The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Q & A

Copyright © 2003 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer: No readers under the age of 18 as this story contains some adult situations and should not be viewed by minors.

Tony Hudson walked towards his dorm room in Hughs Hall at Spartan College. As he reached his door and insert his key he could hear a male and female arguing within. He knew all too well who the voices belonged to.

“I’ve told you why we go there everytime. It’s because my brother’s band performs at the club.” Tony heard his roomate Eric say as he entered.

“I should have never let my friends set me up with you. Most of the time on our dates all you can talk about is sex. Though I must admit even through all the sex talk you remain a gentleman.” Sai Lang, Eric’s girlfriend said.

Sai was a beautiful girl from Korea who had been dating Eric for two weeks now.

“What are you guys arguing about now?” Tony asked.

“Ahh here’s someone who’ll settle the argument.” Eric said, “Tony my main man. Sai here says we shouldn’t see my brother perform again, but go to a boring movie and dinner instead. Now you know which is the better choice so talk some sense into man”

“I don’t know. I’ve heard your brother perform.” Tony said.

Sai let out a soft giggle. Then she said “On second thought I’ve got a lot of studying to do. Let’s just forget about it.” Then she left.

“Way to go Tony. You scared her off.”

“Me?! You’re the one getting into an argument over her wanting to add some variety to the evening.”

Eric then turned his back to Tony and got on his computer. And they didn’t speak for the rest of the evening.

The next afternoon

Eric was out and Tony had just finished an e-mail to his family when the phone rang.

“Joe’s Crematorium. You kill em’ we grill em’ " He answered.

“I’m sorry I must have the wrong number.”

“Sai? Is that you. Don’t hang up.”

“Oh hi Tony.”

“Listen I’m sorry but Eric isn’t here right now.”

“That’s fine because it’s you I want to talk to. Can you meet me in the dinning hall?”

“Sure” And Tony made his way to the dinning hall.

Sai had seated herself in the back of the dinning hall. Tony joined her.

“So what’s this all about.”

“Well I need your help with a homework assignment.”

“What is it.”

“Well for a psychology lab I need to hypnotize someone. Someone I’m not involved in a relationship with nor am I related to so your name popped right up.”

“Hypnotize someone?”

“I understand if you’re uncomfortable with this and if you don’t want to be hypnotized.”

“Are you calling me a coward?”

“Of course not.”

“Okay then. So hypnotize me.”

“Sure. Let’s go to your place.”

“Um just to set things straight what are you going to do exacly.”

“Well after the initial induction I’m going to have you do a who simple suggestions, and and answer a few questions while under the hypnosis.”

“Gotcha.” The two left for Tony and Eric’s dorm.

When they arrived Tony sat on his bed and Sai sat on a chair. She pulled out a gold pocket watch.

“Must... resist.... urge... to ... tell..... bad.... joke..” Tony said like he was putting a up a huge struggle with himself.

“Ha ha.” Sai laughed. “My parents gave me this a gag gift for high school graduation after I told them I want to go into psycholgy. And I always wondered if it would work.”

“Well I’m ready to watch the watch.” Tony said.

“Good. Now let’s get started.” Sai said. She held the watch up to Tony’s eyes and began to swing it back and forth. “Watch the watch, Tony. Watch it and relax. Just sit back and relax and just focus your attention on my watch. Let the relaxation flow through your whole body. From your head to the tips of your toes. Let your muscles grow limp and relaxed. Relax even further for me. You are begining to feel sleepy. So very sleepy. So sleepy your eyelids are growing heavy. So heavy that by the time I count backwards from five to zero you will be unable to hold them open any longer. 5.. Still focusing all your attention on the watch. 4... Forgetting about all the stresses and worries in your life. 3... Eyelids so heavy. They feel like they are made of lead. 2.... So very sleepy. 1... Eyelids barely open so insanly sleepy. All you want to do is fall into a deep sleep. And finally zero. Now sleep for me.”

Tony fell into a deep hypnotized sleep.

What seemed like less then a second later he woke up to hearing Sai say “Three.” He looked up groggily at Sai’s face. “Thank you Tony you were a great help.”

“’A great help’ How? You only had me under for like half a second.”

Sai laughed, “Man you really don’t remember anything about your trance. I had you under for an hour and a half.”

Tony looked at the wall clock. “Holy hell, you did.”

“How do you feel?”

“Like I just woke up from a deep sleep.”

“Typical. Now Tony can you do one last thing for me?”

“What?”

“Watch the watch again so I can re-hypnotize you.”

“Wait re-hypnotize?! What are you tal..” Tony stopped talking as his gaze met the already swinging watch.

“That’s it Tony focus you attention on the watch again. Remember how great it felt to be hypnotized by its power. That’s it just let yourself slip back into trance for me.”

Tony fell back under Sai’s hypnotic power almost instantly. For the next thirty minutes Tony laid entranced on his bed while Sai would occasionally say stuff like, “You feel so good. Just relax deeper. Being hypnotized feels so right, etc.”

Then Eric came back. Upon seeing Tony entranced on the bed he said, “What the hell did you do to him.”

“Nothing really, just this. Watch my watch Eric.” Sai said swinging the watch back and forth from afar. “Just watch it go back and forth. Just relax, and don’t worry about a thing. Everything is okay. Just relax and grow sleepy for me Eric. Sleepy. Sleepy. So very sleepy. Let everything fade away but the watch. Grow sleepy for me. So sleepy. Why don’t you walk over to your bed and lay down and fall into a deep hypnotized sleep for me.”

Eric obeyed and went to his bed and fell into a trance.

Sai sat between then and said. “Okay now Eric you are the sex obsessed gentlemen and Tony you are the shy around women gentlemen. And I am in a kunumdrum as I like you both very much so I’m going to ask you a few questions. You must answer then to the absolute truth since you are both hypnotized and must obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sai” They both said.

“Okay Eric why don’t you start. When a beautiful girl walks into a room what is the first thing that enters your mind?”

“God I want to have sex with her. Sex with her. Sex with her.”

“Thank you. Now you Tony.”

“Oh crud what if she sits near me. What do I say. What if I do something to offend her. Remember to breath stupid.”

“Interesting.”

“Okay now onto fashion. What do you feel is the proper attire to wear on a date. Tony you first this time.”

“Well if its a dance a tuxedo or some very dressy clothes. If its just dinner and a movie maybe some kahikies and a nice shirt.”

“Very pleasant ideas. Now Eric.”

“I’d just come in whatever I was wearing all day.”

“Ah so that explains the strange spots and smells coming from your cloths on dates.” Sai said, “Okay final question. What is your idea of a perfect date? Starting with Tony again.”

“Well it would have to be probably a movie of her choice. Followed by a dinner, not to pricey so I don’t appear to be trying to hard and not to cheap so I don’t appear cheap. Then a goodnight kiss if she wants to.”

“How very sweet Tony. Okay Eric your turn”

“Well everything Tony said except replace kiss with sex and lots of it.”

“I see.” Sai said and then she thought for a moment. “Okay after some serious thinking I’ve determined Tony to be the perfect guy for me. Sorry Eric but as a fabulous door prize I’m going to let you have sex with me in your mind. Starting now.”

Eric’s body twisted and shifted like he was in the throws of love making a huge bulge could be seen in his pants and a dark spot was appearing on them where Eric was ejaculating.

When Eric’s mental sex was done Sai said, “Okay now then in an hour Eric will wake up you will clean yourself up and when you come back in the room Tony will wake up. You will have no memory of me hypnotizing you. Tony you will be madly in love with me. Eric you won’t care when I break up with you and start dating your roommate.”

“Okay Sai” The two said in hypnotized monotones. Sai left. An hour later Eric woke up and cleaned up and Tony woke up shortly thereafter.

Epilogue:

Eric now has a new girlfriend who has the same train of thought he has “sex and lots of it”.

Sai and Tony are enjoying a nice relationship and she plans to spend the summer with him rather then going off to Korea.

The End