The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 12

Andy awoke the next morning much earlier than he normally did. It was the fact that the bed beneath him was new to him. New bed, new house, but the house itself didn’t change as much of his perspective as the bed did. Sure, the four of them had fit in his old bed back at the condo, but the new bed had plenty of room for them to sprawl out if they wanted, and yet, he still awoke with all the girls basically pressing up against him, Aisling and Niko on either side of him, and Lauren mostly draped over Aisling. The cats were nowhere to be seen, although he wouldn’t be surprised if they wandered across the bed several times during the night.

He did his best to extricate one arm free so he could look at his watch, only to find it was actually nearly nine a.m., far later than he’d expected. The girls remained zonked, and he had to admit, they’d all been up a bit late into the wee hours of the morning just wandering around and exploring the house. He still felt like he didn’t have a great handle on the layout of the place, but he figured that would come in time.

Determined not to wake anyone, he wriggled his way downward, disentangling the gilded cage of arms and legs he found himself wrapped in. Once free, he was pleased to see that he hadn’t woken any of the trio, so he headed into the closet to grab a change of clothes.

Immediately, he feared he might have made a terrible mistake, as the walk-in closet was larger than the old condo’s living room, but thankfully, most of his t-shirts were hanging on clothes hangers directly in front of him, and a dresser there seemed to have his pants, boxers and socks. In fact, as he glanced at the walk-in closet, he was a little amused to see how little of what he saw was actually his own clothes. Sure, all of his clothes were there, but they took up a fraction of the amount of space the walk in closet had on offer. Each of the girls had carved up their own section of the closet space, although if the Major was to be believed, this wouldn’t be enough room eventually. The Major had even suggested each partner consider taking one of the bedrooms of the manor as their own, simply to have their own space, and their own place to keep their clothes. “Personal space is going to be important,” she had told them yesterday. Andy had immediately decided it was advice worth heeding. He grabbed a change of clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

After stepping foot inside of the bathroom, he closed the door behind him, doing his best to keep the noise volume down, so as to not wake anyone. He imagined the girls would be up any minute now, but saw no reason to get anyone up before they awoke naturally. Some nights they all wore pajamas, but last night, they’d all just piled in one naked mess into the new bed, so the only thing Andy had to take off before he got into the shower was his watch and glasses, setting both on the counter next to his clothes.

The shower space was just about the same size as the bathroom in the old condo, but it was a thing Andy had decided he was just going to have to come to terms with. Everything in the new home was going to be bigger, because it had more people to accommodate. It did, however, give him plenty of room to maneuver as he attempted to get the water’s temperature to a level he was comfortable with. He hadn’t even thought to ask how the utilities of the new home were going to be paid for. He made a mental note to ask someone about it as he stepped under the soothing warm water.

Ten minutes later, he’d finished the shower, dried himself off and gotten dressed. As he passed through the bedroom, he could see that while none of the girls were awake yet, they had shifted to make up for his absence, now lined up like three little spoons, with Niko’s ass pressed against Aisling’s hips, and Aisling’s ass against Lauren’s hips. The cats had also joined them on the bed, sitting at either corner of it, almost like they were on guard duty. Andy reached down to pet Huginn, and the black cat leaned his head up to lean into Andy’s touch. He smirked as the cat slowly pulled away from Andy’s hand, but it was only to roll onto his back, exposing his belly, hoping Andy would give it a rub. He patted the plump cat’s tummy briefly, but not long enough so that Huginn would think it was a game of Attack The Hand.

He didn’t want to remain long enough to wake the girls, so he grabbed his phone from the charger on the nightstand, moved to the door of the bedroom and slipped out, closing it shut behind him as he moved into the hallway. The layout of the house was still fuzzy in his head, but he knew for certain that if he wanted to grab some breakfast, he needed to head downstairs.

As he wandered downstairs, the cook, Jennifer, he thought her name was, awaited him. She still had on the same apron from the day before, but the clothes she had on beneath it had changed to warmer colors. The t-shirt was a light green and the slacks a cream color. “Good morning, sir. Would you like some breakfast?” she asked, a smile beaming at him. She was fidgeting, he noticed, and he was certain that the effects of the vaccine were starting to claw at her. He would have to make sure to take care of both her and the gardener today.

“Sure, Jennifer, that’d be nice. Is it Jennifer, or do you prefer Jen or Jenny?” he asked her, as she started to lead him towards the dining room.

“Whatever you’d like, sir,” she said, demurely.

“No,” he chuckled, “I’m asking you what you prefer to be called. I don’t mind being in charge of the house and all that, but I’m not about to go around deciding what people are called. What do you prefer to be called?”

“Jenny, sir,” she giggled. “Sorry, sir. What would you like for breakfast today?”

“Just, like, a croissant or a bagel with egg, cheese and ham on it? I don’t need anything special.”

“Give me five minutes and I’ll whip something up for you.”

Andy moved to sit down at the dining room table. The chairs were aimed at a much more formal environment, something he was going to have to make sure got corrected. He felt a little bit like Michael Keaton as Batman, sitting at a massively empty table all by himself. He opened his friend group’s Discord chat channel and typed in a message to Eric—you okay in your new place, man?—but he saw that Eric was off-line and didn’t respond, so he figured he’d hear back from him later in the day. Phil was up, though, and the two chatted for a little bit while Andy waited for breakfast to arrive. Jenny poked her head in. “Did you want juice or milk, or should I make coffee?”

“God, the girls made drink coffee, but I can’t fucking stand it. So it wouldn’t hurt to put a pot on, but none for me, thanks. I’ll just have some orange juice or pineapple juice or whatever.”

“Got it,” she said, dipping back into the kitchen, the swinging door closed behind her.

Phil was in good spirits, and let Andy know that he would be behind the wall in the gated community before the end of the week, which meant they could all hang out again. Phil insisted that on Saturday, they should all get together and play poker while the new families intermingled, something Andy agreed to immediately, and suspected Eric wouldn’t have any problem with.

“Sir, can I talk to you for a minute?” Jenny said, as she brought out a tray with a bagel filled exactly as he’d asked and a glass of orange juice on it. “I don’t mean to be rude or impatient, but...”

“No no, Jenny, I know. You’re having trouble thinking clearly, and would like to get imprinted as soon as possible. Let me eat my breakfast, and then we can go take care of it if you like.”

“I would like, sir, but that’s not it.” The girl looked at her hands as she wrung them together nervously before she looked up at him. “May I speak freely, sir?”

“Jenny, you’re now and forever under orders to always speak freely in the house, okay? What is it?”

“It’s my partner, sir, Katie.”

“What about her?”

“Well, she, ah, she lied on her forms. Sir.”

“About... what exactly, Jenny?” Andy wanted to know what was going on, but he was also famished, so he took a bite from his breakfast sandwich, as if encouraging the girl to continue speaking.

“It’s, well, it’s a bit embarrassing, sir, but, you know that Katie and I are partners, right?”

Andy swallowed his mouthful and took a sip from his orange juice before he spoke again. “You did mention it yesterday when you introduced yourselves.” He gestured to a chair across the table from him. “Sit, sit. Now tell me what’s up?”

Jenny looked at the chair like it might bite her, but then nervously moved to sit down, her hands still folded together on top of the table. “So, uh, while I’m bisexual, Katie isn’t. Sir. She’s strictly a lesbian.”

Andy tried to keep his face blank. “Alright.”

“So while she’s going to need to intake your jism regularly, she’s, uh...”

“She’s going to be a pain in the ass about it,” Katie said, moving into the room, clearly sounding cross. “Is that what you were going to say, Jen?” Katie was dressed in work clothes, having been outside working in the gardens, and had dirt on her knees, although she’d been careful not to drag any loose dirt into the house. “We’re so fucked.”

“Baby, no! I just wanted to explain...”

“You just wanted to explain that I wasn’t going to do my job to our new boss. That’s just great, Jenny! Now we’re going to get hauled out of here and thrown in jail!”

“Katie, please!”

“We’re fucked. We’re so fucked, just because you had to grow a fucking conscience! I could’ve faked it! I could’ve pretended and just gotten through it, but no, you had to...”

AH-HEM!” Andy said, loudly clearing his throat to get both of them to settle down. “Can I interject into this, or do you two want to go on arguing about what I’m going to do without actually knowing anything?”

Katie moved to nervously sit down in a chair next to Jenny, looking a little taken aback. “Sorry, sir.”

“Sorry, sir,” Jenny echoed.

“Thank you.” Andy took another bite from his sandwich, which was delicious, while he let the two women sit in silence a moment, as if almost daring them to start arguing again.

They made it past him finishing the sandwich without speaking again, but he was on his last sip of orange juice when Katie, the Hispanic girl, couldn’t help herself and spoke again. “I love my wife, sir, and I want to remain faithful to her. And you seem like a nice enough man, but I’m just not attracted to you in any way. Sorry, sir.”

Andy smiled and shook his head a little bit. “Good lord, they barely told me anything, and somehow I still know more about all of this than you two do. Jenny, are you bisexual, or are you also lesbian?”

“Bisexual, sir, but I’m married. To Katie.”

He nodded. “Look, I get that. So here’s your options. If you want, I can tell the army you’ve changed your mind, and you can go back there, but if you’ve already been given the vaccination, you’re unfortunately going to have to get paired up with some man.”

“That part’s actually true?”

Andy nodded. “I’m sure you’re already feeling it, that unfamiliar blaze in your body. It’ll get worse, a lot worse, until it’s harder and harder to think, and you’re just a raw, rutting creature, yearning for male sperm of some kind.”

“How horrible,” Jenny whispered.

“Better than the disease, Jenny,” Katie said, patting her arm. “So what are our other options?”

“The obvious one is, naturally, that you both continue to be here, do your jobs, and I simply provide sperm for you to consume. I mean, I could just bring you in towards the end of a session with me and one of my partners, or with Nicolette...”

“Who?” Katie asked.

“He knows,” Nicolette said, standing in the door, leaning against the doorframe. She was wearing another maid’s outfit, but it was subtly different than the one she’d worn yesterday. “And he wasn’t mad. He even thought the whole Yvette thing was funny.”

“Or I could just agree to always use the two of you together, but the only person I touch would be Jenny, and Katie could touch Jenny. It’s not strictly what you had in mind, but...”

“But it would satisfy Katie’s insistence that she remain faithful,” Jenny said. “Would you be okay with that, baby?”

“Okay?” Katie said, rolling her eyes. “Well, I might be able to get to okay eventually, if that’s okay with you. Sir.”

“Come on,” Andy said, rising to his feet. “Take me to your room and we’ll get you both imprinted.”

“I’d... I’d rather you not come into our room, sir,” Katie said. “If that’s okay, sir. I’d like that to be just our special place, mine and Jenny’s.”

“That’s fine, but we’ll need to have some place to lay you both down once you’re done.”

“I did just fine on one of the couches, Master,” Nicolette giggled. “Maybe we should use one of the living room spaces again.”

“Alright, but let’s use one more off to the side.”

“There’s always the lounge out in the pool house,” Katie suggested.

“I have a pool house? Y’know what, forget I asked. Of course I have a pool house. Fine, let’s go out to the pool house. Nicolette, if the girls wake up, let them know I’ll be back in a little bit, okay?”

“Of course Master,” she said with a curtsey, as Katie put her arm around Jenny’s waist, and the two started to lead him to the back yard.

“I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, sir,” Katie said, as they walked past the pool. Sure enough, on the other side, there was a small house, which Andy could see had showers, a sauna, bathrooms, a small bedroom, and a little lounge. Hell, by itself, it was bigger than the old condo, and clearly this was a little guest house. “But I don’t think your sperm is going to do anything for me.”

“Mentally, sure, probably not, Katie. But on a biological level, you’ll find this whole thing is a little surreal. When you meet Niko, you’ll get to know what sort of state she was in when she came into my life. She’ll tell you the story herself, I’m sure, but from my point of view, she practically assaulted me before I even got her name.”

Jenny grinned impishly, as she closed the door behind Andy. The lounge had three couches in a U shape pointing towards a massive television, with a picture window on the side wall facing the pool. “I have to admit, that sounds kinda hot.”

“It was,” Andy said, as the two girls pushed him to sit down in the middle of the couch. “A little terrifying, but kinda hot. So how do you want to do this?”

Katie leaned up and pressed her lips against Jenny’s, as Jenny’s hand smoothed down her wife’s hip. The kiss intensified and Andy could see the tongues dancing together, as Katie’s hand moved to cup one of Jenny’s plump tits through the apron before reaching behind her to untie it, pulling it up and over her head, tossing it aside. “I’m thinking Jenny here’ll blow you, and I’ll just share it at the end, so you have to tell us when you’re close. If that’s okay. Sir.”

“That’s fine, Katie. If you always want to do it this way, that’s fine, or if you want to switch it up now and again, we can do that too.”

Katie nodded, and reached down to pull Jenny’s t-shirt up and over her head, exposing the brunette’s overabundance of titflesh that had actually been quite concealed by the apron. “We, uh...” She blushed a little bit before continuing, pushing Jenny down to her knees. “We’ve had threesomes before. I don’t mind if Jenny gets a little dick now and then, as long as I’m always there, but it’s hard to get men to understand I don’t want any. They usually try to pressure me to join in.”

“Well I won’t ever do that, Katie,” Andy said. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, although...” Jenny had unbuttoned his jeans, and unzipped them, as the other two continued to talk.

Katie smirked, rolling her eyes a little. “As long as you don’t care if I say no, you can always ask, sir.”

“I was just wondering if you wouldn’t mind taking your top off as well, so we’re all at least a little exposed here.”

“No, I can do that,” she said, unzipping the top of the worksuit. “My tits aren’t anywhere near as nice as Jenny’s, though.” She peeled the top down to her waist, exposing a perky caramel colored pair of breasts, capped with darker tan nipples.

“You’ve got excellent breasts, Katie,” Andy said to her, as she tied the arms of the top around her waist to tie it in place. “And don’t you ever take shit from anyone who says otherwise.”

“Aw, you’re sweet, Andy,” she said before looking down at her wife. “How’s it look, hon? Something you can work with?”

Jenny nodded, having fished out Andy’s cock, her fingertips stroking up and down it slowly. “It’s a good size. I may want to have a ride on it now and again, if that’s okay, baby.”

“Let’s take it all one step at a time, okay?” Katie said. She moved to sit down on the couch next to Andy, laughing softly. “She’s always been over eager. But I’ll probably let you fuck her now and again. And I know she’s a very good cocksucker. Her old boyfriend used to brag about it all the time.”

“Pig,” Jenny said, before she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick, letting her tongue brush over it slowly, evoking a shiver from Andy. “Oh! Not you, sir, him.”

“I figured that one out, Jenny.” Andy glanced over at Katie. “So are you both really submissive? Did you really want to do this, be a gardener and a cook?”

“Jenny’s mostly submissive, and I’m a switch,” the Hispanic woman said. “And these were the jobs we had in the before times, just at different places. I was the gardener for some tech millionaire, and Jenny worked in the kitchen at the SFO airport Marriott, so we’ll do our jobs well, and the other thing reasonably well.”

“I just want to make sure I’m not forcing anyone to do anything they don’t want to.”

“We will be sure to tell if you’re pushing it. Sir.” She laughed slightly at herself, as if chiding herself not to forget to call him that. “Remember, you’re going to have to tell us when you’re close, sir,” Katie said.

“I’m a man of my word, Katie.”

“I hope so.” Jenny pushed her head down onto his cock, sliding her lips down a few inches before pulling her head back up. “Oh, if you’re going to do it, just fucking do it, Jen.” Katie took her hand and pushed on the back of Jenny’s head, forcing her face down hard into Andy’s lap, until he could feel the girl’s lips around the base of his dick, her throat twitching as she was struggling not to gag. Katie leaned in to whisper into Andy’s ear. “She fucking loves shit like this.”

After a few seconds, Katie pulled Jenny’s head back, and the girl coughed, laughing throatily, spit dripping from her mouth onto his cock, tears running down her eyes, a crazy smile on her face. “Oh god, I think I fucking came when you did that, Kat.”

“Well, not to take credit for it, but that was my precum. You’re starting the imprinting process now.”

“I call bullshit,” Katie said. “Prove it.”

Andy decided the best way to do this was to mostly remain out of it, so he took Jenny’s arm by the wrist, rubbing her palm over the tip of his cock, which oozed out a little bit of precum, then lifted it up towards Katie, palm facing her face. “Lick. Prove me wrong.”

Katie cocked an eyebrow at him, then leaned forward to run her tongue along Jenny’s palm. As soon as her tongue slurped in that precum, she leaned back suddenly against the back of the couch, pulling up her knees to her chest, her face scrunched tightly as she spasmed violently. Andy was fairly certain that Katie’s panties were drenched, but didn’t want to embarrass the girl by looking. After a few seconds, Katie’s eyes opened again, and she groaned, a sultry wanton sound. “Oh you utter bastard,” she moaned. “I know that’s all physiological, but fuck was that good...”

“You’re going to get that same sensation each time you get any of my cum. Both of you. Ash’s been with me the longest, about two months now, and she says it’s never gotten any less intense, and from time to time, it’s even way more intense than that.”

Katie pushed Jenny’s head back down into Andy’s lap, forcing her mouth back onto his shaft, as she wriggled in her seat. “How often do we have to have it?”

“We’ve experimented around a little bit with trying to wean a girl off of it, but after about a week or so, it starts impairing logic. Not a lot, at first, but a little bit. It’s harder to think clearly, you find sex popping into your head unwarranted more than usual. And by ten days, it’s like a painful gnawing hunger. Lauren wanted to try and go two full weeks without, but on day eleven, ah...”

Katie laughed softly. “Go on. You said we have no secrets here.”

Andy nodded with a slight shrug. “She, uh, when I went to take my shower in the morning, she followed me in and forced me to fuck her by trapping me between the wall and the sink. She bent over the sink and braced her hands against it and pinned me. I mostly just stood there, my ass pressed against the wallpaper while she thrust back against me hard and fast. She’s, ah, she’s a lot stronger than I am.”

Both girls laughed, although Jenny’s laugh was a bit muffled, as she still had most of his cock in her mouth. “I think once a week or so is something we can make work,” Katie said, brushing her hand along the back of Jenny’s neck. “See? I told you she was good.”

“Fuck, her tongue keeps teasing against the bottom of my balls. I’m not going to last long like this. You may want to...”

“Sure,” Katie said, sliding off the couch and onto her knees, off to the side of Andy’s right leg. “I know how we can do this.” She pulled Jenny’s head up and free of his cock before pushing her over to the other side of Andy’s legs, his legs pressed together. “C’mere, babe.” Katie pulled Jenny close, and then the two women kissed with the length of his cock between them, blocking their lips from reaching each other until they both slid up and kissed with the head of his cock between them.

Jenny reached down to fondle his balls, and he felt a second hand join, a little surprised that it was Katie’s, as the two tongues danced against each other, and over the head of his dick, and he couldn’t resist any longer, his body tensing up as he had a hand resting on either of their shoulders.

When that release hit him, he could see Katie’s other hand on the back of Jenny’s neck, as if holding her in place, as he saw Jenny suddenly reach up and do the same, helping each other to stay locked in place around the tip of his cock, as he blasted a hot load of spunk into their mouths. He felt like he gave at least a few pumps of jizz into each of their mouths, and certainly they were both affected, as each of them began to tremble, the clasp of hands and necks keeping them all in place, as both of them swallowed mouthfuls until finally they could resist no longer and both girls slumped their heads back and to the side, the full weight of their unconscious bodies pressed into the couch. Each of them trembled and vibrated a little, the aftershocks of the process clearly still coursing through their veins.

Both girls were quietly murmuring that familiar word, imprinting, over and over again.

It took Andy a few seconds to regain his composure, but once he finally did, he tucked his cock away beneath his boxers and jeans, zipping them up and rebuttoning them before he stood up and extracted himself from between them. He moved to lift Katie up onto the couch first, laying the girl out on it, before picking up Jenny, pushing her onto the couch with Katie, draping one arm over the Hispanic girl. Then he picked up an afghan laying in the room and covered them both up, for warmth as much as modesty. It wasn’t freezing cold, but Halloween was next week, and California in October could get cold. He assumed the guest house had heating, but didn’t even have the slightest idea how to turn it on. He was about to leave, then decided to scout the pool house out a little more. Sure enough, he found a thermostat, and noticed it was set to off, so he set the temperature to 70F and turned it from Off to Auto, hearing a heater kick on along the far side of the building. His work done, he decided to head back inside.

He stopped to look at the pool, marveling the fact that he had his very own swimming pool, something southern Californians might have in spades, but certainly came at a premium in the northern California area, where real estate was a scarcity. He’d had dreams of his works being optioned, turned into movies or some such, and hoped that they would make him oodles of money, but the books hadn’t developed a big enough audience where Andy would’ve felt comfortable enough letting someone adapt his works while remaining faithful to what he’d written. A producer had once offered him ten grand for the rights in perpetuity for everything, offering Andy no creative influence, no backend profits and no altering of the deal if things performed well. Andy had, in response, made a Berry Gordy joke that he was sure went over the producer’s head, then politely declined. He’d jokingly referred to it to his friends as the “you’ll take our money, shut your mouth and like it” deal. But he didn’t, he wouldn’t and so he didn’t have to.

In the end, he’d still ended up with a pool.

He continued heading towards the house, seeing Niko, wearing just one of his over-sized t-shirts, although he suspected she probably had panties on underneath. Her arms were crossed over her chest, so he couldn’t be sure, but he thought that it was one of his Catherine Wheel t-shirts. It looked like the orange corners of the “Ferment” album cover peeking around her arms. “Morning, sleepyhead,” he said, as he walked up towards her. “Everyone else up?”

“Ash was toweling off when I came downstairs and Lauren was just heading into the shower, so she should be down in a little bit,” Niko said to him. If Aisling had fallen into the role of his girlfriend, Niko had worked herself into becoming his right hand woman. Aisling took care of him emotionally, and Niko seemed to enjoy making sure everything was humming along. She’d been the one to structure their packing, and made sure Andy didn’t forget anything he would regret leaving behind. Sure, all of that stuff was being brought over, but Niko had made certain that Andy hadn’t left anything truly important to other people. “Also, your newest girl is here. She’s waiting in the living room. Well, the front living room. One of the front living rooms. The one closest to the door. I signed for her, figured you wouldn’t mind. That’s her car parked out front, and the Uhaul attached to it has the rest of the stuff from the condo.”

“Nice.” Andy was surprised another girl had arrived so soon, but the Major had made it clear that they would be coming at a steady rate until he was at capacity, which meant at least another nine or so, maybe even as many as thirteen more, although Andy had stressed to the Major that stopping early was absolutely fine. The Major had seemed to think that was funny. They’d walked inside of the house and headed towards the front living room. “What’s her name?”

“Her name is...”

“TAYLOR!” Lauren’s voice shouted as Andy and Niko walked into the room. Sitting on the couch was a young blonde, barely five feet tall, in a white muscle t-shirt that didn’t cover all of her toned stomach, and a pair of jeans that looked like they were practically painted on. A denim jacket was draped over the back of the couch. The girl’s hair was platinum blonde, bordering on white, clearly dyed or bleached, but had dark eyebrows, and Andy could see dark hair down at the roots. She had a gold belly ring and heavy Doc Martin shoes. Small diamond earrings adorned her ears, and around her right wrist was a gold bangle bracelet. Her lipstick was a bright pink. In fact, it was clear that the girl, who looked like she was in her early twenties, had spent a decent amount of time on both her outfit and her makeup, like she wanted to make a good first impression. It was also worth noting that she was more than a little buxom for her small height, the top strained over her large tits enough that Andy could make out a white bra on underneath it. If not for the dark roots, she almost reminded him a little of a smaller version of Lauren. Both girls had a bit of that ‘I’m showing off for Instagram’ vibe to them, although Andy would never have said it that way to Lauren. “Andy, no fucking way! I do not want that bitch in this house!”

The girl on the couch looked like she was about ready to break down crying, as Lauren loomed over her. His Aussie partner had put on a bit more than Niko, in that she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. “I’m sorry, Lauren,” the girl, Taylor, said. “I’m so, so sorry, baby.”

“Don’t fucking ‘baby’ me, you whore!” Lauren shouted, turning to walk towards Andy. “This is intolerable! Figure it out!” Lauren kept walking right past him and headed towards the stairs, each step heavy, almost like she was trying to stomp her anger out. “FIGURE IT OUT!” she shouted from upstairs, just before he heard the bedroom door slam loud enough to rattle the house.

“I take it you know her?” Niko said to Taylor.

“Yeah,” Taylor mumbled. “I’m her ex-girlfriend.”