The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 14

It was a short drive into the community’s center, a sort of tiny mini township surrounded by elaborate estates. Niko had insisted on driving, and it let Andy text both Phil and Eric that he was going to see the place, if they wanted to join him. Eric shot back that he’d be there within the hour, and Phil answered that his and his family were already there, having lunch at the diner. C’mon and join us said the text, just as Niko was pulling the Tesla into a parking spot in front of the 1950s themed diner.

“I can’t say I’m thrilled with the theme,” Niko grumbled as she turned the car off. “But I guess I’ll manage.”

“If they try and make you use a different drinking fountain, Niko, we’ll raise hell,” Andy said.

“Damn straight,” added Aisling. “Now let’s go say hi to Phil and see how many women he has in tow.”

“More than he can handle, I’m sure,” Andy chuckled. “He was barely okay with just Audrey.”

As soon as they got into the diner, it was relatively easy to spot Phil. Unlike diners of yore, where booths had typically held four at best, the interior of this particular 50s styled diner was lined with booths designed to fit as many as ten people each, with a few booths looking as though they could hold in upwards of 20.

The booth Phil was in wasn’t full, but he certainly had more people with him than the last time Andy had seen him. Sure, Audrey was there, snuggled right up against his side, but there were also two other women that Andy didn’t recognize, a fit blonde woman with tightly cropped hair in camo and a curvy young black woman with her hair tightly braided.

“Hey Phil,” Andy said to him as he approached. “Audrey. You already know both Lauren and Aisling, but this is Niko. I know Niko’s met Phil before, but I don’t believe we’ve met your other two companions.”

“I’ve met one of them,” Niko said, as she slid into the booth, offering half a salute to the blonde. “Captain.”

The blonde nodded in return. “Lieutenant. Hi Andy, I’m Linda, and this is Tamika,” she said. “2nd Lieutenant Red Wolf and I are stationed together, although I suppose we’re both stationed here now.” Tamika seemed mostly interested in her cellphone, not even looking up to say hello.

“Yeah, if you don’t mind me asking, Captain, what are we going to do?” Niko said, scooting until she was right next to the captain.

“They’re moving all our work within the walls, so I guess we’ll have a tiny base on site before month’s end.”

“Roger that.”

“How you holding up, Phil?” Andy said, sliding in next to Niko, Aisling sliding in after him, Lauren moving in last. “I know you weren’t originally planning on having multiple partners.”

“Well, the world’s not up to what I want any more, Andy,” he sighed. “But I’m making it work, even if I am a bit more tired than I used to be.”

“We had to set up a shift schedule of who gets intimacy time with Phil,” Audrey said, giggling a little bit about it while poking Phil. “I’m surprised you haven’t had to set something up like that.”

“Andy’s learned that we keep his best interests in mind,” Aisling laughed. “And we know about what his limits are, and rarely try and push him past them.”

“How’s the new place?” Phil asked Andy, as Linda and Niko started having a quiet conversation with one another. “Bet it blew your mind when they drove you up there.”

“I still don’t think I really need a mansion, Phil.”

“You say that now, but believe me, in about two week’s time, you’ll be thankful for all the room. There’s going to be an influx of new partners quickly, as we’re struggling to get as many people vaccinated as we can as quickly as we can, which means there isn’t as much time as we’d like to let everyone get acclimated.”

“Mmm,” Lauren sniffed. “The newest member of our family showed up just before we got here.”

“You sound unhappy, Lauren,” Audrey said.

“Well, she’s my ex-girlfriend who cheated on me, but we’ll work it out, I guess.”

“Ouch. That sort of thing’s not supposed to happen, but I suppose sometimes it slips through the cracks,” Phil grumbled. “Everything’s gotten so much harder to manage now that we’re moving at warp speed. The death rate spiked on the east coast, and everybody freaked, so people who were hoping to get a later version of the vaccine without the, ah, side effects, are now practically storming the facilities, demanding to get injected with it, no matter what it does to them, as long as it protects them from the virus.”

“Yeah, I saw reports saying that a European company thinks they’re close, but nobody’s ready yet,” Aisling said. “Are we shipping this vaccine anywhere else?”

“Hell, Ash,” Phil sighed, “we’ve barely got enough for the west coast right now. They’re struggling to get more manufactured for the rest of the US, but we aren’t in any state to be able to provide it to other countries right now.”

“I only ask for my brother back in Dublin. He desperately wants to leave the house, but I keep telling him, stay inside and stay safe.”

“That’s all most people can do right now,” Phil nodded. He glanced to the door and smiled. “Hey, look who’s here! Slide into the bench, Eric.”

Eric had been standing in the doorway, with the familiar faces of both Lily and Jenny next to him, as well as a short, mousy Midwestern looking woman dressed in a giant t-shirt, with denim shorts poking out from underneath them. “Hey everybody!”

The new woman’s name was Sarah, and she was Eric’s new partner, only having arrived yesterday, so her head was still a little cloudy. When the waitress arrived to take their orders, the three households had been sure to divvy up the checks upfront.

For the next couple of hours, everyone was trying to settle into their new normal. Andy, Phil and Eric got to talk in person, while all the women slowly started to figure out who out of each household they liked and wanted to avoid. It was a float of conversations, so many different discussions going at one point, that when Phil said he was going to step outside for a few minutes to vape up, Andy and Eric happily agreed to go with him, just so they could here each other clearly.

“You holding up okay, Eric?” Andy asked. “You look a little overwhelmed.”

“Let’s just say I’m a bit in social overload. That and trying to get settled in the new place is doing my head in.” Eric leaned his back against the outside of the diner, stretching his arms over his head. “And I’m sore from all the fucking. And I miss the cats.”

“Why don’t you guys come over next Saturday then, and we’ll all hang out. Have ourselves a party like we used to. Any of the other members of the old gang getting moved into the complex?”

Phil nodded. “Ari and his five women will be moved on site before the end of the week. He had plenty of space before, but when they offered him a free trade-up, he didn’t say no. Oh, and I don’t know if you knew Jenna or not, but she’s part of a family now, and they’re being moved here next week, so a couple more people and the whole board game group will be back together again. We can play Ascension again, or poker, or both!”

Eric nodded. “Yeah, I’d like that.”

“Cool. We’ll consider it a party, then. Oh, hell. We can even make it a costume party for Halloween. I don’t imagine we’ll get much in the way of trick or treaters here.”

Phil waggled a finger at him. “You’ll get trick or treaters, I’d bet on it. There’s nearly a hundred children here in the village, so they’ll make a point of hitting every house they possibly can.”

“All the better then.”

“So are you really doing okay with Lauren’s ex being added to your household?” Phil asked. “I figured you might not have been able to speak your mind in front of her, so I thought I’d ask now that she can’t hear.”

“It came as a bit of a shock, but we’re making it work, I guess, or, rather, Lauren is,” Andy said with a shrug. “I told Lauren that whatever she came up with, I’d go along with, whether that be sending her back to the Air Force or inviting her into the family. She, that is, Taylor, Lauren’s ex, is being punished for what she did to Lauren before, but she’ll eventually be allowed into the family, as per Lauren’s decision.”

“Do I even want to ask how Lauren’s punishing her?” Eric said with a laugh.

Andy joined in the laugh. “You do not.” He stopped, scrunched up his face, then smirked. “Well, you might, but let’s just say don’t fuck with the ladies of the Rook household. Payback is a...”

“Hey!” Niko said, having just stuck her head out the door. “Get your asses back in here. They’re bringing us desserts!”

After a truly decadent sundae, everyone said their goodbyes, many of them excited about the prospect of a Halloween party, although a few of the girls complained that two days wasn’t enough time to put together a proper costume. Everyone agreed they’d make it work, though. Phil and his family were heading home, while Eric and his family needed to go grocery shopping. Andy and the girls decided to walk around a little bit before heading home.

In addition to the diner, there was a Safeway, a Target, a few restaurants (a Greek restaurant, a Chinese restaurant, and an Ike’s Sandwiches), and, to Andy’s personal delight, a bookstore, which they had to immediately stop in. It wasn’t some chain book store, but clearly a local mom’n’pop establishment, and bore the mark of a highest quality bookstore, there was a cat living in the store. They decided to browse the bookstore for a little bit, and just before they were about to leave, the store clerk snuck up on him and asked for an autograph, which Andy gladly granted. The owner also asked if Andy would be kind enough to do a signing when the newest Druid Gunslinger book finally came out, and Andy was happy to acquiesce.

They headed back to the house after that, with plans to come back tomorrow to get groceries. Andy felt exhilarated, being able to walk anywhere without a mask, being able to shake hands and hug friends. Barring the sea of gorgeous women around them, it had been nice to have a touch of normalcy.

“Are you fully recovered from your time with the staff this morning, Andy?” Lauren asked him as they all walked from the garage into the house proper.

“Yeah, I think I’m good to go. Why? You jonesing for a fix?” he said with a laugh.

“We all are. And I want to show to Taylor what she’s missing.” She leaned down to kiss his cheek. “That okay?”

“Sure, let me go check on Katie and Jenny and then I’ll meet you ladies in the bedroom, okay?”

“Don’t take too long,” Niko grinned. “We’re... voracious today.”

“I won’t, I won’t,” he laughed, waving his hand, hearing Lauren calling to Taylor like one would a pet as she walked towards the stairs.

Andy moved to the pool house and poked his head in, finding Katie and Jenny still entwined together, asleep beneath the blanket he’d left them under several hours ago. He knew the imprinting process took several hours, but he’d never been sure exactly how long it took. He suspected the two might wake up in the middle of the night and head back to their room, but they’d be fine in the pool house if they slept there overnight, which was all Andy wanted to be sure of. He headed back into the house and walked upstairs. The door to the bedroom was closed, but a post-it note on the door said “CUM in.” He appreciated the pun, and opened the door.

Inside, Taylor was on her knees at the foot of the bed, with Lauren’s hand on the top of Taylor’s head, Aisling and Niko sitting on either side of her. “Now, bitch, you’re going to watch what a real man is like. Andy, come over here, would you?”

All of the women had already stripped naked, so as Andy walked over, he kicked off his shoes, tugged off his socks and pulled his shirt up and over his head. When Andy neared the edge of the bed, Lauren raised a hand. “Stay there.”

She slid off the bed and moved to kneel in front of him, reaching her hands up to smooth them along his stomach before she reached over and pulled Taylor’s hair to drag her close. “Here, I want you to get a front row seat to all of this, whore, but don’t you dare stick out your tongue to sneak a taste, otherwise I’m doubling your time like this, you understand?”

Taylor quietly nodded, as Lauren tugged Andy’s jeans and boxers down, letting his cock slap her in the face with a girlish giggle. “That never gets old,” Lauren said as Taylor let out a quiet little whimper. Lauren wrapped her mouth around the head of Andy’s cock and then pushed her face all the way down until he could feel the tip of his dick sliding into her throat, Lauren trying hard to stifle the gag reaction before drawing back, taking a deep gasp of air. “You can smell my man’s dick, can’t you whore?” Taylor meekly nodded once more. “Don’t even think about touching yourself. You’re going to sit there and watch this. I want you to fucking drool, you want it so bad.”

Lauren started to push her face back down onto Andy’s cock, and he was expecting a long, slow blowjob, but Lauren clearly had other ideas. She forced her face down until his balls were resting against her chin, then drew back suddenly before pushing her face down once again.

It was fast and determined, and Andy almost jumped when he felt a hand cradling his nuts before realizing that Aisling had moved to one side of him, her fingertips holding onto his ballsack. “She was so apprehensive the first time, but look at her now,” Ash whispered into his ear.

Another hand reached to smooth along his hip, as Niko moved up along the other side of him, nibbling on his earlobe, her tongue lashing against his earlobe. “You’re so going to be dead by the time we’re done with you tonight, baby,” Niko purred, curling her fingers to rake her fingernails against his hip.

“You don’t have to hold back, babes,” Aisling giggled into his ear. “It’s not gonna make us go any easier on you.”

Lauren’s deep blue eyes peered up at him, and he glanced over at Taylor, whose eyes were fixated on Lauren’s mouth thrusting up and down on his dick. It was an intoxicating sight, and Lauren’s lips were clenched so tightly on his cock that he wasn’t going to last long. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked hard on him, and before he knew it, his body was tensing up as he spewed a hot load of cum into Lauren’s mouth.

He was leaning back into the bodies of Aisling and Niko, who were keeping him from falling back, as Lauren finally drew her head back, her mouth full of his spunk, as she turned to show it to Taylor, who whined and whimpered, before Lauren closed her mouth and swallowed it all, licking her lips to make sure none of that treasure remained. He was a little surprised, because typically the girls liked to share a load, to ease all of their needs at least a little, but it seemed like the girls had other plans for today.

“C’mon, you need to lay down now, Andy,” Aisling said. “We’re driving today.”

Andy let Aisling and Niko guide him over to the bed before he laid down on his back in the middle of the massive bed. Lauren had climbed off her knees, moving to help Taylor get up onto the bed, but immediately making sure she was on her knees off to the side of him, a good two or three feet of distance between them. Lauren then reached and grabbed one of the pillows, pulling it over, sliding it under Andy’s head, as Aisling crawled on her hands and knees until she was looming over him.

She moved to straddle his waist with a smirk, as she rubbed that fire furred snatch against his cock, sliding back and forth across it. “You’re a good man, Andy Rook,” Aisling said to him, “tolerating all the shit we’re going to put this bitch through to make sure she’s learned not to fuck with us.”

Niko slid along the far side of Andy and moved up along her knees until she was near enough to Aisling to grab the redhead’s mane of hair, pulling her lips to press against her own, giving the other girl a ferocious kiss, tongues tangling with one another for a long moment, before breaking, giggling once more. “I can’t tell who’s more turned on by that, Andy, you or Lauren’s fuckpet.”

Andy was about to answer, but Aisling had lined up his cock and thrust her hips down with a quick snap, stuffing his dick deep inside of her pussy, a sultry groan escaping his throat. “That’s my fucking dick,” Aisling moaned. “That’s what I fucking wanted.”

Niko grinned, sliding one hand down to rub her thumb against Aisling’s clit while the redhead bucked on his cock. “That’s it. Show the fuckpet what a good slut looks like.” She moved to kiss Aisling again, and this time the kiss was even more sloppy and sticky, tongues exposed as Ash bounced on his cock, thrusting down hard before drawing back up. Niko and Aisling continued making out while Andy, Lauren and Taylor all watched, but after a minute or so, Aisling reached down and grabbed Niko’s hips, pulling her over until she was straddling Andy’s face, and he knew what was being suggested, so he let his tongue stick out and began to lap at Niko’s pussy, her hips grinding down onto his face, almost suffocating him, she was shoving against him so eagerly.

“Fuck, Andy... lick my cunt while your first slut’s bouncing on your dick, trying to milk your load out of you,” Niko whimpered before kissing Aisling again.

Aisling’s pace was itchy, impatient. Other than the small amount of his spunk that she’d licked out of Nicolette’s pussy yesterday, it had been almost five days since she’d gotten her fix. She’d decided to let off on her promise to milk a load from him every day when it turned out she was going to need to share with so many women, but now, Aisling knew it was her turn at bat, and as much as she was enjoying herself, she also wanted her fix, moaning whorishly into Niko’s mouth.

Lauren smirked a little bit, leaning in a bit closer. “I wouldn’t keep your slut of a girlfriend waiting, Andy, otherwise she’s likely to break this fucking bed. Look at her go, Taylor. She’s already cum once, but I think she’s about to do it again. Go on, daddy, give your good little whore her dose of spunk and blow her fucking mind when you blow in her fucking pussy. Do it, Andy! Cum in her!”

He couldn’t resist as he latched his lips on Niko’s clit and buzzed them hard, his hands holding onto her hips as his back arched, pushing his cock towards Aisling’s twat as much as he could, that orgasm blasting from him, firing shotgun sprays of hot cum into Aisling’s pussy, setting off a third orgasm inside of the freckled Irish girl.

When he finally started to come down from his orgasm, he slid his head down a little to see that Niko and Aisling were basically holding each other up in an upside V above him, a dry little chuckle rolling from his lips as Niko slowly moved to lower Aisling to one side, her body still going through aftershocks, trembling a bit in the afterglow of her orgasms. Andy’s cock started to soften a little bit, even as Niko moved off of his face. “Oh no,” Niko said to him. “You’re not done yet.”

Andy sighed softly, letting out a heavy breath. “The mind is willing, Niko, but I don’t know if the flesh is up to it.”

“Oh it will be,” Niko said, a sly grin spreading on her lips. “Because today’s the day.” She crawled on her knees downward on the bed, reaching to stroke his cock. “This needs to get nice and hard for your little enlisted slut, Daddy. She has a need for it.”

“I’m telling you, Niko,” Andy said. “I just don’t know that I’ve got it in me to pump out a fourth load in a single day.”

“Sure you do,” Niko purred. “Because today’s the day I’m gonna take you in the ass.” Andy’s cock twitched, which made Niko smirk more broadly at him. “You haven’t pressured, and I’ve been thinking about it every time Lauren or Ash does it. I kept wondering what kind of special day would be perfect to let you slide that thick dick of yours up my virginal asshole. Should it be an anniversary, or your birthday? But no, I wanna show off in front of the house pet. I wanna see her face when I take your fat dick up my untouched Asian asshole, wanna see that look of envy on her fucking face when I’m struggling to stretch and take you. Do I have to beg, Andy? Can you get hard so I can shove your dick in my perfect little asshole? So I can give you the last of my holes, so that you own every fucking inch of my body?” Andy’s cock had already stiffened back to a full hard on, and Niko was slowly stroking it, a wild smile on her face. “Let me ride it, Daddy, so I can make sure I don’t overwhelm myself, okay?” Andy nodded to her, as he saw Niko straddle his waist, but she was in reverse cowgirl, as she reached between her legs to grab his cock. “Fuck, I hope I’m fucking ready for this.”

“I came so hard my eyes rolled back into my head when I did it,” Lauren said, moving to smooth a hand along one of Niko’s thighs.

“And you, Ash?” Niko said, lining the tip of his cock up against the pucker of her ass.

“Oh, I squirted,” Aisling giggled. “I’d never done that before, but it was so fucking intense. You’re probably gonna cum just sliding it in.”

Niko’s face frowned in amusement at Ash. “I somehow douowowowowOHFUCK!” she said, turning into a shout as the head of his dick popped inside of her tan asshole, Niko’s whole body starting to spasm as Lauren and Aisling moved quickly to brace her and keep her steady so that she didn’t overwhelm herself by dropping down onto his cock suddenly. He could feel Niko’s entire body shivering atop of him for a good ten seconds or so before her voice pierced the air again. “Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk.... fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!” Niko finally panted out. “I think I just touched fucking God,” she whimpered, her breathing shallow and ragged. “I don’t... I don’t... I don’t know if...”

Aisling smirked. “Silly slut. Never leave a job half done. Lauren?” she said, looking around Niko’s body, as the tall blonde nodded, and both women started to push down on Niko’s hips, forcing her to slowly take inch after inch of Andy’s ruthlessly thick dick into her ass.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, that’s such a fucking big dick in my ass, in my tight little virgin ass, oh fuck, oh fuck fuck fuck... I can’t stop fucking cumming. Daddy, your little slut can’t fucking stop fucking cumming from your big fucking dick up her tight young fucking ass oh fuck!”

Just when she finally pushed down far enough for her asscheeks to rest against his hips, her body seized up and a clear jet of liquid squirted from her pussy into the air, splashing all over Taylor, who audibly moaned in excitement.

“Please, daddy... please cum in my tight fucking ass.... cum in your good little girl’s virgin fucking ass... cream me up, baby... fill my virgin ass... I want your fucking cum... cum in my ass. CUM! IN! MY! FUCKING! ASS! PLEASE! CUM!”

Andy’s body finally yielded, and as soon as he started to cum in Niko’s ass, he felt her muscles clamp down hard on him, the rest of her body shaking and vibrating before finally slumping back, Aisling and Lauren making sure to keep her from slamming the back of her head into Andy’s face, helping to lay her down on the bed. “Fuck, we need a shower,” Niko whimpered. “We all need a fucking shower right fucking now so fucking bad.”

“In five minutes,” Andy grumbled, feeling Niko slide under one of her arms, Aisling under the other as Lauren moved to push a wide-eyed Taylor off the bed and back to the floor, although Andy could see that her snatch was glistening something fierce. “But I’m not fucking anybody at all tomorrow. Got it?”

Everybody laughed at that.