The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 17

The morning after any good party is generally a challenge to get up and out of bed, but thankfully, they hadn’t gone too late into the evening, and so, everyone had gotten to bed at a reasonable hour. And the wonderful smell of a good, late brunch was the clincher to get everyone out of the bed.

Jenny had prepared an excellent morning feast for them, but timed it so that it was just before noon when she had it ready, drawing everyone downstairs, although most of the girls were in pajamas still, and Andy stuck to sweats himself.

Over a combination of huevos rancheros and breakfast burritos, Niko and Andy explained to the rest of the girls about Andy’s upcoming day at poker. Their reactions were much like Andy’s initial impressions. Shock at first, followed by concern for the women who were supposed to be showing up on Andy’s doorstep tomorrow.

“I mean,” Andy said, in between bites of his burrito, “it’s never come up before, but I technically do have the right to refuse any woman who shows up on my doorstep. Like, for example, if had been too much of a hassle for Lauren, I could’ve just sent Taylor away.”

“Which reminds me,” Lauren said, bringing a mimosa to her lips, “you need to imprint her today, especially if you’re going to be coming home tomorrow night with a whole stable of new women.”

“I think you girls have a lot more faith in my poker skills than I do,” Andy sighed.

“And I think you’re just being modest to set expectations,” Niko said. “I watched you confidently take apart those poor boys last night.”

“I’ve known those guys for over a decade, Niko. They’ve got tells and I’ve had time to learn them, but you’re talking about cold reading a room worth of men, most of whom I’ve never met.”

“If Rachel’s to be believed, most of them are crap, Andy, so the only person you’ve really got to worry about is Covington himself.”

“You mean, I’ve only got to worry about the one guy I have to beat. Sure, no problem.”

“Do your best, baby,” Niko said to him, squeezing his hand. “That’s all I’m asking.”

That hung in the air for a couple of minutes before Lauren started giggling, and Andy turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow. “What’s all that about?”

“I was just thinking about you saying you had the right to refuse a woman delivered to you, and was trying to imagine you refusing Niko when she showed up.”

“You know, I still don’t remember showing up at all?” Niko said. “I’m serious. The first thing I remember is waking up in the morning sucking your cock. I mean, I remember picking your picture out, and I sort of remember the start of the drive over to the old condo, but showing up on your doorstep? Me fucking myself on top of him in the goddamn dining room? I know you told me I did all that, but I don’t remember any of it.”

“You were pretty out of it,” Aisling said. “But it was kinda hot, watching you just pin him down and fucking use him. He wanted to take you upstairs first, but you were too wound up to let him do that, so he had to carry you naked upstairs after he’d filled you up with your first load.”

“I feel a little robbed that I don’t get to remember that first super intense orgasm, though.”

“If you really want to get something equivalent,” Lauren said, “you just need to fast from his cum for a couple of weeks. Right around the point you’re starting to break, you’ll get that high again, but the pain of waiting that long isn’t worth if you ask me.”

“I agree,” Aisling said, “but it’s probably worth trying at least once, just so you can know.”

Niko shook her head. “I remember you telling me about how it felt waiting that long, Lauren, and I don’t think I have any need to inflict that much need on myself.”

“You wait any longer to imprint Taylor,” Aisling said, “and she’s going to be there herself. She’s already having trouble keeping her head clear enough to follow the rules.”

Niko nodded over at Lauren. “I get that you want to punish her, but she needs to get imprinted, otherwise she’s not even going to remember the punishment.”

Lauren giggled a little. “I know, I know. Let’s sic Andy on her after we finish brunch.”

“I like how much my opinion is being consulted on this,” Andy grumbled.

“Oh you know you’re itching to have a go at her,” Lauren smirked, waggling a fork in his direction. “Just remember, one of the three holes is off limits until she’s passed the month, and frankly, I don’t want you firing that sex bomb of yours down her throat for her first time either.”

“You’ve made it pretty clear what you want out of this, Lauren,” Andy said. “I won’t forget.”

After they finished brunch, the foursome headed upstairs. Taylor had been given brunch in a bowl while they’d been eating, and she had finished all of it. When they entered the room, she looked up, but didn’t move over, as she was trying to take all of her cues from them and not initiate anything on her own.

“Alright Taylor,” Lauren said, “it’s time. Andy’s going to imprint you now, so I hope you’ve internalized all the lessons you’ve witnessed over the last several days.”

“Yes Mistress,” Taylor said. “May I go and make a few small preparations? Not for myself, but for the Master.”

Lauren seemed to consider this for a moment, then nodded. “Five minutes in the bathroom. We’ll be out here waiting.”

Taylor moved to head into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

“Wonder what she’s doing in there,” Aisling said, as she moved to sit in one of the big plush chairs scattered around the room.

Niko grinned impishly, as she moved to recline on the couch against the wall. “Oh, she told me she’s been trying to plan as best as she can to make both Andy and Lauren happy.”

“I’m not sure I even want to know what that means,” Andy said, moving to sit down on the edge of the massive bed.

“I’m not sure I’d let her tell you, even if she wanted to,” Lauren said.

“Oh, you want to try and tell me what to do, Lauren,” Niko said, a playful smile on her lips, “and we can see which one of us paid more attention in hand-to-hand combat classes.”

“That sounds like fighting words,” Lauren giggled, miming rolling up her sleeves.

Andy narrowed his eyes at them. “Don’t make me bend you both over my knee and paddle your asses red.”

“Promises promises,” Lauren said, blowing him a kiss.

Just then, Taylor opened the door and walked in from the bathroom before moving to get down on her knees in front of Andy. She had put on dark, heavy mascara and pulled her platinum blonde hair back into a solid ponytail, held with a scrunchy that looked like it could handle a bit of force. She’d also put on thigh high white stockings that looked like extra long sport socks with red rings around her thighs. It made her look sportier, and also a little bit younger.

“Your slut is ready for you to use her, Master, if you are ready.”

Andy slid from the bed and crouched down, brushing a hand along her face. “This is your last chance to back out, Taylor.”

Taylor leaned in and whispered into his ear. “I want this, Andy. I want to be part of your family. But my safeword is ‘yeti,’ if you’re really worried.” She’d said it quietly enough that he was certain none of the other girls had heard any of it.

“I like the mascara,” Lauren said, reaching to brush a fingertip along Taylor’s cheek. “It’s going to run nicely when he’s skullfucking your face.”

“Yes Mistress. I thought you might enjoy seeing that, proof that he’s making me cry.”

“Tears of joy, I hope.”

Taylor nodded. “Joy, yes. But also from being unable to breathe. I want Master to really use his slut, to make her gag and choke and gasp for air.”

“Good,” Lauren said. “I want you to get him so wound up that he can’t think straight, Taylor. I want to see him actively fucking use you, until you’re a quivering, brainless heap of well-used flesh, lying there in a goddamn puddle on the floor. You think you can handle that?”

“For you, Mistress? I can handle anything.” Her chin was lifted proudly, displaying that leather collar she’d been forced to wear since her arrival. “Please, Master, may your worthless slut finally taste your cock?”

Lauren put her hand on Andy’s shoulder, leaning in to whisper into her mouth. “Remember, I don’t want you cumming in her mouth. Just in her ass, okay?”

There was a tiny amount of trepidation to her voice, as if she wanted to be sure she wasn’t overstepping her boundaries, so Andy simply nodded. He felt hands on his waist, and it was clear Taylor had taken the nod to be to her and not to Lauren, but Andy didn’t feel the need to correct her.

Taylor pulled his sweatpants and boxers down to his ankles, lifting one of his feet for him and then the other, to help him step out of them, before she finally looked at his thick dick before her bright blue eyes. “Your little whore has been thinking about this nonstop since she got here, Master. About how she watches your girls when their eyes roll back in their heads, when their legs twitch and spasm when you fill them up. And even though she knows it’s unbecoming of her,” she said, looking down as one of her hands stroked his thick cock, “she’s been getting more and more jealous of them, of those intense feelings you evoke in them. She knows she needs to be patient and wait her turn, but sometimes, even thinking about it gets her pussy all wet, Master. May she at long last have a taste and begin her process of officially becoming yours? Please, Master? This worthless slut aspires to be better, to be more, to be... yours.”

They’d been particularly careful not to let her taste any precum of his because even so much as a droplet would prime the imprinting process. It wouldn’t fully start until she got her first full load of his jism, but the amount in precum was enough to get the process ready to burst. Taylor had gotten particularly close to the girls when they were playing with Andy, usually at Lauren’s insistence, but in her eagerness to rub Taylor’s face in it, she’d come dangerously near starting the process early.

Andy was about to say that she could when Lauren reached her hand along the back of Taylor’s head, grabbing the ponytail, shoving Taylor’s face down onto his cock until he could feel the head of it pressing against the back of her throat, forcing its way in, even as her eyes looked up at him with adoration in them, her body literally vibrating at it, as the precum oozed from his mushroom tip into her mouth. Her eyes were fluttering, almost like they were threatening to roll back into her skull, and while she was doing her best to maintain control of herself, he could feel a bit of drool dripping down onto his balls.

After what felt like an eternity of keeping his cock buried inside of her mouth, Lauren finally pulled Taylor back, and she gasped hungrily for air, slobbering even as her eyes were starting to water, her chest rising and falling quickly.

“Are you—”

Before Andy could even continue the sentence, Taylor grabbed onto his hips with both hands and pulled her face back onto his dick until her nose was buried in the thatch of brown hairs at the base of his cock.

“Don’t just leave her on, Andy,” Lauren hissed at him. “Give the little whore what she wants. Fuck that little cheating face of hers until she’s a sloppy mess.”

Andy’s hands grabbed onto the side of Taylor’s head and pulled her face back, but just when the head of his cock was at the ring of her lips and she was inhaling another lungful of air, he shoved his dick back into her face, pushing it back against her throat once more, evoking a gurgling cough from her, as those eyes started to water hard, a single black tear running down her right cheek.

He pulled her back back and off his cock, letting her drink in another swallow of air, a wide smile on her messy lips, precum and spit dangling from them, as her tongue lashed out to try and lap it up before Andy shoved her face down once more.

Taylor was doing her best to lean into Andy, but Lauren was mostly controlling the depth she could reach, using her ponytail as a leash, although Lauren seemed to be letting Andy do most of the driving for the moment, partially because Andy had been told not to cum in Taylor’s mouth, and it was starting to take some effort to keep himself cooled off.

She had a talented tongue, and there was something primal and carnal about seeing his precum smeared all over the blonde’s chin, drooling on herself when she had half a moment without Andy’s dick in her throat.

“Whose whore are you?” Lauren said, reaching forward to slap Taylor across the face, making that mascara run even more.

“Yours, Mistress.”

“Wrong answer!” Lauren shouted, slapping Taylor’s other cheek, hard enough to make Andy a little nervous. “Try again. Whose whore are you?”

Taylor swallowed a breath of air, looking up with those heavily watered icy blue eyes of hers, realizing her mistake immediately. “His whore, Mistress. The Master’s whore.”

“That’s right, you cuntrag,” Lauren sneered. “I’m your Mistress, but this man fucking owns you, if you want to live under this roof. You will deny him nothing. You will do whatever he asks of you, and you will do it gladly.”

“Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress.”

“Don’t apologize to me, you dumb bimbo! Apologize to him.”

“Your worthless slut is sorry, Master. She belongs to you, and only you, and will never forget that again.”

“You know what I think?” Lauren said, her face a wicked angry snarl. “I think you ought to spit into that bitch’s mouth, so she knows who fucking owns her.”

Taylor visibly flinched, but leaned her head back, opening her mouth wide.

“That’s it, Andy,” Lauren goaded. “Get a big mouthful of spit and give it to that vapid cunt.”

Spitting had never much turned Andy on, and if he was honest, he found it excessive and unneeded, but all of this was about giving Lauren some closure, so he pursed his lips together and started to summon a big mouthful of spit.

Just as he was about to spit into Taylor’s mouth, she turned her head suddenly and said, “Yeti! God, I’m sorry, yeti!”

Andy turned his head and spit onto the floor, as his mind raced, trying to figure out a way to disarm the situation he knew he was about to be in. The imprinting process was already primed, so it was too late to pass Taylor off to someone else, or to send her away, but he suspected the explosion of temper that was about to erupt from Lauren was going to make all their lives living hell for a time. He turned to look at her as he started to speak, “Now look Lauren, there’s limits... to...”

The look on Lauren’s face wasn’t one of anger. It was one of … amusement? He frowned and she started to giggle, and pretty soon, all the girls in the room were giggling, including Taylor at his feet. “Sorry, Andy,” Lauren finally said, through fits of laughter.

“I told you he’d stop if she said to,” Aisling said. “No matter how wronged you felt, Lauren, he wasn’t gonna lose control.”

“Damn,” Lauren said, “and here I figured I could get him worked up enough to push past it. Guess I owe you twenty.”

“Excuse me, were... were you gambling over whether or not I’d take a woman against her will?” Now Andy felt like he was the one starting to get angry.

“It was just a game, love,” Lauren said. Andy stepped away from Taylor and over to Lauren and picked her up, no easy feat considering her height compared to his, moving over to the bed, putting her down and bending her over it before yanking down her pajama bottoms. “What are you going to do, spank me?”

Andy welled up his rage into his right hand and brought it down onto Lauren’s ass with the hardest spank he could muster.

“Ow! Jesus, Andy, that rightly stung!” Wham! His hand clapped down again, just as hard, and he heard her groan, a weird blend of pain and excitement, her whole body shaking. “Strewth, that hurts!” WHAM! His hand spanked down once more, the cheek of her ass starting to redden quickly under the power of his slaps. “Fuck Andy!” WHAM! “I’m sorry!” WHAM! “Bugger, Master, I’m fucking sorry, awlright?” At that, Andy held his hand in the air, not slapping again, but brought his hand down softly to slowly press his fingernails against the edge of the reddened flesh, and then dragged them firmly across that handprint he’d left there, making Lauren quiver, lost somewhere between lust and fear. “You’re right you’re right, okay, it was a shitty thing to do, and I’m sorry, I’m very fucking sorry. I shouldn’t have made her do it.”

Andy looked back at Taylor. “And you. I ought to just leave you like this.”

Taylor’s face reddened as much as Lauren’s ass. “I’m sorry, Master. She told me to do it, and I didn’t want to upset her. I do have an actual safeword, but it isn’t yeti. I told Lauren what it was, though, and how I didn’t think she would need to use it.”

“And if you’re punishing Lauren, Daddy, you probably need to punish all of us,” Aisling sighed. “I mean, I took her bet.”

“Speak for yourself, Red,” Niko said. “I told you I thought it was a bad idea.”

“Well, now we know, I guess,” Aisling said. “You okay, Lauren?”

Lauren lifted her head up, and there was a strange look on her face. After a moment, it registered to Andy that she was more turned on that he’d ever seen her before in his life, and that included the moment when she’d been in a complete fuck daze after her sex fasting. “That was the hottest thing that’s ever happened to me,” she moaned, struggling to not drool on herself. “I’ve been trying to get you to lay into me for months, Andy, and I don’t think it’s much of a punishment.” She grinned, all crazy eyed and wild. “I’m a bad girl.”

“Well then, you know how I’m going to punish you, Lauren?” Andy sighed. “I’m gonna put you away wet. You can go without a dose until the end of the week now that you’re all wound up.”

“Oh god, that’s cruel, you delicious bastard,” she purred. “I fucking love it. But that’s okay, I’ve earned this. And now that you’re all wound up, it’s time you take it out on Taylor.”

Andy looked from Lauren over to Taylor, who nodded enthusiastically. “This is what I want, Andy. I want my first time to be hard, rough, fucking brutal. I don’t want to be treated like ‘one of the girls,’ because I haven’t earned that, not yet.” She started crawling over on all fours towards him, doing her best to keep her head raised, so she could see her face while she talked. “After the month, we can do the soft stuff. We can cuddle and lay together gently in bed and I can fall asleep in your arms, or in Lauren’s. But I need to pay for my misdeeds.”

Niko and Aisling both sat up a little bit, although Andy could see that Niko had her hand down the front of her pajama bottoms, clearly rubbing her own pussy.

“This time, I’m not one of your girls, not a partner or a girlfriend or a wife or whatever you’re calling them, because I’m not there yet.” Lauren was looking over her shoulder at Taylor, not moving from her spot bend over the edge of the bed. “You’re already doing me a favor by imprinting me, when you don’t know if you should yet. But I love Lauren. I love her so much it hurts to know how badly I fucked everything up. So until I can make that right, I’m a worthless fuckhole, a filthy bitch you should batter and plow and fuck within an inch of her life. I want you to drill me so hard that I can’t sit down for a week.”

Taylor turned around and waggled her ass in his direction, leaning her shoulders down to make sure it was upturned, so he could get a good look at her asshole, as well as her pussy that was drenched with fuck cream.

“It’s yours, Master. I’m yours. Your fuckdoll, your bitch, your worthless whore to pump full of spunk and leave, sore and drenched. I know you aren’t going to have my cunt until after my month’s punishment, but just look at that tight little asshole I have just for you.”

“Just for you now,” Lauren corrected.

“That’s true, Master. You won’t be my first, but you will absolutely be my last. I will be a good slut for you, loyal in every possible way. You own all of me, from my toes to my head, and you may do whatever you want with any of it.”

“She talks a big game, doesn’t she?” Niko said with a smile.

“Whatever you want, Master, I will do. If you’d wanted to parade me naked in front of all your guests last night, I would’ve gladly done it. I’m not ashamed of how I screwed up before; I’m proud you’re letting me make it right. You’ve had every chance this last week to treat me horribly, and you’ve never done it. So now I’m asking you, no, I’m begging you. Punish me. Fuck me. Claim me. Mark your territory. Make me your property. Own me. Use me, harder than you have any of your girls, because I need to learn to be better, to be worth better. But you have to accept me first.” Taylor placed her face and shoulders down on the floor, and reached behind her to grab the well toned cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart. “I’m all yours, sir, but you need to imprint me. Fucking take me already.”

“You’ll do anything I say, Taylor? Anything?”

“Speak and it will be done, Master.”

Andy finally felt like he was actually in control for the first time today. “Stand up.”

“Sir?”

“Don’t make me say it twice,” he growled, mostly for effect, but he could’ve sworn he heard Aisling moan wantonly in response to it.

“Yes sir,” she said, placing her hands on the ground, moving onto all fours before standing up. “Sorry sir.” She kept her hands folded together in front of her, her eyes lowered to the floor.

“Here’s what’s going to happen.” Andy saw Lauren was starting to try and shift, so he slapped her ass once more, and her hips shoved forward into the bed once more, groaning, making it clear she now understood she wasn’t to move without his say so. “Words are great and all, and I’m glad to hear you’ve learned how I’m turned on by dirty talk, but I’m going to give you a harder challenge. You need to convince me that you belong to me with a kiss, just one kiss.”

Taylor started to move towards him, but he raised his hand and she immediately stopped in her place. “Is there more, sir?”

“There is. After you convince me with a kiss, you’re going to convince Lauren as well, in the same way. But you’re going to put all of that sadness, all of that embarrassment, all of that shame, all of that is going to go into your kiss with her, to convince her that you understand how badly you hurt her, and how much you want to make it up to her.”

“Now Andy—” Lauren started to say, but as soon as he turned to look at her, the expression on his face cowed her into silence.

“After that, I’m going to fulfill my promise to Lauren, and I am going to fuck your ass so hard, it’ll be sore for a week. I am going to sodomize you so hard, you’ll think you’ve gone to prison, and you’re going to have to come to terms with the fact that as soon as I cum in your ass, you are going to feel your mind being blown into a billion fragments, and every single fucking one of them will have my name stamped onto it.” Taylor was shivering now, but Andy was almost certain it was with pure excitement. “You are going to wake up tomorrow and feel like a completely new woman. Ash?”

“Every single sense you have is going to be on overload tomorrow,” Aisling said to Taylor. “It’ll be like the volume on your life is turned up to 11. Smells, sights, sounds, tastes, and touches, they’ll all be in full overdrive, which means your ass is going to hurt like you didn’t even believe is possible. I’m talking the kind of pain that feels like it goes down to your very soul.”

“And you won’t be able to take any drugs for it to mute the pain,” Niko said. “No aspirin, no ibuprofen, not even a stiff drink. That pain’ll linger for a full day, and there’s not a goddamn thing anyone can do to make it go away before it’s ready.”

“By Tuesday, it’ll be sore, but it won’t feel like it’s threatening to overwhelm your body. But for all of tomorrow, you are going to fucking hurt in a way that you can’t even begin to imagine. And this is your last chance to walk away from it.”

Andy knew he was actually lying at this point. Sure, he had to imprint Taylor, but he didn’t have to listen to Lauren and go at her as roughly as she wanted. If he didn’t, though, there would always be a rift between the two women, and that was something he didn’t want either of them to suffer through, so he was doing his best to navigate down this narrow street the two women had built for him together.

“So what’s your decision?” he said to her.

Taylor looked up, a steely resolve to her face, one he’d seen mirrored in Lauren’s face more than once before. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down so that she could press her lips against his, and in the kiss that followed, he could feel all of those conflicting emotions battling inside of her. It was the first time they’d kissed, but it was almost like it was a new first kiss for him, like he was a young man again in his parents’ basement, kissing some girl in the dark while a scary movie played on the tv.

She held the kiss for a long moment, the heat of the kiss turning up in the middle before backing down a little, so at the end he felt like she was trying to convey her shame at having cheated on Lauren. “Was... Is that good enough, sir?”

Andy smiled a little. “And now the other half.”

Taylor mouthed the words “thank you” to him, out of sight of all the others, before she turned to the bed. Lauren was starting to try and turn around again, but Andy took the palm of his hand and pushed it hard on the small of her back, keeping her pinned there, and Taylor immediately understood what he was doing. She crawled up onto the bed, her pose mimicking Lauren’s, bent over the edge of the bed, although to get in line with Lauren, she had to be much further up the bed.

She looked painfully nervous, but reached and turned Lauren’s face to look at her. Lauren’s eyes were still pinched in anger at Taylor, up until their lips met, and Taylor kissed Lauren with everything she’d wanted to say to her for months now, holding onto her, even as Lauren tried to remain impassive and stonefaced at first, but melted shortly to the intensity of desperation that Taylor was giving to her.

As the kiss continued, Andy started to position the players the way he wanted to, pushing Taylor as he pulled on Lauren, making Lauren roll onto her back on the bed, and bringing Taylor to straddle her, the two a tangled mess of lips and tongues, Lauren’s hand against the back of Taylor’s head now, keeping her face mashed against her own. Aisling could see he was maneuvering them, and hopped up, grabbing a couple of pillows, sliding them beneath Lauren’s head, propping her up a bit, so that when Andy pulled Taylor down some to get her in position, she could still continue making out with her.

Once he had her in place, Andy sawed his cock back and forth across Taylor’s feverishly dripping snatch, feeling her ooze cream onto his thick shaft, even as she was trying to shift her hips, making it clear she still wanted to follow Lauren’s rules, even now, her mind a dizzying chaos of fucknoise and lust. She reached one of her hands behind her to pull on her asscheek, forcing that pink pucker to expose itself even further.

Andy lined the head of his cock up against her asshole, but then paused for a moment.

That pause made Taylor break from the kiss long enough to plead with him once more. “Please, oh god please do it, Master. I’ve always been yours, your wanton fucking whore, I just didn’t know it. Show me. Teach me. Fuck my ass and claim what’s always been yours. Fucking take your bitch. Claim her. Own me!

That was good enough for him. He pushed his hips forward, feeling her asshole give a little more easily than his other girls had on their first time with him, and he suspected it wasn’t Taylor’s first time taking a man’s cock in her ass. He felt no particular need to be exploring virgin territory, so it didn’t bother him.

As soon as he was most of the way inside of her ass, he could feel Taylor tense up, both of her hands clutching to Lauren’s face, moaning into the other woman’s mouth in a loud, muffled shriek, as her body clenched up, and suddenly Andy could feel liquid splashing back off Lauren’s thighs up against his balls, as Taylor began to squirt all over the Aussie.

He was tempted to ease off a bit, but Lauren had made it quite clear that the one thing he absolutely positively wasn’t to do was to go easy on her, so he pushed forward until he was as deep as he could get, then pulled back only to punch forward again with a rough slam.

Lauren broke from the kiss this time so that Andy could get an earful of Taylor’s whorish moans, her body covered in goosebumps. “I think I’m fucking blind!” Taylor whimpered. “I’ve never cum so fucking hard in my fucking life oh my fucking god what the fuuuuuuck!”

The Australain slapped Taylor across the face again, certainly less hard than before. “What do you say, you useless fuckhole?”

“Oh god,” Taylor said, as Andy drew back. “Thank you, Master! Fuck me! Fuck your needy bitch in her tight young ass until it’s fucking carved in the shape of your cock! You’re so fucking thick, it hurts, but your bitch loves how it hurts, so fucking rail her! Plow this bitch, your bitch, until she’s cumming her brains out her fucking ears!”

Lauren kissed her again, as Andy started to really rail her, shoving his cock hilt deep each and every time, making his balls slap against Lauren’s sloppy twat that was still dripping girljizz onto his nuts. But Andy decided if they wanted him to get rough, he would oblige them.

His hand grabbed onto Taylor’s ponytail and yanked her head back hard, making her spine curve back, a strangled howl of pleasure shredding the air. He couldn’t see it, but he was certain each time he drilled into Taylor, her tits were making Lauren’s jiggle with them. “What are you?” he shouted at Taylor.

“Ohgod,” she whimpered, “I’m yours, Master. Your bitch, your whore, your slut, your worthless fuckhole to dump cum into and leave a sodden mess on the fucking floor if you want. I’m whatever you fucking tell me I am, because that’s what I fucking what to be, sir.” Her words were mostly squealed in between brutally hard shoves of his dick into her asshole, which continued to spasm and clench around his shaft. “Please, Daddy, let me be worthy of your cum. Your bad little bitch needs it, more than she’s needed anything in her wasted life. Let her ass receive you. Oh god, your bitch wants your cum so bad it’s fucking eating her away from inside! Please, Master, please, give your bitch your cum. Claim what’s yours. You own this ass, this cunt, this mouth, these tits...”

“I require more,” Andy said, as he picked up the pace. He wasn’t sure how many times Taylor had cum, but he was fairly certain it had been at least three or four.

“Name it, Master, and it’s yours.”

“I want to own that mind and that heart. Prove they belong to me. Confess.”

“Fuck,” Taylor whined, her mascara having smeared all across her face, turning her a hideous mess, before she kissed Lauren once more, hard and fierce, before pulling her face back, looking down into the Aussie’s eyes. “I love you, Lauren.”

Lauren’s eyes instantly welled up and she kissed Taylor again before pushing her back, a look of satisfaction on her face, as she kept Taylor looking at her, saying only a single word. “And?”

“And...” Taylor said, trying to trail off, a wild spike of nervousness running through her veins, before she muscled up the courage to speak again. “And I love you, Andy. Mind, body and soul, you own it all. I fucking love you, you bastard. Now please, let me, for the love of fucking god, have my fucking cum!”

On that last word, one which Taylor was nearly shouting, Andy slotted his cock in nice and deep and finally let loose, a monster of an orgasm blasting a hot sticky load of spunk into her ass, and it was as though Taylor had just touched the face of God, a rapturous moan erupting from her until she forcibly locked lips with Lauren, the sound not stopping, only muffling some, as Taylor’s sweat stained body quivered like it was having its own personal earthquake before slumping, almost deathly still, atop Lauren’s form, the Aussie wrapping her arms around Taylor, stroking her hair, as the pint-sized creature began to burble the word “imprinting” over and over again.

Andy’s cock had softened and slipped from her ass, as he pulled away from them, pushing them up onto the bed, grabbing a sheet, slowly pulling it up and over the two of them.

“I don’t have to stay here, Andy,” Lauren started to say, before he waggled a finger at her.

“You’re exactly where you need to be right now, Lauren. Keep our newest family member safe, while the process runs its course.”

Lauren smiled at him, as if she was seeing him in a new light for the first time. “Yes Master.”