The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 19

The decision was made that whoever was dealing would sit out for those five hands and simply focus on the dealing. They also drew cards for seating order, lowest card dealing first, highest card starting with the big blind and the second highest being the small blind. Andy drew low card, which didn’t bother him at all. It would be a chance to watch the others without having to divide his attention between his cards and his opponents.

“So I can’t help but notice that you said even the last place person takes home a woman,” Andy said as he took his seat in the dealer’s chair, “but your count doesn’t have someone for sixth place. So which is it?”

While he started to deal cards out to the players, Covington sighed, nodding. “I know, Andrew, I know. There is, in fact, a thirteenth girl in the pool, but I don’t think anyone would want to take her over the other lovely women we have presented.” He grabbed his phone from his pocket, tapping it to load up a picture. “She arrived on my doorstep last week, but when I told her what was expected of being part of my house, she refused. So I locked her up and she’s been stewing, but even in her sexual frenzy, she’s still refusing me, so I will give her as a prize to the person who comes in last.”

“Any woman in the pool should be in the pool, if you ask me,” Andy said, dealing the last card.

The man passed his phone over to Andy, a photograph of her on the screen. “If you insist, Andrew, then I suppose that will be fine. She is an athlete of some kind, and was supposed to be going to the Olympic Games, so she is quite fit, but she is extremely willful and stubborn, so she may be more trouble than she’s worth.”

Once the cards were out, Andrew picked up the man’s phone and looked down at the picture, recognizing her immediately. “Yeah, that’s Piper Brown,” Andy said. “She’s a member of the woman’s volleyball team. Hell, I think she won a gold medal in the last Olympics.” He passed the phone over to Watkins, who looked and then passed the phone down the line, so everyone could get a look at her. A muscular, toned brunette with a stern look in the photograph, it was a marked change of how she often seemed in interviews, where she seemed warm and inviting. She looked like she wanted to beat the shit out of whoever was taking the picture, and the room she was in seemed spartan at best, barely more than a closet. “She definitely goes into the pool if you don’t want her.”

“Agreed,” Watkins said. “I’d likely take her over several of the other women on offer.”

“Even with her being a pain in the ass?” Covington asked.

“Not all of us have such draconian house rules as you, Artie.”

Covington shrugged, then glanced at his hole cards. “Then into the pool she goes, I suppose. Check.”

The thing about televised poker is that many viewers don’t realize is that the show is almost always a collection of highlights over a longer event, and that about sixty percent of poker hands have little-to-no action, other than the two players who have blinds in the pool debating which of them has the less crappy hand.

Over the first five hands, only about a few thousand in chips changed hands, and Andy’s first read felt like it was going to stand. Covington and Watkins were good card players, Vikovic played loose, Jacobson played tight and Haunton was an “any two’ll do” kind of player, who was going to throw money into the pot on pretty much any hand with his tells written large across his face.

After the fifth hand, Andy moved from the dealer’s seat to his own chair and Covington moved to sit down at the dealer’s seat. His first hand out, Andy drew Jack Ten suited in hearts, so he decided to stick around in the hand, since he was already the big blind. “Raise, one thousand.”

It was a bet designed to scare off anyone who didn’t have a decent hand, but to Andy’s amusement, all four other players decided they wanted to see a flop, so everyone called him. He was a little surprised to see Jacobson staying in, but he suspected the table might just be collectively testing the new guy.

With the pot right, Covington deal out the three cards of the flop, nine of spades, seven of hearts and the queen of hearts. That gave Andy both an open ended straight draw and a flush draw, although he didn’t have either the king or ace of hearts, so that made him a little nervous, but he decided he wanted to take the measure of his opponents, so he pushed another two thousand into the pot. Haunton and Jacobson both stayed in, but Watkins and Vikovic both folded, leaving three people in the game.

The next card, the turn, did absolutely nothing to the board, a 2 of clubs. Technically, Andy was holding nothing, but he felt like his odds were decent to make something out of it at the river, and he wanted to come out guns blazing. So he decided to trap, and checked. Jacobson also checked, but Haunton thought he smelled weakness, so he added another thousand to the pot, a string bet designed to just pull a little more money out of what he thought was opponents in a weak position. Andy suspected the man was holding top pair, or maybe three queens if he was lucky, but he thought that Haunton would’ve thrown a lot more into the pot if he’d flopped trips, so Andy called, and Jacobson decided to fold, leaving just the two of them in the pot.

The final card, the river, flopped and Andy felt the smile he was stifling behind his eyes. The King of Diamonds. He’d made his straight, and there wasn’t a flush on the board. The worst he could do was split the pot. And Andy knew exactly what Haunton was going to do, so Andy simply checked.

Haunton figured he had Andy on the ropes, so he pushed five thousand into the pot, and Andy smirked a little bit, and raised another five thousand in return. Haunton flinched visibly, but at this point, decided he was pot committed and clearly wanted to know whether or not Andy was bluffing, so after a minute or so of deliberation, he called.

“Straight, king high,” Andy said, flipping over the cards.

Haunton flipped over the cards, even though he didn’t have to, revealing that he’d stayed in with two pair, queens and kings. “Damn, you got me, new fish.”

The stack of chips was pushed over in Andy’s direction, and Andy nodded. He’d just taken nearly twenty percent of Haunton’s stack on the first hand. It might have been too strong an opening, but sometimes you just had to play the cards as they laid.

For the next hour or so, players took turns mostly slowly redistributing the chips, although towards the end of the hour, Haunton made a very bad odds call, and went all in on two pair against Covington, who had limped into the pot and flopped trip deuces. Because Haunton had figured his two pair was rock solid, he groaned when Covington turned up his cards and took Haunton out of the game.

Without so much as missed a beat, Haunton immediately said “Rebuy.”

A note was made and another stack of chips was brought forth and put in front of him. “Last place tonight’s like not even playing at all, so might as well give it another go. Besides, I want to at least finish third one of these nights.” He was next in line for small blind, so counted out the amount needed.

“I wouldn’t bank on that, the way you’re playing,” Andy said to him. “You need to learn how to evaluate your hand better, and stop making such loose wagers.”

“Shh,” Covington said to him. “Nobody likes being told how to play better, Andrew.”

“Speak for yourself, Artie,” Watkins said. “The minute you stop moving forward, you might as well be dead. Any tips for me, Andy?” he asked with a glimmer in his eye.

“Yeah,” Andy said, counting out his big blind. “Quit playing with your food so much. It’s unbecoming. You had the mayor dead to rights two hands ago and everyone at the table knew it, and you still spent at least a minute’s worth of all our time making a show out of it before you called him”

Watkins, who was taking a turn at dealer, chuckled. “I see your point, although I do need to take my fun here and there when I can.”

“Fun has no place is business or poker,” Vikovic said, glancing at his hole cards before matching the big blind. “I’m in.”

Covington and Jacobson stayed in, and Haunton, sensing an opportunity, raised on small blind, the value of the pot, a move Andy didn’t think the mayor was capable of. All the players were sitting on decent hands, but at least half of them were hoping to go fishing, wanting to see a flop for a chance to pick up a decent sized pot. Now that the pot had grown, however, it was time to see who was going to stick around when the price went up.

Andy glanced at his hole cards for the first time. When he was the big blind, he never bothered looking at his cards until the action came to him, mostly so that there was no possible way to give anything away to his opponents. He peeked at the two cards and found pocket cowboys waiting for him, two kings. So Andy matched the bet and said “Call.”

Vikovic matched the bet, to no one’s surprise, as did Covington, but Jacobson folded, clearly having a questionable hand that only got more questionable with this much money in the pot. Andy put him on a low set of suited connectors, maybe a 7-8 or so. Watkins, as the dealer, was out of the hand. One of the other reasons Andy had suggested that they each take turns as dealer was that it would cut into bad streaks, giving players who were on tilt a moment to deescalate their frustrations and get their head back in the game.

The flop hit, and Andy was a little annoyed by it. Three of hearts, eight of diamonds, jack of spades. The fact that it was a rainbow flop meant that anyone hoping to get a flush was seeing their odds rapidly dwindling, needing the next two cards to be of the same suit (and to be holding two of that suit) to hit. It also wasn’t great for a straight, although Andy could see Haunton or Vikovic staying in with a nine-ten suited, which would leave them sitting on an open ended straight draw. There was also the chance that one of the other men was sitting on fishhooks (a pair of jacks) and had just flopped a set, but neither Vikovic or Haunton seemed visibly excited enough to have done that. Covington was still a pain in the ass to read.

Haunton decided to play it cool. “Check.”

Andy saw no reason to turn up the heat, so he followed. “Check.”

“Raise 2k,” Vikovic said.

“Call,” said Covington.

“Call,” said Haunton.

“Call,” said Andy. It was a value bet, adding to the pot, but certainly not causing him to get scared, as Andy felt like he was still sitting on top hand.

All of the chips were pushed into the center, and then Watkins flipped over the turn card. “King of Hearts.”

Andy did his best to keep his expression as neutral as possible, although on the inside, he was doing cartwheels. He’d just hit a set, and now he felt like he was definitely the best hand on the board. He wasn’t first to act, though.

“Check,” Haunton said.

“Check,” Andy repeated. He could’ve bet here, but the best thing to do was to let someone else make the first stab at the pot. He suspected either Vikovic or Covington would try and push a large bet in, fronting as if they were sitting on a pair of kings, or maybe a king and a jack. Best to let them make the first move and then come in to take it from them.

“Raise 20k,” Vikovic said. There it was. Someone clearly trying to buy the pot, hoping he could bluff strength into players who were displaying weakness.

“Fold,” Covington said, tossing his cards to the dealer.

That brought the action to Haunton, who had literally just rebought his way into the game a few minutes ago. The mayor thought for a long moment before he pushed the entire stack forward. “All in.”

Andy sighed for a moment, and looked again at the board, making sure he had a solid read on it. If he called Haunton and lost, the mayor would more than double up if just one player called him and lost. Vikovic had made a big push, but Andy was almost certain he couldn’t wait to fold, just to get away from this disaster of a hand before it got worse for him. Which meant Andy would be taking in about 80k if he took down the hand.

The more he thought about it, the more certain he was that Haunton had being playing cool when he’d flopped trip jacks, and in doing so, had bought Andy enough daylight to see the king to make his own set for next to nothing.

It felt like a long wait, but eventually Andy spoke. “Call.”

“Too rich for me,” Vikovic said, mucking his cards even as Andy was speaking. “I fold.”

“Shouldn’t have tried to buy the pot,” the mayor said, laughing as he turned over his cards. It wasn’t a pair of jacks, but a jack and a king, giving him two pair. “Two pair. Nervous yet, new fish?”

Andy smirked. “A little, but not that much,” he said, flipping over his pair of kings.

Haunton immediately got up from the table, tossing his hands into the air. “C’mon, you gotta be kidding me! Come on, jack! Come on, jack!”

“Odds aren’t good for you, Mr. Mayor,” Covington said.

“Enough discussion!” Vikovic said. “Give us a river.”

Andy was a deadlock. Haunton was wrong. If a jack came up, he would still win the pot, as it would simply give both men a full house, and Andy’s would still be better. Haunton was drawing dead, and he simply didn’t see that. When the last card was flipped, it was the six of diamonds, not changing the board at all anyway.

FUCK!” the mayor shouted, before getting up from the table. “I should’ve bet on the flop.”

“It wouldn’t have mattered,” Andy said as he pulled the mound of chips his direction. “I was still holding top pair at that point. I would’ve called you.”

“Take a few minutes and go get a drink, James,” Covington said to the mayor. “As for the rest of you, we have ourselves a new chip leader. And thankfully, his streak will be interrupted now by a turn at the dealer’s seat.”

Andy grinned. “Sure, give me just a minute to get my chips sorted and stacked.” All said and done, Andy was clearly well ahead, sitting on a little over 225k of the 650k chips in play. Covington was in second, with 145k, Watkins in third at 120k, Jacobson at 90k and Vikovic at the bottom with 70k.

Over the next five hands, Covington did very well for himself, knocking out Vikovic, who rebought in, bringing the chip pool up to 700k, moving himself within spitting distance of Andy’s pool. And just after Vikovic bought back in, it was time to change dealers again, and Andy moved out of the dealer’s seat, and Covington moved to take it.

“I thought you said not to buy back, Vikovic,” Andy said, moving back to his stack of chips.

“It’s what you call a value bet, yes?” Vikovic said. “In fifth place, I would simply have one woman. I can get one woman. And last pick is of no desire to anyone. So if I go home empty handed tonight? Is okay. I take my stab at glory.”

Two hands later, Andy made a big bluff and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, costing him 40k, but he immediately turned it around, and the following hand busted Jacobson out. Jacobson declined to rebuy, happy to go home with someone rather than empty handed.

On Covington’s last hand as dealer, Vikovic decided to make a last stand, and Watkins called him on it, knocking Vikovic out in fourth.

“With only three of us left in the game, might I make a suggestion?” Covington said. “At this point, I think we should simply rotate between the three eliminated players as dealers, while the three of us remain in the game at all times. Is that acceptable to everyone?”

“Sure,” Watkin said, “the more action the better.”

The mayor sighed, bringing his glass of scotch over to the dealer’s chair, sitting down. “Yeah, okay. No offense, Rook, but I hope Artie busts you hard.”

Andy shrugged. “Can’t make friends with everyone.” He was thirsty, but he would be damned if he was going to make the girl behind the bar do an ounce of work on his behalf. “So c’mon, let’s get some cards out.”

Around ten thirty, Andy was starting to get nervous. He’d dropped down to third place after a couple of unlucky river cards in a row. Then Watkins went all in on Andy. Andy clearly couldn’t cover the spread, but Andy called, and Covington decided to get out of the way instead of making a side pot. Thankfully, when the cards were turned over, Andy held the better hand, and the river finally flowed his direction. That doubled him up and put him back in the game.

Watkins confidence was shaken, and over the next hour, he never really recovered, playing a bit too reckless and loose. Once Andy and Covington smelled weakness, the two honed in, taking turns chipping away at him until finally Watkins went all in, and just before midnight, Andy took him down.

“You want to rebuy?” Covington asked him.

Watkins laughed, shaking his head. “Taking three from the pool is more than enough for me. You two titans have fun duking it out.”

“You ready for this, Andrew?”

“Don’t you worry, Arthur,” Andy said. “Let’s see who hits felt first.”

With only two players, they were always going to be trading turns between little blind and big blind. As soon as Covington looked at his hole cards, he immediately called “All in.”

Andy smirked a little, not having even looked at his own cards yet. He’d suspected Covington would’ve tried something like this, just constantly firing at the blinds, trying to chip them away, using his big stack to bully Andy’s weaker stack. He glanced at his cards, then nodded. “Okay. Call.”

Covington blanched. He turned over his cards, revealing Jack-eight, not even suited. He’d expected Andy to just back off and let him chip away a set of blinds, and was not happy that Andy hadn’t done so, growing even more frustrated when Andy flipped over a pair of nines. “How do you start with a pocket pair?”

“Maybe it’s a hint you shouldn’t go so aggressive right out the gate,” Andy replied as Watkins dealt out the flop. As soon as the cards were upturned, Andy could practically feel the anger boiling out of Covington. Andy had flopped the nuts, a six and the other two nines. At that point, it was a formality of just dealing out the last two cards, as Andy was guaranteed the winning hand with four of a kind.

Right out of the gate, Andy had doubled up.

As the next hand was being dealt out, Covington hadn’t even seen his cards and immediately said “All in.” He was fully on tilt, and wanted to try and reclaim his confidence. He didn’t even look at his two hole cards, simply staring Andy down, practically daring him to get into the hand.

Andy knew the stakes were a great deal higher on this hand, and so he took the time to look at his hole cards, a slight laugh escaping his lips. He couldn’t try and read his opponent so he had to decide if his hand was good enough for the risk. And the two cards he had were affectionately known as Big Slick, Ace-King suited, this time in spades. It wasn’t a pair, but playing against two random cards, his odds were good.

“Sure, let’s dance. Call.”

“You don’t respect me, do you, Andrew?”

Andy grinned, giving a little shrug. “You didn’t even look at your cards, Arthur. How am I supposed to respect that? If you aren’t going to respect your opponent, why should he respect you in turn? And you’re just firing into the pot, hoping that you can buy a few blinds to chip away at my stack. But you have no idea what’s under there. And I’ve got Big Slick.” He flipped over his cards. “How about you?”

Covington was turning almost scarlet red with anger, and turned over his cards, revealing just a six of spades and a three of hearts. “This is ridiculous.”

“Artie,” Vikovic said, “you didn’t even look at your cards. What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking this shitstain has been a pain in my ass all night long and I wanted to bury him.”

“And that’s the problem, Arthur,” Watkins said, putting out three cards for the flop. “You aren’t thinking about the cards and you’re thinking about your opponent.”

The first card on the flop was the six of hearts, giving Covington a pair and a moment’s hope, but the second card immediately dashed that, revealing the Ace of Hearts. The third card, a ten of clubs, didn’t affect the board at all.

With the turn came the three of spades, putting Covington back in the lead for a moment, with two pair, until the last card came out, the King of Hearts, pairing Andy up to two pair as well.

Covington practically snarled as he counted out the chips, pushing them over, his stack now a quarter the size of Andy’s. “You’ve got more luck than a goddamn leprechaun, Rook.”

Watkins stood up, and Jacobson sat down to take a turn at dealer, washing the cards through he Shufflemaster again. Typically the break as the dealer changed was enough to let a player cool off, but Covington was still off-balance as they started up again. When the next set of two cards were dealt, Andy was back on the small blinds, and so was the first to act. He’d glanced at his cards and said, “Call.”

Covington was gunshy now, and simply said “Check,” as he was desperate to see a flop and get more information. The flop came down Ace of Hearts, seven of spades, three of clubs. Immediately, Covington said “All in.”

Andy stopped and did the math in his head. “Yeah, okay. Call.”

“Two pair,” Covington said, flipping over the Ace of Spades and the three of hearts with an angry gusto. “Take that, you lowbrow piece of shit! Time for me to get my money back.”

Andy shook his head with a wry smile. “Not so fast, Arthur.” Andy turned over his hole cards, the seven of hearts and the seven of clubs. “I like my odds here.”

“Another goddamn pocket pair! This is ridiculous!”

“I probably would’ve folded if you’d bet at the blinds, but you let me see a flop for cheap, so midlevel pocket pair seemed okay.”

Jacobson turned over the turn card, and Covington immediately let out an undignified cheer, as the three of diamonds. “Yes! Full house! Suck it! Give me my money!”

“He still has a few outs, Artie,” the mayor warned.

Andy was actually leading, but Jacobson just couldn’t see it. He was sitting on a full house, sevens over threes, and Jacobson was sitting on threes over aces, which was the lower hand. Players tended to get wound up, so they often refused to think about everything, but Watkins had that knowing smile, so Andy knew he had spotted Jacobson’s error as well. Jacobson needed either another three or another ace to pull victory from the jaws of defeat.

“No! I refuse to believe I’m going to get blown out by some random river card!”

“So show us river already,” Vikovic said.

And Jacobson placed down the last card with a thump that resounded throughout the room like a clap of thunder. The seven of diamonds.

That meant that Covington had a full house, threes over aces, but Andy’s four of a kind had blown it out of the water.

“The absolute luck on you,” Covington growled.

Andy had gone from 110k to 220k to 440k, making him the chip leader now. He could, if he wanted, use Covington’s own tactics against him. But Andy liked to play smart. On the other hand, Covington was so tilted now, he could probably be goaded into a sloppy play. And if Andy could get Covington to go all in again, he’d be down to the felt and this stupid game would be over.

Maybe, just maybe, it was worth the risk.

It seemed like the time to goad the millionaire a little more, just to see if Andy could completely tilt him.

“Maybe we should see how strong my luck’s running right now then, huh?” Andy said as new hole cards slid in front of him. “Tell you want, Artie.” He figured this singular use of the man’s nickname would give him even more of a severe nudge. Andy had been calling him Arthur all night long, but now, the nickname Artie sounded condescending as fuck. “I’ll look at one, just one, of my two hole cards here, and if it’s higher than a eight, I’ll go all-in without even looking at the other card. How about that?”

“You do whatever you want, boy, and I’ll show you how a real man plays cards.” Covington was blind with rage, and there was a carelessness flaring up behind his eyes, as Andy lifted up one of the hole cards to peek under at it.

“Okay,” Andy said. “All-in.”

“You’re bluffing!” Covington said, slamming his fist on the table hard enough to knock the stacks of chips loose. “Call!”

“Now Artie,” Andy said, smug grin on his face, “are you sure that—”

I SAID CALL GODDAMN IT!

Andy flipped over the one card he’d looked at, the Ace of Hearts, but left the other card face down, as Covington flipped over his cards. The man had looked at them this time, and was sitting on a pair of sixes.

“Aren’t you going to turn over your other card?”

Andy shrugged, that sly smile on his face. “In a minute. Let’s see the flop.”

The flop came down six-seven-ace, giving Covington a set, while Andy was sitting on a pair of aces. The turn was next, a deuce, no help to anyone, and the river, well, the river was the two of hearts. Looking at the board, Andy’s odds weren’t great, but he wasn’t out either. The seven and the six on the board were both hearts, which meant Andy needed his other hole card to be another heart.

“It’s Schrödinger’s hole card now,” Andy said, tapping his fingers lighly along the felt. “Maybe I’ve got a winning card, and you’re out, or maybe you’ve got me dead to rights and have doubled up back into the lead. What you’ve gotta ask yourself is... do you feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?” The grin on his face was broad, as he gave the man his best Clint Eastwood impression.

Vikovic was the one who finally made the move. He leaned across the table and grabbed the last card, the one Andy had never even touched, and flipped it over. There in all her glory...

...was the Queen of Hearts.

Andy had made his flush.

“Son of bitch,” Vikovic said, letting out a low appreciative whistle. “You want to rebuy, Artie?”

“Fuck that! This guy is on a streak. I’m out. Game’s over!”

“Are you sure, Artie?” Andy said.

“The! Game! Is! Over!” Covington fumed. The older man stood up, inhaling a long breath before letting it out slowly, trying to regain his composure. “Alright, let’s sort out the winnings. Andrew, you have seven picks from the pool and get to pick first, as is your right as the winner.”

“Alright, let’s see,” Andy said, as all the men moved back into the parlor with the videowall they’d been in before. He’d hoped just to win with no rebuys from anyone, as it would’ve made his decisions simple, but seven, seven was a lot of women for any one man to handle.

The thirteen faces sprung to life on the big wall, as Andy looked over them carefully. “Alright, I suppose I’d better just pick then. Charlotte Varma, Asha Varma, Piper Brown, Emily Stevens...”

“Damn,” Jacobson grumbled.

“Oh hush. If he hadn’t taken her, I certainly would’ve,” Covington said to him.

“Sarah Washington, Sheridan Smith and...” Andy looked over the wall of faces, trying to decide who else he would pull from this den of vipers, and yet, he just couldn’t bring himself to care about rescuing his ex Erin. It was a sea of beautiful faces, but none of them evoked any stronger reaction than another, so he was forced to read the small text beneath each of them, sorting out people he wouldn’t want to spend long periods of time with. He was a little tempted to give his seventh pick to Covington, but couldn’t bear to let anyone decent be bound to the loathsome toad.

There were a couple of Republicans he nixed immediately. Andy was a lifelong Democrat, and anyone who’d still identify as a Republican after the last three years of madness wasn’t anyone he wanted to let into his home and family. A few others struck him as from far too wealthy of families, the sorts of people who would do much better with Covington and his ilk. But there was one, Deborah Barnes, a blonde veterinarian from Los Gatos, originally from Kansas, and she seemed warm and caring in the notes about her. “... and Deborah Barnes, I guess.”

“Erin Donegal was originally one of yours,” Covington said. “Don’t you want to take her back?”

Andy shook his head. “I would’ve sent her back to the base if it weren’t for this little game of yours. If you want her, you can have her. She doesn’t like my writing, and anyone who doesn’t like my writing isn’t welcome in my house.”

“If you don’t want her, I won’t take her either,” Covington sniffed. “I’ll take Janice Flowers, Eloise Childs and Teresa Kenzington.”

“I’ll take her then,” Watkins said. “Donegal and Nina Choi.”

That left Jacobson with Ariel Smith, since Vikovic and Haunton had both rebought in, and left with nothing. Andy sighed. “So how do we relocate them?”

“A car will arrive tomorrow to pick everyone up and drive them to their new locations, although you’re welcome to take the Varmas and Miss Brown with you tonight, since they’re here, and you are as well. Tomorrow afternoon, everyone will have what’s coming to them. You may need to tend to Miss Brown’s needs before you leave, however, Andrew,” Covington said. “She’s in quite the state. I’ll have the other two meet you upstairs by your car when you’re done with Miss Brown.”

“Can you send my partner, Niko, down to meet me? I’m strong, but carrying an unconscious Olympic athlete up some stairs by myself is probably more than I’m capable of.”

“Of course. Let me go get her. Veronica, would you take Mr. Rook over to Miss Brown’s room please?”

The servant brought Andy out of the parlor and took him to wait outside of a room where the door was clearly locked. She unlocked the door, but didn’t open it. “You may wish to wait for your partner, Master Rook. The woman in there... she’s not well,” she said to him, a look of concern on her face. “Ah, here’s your woman now.”

Andy turned around and Covington was escorting Niko down to meet him. “Here you go, Miss Red Wolf. You two should be strong enough to carry Miss Brown out when you’re done with her. You know the way back?”

“I do,” Niko said to him. “Thanks.”

Both Covington and Veronica walked up the stairs, leaving Andy and Niko alone together outside of the door, neither quite bringing themselves to open it yet.

“So you won?” she finally said to him.

“First place. Seven women. It’s going to be a trial.”

“Maybe you could donate one of them to Eric or Phil if it scares you that much,” she said with a laugh. “So are Charlotte and her daughter behind this door?”

“No no, they’ll be upstairs waiting for us at the car after we’re done here. There were actually thirteen girls in the pool, not twelve. This is the thirteenth. Her name’s Piper Brown.”

“Wait, that cute volleyball player with the little pregame warm-up dance who went viral a few years back? That Piper Brown?”

“The very same.”

“Well let’s go get her. Why’s she down here?” Niko started to reach for the door, but Andy put his hand on it.

“She’s been here for over a week, so she’s pretty heavily in the throes of need right now,” Andy said, not letting her open the door yet. “Covington said she’d be in quite the state, so I’d need to imprint her here, and you’ll have to help me carry her upstairs afterwards.”

Niko’s face fell. “Jesus, what a fucking asshole,” she sighed. “A whole week of waiting for imprinting after she’s been vaccinated? She must be out of her fucking mind with need by now. Okay, we’ll let’s get to it, stud.”

Andy shot her a disappointed look before he lifted his hand and opened the door. The room was poorly lit, a handful of lights on their lowest setting, as Andy and Niko stepped into the room, closing the door behind them.

On the far side of the room, sitting in chair, looking almost catatonic, was Piper. She was naked, sitting in an armchair, her brunette hair draped over her tits, a vacant look on her face. She was muscular, in far better shape than Andy or Niko. It almost looked like she was drooling on herself from across the room.

“God, is she dead?” Niko whispered to him as they started to walk over to her.

“Ms. Brown?” Andy said. “Piper? I’m Andy Rook. I’m here to take you away from here.”

Suddenly, Piper’s head whipped and her blue eyes focused on Andy with a terrifying intensity. Before Andy could even react, she lunged out of the chair and raced over towards him. Niko tried to step forward to slow her down, but Piper shoved her out of the way sharply. As soon as she was at Andy, she pushed him back to the wall with an irresistible strength, forcing his back against the surface before she dropped down to her knees.

“It’s okay, Piper,” Andy said to her, but the woman seemed completely oblivious to his words. She practically ripped his pants open and immediately brought her mouth around his cock. Andy wasn’t hard, but Piper’s tongue was demanding, even as Niko moved back to her feet and walked over to him

“God, was I that bad?” Niko said, her hand reaching down to stroke Piper’s hair reassuringly.

“You were at least verbal,” Andy said, as he felt Piper’s mouth humming on his cock, making it swell. “I feel a little bad, taking advantage of her like this.”

Niko shook her head, leaning in to kiss Andy. “This girl’s got a need and you need to fill it, Andy. Just let her have it, and we can go. Besides...” Niko giggled, nuzzling against his neck. “It’s kinda hot, the way she’s just feasting on you, cavewoman style.”

“Yeah, well, it’s hard to keep an erection with the stink of this room. I think they kept her trapped in here all week.”

“But she’s good at sucking cock, isn’t she?”

“She’s certainly voracious.”

“Don’t hold back, then,” Niko said, taking one of his hands in hers, trying to reassure him. “No need to be all gallant for this time. You can save that for the first time she’ll actually remember.”

It didn’t take long, and sure enough, a minute or two later, Andy was firing a blast of cum down her throat, which was when the strangest thing happened.

Piper didn’t suddenly slump over.

No, instead, after she swallowed his hot sperm, she tugged him away from the wall and pushed him down to the floor, not so much as a droplet of spunk escaping her lips.

“What the hell?” Andy exclaimed in shock. “Why isn’t she imprinting?”

“Fuck, I hope she’s not stuck like this because he waited too long!” Niko said, trying not to panic. “Maybe you didn’t have a big enough load?”

“When the fuck has that ever mattered before?”

Piper’s wild eyes still darted left and right, but as soon as she had pushed Andy onto the floor on his back, she crawled over him, her hand tugging on his cock once more, as she straddled him.

“I think she definitely wants more, Andy,” Niko laughed. “Hit her again.”

“I dunno if I can give an encore this soon, Niko!” Andy whispered.

Piper cut him off, shoving her lips against his in what had to be the most primal kiss he’d ever encountered, almost like she was claiming him instead of the reverse, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth, her athletic body keeping him in place.

Niko moved behind Piper and snaked one hand around the Olympian’s waist, moving to rub her fingertips against the brunette’s pussy, a small triangle of pubes above it, as Niko started stroking the girl’s clit. “I don’t think she’s going to give you a choice, Andy.” Niko smirked, her other hand reaching to tweak one of Piper’s stiff nipples, finding the bud as hard as a rock, eliciting a groan from the athlete, who was dragging the head of Andy’s cock across her snatch.

Within a moment, he was stiff enough for her to slam her weight down onto him, forcing his dick deep into her cunt, finding it drenched and achingly warm. Andy didn’t so much do anything as provide a dildo for the woman to ride upon, her hips bouncing in his lap, her lips attached to his, refusing to let go, even while she fucked him.

After a few minutes, Andy felt a familiar tingling in his balls, and as Piper squirmed and wriggled down on him, he fired a load of cum against the back of her twat. This time, it seemed, it was enough to take, and the toned woman spasmed in one sharp and violent quake before slumping deathly atop of him, murmuring “imprinting” over and over again, so quietly Andy could barely even hear it. He more felt her lips moving than heard her, as her face was buried in the nape of his neck, his body pinned underneath her.

“A little help, please?” Andy said, and Niko only laughed that much harder.