The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 43

There was something amazing about the ease with which Aisling had made evening dinner a regular tradition around the house in just a few weeks. With so many people in one living place, there was a need for everyone to have their own space, to go off and do their own things now and again. Giving everyone a place to call their own was important, but just as important was making sure everyone was forming familial bonds.

While the girls had their daily “brunch if you wanna,” it certainly wasn’t mandatory, and different girls had different schedules, so it wasn’t a guaranteed “everyone be here” and more often than not, Andy was starting to revert back towards his more night owl tendencies, which meant he was rarely around for the brunches.

(It seemed like the girls sort of preferred that anyway, as it gave them all time to gossip without him around. Not that he wasn’t welcome, but that it was nice to guarantee they had a chance to talk about him some. His birthday was only a couple of months away, and the girls seemed like they might have already been scheming to give him an epic birthday party.)

Dinner, on the other hand, was generally a “be here unless you’re not here” tradition, at least most nights. Mondays and Fridays were a little more loose, but Tuesday through Thursday, the big dinner was a ritual with mandatory attendance, or at least Ash was trying to make it into one.

One of the things Andy had insisted upon, however, was that there was no regular seating assignment, and certainly no head of the table. People were encouraged to regularly mix it up, to sit next to people they didn’t normally sit with.

It had taken some convincing, but Andy had also convinced all of the staff to join them on Thursdays for dinner. The demarcation line between staff and family was important for most of the staff (much more than it was for the family) so they generally preferred to eat on their own, or in smaller groups of just staff. Andy had seen Whitney and Nicolette often hanging out when they weren’t needed, the same for Katie and Jenny. Still, he didn’t want them to feel left out, even if he had to push to get them to socialize a bit, at least at first.

With so many people gathered around the table, it was never just one conversation at the table, but always multiples, little pockets of discourse, people talking about this thing or that. Andy and Emily had been the last two to arrive to dinner, and it seemed like several discussions were already in full swing. The last two open chairs at the table were together, between Fiona and Taylor, so the two of them went to take their seats.

Jenny started to get up, clearly planning on dishing out for Andy and Emily, but Andy raised a hand to wave her back to her seat, dishing out for Emily first before putting some out on his own. People had already started eating a couple of minutes ago, because with the large volume of people, waiting for everyone to arrive and have food felt like a bit of a lost cause.

“Thank you, kind sir,” Emily said to him as he set a plate in front of her, moving onto dishing out on his own.

“Okay ladies, can I have everyone’s attention for a minute please?” Andy said, tapping his glass of ice water with his fork, the little clinging noise still just shrill enough to get the group to quiet down some so that he could speak. “I know this whole family is pretty new to one another, but it’s our family now, yours and mine. I’m sure there’s going to be growing pains, as everyone sort of learns how to cohabitate with each other. When all of this started in July, I thought I was the luckiest man in the world when I walked into my room and saw Aisling for the first time. She wasn’t just out of my weight class; she was, well, is a thousand times better than I felt like I deserved. But my whole world changed in that instant. I suddenly had half the space and ten times the joy.”

“Jaysis, we was packed in there, wasn’t we?” Ash giggled.

He nodded in agreement. “Hell, most of you have only even seen pictures of that little condo that me, Ash, Lauren and Niko had to share originally, not to mention Eric and his partners, but let me tell you, it absolutely was not enough room for all of us. That condo was built to handle four occupants, at best, and it had seven when we moved out. We were practically sleeping on top of one another.”

“What do you mean ‘practically?’” Lauren added.

“I love sleeping on top of him, personally,” Niko countered. “It’s like having a furry heating pad keeping me warm all night long.”

“Anyway, when we moved to this new mansion, I remember thinking, ‘what the hell are we going to do with all this space?’ And since then, the family has continued to grow and grow. Now I’m engaged to four amazing women, with more engagements likely on the horizon.”

“You can’t count, can you?” Fiona teased.

“I haven’t asked you yet, because I wanted to be—”

“Andrew Ian Rook,” Fiona interrupted, mock exasperation plain on her face, “will you marry me already, you big lunk?”

He laughed, nodding softly. “I asked for that. And yes, Fiona, I will.”

“Good, then that’s settled,” she said, rolling her eyes with a smirk. She flicked her fingers in his direction dismissively. “Go on, carry on with your little speech.”

“So here am I,” Andy started again, “with five fiances, and maybe more on the horizon. I even have a couple of little ones on the way, something that I would have told you was an absolute impossibility, had you asked me in January. Who the hell ever saw me as a father?”

“I did, but maybe that’s just me in my head calling you ‘Daddy,’” Sarah teased, and all the girls laughed at that.

“We’re all still a bit in the honeymoon phase, but I think we’re all reasonable enough adults to be able to tell when people need space and when people need to be held tight, and to do the right thing as often as possible. But there’s going to be cliques in a group this big, and that’s just part of life. Still, I want each and every one of you to know you’re part of my heart now, and I will carry you with me wherever I go, even if you may eventually choose to leave.”

The girls started looking at each other in confusion, but Andy continued.

“So this may be nothing, but I’m trying to be as open and honest about everything as I can with all of you, so I want you to know that there may be a way for people to be reassigned on the horizon, and that may even include assigning women to women or men to men. Now this is just speculative right now, but we will know more within a few days. If it’s true, I just want to reiterate what I think I told all of you at the start—nobody’s being kept here, and if anyone wants to go or be reassigned, I will respect and honor that decision 100%, no questions asked.”

“I would rather be struck dead than removed from your heart, Andrew,” Emily said, placing her hand on his hip.

“Fuckin’ A!” Sarah echoed.

At that point, Aisling stood up, on the other side of the table. “Look, Andy, we know, okay? We get it. We all know that if we want to leave and that option’s available, we can, but I think you need to remember that almost all of us are here entirely by choice, and even those of us who aren’t have pretty much come to find our roots here. That about right, Pipes?”

“They can take Andy from me when they pry my cold dead fingers off his arm and not a fucking millisecond sooner,” Piper said, her eyes focused hard on Andy. “Every time I read your letter, I tear up, because nobody my entire life has given that much of a shit about me. Not my friends, not my Olympian teammates, not even my fucking parents have been willing to give up that much for someone they don’t even know, so there’s no fucking way I’m leaving you, Andy, okay? Get that through your fucking skull before I have to pound it in there.” She was both laughing and tearing up a little, smiling as the girls on either side of her put their hands on her shoulders.

Andy smiled, turning a little red, looking down, nodding, trying not to tear up himself. “Yes. Well. Ah. All I wanted to say is that if it turns out to be true, the option is there. The staff has one completely confirmed lesbian on it...”

“Like, 99.9% lesbian,” Katie said with a shy smile that was very unlike her. “Maybe my 0.1% is people named Andy Rook.”

That made a bunch of the girls at the table giggle all over again.

“Fine,” Andy laughed. “All I’m saying that is that if it’s true, the option will be there, and I won’t put up a fuss if anyone wants to use it.”

“And I think all we as a family are saying, Chuckles,” Fiona said, a wry grin on her face, “is that we, to a woman, don’t have any plans on using it, even if it is true, so stop talking already.”

“Okay, Peaches, okay,” Andy said, nodding with a broad smile. He was a little embarrassed by how much the girls were willing to put their foot down and not even consider the matter. “I’ll stop talking then. Enjoy dinner everyone, and don’t forget to thank Jenny for the amazing food as always.”

“Be sure and tip your waiter, folks, and try the veal!” Jade added, and the whole table erupted into laughter as Andy sat back down.

“Actually, before everyone gets back to eating,” Fiona said, standing up. She was lifting her glass of white wine into the air. “I want to offer a toast. When Moira and I came here, I at least knew a little about what I was getting into, because I’d spent a couple of years living with Andy, and so I understood what his strengths and flaws were, but the rest of you... You crazy bitches were leaping headfirst into the unknown, doing what you thought you needed to in order to survive. All of you got lucky, but as the saying goes, fortune favors the brave and the bold, and all of you ladies are both. So let’s toast to the ladies of House of Rook. May the sun ever warm our cold days and the may the rain ever keep the sun from burning us too badly.”

“To the Rookies!” Niko said, grabbing her glass, shoving it skyward with pride.

“To the Rookies!” everyone said, raising their glasses in cheer.

A little bit later into dinner, Taylor nudged him. “We’re still on for tonight, right?”

“Absolutely,” Andy said. “I always try and keep my promises. You said you had something specific in mind, so what do I need to know?”

“After dinner is done, give us like half an hour, then come to Hannah’s room. We, uh, we want to do it all in there, if that’s cool?”

“I did say whatever you wanted, Taylor,” he chuckled. “Did you think I was exaggerating?”

“No no,” the platinum blonde said, shaking her head. “I just wanted to be sure nothing had changed, and that you weren’t having cold feet or whatevs.”

“I mean, you’re not planning anything on the no-fly list, are you?”

The ‘no-fly list’ was the collection of things that Andy had put as definite ‘will not do’ items in terms of sexuality. They were pretty few and far between, but Andy felt like it was only fair that since he was willing to respect the girls’ no-fly lists, he be allowed to have one of his own.

She giggled fiercely, shaking her head. “Nah, I know better. But we’re gonna tucker you the fuck out, Daddy, all I’m sayin’.”

“More than the morning that Fi and Moira arrived?”

She shrugged her shoulders with an impish grin. “Maaaaaaaaybe?”

“Then I’ll sleep well tonight, and you’ll all be satiated before I’m through,” he said, grinning back at her. “Sometimes a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do...”

“Well, a man’s got three bitches to do tonight,” Hannah joked from across the table, “so he better have his game face on.”

“And nothin’ else!” Asha cackled.

“No no no,” Taylor said, shaking her head. “We want him dressed, at least for a couple of minutes.”

“Yeah, awright,” the Indian-Brit teen sighed in feigned defeat.

The rest of the dinner carried on without too much incident, although Andy did notice that Taylor, Asha and Hannah finished first and scurried off almost immediately. Emily nudged him with a smile. “You certain you’ll be able to keep up with them, Andrew?” she asked. “They do have youth on their side.”

“And I’ve got experience on mine.”

“And he’s got chemically rewired bio-physiology,” Niko added with a chuckle. “And I’ll put science up against teenage girls’ egos any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.”

“But today is Thursday, Niko,” Emily countered.

“So I’ll only put it up once instead of twice then.”

It looked as though Nicolette was making a point to get Whitney talking with other women in the house, and Alexis wasn’t just talking to Jenny but also Ash and Sarah. Jade, Tala and Sheridan were still sort of their own pod, but tonight they’d made a point to interspersing themselves between Maya, Lauren and Moira, making sure to keep the crosstalk going as well as they could.

That made Andy happy, because his big fear was that his family wouldn’t be one family, but several, each of the cliques keeping to themselves, and he had stressed to all of his partners how much it would sadden him if that happened. They’d clearly taken what he’d said to heart.

“So, do I get an engagement ring of some kind?” Fiona asked Andy. “I mean, not right away, naturally, since I did put you on the spot, but I notice none of the other fiancees are wearing ones yet.”

“I’ve been trying to think about what to do in terms of rings, mostly because I want each of you to feel special and not, y’know, just another notch in my belt or whatever,” Andy grumled. “But I definitely need to get a handful of engagement rings soon. Is it wrong of me that I almost want each of you to pick out your own?”

“Let me tell you what, Andrew,” Emily said, matter-of-factly. “I will have each one of your brides to be pick out five different rings, and you can simply pick one from each lady’s list, and we’ll have them all made and sent here as soon as possible. That way there’s still some sense of surprise in the matter, but things are designed to fit and you aren’t fretting about getting everyone’s ring size right, or picking out something they may not enjoy. In fact, it’s another thing I can have Mali bring over for us when she comes.”

“Mali?” Fiona asked, arching one of her impeccably slender eyebrows. “I thought we weren’t adding anyone else to the family.”

“That was my thought too,” Andy told Fiona with a laugh. “Then Emily asked me if I really wanted to let Nathaniel Watkins’ money manager control all our newly gained wealth, or if I should have a financier inside of the house we could trust.”

“Ah, so the count goes up to twenty-one.”

“Yeah, seems likely,” Andy shrugged. “I mean, she’s not wrong, in that we definitely need to separate our house’s finances from his, and make sure that whoever is keeping day-to-day tabs on it has our best interests in heart. I just sort of wish she’d have thought of it like two weeks ago, when we were adding people to the house.”

“It was one of those things that bothered me, Andrew, but I couldn’t put my finger on why,” Emily said. “So I wanted to give it a thought before troubling you with it.”

“Besides,” Sarah added, “everyone in the household is right where they’re supposed to be. One more person is just one more person.”

“And she most likely would be staff rather than partner,” Emily added. “At least for the first several months, to be certain. She is still grieving the lost of her fiance. They were childhood sweethearts and that sort of long-established love leaves quite the hole when it is gone. She will need time to heal, to decide how she wants to live moving forward.”

“That’s rough,” Aisling said. “I can’t imagine having someone in your life for that long and for them to suddenly be gone. We’ll give her a new home, even if it’s not as familiar as the old, lost one.”

“Don’ dawdle,” Lauren told him. “They might’ve told you ta wait a bit, but ya wait too long, an’ they’ll get impatient, an’ it’ll only get worse for ya.”

“Anything I should know?”

“Jus’ one thing,” the giant Aussie told him. “Taylor’s a smidge older than Hannah an’ Asha, but she’s about the same as them emotionally. She’s not capable of hidin’ her feelings, so whatever she says she wants, that’s what she wants. Just go with the flow.”

Andy nodded. “I’ll do my best to remember that.”

Moira giggled, shaking her head. “Ya are nae goin’ off tae war, lad. Get in there and have a good time! A good time!”

He rolled his eyes with a grin, standing up, preparing to bus his own plate before Nicolette reached across the table, holding the plate as she shot him a dirty look, not saying a word, so he let it go and shook his head, laughing quietly.

The trio had something in store for him, and he knew Taylor had actually been refraining from any sexual contact with Lauren since she’d been released from her punishment, eager to have a time with him where they were on equal footing. She’d confessed to Hannah and Asha that she yearned for a more soft sexual encounter, something the younger girls had told him about, but along with that, Taylor

had also told him that Asha and Hannah both wanted him to be a bit more aggressive and dominant with them, so he wasn’t entirely sure what he was walking into. It seemed like the girls were at cross purposes.

He headed to the stairwell, ready to head up to the second floor where Hannah’s room was, and he found Huginn, his black cat, sitting on the stairwell, looking up at him in recognition. He crouched down and pet his friend for a minute or so, the pudgy cat leaning into his touch, purring heavily. At first, the cats had been intimidated by both the change of homes and the influx of people, but since everyone made it a point to stop and pet either of his two cats whenever they saw them, both of them seemed to have decided that the increase in affection was worth the inconvenience of so many people around. After half a minute of affection, Andy stood back up and headed up the rest of the stairs.

Asha and Hannah had been growing particularly close over the last few weeks, and Niko had told him that she’d even caught the two of them fooling around with one another, not that he minded. If the girls were exploring their sexuality together, it would ease the pressure off him, and let the two of them do some bonding.

As he arrived at Hannah’s door, he found the room was closed, but that a single sheet of paper had been taped to it, with a handwritten note on it. “Come on in!” Taylor’s handwriting, he thought, but he still couldn’t fully recognize each of the girl’s handwriting on sight.

He opened the door and stepped into the room, closing the door behind himself on habit, as he turned to face the three girls standing in the center of the room before him. Each of them was dressed in a variation of the same thing, each with a navy pleated skirt that hung down to mid thigh, a white Oxford shirt and a navy blue tie around their neck. Each of the girls had on white stockings, although they hadn’t seemed to agree on how long they should be, Hannah and Taylor having them up just past their knees and Asha to just below her knees. Taylor had chosen to also wear a navy blue sportcoat, to complete the illusion all the way, and Hannah’s tie was loosened and the top button of her shirt undone, as if she was the most rebellious of the three.

“Professor Rook!” Taylor said with a smile that could melt icebergs. “We know the three of us have been problem students for you this semester, for entirely different reasons, so we’re...” She looked down, feigning shyness, before looking back up at him. “We’re here to strike a bargain, one that will guarantee all three of us pass, and you end up a satisfied man.”

Oh ho, Andy thought to himself, so this is the role I’m expected to play. Very well, he decided, I can lean into this for them.

“I’m intrigued to hear what this bargain is,” he said, lowering his glasses just a little down his nose, “considering you three have very different problems. I mean, Taylor, you’re doing excellent in my class with the exception of surprise quizzes given during a day’s lecture.”

“That’s because I have a huge problem focusing in your class, Professor,” Taylor said. Her platinum blonde hair was done up into a bun atop her head, the first time he’d ever seen her put it completely up. “Because, well, I’m focusing on you instead.” She licked her lips, looking down at her feet. “I’m somewhat enamored with you, and I thought, well, maybe if I got over it, I’d be able to focus. But I knew that if I came in here and tried to convince you of that, it wouldn’t be enough to make you risk your career at the university, so I decided I had to make a very compelling offer.”

“That’s where we come in,” Hannah said, a devil-may-care grin on her face. “You know me and Asha ain’t been doin’ so good in your class.”

“We’ve come inta class all Brahms and Liszt off our asses more’n’ a couple’a times,” Asha giggled, dipping into her cockney rhyming slang to play up the role of the street toughie she was leaning into. “And I bet that’s got you all two and eight.”

“We’re not even old enough to be drinking, and we’ve still shown up to class completely wasted more than a couple of times,” Hannah said. “So I just bet you’d love to punish us for that. And you can, if you’ll let us pass your class. Doesn’t have to be As, just passing grades. And in exchange, you get all three of us.”

“One soft,” Taylor said.

“One rough,” Asha followed.

“And one down right fucking dirty,” Hannah giggled.

“But we’re all friends,” Taylor said, reaching over to loosen Asha’s tie a bit, sliding her other hand across the girl’s stomach through the shirt. “And we know how to play well together, and how to share, and work as a team.”

Asha’s hand reached over and tugged up Taylor’s skirt a little, letting him get a glance of lacy white panties beneath for just a fraction of a second. “Don’ you wanna get inside of this, sir?” she sassed at him, licking her lips. “She’s a good lil girl for ya.”

“Hey,” Taylor pouted. “Stop teasing me.”

“Awww... sorry, luv,” Asha said, leaning in to press her lips against Taylor’s, the blonde giving a little squeak in surprise before relaxing and leaning into the kiss a bit, her hand reaching up to pull on Asha’s shirt, yanking on it to make several of the buttons pop open, revealing a highly decorative red bra beneath the white cloth.

Andy felt like they were doing everything they could to lure him in closer, so he stepped in, moving over towards Taylor, the order clearly having been dictated to him just moments ago. Asha pulled them over towards the desk in the room, the top having been cleared off to make room, as she pushed Taylor up slightly onto the edge of it.

Hannah moved to the other side of them, reaching up skirt, grabbing onto her panties, slowly pulling them down, helping her step out of them as Asha turned Taylor’s face to point at Andy, as he leaned down to kiss her.

Taylor put both of her hands on Andy’s head and held him steady as she kissed him with a sweetness that surprised him and an intensity that didn’t. He could feel Hannah’s hand unbuttoning his jeans, reaching into them to pull out his cock, barely even unzipping his jeans before she started stroking it.

“You lucky bitch,” Hannah giggled. “Getting to go first.”

“Mmmph,” Taylor said, before breaking the kiss. “You’ll get yours, hoe bag.”

“I know, I know, I’m just bratty.”

“Oh we know,” Asha teased.

“I...” Taylor said shyly, “I might be kinda tight. It’s been over a year since I had a real cock in my pussy...”

“Hear that, Daddy?” Hannah giggled into his ear, stroking his cock in her fingers. “It’s practially a fresh fuckhole for you. All she’s been talking about for days is how she can’t wait for you to fuck her, she’s going crazy waiting for you to fuck her, how itchy and needy her little cunny’s been.”

“She wanted to touch herself so bad, she asked us to slap her hand any time it looked like she was starting to reach for it,” Asha said.

“We made her cum other ways, though, without any penetration,” Hannah purred, rubbing the tip of his dick across Taylor’s slit, feeling the busty blonde shiver at the sensations, both those present and being hinted at. She pulled over a footstool, lining it up behind Andy, so that she could step up onto it and be more level with him.

“Don’t tease,” Taylor whined. “Don’t tease don’t tease I want it I want it...”

“Time to get in there, Daddy,” Hannah said, stepping behind him and onto the footstool, pushing her hips against his ass, making him thrust forward as Taylor’s legs lifted up and immediately clung to his hips, feeling Taylor’s cunt squish around him, the girl ridiculously wet to start with.

As soon as he pushed inside of her, he saw the pupils of her eyes dilate, her face flushing with a dark red, even as he felt her twat clamping down on him, her face leaning forward to press into a kiss, perhaps an attempt to muffle the delirious moan she was pouring into his mouth as an orgasm clearly gutpunched her suddenly.

The kiss broke but Taylor’s voice didn’t have any of the edge taken off. “I came I came oh god oh god I fucking came just from you putting in fucking in oh god oh god that’s good dick fuck me fuck me I’m yours I’m your good little girl I’m sorry about before about cheating on Lauren I won’t ever do it again just don’t ever stop fucking my pussy...”

With all of their previous encounters, Lauren had wanted him to go at Taylor with a harshness that had been unusual for him at the time, but since then he’d learned that each partner had their own special style they preferred, so he was doing his best to give everyone what they wanted. When Taylor had said before that she wanted something tender, he’d been set on giving that to her, but now that they were in the moment, she was already amping up the force and the pace, her ankles digging into his sides, trying to pull his cock deeper inside of her glistening snatch.

He almost felt like he was trapped between four pillows, with Taylor’s large breasts up against his chest and Hannah’s massive ones wedged against his back, the two girls jostling him back and forth, his own hips doing some of the work, but the two of them doing just as much.

Asha’s hand reached in between them to grab Taylor’s shirt, yanking it open, exposing a matching lacy white bra, which Asha partially just tugged down, making one of Taylor’s tits pop free so her stiff nipple was dragging against the texture of the image on his t-shirt, making her whimper and squeal even more.

“It’s the only hole of hers you haven’t claimed, Daddy,” Hannah whispered into her ear. “You know she wants it, to feel you filling her belly up with cum, marking her, claiming her, giving her purpose, giving her meaning, proving to her that she’s your girl. I can hear it in your breathing, Daddy, so I know you’re close. She is too. I’ve made her cum a bunch. Now you do it. Pour that jizz into her cunt. Creampie that silly slut of yours so she knows she’s kept. Do it, you hot dicked Daddy. Dick her down and cream her hard.”

Hannah had clearly been talking with Ash and Niko about how to talk him up, and he could feel Taylor quivering anxiously beneath him. He might’ve been able to hold on a little longer if he tried, but the girls didn’t want that, and so he let his resistance fall and started to spew hot cum inside of Taylor’s pussy, sending her careening into another field of orgasms, both of her hands on the back of his neck, pulling his face to hers so that the moans were breathed into his mouth, like she wanted to give him what he’d earned.

It took a few moments of them holding still, letting the sensations wash over them and then pass through them before giving them space to breathe again, her lips pressing relentless tender kisses against his, her fingertips stroking the back of his neck, as she looked up to him, kindness in those wide blue eyes of hers. “Thank you,” she mouthed at him, a single tear dropping down one of her cheeks as she smiled at him.

“Mind backing up an’ making some room, guv?” Asha said, pushing him slowly away from Taylor. “You owe me a fuckin’ and I owe this girl somethin’ else.”

As Asha slipped in between them, she bent down at the waist, placing her hands on either side of the table, lowering her face down to flick her tongue along Taylor’s juicy snatch. “I won’t lick it all out, Tay, but I’m gonna have a lot,” she said before sliding her tongue up inside of Taylor’s cunt, making the blonde give a hard shudder.

Hannah reached around him and pushed Asha’s skirt up over her ass, revealing a matching pair of crimson red panties, which she pulled down to the middle of Asha’s brown thighs, a strand of clear liquid connecting the flesh and the fabric before it snapped, Asha’s pussy clearly just as wet as Taylor’s, although entirely on her own, for the moment.

“You were all soft for Taylor, Daddy,” Hannah purred into his earlobe, her tongue slithering over it. “But you gotta go hard at Asha. Grip her hips. Pull her hair. Pound her hard. Jam your cock into her little teenage cunt like you’re trying to skewer her like a kebab. She’s all jealous of how you’ve given it to Nicolette and Whitney, and she wants that guy to have a run at her.”

“That what you want, Asha?” he asked her, sliding one of his hands over her slender hip, his tan skin a stark contrast to her darker flesh.

“Whassamatter, Daddy?” Asha said, pausing from her pussy licking to look back over her shoulder at him with a cheshire grin. “Afraid I’ll break you?” She immediately turned back to her work, pushing her tongue back up inside of Taylor’s cunt once more, along with a couple of her long, slender fingers.

Asha’s long dark wavy hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, and since she’d clearly stated what she wanted, who was he to deny her? His left hand stayed affixed to her hip as his right hand surged forward and bunched up in her thick mane, grabbing the ponytail to let him yank a little bit, pulling her face away from Taylor’s pussy for just a moment.

YES you mothe—” she started to say before he shoved her head forward and down again, grinding her face right back against Taylor’s crotch again so the sentence died off in the middle and turned into feral moan of delight.

He and Asha had only had a few encounters since her arrival, and in both instances, she’d insisted on blowing him, so he realized this was the first time they’d had actual sex. Andy suspected it was because she wanted to set his expectations for how she liked her encounters. She’d been something of a rebel around the house, pushing here and there without wanting to cause too much of a fuss, leaving clothes in the hallway or taking racy pictures for her Instagram on the balconies. After her last dosing, Andy had asked her what she wanted from him, only for her to say that she wasn’t sure and wanted to think about it. Now it appeared she definitely knew.

Andy found his angle and then thrust forward into her tight pussy with a loud splattering sound, a rush of air from it as he drilled into her, his entry neither soft nor gentle, and he felt her walls shiver around his cock as he stretched her open, pushing deep inside of her.

“That’s it, Daddy,” Hannah whispered at him. “Tonight’s all about you claiming shit. This bitch is yours, that bitch is yours. We’re all just holes for you to hammer whenever the fuck you wanna. And you gotta put your foot down and your dick to the wall with Asha, ’cause she’ll walk all over if you ain’t set her straight. This is your house, and once you drill her cunt fulla dick, she gonna learn to respect you like you deserve, big Daddy.”

“That what I need to do with you, Asha?” Andy said. “Fuck some common sense into you?”

He yanked her head back by her hair and she groaned whorishly, trying to nod her head as best as she could in his grasp. “Yes, Daddy. I’ve been a bad girl, and I need a Daddy with a strong hand and a stronger dick to mold me into a good girl,” she wailed, drooling and spitting every word. “Fuck all those bad thoughts out of my bitch brain and make me a princess again. Pound that pussy until it worships you, until it lives for you. Fuck, it’s so thiiiiick. I feel like it’s molding my fanny around it, telling me no dick’s ever gonna be this good again, so I best learn to honor and respect it... do it, Daddy. Fuck me good again... break me in like those boys never could... fuck me like a whore and make me go from slut to sweetheart...”

Andy forced her head back down and started to snap his hips, punching forward and up with enough force to make Asha clutch onto the table, trying to prevent herself from ramming her face too hard into Taylor’s slit.

“C’mon, Daddy,” Hannah cooed. “You can hit that shit harder than that. Break her in. Rip her open. Rearrange her guts so she’s got your name running through her mind because her twat won’t stop leaking your spunk for days. She loves that shit, fucking loves it. Loves to feel you deep dicking her tight tiny teen twat. She’s not even old enough for a beer, and yet you’re getting her fuck drunk, Daddy. I saw her cumming already, and you ain’t even slow down to let her catch her breath. That’s how you fuck that slut, knaamean? Bend that bitch to your will! Show her who fucking runs this house!”

One thing was certain—Asha was very tight. He wasn’t sure if it was her age or the fact that she’d not had many partners before now, but her nineteen year old cunt was a sleeve that was clutching to his cock every time he drew back, a little bit of those inner pink walls turning inside out as if refusing to let him go, trying to suck his shaft back inside of her again, frothy white cream from her pussy lubing him up, her moans lost between Taylor’s legs.

Asha forced her head up enough to let her whimper out a few words. “Harder... harder!”

Andy pushed her face back down and tried to increase his pace and the amount of force he was putting into it, his balls slapping like a tennis racket against her clit each time he impaled her on his cock, the squeals and whines a pornographic aural symphony.

The squeeze of her cunt around his dick meant he wasn’t going to last long, so he tried to go as fast and as hard as he could, but within a couple of minutes, he could feel his body tensing up, and once he started letting loose inside of her pussy, he was sure half the house could hear the shriek of intense pleasure as Asha came with him, her fingers causing the table to shake just a bit before the moment receded for both of them, each of their bodies dripping with sweat, her cunt still spasming and quivering around his cock in tiny shockwaves.

After a minute or so of gathering their wits about them once more, Asha lifted her head up to give an exhausted giggle of delight. “You know, I’ve been fucked before, but I don’t think I’ve ever truly been fucked before now...” she wheezed. “That’s just what I wanted, what I fuckin’ needed...”

“Two down, one to go,” Hannah chirped into his ear.

Andy grinned, closing his eyes for a moment, nodding his head. “I know... I know I know... just... just give me a minute to catch my breath... and Sheridan thinks... thinks I don’t get enough workouts on a daily basis...”

“Show her the heart rate monitor from your Apple Watch, Daddy,” Hannah giggled. “That’ll learn her good.”

Asha slowly leaned forward, sliding his cock out from her sullied snatch with a filthy slurping sound, as Andy let his hand slip from her hair, giving her complete freedom and mobility again. Once she’d pulled off his cock, she spun around and moved to slide up and sit next to Taylor on the desk, leaning in to kiss her, letting the blonde taste her own pussy and some of the first round of Andy’s cum on Asha’s lips.

Despite the fact that his body felt like it had run a marathon, the sight of Asha and Taylor locking lips before him, savoring in sharing his essence, the vision was bringing new life to his cock once more, as Hannah gnawed tenderly on his earlobe. “Think you’re ready for me, Daddy? ’Cause you know I fucking want it...”

“You think you can handle me, Hannah?” he teased back.

“I’m totes not sure, Daddy, but Imma fuck around and find out...” She stepped off the footstool and then kicked it around him, pushing it in front of him. “You’ve done soft and you’ve done rough, but now it’s time to do me dirty...”

Taylor broke from the kiss to offer a smug grin to Hannah. “You certain you wanna do this, Whiskers? You’re really gonna fucking feel it tomorrow.”

“Oh I know, Tay,” Hannah said, moving the footstool so that it was right between Taylor’s left leg and Asha’s right, wedged in between the two of them. “But I want that. I wanna feel like I got worked over in a dark alley.” Hannah had done her hair up into two long, braided pigtails that hung down her back, the blonde highlights threaded through mostly dark strands. She peeled off the Oxford shirt herself, revealing that durable black bra she had on for only a moment, unhooking the front of it then just yanking it right off, letting her voluminous tits hang free. “I still owe you my first ever paizuri, Daddy, but not today, ’cause your girl’s got other plans...”

Asha put her right arm around Taylor’s neck as the darker skin girl smirked at the paler girl. “Give you two to one she can’t handle it.”

“You’re on,” Taylor said. “Hell, I bet she tells him he’s going too easy on her.”

Hannah stepped up and onto the footstool, which let her keep her body at the proper level, based on their height differences. She leaned forward and kissed Asha then Taylor, placing one arm around each of their necks, hugging them both for a moment. “Thank you, you crazy bitches, for being here for me for this.” She slid her right hand off of Asha’s shoulder and reached behind her, as she turned to look back at him, slowly dragging her skirt upwards. “You know what I want, don’t you, Daddy?”

“I mean, based on what you were saying, I have a guess...”

“Is it to blast my ass? ’Cause that’s what you’re gonna do...” She pulled the skirt up and over her sand colored ass, revealing she wasn’t wearing any panties on beneath, but there was a small jewel peeking out from between her cheeks. “I started doing a bit of training a week ago, at Tay’s suggestion, ’cause I was jelly about her getting to do something I hadn’t...” Hannah bit her bottom lip a bit, a little bit of shyness peeking out from behind the girl’s bold demeanor. “And Em and Sares both loved it. They couldn’t shut up about it at morning workouts, even if they were a bit sore the next day, and they’re, like, totally my idols, so I wanted to be, like, ready...”

“If you’re sure you’re ready, Hannah,” he said, his hand smoothing over her very curvy but muscular asscheek. While she was plump, she was also athletic as all hell, her time as a cheerleader having kept her limber and fit.

“Nobody’s ever really ready for their first assfucking, Daddy,” Hannah giggled, “but that’s why we want it in the first place.”

To the left of Hannah’s face, he could see Taylor mouthing ‘easy to start’ at him, so he nodded, letting each of them think it was in response to what they’d said.

“Okay, Hannah, then I’ll tell you what I told both Em and Sarah for their first time doing this—if you want me to stop, hold still, ease off or just pull out entirely, you just have to tell me, okay?” His hand moved to grab the little red heart-shaped jewel end of the buttplug, slowly tugging on it, feeling her try to relax her body, letting the thing slip out before the hole closed immediately back up.

The Asian teenager nodded. “I know, Daddy, I know. But I wanna feel like I’m being overwhelmed. I wanna give you everything I can.”

“That’s not—”

“It’s what I want, Andy,” she said to him, using his actual name so that he understood how much emphasis she was putting on the point. “I’m here by luck, when I could’ve just as easily ended up being shackled to Benny’s bedpost, and if you think that ain’t a nightmare I’ve had more than once, you crazy. I want us to be completely connected, Andy. Maybe it’s just a teenage crush, but I’m fallin’ for you like most of the girls are, and I know that both frightens and excites you, so I think we owe it to you to conquer our own fears.” She licked her lips, as Asha reached over with her left hand and pulled one of Hannah’s asscheeks to the side, opening her a little wider for him. “I had six boyfriends throughout high school, and every single one of’em wanted what I’m giving you. I didn’t want to give it to any of them.” She closed her eyes then opened them again, her brown orbs holding fixated on him. “I’m begging you to let me give it to you. Taylor, Nicolette, Sares and Em have all talked to me about it, an’ I ain’t waiting any more... so c’mon, Daddy... fuck your lil teenage Asian cheerleader in her virgin ass until she’s seeing God...” She pouted at him, blowing him a kiss. “C’mon, you fucker, come and get my cherry...”

Andy could see she was practically wiggling back at him, so he stepped forward, rubbing the length of his cock against her puckered asshole. Asha reached behind her and grabbed a bottle of lube, holding it out to him. He took it and drizzled some of the clear liquid along his cock and even more down the crack of her ass, taking his fingertip to smear it in, rubbing it against that pucker before pushing in just a little bit, hearing Hannah’s breath catch as she leaned her head forward onto Taylor and Asha’s shoulders. He made sure he’d drenched his shaft in it, stroking his dick a bit to get every inch of it covered in the clear liquid. Asha had left him fairly slick, but for this, he definitely wanted to be certain.

He handed the bottle back to Asha, who set it back down onto the table, then reached with her right hand beneath Hannah to slide her fingertips against the Asian girl’s pussy, stroking it to make the teenager whimper before he pushed a fingertip inside of her asshole, letting his fingertip push against Asha’s fingertip through the wall of flesh, causing Hannah to let out a wanton, primal moan. “Fffffuck that’s new....” she groaned.

“You want something bigger, though, don’t you?” he teased, and she nodded with as much gusto as he’d ever seen from her, her eyes widening as she kept looking back at him.

“Do it, Daddy, do it do it do it do it...”

He slipped his fingertip out and moved to position his cock against her tan asshole, feeling it clench reflexively, whether in nervousness or anticipation, he couldn’t tell. He started to lean his weight forward a bit into her, intending to take it slow, but suddenly the plump assed teenager shoved her booty back and into him, forcing the first few inches of his dick into her virgin rectum, her back dusting with goosebumps as he watched her eyes roll back into her head and her jaw go slack for the briefest of moments.

“Motherfucker,” Hannah squealed, “I did it I did it I did it I’ve got Daddy’s dick in my ass Daddy’s fucking my ass Daddy’s got his big fat fucking Daddy dick right up my tiny virginal fucking asshole oh fucking shit it’s big it’s big it’s so! Fucking! BIG!

“You want him to stop?” Taylor asked her, stroking Hannah’s face with one hand, her other toying with one of the girl’s thick dark brown nipples.

Hannah shook her head. “No nononono no... Just... holy balls it’s a lot... it’s a lot a lot...”

“He’s not even all in there yet,” the blonde teased. “Maybe you should—”

The Asian teenager lunged back with a sudden surge, forcing the rest of his thick prick into her back channel, as she looked up at Taylor with a maniacal grin. “I may not be the best buttslut in the house, but I’ll be damned if I’m not gonna try for that crown...” she told Taylor.

The blonde leaned her head down and kissed her once more, as Andy drew back, sliding halfway forward before pushing back once more, greasing his shaft into her again, feeling her vicegrip sheath hugging his cock from all directions.

“Can ya feel it when I do this, Andy?” the British Indian girl said to him, rubbing two fingertips against his cock through the walls of Hannah’s body, making him nod in return. “Jus’ checkin’, though I ’spect I’m gonna focus on her...” Those fingertips eased off that side of Hannah’s pussy and moved back over towards that most erogenous zone inside of the girl’s cunt, making her whimper and squeak into the kiss with Taylor. “But you oughta start drillin’...”

He took that as a cue to start actually thrusting back and forth, and he began to ram into her ass with a steady but not quick pace, so that if it was too much she could tell him to stop, although the chipmunk like squeaks made him think she was enjoying it plenty.

“Harder,” Hannah said, only halfway breaking the kiss, her lips still partially against Taylor’s. “C’mon and nail my ass already! Fuck my brain loose! Fmmpph!” Taylor pulled Hannah’s lips back onto hers, cutting off whatever else she wanted to say, but Andy got the point.

She thrust her butt back at him and he aimed to give her exactly what she wanted, his hips hammering forward into hers time and time again, smacking her ass with enough force to make it jiggle and ripple. He clapped into her at a drumbreak rhythm, giving it to her almost as hard as he had Nicolette, expecting that the teenager would break the kiss to ask him to ease off, but to his surprise, she only tried jamming her ass onto him even more.

The sensations were so intense, he knew he wasn’t going to last long, and when he finally pinned his cock hilt deep inside of her snug asshole and held it there, he boiled over and erupted hot spunk deep inside of her colon, shouting a roar like a lion into the evening air. That set off another powerful orgasm inside of Hannah as well, causing her to clench down and then vibrate on his cock, her shakes transmitting into his body before he started to lean forward, Taylor’s right hand moving from Hannah’s face to reach up and grab Andy’s hand, keeping him from toppling forward. Asha’s left hand reached up and rested on his right shoulder, aiding in the stabilization.

He felt like his body was soaked in sweat, and he gasped for air like a fish out of water before finally regaining his composure enough to open his eyes again. “Everybody still alive?” he laughed.

“That. Was. AWESOME,” Hannah whispered. “Def not shit I want alla time, but I’mma def want that shit again.”

“We make a good team, gals,” Asha giggled.

“Next time I may bring Lauren in to join us,” Taylor said.

“The more the fuckin’ merrier,” Hannah laughed, leaning forward to let Andy’s softening cock slip from her ass. “We need a fuckin’ shower, don’t we?”

“Always after any butt stuff,” Taylor said.

Hannah and Asha both giggled at that. “I def like butt stuff,” Hannah said, then started giggling all over again, as the four of them headed towards the attached bathroom. It would be a tight fit, all four of them squeezing into the shower, but they made it work.

After Andy tucked Hannah and Asha into their beds, he walked Taylor to Lauren’s room, the platinum blonde sliding her arm around Andy’s waist as they walked. “Thanks for all that,” she said to him. “I know it was a lot, but I want to make sure those girls don’t feel cut off from the rest of the house because of their age. I remember how rough being eighteen was, so anything I can do to make it easier for them, I’m gonna do. Lauren gets it.”

“As long as she does,” Andy said. “I know you’re bonded to me, but she’s your first partner, well above me, and you shouldn’t ever forget that.”

Taylor nodded as they reached the door to her and Lauren’s room. “I won’t, but it’s nice to hear you say it so I know you get it too...” She leaned up and gave him a very tender kiss. “Thanks Andy. Sleep well.” She opened the door quietly, slipping into the dark room, closing the door behind her. Lauren had already gone to bed, it seemed like, and Andy glanced at his watch, realizing it was nearly eleven. He suspected a lot of the girls had gone to bed already, now that he realized what time it was.

He walked down the hall from Lauren and Taylor’s room to the master bedroom at the end of the hallway, finding Muninn lounging around in a chair outside of the bedroom. “Not enough room for you in there, bud? Or were you waiting for me?”

“Meow,” the Russian blue said, standing up, tilting his head to indicated that he wanted to be petted, which Andy obliged in. After a minute or so, he felt his pocket vibrate and fished out his phone. It was probably just someone making a Twitter post, or someone commenting on something on his Facebook, but he decided he’d better check anyway.

Instead, he saw that he had a text message from an unknown number. It was two simple words.

HELP ME.

Andy took his iPhone in both hands, opening up the messaging app, shooting back a message.

WHO IS THIS?

The … appeared, meaning someone was typing back and a second later, a name popped up.

GREGOR.

Andy typed back again.

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH?

The … appeared again for a few seconds, then stopped and did not reappear. Andy typed again.

GREGOR?

There was no answer.

Andy pushed the number to call the phone, and immediately it went to Gregor Vikovic’s voice mail, instructing the caller to leave a message, only for the phone to tell him that the voice mail box was full, and to try again later.

Sleep would have to wait. He needed to wake up Niko.

What the hell had happened to Gregor Vikovic?