The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam Character Guide — Intermission 2

(Author’s Note: This is intended to be used as a character reference for the Quaranteam universe on the whole, including the main Quaranteam story, but also its offshoots, Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale, Quaranteam: Piper’s Prelude and Quaranteam: McCallister’s Madness. It may contain minor spoilers, depending on where you are in the story, but I have done my best to keep them to a minimum.)

Team Rook (21 people)

  • Andy RookA 38-year-old content writer for Netflix, who also lives a double life as semi-successful urban fantasy writer Blake Conrad, known for his Druid Gunslinger books. Shaved head, neatly trimmed brown beard, 5′11″, hazel eyes, tattooed on the chest with a griffon, could stand to lose a few pounds. Originally from Ohio, has lived in the Bay Area for over a decade. Our protagonist, such as he is. Still reaping the benefits from one random act of kindness to a stranger named Dave.
  • Aisling (Ash) BlakeA 27-year-old graphic design contractor for Google. Originally from Dublin, she’s lived in the States for 4 years. Red hair, freckles, short (5′4″), fit. Outgoing and charming, but also protective of Andy. Aisling showed up first (at the same time as Lily) and has helped keep Andy level headed and sane throughout the entire ordeal. Pregnant with Andy’s child. Engaged to Andy.
  • Lauren WhiteA 35-year-old personal trainer for the San Francisco 49ers. Originally from Australia, she’s lived in the States for 2 years. Very tall (6′6″), very tan, blonde, athletic, emotionally involved with Taylor as much as (if not more so) Andy. Lauren is big and boisterous, but has a tendency to not think things fully through.
  • 2nd Lieutenant Niko RedWolfA 22-year-old Air Force Security Forces officer (military police). Originally from South Dakota. Half Lakota, one quarter Mexican and one quarter Japanese. Long black hair, toned and slender. 5′4″. Sarcastic, wry and witty, Niko has basically become Andy’s right hand woman, along with Ash, whom she considers her best friend. She’s helped provide endless insight to the vaccine program being managed at the local Air Force base, where she works. Also pregnant with Andy’s child and engaged to him.
  • Nicolette (Yvette) Seydeaux (staff)The 22-year-old maid of Rook Manor. Blonde, with long curly hair. Extremely buxom. 5′9″ or 6′1″ (in heels). Second generation French-American. Enjoys wearing classic maids outfits and being a bratty submissive. Pretended to be named Yvette at first, at the suggestion of Phil. Very close friends with Whitney.
  • Katie Rodriguez (staff)The 32-year-old gardener of Rook Manor. Hispanic, butch, 5′8″, with short black hair cut in a bob, almost always seen in overalls and a button up shirt. Lesbian and wife of Jenny Peters. Had reservations about the program, but wanted to ensure safety for her and her wife, so they took the deal and came to join the House of Rook.
  • Jenny Peters (staff)The 35-year-old cook of Rook Manor. Midwestern and plump, 5′8″, with brown bushy hair. Wears large circular glasses. Tends to be overly motherly. Bisexual. Wife of Katie Rodriguez. Former college roommate of Alexis (Lexi) Coleman.
  • Taylor MorrisonThe 25-year-old ex-ex-girlfriend of Lauren White. Platinum blonde, stacked, short (5′2″). Was in the doghouse upon arrival for having cheating on Lauren almost a year ago, but now a regular member of the house. Closer to Lauren than anyone else, Taylor is still working to find her place in Team Rook.
  • Piper BrownA 26-year-old gold medal winning Olympic Volleyball player. Brunette, tall (6′2″), muscular but lean, blue eyed. Went viral for a video of her pre-game warm up dance. Still slightly recovering from the abusive treatment she recieved at Arthur Covington’s home. Has developed very intense feelings for Andy in a very short time, and intends to wed him as part of the first big marriage ceremony.
  • Asha VarmaAn 18-year-old college student and daughter of Dr. Charlotte Varma. Half Indian, half French, raised in London until last year. Brown skin, black hair, pierced navel, wild child attitude. 5′6″. Party girl and socialite, Asha tends to enjoy causing trouble, as it gets her attention. Has some growing up to do. Has bonded well with Hannah and Taylor, and will be going back to college once lockdown is lifted.
  • Sarah (Sares) WashingtonA 31-year-old actress. 6′2″, redheaded, quirky, clumsy and a bit dorky. Originally from New Jersey. Swears like breathing. Very girl next door. Huge fan of the Druid Gunslinger books, and had a crush on Andy before she even met him. Big lover of Broadway theater and musicals, both attending and performing in. Was the partner of Emily Stevens before arriving at Team Rook, and still is. Engaged to Andy and will likely also marry Emily at some point.
  • Emily (Em) StevensA 30-year-old actress, 5′1″, blonde, blue eyed, pale, slender, very posh, British. Left London for LA just a few years ago. Incredibly charming and witty, with an almost supernatural social sense. Grew up as a child actress in a wildly popular series of movies called “The Dagger Academy” series, but has since struggled to establish a successful acting career outside that role. Very sophisticated and has worked to help Andy feel more comfortable in his new financial echelon. Was the partner of Sarah Washington before arriving at Team Rook, and still is. Engaged to Andy and will likely also marry Sarah at some point.
  • Sheridan SmithA 32-year-old acrobat and performer for Cirque Du Soleil. 5′7″ Blonde, frizzy hair, slender and extremely flexible. Very laid back and go with the flow. Has been teaching the girls of the house yoga in her spare time. Despite a bit of a rocky start, has grown very fond of her teammates in Team Rook, and of Andy himself. Sheridan tends to protect her heart closely, however, and so her true thoughts are often a little guarded.
  • Hannah NakamuraAn 18-year-old college student and former cheerleader. Half Hawaiian, half Japanese. Short (5′1″), Asian, with long black hair with blonde stripes in it. Curvy, very well-endowed (44G) and a firecracker of energy. Originally supposed to be joining the House of Watkins, she is much happier being part of Team Rook. Hannah is adventurous and energetic.
  • Tala JordanA 31-year-old Iranian American woodcrafter and musician. Curvy and incredibly confident about it. Tala was Sheridan’s roommate back in college, and has played with a large number of failed Bay Area bands, while making puzzle boxes for people such as Elon Musk, Neil Patrick Harris and Kris Angel. Has a fetish with being turned on and made to wait. Was recommended by Sheridan, her roommate in college, to be brought into the house. Tala exudes both unshakable confidence and blue-collar swagger.
  • Jade DillonA 26-year-old cheerleader for the 49ers and kindergarten teacher, Jade is also the daughter of tech billionaire Cormack Dillon, whom she hates. Blonde, bubbly, full of endless joy and confidence. Has a tendency to use fake cuss words, which gets on Andy’s nerves like nails on a chalkboard. Also a virgin. Friend/co-worker of Lauren, who recommended she be brought into the house. Has distanced herself from her father as much as she thinks she can, and is a little nervous it may have repercussions, not only to her, but to all of Team Rook.
  • Whitney WellsA 23-year-old IT engineer with a penchant for BDSM. Jet black hair, icy blue eyes, porcelain white skin, ruby red lips, slender, almost frail, figure. Likes being completely under a Master’s control. Best friend and regular play partner of Nicolette, who recommended she be brought into the house. Whitney can sometimes seem a little cold or distant, but Andy has decided this is mostly just a self-defense mechanism, and that the woman simply prefers to keep her opinions guarded.
  • Fiona SmithAndy’s former girlfriend from college. A 38-year-old journalist who has spent most of the last fifteen years covering the Washington D.C. beat. Brunette, 5′11″, slender but in very good shape. Fiona has more history with Andy than nearly anyone in the household, and brought her partner, Moira, with her when she chose to join the Rook household after having spent a decade and a half apart from him. They picked up right where they left off without so much as a blip. Engaged to Andy.
  • Moira MacLeodA 33-year-old Scottish doctor who had a threesome with Andy and Fiona some fifteen years ago at a wedding in Scotland. Andy lost touch with her after that, but apparently she’s kept in touch with Fiona enough that Fi insisted on bringing her into the Rook household when she arrived. Slender, fit redhead with riotous red curls, pierced nipples and a handful of tattoos. Worked for Doctors Without Borders. An optimistic pragmatist, Moira is one for getting things done first and deciding how to feel about them later.
  • Alexis (Lexi) ColemanA 35-year-old former operative in the CIA. Latina, muscular, 5′6″, dark hair. Had significant scarring (likely burn scars) on her chin, neck and chest from an unknown event, but was restored as part of the imprinting process. After leaving the CIA in 2017, worked as PMC for a while, then as a bodyguard for a while. Former UCLA roommate of Jenny, who suggested she be brought into the house. Head of Andy’s security, along with Niko. Has a big heart and will always take the more difficult option if it means helping more people.
  • Maya Summer SteeleA 37-year-old Jewish American former stuntwoman and current director. Her hair styles vary wildly and regularly, and her nose looks as though it’s been broken and reset once before. Described as a hard-drinking woman, with a very confident attitude and strong opinions, she worked as the stunt coordinator on several Dagger Academy movies with Emily, who suggested she be brought into the house.
  • Mali MerrickA 32-year-old personal and professional finance manager from Wales, who recently inherited Emily Stevens account, and has been invited to relocate to America, join Team Rook, and take over management of the now substantial Rook family fortune. Lost her childhood sweetheart and fiance to DuoHalo very early on in the pandemic. Is currently organizing her relocation to the States, along with bringing Andy “his plane.”

Team Yang (16 people)

  • Eric YangA 39-year-old engineer, and Andy’s former roommate. Second generation Japanese American. Short (5′5″) but athletic, if a bit shy and bookish. Piggybacked on Andy’s one good deed into a complete life change he wasn’t expecting. Andy and Eric are friends, but not overly close ones, despite having shared a condo for most of a decade. Eric has been working indirectly for the US intelligence as part of something called Project: Long Thought, which has both ties to the CIA and the NSA.
  • Lily WuA 25-year-old coder for Door Dash. Second generation Japanese American. Dyed purple hair, short (5′2″), punkish. Eric’s first partner, who expected to be his only partner only for life to get majorly in the way. Lily is the iron fist that runs the House of Yang, sometimes making decisions for Eric so he doesn’t spend too long dwelling on them.
  • Jenny CarneroA 28-year-old meteorologist for the local Fox News channel. Statuesque brunette (5′10″) who always remains overly tanned. Lily’s ex-roommate who had to be rescued after fleeing from the person she was supposed to be paired up with, before getting paired up with Eric. Threatened to tell her story to the reporters at the station she worked at, but Lily convinced her that doing so would be bad for all involved. Phil claimed to have cleaned the mess up, and also to have ensure the problem wouldn’t happen again to other people.
  • Sarah WilsonA 26-year-old HR specialist with Adobe Systems. Short (5′3″), blonde, Nordic and curvy. Sarah’s a bit of a fretter, always expecting the worst of everyone and everything. Originally from Kansas. Meshes especially well in Team Yang, but has some deep seeded distrust of governmental systems.
  • 2nd Lieutenant Rita Arroyo A 25-year-old Latina member of the Air Force’s Security Services, assigned to Eric as his protection detail, but also his partner. Ex college athlete, but seems to fit well within the Yang House. Easy going until shit goes down then turns all business at the drop of a hat.
  • Jane FowlerA 31-year-old blonde, blue eyed farm girl from Oklahoma who moved out to California to become a professional chef half a decade ago. Curvy, relentlessly upbeat. Serves as the cook/caretaker for the House of Yang.

Team Marcos (18 people)

  • Phil MarcosA 34-year-old Filipino project manager for Boeing, working in conjunction with the Air Force to manage the vaccine development/distribution program trying counter the epidemic. Probably (strike that, definitely) involved in a sizable amount of heavily classified shit. Tall (5′11″), slender and usually exhausted. Has a deep love of fighting games and mischief. Phil always knows more than he can talk about. Phil has been heavily involved with the response to the DuoHalo virus, but is unable to talk to even his close friends about it, as per his agreement with the Air Force. As of late, however, Phil has decided to let Andy see behind the curtain more and more.
  • Audrey PercyA 29-year-old Hispanic psychologist. Short (5′1″), very curvy. Also a big fighting games fan. Has been doing her best to keep Phil sane throughout the apocalypse. One of the first successful recipients of the current vaccine. Has been helping coordinate the base’s mental health responses to all of the side effects from the Quaranteam serum. Pregnant with Phil’s child and engaged to him.
  • Captain Linda HayesA 35-year-old Caucasian captain in the Air Force. Blonde, fit, lethal. Also doubling at Phil’s bodyguard most days. Paired up with Phil at the exact same time as Audrey, a split moment decision she’s later remarked was the best thing she’s ever done with her life. Linda is razor sharp, quick witted and while her pairing with Phil was originally intended to be mostly professional, she’s fallen very hard for her partner since their initial meeting.
  • Tamika JeffersonAn 18-year-old African-American college student. Short (5′2″), curvy, disaffected and disinterested in most things. Tamika’s paired up with Phil purely for convenience, as she is a lesbian, and the daughter of one of the other scientists on the base.
  • Yuko TakahashiA 22-year-old first generation Japanese immigrant and video game engineer. Very short (4′10″), very slender but extremely agile. The most sarcastic of Phil’s partners. She feels Phil takes too much of the risk and does not garner nearly enough of the reward for all the things he has dealt with both on and off base for the past year.
  • Dr. Charlotte VarmaA 44-year-old French infectious disease researcher working with the Air Force and Boeing. Lead developer on the current vaccine. Average height (5′7″), blonde, matronly but also a bit bougie. Originally from Paris, she moved to London and married Dev Varma, before they emigrated to the US earlier this year with their teenage daughter, Asha (now part of Team Rook). Dev died in a lab accident on the Air Force base where DuoHalo was being studied. Was rescued from Covington by Andy but chose to go with Phil, with Andy’s blessing.
  • Natalie JacobsenA 25-year-old pre-med student and stripper, Natalie is Taylor’s best friend who Taylor suggested be added to the Rook household, but when Andy passed, he recommended her over to Phil, who decided to add her to his household to keep Taylor’s friend nearby. Natalie seems a little overwhelmed by all the new faces and people in her life, but is doing her best to integrate to her new family.
  • Master Sergeant Violet ‘BigTits’ McGuinnessA 26-year-old Security Forces member of the Air Force who’s been brought in to operate as Phil’s night time security detail. Because of his knowledge of the DuoHalo virus and the serum being used to treat it, Phil was given two handlers, not just one, although Linda is still very much in command, both of the operation and of the household. Violet is a stark contrast to Linda, soft and gentle whereas Linda is fast and coarse. Phil’s survival and well-being is always her number one priority, as McGuinness was there when the lab accident that killed Charlotte’s first husband happened.
  • Winnie BrookmeyerA 34-year-old originally from Ohio, she was a private chef to some high end tech bro before he died to DuoHalo. She also had a sideline gig appearing on cooking shows, where she was a rising star, right up until the pandemic hit. Winnie and Linda were in a yoga class together, so when it came down that Phil was going to need a house with a staff, Linda went to work recruiting her friends.
  • Valerie StaplesA 38-year-old executive assistant for the same tech bro that Winnie had worked for, Valerie takes scheduling to new levels entirely. When Linda reached out to Winnie, she also reached out to Valerie, asking her to take over the house management job for Team Marcos. Valerie and Winnie are a couple, but both enjoy a little spice of men in their life from time to time.
  • Bella PorterA 26-year-old former cannabis grower who is doubling as the house’s maid and gardener, while still growing pot out of the greenhouse for the mansion. Bella’s fairly laid back, but was chosen by Linda as someone she felt like she could trust, as they’d become friends since one day Linda was out getting marijuana and Bella has been incredibly helpful.
  • Paloma GallagosA 33-year-old former Spanish intelligence officer, brought to the US as part of Operation Honey Trap, offering insight into the Spanish National Intelligence Centre, Spain’s CIA/FBI equivalent. Probably has her own agenda, but also definitely seems to have fallen hard for Phil on first contact, something Phil suspects may be down to a DuoHalo variant.
  • Rochelle WatersA 26-year-old civil rights attorney from Atlanta, half-black and half-white, who has been involved in voting rights and defund the police movements for the better part of her life. Has been working with the Quaranteam Project in an attempt to increase adoption rate among paranoid and distrustful communities.

The House of Covington

  • Arthur Robert Covington IVA 63-year-old investment banker. Considers himself the most important person in New Eden. Certainly is the richest. A horrible prick with a rumored proclivity for making his partners do awful things. Has ties within the Quaranteam project, and the organization behind the construction and management of New Eden. Attempted to break Piper Brown, unsuccessfully, and still holds some deep resentment over it. Runs a regular poker game where people are used as stakes. The person Andy hates the most.
  • Lisa DavisA 25-year-old graphic design contractor for Google. Ex colleague of Aisling. Partner for Covington, who does not allow her to speak in public. Ash has been trying to find ways to talk to her on the side, but Covington is very particular about visitors to his house and has refused to let Lisa come out to see Aisling.
  • Rachel DeMarcoA 28-year-old infectious disease researcher working with the Air Force and Boeing. Is responsible for getting Arthur the women he wants, either legitimately or questionably. Has a very “just get through it” attitude that almost borders on nihilism.
  • Veronica DeLaCruz (deceased)A 27-year-old Hispanic card dealer for the House of Covington privately, as well as professionally over at a local casino. Cheated on her partner (Arthur) with a man named Brian Morrison, and the sexual encounter resulted in her death. The first fatality in New Eden, her death is being used to remind women the dangers involved in being unfaithful in the new world.
  • Alicia CovingtonA 46-year-old housewife and socialite. The mother of Covington’s two children, Alicia is a silent but lethal force in the House of Covington. She certainly seems like she has her husband’s ear, but also mostly applies that influence from the shadows, never once speaking out about him in public, or in front of company. Make no mistake about it, however, Alicia is a controlling power broker in Team Covington, and she is not to be underestimated under any circumstances. She has been part of his particular viper’s nest since long before DuoHalo, and has used it at every opportunity to strengthen her power base.
  • Layla GreeneA 25-year-old former Fox News analyst. White, blonde, blue eyed, fake tits, fake lips, fake personality, a seemingly perfect yes woman. Layla left Fox to become a communications consultant, and Arthur brought her into the house to help him shape his message and communications, possibly considering a run at politics, or just feeling like the ultra-rich were going to need image managers moving forward.
  • Melody ParkA 28-year-old mercenary, and Covington’s personal bodyguard. Her family immigrated from South Korea in the 60s. She’s ex-Army, ex-Ranger and dangerous as hell. Certainly has kept most of her opinions on the whole Quaranteam system to herself, but make no mistake, there’s careful plans and refined thoughts rolling around behind those quiet eyes.
  • Hope DeMarcoA 31-year-old ex-Marine, 5′10″, muscular and Germanic, blonde hair, blue eyes, half-sister of Rachel. Former drug addict who got clean and joined the service. Petty, vindictive, spiteful and angry a lot of the time.
  • Amberthe butler for the House of Covington.
  • Darcyone of the maids in Covington’s house, French, blonde.

The House of Vikovic

  • Gregor VikovicA 52-year-old business owner. Russian, huge (6′2″, 275lbs), muscular, with a big braided silver beard and a fondness for expensive things, particular food and drink. One of the more elite members of New Eden.
  • Katarina VikovicA 41-year-old homemaker, and Gregor’s first wife. Came over with him from Russia a couple of decades ago, but has dual citizenship since 2005, much like her husband.

Team Watkins

  • Nathaniel WatkinsA 41-year-old investor and insanely rich self-made gadfly. Tall (6′1″), lean and Waspy, Nathaniel tends to look more like an out of work yoga instructor than the forty-first richest man in the world. His brown beard is always somewhat disheveled, and seems to relish always walking around in socks and Birkenstocks. Has a friendly relationship with Andy, whom he gave a shitload of money to, seemingly to punish his son.
  • Benny WatkinsAn 18-year-old high school student. Benny is Nathaniel’s biggest failure, spoiled and thoughtless, entitled and arrogant. His claiming of Deborah Barnes resulted in his punishment by his father, and the reassignment of Hannah to Andy.
  • Deborah BarnesA 34-year-old veterinarian from Los Gatos, originally from Kansas. She was originally assigned to Nathaniel, who used her as a stake in one of Covington’s poker games. She was won by Andy, but Benny claimed her before she could be relocated. As part of Benny’s punishment, Deborah’s been assigned control of Benny.
  • Erin DonegalA 36-year-old pharmaceutical representative. Dated and lived with Andy about a decade ago until she gave him an ultimatum—“either your friends go, or I do.” Andy gave her the boot, and she stalked him on and off since then. Second generation Irish American. Blonde (but dyes her hair brown), curvy. Andy refused to bring her into his house, and she was reassigned to the House of Watkins.
  • Eliza WatkinsA 38-year-old tech exec (although she looks significantly younger), and Nathaniel’s first wife, Eastern European who immigrated to the US after attending university stateside, where she met Nathaniel. A very smart and measured woman who shows an immeasurable amount of patience, especially in contrast to her free-wheeling and reckless husband. Yet the two seem very much in love, and she values his safety extremely highly.
  • Octavia HakimiThe 35-year-old head of the Watkins security detail. Persian, although has a slight Spanish accent, probably ex-military or special forces. Adept at blending in and not being noticed. Almost always dressed in all black and has a sort of quiet deadly confidence that makes her not a force to be lightly reckoned with.
  • Rosalyn ChambersOne of Nathaniel Watkins’ assistants.

The House Of Haunton

  • Mayor James HauntonThe 54-year-old mayor of New Eden. Portly and short tempered. Has a mustache that whole bowls of soup could get lost in.
  • Major Monica PetersThe 36-year-old wife of the mayor, who doubles as the greeter and tour guide of New Eden for the most recent arrivals. Originally the head of the base where Phil was working, but was superseded by the arrival of Major General Fielder.

The House of Jacobson

  • Jake JacobsonThe 49-year-old owner of the AllStore chain of department stores. Jet black hair with a pencil thin mustache. More reptilian than human, with beady eyes and a perpetual sneer on his face. Hot tempered, petty and vindictive..

Team Baker (9 people)

  • Xander BakerA 38-year-old auto mechanic and car restorer from Ohio. Andy’s oldest and best friend. Being relocated to New Eden to get paired up with Captain Betsy Ross. Covered in tattoos, ridiculously muscular, Xander is a gentle giant. Not to be allowed near karaoke machines under peril of death.
  • Captain Betsy RossA 34-year-old Air Force officer, working on the reconstruction program, rebuilding America’s heavily damaged infrastructure. Soon to be Xander’s first partner. Betsy is insanely smart, but has confidence issues when it comes to relationships.
  • Madison BuckleyA 26-year-old singer/musician in a symphonic metal band named Nicomachean but extremely friendly and upbeat. One of the first people to be paired with Xander, she was only willing to be paired with him if he relocated to California, which he immediately agreed to, although she had to compromise and move to northern California from her home near Los Angeles.
  • Brooke MaloneyA 24-year-old Olympic swimmer, and friend of Piper. Second generation Swedish American. Blonde, short (5′4″) and extremely athletic. Originally, Piper was trying to convince Andy to bring Brooke into the House of Rook, but Andy immediately recognized her personality would be a better fit for Xander, and asked Phil to help redirect her.
  • 2nd Lieutenant Samantha PercyThe 27-year-old member of Xander’s family handpicked by Captain Linda Hayes to operate as his security detail. Like most of Linda’s Girls, Samantha is a highly decorated combat soldier with special skills in asset protection. She tends not to be too chatty out in public.
  • Alicia GellerA 37-year-old retired actress (ex-child star) turned schoolteacher (high school history). She’s mostly glad to be forgotten by most of Hollywood and has enjoyed her life as a teacher. Had some particularly bad experiences as a child star, which she is reluctant to discuss casually.
  • KC KadreyA 20-year-old Vietnamese-American Stanford student majoring in mechanical engineering. Bright, bubbly, always the life of the party. Has a golden retriever named Boggle she takes with her everywhere.
  • Serena OrtizA 27-year-old Latina Federal Marshall. Very much a Southwestern girl, having grown up in New Mexico, playing cops and robbers before she grew up and took it professional. Has a reputation of tracking down fugitives and spotting subtle mistakes that give criminals away. Very full of bravado, but mostly seems earned. Very much a genuine cowgirl.

Team Friedman (12 people)

  • Ari FriedmanA 47-year-old former golf pro turned tech job surfer, a member of the board game group, Ari stumbles through careers like most people stumble through fashion phases. His life is always upside down, he’s always learning something new that he’s just picked up and he doesn’t seem to have any regular habits beyond the boardgame group.
  • Gwen FriedmanAri’s 41-year-old wife pre-pandemic, manages a non-profit focused on ocean conservation. Gwen’s still adjusting to having to share her husband with so many other women, but seems like she’s making peace with it.

Team Wilson (13 people)

  • Jenna (Jones) WilsonA 34-year-old heavyset woman with an oversized personality, one of the original members of the board game group, was paired off early as part of Phil’s “protect my friends” efforts
  • Dale WilsonA 39-year-old wall-of-muscle FBI agent, Dale was paired up early with Jenna very early on in the pandemic. Andy had thought it an odd pairing at first, but the two seem to have a natural matching rhythm and get along incredibly well, so as long as his friend is happy, he’s happy for her. He seems a little frustrated that he’s being sidelined from most active fieldwork for his family’s protection, however.

The House of... Dave? Aka Team Straussman

  • Dr. David Straussman (previously just “Dave... something or other?”)a thirty(ish)—something(?) quarantine management engineer for the CDC, who came to test Andy and Eric, and found out that Andy was secretly Dave’s favorite author. In exchange for an advance copy of the newest unpublished Druid Gunslinger book, he put Andy and Eric into the system as Top Level VIPs, which has changed their life forever. Nice dude, but Dave’s just this guy, you know?

The House of McCallister (Mr.)

  • Dr. Adam McCallisterthe man behind the pairing portion of the Quaranteam serum. For reasons still unknown, Adam McCallister was directly responsible for the creation and integration of the portion of the Quaranteam serum that makes it function as a bonding agent between men and women. A Stanford graduate, McCallister has worked in both the private sector and for the military for some time. Recently, he has defected to the Soviet Union, although there are reports that he’s no longer in their care. Cause of departure, also unknown.

The Exiled (House of the former Mrs. McCallister)

  • Dr. Eve (Evie) (McCallister) MerriweatherAdam’s former wife, a very smart biochemist in her own right, who fled Adam’s company in Russia and made her way back to the States. Probably knows more about DuoHalo and Quaranteam, both professionally and intimately, than anyone else on the planet. In essence, Patient Zero.
  • Sergei Petrovgay man in possession of a mutated biology, whose sperm functions as a sort of ‘pairing reset’ for women, and also allows men to pair with other men, although the resistance to the virus is much less strong than the standard Quaranteam serum. Could be the Rosetta Stone in terms of finding offshoots and variations from the serum to enable further options.
  • Andrei IvanovSergei’s boyfriend, a former military man who aided in their escape from Russia. Andrei was responsible for Eve and Sergei’s flight from a remote Soviet testing facility and agreed to come with them to the States, as long as he and Sergei could openly be together.
  • Master Sergeant Kathy ‘K-Rod’ RodriguezA member of the military detail assigned to keep watch on Eve by Captain Linda Hayes. Friend of Niko’s.
  • Second Lieutenant Kiki ‘Pakky’ PakA member of the military detail assigned to keep watch on Eve by Captain Linda Hayes. Friend of Niko’s.

Staff on the Quaranteam Project

  • Major General Fieldermilitary commander in charge of the base managing the Quaranteam serum. When he came on to take over the project, he saw potential, and has been one of the guiding hands on every step they have taken thusfar.
  • Major Monica PetersSee House of Haunton
  • Adam McCallisterSee House of McCallister
  • Phil MarcosSee Team Marcos
  • Charlotte VarmaSee Team Marcos
  • Rachel DeMarcoSee House of Covington
  • Matt Cunninghamdivision chief (electrics half) of Project Impulse, the precursor to the Quaranteam project. Specializes in electrical signal transmission, both mechanical and biological.
  • Charles Danielssection chief (biofeedback engineering), discoverer of the Daniels effect, where a bonded group of individuals will find their neurochemistry adapting to work better as a cohesive unit.
  • Wes Bridgesdivision chief (bio half) (dead) — died in the accident with Dev Varma and several others, which only Adam McCallister survived.
  • Hunter Wilsonsection chief (electronics interface) (dead) — died in the accident with Dev Varma and several others, which only Adam McCallister survived.
  • Martin Grantsection chief (weapons engineering) — brought in late to the process, but was first to discover that the Quaranteam provides a baseline resistance to most forms of toxins, including alcohol. Also discovered the occasional large-scale regenerative effects sometimes associated with an imprinting.
  • Bill McKennaPhil’s friend and coworker, has perhaps the most knowledge about the base serum in existence. He and Phil co-developed the original base serum together, the two of them both taking some wild swings with the other’s work to piggy back onto building something great and adaptable.
  • Nate Campbellsection chief (aeronautics engineering) — one of the first successful test cases of the Quaranteam serum, with his wife Sharon.
  • Dev Varma (deceased)former husband of Charlotte Varma, died in a lab accident at the base, which exposed him to DuoHalo. One of the key researchers behind the Quaranteam serum, at least in the early days of it.
  • Miguel CunninghamOne of the people brought on late to the Quaranteam project, when it became clear they were going to be needed to do social and emotional matchmaking of people on an unprecedented scale, the Air Force brought in Miguel Cunningham to design the system known as The Oracle, which quizzes all men and women as to their conscious (and subconscious) mental, emotional, sexual and physical wants and desires, then does the best it can to pair people up witthin the realm of possibility. The project seemed like a Hail Mary when conceived, but so far has been wildly successful, although the stress of maintaining and scaling the project up has certainly taken a toll on Miguel, who often looks exhausted and in desperate need of a vacation. Still, he’s being hailed as a hero for developing a workable solution under such a short deadline.

Linda’s Girls

  • Captain Linda HayesSee Team Marcos
  • 2nd Lieutenant Niko RedwolfSee Team Rook
  • Master Sergeant Violet ‘BigTits’ McGuinnessSee Team Marcos
  • 2nd Lieutenant Rita ArroyoSee Team Yang
  • 2nd Lieutenant Samantha PercySee Team Baker

Unknown Affiliation

  • “Elle”woman currently in possession of Dr. Adam McCallister. Nationality: unknown. Profession: unknown. Almost nothing is known about the woman who extracted Adam McCallister from Russian borders. It is likely she’s European of some stripe, although even that is pure speculation. All anyone knows for certain is that she’s in control of the most wanted man on the planet.