The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 8

The next few days involved a lot of time getting settled, as Andy learned more about the girls who now shared his life. They also spent time learning about each other. Andy spent time trying to get some writing done on another Druid Gunslinger novel, and when he got into a zone, the girls made a pact not to disturb him, especially if he started typing away badly.

That gave them plenty of time to dig into each others’ history, and the girls began to scheme and plan. They took great fun in learning each others’ turn ons and offs, and to figure out how to quell their own wild desires, to try new experiences.

The girls also took an interest in reading the seven books Andy had written in the Druid Gunslinger series, with Aisling going so far as to even mock up a movie poster for one of them, which delighted Andy to no end.

It was starting to become obvious that the condo wasn’t designed to hold this many people, however. At night, things were fine because everyone was packed in their beds, but during the day, people were having to work around one another. Aisling and Niko set up their laptops at the dining room table, while Lauren spent much of the day either working out in the backyard, or reading in a deck chair. Andy and Eric each had their own desk, Andy’s in the dining room and Eric’s in the living room. Lily seemed perfectly comfortable coding in the living room on the couch. When Andy’s last partner showed up, she would have to either share space in the backyard or the couch in the living room. The dining room table might fit a third workspace, but it would be a very tight fit.

There had been nice surprises, however. Both Lauren and Aisling were excellent cooks, each with radically different styles. Lauren focused on healthy cooking, while Ash was the master of lush, savory cooking that threatened waistlines just from the very smell of it.

The cats had taken well to their new housemates, keeping themselves entertained while everyone was working. From time to time, they would hop onto people’s laps, or walk across their laptops, but for the most part, they were just happy to have people to be around who might be willing to pet them in a spare moment.

But they were starting to feel the limitations of the condo, and the heat wasn’t helping. They had fans running nonstop, but the condo didn’t have centralized air-conditioning. When it had just been the two of them, they were able to manage by closing the windows and drawing the drapes, because the condo was nicely shaded by trees. But with six people, that wasn’t holding up as well.

By the time it started to cool down in the evening, a light funk had started to fill the place.

And there was still one more person to show up.

The camaraderie between them all had helped diffuse the tension, even as they delved into each others’ past. Andy had gotten to know some of Aisling’s siblings, especially Dermot, who had refused to let Andy off the line the first time they’d talked until he’d promised to send him an advance reader copy of “High Noon At Stonehenge,” the upcoming Druid Gunslinger book that had started Andy down this whole journey.

Turning on the news every night had been hard to watch, simply because it didn’t jibe with the information they had at their own fingertips. As Phil had predicted, the government was doing its best to downplay the casualties, reporting false numbers to make it sound like everything was under control. And while reports of the vaccination program were starting to get out to the masses, nobody was talking about the side effects.

Why, Andy kept asking himself, why oh why was nobody talking about the side effects?

They were wrapping up a day’s worth of work when Niko looked over at Andy with a soft smile. Aisling and Lauren had headed upstairs a few minutes earlier. “I’ve sort of been monopolizing you for a few days, Andy, so Ash and Lauren have a little surprise cooked up for you while I work late tonight. I’ll be up in a few hours to crawl into bed, but you should go up to your room and enjoy what they’ve got up their sleeves.”

“You okay with that?” Andy said. He’d been navigating a whirlwind of emotions since the girls had come into his life, and was doing his best to make sure nobody ever felt left out, and that everyone also got a turn being the center of attention.

“Oh relax. If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t have said so. And I did demand a mess of attention when I got here, so it’s only fair I tap out of a couple of play sessions. Gimme a kiss and then go have your fun.” She tilted her head upward as he smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips against hers. He’d meant to give her a quick kiss, but she folded her hand against the back of his neck and pulled him in to make it much more intense, practically searing him with the heat. “And Lauren’s going to be a little nervous, and you’re going to want to go easy on her. Don’t, okay? She wants what she’s offering, so don’t deny her that. You’ll know what she wants. Give it to her.”

“Yes ma’am.” He offered her a mock salute and she reached over and swatted his ass.

“Don’t be a smartass. Now get your butt upstairs.”

Andy shutdown his desktop and then headed up the stairs. The door to his room was closed. Eric and Lily had been in their room for about an hour already, and he could hear the sounds of moans behind their closed door. Lily and Eric both started and ended their days earlier than Andy and his girls.

Whenever a door was closed in the house, the rule was that you always knocked. So there was Andy, once again, knocking on the door to his own bedroom.

“Come on in, luv,” Aisling said.

Andy stepped into his own bedroom, and saw Aisling sitting on the corner of the bed. On her knees on the floor next to her was Lauren, with her hands folded together in front of her. She wore absolutely nothing, except for a collar attached to a leash, the end of which was in Aisling’s hand. He closed the door behind himself, feeling Huginn skitter in just before he did.

“So what’s all this then?”

“Well love,” Aisling said, “Lauren has a request. A couple of requests, actually. Don’t you, slut?”

Lauren licked her lips nervously, not speaking, but nodding in agreement.

Aisling took the leash by the midpoint and used the end to give Lauren a smack on the back like a mock lash. “I asked you a question, Lauren. Answer me.”

“Sorry, Mistress,” Lauren said. “Yes, Master, your slut would like to make a coupla humble requests, if that’s good.”

What Niko had told him just a few minutes rung in his ears once more before he spoke. “You may ask. Whether I’ll grant them or not remains to be seen, but if you don’t ask, you risk nothing, you gain nothing. Speak.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. The other birds and I were talkin’, and Aisl... Mistress Aisling was tellin’ us about her first time being taken in the back, an’ I wanted to have a go at it.”

“Taken in the back?”

Aisling gave her another playful smack with the leash end. “What did I tell you, whore? Speak plainly and dirty, otherwise he’s not going to know what you want.”

“The ass, sir. I wanna be fucked in the ass.”

“That’s one request. What’s the other?” Andy said, moving a little closer to the two women.

“You’ve been so wonderful and kind with me, Andy, but I want to see the other side of ya. I wanna rough go at it. Pull me hair, spank my ass, pinch me nips, ride my hard, pound me hard, make it hurt. Don’t break me, but take me right up to that edge.”

Andy reached down and pinched one of Lauren’s nipples between his fingertips, his grip holding firm and clamping even tighter than he would’ve normally. He expected to hear a whimper of pain from Lauren, but instead, a deep throated moan poured from her, and her hips almost rutted forward.

“That what you’re looking for?”

“Fuck yes, Master.”

“If you want to be fucked in the ass, Lauren, you’re going to need to get my cock good and slick. Going in dry would do some damage.”

Aisling giggled a little bit, and reached behind her, grabbing a tube of lubricant, handing it down to Lauren. Andy peeled his shirt off and felt Lauren’s hands prying his jeans open, nearly ripping them down his legs. It wasn’t until she’d gotten them down there that she realized he was still wearing his shoes from having walked out to the mailbox earlier.

“Oh, you useless cunt, girl,” Lauren said to herself. “Forgot to get his runners off.”

He certainly didn’t go easy on her, and she certainly seemed to enjoy herself.

Niko had slipped into bed with them an hour or so later, and the four of them drifted off to sleep. But it wasn’t going to be a long and restful night for Andy.

There was a knock on the door in the middle of the night. Aisling and Lauren were on his left and Niko was on his right, so he only had to move past her to get to the door. He saw her stir a little when he crawled out of bed, but he was able to avoid disturbing her too much. He pulled on a pair of boxers, tugged on a t-shirt and opened the door to his room to see Eric and Lily standing outside.

Eric curled his fingers at Andy to come out of his room. Andy nodded and stepped out into the hallway, then followed Eric and Lily downstairs to the living room.

“Andy, we,” Lily started, then paused, then started again, “I need your help.”

“Help?” Andy said, looking over at Eric. “What kind of help can I provide? I’m a writer, for fuck sake.”

“My roommate, well, my former roommate... she was given the vaccine, but...” Lily motioned for Andy to sit on the couch, so he did. “Look, Jenny’s a nice girl. She’s a little naive, and occasionally she’s a bit daft, but she’s a nice girl. She wasn’t prepared for this.”

“Prepared for what?” Andy said. “What’s happening?”

“They delivered her to the man who was supposed to be her partner, and he took a swing at her, said he wanted to put her in her place before he’d let her have a taste of his seed. He tried to hit her, the fucking bastard. But Jenny’s been studying aikido since she was six, and she broke his arm defending herself and ran. Even as horny as she was, she wasn’t going to let someone push her around. So she fled and she’s in hiding, and I can’t let that stand, so we need to go and get her.”

“Go get her? Go and get her? And do what with her?”

“I don’t know, alright?” Lily said, raising her voice for a second. “I’m thinking we can take her to one of my coworkers and pair them up.”

“Isn’t the government doing match ups? Aren’t they going to be pissed that she isn’t with who she’s supposed to be?”

“Look at me, Andy,” Lily said, pointing her fingertips at her eyes. “Do I look like I give a shit what the government thinks? They didn’t even do a proper check on the guy they were connecting her to. They paired her up with some abusive asshole with a history of violence towards partners. That isn’t going to fly, okay?”

“Let’s go get her, and then we can figure out what to do with her, okay?” Eric suggested.

“I’m sure one of us is going to regret this,” Andy said, heading back upstairs to grab his socks and shoes.

Before the plague had hit, even at three in the morning, there would’ve been at least a few cars on the road, but now, everyone was staying at home nearly all the time, which meant the freeway felt like a ghost town. That was for the best, because despite it not raining that much in the Bay Area, tonight it was pouring like a flood was coming. And people in the Bay were terrible drivers in the rain.

It wasn’t a short drive, and after a bit, Andy started to get a bit nervous. “How far up into the hills are we going, Lily? We’re more than half way up to San Francisco at this point.”

“She’s up here in Hillsborough, camped out in someone’s vacant house since she fled from the asshole. I’m more worried that the cops have shown up to haul her ass to jail.”

“Or us,” Eric said. “”They’re gonna arrest us for being out under curfew.”

“Quit whining, baby,” Lily said to him. “Right up there, on the left, 2885.” There were in a very posh neighborhood in Hillsborough, with mansions on either side of them. There was plenty of space in between the houses, something that was mostly at a premium in the Bay. “You wait here with the engine running, Andy, in case we have to to bolt quickly. Eric and I will be right back with her.”

Lily and Eric hopped out of the car, closing the doors and heading over to the house, and left Andy to wait. A minute or so later, a helicopter flew overhead, low and with a spotlight shining down, but it was off to the side and the beam of light cut through some back yard three or four streets over. Andy wasn’t sure if they were looking for Lily’s friend Jenny or not, but he hoped the police had other things on their mind.

The wait was nearly unbearable.

After ten minutes, Eric and Lily came back out of the house, a third person between them, hanging on, covered in a blanket it looked like had probably been stolen from whatever house she’d been hiding in.

Eric held open the door and Lily loaded the woman into Andy’s back seat before Lily ushered the girl into the car, crawling in after her as Eric slid into the front passenger’s seat. “I think the cops are close, Andy,” Lily hissed at him. “Fucking drive already!”

As soon as both doors slammed shut, Andy’s foot was off the brake and the car was in motion. It was hard to look back behind him, but after a few blocks he had to stop at a red light and glanced over his shoulder as he had to wait, and saw a familiar face resting her head in Lily’s lap.

“Jesus Lily, you didn’t say your roommate was Jenny Carnero!”

“Who’s Jenny Carnero?” Eric asked.

“She’s the goddamn weather forecaster for channel 2.”

“How the hell would you know that?” Lily asked. “Neither of you strike me as Fox News watchers.”

“It’s the only thing they had on over at 24 Hour Fitness when I went to work out, so I saw her all the time.”

“It was a job, Andy,” Lily said. “I also didn’t expect you to hold a grudge.”

“It’s not that, Lily,” Andy sighed. “She’s going to be noticed missing. It’s not like she’s somebody we can just keep hidden without people knowing where she is. The minute she goes into work, the guy she’s supposed to be with will know where to fucking find her, and that means they’ll come for her.”

“By that point, she’ll already be imprinted on someone, so it won’t fucking matter,” Lily growled. “And it won’t be that asshole who tried to hit her.”

The girl whimpered, her head squirming in Lily’s lap. “Lily,” she whined, “Lily, it hurts. Need cock.”

“Soon, Jenny, soon. It won’t be long.”

“Not long, NOW,” Jenny said, her voice starting to sound almost violent. “Give cock.”

“Oh shit, her nose is bleeding,” Eric said, his eyes back on Jenny’s face. “Just pull over and Andy can fuck her.”

“Excuse me, but I’ve already got three girls, and supposedly one more on the way. Why don’t you fuck her?”

“Because Lily says I can’t.”

“Andy, stop the car,” Lily said. “Eric, get back here.”

“But you said...”

“I know what I fucking said, you little shit, but I’ll have to fucking learn to deal with it, won’t I? Get back here and let her suck you off while Andy’s driving us home.”

Andy brought the car to a stop at the next red light, and Lily swapped places with Eric. As soon as Eric was sitting in the back seat, Jenny was practically ripping his pants off, fishing out his cock before slamming her mouth down on it.

“Lily, are you sure about this?” Eric said, nervousness apparent in his voice.

“Give it to her, Eric. She and I were good friends, we will be again. It’ll just be an adjustment.”

Andy kept his eyes pointing forward for the rest of the drive as Eric got blown in his back seat.