The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Queen of Diamonds

The Queen of Diamonds lay luxuriously on her loveseat, confident that I wasn’t a threat despite my aiming my pistol at her. She was a notorious gem thief, a master criminal that somehow tapped into the bank accounts of the rich and powerful and transferred their wealth to herself, and she was my target. Her lair was draped with sheer pink material, and decorated with gold statues of naked men. A canopy bed with sheer pink drapes around it was off to one corner.

She was a stunningly beautiful blonde with a lithe perfect body, and a confident feminine air about her that made it obvious that she loved being a woman. I approached her as she slowly applied blush to her cheeks, her makeup perfect, her pink negligee clinging to her curves and revealing a naked body beneath it, her fingers, ears, and neck adorned with huge diamonds. Stolen, no doubt, and I was the man that was going to return them to their rightful owner.

“I found you, ‘Queen’. You might as well give up,” I told her, coming within a dozen feet of her, my gun lined up with her full bosom, her breasts almost ready to pop out from the low-cut lingerie.

She smiled at me, nonchalantly placing her blush compact and brush on a table beside her loveseat. “Perhaps I found you, Agent…?”

“Spencer. Let’s go.”

“Not just yet,” she cooed. “Aren’t you curious as to what happened to the agent before you? Agent Braken?”

Braken had been missing for days, his mission to apprehend the Queen of Diamonds, and it was his clues that led me to her lair. The fact that he hadn’t been heard from for days had concerned Headquarters enough for me to be sent next.

“Did you kill him?” I wondered.

She smiled, and waved a jeweled hand casually. “Of course not, Spencer. In fact, Braken and I had a…very pleasant time. Here; let me summon him.”

I tightened my grip on my gun, as she touched a button on a remote control, and a curtain electronically swept aside to reveal a hidden doorway. A few moments later, a figure appeared and I was stunned to see that it was Braken, and he was just in his underwear as he approached the Queen of Diamonds. He wore a large diamond ring on one finger, and was completely oblivious to my presence.

I couldn’t believe my eyes! Braken was a tough, no-nonsense kind of agent, who used to love women and leave them, take what he wanted, use them and dump them, moving on to the next. However, now here he was, submissive and seemingly comfortable deprived of his dignity. He kneeled before her saying,

“What is it you wish, my Queen?”

“What did you do to him?” I gasped.

The Queen simply patted Braken on the head, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He closed his eyes dreamily, as if it was the greatest gift ever.

“I just wanted to show your new persona to Agent Spencer. Do you like it?”

“I love being this way,” he replied softly with a smile. “Thank you, my Queen, for comverting me.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied, and watched him leave the way he came.

“You’re crazy! You’ve hypnotized him! You’re controlling his mind somehow!”

“Yes, I am. Does it turn you on?”

“No! And you’re going to change him back! Get up.” Even with a gun pointed at her, the Queen of Diamonds simply smiled at me, checking me out like a piece of meat. “I said get up, ‘Queen’. You and I are going to Headquarters and putting an end to your sick fantasies.”

She shrugged, and reached for her compact mirror, and her lipstick. “Do you mind if I touch up my lipstick?”

“Whatever. Don’t try anything funny,” I warned, as she stood up and took a couple steps towards me.

She removed the top of her tube of lipstick and twisted the bottom, producing a blazing red missile of color. She raised her mirror to her face, and gradually began to apply her lip color so that it was nearly lined up with my own face. I watched her intently, waiting for her to make a run for it, or maybe use it as a communicator to summon some muscle to deal with me, but she didn’t do anything of the sort.

In fact, she applied her lipstick as she said she would, her care and precision that of a professional cosmetician, her moves as graceful as a cat. I thought someone was taking my picture, as my eyes caught the glint or flash of light, but then I realized it was just her diamond rings reflecting the light. Both were round and large, at least the size of a quarter coin, and perfectly cut so that they reflected every ray of light in the room. Her left one glittered as it held her compact, but the one that held her shiny gold lipstick tube was flashing like a gang of paparazzi taking photos, but I didn’t lower my gun. Her lips were finally fully red, the shade the most intense red I’d ever seen.

“Do you my red lipstick, Agent Spencer?” she asked softly.

“What?” I asked, confused, my eyes shifting between her perfect lips, her diamond rings, and her lipstick, which she slowly began to wave back and forth before me

“Do you my lipstick?” she repeated.

“I…I…” my mouth stuttered, as she held her lipstick less than a foot from my eyes, her diamonds glittering, the shiny gold of the tube gleaming. “Yes…I do,” I admitted, unable to believe that I’d admitted it.

“And you want to kiss me now. You can feel it, can’t you? A yearning, a burning desire to feel my beautiful lips on yours?”

My head was swimming, my mind becoming entranced by this vision of lovliness before me, as my will was stolen from me. I dropped my gun, wanting my hands to be free. I took a step towards her and she backed up. I took another, and she backed up again, luring me towards her loveseat, her diamonds controlling my mind.

“That’s it, my slave. Come to me. Join me on my loveseat and become mine, just as Agent Braken became mine.”

I almost stopped myself, a fragment of my mind resisting her spell as I remembered why I was here, until she lay back and blew me a kiss, then beckoned me towards her with a slender finger, her ring sparkling as she did so. I sat down with her, our arms embracing each other, and my hungry lips finding her own full red ones. I thought I could hear the faint tinkle of chimes somewhere, as I fell under her love spell, my mouth pressing against her silky lips, her lipstick smooth and alluring. It was the most seductive kiss I’d ever experienced.

I pulled away, desperately wanting to behold her beauty again, and felt my heart succumb completely to her. “You’re beautiful!” I sighed. “You’re the most beautiful woman in the world!”

She accepted the compliment with a smile on her perfect lips, and pulled me in again for another long, passionate kiss. Our hands roamed around each other, my senses overwhelmed by the sheerness of her lingerie, when she grasped my sweater and pulled it over my head so her own slender fingers could probe my muscular chest. We kissed again and again, her beauty all that I could see, her perfume entrancing me with its lovely floral fragrance, until she reached for her lipstick again. She began to apply it a second time, her diamond rings continuing to glitter and sparkle.

“Now you’re going to worship my pussy like the good slave that you are,” she smiled at me. “But first there’s something I need to remove.” She grasped my left hand, and yanked off my wedding ring, flinging it out of sight. “That’s much better. You’re mine, not hers.”

“I’m yours completely, my Queen,” I said, gazing longingly into her beautiful face, and full luscious lips, then kissed her smooth hand which she held out before me.

“Look at my diamond ring, admire it,” she commanded gently. “See how it sparkles and glitters. You find great beauty in diamonds. You adore my diamonds.”

“They’re lovely,” I said, staring into the perfect giant gleaming gemstone on her perfectly manicured finger, her pink nail polish shining with its own brilliance.

The Queen of Diamonds pulled her negligee up to her belly, exposing her bare pelvis and showing me her blonde pussy, a black lace garter adorning her left thigh. She turned my head slightly so that I would kiss her garter, which was perfumed with a seductive scent. I brushed my lips against it again and again, helpless to resist her feminine charms.

“Now, worship me on your knees,” she cooed.

I instantly obeyed her, adjusting my body so that I kneeled on the soft fur rug before her loveseat, and buried my face into her vagina, licking and tasting her, her pleasure all that mattered to me. I used my fingers to part her clit, licking every inch of her and bringing forth waves of pleasure from her if her movements were any indication. She lowered her negligee over my head, trapping my face in her pussy like a tent had appeared overhead. My head was swimming, too, her perfumed garter and lovely pussy scent overpowering me.

I orally pleased her for a couple more minutes before she removed her negligee, and rose from her loveseat and took my hand, leading me to her canopy bed, the most elegant, feminine bed I’d ever seen. She ordered me to remove my clothing and I did so with complete subservience, my cock aching to pleasure her. She took my shoulders, and gently laid me on my back, before straddling my chest.

“You’re a goddess,” I sighed, so entranced by her magnificent shapely body and sparkling jewelry.

I watched as her hands massaged my pectorals, tracing her finger across my lips where I could still feel the faint traces of her lipstick. She grinned down at me as she reached down and placed my cock in her pussy. I thought I was going to die from ecstasy, but my own pleasure was secondary to that of the Queen of Diamonds’.

Then her hips began to move and sway as she began our lovemaking. I’d never been on the bottom with a woman before, not even my wife, so the experience was a rush of unheard of pleasures for me. Her tear-drop diamond earrings, the size of my pinkie fingers, swayed back and forth, as did her diamond pendant between her gorgeous, ample breasts, further hypnotizing me to her will. Her hands danced across my body, as my own hands massaged and played with her tits, the most luscious, firm breasts any man could have imagined.

Minutes later we had cum together, as she commanded, our bodies enflamed by the lust for each other, and the wonderful, mind-blowing orgasm that followed. She pulled out of me, and bent down again, gently cupping my cheeks so that she could give me another long, sensuous kiss, her lipstick still silky and seductive to the touch of my own lips.

“You performed very well, Spencer. You will be a fine addition to my collection of slaves,” she said softly, reaching for something on the headboard of her bed. “I have a gift for you. Give me your left hand.”

She produced another diamond ring, one that was almost as large as hers, but oval in shape, and began to slide it onto my ring finger, where I had previously worn my wedding band. I then remembered where I’d last seen something similar-- on Agent Braken’s finger. I watched with anticipation and then acceptance as the Queen of Diamonds placed it all the way on my finger. I loved the way my diamond ring sparkled, thinking how at one time it would have felt strange wearing such a feminine piece of jewelry, but not now. I sighed contentedly.

“Something to insure that you won’t stop thinking about me,” she said, caressing my cheek, my senses unable to escape her irresistible perfume. “You never stood a chance against the hypnotic power of my diamonds, and with the microchip embedded in your ring, you’ll remain forever. Just as Braken will. Just as all the others before you.”

She kissed me again, and we began to make love again.

My old life was over, but I didn’t care, because I was a new man.

The slave of the Queen of Diamonds.