The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Rare Encounter

Description: An adventurer takes a risk she wasn’t prepared for and finds herself falling victim to a powerful slime girl.

Tags: mc, ff

Sophia ducked behind a stone pillar, panting for breath. Her last encounter had been brutal. Everything in this dungeon was way too strong for an adventurer of her level. Her coming here was a complete and utter violation of common sense. But what kind of adventurer wasn’t willing to let herself take a dumb risk every now and then?

Glancing out from her hiding place to be sure she wasn’t still being followed, she made herself comfortable and unfurled her treasure map. This was why she had come here. It pointed to the location of an incredibly powerful artifact deep within the confines of this dungeon, and Sophia wanted to be the one who found it. Sure everything in here was strong enough to kill her in seconds. Spiders twice the size of herself, trolls and ogres so large she felt the world shake with their every footstep, they weren’t exactly the sort of monsters she had any business fighting. But that was okay. She didn’t have to fight them. All she had to do was run.

The only monster Sophia needed to fight was the keeper of the crown. Fortunately for her, that wasn’t going to be very difficult. She couldn’t believe what the map was telling her when she first found it. A magical item this powerful guarded by a single slime? It seemed too good to be true. But Sophia had to work hard to get this map, there was no way anyone would have gone all the way to the effort it took to hide it just to play a prank. And if there was any chance of the treasure being real then she had to take the risk. There’s no such thing as a successful and sensible adventurer, that’s what she liked to think. Perhaps that was just because she wasn’t very sensible. She had exhausted all her supplies just getting here. Her magic was running low. After removing the fourth or fifth arrow from her body she had began to wonder if this was anything but a suicide mission. But that didn’t matter now. She was here. The only thing standing between her and her fortune now was the type of monster she used to fight for practice in adventurer’s school.

Sophia forced herself back to her feet, her legs sore from hours of running. Following the instructions on her map, she paced down the stone corridor, counting her steps. On her tenth she turned around to face the brick wall and tapped the bricks in the order and pattern her map detailed. The last tap brought forth a rumbling and slowly the wall in front of her began to recede. It worked! Briefly, she had worried the whole thing might have been a bust, but it worked! She drew her sword in anticipation as the dust began to settle. As if she needed it. She could defeat a simple slime just by stepping on it. Her weapon readied, she began to make her way down the secret passage.

It wasn’t quite what she expected. When the path came to an end she imagined she would find a treasure chamber, or some kind of dusty tomb, but this wasn’t something she thought she’d ever see in a dungeon at all. A quaint cottage, white stone brick with a thatched roof. And all around it a beautifully tended garden, somehow thriving despite the lack of sunlight. A freshwater stream meandered through it, much cleaner than the green stagnant pools Sophia had found so far. The sound of running water made her thirsty, it was tempting to stop and drink. The ceiling extended so far up it was almost as if she were outside. If it weren’t for the promise of treasure she could happily stay a while and relax. She shook her head. The crown was so close, she couldn’t lose focus now.

But where was it? This looked like a cozy countryside retreat, not a treasure horde. Inside the cottage seemed the obvious place to start, but what was she supposed to do, stroll up to the front door and knock? Still on guard, Sophia paced around the outside of the cottage. There didn’t appear to be any other way in besides breaking a window, and all the curtains were shut. The front door looked like the only option. Cautiously, she reached for the doorknob. It was unlocked. Nothing about this situation made any sense to her. Had some lunatic built a house for a tiny little slime? She was pretty sure they didn’t have arms or legs, it hardly could have build this place itself. Perhaps the slime was royalty. Maybe that was why it had a crown. The idea amused her a little. It seemed almost cute! But slime regicide wasn’t the worst crime an adventurer could commit for the sake of power. Sophia turned the knob and pushed open the door as quietly as she could.

The interior looked just as quaint as the outside. Potted flowers and delicately crafted white wooden furniture adorned a large entryway. The rustic decor was a welcome break from the bleak oppressive corridors Sophia had been running down for the last few hours. This was the type of place she imagined herself retiring to after a lifetime of plundering, it was homely enough that she had to stop herself from taking off her boots and hanging up her helmet. A few pairs were already neatly arranged on a wooden shoe rack. Sophia instinctively looked over her shoulder. Not only did this cottage look lived in, it appeared to have multiple occupants. This should have made her worried, but instead she just felt disappointed. Could the crown really be hidden here? Location aside this just appeared to be an ordinary house, not the hiding place of an ancient artifact. Perhaps this was all just magic, a house displaced and frozen in time to throw off prospective treasure hunters. Although she couldn’t think of any adventurer who would see this and not be curious.

Sophia picked a door at random and peered through it. This appeared to be the dining room. Gingerly she stepped into the room, keeping her sword arm ready. No candles were lit and the curtains were drawn. Come to think of it, it was morning when she had set off and she had been in the dungeon a long time. It could easily be night time right now. The occupants being asleep would make this a lot easier for her. With no better leads she figured she may as well check every cabinet.

Her search turned up nothing but cutlery and crockery, expertly crafted but non-magical as far as she could tell. Curiously there was only one of each item. Did they all share a single set of utensils? A number of pet bowls lined the floor. Perhaps this cottage was home to one human and a lot of pets. There was no reason a person wouldn’t own more than one pair of boots after all.

As Sophia continued to the living room she began to wonder if she had somehow followed the map incorrectly. The instructions had been very specific up to this point... Was this all just a distraction? Should she be out in the garden digging up the crown with a shovel instead? She tried to check her map but without candlelight it was hard to make it out. Sophia mumbled a curse under her breath at herself for not bringing more torches to light. She surveyed the room, resisting the urge to sink into the plush armchair by the unlit fireplace. Perhaps there would be some matches tucked in a cupboard somewhere. Her attention was drawn to a small bookcase in the corner. Not only was the bookshelf thoroughly varnished, each book had been individually laminated too. When she reached out to examine one it felt wet to the touch, a little residue sticking from the spine to Sophia’s finger. Her curiosity got the better of her and she allowed herself a taste. It didn’t taste of much, but it made her tongue numb. As she pushed the book back into the shelf she recalled the librarian at the adventurer’s guild where she used to study. She was cute. Sometimes, when she borrowed a book the librarian’s hand would linger on hers and Sophia would imagine kissing her. She blushed and then rolled her eyes at her own thoughts. What on earth was she thinking about this for? The anticipation of treasure hunting was making her crazy.

The familiar sloshing of slime brought her adventurer’s instincts back to life. As the initial shock wore off a wave of relief washed over her. This was going to be easy after all. The cottage had made her worry her opponent might be human, but in the end it was just a slime. Sword held out before her, she edged forward slowly, wanting to be sure she could get the jump on her opponent, just in case. The sloshes grew louder. They sounded almost like footsteps. Unnerved, Sophia gripped the hilt tighter. It sounded like a slime, but this thing, whatever it was, was walking on two feet. Suddenly she wasn’t so confident. Maybe the map had mislead her after all, just not in the way she expected. She might not be ready for this encounter. She hadn’t stood a single chance against anything in this dungeon, why would this new opponent be any different? Even if she ran away now, would she be able to escape with her life? Sophia tried to recall any of her supplies that she might not yet have used up…

In that brief moment of introspection her foe emerged. Sophia came back to her senses just as a pink tendril lashed out at her head. She tried to leap back but her tired legs failed her, tumbling backward. It wrapped around her neck, wrenching her forward. Running couldn’t save her now. She was pulled her face to face with her attacker, who was… taller than she expected a slime to be. And considerably more humanoid. Her assailant opened its mouth, pink slime oozing from its lips. It grinned.

“Don’t you know it’s polite to knock?”

It could talk. No slime Sophia had heard of could do that. The monster hardly looked like any slime she had ever seen before. Somehow, for some reason, it had taken the shape of a human woman. It, or she, dragged Sophia closer.

“I wasn’t expecting any visitors today. Forgive me for being underdressed for the occasion, I’m afraid you interrupted me during somewhat of a… private moment. I do hope you understand”.

The slime girl gestured downwards. Sophia’s eyes followed. The monster was completely naked. Slimes weren’t exactly known for their fashion but this one’s lack of clothing was made more apparent by the… attention to detail with which its body had been shaped. For a non-human this thing was more than just cute, she was hot. What little light there was danced off the glistening surface of her curves. Little droplets of ooze ran down her enormous thighs. Sophia tried not to stare the monster’s huge, heaving breasts. She attempted to look the creature in the face instead. She found herself fixated on the creature’s thick, luscious lips. A strand of gooey drool dripped down and fell onto the creature’s bosom, sending ripples across her body. Suddenly the cottage and the garden made sense. This monster was clearly the creation of some perverted conjurer with a bizarre kink, and this place was where they lived, deep down underground where nobody would find out about their strange fetish. This revelation made things complicated. Would they be here too? Did they have the crown? How powerful was their magic?

Her train of thought was interrupted as the slime girl spoke again. “Oh my, and here I thought you were a burglar. I hadn’t expected you to have come all this way just to ogle a pretty lady. Do you like what you see?”

Sophia snapped her gaze back to the monster’s, her cheeks burning bright red. She was thinking about the treasure, she wanted to say. She was only distracted by this thing’s gigantic tits on account of how ludicrous they were. But these thoughts weren’t helping her, she could have died in the seconds she let her guard down and there was no need to justify herself to this thing. Where was her adventurer’s instinct? The monster had her by the neck but her arms were still free. There was her chance. With as much force she could muster she swung her sword at the slime girl’s head.

The blade didn’t come close. The monster grabbed her by the wrist, entrapping her arm in thick slime. She was sinking into the monster’s grasping hand like she had stuck her arm into a tar pit.

“That’s your answer? Not even an apology? No ‘sorry’ for breaking into my home? How rude of you! And how foolish of you to think you even stand a chance. I’m not as unarmed as I might look”. She gestured to a gold crown on her head. Sophia’s eyes widened. The artifact! Somehow it had slipped her attention until now.

“Oh dear, you hadn’t even noticed it? It’s been on my head this whole time. But that’s not where you were looking, was it? Some adventurer you are. I’m beginning to think you might just be a very lost pervert”. The slime’s grip on her tightened. She twisted Sophia’s wrist, making her fingers unclench. Her sword clattered to the ground. Pink gooey tendrils wrapped around her remaining limbs, tugging at her, forcing her even closer. “These shackles suit you much more than that sword. I’d much rather a degenerate girl such as yourself not have free reign in home. And oh my, is that your heart racing? You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”. The slime girl giggled. “You disgusting little pervert. Perhaps you need me to teach you how to behave”.

“I-I am not a pervert!” Sophia snapped. Of course her heart was racing, this thing was about to kill her! With her body bound there wasn’t much else she could do but try to preserve her dignity. “You’re just some… sex toy or whatever, why are you judging me? I didn’t notice the crown because there’s no reason for you to even have it!”

“Sex toy? I beg your pardon? Quite frankly if your thoughts turn so quickly to sex upon seeing me it makes me think you are in fact just some free range whore. At least I have my servants under control. And I assure you there is plenty reason for me to be wearing this crown. I have every right to judge you, you peeping little brat”.

Sophia snarled in response but said nothing. This creature had an awfully high opinion of herself for what it was. Servants? Maybe this thing was royalty, but it was just a slime. Sophia felt hot, wet breath on her face as the slime girl drew nearer to her. She tried to repress her intimate thoughts as the slime held her, jiggling and drooling, but she couldn’t help but recall the mention of the ‘private moment’ that had supposedly interrupted. She wondered what purpose the monster’s ‘servants’ fulfilled exactly, and if she had the same thing in mind for her... No, she had to ignore the monster’s taunts, they weren’t true, she just wasn’t thinking straight because she was in danger. Her eyes were still on the crown, but she couldn’t move her arms at all. She was an adventurer, she had come here for the artifact. Its guardian was stronger than she had expected, and her appearance had caught her off guard and allowed her to be captured. That was all. She wasn’t so pathetic as to let herself be seduced by this… thing. The monster’s mouth was hanging open, pink slime dripping from her thick tongue, dribbling down her chin. It smelled sweet, inviting, almost floral. Sophia turned her head away as much as the tendril constraining her neck would allow. The monster was just projecting its own slutty nature, trying to drag Sophia down to her level. She wouldn’t play along. She still had her adventurer’s resolve. She could fight this.

“Are you even trying to resist me? Have you given up already? I’m afraid I can’t quite tell”. The tentacle around Sophia’s neck coiled up on head from behind her ear, removing her helmet. Her messy, frizzled hair cascaded down as the helmet dropped off and fell the the floor. The rest of her armour began to peel off as ooze forced itself beneath her clothes. “I won’t judge you for wanting this. You’d made it quite clear what kind of girl you are. But this paltry show of defiance accomplishes nothing. The adventurers that tried to steal from me before you, they were so much stronger. I had to work to subdue them. You’re weak, you’re pathetic. All you could possibly do is tire yourself out”.

“Fuck you” Sophia spat, hitting the slime girl in the face. It didn’t achieve a lot, spitting into water. But the monster was getting under her skin. She could still beat this thing. She just had to figure out how.

The slime girl’s expression turned dour. It seemed Sophia had managed to accomplish something after all. “That was a mistake” the monster replied, her flirty tone of voice gone. “Clearly my crown wasn’t an obvious enough sign for an ignorant, baseborn slut such as yourself, but you stand in the presence of royalty. And you will show me the reverence I deserve”. She held Sophia’s face with her free hand. Grabbing her by the cheek, she forced her thumb between her lips. Sophia could feel the slime in her mouth, running down her throat. The taste was inscrutable. When she tried to process the sensation her mind went numb, like the slime was reaching up into her brain and smothering it. She couldn’t close her lips to stop it. She couldn’t even gag.

“I can respect a true fighter. A queen should expect to be challenged for her crown. But a miserable little whore such as yourself? What would a weakling such as yourself even do with a treasure as powerful as mine? I bet you don’t even know what it does. Would you like me to tell you?” Sophia said nothing. She couldn’t speak, but she could just about nod her head. Maybe if she let this monster talk she could figure out a way to defeat it. “This artifact grants the wearer total control over their own mind. Unshakable resolve, indomitable willpower. A fitting crown for a perfect queen, don’t you think?” Tendrils wrapped around Sophia’s sword arm, freeing the monster’s other hand to hold her face and push another thumb into her open mouth. “When I wore it for the first time I discovered ambition. I discovered dignity. I found my true calling in this world as a ruler, discovered how to harness my potential and put my lessers in their place. My servants have slowly been converting this dingy little tomb into a palace worthy of my honour. Goodness knows what you could ever hope to achieve with this artifact. Subjugation is all you could ever aspire to. Perhaps I’ll let you call me ‘Your Majesty’ when I’m done with you, if I even allow you permission to talk at all. Would you like that?”

Sophia would have swore and spat in her face again but the pink ooze filling her mouth stopped her. All she succeeded in doing was dribbling more slime all over herself.

“Would you like to know why I can be so confident this crown is rightfully mine?” The Slime Queen continued. “There is something I can do that no human ever could. I don’t have to limit myself to control over my own mind. That slime you’re so happily slurping up? That’s just another part of me. And when I reach up inside you and into your brain, well, where do I end and you begin? The more you drink, the more of me inside you. And the more your brain becomes mine to shape”.

Sophia’s eyes widened in panic. Up until now this had just seemed like unnecessary humiliation, but every second she spent trapped she was losing more of herself. She had to resist. She had to get that crown off of the monster’s head. But just like the ooze was trapping her body, it was if her brain was submerged, too. Trying to think was like trying to walk in quicksand, her thoughts thick and viscous like the slime inside of her. The crown. She had to get closer to the crown…

The Slime Queen’s returned at her prey’s futile resistance. Her eyes flashed with sick pleasure. “The first adventurer to challenge me, she was tough. A real opponent. Quick and cunning, I could respect her. She told me she needed the crown to escape from her past, memories of her murdered family keeping her awake at night. She wanted to forget the pain, turn her trauma into the resolve she needed to exact her revenge. That’s why she came here. And unlike you, she put up a fight for the treasure she desired”. The tendrils constraining Sophia tightened. The Slime Queen kept talking.

“She gave me more close calls than I would have liked. If only she knew there was a way for us both to be happy, all that trouble could have been spared! But, merciful Queen that I am, I still helped her in the end. It was awfully nice of me to take those horrible memories away from her after she tried to kill me. Of course, I did take a little more than just that. All those other thoughts, all those notions of identity, I think they were her real problem. So I took them away too. Now she’s my little pet. And those few thoughts I do allow her, they are pure ecstasy”.

Slime pulsed inside of Sophia and she let out an involuntary moan, muffled by the ooze filling her mouth. She tried to resume her resistance but she could feel tendrils attacking her mind, muddying her thoughts, corrupting them. Her trashing became spasms of pleasure. It was hard to remember what she was struggling against. ‘I don’t like this’, she tried to tell herself. ‘I don’t want this’.

“Tell yourself whatever you want. Your thoughts aren’t going to be a problem much longer. I did try to inform you of your place but your stubbornness forced me to give you practical demonstration. You’re so close to the edge, darling. Let go of those last few notions of dignity and free will and embrace your true purpose”. Sophia whimpered. The Slime Queen could read her mind. Shows of resistance were nothing but that, there wasn’t anything she could do. “These sensations are just a glimpse of what my servants feel with every waking moment. The girl I left behind to deal with you, I wonder how she’s doing? I imagine she’s touching herself right now. So completely, blindly overcome with pleasure even without me to give it to her in person. I wouldn’t blame her. Sex and submission is all she can think about, all she exists for. Wouldn’t you like that to be you, Sophia? Your every thought curated to be nothing but sheer, endless bliss?”

The Slime Queen had found her name, gotten completely inside of her head. Sophia felt like she had lost. She knew she had to fight, even if things looked hopeless. But maybe giving up wouldn’t be so bad. What was she even fighting against? Servitude had its own appeal. Even as an adventurer, she had always longed for the loving embrace of arms wrapped around her, the caress wet of slimy tendrils, a Queen to serve unconditionally. No, no she hadn’t, she didn’t want that, she didn’t think that. But why was the wonderful feeling of submission so familiar? She couldn’t trust her brain any more. She had to get that crown. Maybe she could undo whatever damage the monster had done to her mind if she had the crown for herself. There was a way to get closer to it. She could let her Queen embrace her, feel her lips against her own, her tongue in her mouth. Allow herself to be swallowed up in her ooze. Let slime fill her body. And then she’d grab the crown. Somehow. She’d figure it out. Sophia closed her eyes. She ceased any resistance at all, let herself go entirely. There was no point fighting now. The crown would come to her.

It was odd, kissing the Slime Queen. Her lips weren’t quite solid. They ebbed and flowed at her touch. She was glad the her Queen was there to hold her in place. Her arms wrapped around her, sticking to her, slowly drawing her in. Where the slime met her skin it left an electrifying sort of numbness, the same sensation it gave her when she tasted it. Warm and tingly, like a hot bath. Cold, like ice on her tongue. Good. It felt good. That was the only useful thing her senses could tell her.

“Is it nice, Sophia? Giving up, giving in? Don’t you want this to be the rest of your life?” The voice echoed from nowhere, like it was inside of her. Perhaps it was. Completely submerged, completely under control, what was Sophia? Through servitude she could become a part of her Queen, an extension of her. If she just let go of her identity she could achieve greatness too.

No. She could still take the crown. Sophia saw it, somewhere. The bonds on her left arm had loosened. Shaking, her arm extended to take it. Slime flowed through her, in and out her body. Ooze rushed up between her legs. Her screams of ecstasy came out as bubbles. Moving was hard. Her limbs contorted in the throes of passion, the rushing slime beating in and out. Her arm was still moving. Gold glinted in the corner of her vision. She felt her fingers touching something metal. A current of goo washed over her brain. Effort. It was hard, fighting back. Trying to close her fingers, it was effort. Tensing the muscles in her hands. Every movement a herculean task. Every thought like running a marathon. Why bother? If she succeeded, it she grabbed that crown, she would have her thoughts back. The endless chore of responsibility. The pain of self-determination. The curse of free will. One last motion, that was all she needed to make. The choice was obvious.

Sophia’s arm receded as she took the final decision she would ever make. Resistance as a concept ceased to exist in her mind. She allowed herself to drift deep into an ocean of contentment, to lose herself forever. Nothing force to hold them, her eyelids closed shut. Freedom at last. Slowly, the world began to fade and disappear into nothingness...

* * *

“Get up”.

The girl awoke to a command. Those were good, she liked those. She got up. Obeying felt nice, even when it wasn’t a choice.

“You’re filthy. And look, there’s slime all over the floor. Aren’t you going to clean this up?”

The girl nodded. Another command. She would do it, and she would feel good, and then she would have more commands and she would do those too. A funny sensation began to stir between her legs.

“Or hmm, perhaps not. I don’t want you toiling on the ground getting even dirtier. I still need to make sure you are fit for use, after all. Shall we proceed to the bedroom, pet? I have so many things planned for you…” The girl blinked slowly, her attention focused fully on her Queen.

“First things first we’re going to find you a lovely new collar. Your neck looks so bare without one! Then you can help me finish what you so rudely interrupted”. The girl stared at her in shock, horrified at the idea she may have displeased her Queen. But Her Majesty patted her on the head and reassured her. “Don’t worry darling, it’s okay. You weren’t in your right mind back then. You can atone for your misdemeanour with me in the bedroom. One of the other servants can deal with the mess you made. Just between you and me, I was getting a little bored of them! I am so glad to finally have a new toy to play with. We can introduce you to the others later, after we’ve had our fun. Doesn’t that sound lovely, Sophia?”

“Yes, Your Majesty”. The girl let the Queen take her hand and lead her. She didn’t really understand what she had just heard. Her name meant nothing to her any more. But she had another command to follow. Her Majesty’s commands were all she needed.