The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Assimilated

They had been through months of struggle. They both knew their involvement with Mistress Diane had felt wrong. They had found others to seduce and bring to their Mistress but Bob just thought something wasn’t right. Jane agreed and they struggled intensely to separate themselves from their mistress.

Somehow, they slowly found the strength to find release from Mistress Diane’s enslavement. Bob had found a new line of work and they had moved from the neighborhood and found safety in distance. Their “recovery” felt strong and as each day passed they found renewed personal strength. It seemed like a successful recovery.

Part One

Jane sat working on her take home work as she did every night. But for some reason this evening was different. Her thoughts were definitely somewhere else. Bob was still out of town working and they both were missing each other. He was working long hours and she was trying to keep herself busy with work to keep the time bearable. But tonight that seemed impossible.

A knock at the door drew her from her daydream. A tall woman working for a courier service stood at the door with a package. “Just sign here”, she requested and accepting the package, Jane took the pad from the woman. For a moment the woman held the pad firmly causing Jane to look directly at her. Their eyes met for the briefest moment. “Strange”, thought Jane and she signed the pad handing it back to the woman.

Just when Jane was about to close the door, the woman quietly said, “Fuck for your Mistress”. Jane’s mind began to reel. “No this can’t be happening”, she thought to herself as a sense of struggle and fear instantly swept through her. She tried to close the door further but the woman forced herself into the house.

“Yes, Jane, slave, fuck for your Mistress.” Jane tried to retreat into another room but her feet seemed heavy and immoveable. Fear was the dominate feeling and control was a must, but she found her cunt moistening.

“You can’t be in here”, Jane said weakly. “You must leave. We don’t want to serve Mistress further. We want our life back.” But the woman closed the door to the house and continued deeper into the home. “Sit slave”, she demanded pushing Jane onto the couch. Jane’s mind raced, “I must keep my strength, my will.”

“That’s right slave, your mistress has sent me to deepen your allegiance to her. She is worried you are slipping away and your husband also. So, I am here to deepen your desire and to train you to deepen his as well.” Jane sat struggling to keep her wits about her.

The woman strolled around the living room looking at the décor and contemplating her next instruction. Reaching up, she slowly unzipped her uniform jumpsuit. Underneath she wore a strikingly beautiful low cut blouse accenting her figure and out of a pair of leather boots came netted stockings which met a shear black thong.

The woman marveled at Mistress’ taste. Jane was certainly an asset. Her slim figure, beauty and ample breasts were a terrific combination. She knew Jane’s training was beginning to surface even in her struggle….she could see the darkening of Jane’s jeans over her cunt. Mistress had done so well.

“Look at me slave”, commanded the woman. With some hesitation Jane slowly looked at the woman. As she did her eyes were drawn to an amulet being held by the woman. “That’s right Jane, you remember this don’t you?” Jane tried to stifle a reply but found herself saying quietly. “Yes”. “Then look deeply and fall into its colors. Relax…..follow the swaying………..give in to its power….you can’t resist.”

Jane struggled with every breath to not look but the reflections of light emanating from the crystal were too strong to ignore.

”Look deep….follow the swaying….give in to its power…you can’t resist.”

“Can’t…………….resist……….deep…………..”

The woman slowly swung the amulet enjoying her power over this young woman. She began to moisten as well and her cunt was heating up in passion. She had never thought of having sex with women until Mistress introduced her to their pleasures. And looking at Jane and her firm breasts becoming helplessly available made her even hotter.

Jane was helpless. Her mind had not felt this controlled for some time and she struggled to regain her strength. She struggled to think of something to help break the spell that had just been introduced, but, as the amulet swung, her will and the words of her Mistress were returning…..echoing their spell of lust and power.

“You will call me Mistress Sophia,” the woman said as she stood in front of Jane still spinning the amulet allowing it to reflect the sunlight coming through the windows into Jane’s eyes.

“Yes, Mistress Sophia,” Jane whispered sinking deeper into her hypnotic power. Jane was finding her identity slipping away and being replaced by the personality Mistress Diane desired her to have. She was remembering how wonderful it felt to let go…..to allow her Mistress to empower and control her every move. And as her will slipped away she found herself becoming the servant her Mistress demanded.

Mistress Sophia stood in front of Jane now placing the amulet around her own neck allowing it to hang in her deep cleavage. Jane followed the crystal not realizing she was staring at Mistress Sophia’s ample tits - not noticing Mistress Sophia’s nipples were hard with excitement.

“Stand up slave”.

Jane obeyed willingly.

“Look into my eyes”.

Shifting her gaze upwards, Jane found herself falling into Mistress Sophia’s deep blue eyes. “You will enjoy being trained…….you will rekindle your deep desires and allow yourself to react to the dictates of your cunt. We will reawaken your strength to recruit and to serve your Mistress.”

“Recruit….strength….cunt…….”

Jane felt herself becoming hot and her juices flowing - a slight moan emanated from her lips. At this, the woman slowly leaned forward and with her hand behind Jane’s head pulled her to her lips. The kiss was heated and Jane’s nipple’s gave way to the sensations - becoming hard and erect.

As their lips separated, Mistress Sophia said, “Relax and enjoy your training.” With these words Jane found herself slipping back onto the sofa awaiting Mistress Sophia’s next words.

“Good slave”, said the woman, “I believe you are ready for your training.” And with this, the woman took the package she had delivered and opened it slowly. While she opened the package she asked, “What is Mistress’ desire for you?”

“To seduce new slaves.”

“Have you been doing this?” asked Mistress Sophia. “No”, came the hypnotic reply.

“And why not?”, commanded Mistress Sophia.

“My husband and I felt it was wrong. He insisted we try to break away from Mistress Diane’s power.”

“You should know it is impossible to leave us. We will find you and we will retrain you. Haven’t you missed the seduction? Haven’t you missed the power?”, Mistress Sophia asked.

With these words Jane found her heart racing and her desire growing. Seduction was powerful. It felt good to draw others helplessly into Mistress Diane’s control. It felt good to know her body could seduce anyone she desired. Yes, it was good to serve the Mistress.

“We knew you were both slipping away. Mistress Diane desires your talents. She needs the talents of your husband as well. You both are such good seducers. You brought your husband to us and as you both learned the pleasures of fucking and seducing women and men, you brought many to us. Your ability to hotly seduce other women brought many and his awakened ability to suck cocks was very effective. We need your talents again, but we must assure you are well trained.”

As Mistress Sophia finished her words she lifted from the package two items. “These will help you rekindle your power and desire.” As Mistress Sophia said this, she handed Jane the items. Put these on for me. And feeling her passion rising, Mistress Sophia added, “Slowly”.

Jane stood in the room slowly undoing her clothing and allowing each piece to drop to the floor.

“With each piece you remove, you will find your hesitation to serve lessening. As you remove the last piece of clothing you will fall deeper into your mistress’ power and erotic desire will control your every move.”

Jane felt her body reeling with desire as she stripped and when she finally removed the last piece of clothing she was very hot and desirous. She began to rekindle her power to seduce and found herself cupping her breasts in front of Mistress Sophia. She glanced shyly at her new mistress and made eye contact looking into her deep blue orbs. She smiled coyly and massaged herself. Mistress Sophia found herself being drawn into Jane’s eyes and for a moment felt Jane’s power to seduce and own.

As they stood there, Jane dressed into the clothing given to her. It felt so good to be back. The shear – black fabric covering her body led her mind and soul back into servanthood. It was hot, sultry, and very erotic. Her entire attitude changed to lust and service to her Mistress.

Mistress Sophia waited until Jane had the clothing on and then offered to her the amulet she had so effectively just used. Jane allowed Sophia to place the necklace around her neck and when the clasp was closed Jane moaned with pleasure.

“These items will empower you to reintroduce your husband to Mistress Diane’s power. He will not be able to resist your seduction.”

Deep inside her, Jane felt her hypnotic power growing and overtaking her. She now remembered how erotic it was to take the will of others and subject them to becoming slaves to lust and control. As this power and memory grew she slowly looked at Mistress Sophia while running her hands over her own breasts and down to her cunt. She was certainly wet and hot.

Then as she had done before, she slowly began to run her fingers along her cleavage just stopping above her hardened nipples. Her power was increasing and as she moved her fingers she looked directly into Mistress Sophia’s eyes. The mistress had underestimated her slave’s power. Jane smiled coyly as she firmly and seductively looked into Mistress Sophia’s eyes. The mistress struggled and successfully looked away, turning to walk across the room.

Regaining her composure, Mistress Sophia said,” Your first duty will be to seduce your husband back into Mistress Diane’s service.”

Acting innocent, Jane responded, “Oh, I don’t know if I still have the power to do that”, “I don’t think my abilities are as strong as they once were. I mean my body is the same but I don’t think my techniques are sufficient. Do you?”

Mistress Sophia turned once again towards her slave and suddenly found herself staring directly at the amulet spinning in Jane’s hand between her breasts. Jane’s tits were firm and her nipples very hard. Mistress Sophia tried to look away but Jane slowly caressed her tits and swung the amulet and spoke, “ Yes, Sophia, you will look at the crystal. It is too inviting to look away. You are finding yourself becoming relaxed and your mind listening only to my voice. The crystal is powerful and the colors captivating. It is so relaxing to watch the crystal and to watch my tits as well.”

And with this, Jane placed the amulet between her tits and cupped her shear fabric covered breasts and slowly moved slightly side to side. She watched as Mistress Sophia’s eyes locked onto her hard nipples pushing out the fabric. Jane cocked her head slightly to recapture Mistress Sophia’s eyes to hers and continued, “It is so relaxing to watch.” And as Jane took her hand and lightly stroked Sophia’s face from her hair to her cheek she commanded, “Relax……sleep for me Sophia.” And with this command Sopia’s eyes shut and her head dropped.

“You are now in a very deep hypnotic state and your will is to submit to my voice and to please me.”

“Submit…..please….”

“You are no longer Mistress Sophia, but rather, you are simply a new slave to my power and my will.” Jane saw the woman begin to completely relax and her body begin to sway. “That’s right Sophia, you will give in to my voice and my command. I own you and your body for now.”

“Give in…..own….body”

The surge of power pushed Jane almost to orgasm but she resisted its tempting offer. Instead she wanted to watch Sophia enjoy her deepening allegiance. The clothing and crystal were indeed perfect for seduction.

“Sophia, strip for me”, Jane commanded. Sophia slowly removed her clothing. As she did, her body felt the heat of the moment. Her cunt oozed for something in it and her tits beckoned to be sucked and fondled. Jane reveled in her rekindled power. It had been too long since she had felt this excited. Indeed, Bob must be brought back into the fold.

Sophia fondled her breasts and slowly fingered her cunt as she stood in front of Jane. As she did, Jane paused the weaving of her hypnotic web long enough to find one of her dildos. Handing the large object to Sophia she commanded, “Fuck yourself with this cock. Give in to its size and length. Take it deep in side you. Give in to its effect.”

As she was commanded, Sophia took the dildo and began to slowly but deeply fuck herself. As she rammed the dildo into her very wet and hot cunt, Jane walked to her and looking into her beckoning eyes, she slowly let her fingernails caress Sophia’s tits stopping long enough to pinch her nipples then watching Sophia respond to the pain by ramming the dildo faster and deeper.

As Sophia moaned in erotic pleasure Jane commanded, “You will cum when I command. And when you do, you will find yourself a slave to me and to this dildo. You will cum now!”

At that moment, Sophia screamed in pleasure as her cunt released its juices all over the dildo. She came again and found herself so exhausted she slumped onto the couch in a heap of heated flesh. Jane reached down and very slowly removed the dildo from Sophia’s cunt.

“Lick your juices off this cock”, she demanded. And handing the dildo to Sophia she watched as the woman slowly licked the long cock then suck it deeply in her throat.

Jane watched then softly commanded, “Sophia, you will now listen to me count from five to one. As I do you will slowly come out of your wonderful hypnotic trance. When you do, you will feel wonderful and ready to return to Mistress Diane. You will tell her everything will be fine. Her slaves will return soon.”

Sophia heard “One” and found herself awakening to a wonderful sense of pleasure. She found herself naked but her clothes next to her and thought nothing of simply putting them on. Jane approached her and said, “Thanks for the delivery. It is just what I needed.”

“I hope you enjoy them Mistress.” “You have no idea”, Jane thought. Sophia walked to the door. Jane lightly traced her fingernails along the woman’s face and looking into her eyes she said, “Go and tell Mistress Diane we will both serve soon.”

As Sophia left, Jane caressed her new clothing and thought about the seduction that would soon follow. She would be seeing Bob very soon. He will be surprised.

Part Two

Bob arrived at the airport and wandered out to the pick-up lane. Not long after, Jane arrived. As he approached the car she got out. He noticed she was dressed in clothing that accentuated her great figure and she had lipstick on which he hadn’t seen for quite a while. She offered him a long hot “welcome home” kiss. As they kissed she pressed her body tightly against his. With her hands holding his neck she allowed the lipstick she wore to cover his lips.

“Welcome home honey,” she said as their lips parted, “I’ve missed you.”

“Same here,” he replied regaining some composure after the heated kiss. He wondered how hot she was. He certainly found his cock straining already from their contact. But he thought he would simply relax some and see what the day held.

“How’s the new hot tub?” he asked as they got into the car. “Great”, Jane responded, “I’m sure we’ll be able to try it out tonight.” “That’s good. I’m really ready to relax and be us.” He noticed a light perfume smell in the car as well. He couldn’t quite recall the scent but it seemed familiar.

“Don’t worry baby”, she thought, “we’ll be more than that by the time tonight is over.”

They took a few detours back to the house running errands and doing some last minute shopping. Bob felt slightly dizzy as they walked about but he chalked it up to a long flight and long hours worked. His mind didn’t connect the lipstick and perfume to his impending seduction. He noticed too that Jane was brushing against him and her hands were finding his crotch often in what he thought were very public places. Not that he minded. He had been quite horny the past few days and couldn’t wait to be with her.

As they arrived home, Bob unpacked and then made supper which included some wine Jane had picked-up. They decided to watch a movie and relax for the evening. Bob put on some comfortable clothing as did Jane. He was beginning to feel quite relaxed. The wine tasted very good and that slight odor of Jane’s perfume seemed to tell him to enjoy the evening.

As the movie ended, Jane suggested they head for the hot tub. A couple of minutes later, they were enjoying being naked in the hot water and looking at the stars. Jane worked her way over to her unsuspecting husband and ran her foot along his leg and over his cock. She looked at him and said, “After this why don’t I give you a long massage?” “That sounds great,” came the reply. And after a few more minutes and another glass of wine, Jane got out of the tub and went into the bedroom to prepare for Bob’s seduction.

By the time Bob got out of the hot tub he was dizzy from the wine. When he reached the bedroom it was lit with scented candles and the bed was ready for him. As he began to sit on the bed, Jane appeared. She was stunning. She wore a black, low cut gown, netted stockings, and she had reapplied her lipstick. Her tits were perfectly captured in the gown and her cleavage was intoxicating. It was a surprise and Bob’s head swam with erotic images.

She approached him and gently pushed him down onto the bed. “How about that massage?”, she asked. Staring at her tits under the shear fabric, all Bob could do was to weakly reply, “Great.”

She had him lie on his stomach and began to massage his feet and legs. She could sense his relaxation. She could also sense her own inner slave surfacing and her hypnotic power growing. “Just relax honey.” She offered. Bob could only moan in response.

Jane could also feel the shear fabric of her gown lightly massaging her breasts and the thong pressing against her moistening cunt. She took a short moment to position the amulet into her cleavage and began her work for her mistress.

“It feels so good to have you home. So relaxing……so safe. No worries or duties to do, just time to relax and concentrate feeling good. So relaxing Bob. Sink into the bed. Let your body melt. Let go and relaxxxxxxx.”

Bob could hear her voice. He loved the massage and attention, but hearing Jane’s voice was bringing back some kind of memory. Something felt odd….maybe even wrong. Her touch was intoxicating and by now she was strattling his back and rubbing his shoulders. Her words seemed familiar and her touch long missed. He found his mind swirling and his body sinking deeper into the bed.

As she massaged his back, Jane slowly allowed her breasts to slip up his back and then down to his ass. He felt her hardened nipples and was finding his cock becoming hard.

“Why not turn over and let me finish this?” Jane asked. And as Bob turned over his eyes met with Jane’s. They were wide and inviting. He found himself sinking deeper into them and his mind racing suddenly realized what was happening.

“Jane what happened today? Did someone visit us? You can be slipping back into our former life….its wrong. Please.” He attempted to get up but the wine and lipstick had done their work. His arms felt heavy and his legs the same. His mind was in a panic but Jane’s smile, continued massage, and erotic clothing were weaving a inescapable hypnotic web.

As he tried to speak, Jane slowly stroked his face with her fingernails and allowed her hands to caress his face from the top down suggesting his eyes might be too heavy to leave open. Her smile and touch were so intoxicating….so captivating…….so powerful.

Bob tried to regain some composure but as he looked at her with fearful eyes, she slowly took the crystal from between her breasts and allowed it to spin in her fingers. The candlelight reflected in the amulet and Bob found it captivating.

“That’s good baby….look….deep. Remember how it felt the first time giving in to its power. It felt so good to obey. It felt so good to give in. Relax……..look…….serve……..”

Bob was finding his will draining. His cock was hard and by now Jane had moved herself so her cunt could slowly rub against his cock through her thong. It was so intoxicating to seduce……..to bring to Mistress Diane’s fold. Her husband would soon rejoin.

Bob tried one more time to move but as he tried Jane held his arms onto the bed and forced him to gaze onto her silk covered body. Her lipstick covered lips met his and he suddenly realized the lipstick’s intoxicating power. His thoughts raced…I love lipstick…I worship cunts….I worship cocks……. Now Jane’s tits hung just above his face and her wet cunt surrounded by webbed stockings pressed firmly onto his lengthening cock.

His eyes pleaded for her to stop but as they did she slowly allowed the crystal to hang just in front of his face. He would soon surrender to this passion completely. Jane sat up and massaged her breasts through he gown. As she did she allowed her hands to uncover her tits just long enough for Bob to stare at her darkened nipples.

She slowly lowered her body so Bob could suck her breasts. He tried to move his head away but it was to no avail. Her nipples had grazed his lips and suddenly his mind could think of nothing but obeying her voice and sinking deeper into her spell.

“Fuck for your mistress”, Jane softly said. Yes, his mistress called. But he must first be led back to rekindle his own talents. His eyes closed into a deep hypnotic trance.

He could feel Jane’s cunt now brushing across his lips. She slowly lowered herself onto his mouth and he licked her cunt with deepening heated passion. As he did, she couldn’t resist massaging her breasts and slowly untied the halter to expose her perfect, round tits and their dark inviting nipples. She squeezed her nipples and with Bob’s tongue in her cunt and feeling the inflicted pain of her squeeze she moaned in complete pleasure.

She knew his induction was almost totally complete. As she removed her cunt from his eager tongue she took a candle and dripped wax onto his body. She loved looking at his rock hard cock so full of sperm. She gently deepened his state by softly speaking.

“That’s good honey. Sleep for your mistress. Sleep deep and listen to my voice and sense the heat of the wax and my touch. Your mind sees only my tits and my open wet cunt. You envision yourself deep in your mistress……..Now see hard cocks and remember how good they are to suck and fondle. When I command you will open your eyes and join me in my seduction. You will relinquish all your fear and subject yourself to the pleasure of service.

As she commanded his eyes to open he saw his wife completely unclothed and, looking at her cunt, he saw a dildo between her legs - one head in her very wet cunt and the other head begging him to suck. He wanted to resist but her hypnotic power was too great and as she lowered the dildo’s head to his lips he began to suck eagerly. As he bit her “cock” Jane allowed it to move in and out of her cunt.

“That’s right honey, suck cocks…seduce women and men…feel your power return.”

Bob could feel the power resurface. As he did his hands fondled his wife’s tits and began to practice his touch for others.

Jane pulled the cock from her cunt and his lips and slowly placed his hot cock into her cunt. As she looked into his eyes she smiled realizing what had taken place.

“Bob, when you are ready, cum and fill this eager cunt. When you shoot your sperm into me you will return fully to the service of our mistress.”

As Bob pumped her and her cunt massaged him she commanded, “Cum baby.” And they both released their passions and came over each other. Bob shooting deep into her and her cunt releasing her juices over him. It was erotically intense.

Bob found release and his servanthood was complete. Jane found the same and as they finished they wrapped each other in their arms and slept. Dreaming of the erotic adventures that would follow.