The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Educator

CHAPTER 2

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sleepily, Jake reached over to silence his alarm. His clock said 6:15. There was plenty of time to pack and prepare to hit the road by 7. Except that the headache he had was pounding. He clearly drank way more than he should have last night. He noticed Eric stirring and looked over.

“Morning.” Eric grumpily muttered as he slid his legs over the edge of the bed revealing to Jake his gigantic morning wood. Jake grinned almost irratically as he remembered how well his machine worked. Forgetting completely about his headache, Jake got up and began to frantically pack. He couldn’t wait to get home and use his Re-Educator on Alex Smith, the bane of his existence.

Finally ready to go, Jake gave his nude roommate a quick hug as he headed out the door. Eric once again apologized for the machine not working on him and Jake responded with a quick ‘what can you do’ and a smile.

“See you next year, bud,” Eric waved as his ivory penis swayed slightly.

Jake could hardly wait to get home. The car ride was a four and half hour drive, unfortunately, so he was pretty much boundless energy awaiting his inevitable meeting with Alex.

Finally, at around noon, Jake pulled into his parent’s driveway. He glanced to his left quickly to see any signs of his bully, but the house seemed to be empty. Perhaps they all went out to lunch? After all, Alex was the only one of Frank’s four kids that went to college and he assumed all of them were home for the holidays. Being December 19th, Christmas was right around the corner. It wasn’t crazy to think that they wanted to celebrate.

Jake grabbed his bags (and laundry basket) and headed for the front door. Before he could even get halfway there, his mother, Maria ran out.

“Oh, Jacob! I’ve been so excited to see you! How was the trip?” Still a beautiful woman in her early 40’s, Maria’s dark brown eyes and chestnut brown hair both sparkled beautifully in contrast to the crisp white snow on the ground. Her breath could be seen forming as she spoke and ran to her son and grabbed his laundry. “Brrrr, it’s colder than I thought it would be! Should have put on a coat. Hurry. Let’s get inside. Your brother and Vicki showed up about two hours ago. He can’t wait to see you!”

Vicki and JJ had been dating for about a year and half now. They had been friends throughout high school and when they both decided to go to the same local college, JJ finally realized, despite Jake having told him repeatedly, that he had a crush on her. JJ had finally asked her out the two summers ago. Vicki was really welcome in the family. She just seemed to fit in and had always been able to keep up with at least some of Jake’s nerdy ways. She was one of the few people that Jake really felt comfortable with.

Closing the door, Maria ran to the back of the house with the laundry to get it started as Jake rounded the corner into the living room. In the corner, in his recliner, sat John Sr., Jake’s dad. John Sr. had the same somewhat stocky build like his youngest son, but recently had taken to jogging and light exercising, so Jake noticed that he had really started to put on a little muscle over the past few months since he last saw him. Jake had to admit that his dad was starting to look really good. Dark brown hair and dark brown almost black eyes, a tall build at 6′2″, John Sr. was by no means showing his 48 years. To an outsider, he was probably 35 at the oldest. When he saw his son walk in, he quickly pushed his recliner down, got up, and went to hug him.

“Jake! So glad you’re here. Still not used to the quiet around here. Your mom and I have even talked about getting a dog!”

“I missed you too, Dad. And you should get a dog! That would be fantastic for you two. And you could take the dog on your runs! He could help you stay in shape!”

“Hey, buddy boy!” JJ said from the corner. Jake had always loved it when his brother called him buddy boy. In fact, Jake loved his brother more than anyone else in the world. JJ had always been his defender. Despite being an insanely popular jock and star kicker for his football team, JJ had always absolutely loved his brother completely even though they were both incredibly different. JJ had a muscular build with short brown hair and dark brown, nearly black, eyes just like his father. At 6′3″, JJ towered over his brother.

Jake would be lying if he said he didn’t think his brother was attractive, but being his brother and his hero, he really didn’t think of him in a sexual way at all. JJ’s girlfriend was a classic beauty herself. Being fairly petite, long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, JJ and Vicki really looked like a perfect all-American couple.

Jake ran from his father to his brother by the couch and gave him a huge hug. “How you doing, JJ!?”

“Pretty amazing actually,” JJ said and then coughed, motioning slightly down and to his left. Jake followed the motion and looked down at Vicki’s hand. There, on her ring finger, was a beautiful diamond ring. The cogs working quickly, Jake almost screamed. “Oh goodness! Congratulations guys! For how long? What happened? Why didn’t you tell me?”

JJ laughed and smiled his huge smile, showing his attractive dimples. “Just last night. I asked her dad if he approved last Wednesday. So I took her out to the lake where I first asked her out last night. Had this whole big thing planned with a picnic and Christmas lights hanging. I just kind of spur of the moment did it. It just felt like the right time.”

Vicki stood up looking like she was about to burst with absolute excitement. “He was so romantic, Jake. You would have been so proud of him. And he did it without your help! I can’t wait to be your sister!” Vicki hugged Jake in close and Jake felt so happy for the pair.

As Maria walked back in and asked if they had shared the news, Jake and his family sat down to catch up. Vicki went on and on about how lucky she felt while JJ repeatedly insisted that he was the lucky one. Jake felt like he was on cloud nine for his brother and his future sister-in-law. They spent the next few hours joking around, chatting, eating, and playing games. Jake couldn’t help but completely forget about his Re-Educator and Alex. Time with his family was always just so fantastic. As they sat down for dinner, John Sr. began the normal pre-dinner prayer as everyone bowed their heads.

“Dear Lord. Thank you for all the wonderful blessings you’ve given me and my family. Two wonderful sons, a wonderful future daughter-in-law, a wife that gets more beautiful every day, and this fantastic looking food. I thank you for your blessings every single day. Please continue to bless our family with love and righteousness in your name. Amen. Ok, kids! Dig in!”

Happily, the family ate the food their mother had lovingly prepared and happy stories and laughter were filling the household. After everyone finally felt satisfied, Maria and Vicki began to clear the table as John Sr. volunteered to start the dishes. JJ and Jake decided to take the free moment after helping for a few minutes to head out to the back porch to get caught up on life.

Stepping outside, Jake looked over to the neighbor’s yard and saw Frank at the barbeque. He could hear lots of shouting and fighting through the bushes separating the yard so Jake figured that all four of Frank’s kids must be home. This was really nothing new from that side of the fence, however, so Jake and JJ sat in the deck chairs and began talking about the last few months of their lives. JJ started with some stories of struggling through chemistry class to which Jake said he’d help him out. JJ went on and on about how happy he was to be with Vicki and asked Jake if he had found a boyfriend yet. Slightly embarrassed at the line of questioning, Jake just said, “No. But I did figure out some pretty cool stuff with that invention Eric and I had been working on.”

“Remind me again what that was? The Re-Emulator or something like that?”

“Re-Educator. And it’s kind of like a modified microphone thing. Basically, if someone talks through it and another person hears them, they can absorb what is being said so much easier than through normal learning. It will really help people to learn brand new things at lightning speed. It can even help those with learning disabilities. We’re hoping to get all the kinks worked out next semester and then working on making it as safe as it can be before we present it at fairs and stuff.”

“Dang, bro! You’re gonna be rich. Seriously, you never cease to amaze me with the brains you got. I love you, kid. And I’m so proud of how far you’ve come,” JJ said with sincerity.

“Thanks, JJ. Maybe we should head back inside and see if Mom or Dad needs any help.”

As JJ and Jake walked inside, Alex poked his head out from behind the shrubs. Alex maniacally smiled to himself as he pulled himself back into his own yard.

The night seemed to quickly evaporate for the Hendersons as they played several games and just enjoyed each other’s company. Eventually, Maria said that it was getting late and they had a lot of plans to go shopping in the morning so they all should head to bed. Everyone agreed and headed to their bedrooms, Jake and JJ taking their former bedrooms and Vicki staying in the guest bedroom.

While lying in bed, Jake began thinking about how exactly he was going to get Alex available for using the invention. As his mind systematically went through nearly every scenario, he slowly fell asleep.

“Wake up! Breakfast is ready!” Maria shouted from downstairs.

Jake hurriedly rushed downstairs in his pajamas and got to the table minutes before his brother and Vicki arrived. They all ate as Maria and John Sr. told them about the plans for the day. Being as they hadn’t gotten their presents yet, they asked Jake and JJ to stay behind while they and Vicki went out to get presents for them. Jake and JJ agreed to hang back. It would be good brother bonding time and they could also plan what they would get for their parents the next day when they went shopping.

“Ok, talk to you guys later. We’ll be back around 3 or so so feel free to rummage for lunch! Love you!” Maria said as she kissed Jake and JJ’s cheek.

John Sr. said his farewells as Vicki respectfully pecked JJ’s mouth and the three of them went out the door while Jake and JJ picked up the table and cleaned the dishes. They laughed and chatted as they worked. When finishing up, JJ decided to take a shower before getting dressed so Jake went to the living room to set up the Wii. As he fiddled with the cords his dad had disconnected since the last time they had been home, Jake heard a knock at the door.

“Coming!” Jake hollered as he dropped the tangled power cord. He hurried to the door, opened it, and gasped. Alex Smith was standing on his stoop smiling.

“Hey, Filthy Queer. Thought I heard you were home. Well, honestly, could feel your queer vibes from my bedroom. You snooping on me again?”

Jake glared at his bully. Alex was the same height as him at 5′9″ but with a buzzed head displaying light brown hairs, stubble across his defined jawline, sparkling brown eyes that hinted at mischief, and a nearly constant smirk on his face. Even though he hated him, Jake had to admit that he was attractive. He was built just like a wrestler. Fantastic strong arms, big pecs, and a strong and sturdy core. Jake could see he was wearing tight pants that displayed everything: his strong muscular legs and impressive looking bulge. Jake knew that Alex always had a girl in his thrall and rarely went to bed alone. It disgusted him how much he knew Alex took advantage of women. He even remembered a time that Alex implied that he had seen Jake’s mom take a shower. That was the time that Jake wanted to punch Alex the most. Hearing him talk about how her vagina was perfect for his penis and her boobs begged to be motor-boated had almost thrown Jake into a frenzy; even more so because Alex was not nearly as polite in his description of how his nude mother had made him feel. But, as always, Jake had let it go. No more, though, Jake thought. Jake’s mind began to go crazy as he remembered what he wanted to do. With JJ in the shower, his parents and Vicki gone, maybe this was the perfect opportunity.

“Ummm…no…I…uhhhh…wasn’t. What, uh…what do you want, Alex?”

“Stop stammering and let me in Filthy Queer. I saw your parents leave and I know you won’t mind me stopping in. Your brother here?” Alex asked as he pushed is way inside.

“Yeah. Upstairs. He’s showering. But, look. I don’t think…”

“Yeah, figured. You uptight Filthy Queers probably fucked and let me guess, he’s showering to get your jizz off his face.” Alex walked directly into the living room and sat down, confidently spreading his arms over the back of the couch. “Truth is, Filthy Queer. I heard you yesterday. Talking about an invention that’s gonna make you rich or whatever. I want to see it. Bring it down here before your gay brother comes back and you two need to fuck some more. Don’t want to see that shit.”

Jake was fuming almost as much as the time he had talked about his mother. He had heard Alex call him and his brother Filthy Queers forever. He’d even endured the disgusting incest allegations since coming out. But he had never been so bold as to barge into his home, demand something, and insult him the entire time. Though Jake wanted to use the Re-Educator on him, he wasn’t sure that now was the time, as angry as he was. There was no telling what he would do to him.

After glaring at Alex and Alex smirked evilly back, Alex finally leaned forward quickly and menacingly and growled, “Now.”

Without even thinking, Jake ran upstairs to grab his Re-Educator out of his bag. He knew he had to get things started the moment he got down there. He grabbed the note card he had used on Eric, listened to confirm that JJ was still in the shower, and hurried back down.

Placing the ear phones in his ears as he ran downstairs, he put the microphone up to his mouth and as he went around the corner to see Alex, he immediately started. “You are gay. You have always been gay. You fall for other men. You want to be with other men. You want to be with other men sexually. You form romantic and emotional connections with men. You are open to everyone and proud to be gay. You know this to be true.”

Smiling at the fact that his bully would now clearly be what he had always tormented Jake to be, Jake walked over to the currently zoned out Alex. He couldn’t wait to see how Alex would react to the new feelings he’d put into his head and started to slowly pace as he noticed Alex’s eyes begin to readjust. “How are you feeling now, Al…?”

Before Jake could even finish his thought, Alex lunged, taking Jake completely off guard. He ripped the earplugs out of Jake’s ears and took the machine right out of his hand. Unable to even react, Jake just gasped as his invention was pulled from his grasp.

Turning from Jake, Alex immediately talked into the machine. “So tell me how does this thing work now, Filthy Queer? You said something about how it helps retards learn or something.” Both Alex and Jake felt the words seep into their mind. Very quickly, though, Alex ignored the question, as he knew Filthy Queer wasn’t his name. Jake, however, knew that Alex called him that and after a brief moment replied, “It’s a machine used to help people learn faster. A teacher will put the earplugs in their ear to make sure the words they say don’t affect them and then they speak into the microphone in order to get the student to learn quickly. I added an amplifier to the device to make it more powerful and able to affect people on much deeper levels allowing for almost perfect mind control.” As he finished, Jake realized that this powerful device was now in the hands of his tormenter. There was no telling what he would do with this information! Jake couldn’t believe how stupid he could be to actually explain to Alex what his invention did. What even possessed him to explain it!? Jake was completely terrified in that moment.

But Jake really should have been much, much more terrified.

Jake lunged at his bully. For his part, Alex just smirked as he quickly ran away from his much less athletic pursuer and multitasked by placing the earplugs in his ears. Jake kept chasing after him, pleading with him to stop and think about this. Finally prepped, Alex said into the microphone, “Stop chasing me and stop moving. You don’t want to take this invention from me.”

Jake immediately stopped chasing Alex. Jake had suddenly realized that he didn’t want to take the invention from his bully. There really seemed like no reason to. Alex stared in bewilderment at his kid. Realizing quickly what he possessed now, Alex began to get hard.

Alex had known for quite a while and was never really ashamed to admit that he was what many considered to be a sociopath. He truly didn’t care for other human beings. To Alex, everyone else were merely play things. He knew they existed, naturally, but really, their pain, their feelings, and their stories really didn’t matter to him in the slightest. Who gave a shit whether or not they were happy when he, himself was the only one that truly mattered to him. And now, his wildest fantasies were now at his fingertips. The people around him would truly become his puppets and his dick throbbed at the idea. And what was even better was that this little Filthy Queer here could now know his fetishes full on.

Alex realized then that this Jake kid was really actually kind of sexy. It was kind of weird to Alex that he’d never noticed. Granted, he’d fucked tons of girls in the past but the moment, he couldn’t recall why he ever did. Sure, at the time, he just got off on control over girls. It was never really much about what they looked like at all. Fat, short, thin, or tall, what got Alex off was knowing he’d convinced and connived the chick into doing whatever he wanted with his deep brown eyes, confident smirk, and amazing charisma. But he remembered despising gays and even remembered calling Jake Filthy Queer when he found out his stupid, pitiful neighbor was gay. But Alex knew he had always been gay and was actually damn proud to be gay. Maybe it was because he was jealous of his family? Maybe it was because he had that support? Granted, Alex knew he could be out and proud, but, man, it was bizarre that he could so clearly remember being disgusted by this family Filthy Queers. Well, he was and is a fag too. He realized there was really no sense in worrying too much about why he had felt that way. Right now, all he wanted was to play with his new pet.

Talking into the machine, “So, Jakey boy. Tell me as much as you know about how this thing here works. Tell me what it can do to people. Be honest with me, Filthy Queer. After all, you think I’m the best person in the world, would never lie to me, and would do anything for me. Don’t you? Feel free to gush, Filthy Queer”

Jake blinked a couple times and suddenly felt like he woke up. All those years of being harassed, bullied, teased, and beat up by Alex…he was just so honored! To think that this amazing person had even paid attention to him. Forgetting completely the fact that he remembered hating him, Jake was just in awe of the wonderful man before him. “Oh, Alex, I do! I’m not entirely sure why I didn’t see it before. The way you are, the way you behave, the way you even stand there. You’re just the best!” Jake beamed. “But yes, um, well, my invention here was made by my roommate and me to help with education but I added a little amplifier there and now it can kind of ‘re-educate’ a person into pretty much anything. It’s pretty powerful. You can get people to think and behave pretty much anything with that thing. It does cause a little bit of amnesia when you use it now. I’m not sure why yet, but I think it’s because the brain just can’t handle the big shifts it causes and so it forgets as it readjusts.”

Alex smirked and spoke into the device again, “Well, well, well. How nice of you to have made this for me! Obviously, that’s why you made it. You would do anything for me, wouldn’t you, Filthy Queer? No matter what I asked you to do, even without this thing, you would do it. Tell me you would and know you would.”

After a moment, “Of course I would. And, now that I think of it, it is totally why I made it. You’re the most amazing person. It’s completely for you, Alex.” Even though Jake remembered distinctly talking about how it was made for people to learn easier, some part of him must have always known that this amazing specimen of a human being was the true reason for this creation. He had to subconsciously have made it for Alex.

Content and horny with what was happening around him, Alex took out the earplugs and set the machine next to him. Confidently, Alex walked towards his new mind-fucked toy. He couldn’t believe how horny he was getting over this little gay kid from next door, but this amount of control was beyond any he could have imagined. Before, he relied on his good looks and smooth talking to get chicks to break their firmly held morals. Alex got no more pleasure than knowing he was convincing a stupid woman to go against what they stand for all for him. To take a prude girl and force them to not only suck him off but want to had always made him hard. The idea of controlling someone so convincingly that they behave in ways they had never previously thought they would made Alex go crazy. He knew that before it never even mattered what the chick looked like. He’d fucked and mind-fucked short, tall, fat, thin, ugly, and beautiful women. They had eaten out of the palm of his hand because he had been so charismatic and sexy. But now, Alex knew men were really what he had always wanted. He, of course, knew that the same was true for men. It didn’t matter what they looked like. Just that he was forcing them to behave in ways they had never previously even considered behaving. And his stuck up, prude, nerd of neighbor was going to be his first experiment.

“Call me Sir. Also, your name is Filthy Queer. You like being called that. In fact, when I call you Filthy Queer, your little dick starts to get hard. Oh, and you can move around and stuff. So, come sit over on the couch with me, Filthy Queer. We can have a nice little convo.”

At the sound of his new name, Filthy Queer’s cock began to stir, visibly tenting in his pants. Practically skipping across the room in order to be next to Alex, he readjusted slightly as he took in the awe-inspiring form of his new interest.

“So, tell me, Filthy Queer, what did you think of me before today? Be honest, fag. I want to know.”

Filthy Queer blushed slightly as he thought about how he would phrase his former feelings. “Well, um. Honestly, Sir, I kind of remember hating you a little bit. You were always picking on me and I kind of hated it. You were always so mean to me and to JJ when he’d defend me. I never really understood why you would treat me like that? But, and I want to emphasize this, I suddenly realized today that it doesn’t really matter why you treated me like that. You being so wonderful and perfect the way you are gave you permission. I’m completely blessed to have been teased by you, Sir. You’re just fantastic, Sir. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before!”

Alex smirked evilly at his newly controlled little weakling. “Oh yeah? You hated me, huh. That kind of hurts. But I’m thinking you can make it up to me, Filthy Queer.” Alex’s hard dick began bobbing in his pants as he began thinking of the perverse things he could do. And what could be more perverse than involving that other Filthy Queer, JJ? Alex could still hear the shower running upstairs. He knew he had to humiliate his new little slave. And the plan began forming as he massaged his own member.