The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Educator

Chapter 7

by EdIam

Laughing heartily as the newly re-educated Officer Cockforbrains left, Alex put his arm around JJ. “What did you think of that, buddy?” Alex asked to his mind-fucked boyfriend.

“Fuck, Alex. I can’t believe how easily you can control these weak minded faggots and turn them into your own perverted sluts! How did you even think of all that? Fuck, you turn me on so much,” JJ gushed as he reached down to fondle his own growing dick again. “God, when you had him sucking me off and him thinking it was part of his job. Damn. What a horny cock slut. And all that extra stuff you said to make him so focused on his dick and stuff. Fuck man. I can’t wait for him to come back later today!”

“Me too!” Jake gasped from his hands and knees on the floor. The Filthy little Queer hadn’t moved since Officer Cockforbrains had fucked him and Alex wasn’t completely sure, but he thought the pathetic little fag had jizzed more than once during the short fuck session. Jake looked up and smiled at JJ and Alex while they stroked their cocks and looked back down on him with contempt.

“You made a fucking fool of yourself, you faggot. God, the cop was raping your ass and you were enjoying it. You’re so fucking pathetic,” JJ snarled.

“Fuck, yeah,” Jake responded, his little cock getting hard again. “He fucked my ass so good. You can too JJ. Please? Seriously. I need it.”

“Disgusting. I wouldn’t touch you with my cock if you were dying and needed it, you queer. I can’t believe I was cursed with such a disgusting little queer for a brother.”

Jake turned over and laid on his back, his dick leaking on his t-shirt as his brother belittled him, bent his knees upward to present his stretched asshole to his brother. He still had his underwear at his ankles and truly looked like a slut. Alex loved that the prude, God-fearing nerd he’d so enjoyed picking on his whole life was now begging his hot jock brother to fuck him. This machine had truly made sure all of his sexual fantasies could come to life. These formerly Christian brothers were completely different than who they’d been not 6 hours ago and neither had any idea that he had changed them so fully. The control he had just made his cock ache for more release despite having cum several times throughout the day. JJ had become his bully boyfriend, openly taunting and thinking the worst of his younger brother, and his partner in crime in satisfying his sexual desire to control and change the men of the world. And Jake had become the Filthy Queer Alex had always known he really was, openly begging for cock and loving the idea of any man using him, especially himself and his former hero and brother JJ. It was just too sexy to process for Alex how much control he really had. As he sat back with an overwhelming feeling of sexual pride in his actions, he heard a couple more doors slam from outside.

A wicked smile spread as he leaned forward suddenly. It seems the rest of the family had arrived. “Ok, Filthy Queer? JJ? Pretty sure your daddy is home with your whore mom and that useless bitch. This is what we’re going to do...”

JJ eagerly listened and followed the instructions immediately as Alex was basically his God at this point. JJ knew nothing Alex told him to do would be too much. He trusted him explicitly. Jake knew that listening to the bully might put him in his favor and, as a result, Alex might let him suck him off or, better yet, the evil bully might fuck him with his beautiful dick. His need for his bully’s dick trumped anything that he might have deemed morally reprehensible as he, too, set up the tableau that was awaiting the unsuspecting family.

“Stop! Is everything ok?! Why are you driving away?! STOP!!!” John Sr. ran down the street after the cop car he had seen when pulling into his driveway. His wife, Maria, had chased a bit, but gave up not far beyond the Smith house and Vicki had given up almost immediately and had run into the house. He couldn’t blame her as JJ truly didn’t sound like himself and the fear was that someone had broken into the house and coerced his son into saying the horrible things he’d said.

John was proud of the fact that he had been working out and though he was getting older, he could easily keep up with the cop car. His regiment of morning running had certainly helped him not only feel more physical able, but he and his wife had been far more intimate as of late due to the loss of his gut and the slow build of his newly slightly muscular form. Though neither of them cared much for meaningless sex, as their Christian beliefs told them sex was mostly for procreation, he couldn’t help loving that his soul mate found him so physically attractive again. He had always found her to be the most stunning woman he’d ever met. It was only natural that now that both of their sons were out of the house that they could get frisky a bit more frequently. He had no idea that it would be so common now that he’d been feeling and looking so much better!

His strong legs carried him after the car. He figured almost instantly that if the cop was leaving so quickly, there couldn’t possibly be anything out of the ordinary going on in their home, but seeing the cop drive off the moment they got there and knowing there was no way he hadn’t noticed them and yet still left made John know that he had to get answers. Looking back as he run, he saw his wife crossing their lawn to follow Vicki inside. He certainly hoped JJ was ok. They knew Jake had called them initially and he seemed normal on the phone and concerned for his brother, but JJ was needlessly cruel and said words that John wasn’t even sure JJ knew before today. He’d always been so polite and kind hearted. John knew he had to know what the cop had seen. Luckily, at the intersection just ahead, the cop car was stopping at a stop sign. Pushing himself a little further, he ran up to the passenger window which was half way down and peaked inside. John was aghast at what he saw just as he was about to ask the officer what was going on in their house.

The officer in the driver’s seat was furiously masturbating behind the wheel of the car. His long penis was sticking straight up and the officer seemed to really be enjoying whatever it was he was thinking about. John noticed that he was looking up at the red light as though masturbating was the most normal thing in the world as he was driving along. Suddenly, the cop seemed to realize John was there and looked over at him. “Can I help you, sir?”

“I, uh…you were in front of my house…what was going on in there…um. I’m sorry. What are you doing, officer? This is a family neighborhood. Someone might see you!”

“Oh, I’m sorry sir. I didn’t realize that was your house. I just knew I had to get back to my patrol immediately for the next few hours. Lots to think about and do before I come back to your place for the follow up interview. I know I’m, at the very least, looking forward to seeing Alex and JJ again. Anyway, carry on, citizen. If you’re home tonight, I’ll probably see you.”

John stood in shock as the cop continued jerking his cock and drove off as the traffic cleared leaving John in a state of utter confusion. What did he mean he was looking forward to seeing JJ and Alex? Alex Smith? The next door neighbor kid? Beyond confused, John began walking back to his home trying to piece together how Alex and JJ somehow connected to the masturbating cop. Did the cop have a weird stain on his shirt? John thought he noticed it.

As he began to jog back towards his home to check on his son, John began to think about how weird the day had gone in such a short time. He was hoping for a normal family Christmas like they always had before. John had always known he’d been blessed with such an amazing family and he wasn’t going to let the strangeness of one phone call ruin his family time that he so looked forward to. JJ and Jake were both very different but both had made him insanely proud to be their fathers.

John and JJ had both always been man’s men. They had naturally gotten very close as JJ grew into a fine young man. John had been a strong athlete in his youth and seeing JJ emerge as an amazing football player while also excelling in several other sports had truly made their bond even closer. John remembered with great joy the times he and his older son had gone hunting together. Some of those talks and journeys had been his favorite moments as a father.

Jake, on the other hand, had always been closer with his mother. John didn’t mind this at all as he truly loved both of his boys with all of his heart. Jake was always far more interested in books and video games than JJ. When JJ would be outside playing with his many friends, Jake would almost always be in his room learning about something that interested him or playing through his new game. Though John couldn’t connect with him as much as JJ, especially after Jake came out of the closet, John truly loved him unconditionally and completely. If anything, Jake coming out of the closet made him admire his son even more for his bravery and made him question his own beliefs and grow as a loving human being. It wasn’t that John had been homophobic before, but he had been taught it was sinful. Luckily, his brave, smart, amazing son Jake had helped him see that ordinary people are gay and they really aren’t doing anything sinful or wrong by being gay. That love and understanding he learned from Jake only made John feel even more grateful to God for blessing him with amazing children.

Maria and John had always instilled a strong respect for other people and God in their children and JJ had taken to it immediately. The family still joked about how protective JJ had always been of his younger brother. From the time Jake was brought home from the hospital, JJ had never been far from his side. He took the role of protective older brother very seriously and John couldn’t recall a time when he had ever heard of the two arguing or fighting in the slightest. They had just been best friends since they were both babies.

John also felt incredibly blessed with such gorgeous brunette beauty of a wife and they’d been high school sweethearts. If John had to be honest, he truly didn’t feel as though he deserved the wonderful woman he had in his life. Both coming from very religious families, John and Maria hadn’t had sex until their wedding night. It had been the best night of his life to finally show his wife how much he truly loved her in a physical way. Since that night, they’d been blessed with two amazing kids and a completely blissful marriage. John didn’t know what he had done to be gifted with such a perfect life.

Nearing the front door, John picked up a bit of speed. He hadn’t heard from Vicki or Maria if JJ was ok after he ran after the cop and was still slightly worried that something might be wrong. After seeing the bizarrely acting cop masturbating, he was left with no reassurance that his son was ok. Suddenly, John realized that the cop was actually kind of familiar to him. He’d seen him at their church a few weeks back. They had been a pew in front of his wife and him. He only remembered because there were two babies with the man and a woman that John presumed to be his wife. The babies had been crying pretty hard and John remembered the man turning around and apologizing to him during the sermon. John, of course, had said it was no big deal and he understood as he had had two young children at one time as well. Looking back, the man had seemed to be a typical new father. The cop was clearly proud of his new children and in love with his wife as he had been holding her hand throughout the service. It surprised John to see him in such a different situation: masturbating in his squad car so openly without a care that he had been caught doing it.

If anything, that realization made John even more uneasy about what could be happening with JJ. He opened the door without a moment’s hesitation and rushed into the house. Hearing some voices within the living room, he hurried through the entryway and in there. He froze at the door of the living room and stood, slightly surprised at what he saw.

There, in John’s armchair sitting with one leg draped over the armrest and the other spread far across the floor towards the other side, was JJ. JJ was clearly attempting to draw attention to his crotch as he confidently relaxed in his father’s chair. What worried John more, however, was that his oldest son was wearing only tight briefs. This, in and of itself, was incredibly strange. He’d never really seen his son in only his underwear before. John and Maria had considered that to be rather inappropriate. Their children were expected to be presentable when outside of their rooms and even being shirtless was frowned upon. It was impolite and sinful to show more skin than necessary at any given time. They’d taught their children that they should be covered up unless in a private place or with their wife or husband. Nudity, even shirtlessness, was far too explicit for the Christian household John and Maria wanted to have unless it was appropriate for the situation. It had never really been an issue for any of the family members. But there was JJ, sitting in nothing but briefs. And John could tell his sizable penis was erect. So erect, in fact, that John could see most of his son’s penis resting out the side.

“Hey, Pops.”

“Jonathan. Get up to your room and put clothes on this instant. You know how your mother and I feel about this. And beyond that, I hope you’ve already apologized to your mother and your fiancé for how inappropriate you were on the phone. I don’t care that you’re 24, young man. You will not disrespect us so deliberately. I’m your father and you will mind me under my roof.”

John was a little embarrassed that he had to talk to his grown son in such a belittling way, but how could his usually incredibly respectful son be spread eagle in his chair with his penis hanging out! John wasn’t sure if he even came across as commanding as he’d never had to be very forceful with JJ. He’d always been so respectful. What if his mother had already seen him like that? Realizing that he hadn’t seen Maria, John asked, “JJ, did your mother come in too? Where’s Vicki and Jake too?”

Making no effort to cover up or get dressed, JJ simply began rubbing his sizable erection as he stared at his father. The instructions Alex had given him were pretty simple. JJ knew that Alex would never have used that Re-Educator thing on him because he trusted his new love with all his heart and soul. To be honest, JJ couldn’t believe he’d lived without Alex for as long as he did. In the span of one morning, Alex had truly shaped JJ into the man he knew he was always meant to be: a gay, confident, bully who looked at every other man in the world as nothing more than a fag in need of domination. Obviously, his own father was no different. Alex had made sure JJ understood that his father was clearly no different than any other man and therefore, JJ should be just as supportive of making his dad a perverted fag like anyone else. And, naturally, whatever Alex thought, JJ was in no way going to disagree with him. Even now, JJ couldn’t wait to fulfill all of Alex’s fantasies as his father starred at him with a completely disapproving look.

“Well, Pops,” JJ said as he stood up and started walking towards his father, massaging his bulge and part of the tip of his large dick sticking out the side of his underwear. “Your new favorite son has made my bitch of a mom listen and my slut of a fiancé serve. Your least favorite son is probably off jerking to the thought of my dick. And me, well, I’m here to welcome you.”

Dumbstruck, John stared at his clearly deranged son. Jake had said he was behaving strangely over the phone, but this was ridiculous. What had happened since this morning’s breakfast to cause his fantastic son to be acting like this? What did JJ mean by his favorite son? He only had two sons and he was referencing a third. Did JJ do something to Maria, his own mother? And what about Jake? None of this was making any sense. First the masturbating cop and now his vague and clearly insane son implying things he had no way of understanding well openly rubbing his penis right in front of him.

Completely flabbergasted, John merely watched his oldest son, who was now slightly taller than him, walking towards him as he kept playing with his package. “JJ. Stop. I demand you listen to me, son.” Trying to sound imposing but failing miserably, John could only attempt to stand his ground as his son finally stood directly in front of him. Standing tall and trying to remain calm, John merely glared into his rebelling sons eyes as JJ starred back with a look that can only be described as contempt.

JJ couldn’t believe how differently he viewed his father in this moment. He had always looked up to his father as someone who he strived to be. A loving dad, John had never hesitated in showing and expressing his love for his children. John had never really needed to discipline him or Jake growing up, but JJ knew he never would have ever disobeyed his father as he had respected him completely for as long as he could remember. In this moment, however, Alex had finally opened his eyes to how utterly pathetic his father truly was. After all, the only two men in the entire world worthy of even being called a man and not a faggot were him and Alex. Alex especially. In a really weird way, JJ wished Alex was his dad rather than this pathetic man before him. JJ couldn’t put it together how this clear faggot before him could ever have fathered him.

Without warning, JJ reached out and grabbed his father’s dick. The sudden fondling surprised John, and his first reaction was to punch his son. Not wanting to result to violence, however, John immediately calmed himself and merely pulled himself away from his lunatic child.

“You don’t feel nearly as big as me, Pops. I’m gonna want to see if I’m bigger. What do you think, Alex?” Suddenly JJ looked over to his right in the corner of the room. “Can we faggotize this fuckwad now? I want to see what we can do to him now.”

John had been frozen in the entryway so he had missed the fact that they weren’t alone. Suddenly, one of the kids from next door walked into view and stood directly by JJ. John recognized him as Alex. Though the entire Smith family had been difficult at times, Alex had always been the biggest thorn in the Henderson’s side. He had always harassed Jake and caused minor disturbances around the neighborhood. John even caught him spying on his wife from across their yards while she was changing in their bedroom once. John had let most everything go because he knew that Alex’s mom had died giving birth to him and felt horrible for the strain all of that had put on Frank, Alex’s father. But he remembered marching over to the Smith’s house when he had seen Alex looking at Maria as she changed. There was little anyone could do that could really make John incredibly mad, but disrespecting his beloved wife was one of them. He had told Frank the whole story and asked if he, too, could speak with Alex. Frank, who had booze on his breath, John remembered distinctly, invited him in and Frank called his son down.

John remembered that the house was practically a pigsty. This had been about five years ago, so Alex had been about 16 or so. John had already heard from JJ that Alex had a reputation of using and abusing as many women as he could. Though John was angry beyond belief, he tried to reason with the young man by expressing his displeasure and asking him if he’d care to join the family the next time they went to church. John, more than anything, wanted to do whatever he could to help this lost young man find his way back on the straight and narrow.

The main thing John remembered, however, was how smug Alex had been at the suggestion. Frank, clearly exhausted, said very little beyond begging his son to go to church with the pious family next door.

“Fuck off, Dad. I’m not going to some cult that’s going to tell me that whatever I do is wrong. I’m doing fine in school, I’m doing great in wrestling, and women love me. I’m going to keep doing my thing and you can fuck off, Dad. And, Mr. Henderson, you can fuck off too.”

Standing and leaving the room immediately, Frank tried desperately to apologize to John. John knew that Frank had far too much on his plate and accepted. Shocked that a young man would be so incredibly disrespectful and rude, John asked Frank if it was ok if he tried to talk to his son alone and then followed Alex up to his room. Knocking on the door, John entered. Alex was lying on the bed but John was more distracted by the sight of his bedroom.

He’d never seen a more disastrous room. Half naked women lined the walls, the floors were covered in dirty clothes and pornography, and what looked like some drug paraphernalia on his night stand. The kid was clearly obsessed with sex as the dumbstruck John saw all of the pictures and pornography of women throughout the rooms and countless tissues scattered about. Alex clearly had some kind of sex addiction.

Not wanting to be judgmental, however, John merely said, “Alex, I know I’m not your father, but I’m concerned about your behavior. I know you haven’t had the best life and I know that it must be difficult to not have a mother. But your father is trying. I think it would mean a lot to him if you joined us in church next week. I’d like to help you get your life back on track. You can even get to know JJ and Jake and maybe you guys could become friends.” John smiled whole heartedly at the child, hoping against hope that the love in his heart could help get this kid back from the brink of evil.

Smirking, Alex didn’t even look up from the Playboy he was looking at and said, “Thanks, John, but I think I’ll pass. I don’t care what my fag of a dad thinks. He’s weak. Just like my brothers. And I don’t think I’m fucking up my life in the least. I get a lot of pussy, I love fucking, and I don’t have any need of your God. Thanks though.”

Searching for a different approach, John just said, “Look, you may not respect your father, but I know he wants the best for you even if he doesn’t feel like he can be exactly what you need. If you want, I could help you. Do it for me, maybe?”

Alex just laughed, “Do it for you? What kind of gay bullshit is that? You sound as gay as your son, John.”

Fuming internally, John kept his cool and merely said, “Alex, I hope one day you see things from my perspective or from your father’s perspective. The world is not just about sex and your own pleasure, son. There is so much more to it. Like love of family, pride in hard work, and worshipping the God who made it all possible. One day, mark my words, son, you’ll see it my way.”

Finally looking at John, “You know what, Mr. Henderson? I will continue to fuck as often as I can and as long as I live and I’ll love it. Having so many people getting me off is all I need. The world is only about pleasure and sex. Hopefully one day you’ll see things from my perspective so that stick up your ass can be removed,” Alex finished mockingly.

Sure of his failure, John had left the boys room and went home. Throughout the years, however, he’d tried many other times to get Alex to join them in church. It always failed and it only seemed to make John try harder the next time he saw him.

But today, John wasn’t thinking in the slightest about helping the young man. He was wondering why the lost soul was standing nude in his home with his arm around JJ as though they were gay together.

“Alex, what are you doing here?! Get out of my house this instant! How dare you disrespect me and my family in my own home.”

Before Alex could respond, JJ shouted, “Don’t you dare talk to him that way, Pops. Alex is my new boyfriend and he can do whatever the fuck he wants.”

Thanking JJ for defending him, Alex gave the jock’s dick a nice squeeze as he moved between the angry young man and his father.

“You see, Mr. Henderson. I don’t feel like leaving. So I’m going to be staying. And, to be perfectly honest, you’re going to want me to stay in no time. Believe me.”

Taken aback by the confidence and defiance the young bully was giving him, John could think of no rebuttal. After all, his entire understanding of his world was absolutely upside down. All he could think about was what in the heck was going on and where was the rest of his family?

“Where’s Maria? Jake? Vicki? What have you done here Alex? And how?” John took a commanding step toward the young man attempting to threaten him. John wasn’t one to usually use those kinds of tactics, but he was losing his patience with the rude young man.

Alex didn’t budge and smirked back at the older gentleman. “You’ll find out, but until then,” Alex pulled up a weird machine that John hadn’t even noticed he’d been holding. He began to talk into it and John’s head felt a little dizzy for a moment. “Sit down and listen to everything I’m telling you. You’re not going to talk at all.”

Feeling unbelievably confused but sensing that he really had no power here, John thought of things he could do. Really, the only thing that made sense was to sit down and listen. He knew he needed to find out where in the hell his wife had gone, but this was probably the only way in which he could.

Seeing no other option, John moved passed the nude man, avoiding looking down at all cost, and sat on the long couch next to the entryway. When he sat, John averted his eyes from Alex, not wanting to look at him while feeling so much disgust for him.

“John, I’m going to let you know what’s going on here. Mostly because, in about an hour or so from now, you’re going to absolutely love it. Right now, probably not. But I really do get off on seeing you Henderson men squirming before you become exactly who I’ve always thought you should be.”

Confused by what Alex was saying, John just gave him a quizzical look. Despite question upon question formulating in his mind, John decided that he probably shouldn’t talk right now. Still trying to listen intently, however, the attractive father continued to wait for Alex to continue speaking.

“You may not believe it right now, Mr. Henderson, but I made JJ my gay lover. He truly loves me and worships me. And, hey, if you ask him, he wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“It’s true, Pops. He’s the fucking best. You’ll see.”

Laughing, Alex continued, “I also made your little Jakey the true little faggot I’m sure all of us knew he always really was. You may not have admitted it to yourself, but you always knew your son was such a little faggot deep, deep down.”

Turning sharply and glaring at Alex, John felt true anger for the young man. If only he wasn’t so sure that he should sit here, listen, and keep silent, he would be giving this mislead delinquent a piece of his mind. The things he was saying about his son were beyond the unbelievably untrue. For him to suggest that he ever thought for a single moment that his son was something as cruel and demeaning as a ‘faggot’ was offensive to the man beyond words. For anyone to suggest he felt anything but love and pride for both of his sons was one of the worst things a person could say.

“As for your wife and Vicki, I merely suggested they preferred to wait in the basement in the dark for a while while I suggest a few things to you. I’d rather have you in the right frame of mind before I truly shift them. They’re chicks anyway. I’d say in about half an hour, they won’t be serving much of a purpose for any of us. Your Filthy Queer of a son is eagerly awaiting your transition into who I truly think you should be. Jakey, come on in here! Say hi to your dad.”

Suddenly, John’s youngest son burst through the entryway to the kitchen completely nude and, John was ashamed to have noticed, completely hard. Jake ran up to JJ immediately. “Hey, Daddy! Alex is so freaking sexy. He suggested I show you how much of a Filthy little Queer I am! And if he told me, Daddy, of course I want to do whatever he said. I’m such a cock hungry little fag.”

John wanted desperately to tell his son not to say such horrible things about himself, to get some clothes on, to not think so highly of such a troubled young man but his thoughts immediately melted away as he saw his youngest son swoop down and beginning licking JJ’s cock head that was poking out the side of his underwear. John’s brain exploded at that moment. He desperately wanted to dive across the room and pull his son of his other son and tell them both how sinful that behavior was. Incest? Gay incest, no less? He’d taught his sons better than that. How in the world could his disgusting next door neighbor kid influence a lifetime of lessons and guidance in one morning? John didn’t know what to do. He remained seated and silent but desperately wanted to do something to save his children from the seemingly evil influence of Alex.

“What’s a matter, John? Is it kinda weird to see your faggot of a son showing you how much he likes dick? I mean, honestly, when you’re that big of a fag, it doesn’t matter whose dick it is. Even your own brother’s is just far too tempting.”

Alex laughed but far more disturbing to John was the fact that JJ joined him in the laughter. As Jake continued sucking on the cockhead and looking back at his father to make sure he was watching, JJ also smirked at his father with a look of self-satisfaction that said he loved the reaction John was having. It seemed impossible to John, but in the course of one morning, he felt like he didn’t even know his sons anymore. How could JJ be listening to and accepting all this perversion coming from Alex? Why was Jake actually licking his brother’s penis? Despite feeling all this conflict, John knew that the best course of action for the moment was to sit there, listen to Alex, and remain silent with everything he was feeling. What could he say anyway?

“If you’re jealous, I’m sure you could have your son lick your cock too.”

John noticed that Jake perked up slightly when he heard what Alex said. It revolted him to think his own son may want to do that to him too. He pushed the disgusting thought out of his mind.

“Enough. I think it’s about time to begin. Where do you think we should start, JJ?”

“Let me try a couple suggestions. I know you’ll have final say and can change what I do, but I really want him to learn a few things first. Things I think we’ll both like.”

“Go for it buddy.”

Handing the weird machine over to JJ, Jake repositioned slightly so that his tongue was still licking the penis, but so JJ could comfortably lean slightly forward and talk. Before he could begin, however, Alex looked right into John’s eyes and said, “When I look back at my life before I found this thing, there’s one time that truly stuck out to me. Do you remember the day you came over and told me that one day I’d see things from your perspective? Well, Mr. Henderson, prepare yourself for my perspective. See you on the other side, faggot!”

As JJ began to talk, John felt his consciousness begin to drift away.

After what seemed like mere seconds, John woke up feeling incredibly awake and refreshed.

“I like what you added, Alex. God. I’m so fucking excited!” JJ gushed.

Looking at his macho son, then down at his Filthy Queer, and finally to his favorite son, John smiled wide and groped his package. He couldn’t believe how attractive he found his third son. Granted, John knew that he had just completely mind fucked him into what he wanted him to be. And he fucking loved that. “Fuck, Alex. The least you could have done was hypnotize me to get naked before you woke me back up. You know I don’t like clothes in my house, son. I raised you better than that.”