The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reader Takes Control

I should have seen it coming, after all, a big part of my day was devoted to imagining the horniest possible scenarios. Still, somehow, it caught me by surprise. The email appeared in my inbox on a Tuesday afternoon, I had just come home from work and settled in at my desk to do some writing. The email was addressed to the burner email account I used for my latest hobby. By day was a copywriter for an advertising agency, just 25 but well on my way to being assigned to some of the agency’s biggest accounts, but for the last few months, I’d been spending more and more time writing stories erotic gay stories for an internet archive. Emails like this were a big part of why I did it. I loved hearing from horny fans who enjoyed reading what are basically my personal fantasies.

“Just Looking for some fun and found your story. I would love to talk sometime.—Jay” read the note. It was followed by a phone number. A lot of the emails I got were people looking to connect but sending a number was pretty forward. Despite my hobby of sharing my dirtiest fantasies with a bunch of internet strangers, I was a pretty private person. Still, something about the forwardness of the simple message piqued my interest. Also, I was bored. I dialed the number and let the phone ring. A second later it connected.

“Hello.”

“Hi, this is Ethan, I got your message. Is now a good time to talk?” I asked, affecting a slightly mischievous tone. A lot of the guys who reached out were older, or closeted, I thought he might be surprised to hear from me directly. To my surprise, his tone remained matter-of-fact, as if he had been expecting my call.

“Ah, Ethan, good. What are you wearing?” His manner was friendly but almost business-like as if asking a complete stranger to describe his outfit was just another box to check before clocking out for the day. Still, I figured why not play along.

“Just jeans and a pullover, how about you?” I said, my tone still a little sly. I was happy to engage in a little phone fun if it went both ways.

“Nevermind what I’m wearing.” He said bluntly, his tone remaining cheerful but a little detached. “Why don’t you go ahead and take all that off and hop up on your bed.” Talking dirty on the phone was one thing but I hadn’t really intended to get into anything too serious. Still, I felt compelled to strip. I let my jeans drop to the floor stepping out of them as I tossed my pullover onto a nearby chair. I glanced in the mirror for a second, pleased enough with what i saw. For a guy who spent most of his day toiling at a mac book, I managed to keep things pretty tight. I wasn’t shredded but my bare chest looked decent and the briefs I was wearing outlined highlighted my best...ahem...asset from behind. Not wanting to waste any more time I peeled off the briefs and hopped onto the bed.

“Ok Jay, I’m on the bed.”

“That’s good Ethan, why don’t you just lay down on your back. I’ve got some rope here and I’m going to tie you to the bed…” his voice trailed off and for a moment I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do. I moved my arms above my head and spread my legs. I imagined being tied to the bed and to my surprise found that I couldn’t move. I tried to tug my arms back but they wouldn’t respond, I felt helpless. The phone still pressed to my ear I could still hear Jay’s voice calmly describing what would come next.

“That’s good, now just relax I’m going to straddle you. Do you see my cock? Open your mouth and I want you to suck me ok.” His voice was still calm, a pleasant midwestern lilt that was at odds with the words he was saying. I began to feel more and more like I was dreaming. I felt weight down as if someone was actually sitting on my chest. Against my will, I opened my mouth and to my surprise, I could almost feel a huge cock sliding past my lips.

“Ok Ethan” Jay said calmly, “I’m going to fuck your face now.”

I couldn’t respond, I felt my mouth stuffed with a cock that wasn’t there. Part of me was confused, even disoriented, but I couldn’t keep myself from going with it. My rigid cock was standing at attention and I longed to stroke it as Jay pistoned into my mouth but my arms were still held tight by the ropes that didn’t exist. The whole thing was completely disorienting. I felt my balls begin to tighten as the seemingly non-existent pounding went on.

“Ok Ethan,” Jay said still simultaneously a calming voice on the phone and yet somehow a commanding presence physically dominating me, “I’m going to cum in your mouth soon and then I’m going to own you do you understand?”

In fact, I didn’t understand. My thoughts were fuzzy but I knew two impossible things were simultaneously true. One, I was totally alone in my apartment talking to a complete stranger on the phone, and two, I was helpless, bound to my bed, and being skull fucked by the most powerful and dominating man I’d ever encountered. Logically both of these things couldn’t’ be true, but in my slightly confused state both seemed obvious.

“Alright Ethan, get ready,” Jay said politely. A second later I could feel his cock swell into my mouth pumping load after load of cum down my throat. Despite the fact that I was completely alone, I was sure I could taste his cum on my tongue. I swallowed involuntarily as my own cock exploded shooting ropes of cum across my chest, face, and hair.

I lay on my bed for a moment, breathing heavily. It felt like a fog was lifting. I wasn’t quite sure what had happened but the orgasm had momentarily cleared my mind. I vaguely registered that the phone was still on, laying next to my head the bed, apparently, I had switched it to speaker mode at some point before my hands had been bound. Bound...I thought to myself as I slowly pulled my hands from the position that they had been “tied” in and set up in the bed.

“How did you like that Ethan?” came Jay’s voice from the speaker.

“It was...wow Jay,” I said, still grasping for words. The whole experience had been strange, and frankly a little scary, but the orgasm had been mindblowing. I ran my hand absently through my hair forgetting that there was still a splatter of cum resting on the top of my mopish brown curls.

“Good,” Jay said. For the first time, I could almost register a smile behind the calm voice. “But I think you should call me master now don’t you think?” It was phrased as a question but I could feel the command behind the polite suggestion. I wanted to laugh, but something about it felt more serious than that. I struggled for a second, wanting to refuse the command. After all, I was usually a top. Fantasy was one thing, but I wasn’t the type to call some random guy “master.”

“I…” I paused, the worst seemingly sticking in my throat. I felt the fog of confusion falling again. I couldn’t quite concentrate enough to form words but I heard my own voice as if in the distance say “Yes master.” My cock, still spent spend from the powerful orgasm I’d just experienced, twitched when I heard the words in my own voice.

“That’s very good Ethan. Now, why don’t you come and visit me?” He said matter of factly. My mind clearly again it dawned on me that I had no idea where he lived or what would happen if I were to go there, but I heard myself speak again.

“Yes, master.”

“Ok Ethan. I’ll see you soon.” My master said as if he was placing a takeout order. With that, he was gone. The line disconnected and I sat on my bed for another moment, still covered in my own sweat and cum trying to make sense of what had just happened.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and shook my head to clear the cobwebs away. That has been a weird experience, but at least I’d gotten off. I glanced at my computer screen and saw the email icon bouncing happily. I reached over to check my messages before hopping into the shower. There was a single new message in my inbox, but i froze as I clicked it open. The email contained a digital plane ticket for a one-way flight from New York City, where I live to Minnesota. Also accompanying the ticket was a set of driving directions from Minneapolis International Airport to a location outside the city simply labeled, “Master’s House.”

Without hesitation, I walked to the closet, pulled out my suitcase, and started packing.