The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reason

“I have a reason for this!” Amelia was confidence personified as she looked at him, the skimpy black strings of silky underwear not at all hiding anything from view. “Oh, really?” He doubted her! She would have laughed if the situation was not as dire. After all, even she had to admit without knowing her reasons the behavior she showed right now was anything but proper. She had to explain herself, and fast. Unless she wanted him to get angry and leave. “Ok, see... I know this looks questionable. But really, I just needed to cool off! You simply happened to come in at the wrong time.” It didn’t seem to work. He mumbled under his breath: “Nothing yet, huh? Maybe we better try again.” And then there was a flash.

* * *

Amelia allowed herself the rare luxury of a sigh. Her suit really wasn’t helping in this weather. She was already well on her way to a promotion. And on any other day this would have made her radiate joy. The office sure would have benefitted from that. But today was just one of those days. The sun shining, summer being in full swing, the beach less that fifteen minutes away… She loved her job. But today, she would have loved dipping into the cool water even more. Still, at least she was able to leave now. Everything was dealt with and there was enough left of the day for a quick drink in that new bar close to her place. She had just thought about checking it out the other day. No time like the present, right?

* * *

“There is a reason for this.” She blinked, shooing away the feeling of déjà-vu. This time at least it was off the mark. She’d known if having to explain her actions like this would happen more than once. His brow wordlessly rose. Okay, maybe he was within his rights to be skeptical. Most likely it didn’t happen every day that a woman knelt on his bed in nothing but her—coincidentally quite provocative—underwear and claimed there was a decent explanation. But there was! “I just had a bit of trouble getting dressed. I am more drunk than I realized, I suppose.” “Of course,” he nodded, “I see. That totally explains why a woman I don’t know kneels in front of me in her underwear on my own bed and isn’t getting up no matter how long I talk to her.” Oh… Granted, if he put it that way… She wanted to say more, but as soon as she opened her mouth there was a bright flash from somewhere and she trailed off.

* * *

The bar was nice enough. Sure it was loud and full of people, but with a cool breeze dancing over the heads of the patrons it was just the right kind of lively to enjoy her drink. Admittedly she didn’t know how she should feel about the fact that at least one fourth of the people here at this time were from the same office building as her, even if not all of them truly could hope to appear familiar to her. Amelia gave it her best to be impartial to everyone, but given the size of her department some months it could be a struggle to at least remember everyone of her own subordinates by name. Well, their name as opposed to the nick names she came up with. Some of them would probably always remain “Errand boy” or “Printers”. But if anything she made it clear it was not to spite people and even if only by nick name, she still took a few minutes every other day to call out to them and have a short talk. Show them that she cared. It helped, rarely ever did she hear complaints. Definitely nowhere near as often as Michel’s department that frequently ended up as the topic of gossip among the employees. She loved her job and in a strange, tired way even the people working under her. But even she had days like this where it all threatened to just crush her under its weight. And shoved her into the next lively bar in an attempt to forget it all for a night.

* * *

“There’s totally a reason for this,” Amelia said, trying to calm the guy with a nervous smile before he’d get angry she was using his bed. “Oh, really?” She scrunched up her brows at the way his eyes never reached her face, but kept silent. Underwear this nice was made to be seen. And this was his bed which she used without permission, anything that served to take his mind off of that fact was welcome right now. “See, I just needed to lie down for a moment or two. Should I have left this body on the floor? Where anyone may stumble or trip over it? Surely that would have been a highly irresponsible thing to do.” “It was that urgent that you still had enough time to strip first?” Okay, he had a point. That didn’t sound right. Why was she spouting such nonsense? “Maybe once more?” Before she could ask him what he mumbled there a dazzling flash surged across her field of vision.

* * *

“Your drink!” Plain enough, but the two words caught her attention. She looked over to see a young man drop his cup while fighting to regain his balance. The visibly buzzed couple that nearly knocked him off his feet just laughed. Were they mocking him? Or already no longer even noticing the people around them, just glowing in alcohol induced glee? Who knew? Either way she made her way over. Even as she did Amelia had no idea why. It wasn’t like she had a reason, most likely it was just a whim. Like you didn’t need a reason to take off your shoes and dip your toes in the cool waves. Or need a greater cause to indulge yourself and visit a restaurant every now and then. It was simply something that struck her as nice in that moment. “Hey,” her voice got his attention and he managed a weak smile, still annoyed at the loss of his drink. “Wanna share? I have the same one.”

* * *

“There’s, like, a reason for this.” Amelia nodded. “Yup. I have a really important reason for this. So it’s fine.” “An important reason for stripping in my bed? Explain in a hundred words or less.” “So nit-picky!” Her fingers played with her hair, twirling one of her long strands while she batted her eyes at him. “You should be glad instead that I chose your bed to strip in. C’mon, you like what you see!” As if anyone would hate looking at the way her full breasts filled out what little fabric there was to her clothes at the moment. Still it couldn’t hurt to wiggle them just a bit. Gotta make sure his eyes were on them and not her face. That way he wouldn’t get angry. Wasn’t she smart? Though something else about him might get riled up at the sight… She blinked in confusion. Why did she just think she’d hate that? She loved a good, hard, riled up penis. Didn’t she? Then again, there was no telling his would be up to her standards. Yes, that must be it. “Well, this was fun of course,” she began, “but I should probably get going now. I’m a busy girl, you know?” “Oh, sure. Just before you do, smile for the camera, please.” As if she’d do that. But without even giving her the chance to comply a dazzling flash had her see sparks.

* * *

She still didn’t know who was actually supporting whom while they walked. But she appreciated that it was still a little way to her home. Which as it turned out was literally right across the street from his. They laughed and talked about all kinds of things. Just one topic was avoided in an unspoken agreement. The night was too warm and too dark with joy to spoil it with stress and obligations. Maybe that was why she’d struck up a talk with him. Because she never had to. The thought was appealing and she chose to go with it. It was as good an explanation as any. “Say,” he got a bit shy. How cute! “Yes?” “Wanna come up to my place with me tonight? I’d love to keep talking, but would hate to be the guy that ends up chasing a woman to her own home on the first date.” “So you’d rather have the woman chase you to yours instead?” “Fair point.” It seemed he was going to drop it. And for a few moments it seemed she’d do the same. But tonight the air was heavy with summer and drinks and the promise to do a few “We shouldn’t be doing this” kind of things. And a responsible woman like her definitely shouldn’t aggressively try to seduce a man she only just met. Or should she? Why did she care? It wasn’t like she needed a reason. Just like you didn’t need a reason to flirt. Or needed a reason to procrastinate on studying with your favorite movie. “What if it’s neither of our homes? Would you care to be the guy that chases his first date there if she ran towards a hotel bed?” His steps slowed. Then a pensive smile bloomed on his lips. “So if I decided to give chase, you’d escape towards a hotel bed? Even though you could just enter your home right over there and be rid of me?” She laughed wolfishly. “Oh I’m sure the hotel will be much safer. Especially a suite for two. With a very nice, large bed.” He pretended to consider that. “Deal. If I pay for the room.” “What are we waiting for? Catch me already.”

* * *

“Like, was there a reason for this?” Amelia tilted her head, hoping the answer would come to her. Either that or the cute stud in front of her could explain why she was kneeling here almost naked? Though she’d understand immediately in case he’d also be missing clothes. He wasn’t though. “Sure there was, Lia.” “Huh? Lia?” She blinked slowly before breaking into giggles. “It sounds cute! Is that me?” “You are very cute, Lia,” he praised her with a smirk, “which is why you stripped on my bed. So I could see exactly how cute you are.” “Yay!” That explained a lot of things. But she still felt like there was something off. “But, like, why aren’t you naked?” “Would you want me to be?” “Well, duh! Of course!” She pouted. “It’s not fair if I gotta, like, strip here by myself while you get to hide how cute you are. This, like, makes it look like I’m some easy slut or something.” She squeezed her big tits for emphasis. “But you are!” “I’m what?” Goodness, all those words on top of more words were so confusing! He should just strip and be done with it. “An easy slut. That’s exactly what you are. That’s why you barged into my room and demanded I let you strip on my bed so you could show off how cute you are. Surely you remember that, Lia?” “Sure?” She giggled. She’d sounded so confi… confi… so smart there’d be no way for him to tell she didn’t remember a thing. It totally sounded like something she’d do. “You also mentioned that if you saw my penis you’d be here all night, on your knees, pleasing me. It’s why you said I should stay dressed no matter how much you begged.” “Bitch, please!” She tried laughing it off while stealing a glance at his crotch. “As if your tiny dick would, like, turn me into a crazy drooling whore for you! I’m damn fucking easy, but not that easy.” “Ah, you warned me this was how you bait people. Spouting lies about their dicks to make them show the real thing to you. And then you’d just forget yourself and suck them off anyhow.” “You don’t know that yet,” she teased, “maybe yours doesn’t measure up? I mean, like, it could be safe to look at?” Brushing her hand off his fly was as casual as reaching out to his phone. “I assure you it is going to make you drool. So before that happens, let me just take a picture. No one shall say after that I took advantage of how easy you are. Smile for the camera, Lia!” She did. At least as bright as the flash that send dizzying rivers of light deep into her brain.

* * *

“Before we go in there,” he stopped her at the door to the suite regardless of her visibly discontent reaction, “there’s something I want to mention. Umm, see… Ohmygodthisisembarassing! I kinda have a thing for hypnotized ladies.” “Oh. Errr… Not what I expected. But I’m sure there’s weirder stuff out there. So what, as soon as we enter I am your mindless thrall? Oh so helpless to resist the big bad guy? Interesting role, but nothing I’d have trouble with.” “I’d think we both could be surprised there. But that aside, I mention it because, well… I happen to have this convenient thing. A light that can induce a trance and make you suggestible. And if we go in there, with it being a hotel and all there is something I always wanted to try. So before I jump to conclusions, let me make sure. May I explain more about it in there? Or are we going to go with whatever you wish to be met with as soon as,” he fondly recalled their flirt from earlier, “I have chased you into bed?” Amelia had to give him credit for being honest at least. She never really bought into the clichés, nor was it like she disliked hypnosis. Some of her friends had told her how it could even be used for fun. Granted, she doubted this was what they meant. “I think there’s no harm in hearing the full explanation. Provided you promise me that I get the last say in it and in case I say no that light or whatever stays away from me. Deal?” “Deal.” “Then come on in, or else the night will get away from us!”

* * *

“There’s no reason for this,” he said with one hand around her throat and the other kneading her tits. “You are simply a dumb, horny, cock hungry slut.” All she could muster in response was a moan, the words skipping past her mind immediately down to her drooling cunt. “And that is perfectly fine. After all, I have your favorite cock right here. You’d really love to suck it, wouldn’t you, Lia?” “Yes, Master.” Had her eyes not been so glued to his cheerfully bouncing rod she may have had the attention to spare to register how high-pitched her voice sounded. Whimpering. Needy. Filled with a craving she never thought she’d feel. But they were mesmerized by his every bobbing motion, the only thing in her head the vague hope he wouldn’t say so many difficult words and just use her like: “…the obedient and mindless flesh light that you are, Lia. Is that what you crave?” “Yes, Master.” “Very good. Then I guess you won’t mind me calling you Lia-slut from now on, right?” “Yes, Master. Names are too hard. Call this slut whatever you wish, Master.” The surprise in his voice was not cock and so she simply let it fade past her as he nodded: “Oh I will, slut. I will. All while I give you your favorite cock.” No sooner had he said so when his hand finally gave way. She dropped and hungrily began to nuzzle his dick, welcome for the distraction from all those fuzzy words that sank deeper and deeper into the back of her head.

* * *

“Rise and shine!” She giggled as he stirred. And even more when it finally dawned to him that he was not imagining the sensation of five slender fingers around his member, slowly but very patiently stroking to keep him hard and eager. “Wow, that’s… what I’d call a good morning.” Amelia grinned. “I bet you do. Coincidentally I had one hell of a good night, so I saw it fit to share and spread the sentiment.” “Much appreciated. By the way…” “Yes?” “I hate to bring it up, but… Do you have anywhere to be today?” “I do.” “Oh.” “But I called in sick.” “What?” “They’ll just have to deal with it, it’s the first time in two years and I’m the damn boss! That’s got to be good for something every once in a while.” “Err… Now I feel bad. Because I still have to leave. It’s supposed to be my first day at my new office.” Amelia glanced over to their bags before mumbling the address of her company. It was just a hunch, but still... “Excuse me?” “No, I was just wondering.” “How do you know where I got hired?” “As I said. I am the damn boss. One of them, anyway.” Seeing various conflicting emotions displaying on his face was priceless. In the end resignation remained. “I seduced my boss? Right before my first day of work?” “Now that point is debatable.” “And then I hypnotized her?” “I guess you did.” “And called her a slut?” “No debate there.” “And had her suck my cock like her life depended on it?” “Ohhhh… I suppose I was a bit needy, huh?” “And now she’s still playing with said cock even while I try to hold a conversation?” “I can’t help it. I love making your cock feel good.” “What a way to get remembered by the higher ups.” She waved those concerns aside. “I tend to not really remember the names of new hires anyhow.” “Oh great, now I am reassured.” “So I guess until you gave me a good reason to memorize your name you’ll just be ‘Master’. It’s a good fit if I say so myself. And a perfect reminder.” “Of what exactly?” Curiously she wondered when she’d begun looking at his crotch instead of his face while talking. “That Lia-slut needs your cock all the time.” “True, that is a perfect reminder. So does Lia-slut need my cock right now?” “Uh huh.” “Then let’s give you a more physical reminder of how good it feels between your lips.” Even as he used his hand to steer her onto his cock she still heard him whisper: “No choice, gotta call in sick too. And on the first day!” With a satisfied grunt she thought that it would be the last time she’d ever let him be absent from work. That was, as she considered with a shudder, as long as he allowed her a choice in the matter. Before at least for a good while Lia’s brain sank into the blissful stupor of not having to think about anything at all.

* * *