The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

with thanks to Foxandmongoose & Arafin for their editorial input

Reception

Another “world” to conquer, another sale to make. Mentally he “flexed”, preparing as usual to overwhelm his next sales call with the force of his personality. Never let them doubt that they were going to buy; the only question was, “how much?” Entering via the main door it was as if the very bricks of the building were laughing at some “inside joke” as the small corridor funnelled him to the reception window. As an office supplier he had been into hundreds of buildings before but no reception area had ever spoken to him like this one did; — it was as if the whole place were somehow alive.

Glancing around there seemed to be nothing untoward:—a few empty chairs, a table with some magazines...all the usual kinds of things, and yet it was like some kind of energy was being emitted from the reception window itself. He was pulled towards it as irresistibly as one eating a sugar doughnut needs to lick their lips. Like a hovercraft he seemed to glide with unstoppable force right to the sign which said “press bell for assistance”. With macho virility he gave it one firm push and it rang out long and loud. He was a little startled by its volume, but that reaction was soon replaced when he saw her approaching. He had never seen such a look of pure lust in a woman’s eyes. He knew he presented an awesome masculine figure...6 foot 2inches with muscles upon muscles from his workouts at the gym...but rarely had just his physical appearance alone got such a reaction.

Her eyes transfixed him as he tried to implement his usual peripheral vision (appearing to make eye contact whilst really he was examining her breasts) as she gushed with a voice of wanton desire “good morning, how can I be of assistance?”—Her words sounded more like a proposition than an offer of help and his heart nearly beat out of his chest. As her eyes continued to bore into his very soul, he could feel himself melting in her presence. Her volcanic stare and the suggestions it made took his breath away. He knew at that point he would do just anything for this woman. A moment or two passed as he regained his composure and he noticed a wry smile cross her lips. Opening his mouth to speak he found he could only stutter “I am here to see the manager please."—He noticed every long mascara-covered lash as her eyes closed and opened in what appeared to be a slow motion blink whilst she replied “certainly, I will inform him you are here—please take a seat.”

Glad to have been released from her gaze, he was grateful to feel the firm seat beneath him. He had started to feel like his legs would buckle if he had stood there much longer. For a moment his mind wandered to his hidden fetish—erotic hypnosis—and he mused on how many times he had seen the woman in the hypnotist but until now had not seen the potential hypnotist in a woman. He wondered if she were aware of her own power ....... just as he was getting lost in his thoughts her voice penetrated again “the manager is a little tied up at the moment and has asked me to see you on his behalf. “Would you like to follow me?”—His hurried “yes” betrayed the fact that at this moment in time he would give his life to follow her no matter where she may take him.

As they passed the reception window he noticed a sign “BE BACK SOON” and she lead him into a little side office where she closed and locked the door.

Again she invited him to take a seat, and as she stood over him she said “I was expecting you—we get sales reps in all the time but not often are they are as delightful to the eye as you are. I have decided I will take you. We can discuss what it is you are selling later.”—His mind was racing....“expecting me? How? I have never met you before!” but his heart and hormones were competing with the logic as they shouted “it doesn’t matter, maybe you just forgot!”

Again her wry smile appeared as she noted the turmoil of his confusion and she uttered in an almost inaudible way............“relax boy, calm............peace, quiet, still.........be still boy...remember.....remember......remember how I have always been with you, always been in you, always been part of you.....remember how I was there by your side as we grew up...remember how you have always longed for Me, ached for Me, desired Me and yet have never been allowed to have Me”.

What she was saying to him made no logical sense and yet somehow he felt a stirring in his deep mind. It was like he should know something but couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was. Panic arose in him as if he were a stroke victim realising for the first time he could partially form a word and yet not communicate;— the loss of control was as almost as intense as her gaze had been upon him.

As frantically as one searches for lost keys he started to search within his own mind for clues as to who this woman was—this woman who seemed to be able to take such control of him with so little effort. He had always prided himself on his mental capacity and strong independence. He had thought he had got the world worked out. He had thought he knew pretty much something about everything, yet now he was finding his surety slipping away. His firm grasp on reality being prized away finger by finger as he heard her words.

Bending slightly over him, revealing the curve of her ample breasts, she started to sway slightly from side to side.......rocking to and fro and to...and fro as she repeated “Remember........remember.........remember......always been with you, always been part of you, always the sole object of your fantasy....relax......it’s ok.......just watch the sway........relax......it’s ok......just watch Me sway”

Her movements, her tone, her words all combined like a lullaby in his mind. Calming him, easing him, removing all fear, and the more he relaxed the stronger it came, that seed of memory in the deepest part of his mind.........he started to see it within his mind’s eye so tiny, so far away but as he watched her swaying with his eyes now fixed on her bosom the seed of hidden memory grew larger and larger and larger until all of a sudden she came into conscious memory....yes! Yes it was true! She really had been the sole object of his fantasy as he was growing up.....he remembered now, remembered with an absolute surety. How could he have ever forgotten?

She sat behind the small desk in the room and picked up a pen. Oddly, as she did so, he felt a slight tingle in his manhood and again her wry smile appeared. With her assertive yet quiet tone, she cooed “you also remember this, boy, don’t you? You remember how it is that I had you on webcam the other day and let you see Me with this pen don’t you?"...transfixed again he could only mumble “yes”. She uttered “and what did I tell you this pen represented?”

“My manhood”

“good boy, yes your manhood..........but your manhood what?”

“My manhood, Mistress”

“very good, I am your Mistress and I will take you. There is nothing you would withhold from Me”

“yes Mistress”

As she sat before him he watched as she drew her long red nails ever so slowly up and down the shaft of the pen and as she did so he heard her utter “arousal, wanton lustful arousal, doubling, trebling trembling arousal.....doubling trebling trembling arousal”

His heart rate had shot off the scale as he felt himself ready to burst out of his trousers. As he sat wriggling in his seat longing for more she instructed him “NAKED; you will get naked before Me, to please Me, no barriers, no resistance......just naked wanton arousal, desire, lust, ache and you will kneel before Me”.

Quickly he obeyed, disrobing in a frenzy, and as he knelt before her his arousal was obvious. He could barely take his eyes away from her fingers rubbing up and down on the shaft of the pen, he wondered if she could feel him willing her to go faster. Tiny beads of sweat broke out on his body and just as he thought he could not take anymore she lifted the pen to her lips and traced the tip of the lid with her tongue. He felt like he was about to explode, he could feel the words forming “please Mistress, please” yet his speech failed him as she then placed the full shaft of the pen into her mouth. Watching her sucking and nibbling on her writing implement drove him insane and just as he suspected the men in the white van would come and take him away she parked it in the place where she often stored a pen..........right between her ample breasts. He could feel the squeeze, feel the warmth.

Evidently entertained by his predicament she teased him just a little bit more.......once again moving her fingers up and down the shaft of the pen and inviting him with the words “you would like Me to take the lid off wouldn’t you? Pop off the lid and let you release?”

Begging he pleaded “please, yes, please Mistress”

Through a sexy yet evil laugh he heard her say “no”........“not yet”.........“not today”........“perhaps next time”.

Again she instructed him commanding “DRESS”. Every fibre in him was fighting his need to obey her command yet his strength of desire to submit overcame. Still shaking from sexual tension he dressed and then knelt again before her. Tentatively he enquired “Mistress, may I speak?”—Her nod gave him permission.

“Please may I ask why it is that I forgot that I had known you all of my life and longed and ached for you so?”

Once again her sexy wry smile appeared as she replied “check the missed calls on your mobile......you will find that I phoned you just before you entered our building. You will also notice that your ring tone is exactly the same as our reception bell.......during our lifetime together I have instilled that as an amnesic trigger in you, constantly re-enforced day after day........whenever you hear it you forget ALL about Me and what I am—that is until I decide to remind you again”

As she spoke she raised the little bell, holding it teasingly as an unstoppable threat of amnesia which he understood would rob him of this day’s delicious memories. It seemed sad to know he would not be able to remember, yet at the same time the overpowering urge to comply with her every wish became stronger and stronger, eventually drowning out all else just as her wrist moved, ... and the bell tinkled, ... and he passed away into oblivion once more.

She pondered “How many times should I tease him today?” ....not too many, since she’d scheduled a visit by that nice computer repairman to reception this afternoon.