The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Recruitment

CoolMind

MC, FF

I hate cheerleaders. Growing up I was surrounded by them. My sister, my best friend, at least half the girls in my class, hell even a teacher or two of mine liked helping out the squad just so they could pretend to be one. It’s not that I hate them individually, it’s that I hate how peppy they become with the whole role. I did my best through junior high and high school to avoid the whole thing as much as possible.

After graduating high school I decided to try and pick a college where sports were not a main focus. I figured if there weren’t a lot of sports then there wouldn’t be a lot of cheerleaders. I was sort of right, while there were fewer cheerleaders the ones that were there were more hyperactive than anything I had ever seen. It was almost like watching squirrels on high dosages of caffeine.

While I did my best to ignore them during my freshman year I couldn’t help but notice a few odd things about the squad. It was little things at first, like how they never put up practice schedules yet always knew when they were, but eventually I noticed that they never held auditions to join the squad. Every once in awhile a new girl would just show up in uniform and be able to preform every routine with picture perfect accuracy.

There was one girl, Amber, who I was sort of friends with. She was a bit goth and shared my same passion against cheerleaders. One day as I was walking across the campus and I saw the cheer squad. I stepped aside to let them past and as they did I noticed a new girl. At first she looked sort of familiar, but then I saw right through it. It was Amber without all the makeup she usually put on with her hair straightened out and put in a ponytail.

“Amber!” I cried out as I broke through the squad and grabbed her by the shoulders, “What are you doing? I thought you hated the cheerleading squad.”

“Oh I did Cathy,” Amber smiled at me all sugar and plums that only a well practiced cheerleader could manage, “But how could you continue to hate such a wonderful group like this? You should sign up too, I know you’d just love it.”

“No thanks, I like my individuality” I mumbled as I let go of Amber. She turned and continued with the rest of the girls in the squad, babbling endlessly about whatever.

Amber’s comment sort of stuck with me, the comment about how I should sign up as well. I thought back about how I had never seen them ever recruit anyone. I thought about just two days ago when Amber was still goth and still hated the cheerleader squad just as much as me. My brain formulated a crazy conspiracy theory that somehow the cheerleaders brainwashed innocent young girls into joining. I would have laughed at the absurdity of the whole thing if it just didn’t make so much sense.

I observed the cheer squad over the next few days. Trying to maybe catch a glimpse on how they recruited their girls. Sometimes I would catch them practicing, other times I was lucky just to see them walking across campus. Their schedule was just so erratic. Amber seemed to fitting in a bit too nicely with the rest of the group. I caught her throwing out all her old music and replacing it with with pop one day.

After awhile I gave up on stalking the cheer squad. My grades were beginning to slip and my grant depended on me staying at least a C average and graduating. With my best friend gone I put forth all my effort into studying to fill in the void. It helped and improved my grades greatly.

“Alright you can join,” the cheer captain Jessie said one day as I studied in the library. She held a brand new uniform in her arms.

I looked up at Jessie with a scowl on my face, “No thanks. I’m happy where I’m at.”

“Everyone wants to join the cheer squad. Even if they don’t know it yet,” Jessie said. Her eyes were glazed over for a brief moment and it seemed as if she said it to herself just as much to me.

“I said no thanks,” I bared my teeth. I had no idea what they had done to convince Amber to join, but I wasn’t about to give them the same chance with me, “Now why don’t you go practice or something.”

“Just try this on okay? I’m sure it will convince you that you desperately want to join us,” Jessie said as she tossed the uniform onto me.

I was about toss the uniform back at her and then kick her ass, but as the fabric touched my skin I felt a spark. It was like static electricity but not. A feeling of warmth flowed through my body. I rubbed the fabric across my skin slightly and felt more sparks. Each one bringing a new sense of warm and happiness with it. My mind sort of fuzzed as I left Jessie to go put it on in the bathroom.

The uniform fit perfectly. I briefly wondered how they knew my size, but I quickly gave on that idea as I hugged myself. The fabric just felt so nice and made me feel even a bit ditzy. The last couple weeks of study seemed to just slip out of my head as I felt each spark. It was all replaced with the years practice schedule and every routine in the book.

I realized that there was a practice about to start in ten minutes. I left my old clothes behind and made my way to the football field. The other girls were already gathering and socializing. They welcomed me into their group without question. I gave a greeting and they each introduced themselves as well.

“Cathy!” Amber ran up and gave me a big hug. There were more sparks and I began to feel horny. I wanted nothing more than to feel Amber’s lips between my thighs, “I knew you would make it. I was concerned they would reject my recommendation for you to join.”

“Hello...” I was having a bit of trouble concentrating with my pussy speaking so loudly, “Um, Amber right?”

“That’s right,” Amber hugged me again, “It’s okay, the confusion will pass quickly. After practice we’ll be sure to satisfy your current desires as well.”

“Alright girls line up!” Jessie yelled, “Football team has a game in one week and we need to be ready.”

We started going through each routine one by one. I realized just how wrong I was about the new girls that showed up to practice. While seemingly perfect to the outside observer, I was making small mistakes that could lead to big problems. The knowledge the uniform gave me only went so far. I would have to practice long and hard to reach the state of perfection the other girls were at. I looked forward to every minute of it.

After practice me and my fellow squad mates headed to the showers. Jessie showed me the locker that they had set aside for me. I began undressing and putting my uniform in the locker. I guess I was a little slow because halfway through undressing I noticed that all the other girls were already done and in the shower. I saw that often two girls would share the same shower head and wash each others body’s very thoroughly.

The sight was very erotic as I went in myself. I saw Amber alone and decided to join her, hoping she would make good on her promise to satisfy my new desires. Jessie however grabbed my arm and pulled me under a shower with her. She gave me a good kiss which I returned with gratitude. Once she was finished kissing she pushed my back flat against the wall and took a step back.

“Alright girls, it’s time for Cathy’s initiation ceremony,” Jessie called out. All the girls stopped cleaning each other and put their eyes on me, “For Cathy’s benefit I’ll explain what’s going to happen. First all the girls are going to line up and lick your pussy until you cum. thirteen girls means you’ll be having thirteen orgasm’s today. Tomorrow you’ll return the favor and give every girl here an orgasm of their own. After that, we’ll pair you up with someone permanently. Amber!”

“Here!” Amber stepped forward.

“You nominated Cathy so you get to be the first to give her an orgasm,” Jessie ordered.

“Yes ma’am,” Amber got on her knee’s and crawled up. Her face, her mouth so close to my pussy. She stuck out her tongue and gave my pussy an exploratory lick. My body shuddered with pleasure. She began getting more and more aggressive, each lick bringing me to a new high. I couldn’t contain my scream as she brought me to my first orgasm.

“Next!” Cathy called out.

I looked and noticed a line had formed in front of me. All the girls waiting patiently with eager mouths. I looked forward to the next day when I would be able to return the favor. My mind then wandered beyond that. I wondered who Jessie would pair me up with. I sort of hoped it would be Amber, but I also wouldn’t mind Jessie taking me for herself as well. Regardless of who it was, I looked forward to sharing the rest of my college life with these girls.

The End