The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Red Shod Girl

Chapter 6

By Sacrip

The phone rang, and Helen picked it up from her recliner in the living room. “Hello? Oh, hey Chad, what’s up? Nothing much here. Ella? Sure, just give her a minute, she’s finishing something up, hold on.” Covering the mouthpiece with her hand, Helen nodded for Ella to finish.

Dressed in a black leotard, pink legwarmers, a sweatband across her forehead and her usual red sequined shoes, Ella ‘unfroze’, launching again into an energetic routine of jumping jacks, hip twists and toe touches as she belted out lyrics to her song:

“Let’s get physical, physical!
I wanna get physicaAAAL
LET’S GET INTO PHYSICAL!
Let me hear your body talk, body talk
Let me hear your body talk....”

“OK, that’s enough, honey. You got a phone call.” Released from her spell, Ella fell onto the couch behind her, sprawling out as she panted and groaned. Reaching out towards Helen with her arm, Ella open and closed her hand quickly several times, her signal to Helen to bring the cordless phone to her. Looking angry at first, Helen quickly changed her expression to bemused. Standing up, Helen brought the phone, still covered by her hand, to Ella. “That video gave me a funny feeling down there ever since I was a little girl, Ella dear. I’m gonna be up in my room. You know, working my feelings out?” Helen uncovered the phone and put it into Ella’s hand. “Maybe next time I’ll have you do it in my room. You know, cut out the middle man?” Chuckling, Helen went upstairs.

“Hello?” Ella said, propping her head up on a pillow on the couch.

“Ally? What does Helen want you to do in her room?”

“Oh, you know, Chad, get naked and have wild lesbian sex...”

“Ally...”

“We turn the heat all the way up so we get really sweaty when we rub on each other...”

“Ally...”

“And then she puts whipped cream on my nipples and licks it off, then she puts it on my...”

“ALLY!”

“Chad, you’re such a dork. Are you using Mom’s cell phone? If you rack up her bill again, she’s gonna...”

“It’s OK, sissy girl. I’m calling local from The Ready Room, in town.”

“You’re the sissy girl, sissy girl, and WHAT? You come over 100 miles, skipping school, to come to the town I go to college in and you don’t even stop by? What the hell, Chad?”

“Well, I thought you didn’t like me, Ally.”

“I don’t, Chad. But we’re family. You’ve haunted me for 15 years now, I must have Stockholm Syndrome for little brothers. Even little brothers who speak fluent Klingon and try on my dresses.”

“That happened ONCE, Ally. Dr. Franklin says experimentation is a part of normal adolescent development...

“Blah blah blah, Chad. We’re fourth generation Irish Catholic. We gotta keep up the hard fighting, hard drinking persona, bro.”

“Just cause I’m decended from terrorists doesn’t mean I have to be proud of...”

“Oh don’t EVEN start with that Cromwell-loving BULLSHIT! We fought for...”

“Ally, Ally! I didn’t call to fight, please. I...I need your help.”

Taking a breath, Ella started again. “OK, what is it?”

“I need you to come down to The Ready Room.”

“No.”

“Come ON, Ally, this is important! You owe me.”

“I have Polaroids that say otherwise, Chad. You look great in floral prints, by the way.”

“Ally, come down.”

“No.”

“You HAVE to!”

“Why?”

“Because...you’re my sister, I love you, and I really need you right now.”

Crap, Ella thought. He had to pull THAT card. “OK, let me get dressed, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“OK, great. I’ll see you then. See, Jeff, I did it. Dunno why clapping my hands would have made a difference, though...”

Hanging up quickly, Ella made her way to her bedroom. So, my public humiliation is scheduled to continue, apparently, Ella said to herself. Any escape plan, from taking the shoes off to locking herself in her room to getting in her car and driving out of town to getting Pat to kidnap her was eventually doomed to failure. The last only because she couldn’t seem to explain to Pat why it was a good idea. Grabbing her towel, Ella went to the bathroom to shower, considering calling Pat and having him meet her at The Ready Room, but decided against it. Inevitable as it was, she didn’t want him to see her out of control just yet, not till she could find a way to explain. And maybe explain it to herself in the process.

Out of the shower, Ella quickly towel dried and combed her hair, then went back to her room to dress. She picked out a yellow long sleeve cotton shirt with a white skirt, adorned with sunflowers, that went down to to the top of her ankles. Only after she was dressed did she remark to herself that the shoes, for the first time, didn’t object or even comment on an outfit she picked out for herself. Not sure if it was a good sign or bad, Ella grabbed her purse and headed out, skipping her makeup. The Ready Room wasn’t worth it, that’s for damn sure.

The drive was all too short, and Ella reveled in every second of it. She hadn’t been allowed to drive anywhere since Friday, either walking, dancing, running, or skipping to wherever she was ordered to go. Driving gave her a sense of control she was sorely lacking, even if her right shoe insisted on making her step on the gas pedal harder than usual, or her left kept tapping the brake sooner than she wanted to slow down. Pulling into a space on the curb by the store, Ella stepped out of the car and, hesitating only for a second, walked into The Ready Room.

Chad was at the cashier counter and walked over when he heard the robotic voice of “Intruder detected in sector five.” announce the opening of the door. The Ready Room was the size of a small grocery store, a hodge podge of comic book racks, DVD and book shelves, glass cases with all manner of collectible toys, arcade game cabinets and rows of wide screen televisions with game consoles in front of mismatched couches, easy chairs and love seats, all occupied by boys and boy-men furiously acting out their tough guy/space hero/rock star fantasies. Chad looked at Ella pointedly as he showed off the store with a sweep of his hand, silently asking her opinion of this Mecca of geek culture.

“Nuke it from orbit, Chad. It’s the only way to be sure.”

“Very funny, Ally. And ironic that you use a line from a sci-fi flick to disparage sci-fi fans, which just goes to show...”

“That I can remember things from the summer you watched that movie every single day and nearly broke the VCR? Yeah, very ironic. Maybe if you played outside more you wouldn’t be such a cross dressing dweeb. All these guys here, playing superhero and soldier and football stud on their computer screens, it’s pathetic. If they put half the effort into making THEMSELVES better instead of their fantasy version of themselves they might even be worth talking to by a girl. Hell, take my boyfriend Pat, he’s a football player, and he’s...”

“Right over there.” Chad pointed across the room to Pat, furiously playing a video game. Chad called out to him, and Pat walked over, abandoning his game. “Any luck beating the level boss, Pat?”

“Naw, dude. I maxed out on health potions and magi-bombs, but he keeps wearing me down with his range attack. Maybe if I grind some more in the Iron Mountains I can get some more agility points and...oh, hey, El. What’s up?”

“What the hell are you doing here? Pat, you’re a football player, a jock, you don’t...”

“Oh, I know, El...but when I got hurt, I needed something to pass the time. This game I’m playing is really a lot of fun. See, you play this elf, but he’s a DARK elf, and he runs away from his tribe...”

“No, NO, I don’t wanna hear it! I mean, um...why don’t you go back to your game, sweety?” Pat nodded and returned to his game. Ella sighed, wondered if the whole world was going insane, and turned again to her brother. “So, why am I here, Chad?”

“I called you cause I need your help with something. See, I helped organize and promote a video game tournament here for charity. I got companies to sponsor it, lots of participants, radio and TV exposure, plenty of stuff. But there’s one thing I don’t have that this event could really...”

“A girl to come within a mile radius?”

“Yes. NO! Um, ok, yes. So, I need your help to promote it.”

“Fine, I get that. But why me? I’m just Ella Bailey, nobody special...”

“Hey, it’s HER!” Ella turned around to find that three boys about Chad’s age were hovering near her now. “Say, could I have your autograph?”

“Uh, why?”

“Oh, well, you know...”

“Um, Ally,” Chad said, taking Ella’s arm and leading her to the computer at the table, “I think you need to see something.” Typing on the keyboard quickly, Chad showed Ella the screen. It was a video of her. Dancing. Dancing at home, Dancing on the street corner. Dancing in class. Even dancing in the ladies room. All there, compiled and edited and shown to the song “Dancing with myself” by Billy Idol or David Bowie or one of those fucking people. Ella watched the whole thing, mortified.

“Ally, I don’t know who shot this, or why you did it, or how to explain people’s poor taste in cultural memes, but you’re famous. This clip has made you an internet sensation. Bigger than lonelygirl15. Bigger than Star Wars fan-made movies. Bigger than Leroy Jenkins.”

“Isn’t that the guy who beat you up in 4th grade?”

“No, that was somebody else. You’ve got something, Ally. You’ve got their attention. And now you can help this thing work. So many guys keep coming and going, looking for you.” Chad pointed to the sign on the door, saying at the bottom, ‘And a special appearance by DANCERELLA!.’

“Dancerella? They’re calling me...Oh Christ.”

“Trust me, Ally, pimping out my sister to the hordes of the young and dateless doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies either, but Jeff convinced me that this isn’t just about you or me. It’s about the cause.”

“Um...what IS the cause, Chad?”

“It’s BAND-AIDS. No, not the rock concert by washed up 80’s rockers. It gives support and counciling to kids with AIDS and their families. I met with them setting this up, they’re good people, Ally.”

“So, what, exactly, would I do, Chad?”

“Well, while the guys are playing in the tournament, we were hoping you could, well, cheer them on.”

“Cheer them on?”

“Yeah, you know, like a cheerleader. I wanted real cheerleaders at first, so I called your school and asked. The head cheerleader was interested at first, but when I told her my last name, she said ‘I’m not a lesbian!’ and hung up. Weird. So after that, it came to you. It was Jeff’s idea. See, he’s right over there, hey JEFF!”

OK, Ella, she thought to herself. Calm down. They’re gonna make you do it anyways. So just do what you’ve been doing. Own the moment. Make the humiliation YOURS. Take the sting away from them. Don’t give them any tears. Don’t try and run away.

“No way in hell, Chad.” Ella turned on her heel and went to the door.

“Wait, wait. Ella, please wait.” Ella stopped in her tracks. The last time Chad called her Ella was when Mom and Dad split up, and she stayed up all night holding him as he cried. “Look...I should have told you before. I should have done this a lot different. But...but for the first time, I feel like I’m making a difference. I’m really doing something good here. We all are. You don’t have to help me, I know that. And I’m sorry I put your name up without asking and putting you on the spot. But Ella, I need you. Without you, this just won’t work. Please, help us.”

Damn, Ella thought. Damn damn damn damn damn. “OK, Chad. OK. I’ll do it. So, uh, let me go home, I’ll change into something short and uncomfortable, then I’ll...”

“Oh, no need, Ally. We have your outfit already.” Jeff held up the outfit: A white sailor top with a blue necktie, a very short pleated blue skirt, and knee socks. “Oh, and if it isn’t any trouble, could you tie your hair up in pigtails?”

The traffic outside was pretty busy, Ella noted. If she ran out at just the right moment, maybe an SUV would run her over. “Jeff, can I talk to you a moment over here?” Ella pulled him by the arm to a corner of the store. “Look...I can’t do this on my own, I just can’t.”

“So, what are you saying, Ella?” Jeff asked.

“Just...just do that thing you did the other night. You know, to make me think it’s a good idea.”

“You mean...”

“Hypnotize me, Jeff. Make me a cheerleader. Make me like it. Make me excited.”

“I can do that. Hmm, I don’t have the foil and string with me. OK, look deep into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. Sleeeeeepyyyyyy.”

Again, Ella balked at the ridiculousness of the induction. For about three seconds, before she felt a heavy slumber pull over her, forcing her eyes closed. The last thing she heard was “When you wake up, you will become very excited....”

* * *

“Oh God, oh God,” Ella repeated to herself, unable to look away from the wide screen television in front of her. She remained still in her proper cheerleader position: on her knees, back straight, chest out, and hands holding pom-poms on hips. Russell, sitting beside her on the worn couch, was in a critical part of the game, enemies coming from every direction as his on-screen avatar sprinted from boulder to boulder for cover, firing his guns under the pink alien sky. Russell paused the game to take a rest and a swig from his Mountain Dew bottle, and Ella remembered to breathe again, looking down at her outfit. It was embarrassing at first, wearing it and jumping around for the boys, but now she liked it. Every little shake made her skirt jump up, showing off her white cotton panties, but hey, it’s fun for a girl to show off now and again. Ella took a second to fix her necktie and straighten her outfit, then resumed her proper posture when the game began again.

With renewed vigor fueled by his neon green elixer, Russel renewed the attack. It was hard for Ella to follow just what he was doing, but she could sense this was a critical time. “Go, Go GO!” she cried out, shaking now with anticipation. She turned to look at Russell, who was now sweating with exertion as his hands held the game controller in a death grip. Poor, poor boy, Ella thought to herself. She wanted to comfort him, sooth him, but she knew he was locked in bitter combat, and could not be disturbed.

A groan from Russell and a sharp ‘BANG’ from the television snapped back Ella’s eyes to the screen. Russell’s health bar was in the red, and his man on screen was noticably limping. He’s been hit by a Plasma Cannon, Ella just knew it. Oh God, it’s my fault, Ella thought to herself. I should have paid more attention, I should have known when to cheer, when to be quiet. And now he was going to die. Ella’s head hung down to hide her tears from the boys. Strong. She has to be strong for them, for him. Screwing up her resolve, she looked up again, eyes and smile wide.

“OK, time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and guess what I’m out of?” Russel jammed forward on his controller, making his man run TOWARDS the enemy, with no cover. Ella’s heart jumped into her throat as he dodged laser fire and jumped over mines as he ran shooting. So brave, Ella thought. So brave, to die this way. Suddenly, there was a WHOOSH onscreen, and everything turned orange and red. Sure this was his death, Ella stood up to hug and console Russell, but he didn’t stop playing. Looking again, Ella’s sadness turned to joy: He found an Ultrasonic Meganuke Guided Missle Launcer and just fragged half of the enemy’s troops. But Russell was still so weak, just one more hit will kill him. Ella felt so excited, and so frightened. Then excited in a different way.

“GO GO GOOOO!!” Ella screamed, jumping up and down as Russell continued his assault. She never felt as turned on as she did right at this moment. She couldn’t stop cheering, couldn’t stop smiling and bouncing as he fought on, looking death straight in the face and spitting in it’s eye. The longer it went on, the more excited she got. She felt the dampness between her legs testifying to her elation, and her reflection in a glass case showed that her elation was now visible. For a split second she was embarrassed, but her need to cheer took over her body, and she kicked her legs high and jumped up and down for everyone to see.

The timer on the screen showed 10 seconds to go before the dropship left, leaving Russell behind on that God-forsaken planet. No longer bothering to dodge, Russell ran a sprint towards the ship, firing his weapon in front of him and running through the charred remains of his enemies. Ella froze in place, unable to move or even breathe as he came closer and closer to the ship. And the closer he came, the closer to cumming she came. The ship’s engine’s rumbled, making it rise into the air. With a heroic leap, Russell’s man grabbed onto the railing, hanging on as the ship lifted off the ground. The few remaining enemy took potshots at the ship, but its reinforced titanium alloy protected it as Russell’s man crawled into the porthole, and to safety. Unable to contain herself anymore, Ella leapt onto the couch, covering Russell with kisses on his face as she thrust her pelvis into his, erupting in an orgasm the likes she’s never felt before.

* * *

Ella’s eyes fluttered open, giving her the blurred vision of the recently awake. She was in complete disarray, from her hair down to her pleated skirt, now pulled up so high it only covered her stomach. Fixing herself, she stood up slowly, taking in the scene. The store was mostly empty now, and the windows dark with the night. From her sore muscles and a face strained from too much smiling, Ella guessed that she had been cheering all evening long. Chad sat on the far end of the long couch Ella had napped on, and looked at her. “Now, as your brother, it’s my duty to be mortified by your behavior tonight. I know I asked you to help, and I’m glad you did...but was it necessary to let them bounce quarters off your butt?”

“I never do anything half-assed, Chad.” Nepal. Yup, I’m going to Nepal, Ella decided. I’ll herd sheep. Sheep don’t care if you dance like a slut in ridiculous outfits for guys even fat girls roll their eyes at. “So, how’d it all go?”

“AWESOME! I can’t believe how much money came in. People were donating all sorts of cash. They told me it was the biggest fundraiser they had in years. Ally, I couldn’t have done this without you. Thanks, sis.”

“Don’t mention it. Say, is my passport still at the house? I think I’ll come home with you and get it.”

“Um...Ella? I mean, Miss Bailey?” Ella turned her head to see Russell, the boy she unfortunately remembered getting freaky with for an audience, waiting to speak with her. Seeing that she was waiting, he spoke again. “I just...just wanted to tell you...I mean I know you were, like hypnotized or something, but...”

“But what? WHAT? You write 20 page essays on how to establish first contact with aliens but you can’t ask a girl a simple question? What is it? Wanna know my bra size? When my last period was? Spit it out!”

Russel stood shocked for a few seconds, then laughed. “Ella...can I call you that...Ella, that’s just what I needed to hear. All my life, I could never talk to girls, look them in the eye, anything. I couldn’t play sports well, so I never knew what it was like to be cheered on by one. The football guys, basketball guys..I thought I’d never know what they felt like, you know? To have someone really rooting for you, wanting you to win more than anything, and making you feel like you can overcome anything. Well, I felt that tonight. You made me feel something I never felt before. I felt like a winner. And I owe that to you. Thank you, Ella.” Stepping forward, Russell kissed Ella on the cheek, then smiled and walked out the door.

“Well, Ally, I think you accidentally did something good tonight for your fellow man.”

“They better not get used to it. If Pat finds out, he’s gonna...”

“Oh yeah, Pat told me to tell you he was giving Russell a ride home. He’s gonna give him some workout tips and Russel’s gonna show Pat how to get the Mariner’s Sword. Apparently you have to gather all six elements of the Archmage’s Codex, then use the Platinum Griffon you capture on Odyrra Island to...”

“All right, all right, I get it. You need a ride home, Chad? Or will you stay over?

“No, I’m staying with friends. So, um, you were really hypnotized? Is that why you danced all those times?”

“Um, yeah, kinda. I mean, I’ve been meditating a lot, since I’m converting to Buddhism, and I think one of those shows was on, you know, where they dance for prizes, and...”

“You know, I always wondered why stuff like that doesn’t happen more often. You know, in India and places like that. Does explain those movies of theirs. So, can I have those pictures back? I know I shouldn’t have been in your closet that time, but making me model all your sundresses was kinda mean, sis.”

“Yeah, I know. Thing is, I haven’t unpacked a lot of stuff in my room, so it really could be...”

“Tell me where the pictures are.”

“In my dresser drawer underneath my white socks.” Dammit, why’d I tell him that?

“OK, I’ll stop by tomorrow morning to get them. Good night, Ally. You really did a good thing tonight. For me and a lot of people. Thank you for that.”

In spite of herself, Ella smiled. “You’re welcome, brat.”

“See you tomorrow then. Oh, and one more thing...Cluck like a chicken.”

Ella started to answer back, but shut her mouth and clamped her hand over her lips when she realized a reply, or anything like human speech, wasn’t going to come out of her mouth. Chad turned and walked out the door, leaving Ella alone. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed. Been too long a day, she thought. I’m starting to believe anything now.

Chad stuck his head back in the door. “Oh by the way, do you have Mom’s pearl necklace? She asked about it the other day.”

“Buuuuck buc buc buc BRAWWWWK!”

“Oh, OK thanks, I’ll tell her. Night.”