The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Refreshing Taste of Change: Office Pop

Tags: f/f, m/f, mc, gr, fd

Description: A group of four office workers try to preserve office decorum as each of starts to transform in accordance with their favorite flavor of the mysterious Shift! soda

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2023, do not repost without explicit permission

This story takes place in the same universe as The Refreshing Taste of Change! Reading that story first isn’t essential, but it might help to provide some additional background and context

* * *

Chapter One

There was an uncharacteristic spring in Nika Reid’s step as she rode the elevator up to the small office her company rented. Normally, going to work filled her with dread—especially on a Monday. Nothing about her new job was particularly awful, it just didn’t suit her one bit. Nika worked for the local branch of a small accountancy firm—the operative words being ‘local’ and ‘small’. She was one of just four regular employees, and that was the problem. It was impossible to blend into the crowd when there were only three other people working alongside you. There was no crowd. There was only small talk, awkward office friendships, and the constant, draining pressure of social interaction.

Nika didn’t handle that well. She was the kind of person who was paralyzed by mental gymnastics whenever someone asked her how her day was going. ‘Shy’ was putting it mildly. No matter how she looked at it, a workplace like this wasn’t for her.

Except now, she was actually excited to be going into the office. It wasn’t that her shyness had been magically cured, although admittedly it hadn’t been bothering her as much the past few days. No, it was that there was a new perk to her job, one that Nika and all her coworkers had been enjoying. Something that Nika had been sorely missing over her weekend.

Shift.

It was a new brand of soft drink, and it was everywhere—including in Nika’s office. Apparently, corporate had taken Shift up on some kind of sponsorship deal. Nika didn’t know the details. All she knew was that she could now get her hands on an unlimited supply of Shift while she was at work. And wow, that stuff tasted great.

Nika managed to swipe her pass and slip in the door without making eye contact with anybody, and headed straight for the small kitchen area that occupied one corner of the office space. She had eyes only for the mini-fridge and the treasure waiting within.

Until she noticed that someone else was right there with her.

“Oh, um, hey Nika,” said Dakota, Nika’s co-worker.

For once, she sounded as nervous as Nika usually felt. Dakota had never seemed particularly shy before. She was friendly, which Nika appreciated, even if it didn’t actually help her very much. At first, Nika was confused, but when she saw the distinctive bottle in Dakota’s hand, she immediately realized what she was embarrassed about. Even though she always looked lovely, Dakota seemed to be very self-conscious about her weight. Nika had never seen her bring anything to work but a salad, and she’d once noticed her counting the calories on an energy bar with an anguished look on her face. She probably didn’t want anyone to think of her as the kind of woman who was hooked on soda.

Nika decided the least awkward thing to do was to try and play the whole thing off like it was nothing. “Morning, Dakota,” she said, as naturally as she could manage. She nodded towards the bottle. “What’s your flavor?”

Dakota cringed visibly, but answered: “Full Thick Peach. I’ve tried the others too, but I just can’t seem to get enough of this one. Not, um, that I’ve been drinking it a lot or anything.”

“Of course,” Nika said gently. She reached out and opened the communal mini-fridge, and plucked out her own beverage of choice. “Mine’s Amazonian Apple.”

Dakota nodded. “They’re really something, huh? And the branding, too… ‘Shift: The Refreshing Taste of Change’. I wonder what they put in them? Hopefully, it’s nothing too unhealthy.”

“Well if it is, it’s clearly too late for you,” drawled a familiar, obnoxious voice. “You’ve been chugging them by the gallon. Yes, I noticed. Everyone did, Dakota. What’s up? Finally give up on the weight-watching? Let me be the first to tell you: it shows.”

“Julian!” Nika hissed. Even for him, that was a bit much. She glanced over at Dakota, worried she was going to be tearing up. Fortunately, instead, Dakota was wearing an impressive expression of regal ire and disdain.

Julian was the second of her coworkers, and the least pleasant by far. The sight of his long, slick hair and perpetual smirk filled her with dread even when he wasn’t saying something that filled her with annoyance. He was the office jerk, and he didn’t seem to care what anyone thought about it.

“What?” he retorted icily. “I’m just saying what everybody’s thinking.”

Nika looked down. A remark like that was more than enough to shut her down, annoyingly. She wished she was better at standing up for herself—and for others.

“Nice of you to be worried about my health,” Dakota snapped, still blushing, as Julian reached for the mini-fridge. “Doesn’t seem to be stopping you.”

Julian shrugged. “I go to the gym. I can always push a little harder if I need to shed some weight. And free soda is free soda. You’re both wrong, by the way. Pleasing Peach is the best flavor, no contest.”

He held up the bottle for both of them to admire. Nika, though, couldn’t help but notice that his clothes seemed to be hugging a little tighter—especially around his backside. Perhaps he wasn’t hitting the gym as hard as he imagined.

“What are you guys talking about?”

Nika turned and saw that August had arrived. August was her final coworker, and probably the one Nika was the closest with. When Nika had joined the company, August had just started transitioning, and she seemed to appreciate having a presence in the office other than the neurotic Dakota and the obnoxious Julian. Nika wasn’t sure she’d call them friends, exactly—they didn’t really talk very much, certainly not about anything much beyond work, and Nika had been way too nervous to ask her if she wanted to hang out—but Nika appreciated a friendly face, and August seemed to appreciate a few nice compliments whenever she was trying something new with her look.

Nika glanced at the trans girl’s outfit, and then did a quick double-take. There was something unusual about her. August often wore baggy hoodies that served to disguise her figure, and today was no different. What was different was that, beneath her hoodie, there were two obvious, rounded peaks that marked her breasts. She didn’t just look like she had boobs, she looked stacked. Nika immediately looked away once she realized she’d been staring, blushing faintly as she did. She didn’t know much about HRT, but clearly August was getting some crazy fast results.

“Just these new ‘Shift’ sodas,” Julian replied, smirking pointedly at Dakota. “Dakota here just loves Full Thick Peach flavor, apparently.”

“Oh yeah, that one’s pretty great!” August replied in a bright, chipper voice, seemingly oblivious to the way Dakota was glaring daggers at their coworker. “I keep meaning to try some more, but I can’t seem to tear myself away from Cherry Breeze.”

“W-well,” Nika intervened nervously, hoping to keep the peace. “It’s nice that we each have different favorite flavors, right? No need to fight over who gets how many of which.”

“I suppose it is rather tidy.” Julian sniffed. “Anyway, that’s enough time wasted chit-chatting. Some of us actually have work to do.”

Soda in hand, he sauntered back towards his desk. Nika reached out and gave Dakota a slight squeeze on her arm, just to show solidarity. Fortunately, Dakota didn’t seem to need it.

“I guess he’s right,” Dakota said, shrugging. “Lots to do today. I’ll talk to you two girls when we’re on break.”

Nika and August both nodded. They collected their drinks and settled down to begin the day’s work.

* * *

A few days later, after taking a nice, quenching sip of Cherry Breeze Shift, August arched her back and stretched both her arms upwards—and then immediately giggled. It kept happening. It was Thursday, more than half of the way through the week, so she needed to stretch a lot. And whenever she did, she ended up giggling.

She couldn’t help it. Her new boobs made her deliriously happy. They still weren’t what she would have called ‘big’ in the grand scheme of things, but they were certainly a whole lot bigger than the nothing she’d been wielding only a week or two ago. And she’d only just started HRT! So much chest growth in such a short amount of time was truly nothing short of miraculous.

In fact, it was so miraculous, it had taken August completely off-guard and was now causing her all kinds of problems. Clothes-related problems. At the start of the week, her closet full of baggy hoodies had still been workable. By Wednesday night, they had become a serious wardrobe malfunction hazard. Without properly-fitting bras, her new tits threatened to spill out every single time she lifted her arms. And that wasn’t all; her hips had widened so much her leggings were splitting at the seams. Fortunately, a friend with similar sizes had offered to lend her some clothes. Unfortunately, her friend mostly liked to wear tank tops, and had a fondness for the color pink.

As a result, August had come into work dressed girlier than she’d ever presented in her life. It had her blushing like crazy, but it felt good too. Especially when she noticed how incredible her tits looked in a nice, tight top.

There was just one thing that kept bothering her about the whole situation. August hated to look a gift horse in the mouth, but how exactly had her boobs been growing so fast? It wasn’t normal. It wasn’t even close to normal. Surely hormone replacement therapy could only do so much. It was a little concerning. Unnatural, even.

As August was thinking about that, she idly reached for the open bottle of Cherry Breeze on her desk. More out of reflex than intention, she took a gulp.

The rich, sweet cherry flavor exploded in her mouth, and in a single instant, all her worries dissolved like bubbles of fizz just melting away.

August sighed, and giggled again. This was great.

“Hey, August,” came Dakota’s familiar voice, as her coworker approached August’s desk. “Did you get to those reports yet?”

“Uh…” August had to take a moment to think. Her head was a little foggy today. “Um, not yet. Whenever I tried reading them, my eyes just started glazing over.” She giggled nervously. “Lots of long words, y’know?”

“Right.” Dakota laughed good-naturedly. “Well, just see that you get them passed over to me by the end of the day, OK? Otherwise we’re all gonna be falling behind.”

“End of day?” August pouted. “I dunno. I mean, there’s a lot of pages here.”

August was still mostly watching the bubbles in her bottle of soda, even as she heard Dakota sigh deeply. “Sweetie, I really need you to do better than that, m’kay? You wouldn’t want to let me down, would you?”

Something in Dakota’s voice, a kind of silky huskiness, made August look up. When she did, her eyes flew wide. Dakota looked like a different woman. For starters, she had filled out to an incredible degree. Normally, she kept her figure harshly disciplined, but somehow in just a few days she had blossomed into a curvaceous goddess. Everywhere August looked was soft and curvy—her chest, her thighs, her ass, and especially, her stomach. Even her face had changed. Her wavy, red hair framed cheeks that were now full and rounded, and that crinkled adorably as Dakota smiled down at August.

Somehow, though, that wasn’t Dakota’s most striking transformation.

The most striking transformation by far was her clothing. In all the time August had been working with her, she’d only ever seen Dakota dress conservatively. She had a good sense of fashion, but she also seemed decidedly uncomfortable showing any amount of skin, especially around her midriff. August suspected it was related to how she felt about her weight. Clearly, though, all that was now a thing of the past. Dakota was wearing a crop top, and from the way she wore it, August could immediately tell that it wasn’t something she’d been forced into. The way the newly-chubby woman carried herself made it obvious that she carried her new softness with pride. The way her belly peaked slightly over the top of her pants, the way it jiggled faintly as she laughed, the way her figure swelled around her ass, her hips, her love handles—August could just sense that Dakota wanted her to look.

And all that fresh confidence had her heart pounding out of her chest.

“August?” Dakota prompted, laughing with smug pleasure as August stared. “What’s the matter, sweetie? Cat got your tongue?”

August just giggled senselessly. The way Dakota made her voice purr had August’s thoughts popping out of existence just like the bubbles in her soda.

“Take your time.” Dakota sounded sympathetic, but she was practically vibrating with glee as she took a step closer and bent down over August, conveniently putting her fattened tits in the trans girl’s face as she feigned concern. “Just relax. Are you sure you’re feeling OK?”

“I… um…” August’s cheeks were so hot she couldn’t think.” I-I’m OK!”

“Good.” Dakota laughed again, and August giggled in concert with her. “So, are you gonna take care of those reports for me?”

“Ummm…” Already, August had all but forgotten what Dakota was talking about. She had just about forgotten that they were even at work. “The… reports? Oh! Um, um… end of day is… like…” She kept blushing. She didn’t want to let Dakota down.

“Oh, honey,” Dakota cooed. “I know. But I’m sure you can do it! I believe in you.”

As August was still blushing and giggling from that compliment, Dakota reached out and rested a hand on her shoulder.

It was just a simple, gentle touch, but it immediately felt electric to both of them. The touch was a level of physical intimacy beyond what was normal for August and Dakota’s friendship, and Dakota had done it so effortlessly,while she played on how flustered August was. August looked up at her with the expression of a deer in headlights, and the look on Dakota’s face wasn’t much different. Nonetheless, Dakota didn’t pull back or apologize. Instead, she started massaging her hand in small circles across August’s skin, acting seemingly on pure instinct. It was completely inappropriate for the office, but neither of them cared.

August let out a weak little whimper.

For Dakota, that whimper was like a red rag to a bull. She took another step closer, pressing her body up against August’s. August was frozen to the spot. She couldn’t stop staring. Her thoughts were on pause. The little motion of Dakota’s hips as she shifted her weight from side to side was making her drool. August felt like a helpless, infatuated schoolgirl. Dakota, meanwhile, looked like she was only just getting started.

“You wouldn’t want to let me down, would you?” Dakota purred, in a voice that was unmistakably sexual. August shook her head. Dakota had rendered her utterly pliable. “Of course not! I know you just want to be a good girl, August.”

August practically moaned. “A… a… mmff?”

“A good girl,” Dakota repeated, relishing the impact it had on the trans girl. “You’re going to be very good for me, August. I know it’s a lot of work, but I’m sure you can handle it if you really put your mind to it. So… promise me that you’ll do your best?”

August nodded furiously. She was way beyond trying to fight back against whatever spell Dakota was weaving over her.

“Perfect,” Dakota told her. “But I think I need you to say it for me, darling. Just to make sure it really sinks in. Say it. You promise.”

“I… I…” The strangled sounds that passed August’s lips hardly qualified as words. Speaking was a lot of effort. Part of her wondered if making this promise was such a good idea, but that part of her died when Dakota idly rested a hand on her own belly and started massaging herself, drawing attention to just how soft and luxurious her body had suddenly become.

This time, August actually did moan. Only a little, but it was still deathly embarrassing. She couldn’t help it. The word ‘horny’ didn’t go far enough for what she was feeling.

“I… um… like…” August giggled. Why did she sound so airheaded? “I p-promise.”

Dakota grinned. “Good girl!” Another small moan slipped out of August’s mouth. “I’m so very, very pleased to hear it, darling. I’m sure you’ll make do. You can always ask around, if that pretty little head of yours is starting to hurt.” The grin on Dakota’s face became just a little bit more gleeful and twisted. “Now I’ll just have to think of a suitable reward for you, seeing as how you’ve been so delightfully helpful and obedient.”

“Re… reward?” August echoed stupidly. She couldn’t seem to stop giggling, and Dakota seemed to keep getting closer and closer. The way her body felt pressed up against August’s was mouthwatering. August’s hands kept twitching. They were begging to touch Dakota, but she couldn’t move. She couldn’t do anything but stare at this beautiful, seductive goddess, and her eyes felt inadequate to drink in the sight.

“Oh yes,” Dakota whispered—she was so close, she only needed to whisper. “A reward. I want to make sure you have the proper motivation.” She made that simple, clinical word sound so sinful in its promise. “What would you like? Let’s see… oh, don’t bother trying to tell me, darling. I can see that you’re still a little tongue-tied. And besides, I think I can guess just from your eyes.”

Her eyes? August wasn’t sure what that meant, but all the same, she couldn’t stop blushing and drooling and giggling. That seemed to be just about all she was capable of. She was held in the sway of Dakota’s seduction, and she somehow knew that Dakota was being equally swept along in the moment. The office around them disappeared into the ether.

“That’s right, your eyes,” Dakota continued, answering August’s unanswered question. “For example, are you looking up here?” She bent over, putting her impressive cleavage in August’s face. Her tits looked so much bigger, now she was carrying some extra weight. “Or… here?” She bent down and ran her hands down her thighs. They were unbearably soft. “Or, here?” She drew her hands back up her body and started massaging her stomach again. August whimpered. “Maybe even… here?” The chubby woman turned on her heels, letting August ogle her ass as she bent over slightly and pushed it back into her face.

August just giggled. She was so light-headed, and far, far too drunk with arousal to answer Dakota’s question. What she was offering was utterly overwhelming, and all August could possibly think about was the throbbing hardness making a tent in her leggings.

“I… um… um…” she whimpered. Her voice was getting more and more strained, and Dakota seemed to feed on how flustered and desperate she was.

Only the sound of the door to the office being pulled open and then falling shut saved them from slipping over the line into complete obscenity.

August sat bolt upright, and Dakota jumped a solid foot away from her. Both of them shared a sheepish, desperately embarrassed look before they turned their heads to see who had walked in. Then, their embarrassment was replaced with surprise.

It was Nika. She was coming in late, apparently. That was unusual in the first place. Nika was painfully shy and anxious. It radiated from her in waves. A girl like her would never, ever come in to work late. She was the kind of person who would spend their early morning refreshing traffic reports, just in case she needed to leave home early. August had assumed she had just called in sick or something. Clearly not.

That wasn’t what was really surprising about her, though. The surprising part was that Nika was ripped.

* * *

Julian was in the bathroom, and he’d been in the bathroom for far too long. He felt vaguely guilty about it. It was the kind of thing he always chided the women for. Not guilty enough, though, to get him out of the bathroom and back to working in the office. There was something more pressing occupying his attention. A single, burning question he just couldn’t ignore, even if it meant he was going to slip behind with his assigned work for the week:

Did his butt look big?

A small, converted office space like their workplace didn’t have a conventional, gender-divided bathroom. Instead, it just had one large, tiled, gender-neutral space with some faucets, urinals along one side, and a few cubicles at the end. And, close to the door, a huge, floor-to-ceiling mirror. That feature, probably a hold-over from whatever the office had been before, was what Julian was preoccupied with. He kept staring at himself, turning this way and that, trying to figure out if his butt truly looked bigger than usual.

The question had been on his mind a lot. He kept getting cracks about it at work, and it was threatening his position. Julian was vain, and proud of it. In his opinion, it made complete sense that someone like him, with good genes and a natural alpha-male personality, should care about his looks. He spent time in the gym to make sure that he looked exactly as masculine as he should. And now he was being made fun of for having a big ass? Julian wasn’t going to let a bunch of women mess with his head like that. He knew exactly what they were doing. They were trying to embarrass him. Well, it wasn’t going to work. He knew they were just making it up.

Except…

His ass really did look big. There was no getting around that. When he’d been getting dressed that morning, Julian had noticed that it had been a struggle to fit his pants up over his hips. At first, he’d thought they might have shrunk in the wash, but no. They actually seemed longer on him than before, almost like he was getting shorter. Which was, of course, impossible. It didn’t make any sense. So here he was, inspecting his ass in the mirror and trying to figure out if it had grown or not.

It hadn’t. Right? It couldn’t have. How would that even be possible? Sure, Julian had been drinking a lot of those Pleasing Peach Switch sodas lately. But even if he was gaining some weight from that, it wouldn’t all go to one place like this. Would it? Had he been pulling too many squats at the gym? Julian didn’t think so. He’d been doing a few more than usual, maybe, but surely not enough to cause this. He reached around behind himself, put a hand on his own ass, and squeezed experimentally. An instant later, he blushed at how soft he felt.

It was bigger. His ass was definitely bigger.

Julian almost jumped out of his skin when the door to the bathroom abruptly opened.

“Oh,” said Nika, looking at Julian in surprise. “Hey, Julian.”

Julian completely froze in his tracks. His first thought was: is this really Nika? It had to be, of course, but she looked different: taller and broader, with undeniably well-toned muscles visible beneath her clothes. Moreover, she sounded different. More confident. This was perhaps the first time Julian had ever heard her say ‘hi’ without her voice cracking from her nerves.

“Uh…” Nika’s mouth formed into a lopsided smirk of amusement. “Whacha doing?”

Julian realized his hand was still resting on his own ass, presented towards the bathroom’s full-length mirror. He blushed and twitched awkwardly as he stood upright.

“W-what do you mean, what am I doing?” he spluttered. “I’m in the bathroom! What kind of question is that?”

He was expecting Nika to back down and apologize right away. Instead, she threw him an odd look. “Uh… OK then.”

She walked over to one of the faucets and started to wash her face. She looked a little sweaty, like she’d just been working out. That explained the muscles, at least.

“Can I help you with something?” Nika asked, pointedly meeting his gaze.

“Nope.” Julian folded his arms and kept staring. He knew it made Nika nervous, and he didn’t mind that one bit. He needed to reassert a little dominance. Unfortunately, Nika seemed to misunderstand what exactly he was looking at.

“Yeah, I was at the gym,” Nika commented, glancing back at him. “I showered, obviously. But I was feeling so good I decided to jog here, too. What do you think?”

Nika struck a slight pose, tensing some of her muscles and inviting Julian to admire what he saw. As usual, Nika was dressed professionally, in a simple, white, button-up blouse. Now, though, it was stretched almost taut over the muscles that had grown underneath. It was an astounding gain to have happened in just a few days; not quite magical, but it was at least 3 months’ hard work crammed into a fraction of the time. Her frame had broadened to accommodate the new bulk, and whatever workout she’d been doing was clearly affecting her entire body. Her hips and thighs looked just as sculpted as her torso, there was no doubt about that; her tank top and leggings showed everything off. The way she wore her dark brown hair up in a bun made a huge difference too; normally Nika was the type to hide behind her own hair as much as possible. With it out of her face she looked much more confident, and Julian noticed that her pale skin was starting to tan.

“Y-you look fine,” Julian managed. Why was he blushing? “I suppose. Not sure why you’re asking me. Though, you should be careful with whatever you’re using. Steroids aren’t good for your health. It’s no substitute for hard work.”

Nika barked a laugh. “Actually, um, I’m not taking anything like that. Amazonian Apple Shift is the only gym fuel I need.”

Julian tried to make his laugh sound as full and confident as hers. It didn’t work. “Do you really expect anyone to believe that? For your information, I know what I’m talking about. I spend a lot of time working hard at the gym!”

“Well, sure, I guess.” Nika looked a little surprised at herself for arguing back, but the bright look on her face didn’t waver. “Maybe you work harder there than you do here. Though, um, looking at you, it seems like health isn’t exactly what you’re most interested in.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Julian frowned.

“Oh, you know.” Nika threw a significant glance down at his backside. “Don’t get me wrong! There’s nothing wrong with wanting a fat ass. Even for a guy.”

“Wha—” Julian flushed very hot. Was she making fun of him? He couldn’t tell. The Nika he knew would never dare, but this tall, muscular Nika standing in front of him seemed like a very different beast. She was bursting with inner confidence, even if she didn’t quite know what to do with it yet.

Nika had the decency to look slightly awkward. “Look, uh, why don’t I let you get back to… whatever you were doing in here.”

“No, wait!” Julian blurted out. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say, but he couldn’t let her get away with accusing him of something like that. He needed to put her back in her place. “Listen to me! I do not just go to the gym for… for that.” For some reason, Julian couldn’t keep his voice from sounding high-pitched and whiny, instead of deep and authoritative. What was wrong with him today? He wanted Nika to quake in fear and apologize, not look at him with that quizzical, bemused smile on her face! “I-I just, um… I sprained my wrist a little! That’s all! So obviously, I decided to spend my gym time doing more squats instead. It’s not a big deal, OK?”

It was half true. Earlier that week, Julian had noticed that lifting his usual weights had made his wrists ache. He wasn’t sure it was a sprain exactly, but he’d decided to rest his arms just in case. And yes, he’d mostly been doing squats and other lower-body exercises instead. But it was just a few days! There was no way it would make his ass this big so quickly… right?

“Of course,” Nika agreed, a little too quickly. “Whatever you say, Julian.”

She turned and made as if to leave. Julian couldn’t have that. He could tell she didn’t believe him. That made him see red.

“God!” he exclaimed before he could think better of it. “Mildly muscular women think they’re gods! Well, you aren’t. You don’t know anything, Nika. Going to the gym a couple of times doesn’t make you better than me. You’ll never have what I have, no matter how many doses of steroids you take.”

Nika froze. Immediately, Julian knew he’d gone too far.

“Wait, um,” he sputtered. “I-I meant…”

Nika turned around, and Julian fell silent. He felt suddenly conscious of the difference in height between them. Nika seemed to tower over him all of a sudden. What was she going to do? Yell at him? Report him to HR? Or something more physical? The seconds dragged on, and Julian kept expecting her to explode at him, but she didn’t. The tension was making it worse and worse.

“’I’ll never have what you have’,” Nika echoed. Her voice was ice cold. “And what is that, exactly?” When Julian failed to reply, she continued: “your body? That’s what you meant? Then let’s compare, Julian.”

Before Julian could protest, she crossed the distance between them and pressed him back against the wall. Julian let out an alarmed, unmanly squeak.

“First of all,” Nika growled. She made a point of leaning close to Julian, looming over him to emphasize her height. “Looks like I’m taller. When did that happen, huh? Did I get taller, or did you get shorter? Actually, I don’t care. Looks like that’s one to me.”

“Wha… what… how…” How was she so much taller? It didn’t make any sense! Julian wanted to point that out, but something about the way Nika was looming over him was making his mind go blank.

“Next.” Nika abruptly seized Julian’s wrist and pushed his arm up against the wall, right next to hers. “Arms. Mine are bigger, aren’t they? Stronger. More toned. Better.”

“N-n-noooo,” Julian whined. Hearing just how unmanly and weak he sounded made him blush deeper still. “T-that’s not t-true!”

“Oh yeah?” Nika sneered. It was obvious that she was far too angry to hold back. “I’m not stronger? Then prove it. Push me away.”

Julian blinked. Then, he started to push. He mustered all his strength, trying to force Nika away from him. And… nothing. It was like trying to push away a brick wall. Nika clearly felt his efforts, though, and laughed in his face.

“Is that all you got?”

Julian couldn’t meet her gaze. “I… it’s not… fair…”

“Whatever.” Nika was grinning like a wolf. “Two to me. Next… let’s see. How about abs?”

Still keeping Julian pinned to the wall with one hand, Nika reached down and lifted the hem of her tank top. Julian gasped. Her abs were plainly visible and breathtakingly toned. Just the sight of her incredible body robbed the breath from his lungs. Julian was becoming aware of another feeling swelling within him. Not just embarrassment or indignation, but submission. Clearly, he couldn’t fight Nika. He wasn’t sure he even wanted to fight Nika. As much as the way she was treating him made him squirm and whine, it filled him with a kind of pleasurable warmth, too. Julian was in no state to think about what that meant.

“Hm.” Julian’s eyes flew wide when he realized that Nika had lifted his shirt. “Looking a little soft, Julian. Three to me.”

“I… guh…” Shame burned within Julian, but part of him didn’t want Nika to stop.

“What’s next? Legs?” Nika glanced down pointedly. “There’s really no competition. Four to me. Though, maybe you do have something going for you.”

Julian felt her hand slip behind him. He moaned—actually moaned—when he felt her hand on his ass. Not just cupping it, but groping and squeezing it like she was testing a piece of meat. That, more than anything else, made him burn white-hot.

“Yeah.” Nika licked her lips suggestively. “Let’s call it, then: four to one. Maybe you’re the one who doesn’t measure up, Julian.” Finally, she backed off, giving Julian a little room to breathe. With a wolfish, lop-sided smirk, she told him: “know your place.”

Julian answered instinctively, without a pause or a thought, in a voice that sounded much, much more like a girl’s than a man’s: “yes, miss.”

Somehow, the undeniably kinky connotations of that broke the spell. Nika jumped away from him, and both of them looked at one another with an expression of dawning shock on their faces.

* * *

August watched thoughtfully, as Nika and Julian shuffled out of the bathroom. Thanks to Dakota, she was buried in work—but she was still having trouble focusing. It wasn’t just how air-headed she’d been feeling. The trans girl had something else on her mind. Something weird was going on in the office. Something strange was in the air. Looking at Nika and Julian now just confirmed it. Nika was taller, which was impossible, and they both had such uncharacteristic expressions on their faces. It was as if they’d had the same kind of near-miss that August and Dakota had experienced earlier.

All four of them were transforming somehow. August couldn’t quite explain that, but she felt certain of it. They were being changed, and being made rabidly horny for each other. Whatever was going on, she had to figure out the real reason and save everyone.

The only problem was, it was going to be tricky when all she could think about was how she wanted to drink even more Cherry Breeze soda.

* * *