The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Refreshing Taste of Change: Office Pop

Tags: f/f, m/f, mc, gr, fd

Description: A group of four office workers try to preserve office decorum as each of starts to transform in accordance with their favorite flavor of the mysterious Shift! soda

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2023, do not repost without explicit permission

This story takes place in the same universe as The Refreshing Taste of Change! Reading that story first isn’t essential, but it might help to provide some additional background and context

* * *

Chapter Three

“OK, here’s your drink!” August said to Juli in a bubbly voice, handing her friend a cocktail made with champagne and Pleasing Peach Shift soda.

Juli accepted it gratefully—it was an addictive combo. August’s drink was the same, but with her preferred flavor of Shift: Cherry Breeze. Her glass in hand, the trans girl settled down onto the couch next to Juli.

“Thank you.” Juli’s voice cracked into a higher pitch when August pressed up against his arm. Through her very thin pink top, he could feel exactly how big and soft her breasts were getting. “A-are you sure you want to be so, um…”

“Close?” August giggled. “Of course, silly! This is a girls’ night, after all.”

Juli blushed bright red at that. Until recently, he would have objected to being referred to as a girl, even implicitly. Now, he couldn’t seem to find the willpower. He certainly couldn’t deny that he looked like a girl. He had long hair, he was wearing women’s clothes, and he and August were halfway through painting their nails a bright, girly pink. His chest was flat, at least, but his ass more than made up for that.

“R-right.” Despite his reservations, Juli smiled. “Thanks again for inviting me. It’s, um, nice.”

He meant it. Juli was having a good time, cuddling up on the couch and watching girly movies while they painted their nails. It was a kind of companionship he wasn’t used to, and a fun way to enjoy a Sunday night. Especially after the shopping ordeal Dakota had put him through a couple of days before.

“Totally!” August beamed back at him. “I’m, like, having a great time! I’ve always wanted to have a cute girls’ night. Plus, I, like, need help figuring out this whole transforming thing going on at the office. And everywhere else, honestly.”

Juli nodded, bemused. August kept talking about some kind of mystery she needed to solve, but she wasn’t making a lot of sense. Sure, all of them were going through some changes, but Juli couldn’t see anything supernatural or suspicious about it. People changed sometimes. Besides, Juli had something else on his mind.

“Frankly, I’m the one who needs help,” Juli said quietly. “Help figuring out how to handle Dakota. She seems really serious about, um, sending me to see Ari. To… you know.” He squirmed in his seat.

“That’s, like, exactly what I’m talking about!” August bounced, making her tits jiggle. “It’s, like, not normal! Dakota and Nika are both, like, sooooo dominant now. It’s crazy!”

“Yeah.” Juli paused to concentrate as he drew a brush laden with pink nail polish over one of his toenails. “Nika called me yesterday. She said something about Dakota. I’m worried those two are really gonna be at each other’s throats.” He sighed. “What a nightmare.”

“Seriously.” August sighed. “There’s no way either of them are gonna back down, that’s for sure.”

Both of them fell silent for a moment. August scrunched up her face as if deep in thought, before suddenly giggling and snapping her fingers.

“What?” Juli asked, surprised.

“I got it!” August cried

“Yeah?” Juli replied, more than a little sarcastically. “You’ve figured out the secret of the magic transformations affecting us all?”

“No.” August flashed him a petulant look, but his sarcasm wasn’t enough to deflate her joy for long. “I’ve figured out, like, the perfect way to get Nika and Dakota to make up! It’s all down to us, Juli. Just listen.”

* * *

On Monday morning, there was something more than just a spring in Nika’s step. She moved like a predatory beast as she stepped out of the elevator and walked into the office. And why not? She was high on confidence—now more than ever, having made some changes to her personal style. She’d cut her hair short, gotten her lips pierced, and changed up her wardrobe. Nika now understood that all she needed to do to own any room she stepped into was treat it like it was her private kingdom.

Nika swiped a can of Amazonian Apple Shift from one of the huge pockets in her baggy cargo pants and took a swig. This office was home turf. She’d spent so many months here acting like a doormat. What better place to assert her new self? There was only one problem.

Drawing herself up to her new height and flexing some of her new muscles threateningly, Nika glared at Dakota.

Dakota preened a little, as if sensing Nika’s animosity, but she didn’t respond to it directly. She didn’t need to. Her sheer presence was all she needed to assert herself. Fueled by Full Thick Peach Shift, Dakota’s body just kept blossoming. Every time anyone saw Dakota there was more of her to see, and she carried all that extra weight magnificently. She’d taken to wearing flowing, regal dresses that nonetheless clung tight to her round, soft figure, allowing her to draw anyone she wanted under her spell simply by stretching her back or swinging her hips.

With both dominant women in the office at once, the atmosphere was intense. August and Juli, both sitting at their desks as usual, exchanged nervous glances.

“Juli,” Dakota called out abruptly, with Nika within earshot. “You look lovely, darling. I adore what you’ve done with your nails. Remind me to send you over to your friend Ari soon. I’m sure they’ll appreciate the company.”

Her words were dripping with suggestion. Juli blushed fiercely and spluttered a few awkward half-protests, before eventually meekly answering: “yes.”

Nika, though, wasn’t going to let that pass. She walked over to Dakota with a thunderous look on her face. “Hey, Dakota. What the hell was that?”

Somehow, Dakota remained utterly composed in the face of the tall, well-muscled, butch woman looming over her. “Excuse me?” She arched an eyebrow. “Whatever it was, I’m sure it’s none of your business, Nika.”

That did it. Nika scowled furiously. “It sure as hell is my business if you think you can lend out Juli and August like they’re your own personal playthings.”

“I’m doing no such thing.” Dakota just kept smiling. “I’m simply encouraging sharing. You might consider doing the same.”

August and Juli exchanged a knowing look. This was clearly about to get ugly. Quietly, they both stood up and slipped away into the bathroom.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Nika growled. “Don’t give me that! You know exactly what you’re doing. Juli and August don’t belong to you.”

“But they belong to you?” Dakota asked sweetly.

“That’s not what I said!” Nika’s nostrils flared. She took a deep breath to settle herself before allowing an easygoing smirk to spread across her face. “I just think things would run better around here if we had a clearer pecking order. You know?”

“What a wonderful idea!” Dakota stood up from her seat, making a little performance of every motion. “That way, you won’t keep getting confused about who belongs to who. I’m glad you can agree that I should be in charge.”

Nika barked a laugh. “Oh, that is not what I meant and you know it, princess.”

Now it was Dakota’s turn to laugh. “Princess? That’s cute. Maybe I’ll get it on a tag for your collar.”

It was clear that neither woman was willing to back down. Tension crackled in the air between Nika and Dakota as they squared off against one another. The contrast between them was breathtaking. Nika towered over her friend, but Dakota wasn’t the least bit intimidated. She stared up at Nika evenly like the huge, butch woman standing before her was nothing more than an unruly child or rowdy dog that she was indulging. At the same time, though, her eyes glittered with unmistakable lust. As much as she was trying to rile Nika up, she was also trying to appeal to her, pushing out her chest and baring her curves. More than anything else, the slight, smug smile on her face made it clear that she was having the time of her life.

Nika was the same way. She was grinning like a wolf, full of the thrill of the hunt. No one who saw her would have believed that she was the same woman who had been so weak and mousy just weeks earlier. The new Nika turned heads everywhere she went, and reveled in it. Baggy pants suited her new look, but she was always careful to wear a nice tight tank top to better show off all the hours she’d spent at the gym. She wanted Dakota to stare at her—and in turn, she made no secret of the fact that she was staring lustfully at Dakota’s incredible, luscious body.

Anyone watching the pair would have found it impossible to tell if they were about to fight each other or fuck each other. Or both.

“Just give it up already,” Nika said. “I can handle August and Juli better than you ever could. But don’t worry, I’ll play nice. I’ll let you watch. Maybe that way you can learn a thing or two.”

“Oh, that’s so very sweet,” Dakota cooed. “But I doubt it. You’re all brawn and no brains, Nika. It takes more than that to be a dominant. I think you’re the one in need of some education.”

Nika snorted. “Please! Have you seen the way Juli and August look at me? They can barely keep their hands off me.”

“Have you seen what I’ve done to Juli? All without laying so much as a finger on him.”

“You can’t take all the credit for that!”

Dakota laughed. “Can’t I? What have you done?”

“Makeovers just aren’t my thing.” Nika reached out and rested a firm hand on Dakota’s hip. Dakota didn’t stop her, even as Nika smirked at her and started to grope. “Why don’t I show you first hand? I promise you’ll enjoy it.”

“Such arrogance,” Dakota purred. “Maybe I should make you kneel instead.”

“Pfft. Like you could.”

“Oh, I could. It would be effortless, and you’d be begging for more.”

“You don’t know how to keep August and Juli in line, let alone me. Learn to handle the small fry before you take a shot at me, Dakota.”

“Small fry?” Dakota scoffed. “I think you’re the one who needs to try handling someone a little more your own size, Nika. Or are you worried you won’t be up to the task?”

At that moment, August and Juli both burst back into the room.

“Wait!” August cried out. “Both of you just, like, chill for a moment!”

As one, both Nika and Dakota turned to glare at the interlopers. Both of them looked, more than anything, annoyed that anyone had dared to intrude on their contest. That irritation soon melted into shock, however, once they saw what August and Juli were wearing.

Both of them had hurriedly changed into matching outfits so impossibly lewd Nika had to pinch herself to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. August and Juli were each wearing a one-piece lingerie bodysuit made of pink mesh so sheer it hid absolutely nothing. It went no lower than their hips, and large cutouts left their midriffs and chests completely exposed. The only concessions to modesty were the pink panties they were wearing, but even those were made lewd by the distinct bulges underneath.

“Holy shit,” Nika breathed.

“Oh my goodness,” Dakota agreed.

August puffed out her chest proudly at their ogling. Juli, meanwhile, looked like he was about to explode from embarrassment.

Their clothes left nothing to the imagination, and exposed just how much each of them had transformed in recent weeks. In August’s case, the mesh was stretched to breaking point over her breathtaking bimbo body. Her curves had developed into the perfect hourglass figure, thick and suggestive all over. She probably would have looked like a porn star no matter what she was wearing, but the pink mesh bodysuit elevated her sex appeal to another level. August clearly knew it, too; as the other women watched, she posed and preened, pushing out her huge chest and swinging her broad hips for their enjoyment. The more they stared, the more she giggled.

Juli, meanwhile, seemed torn. The femboy was trying to shrink away and hide behind his companion, but he couldn’t seem to help squirming and jiggling his body in ways that made Nika and Dakota stare all the more. There was absolutely no hiding the way that every last trace of masculinity had melted away from his figure, leaving the pink mesh straining to contain impossibly wide breeding hips that had both dominant women drooling. His chest, by contrast, was completely flat, but the way the cutouts in his bodysuit left it exposed somehow made it look lewd anyway. Juli’s cheeks were burning red and he couldn’t meet anyone’s gaze, and the bulge in his panties kept twitching.

August giggled. “Like what you see?”

“Oh yeah,” Nika breathed in awe.

The cherry on top of the delicious feast Juli and August were presenting was their makeup. August had planned it all out in advance, taking care of their foundation before work and then hurriedly applying blush, eyeliner, and lipstick in the bathroom. The result wasn’t subtle, nor was it meant to be. Their lips were painted a whorish, glossy pink that perfectly accentuated how full and plump August’s lips had become, and the addition of blush and eye makeup made Juli seem all the more girly—something he was clearly, embarrassingly aware of. With his hair grown out, he and August looked almost like twins—one a bimbo, one a femboy.

Anyone would have been drooling. Nika and Dakota seemed like they were on the verge of losing control of themselves.

“Good!” August said sweetly. She was all giggles and alluring smiles. “That works out, cause like, there’s two of you and two of us, right? We totally want everyone to get along, so we had an idea for how to settle this little contest. Tell ’em, Juli!”

“U-um…” Juli blinked in surprise, and then wiggled nervously. He looked like he really, really wished August hadn’t put him on the spot. “We… we, um… we thought instead of going at each other, you could… see who can mess us up the hardest?”

As he said that last part, the tips of Juli’s ears turned bright red. Nika and Dakota exchanged hungry looks.

“One-on-one.” August jumped in to supply the rest of the explanation. “You can each, like, pick, and see who can fuck us the best!” She giggled. “And to make sure it’s super fair, we got you these.”

The bimbo reached under her desk and produced a pair of huge, silicone, strap-on dildos.

Nika and Dakota looked like they could barely believe what they were hearing. Juli looked like he couldn’t believe what he was about to go through with. But he also looked incredibly turned on, as did everyone else in the office. They were all drowning in lust, and in that moment, all thoughts of proper, appropriate workplace decorum were completely and utterly forgotten.

“I’ll take August,” Nika said, breaking the silence.

“And I’ll have Juli,” Dakota agreed.

“Perfect.” Nika licked her lips and grinned wider than ever before. “So what are we waiting for?”

The office exploded into motion as Nika and Dakota cast aside their self-restraint. Why hold back, when there were two eager, sluttily-dressed submissives right in front of them waiting to be ravaged? They each surged towards their intended partner, pausing only to swipe the strap-ons out of August’s offered hands. Nika seemed frenzied as she slipped the strap-on up over her hips and tightened the harness before sweeping August up into her arms.

“I’m really glad you had this idea, cute thing,” Nika snarled. “I could barely keep my hands off you at the bar. Now I’m gonna fuck you the way you deserve.”

August just giggled and tittered, filled with giddy anticipation. She watched with lurid anticipation as Nika took the bottle of lube she offered and used it to make her strap-on slick and wet. From the look in her eyes, it was obvious she wanted this just as much as Nika. Even so, she yelped in surprise when August grabbed her and roughly shoved her on her front over a nearby desk.

“What do you think about that?” Nika growled. “Huh?”

“Um… like… gosh…” August tittered. Her head was too full of pink, horny fog for her to muster any words. Her enthusiasm, though, was apparent from the way she was grinding the bulge in the front of her panties against the desk. “It’s… um… wow…”

“Eloquent,” Nika snorted. “Good thing this insane body of yours does all the talking for you.”

She reached down and slipped her hands beneath August’s body, and started squeezing and groping her huge, sensitive tits. August replied with loud, enthusiastic moans.

“Fuck,” Nika breathed. “I can’t believe how hot you are. Who needs to be smart when you look like this, huh? I can’t wait to leave my mark on every last inch of you.”

Nika rested her strap-on between the large, round cheeks of August’s ass and started rubbing it back and forth suggestively. She laughed when August whimpered and started to push her hips back in response.

“You’re really begging for it, huh?” Nika ran her hand down August’s side, enjoying the trans girl’s figure. “But if you want my cock, I’m gonna need you to beg for real.”

“P-please!” August cried. She was moaning already, just from a little groping. Her new bimbo body was incredibly sensitive all over, and Nika’s touch was exactly what she’d been craving all weekend. “Um… like… please… um… give me your… please fuck me! Please just fuck me already!”

Nika laughed. “Good enough.”

August squealed loudly as Nika used both hands to tear apart the mesh bodysuit she was wearing, leaving an opening above her ass. “H-h-hey! That was, like, brand new!”

Nika ignored her, and moments later, all that was forgotten when Nika pulled her panties aside and plunged her strap-on deep into August’s ass.

Across the room, a very different dynamic was playing out. Dakota wasn’t groping Juli or forcibly bending him over a desk. She simply sank into a nearby chair and beckoned him towards her.

“Come here, Juli,” she purred. “You look wonderful. I’m so glad August has been helping to further my handiwork.”

Juli blushed and spluttered impotently, while the tent in his panties throbbed.

“I haven’t forgotten that I owe Ari a visit from you,” Dakota continued. “But I think it’s only right that I sample the goods first. Don’t you?”

“The… um… w-wha?” Juli bleated.

“Oh, you poor thing!” Dakota cooed. “As nervous as a virgin. Come on. Let mommy take care of you.”

Juli’s eyes bulged at the title Dakota gave herself, but he kept inching closer. Once he was within reach, Dakota slipped an arm around his waist and pulled him against her, allowing the femboy to sink against her fat, indulgent body. He clung to her for support nervously, torn between raging lust and overwhelming embarrassment.

“You don’t have to worry about a thing.” Dakota licked her lips lasciviously, the light in her eyes betraying her benevolent demeanor. “I’ll take the lead. Mommy will teach you exactly what to do. Does that sound good, babygirl?”

Juli blushed and nodded, but Dakota tutted at him.

“Let me hear you say it, darling.”

“Y-yes,” Juli whimpered, but Dakota wasn’t satisfied with just that. A few moments later, Juli looked down. “Yes, mommy.”

“Good girl,” Dakota replied smoothly, provoking a fresh round of flustered spluttering. “Now, first thing first, get down on your knees for me and help me put this on. But take it nice and slow.”

She handed Juli the strap-on. He paled a little as he wrapped his hand around its long, thick shaft, but he didn’t protest. The femboy sank to his knees and, as he did, slowly ran his hands down along Dakota’s plush, round body. He took his time with it, massaging Dakota’s huge, soft belly with open palms and looking up at her with an awe-filled, worshipful expression. Dakota, in turn, looked down at him with perfect confidence writ large on her face. She had never been fatter and she had never been hotter, and she clearly knew it perfectly.

Once Juli reached Dakota’s hips, she reached down and lifted her dress off over her shoulders, allowing him to worship her more directly. He didn’t hesitate. As embarrassed as he was, he was even more spellbound by Dakota’s body. The femboy kept running his hands over her broad, chubby hips and her thick, pillowy thighs, gradually losing himself in her intoxicating softness.

“You’re like a goddess,” he breathed.

Dakota giggled and preened.

Juli slipped the straps of the strap-on harness around her hips and started fastening them securely, admiring as he did the way the way they pressed into the softness of Dakota’s body. It made him yearn to sink his hands into her and grope her to his heart’s content, but he didn’t. He couldn’t. It wouldn’t have been right. Right now, she was in control. Instead, he focused on fitting the strap-on harness perfectly to her body. Once he was done, Dakota had a thick, silicone cock jutting out proudly from between her legs.

“Very good,” Dakota purred. “Now get it ready for me.”

Juli whimpered at the command, but nodded obediently after a mere moment of hesitation. He reached up for the bottle of lube Dakota had placed on the desk next to them, but she cocked an eyebrow and pulled it out of reach. Juli squirmed again. He could guess what she wanted.

“Yes mommy,” he squeaked, and wrapped his lips around the end of her strap-on.

Juli didn’t have any experience sucking cock—real, or otherwise. Up until now, he’d always considered himself completely straight. But that didn’t stop him from doing his best to take as much of Dakota’s strap into his throat as possible. He couldn’t help it. When Dakota told him what to do, he just had to obey. He wanted to obey. Doing exactly what he was told, despite all his embarrassed protests, always left him with a bubbly, giddy feeling in his belly that he simply couldn’t resist.

So, he deep-throated as much of her strap as he could. The sensation of something so thick and hard pushing into Juli’s body was completely unfamiliar, but he refused to let himself gag. Instead, he put all his energy into enthusiastically sucking and licking, leaving Dakota’s shaft smeared with both his own drool and the bright, pink lipstick August had made him wear. After a short time, he looked up at Dakota for approval.

“Good girl,” she praised. Juli squirmed happily. “Now, get up. I want you in my lap.”

Eyeing her slick, wet strap-on nervously, Juli rose to his feet. As soon as he did, Dakota pulled him against her body, provoking a surprised yelp as he lost his balance and was forced to lean on her for support. She merely giggled.

“Here,” Dakota told him. “Let mommy take care of you. It’s your first time, so I’ll be nice and gentle. You can just focus on these instead.”

Dakota reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground and letting her tits spring free. They had grown rapidly to keep pace with her growing weight, and even though it was a new bra, it was already too small for her. Juli’s eyes bulged as he stared at Dakota’s huge, jiggling, naked chest, but he didn’t have long to admire it before Dakota pulled him closer still and forced one of her nipples into her mouth.

Juli let out a muffled, surprised noise, but instinct quickly told hold and he started suckling. Almost immediately, he felt something warm and sweet spill into his mouth.

Milk.

He spluttered and almost choked, but Juli didn’t pull away. He did his best to swallow every drop of milk that spilled from Dakota’s lactating nipple, and the more he drank, the more he started to feel full and warm. The taste was addictive, and the experience was lulling him into a kind of trance. He barely even noticed as Dakota maneuvered him into her soft lap and positioned her strap-on against his ass.

“You really are a mommy’s girl, huh?”Dakota giggled. “I bet you’re really gonna enjoy this.”

Compared to Dakota’s fat, curvaceous body, Juli’s looked small, even fragile. Dakota seemed to have no trouble gripping around his increasingly-feminine thighs and lifting him up into the air before dropping him back down to impale him on the end of her strap.

As the silicone cock slid deep into his ass, Juli finally let Dakota’s nipple slip out of his mouth so he could fill the office with his cries of pleasure. The sound was almost deafening, but Juli could still hear Dakota’s laughter loud and clear. It made him blush like never before. What was he doing? Straddling his coworker’s lap dressed in a slutty, girly outfit, taking a huge strap-on in his ass? It was completely insane.

And it turned him on more than anything else ever had.

As Juli’s feminized body filled with burning pleasure, he started gradually and unsteadily flexing his thighs to bounce himself up and down in Dakota’s lap. She sat back, letting him set the pace.

“My, my,” Dakota giggled, in a rich, soft, condescending voice. “You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?”

The femboy bouncing in her lap was far, far too flustered to reply. Instead, Juli threw his body against Dakota’s and latched his mouth around her other nipple. Dakota moaned as he started sucking again, trying to drown his humiliation in her milk. She was happy to let him, and gently stroked the back of his head as she started rolling her hips to thrust her strap-on even deeper into his huge, tight ass.

On the opposite side of the office, there was nothing gentle about what Nika was doing to August. She still had August bent over a desk and was using all the strength in her new, amazonian body to rail the trans girl as hard as she possibly could. When she heard Juli cry out with pleasure, she redoubled her efforts.

“You hear that?” Nika growled. “I want to hear you screaming just as loud. I’m not gonna lose to Dakota.”

August was far beyond words. She could only reply with a helpless, incoherent moan. The transgender bimbo was hopelessly splayed out, tits jiggling against the desk and ass bouncing in the air as Nika plowed in and out of her, each thrust harder and deeper than the last.

Nika didn’t seem to mind. The grin on her face just kept growing wider and wider. She was having the time of her life. Getting to use one of her slutty, submissive coworkers like a cocksleeve for her new strap-on was exactly the kind of release she’d been craving. Whichever way her competition with Dakota was going, she felt incredible. Nika loved feeling big, strong, and hot, and nothing stroked that appetite more than what she was doing to August.

But that didn’t mean Nika wasn’t going to try and win.

“C’mon, cute thing,” Nika grunted. “You begged for me nice and prettily earlier. I know you’re drooling your sweet little bimbo brains out all over my desk, but let me hear you begging for more.”

Slowly, August raised her head from the desk to try and reply. Her hair was a mess from the rough pounding Nika was giving her, and the makeup she’d applied only minutes ago was already a shameless mess. Her lips parted.

“GGhhu… u-ummm… gghhfff,” August managed deliriously, before collapsing back limp.

Nika barked a full-throated laugh. “Is that the best you can do? Huh? Jesus, you’ve really dumbed down, August. But you know what? I think you’re more fun as an airhead.”

August let out a cock-drunk, gurgling giggle.

“Still,” Nika continued, “I need you to help me put on a good show for Dakota. And if you’re this much of a brainless bimbo, I guess it’s all on me.”

Without warning, she wrapped her powerful, muscular arms around August’s body and, grunting and straining, lifted her into the air. August yelped and squirmed, suddenly conscious of her new position, but she was unable to do anything more than cling to Nika for support. With her newfound strength, Nika could lift her like she was nothing more than a rag doll, and she put all her athleticism to good use pumping her strap-on in and out of the bimbofied girl’s ass.

“That’s more like it,” Nika growled.

Judging from the volume and pitch of August’s moans, she agreed. Nika’s strap-on was reaching deeper inside August than ever before, and the trans girl’s smaller cock was throbbing and leaking with each thrust, especially when Nika hooked her powerful hands around August’s thighs and used that grip to spread her legs even wider. Holding her like that, Nika could put her new sex toy on display for Dakota, wearing a smug, superior expression that contrasted perfectly with the utterly dumb, cum-drunk one on August’s face.

Dakota, as ever, remained calm and magisterial—but with her new, mommy-domme personality, she had a definite competitive streak. She didn’t acknowledge Nika’s provocation directly, but she did increase her efforts to leave Juli a horny, submissive, quivering wreck.

“Quicker, babygirl,” Dakota murmured into Juli’s ear. “Mommy wants to see that fat, femboy ass jiggle.”

There was no reply. Juli was lost in his own little world, sucking greedily on Dakota’s milk and enjoying the new pleasure of a thick cock ramming into his ass. He was incapable of thinking about anything else.

So, Dakota reached down and gave him a firm, sharp spank.

That got through to him. Juli yelped, trickles of Dakota’s milk dribbling from the corners of his mouth. He looked up at Dakota, surprised.

“You heard me, baby,” Dakota giggled. “Show me how hard you can ride my cock.”

She gave him another hard spank, and Juli yelped again. Dakota was too busy admiring his fat, jiggling ass to show him any sympathy. The way his ass and hips had widened in recent weeks was like something out of a wet dream. Juli’s ass completely dominated his figure, giving him an undeniably feminine silhouette, and it was so plush and soft it practically begged anyone who looked his way to sink their fingers into it. Now that he was virtually naked and bouncing in Dakota’s lap, his ass looked better than ever. The way it moved rhythmically back and forth was all but hypnotic, and Dakota was definitely enjoying the show.

“Mommyyyy,” Juli whined. Judging from his high-pitched, needy voice, he was enjoying himself too. Taking his mouth away from her chest made him spill milk down his chest. He looked like a total mess. “I’m… I’m… I…”

“You’re close?” Dakota guessed. Juli nodded, moaning even louder at his own humiliation. Dakota smirked, and looked past him to where Nika and August were fucking. “OK, baby. Go ahead and cum for me. But no touching.”

Now that he had her permission, Juli went crazy. He lifted his body up and plunged it back down over and over, faster than ever before, desperate to fuck himself as hard as he could on the end of Dakota’s strap. If he couldn’t touch himself properly, all he could do was try and hit the edge from her cock alone. The sound of his fat ass slapping against Dakota’s soft thighs with each bounce formed a rhythm that kept getting louder and quicker. His moans, too, rose in pitch in volume, until finally, he came.

Juli buried his face in Dakota’s cleavage as his orgasm hit, but even so, the whole room could hear his lewd, feminine moans. His legs finally gave out and he slumped into Dakota’s lap, leaving her strap-on buried deep inside him. Then, his untouched cock started throbbing and twitching wildly, before finally it exploded.

“There we go,” Dakota urged, eyes wide with lurid enjoyment. “Cum everything out for me.”

Juli obeyed. As he came he slumped backward and his cock spurted load after load of cum straight up onto his own body, leaving him utterly soaked with sweat, milk, and his own ejaculate. He looked like a complete submissive slut—and judging from the look in his unfocused, pleasure-drunk eyes, he was loving it.

Watching from a short distance away, Nika wasn’t to be outdone. She hefted August in her strong arms and growled into her ear:

“See that? I want you to cum for me just as hard.”

“Uh… u-uh huh,” August moaned weakly.

August had never been fucked so roughly, and it was blowing her mind. There was an intoxicating thrill to knowing that it didn’t matter what she said or did because Nika was in total control. She was nothing more than a limp, eager fucktoy in her coworker’s arms, and it was amazing. August didn’t need to talk. She didn’t need to think. She just needed to squeeze down with her ass to try and draw out the mind-melting pleasure each thrust inflicted on her.

“Fine,” Nika said, smirking. “Just leave it all up to me, pillow princess.”

August did exactly that. She knew Nika wasn’t even slightly disappointed. Everything about the muscular woman’s demeanour indicated she was loving each and every moment of their dynamic. All August had to do was enjoy the ride.

Nika kept increasing her pace, pounding August faster and faster, jackhammering the thick strap-on in and out of her ass as hard as she could. Staying conscious was as much as August was capable of. She looked—and felt—like a total mess. Nika had ripped open her mesh body suit earlier and it was increasingly falling to shreds on her body, torn by the strain of their violent, athletic sex. Her hair was matted to her face in thick strands by her own sweat, and her pretty pink lipstick had been completely ruined by her own drool. She looked like a sex-crazed bimbo.

August’s thoughts dwelt on that for a moment too long, and just like that, she tipped over the edge into orgasm.

Even as she came, Nika didn’t relent. Her wild laughter suggested she knew exactly what was happening, but she kept fucking August just the same, each thrust driving the incredible orgasm to fresh heights and making her scream even louder. August’s back arched as electric pleasure shot through her, making her tits bounce high on her chest and making her wide hips and perfect ass look all the more pornographic. She hadn’t gotten hard through the entire experience, but her small, feminine cock still throbbed as it spurted her loads all over the desk in front of her.

And then it was over. Once August’s orgasm subsided, Nika set her down gently, panting hard from the exertion. With that done, a strange thing descended on the office.

Silence.

It was a pleasant silence, though. All four members of the group had worked out their various urges and frustrations, and were filled with giddy, pleasant endorphins. August and Juli had been fucked stupid, and Nika and Dakota had finally gotten to experience the dizzying high of dominance. Even so, there was the competition to consider. Dakota and Nika exchanged glances.

“You know what?” Nika said. “Let’s call it a draw.”

Dakota nodded. “Then…”

Nika shrugged. “If you can share, I can share.”

Dakota beamed at her. “Wonderful.”

Juli and August exchanged looks. Both of them were barely conscious, but August was still aware enough to giggle, pleased at her own success. Juli was smiling too. Perhaps he could live with abandoning his masculine pride if it meant getting fucked like this more often. He could sense that, in light of what had just happened, they were all rapidly going to redefine what counted as appropriate office behavior.

“God, I’m wiped,” Nika exclaimed. She was dripping with sweat. “August, babe, could you get me a soda.”

“Like, sure!

August rose unsteadily to her feet and started staggering towards the office’s fridge. She only made it halfway, though, before she stopped in her tracks.

“Wait,” she said. “I totally figured it out! It’s the sodas! The timing, like, matches up perfectly, and so do the flavors. It’s Shift! That’s what’s changing us!”

Dakota cocked her head. “What’s that, darling?”

August paused for a moment. Should she press the issue? It had seemed important before, but now she was starting to think that their new bodies and personalities weren’t so bad.

“Nothing!” she giggled, and went to grab sodas for each of them.

It was better this way, the bimbo decided.

* * *