The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Relax

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

“You have to try to relax,” Hannah encouraged.

Bethany sighed. “Hannah, I’m trying. It’s just... it’s weird, you know? Maybe I’m just one of those people who can’t be hypnotized.”

“Give it one more try at least,” Hannah cajoled. “I want to be a real hypnotist someday—you’re my only guinea pig. Come on, try for me? You just need to clear your mind.”

Bethany sighed. This wasn’t exactly the way most 18 year old girls spent their Friday nights, but then, she was used to Hannah’s little obsessions—and then, especially to being Hannah’s guinea pig.

“Close your eyes, and keep your mind empty.”

Bethany obliged her again, but almost as soon as she cleared her mind, the thoughts shoved their way back in, disrupting the tenuous peace she had found there.

She sighed in frustration.

“Shh,” Hannah murmured. “It’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Relax.”

Bethany shivered at the word. She’d always had a bit of a soft-spot for that word; some weird wiring thing in her brain, she’d always thought. And Hannah practically purred it when she said it, her voice caressing its soft edges. Rolling the “r,” laving the “l” with her tongue, drawing out the “a” long enough for it to sound indecent, and making the “x” low and guttural and dirty.

“Hannah... you know that word... it makes me feel... funny...”

“Funny is good,” Hannah said. “Funny gets you out of your head. You weren’t thinking about how you couldn’t keep your mind clear when I said it, were you?”

“No, but...” Bethany trailed off. She had never been explicit about exactly how that word made her feel to Hannah. She’d just told her she had a “thing” about it. Bethany preferred it that way. The truth was, she practically felt the need to squeeze her thighs together, even in her kneeling position on the carpet, just at the sound of it, and Hannah’s intonation only made it worse.

“Just focus on that funny feeling,” Hannah said. “It relaxes you to hear me say, relax, doesn’t it?”

Bethany just barely kept in a moan.

Hannah hummed. “Mmhmm. I’m relaxing your mind with my voice, Bethany. Slowly coaxing it into a calm, peaceful, relaaaaaaxed state. Taking you down, nice and easy. Just filling your head with bliss and relaxation.”

Bethany was biting her lip. Her mind was becoming more unfocused—but probably not for the reason Hannah was thinking. All the blood was abruptly flowing to her genitals, making her pussy ache and throb, almost painfully. It was completely indecent to be this turned on with her best friend only feet from her, alone with her in her room. And it was completely ridiculous that the sound of Hannah’s voice alone was enough to do it to her.

“Just let it happen, Bethany. Everything that you’re feeling is okay. There’s no judgement, no criticism here. However you’re feeling right now is completely perfect, because the more you recognize what you’re feeling, and accept it, the deeper it relaxes you.”

It was getting really, really hard not to grunt every time Hannah said that word. Every time she said it, Bethany’s pussy clenched in need, lighting the rest of her up with pleasure. If Hannah kept up like this, the whole room would smell like Bethany’s arousal before long. It was building up pressure in her, trying to bottle up her exhalations of pleasure.

“You’re all wound up, aren’t you?” Hannah hummed. “You’re just a tightly wound coil of tension. We need to unwind all that tension, let all that tension leech out from you, and let relaxation sweep in and take its place. You want to be in a deeply relaxed trance, don’t you? You want to feel your body become so relaxed that all your muscles uncoil and you’re so deeply, so completely de-stressed that you can’t even lift a finger.”

The idea sounded like heaven when Hannah described it like that. The tension of hiding her arousal, of not moaning wantonly with every mention of that word, was becoming intolerable. The image of being that free of tension was delicious. What she wouldn’t give to have her body so relaxed that all her limbs became deadweight she could no longer move.

“It’s time to release the tension, Bethany. You’re relaxed already. It’s your natural state of being. You’re relaxed all the time. The only reason you feel tension is because you are resisting your natural state of being,” Hannah commented, her voice touched with concern. “You’re judging yourself. You aren’t accepting who and what you really are—a deeply relaxed, mindfucked slut. My deeply relaxed, and mindfucked slut. Let yourself be what you are. Let yourself be relaxed.”

The permission was all it took. Bethany let herself go that much more, let herself release the moan she had been suppressing for what seemed like ages. It was exactly the kind of moan a deeply relaxed and mindfucked slut would make, wanton and carefree. Shamefully decadent.

“There you are, good girl,” Hannah encouraged. “You sound so beautiful like this. Let’s get some more of that tension worked out of you now.”

Bethany’s eyes were still closed, but she heard Hannah shift, and suddenly, felt her presence just in front of her. “I’d say that poor aching cunt of yours could use some attention, couldn’t she? She holds more tension than all the rest of you. I can be so cruel to her, can’t I? I make you wait so long when we’re apart... all those commands I’ve got tucked away in there, that keep you from touching yourself. It’s cruel to do that to you, especially since you’re just such a slut for any fucking you can get. So that poor little cunt of yours has to hold all that tension of repressed orgasms, day after day, week after week, until I finally, finally have mercy on you.”

Bethany was juicing so badly it was streaking down her thighs. Hannah had a dirty mouth to give the best of them a run for their money, and her pussy was responding to it in a big way, streaking lubrication onto the floor, onto Bethany’s skin.

“It’s time to work that tension out of you, Bethany,” Hannah purred. Blessedly, Hannah’s fingers connected with her aching cunt, and Bethany moaned again, longer and louder than before. Hannah’s motions were thorough, a rough, but complete working. She wasn’t so much stroking as she was kneading, very slowly, as if she were finding knots down there, somehow, in Bethany’s clit, and her labia. As if she were finding knots and slowly, methodically working them out.

“That’s right, my pretty girl,” Hannah encouraged. “Just let it happen to you. I’m relaxing you. I’m working all the knots and aches and repressed hungers out of your poor, deprived cunt. I’m using it against you, to dose your brain up with all those dopey, feel good chemicals that just make you want to surrender to me, and obey.”

“ofuck,” Bethany gasped. Hannah didn’t shift her rhythm, but it was already more than enough, already too much. She was so, so senstive already, and Hannah’s words only made it worse. But she knew just how to touch her, too. Bethany was an inferno, burning to death from the pleasure.

“I relax you so deeply, just with my words, that all you want to do is obey,” Hannah murmured. She had shifted them both down, so they were now lying on her carpet, and Hannah’s lips were at Bethany’s ear. Her other hand had come up to Bethany’s right breast, and was now methodically rolling and kneading her breast in perfect time with her cunt. “You want to obey me forever, don’t you?”

“I want to obey you... forever,” Bethany managed, even as the pleasure consumed her mind.

“You love to obey, because it just makes you feel so relaxed.”

Bethany grunted, her body twitching in response.

“The more deeply you obey, the more deeply relaxed you feel.”

Bethany grunted again, writhing under Hannah’s patient, dedicated touches. She writhed to get away from them, because they were too much—she writhed to get closer to them, because they were never enough.

“Fuck, Hannah,” she groaned, her cunt fluttering in need under Hannah’s light fingers. “I need... I need... I need to obey...”

Hannah pressed a kiss to her cheek. “You’re obeying so well already, honey. You’re my good little obedient slut.”

Hannah dropped her left hand down to join her other, slowly coaxing two fingers into Bethany’s entrance. Bethany’s breath hitched in her chest.

“It’s time to sink even deeper for me, baby,” Hannah whispered. She began slowly driving her fingers into Bethany’s fluttering, clenching cunt, in impeccable alignment with her methodical, rhythmic kneading that seemed to set the pace of Bethany’s heartbeat.

“I obey,” Bethany hissed, bracing herself against the rising wall of pleasure she could feel coming for her.

Hannah pressed one more kiss to her cheek. “Drop for me, sweet one.”

Bethany’s eyes rolled back into her head from the force of the orgasm that ripped through her. And she dropped, just like a good girl would.

* * *