The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Relic

I’ve got to start this somewhere, so let’s start at the moment I saw them first. Alison and Harry were walking through Corridor 6, I picked them up when the security monitor flashed a movement alert. On the night of the holiday party the whole exhibit space is usually empty and it’s the conference suite that’s full of the museum staff that drew the long straw and got the night off. Not that the likes of Harry ever needs to draw any kind of straw, pompous dick that he was, with his high manners and his fancy job title—it’s just us security grunts that join the lottery of party attendance or a night watching our colleagues getting steadily more wasted while we tramp the floors.

Harry’s got a bit of a reputation when he’s drinking. There’s at least one story of the museum paying off an intern that he got over friendly with a few years back. That night I was a long straw holder and dancing the lambada with Sarah from accounts, who is old enough to be my mother at least, so I don’t know for sure if it’s true but I’ve always believed it was.

Alison though, she was a sweet girl—always waved hello, chatted as she went through the metal detectors. She was a giggler, naive really, found the simplest things funny which made her all the more endearing. I have to say watching them weave down that corridor I felt a pang of concern for her.

It was 10 minutes before I caught up with them again, I had to sign the roster dockets for two of the floor patrol that were going off shift and shoot the shit with their replacements before sending them out on their rounds. Bill and Doug, nice guys go-dammit. Alison and Harry were where I’d guessed they would be, his latest exhibit that had been behind closed doors for a month and was still a few weeks from opening, he literally was going to show her his etchings.

I punched up the main exhibit camera on one of the black and white monitors, I figured I should keep an eye on her, just in case. The room was still a jumble of shipping cases and ornaments in various stages of unpacking, but they had finished installing the pyramids drop cloth across the back of the room, which made the security footage in congruous, like I was watching some TV show rather than CCTV. It took me a couple of seconds to identify that I was already too late, Alison had her hand outstretched against Harry’s chest and I worked out the bobbing whitish pixels protruding from Harry’s pants were his sorry excuse for a dick.

Oh fuck, I thought, now what. I watched for 30 seconds, my hand hovering over the intercom trying to decide if I should do nothing, redirect a security patrol or tell him over the PA that I was going to rip it off and stick it down his throat. On my screen I could see that Alison had come to a compromise and was reaching her formerly outstretched hand between Harry’s legs. From what I could tell she didn’t look happy, but more disgusted than scared. To my eternal regret, I moved my hand away from the intercom and turned back to the main monitor showing the party in full swing. “Fucker”, I said and toasted my dancing colleagues with the dregs of coffee left in my mug.

Five minutes later my attention was caught by a flurry of movement from the exhibit hall. I turned to see Harry lunging at Alison perhaps in an attempt to kiss her, who knows. She turned to get away and must have caught her heel somehow. She went tumbling over a shipping case spraying up clouds of dust. As she reached out to save herself her hands caught on an urn displayed prominently on one of the completed display stands. Then the strangest thing happened. All of the monitors and all of the lights flickered, when they came back on two seconds later I could see Alison sitting awkwardly on the floor staring at her right hand, wisps of steam or smoke seemed to be rising from both it and the urn she’d touched.

Harry was still struggling to right himself, and clearly wasn’t finished with Alison as he was scrambling around the upturned case to where she was sitting. Before he could make it to her though, she suddenly arched her back and tilted back her head, even with no sound I could see she was screaming.

I fiddled with the console and switched the exhibit hall to the main colour monitor and turned on the microphones. Her screams instantly broke the silence in the security room and left me reeling. “It hurts”, she screamed. “Oh fuck, oh fuck it really hurts.”

Harry had stopped in his tracks, on the big screen he looked like a bewildered child. Granted a bewildered child with his dick hanging out and cum stains on his trousers. Alison meanwhile was still spasming, clutching and scratching at her body like she’d fallen into a nest of fire ants.

I flicked on the walkie and shouted for Bill and Doug to head to the exhibit hall stat. On the screen Alison had managed to get to her knees and was ripping at her blouse trying to get to whatever was beneath. I first noticed it then, there was something unmistakably different about her body, somehow her breasts which were normally large seemed suddenly enormous. The angel on my right shoulder told me to shut it down, but his devilish cousin was suddenly hoping that Alison managed to remove her top before help arrived.

My dark side need not have worried because in seconds she had rid herself of her blouse and bra, struggled writhing and clawing to her feet and the skirt and panties were not long behind them.

It was the most surreal thing. On the screen I could see Alison standing legs apart, her scratching had subsided to something more akin to rubbing and as her right hand slid between her legs her face softened from anguish to something approaching pleasure. I swear I could see her breasts bulging bigger as she touch them. She contorted her hips to provide herself with easier access and slid her fingers deep into her pussy. A soft “Ahhhh”, escaped her lips.

“Alison?", I’d totally forgotten Harry, and it appeared that Alison had too, because her head snapped round to look at him.

“Do you have any more of this?", Alison asked, removing her fingers from her pussy as waving them towards Harry.

“More?”

Alison was composed now, she kicked at the jumble of items near her for a moment and then reached down and picked up a strand of golden beads and a scorpion.

“More semen Harry? Can you make some more?”

Harry started to speak, stopped, started again, shook his head and said nothing. Alison draped the beads over her head and chest and revealed the scorpion to be some ornate kind of ring as she slipped it onto her finger and extended that hand towards Harry.

“I need you to come on my tits Harry? Can you come on them for me? Please Harry?” as she spoke she walked towards him and then bent forwards so that her breasts were in line with his cock.

I can tell you I could do nothing as I watched this, I was frozen to the spot, fixated on the big screen. Harry was far less immobilised however and his hand was furiously stroking his cock. In seconds he was splashing her with line after line of cum, but with his eyes fixed on her boobs he showed no sign of stopping. “I can’t, I can’t stop” he screamed once; and then he just fell forward to the floor as Alison stepped lightly out of his way.

There was a moment of silence. I realised that I wasn’t breathing and gulped for air. Alison stroked her breasts slowly and reached her hand to her mouth to lick at the residue. Time stretched.

“What the fuck is this?", the voice came from the monitor, but I could not see the speaker. At the foot of the screen Bill stepped into view, he had his weapon drawn but his stance was all wrong.

Alison raised her hands slightly as if in surrender and then lowered herself to her knees, bending forwards towards Bill.

“You’re friend can’t take his eyes of my ass”, she said.

“What?", Bill’s reply sounded strangled.

At the top of the screen I saw movement, Doug was moving between the cases at the far end of the room.

“In a moment he’s going to fuck my ass, but right now you should look at my breasts. That’s it, look now, look closer. Now cum and sleep.”

Bill stood for a moment then let out a long groan and collapsed to his knees and sank to the floor.

“Quickly now,” Alison called, she was rolling her ass in a slow hypnotic circular movement. “Be quick if you want to fuck me, I can see the cum leaking through his clothes and I’m hungry.”

Doug was on her in seconds, he gripped her shoulders and pounded into her furiously, his face a rictus grin of insane lust. Just looking at him put ice in my stomach. After no more than 5 or 6 seconds he made a final massive thrust and clutched at her while he rode the orgasm. As I feared though, his pleasure clearly became pain a few moments later and he writhed and bucked for more than a minute before slumping broken onto the marble floor.

Alison showed no sign of concern for her recent lover as she crawled on all fours towards Bill. Something in the action of her shoulders and hips reminded me of a snake, some kind of constrictor sidling up to its prey. With no ceremony she undid his belt and yanked down his trousers and shorts, Bill’s a big man but she efficiently lifted and pulled him with little apparent effort. A single stroke of her finger caused his cock to harden and she dipped her head to suck on it causing Bill’s formerly immobile form to become a jittery blur of tics and spasms on the screen.

When Bill was done. Alison rose, turned her back to the camera and moved towards the middle of the room. I couldn’t take my eyes of the rolling motion of her hips, the sweat glistened on her back and buttocks.

“I know you’re watching, Mike.”

My heart stopped for more than a beat, how could she be talking to me? In the room she pulled a rug over low viewing sofa and lay down on it drawing her feet together to form a diamond and raising her hands above her head before intertwining her fingers.

“She liked you Mike. You were the only one that Alison liked,” and I could no longer believe that the girl I was watching now was the one who had entered the room. “This position is known as the Scarab. In this position you will fuck my pussy, we will both cum and this transformation will be complete.”

“Come to me Mike, come and anoint this final place for me. Come and make your sacrifice in this sanctified place no man has entered before.”

I staggered to my feet still staring at the screen. Her voice continued in its soft soporific way.

“It won’t be like the others Mike. You will fuck me and we will be locked together until we both cum, you will give me your life and the life of your unborn children, but some part of you will stay with me forever. Come to me Mike, fill me with your life, experience a future of ecstasy inside me.”

I could not wait, could not think of anything but sinking into her and giving her everything I was.

I’m not sure what happened next, I crashed from the security room and stumbled down towards the exhibit hall. I must have tripped in my haste, because they found me at the foot of the emergency stairs. I broke my left leg and my collar bone, they said I’d been out for hours. No one knows what happened to Alison, the security footage was corrupted after the power outage and they just found the bodies in the exhibit hall. The doorman at Alison’s apartment went missing though, his wife told the police the next day that he didn’t come back from work and they’ve never found him.

I’m just glad you let me dictate this, you know I can’t get that picture of her out of my head, lying on that bed, waiting, waiting for me. If you hadn’t strapped my hands, or wadded my penis so I can find no purchase with it, the thought of her would have me wanking again and again and again. Oh God I’d do anything to find her.

Mike Raymond
(NYC Triboro Asylum) 2013-2-28