The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Removed.

By The Slaver.

Lt. Tariq exited the steel and glass Gym building, crossed the street and entered the nearby parking lot. The heat of the late afternoon had forced Tariq to undo his tie and unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt. He had put on his jacket, after he had dressed after his work-out and shower. His black leather gym bag slung over his shoulder bounced as Tariq quickly trekked to his convertible. He peeled out of the parking lot and headed for Captain Sheridan’s home. Within thirty minutes, Tariq was parking outside the Captain’s home.

As he walked towards the entrance of the house, Tariq saw Sheridan’s vehicle an SUV parked on the driveway of the house: also there was another vehicle, also parked on the driveway. Tariq thought this was odd. He let himself into the house; he had not even closed the door, before a harsh voice called out, “In the study now!”

Tariq closed the door; and headed for the study. Both he and Sheridan were in the pay of a local Crime Boss (for the right price, of course). “You’re late. I’ve been waiting for over an hour.” Said Sheridan, as he stood up from the leather chair he had been sitting in. “You’re the boss!” Tariq answered, not wishing to have an argument. Tariq then suddenly noticed another man reclined in another leather chair. “Who’s that?” Tariq asked.

Tariq walked over to the fair, blonde guy. He had that California look, which stuck out here in New York. The guy could not be more than a few years older than Tariq. Sheridan had not said a word, and Tariq could understand why Sheridan had not answered his question. As Sheridan approached the guy, he stood, and greeted Tariq. “Hi. I’m Zachary. I’m here to discuss some business with you!” Zachary said.

“You’re what?” Tariq asked, with an inquisitorial tone. Zachary repeated his reply; Tariq turned and looked at Sheridan, this time he spoke. “That’s right; he’s already discussed the business with me, and only has to discuss it with you?” As he was talking, Sheridan got up from his chair and walked over to the drinks table; he poured a large Scotch for Tariq, he gave the drink to Tariq. “I’ll leave the two of you to talk!” He said as he left the study, closing the door behind him.

Both Tariq and Zachary sat down in the leather seats; facing each other. Tariq took a sip of Scotch from the glass that Sheridan had given him. Zachary smiled as he watched Tariq gulp the Scotch from his glass. The young cop finished his drink. “I don’t. . . understand why . . . coming . . . here… but . . . must . . .” Tariq said. He slurred his speech, until finally Tariq dropped his head backwards and stopped speaking: the empty glass fell from his hand.

Zachary smiled the drug always worked quickly: he whispered to himself. “You asshole! Now I’m going to fuck with our mind.” He reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved an iPod and earbuds, as he inserted the earbuds into Tariq’s ears and activated the iPod, Sheridan’s SUV could be heard pulling away from the house.

For the next twenty-four hours, Tariq listened to a continual loop of five programming tracks.

Track 1. “Close your eyes and listen to the waves as they ripple upon the shore. The cool breeze wafts your body, as you relax, lie still, and find that perfect place to empty your mind. An empty mind has no stress. It feels good to have an empty mind. An empty mind has no stress. It feels good to have an empty mind. Being empty is fun. It makes you giggle because you’re silly and empty.”

Track 2. “Breathe in and breathe out, breathe in and breathe out. Let your mind free itself of stress. You are an empty, giggling silly boy. You like being an empty, giggling silly boy. You like being an empty slut. You want to be an empty slut. An empty sexy slut. An empty sexy slutty boy. A silly slut with an empty head.”

Track 3. “Himbos like having an empty head. Himbos likes being silly. Himbos likes having an empty head. Himbos like having an empty head. Himbos likes being silly. Himbos like having an empty head, and they like being silly. Himbos like having an empty head. Himbos likes being silly. Himbos like being sexy sluts. Himbos love being sexy sluts. Himbos live only to be sexy empty sluts. Himbos like being sexy empty sluts. Himbos love being sexy sluts. Himbos can’t live without being sexy empty sluts. Himbos like being sexy sluts. Himbos love being sexy sluts. Himbos can’t live without being sexy sluts. Himbos like being sexy sluts. Himbos love being sexy sluts.”

Track 4. “Himbos can’t live without being sexy sluts. You are a himbo. You like having an empty head. You like being silly. You are a himbo. You like having an empty head. You like being silly. Himbos love cock and cum. You love cock and cum. Himbos can’t think of anything but cocks, cum and obeying. Himbos love having sex with men. Having sex with men makes you warm and happy. Having sex with men makes you happy, horny, empty and obedient. Himbos love cock, cum and to serve. You love cock and cum. Himbos can’t think of anything but cocks and cum. Himbos love having sex with men. Having sex with men makes you happy.”

Track 5. “Having sex with men makes you happy, horny, empty and want to obey. Himbos love cock, cum and obeying. You love cock and cum. Himbos can’t think of anything but cocks and cum. Himbos love having sex with men. Having sex with men makes you warm and happy. Having sex with men makes you happy, horny, empty and want to obey. You are a himbo, with an empty head, relaxed, horny. You can’t wait to suck cock, eat cum and take cock up the ass.”

Later Tariq opened his eyes to found his himself blindfolded, and strapped to a bed. He could feel a cold breeze on his body, so he was naked. Tariq could hear Zachary’s voice, but could not see him. Tariq felt Zachary’s finger on his lips, then Zachary’s finger pressed into Tariq’s mouth. Tariq tasted something with a lemony taste on the finger. Tariq’s head felt dizzy; and empty as Zachary’s finger swirled about in his mouth. After a few seconds, Zachary pulled his finger out, and then Tariq felt something else pressing against his lips, Zachary’s cock. Seconds later, Zachary’s mammoth cock filled Tariq’s mouth. “Now, suck it, you little cop bitch.” Zachary shouted. Tariq sucked Zachary’s cock, as best he could. Strapped to the bed, Zachary could only bob his mouth so far.

Zachary knelt on the bed and face-fucked the restrained cop until he climaxed, Tariq busted his nut as Zachary continued to face-fuck him, roughly. Zachary shouted out at Tariq, “Swallow every drop, bitch.” As he busted his nut, ounces of Zachary’s cum slid down into Tariq’s gullet. As his cock released rope after rope of cum, Zachary kept his cock in Zachary’s mouth, hoping to keep up his mojo. Zachary loosened Tariq’s blindfold. Tariq stared into Zachary’s eyes. “What do good Himbo’s want?” Said Zachary.

“Himbos can’t think of anything but cocks and cum. Himbos love having sex with men. Having sex with men makes them happy.” Tariq replied, dazed and entranced. Zachary’s cock blocked Tariq’s tongue, forcing Tariq to mumble his answers. Zachary insisted on keeping his cock in Tariq’s mouth. Another dose of his cum was necessary to complete Tariq’s training. Zachary slowly pumped his cock in and out of Tariq’s mouth. Zachary placed a pillow behind Tariq’s head allowing him to bob on Zachary’s beefy rod, as the blood again filled the veiny, rod of flesh that hung between Zachary’s legs. Zachary needed little time to resurrect his once-climaxed cock. As he busted another nut down Tariq’s throat, Zachary pulled his cock out of Tariq’s mouth, he got off the bed. Zachary walked into the bathroom, showered, and dried himself. Then he returned to the bedroom, Zachary stared at the restrained cop, who had cum running out of his mouth, and an empty look on his face.

Months have passed:

Captain Sheridan parked his SUV in the parking lot of the empty gym, this late at night no one would be there. Sheridan got out of the SUV, and walked to the door of the gym, light shone from under the door. Sheridan pushed the door in-wards; it opened onto a brightly lit entrance hall. Zachary stood by one of the desk, smiling.

“Good of you to come Captain!” Zachary smiled, Sheridan just nodded his head: he understood that once Zachary had removed Tariq, the two of them would not have any more contact after that. But it seemed that Zachary thought other-wise. Before Sheridan could say anything, Zachary spoke, “If you follow me, Captain. You will see, why I asked you here?” Zachary laughed as he turned and walked away, Sheridan had no choice but to follow Zachary. Zachary led Sheridan into one of the gym’s locker room.

In the locker room, Sheridan was startled to see Tariq standing by the bench that run down the middle of the locker room, completely naked, his cock in a stainless-steel ribbed cock cage. “What the fuck is this all about?” Sheridan exclaimed turning and looking at Zachary. “You wanted Tariq removed, which I did about 12 weeks ago! I’m showing you what happened to him.” Zachary paused for a moment, and then said, “Tariq, let’s show the captain what your new Life is like. Apart from endlessly working out in this Gym. Let’s show him, so he can see what his future might if he thinks of ever of crossing me!”

Zachary walked towards a locker cabinet, opened one of the lockers and from it he pulled out a glass dildo, easily 16″. The dildo had a handle. Zachary walked towards Tariq, handed him the glass dildo, and said, “Show Captain Sheridan.” Tariq sat on the bench, he leaned back, slightly, threw his legs either side of the bench, exposing his shaven Slut-pussy. Without flinching a muscle, Tariq took the glass dildo from Zachary and shoved it in his tight little hole, burying all of the 16″. He pumped his ass with the glass dildo several minutes, and then finally, Tariq moaned, and shouted, as Jizz exploded from his cock into the stainless-steel ribbed cock cage.

Sheridan just sat on the end of the bench in shock. Zachary said to Tariq, “Freeze, bitch.” Tariq froze in place, unable to move or hear anything being said, that was not directly to him. Sheridan sat on the end of the bench still in shock: his cock growing thicker and harder by the minute. As he was about to finally speak, his cock tented in his pants, Sheridan said, “I don’t know what to say.”

Zachary moved nearer to Sheridan, lowered his trousers and exposed his cock. “There not much you can say. Now suck my cock.” Zachary said as he shoved his cock down Sheridan’s throat. The stud Police Captain sucked Zachary’s cock. “What can you say when sucking cock, bitch?” Zachary asked, “I can’t say anything.” Sheridan mumbled his mouth full of cock “Exactly!” Laughed Zachary.

At their first meeting, Zachary has trained Sheridan to suck cock. He would need this skill in his new life. Zachary needed little time to bust his nut. He shot his load deep down Sheridan’s throat. Zachary pulled out of Sheridan’s mouth, and pulled up his pants, Zachary stood looking at Sheridan, who remained on the bench with his cock tenting through his pants. Zachary walked over to the locker cabinet, and opened another of the lockers; from this one Zachary took out an iPod and earbuds: he inserted the earbuds into Sheridan’s ears and activated the iPod. Sheridan twenty-four hour programming had begun.

Two days later:

Zachary enter a dim lit room, against the far wall of the room, stood Tariq and Sheridan, both were completely naked, and both of their cocks were encased in stainless-steel ribbed cock cages. In his hand, Zachary held a two-headed two-foot rubber dildo. Zachary made Tariq and Sheridan kneel on the floor, their buttocks abutting each other. Zachary roughly inserted the two-headed two-foot rubber dildo into the two kneeling guy’s asses, when he had completely inserted the Dildo, he clicked his finger. Slowly at first, and then they picked up the pace, Tariq and Sheridan began pumping back and forth. Zachary rubbed his cock through his pants. The two former crocked cops moan as their caged cocks tried to become erect. Now, all Tariq and Sheridan could do, was simply bobbed along, back and forth. There would be no pleasure for them, in their miscible, worthless lives ever again!

THE END: