The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Repopulated Chapter Two

The armored aliens ushered them out onto the street, which looked like a charnel house. Bodies lay collapsed on the pavement, interspersed with dead slugs.

Some of the officers were moaning, pulling themselves upright with bulbous amoebas pulsing on their heads. Aliens appeared to be examining some of the other fallen men, turning them over and placing their hands over their bodies.

“What are they doing to them?” she whispered to Jackie, craning her neck to get a better view.

“They are being evaluated,” interrupted Ben, his jerky movements causing her to shudder. His eyes glowed as a wide smile spread over his face. “Many will be suitable for integration. Their material is too valuable to be wasted.”

Kate swallowed, not entirely sure what that meant. Were they using their bodies like puppets, long after the former intelligence had expired? Or did they possess some way of restoring a body’s functions after death?

She knew better than to be hopeful about such things. The former proud police force was likely being turned into zombies, turned into shock troops for the aliens.

Bile roiled in her belly as she formulated more questions. She had to know.

A loud cry disrupted her concentration, the sound of tramping feet echoing off the buildings. A squad of armored aliens marched their way down the center of the street, followed by a cage that floated along the ground. She could see no means of levitation, but it appeared to be guided in some fashion.

It slowed to a stop in front of them, an attached stairway leading up to a metal door, which hinged open automatically. The metal bars shimmered, swirling red lines spiraling up and down in a slow, malevolent pattern.

She blinked, looking down as bright afterimages caused lines of blurry blue to play over the ground. A warm breeze caressed her shoulders, feeling surprisingly good, given their situation.

Something as banal as this was sufficient to calm her fears, for the moment, her mind setting into motion. There just… weren’t any conclusions to arrive at, however. She needed to know more.

An alien prodded her back, and she moved forward, mounting the stairs to the cage. It was obvious that they intended on taking them back to their ship, at which point she should have more information to go on. It was the duty of every captor to attempt an escape from their jailor, which meant that she needed to be as observant as possible.

Stepping into the cage, she sat down on one of the benches mounted around the interior. It was made out of an organic material, purple and spongy. At least it was soft. She’d take any comfort she could get in a world that was becoming increasingly hostile.

Peering out between the bars, she gulped as she noted the number of aliens marching. They appeared endless, their ranks growing as their feet thumped over the pavement.

This was probably just a trick, or an illusion. There couldn’t possibly be that many of them. Surely, what she was seeing must be the main thrust of their invasion force. It couldn’t be like this everywhere.

Otherwise, the planet was screwed, and she couldn’t allow herself to think that way. There must be some way they could eke out a victory. Giving up wasn’t an option.

She couldn’t very well see any other options at the moment, though. The aliens seemed to be gathering up everyone they could get their hands on, turning them into zombies or bringing them back to their ship. For what purpose?

The cage wobbled as more people climbed aboard. It was being filled with the infested officers, their faces slack as the alien organisms sat on their skulls like jaunty little hats. It would have been amusing if the reality of the situation wasn’t so cold.

She folded her arms, squeezing into a corner as far away from them as she could. She noticed that Ben had joined them, sitting on a bench. His glowing eyes stared straight ahead, devoid of life.

Jackie crossed her legs and leaned back, looking casual as she sat across from him, wrapping her fingers over the laces of her boots. “Why are you coming with us?” she asked. “Aren’t you already one of their slaves?“

The dullness in his eyes faded as the blue glow returned, the creature pulsing on his skull. “This material is under temporary control,” the Ben thing announced. “We are being sent for further processing.”

“What kind of processing?” asked Jackie, her fingers trembling near her waist, clearly feeling the lack of her pistol.

“We are raw. We will be refined,” replied Ben, blinking his eyes as the amoeba shifted. “We will be made complete.”

Kate didn’t like the sound of that. She squeezed her thighs with her hands, a shiver tingling up her spine as the cage jolted, the door hinging shut as they moved towards the south. Marching aliens were passing them in the other direction, armored feet tromping along the ground.

They ignored the fiery wreck on the street ahead, unconcerned by the heat as they continued in a straight line. Not even the sporadic potshots being sent their way from somewhere off in the distance appeared to affect them.

Either they trusted their armored suits to protect them, or they were being mind controlled. Perhaps both. The perfect soldiers.

As they moved through the intersection, circling around the island in the middle, she caught sight of a larger force approaching. Two large columns of the aliens were marching in good order, escorted by large quadrupeds on either side.

They had stout legs, and long, rounded trunks, like elephants, with flat, wrinkled faces containing large, watery black eyes. Their bellies were rotund, somewhat transparent, filled with bulging round ovoids.

“What are those?” she exclaimed, marveling at the way their bodies wobbled in a strange two step motion, their legs synchronized together as large udders dragged along the ground.

“Those are Tonkains,” replied Ben, rolling his neck into an oblique angle so that he could look at what she was pointing at. “They act as surrogate mothers and storage tanks to help spread the Sturge.”

Kate was going to ask what the Sturge was, but the answer soon became evident as the monstrous quadrupeds began to barf up a purplish material onto the street, spreading their trunks back and forth to form an organic matting, similar to ground bark.

She held her nose as the cage floated over the pile, gulping at how sickly sweet it smelled. Like honey mixed with lavender, but ten times as potent. Ugh.

It wasn’t going to get any better, however. As they moved out of the city environs, she spotted a wave of the material in the distance, a carpet of purple that overlaid the land. More Tonkains were hard at work, disgorging their cargo over any objects in their way.

Trees, bushes, stop signs, buildings. They were all being coated with the substance. It was being applied like some sort of glue, turning the environment around them into a purplish soup.

As they passed by a tree that had been completely engulfed, she frowned. The tips of the branches were covered by swollen pods that had grown around them. The tips flowered open, revealing pinkish, fleshy interiors that contained reverse faced teeth, like a carnivorous plant.

They convulsed, a stream of purple liquid spurting out of their tips, showering the pathway next to them with a spattering pile of new material. She could already see a buildup forming, a mound that several interested Tonkains were investigating. They were probably planning on sucking it up via their trunks for later distribution.

The implications of this were not lost on her. The aliens were terraforming the local environment, making it more hospitable for them, and at the same time, making it impossible for humans to survive. How quickly could they spread this Sturge, and what would be the tipping point beyond which there was a catastrophic collapse of the local ecosystem?

“You’d best get used to it,” chuckled Ben, a terrifying grin on his face as he sighed with satisfaction, the cloying scent laying thick in the air. “Soon, it’s going to be everywhere. Breathe it in. It’s the aroma of your defeat. The stench of submission.“

Jackie gagged, a funny expression on her face as she held a hand over her nose. “It’s nasty, but…” she frowned, her forehead creasing. “...I’m actually starting to like it.“

She was right. Kate was already finding the texture to be a little less sweet, a little more subtle, the scent tickling at the back of her throat. It was pleasant.

Her face relaxed, and she giggled, hiccuping as she stared at Jackie, desire gripping her loins. “It’s… not sho bad,” she slurred, squeezing her thighs together as she tried to suppress her sudden arousal.

Ben swapped positions, moving next to her. She squeezed further into the corner, but the scent was overpowering. She could do little but blink, trying to clear the haze that had settled over her mind.

“Your friend is having the same difficulty you are,” he said conversationally. “You don’t yet have an implant, so your body isn’t able to filter out the aphrodisiac effect of the Sturge. It’s overloading your mind, making you deliciously pliable.”

He ran a hand up her side, which made her shudder. She tried to pull back from him, but there was nowhere to go. He gave her a soft look. “Don’t worry, I’m not planning on usurping her position. I’ve already received news that my wife has been picked up, and I’m very much looking forward to being reunited with her.“

He arching his back like a cat. “The parasite is stroking my mind,” he sighed. “It wants me to breed, but my mission takes precedence. Come on, let’s get you prepared for processing. You’ll feel so much better once a parasite flutters through your thoughts. You’ll understand that this is the only way.“

Kate wanted to say no, but her eyes were watering, nose streaming. The smell had gotten to her, tugging at her nostrils as it overwhelmed her. She couldn’t turn her head, couldn’t do anything as she watched the man she loved as a father knelt next to the side of the cage, reaching out as a Tonkain laid its trunk into his hands.

The creature trotted along next to the cage, matching its slow but steady pace. Its eyes crossed as a fat bulge appeared near the top of its trunk, rolling down its furry length.

Kate gulped as she spotted the green pocket of pus that was expelled from the end, gathered reverently in Ben’s hands. He moved it aside, waiting patiently for another to be spat from the end, giving him two.

He shot Kate a knowing glance, moving over to where Jackie was trying to keep herself upright. It was a losing battle, her body slumping against the cage bars, her eyes rolling as Ben shuffled in close, the glowing green globs pulsing in his hands.

He slipped into the seat next to her, hefting them in front of her eyes. “You don’t have a choice,” he declared. “It doesn’t matter how much you fight it. The aroma will drag you down, submerge you within its essence, drown you in a sea of pleasure. You cannot stop the rising tide. We are the future. We are your future.“

Jackie moaned, shaking her head, but her eyes were rolling up into her skull. Her ability to resist had been removed, leaving her open to control by a parasite. It was inevitable.

She took in a harsh breath as Ben sat one of the slimy, green packages on Jackie’s forehead. The glow increased in intensity, the ball moving a little higher to the top of her skull. Rolling into position, a red stripe appeared on top, its lidded eye firmly shut as it came into view on the front, a sparkle of blue filling an internal pocket in its body.

The amoeba hissed, steam appearing around the edges, then the eye popped open, spearing Kate with its lurid, yellow glare.

Her pulse throbbed in her chest as Ben turned towards her. “It likes you,” he murmured. “Probably because she likes you.“

Jackie breathed in deeply, but her eyes remained closed. She moaned, her hands clenching reflexively.

She wanted to ask what the creature was doing to her lover, but it was patently obvious that she was about to find out. She couldn’t even scrounge up enough fear to care, the cloying scent suppressing her terror at the situation.

He lifted the remaining blob in his hands, the amorphous lump pulsing gently as he shuffled towards her. She groaned, but didn’t move, resigned at the outcome. She could try to punch it out of his hands, but she was feeling desperately lethargic, her limbs dangling like lead weights.

Stopping in front of her, he lifted the organism out of her field of view. “Don’t worry, you’ll understand your new position soon. As a subservient being, chained to our will and purpose.“

Kate rolled her eyes, hoping for a miracle, but there would be nobody arriving to help her out of this predicament. The other men being carried in the cage had already been infested. She had to accept that the only way out was through. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad?

A wet pressure appeared on her forehead as the creature plopped into place. She frowned as the spot pulsed, a strange fluttering sensation smoothing out her hair as it rotated itself into position.

A rounded ball of pain hit her forehead like a solid hammer blow, followed by a wet crunch. She groaned as a tickling sensation appeared inside her brain, gritting her teeth as it licked around the edges of her thoughts, delineating the expanse of her consciousness.

Suddenly, her vision flooded with a fluorescent blue, washing out the scenery with the throbbing color. She gasped, an unconscious smile lighting up her lips. It was strange, but beautiful.

A flush of pleasure roared through her head, and she rubbed her hands over her sides, restraining herself with difficulty. She wanted to feel. She wanted to touch. She wanted to… ooooh!

She straightened up as her consciousness was pushed aside. Her thoughts hadn’t stopped, but she was thoroughly occupied with the pleasure that trickled through her brain. Intuitively, she knew this was on purpose, keeping her docile while the alien creature seized control.

An eye flipped open on her forehead, and suddenly she was seeing the world from two perspectives. This would have been disorienting, but as she was not in control of her body, it didn’t matter.

She was free to take in this new, unusual view, studying the beautiful patterns of ultraviolet light that the creature was feeding into her head.

A pulsing glow was in front of her, resolving into the shape of her lover. There was something special about her that she found attractive, especially now that she had an alien amoeba on her head. It looked like it belonged.

She dropped the radio that had been tucked under her arm, watching it nonplussed as it rolled through the bars and tumbled out onto the Sturge, sinking from view.

Her head turned towards Ben. “This material has been subdued,” she said in liquidy tones, folding her arms as she assumed a respectful pose. “She is ready for conversion.”

“Good,” he nodded, clicking his tongue in a strange pattern. “I will leave you alone to consolidate your control.”

Kate made a wet noise with her lips, ignoring his presence. The alien was far more interested in her lover, moving Kate’s body next to her.

Jackie was still in a daze, the creature on her head dipping as she grimaced. “There is no reason to resist,” the alien controlling Kate said in a matter of fact voice. “It is already in your mind. You will cede control eventually. You are only causing yourself unnecessary pain.”

She took hold of Jackie’s hand, giving it a squeeze. This action was a mix of what the alien would allow, mingled with her own thoughts in a strange form of gestalt.

Deep down, she suspected that the alien was quite happy with allowing her this independence, as it allowed the creature to apply control in more important areas. Like… suppressing any thought of escape.

Oh. Yeah, when she tried to think about that, the thought became as slippery as a greasy sponge. It was most definitely in control.

A sigh escaped her lips, and she settled down, enjoying the feel of Jackie’s hand on hers. Her lover twitched as the alien organism worked on her, forcing her to obey.

She relaxed against the side of the cage, watching the scenery go by. Armored aliens were moving grav carts around on top of the Sturge, shifting heavy machinery into position. Great, metal shafts were being erected, sparking energy surrounding the glowing crystals being hoisted on top.

Her mind idly wondered what this was all about, and she was surprised to find that the information was supplied to her with a minimum of fuss. These were Interruption beacons, meant to distort and swallow radio waves, disrupting human communication. The less they could talk with each other, the less they could coordinate their resistance.

As the Sturge increased in volume and spread further, they would expand this network, adding antennas that would help them to track down anyone who had escaped their net. All material would be retrieved and installed, bringing them home as alien slaves.

Then, they would be converted, like she would. Made into something greater. Her body was excited, thighs tingling. She could barely wait to see what was in store for her!

Confused, she was unable to tell whether this desire was being imposed by the alien, but in practice, it hardly mattered. It had control. Any thoughts it had would become hers soon enough. She would embrace the aliens. They were her future.

Her face relaxed into a dopey grin. It wasn’t so bad, being the alien’s slave. She didn’t have to worry about her future—where she would eat, where she would live. The alien would take care of her. It was much better to be on the winning side. To be on the obedient side.

Jackie groaned, her body shifting as she squeezed Kate’s hand. Kate turned, noting the way the baleful eye on her alien Master blinked calmly. Her resistance had crumbled. It was over. She had been installed.

The pleasure that suffused her body at this knowledge was unbearable. She wanted to touch her lover, to lick, to taste her lips. And why should she hold back? There was nothing stopping her!

Getting onto her knees, she lifted a leg over the top of Jackie’s hip, straddling her on both sides. The parasite on top of her head pulsed more intensely, her eyes a sparkling blue as she sighed. Her jaw dropped open, eyes creasing with invitation. Yes. They both wanted this!

Cupping the sides of her chin, she leaned in, pressing their lips together. Her vision wavered as she closed her eyes, transferring to the sight of the parasite sitting happily on top of her head. She could watch her lover’s parasite melt into a pleased pile of goo while their tongues played together, the warmth of their breath commingling as they leaned into the pleasure. This was truly a transcendent experience!

She was interested in proceeding further, spurred on by her parasite, when a streaking contrail lit up the sky behind Jackie’s head. The creature sat back, easing its control over her body as adrenaline spiked her bloodstream.

She frowned, sitting back on Jackie’s legs as she traced the path the object was making through the atmosphere. “Is that a missile?

Jackie twisted her shoulders, all three of her eyes blinking as she strained to get a view. “It’s splitting up,” she observed, lifting a hand to shade the sun out of her parasite’s eye.

She was right. The single contact had split into a swarm of bright, shiny objects, dropping from the sky at a rapid velocity. Her belly flipped over. “They’re trying to nuke us,” she squeaked out, feeling small.

There was nowhere for her to go. They were all going to be turned into tiny puddles of radioactive ash where they sat.

She shuffled closer, intending on gathering Jackie into a hug for the last few seconds they had remaining on the planet.

Jackie held up a hand, pushing her back. “Look, there’s a shimmer up above. It looks like some kind of a shield, maybe?”

There was a blue glimmer in the air surrounding the objects, now that she mentioned it, and the color was getting more defined as time went on, forming a cone around the tip of the fast traveling projectiles.

“Less like a shield, and more like an atmosphere,” murmured Kate, spotting an orange glow that seemed to be building.

If this continued, the resulting friction of their passage would… boom!

A series of expanding balls of light lit up the sky, a trembling explosion rattling the ground around them. The shockwave arrived soon after, rattling the bars of the cage with an intense jitter.

Kate braced for the physical impact, but none came, a deeper shimmer of blue appearing in a dome high overhead. She could see it arching out into the distance, covering the landing location of the alien ships ahead.

This must be a secondary shield, catching and deflecting any energy that might physically harm the craft. What advanced technology!

It must also serve to filter out some of the intensity from the explosions, as the light wasn’t hurting her eyes, and their bodies hadn’t been turned into paste. The aliens must have known this!

Her vision blurred as a curtain of blue colored her field of view. She sighed, relaxing as the alien creature retook control, a smug grin forming on her face. “Of course we knew,” the organism said with her lips. “Your earth politicians are quick to choose their most extreme option when diplomacy fails. There’s no negotiations, simply escalation. They want us gone.“

Jackie sat up, her mouth also fitted with a smirk. “But we are here to stay. They will have to talk with us, eventually, but only after they understand that they cannot destroy us. Not with hypersonic missiles, not with nuclear fission. They lack the ability to remove us. We have arrived. For good.“

“Not that it matters if they talk,” sighed Kate, a pleasurable sensation stroking over her breasts, inflaming her nipples. “They will be converted. There is no other option.”

Both of them sighed, leaning into each other as their parasites filled them to the brim with their blue essence.

It was getting harder to tell their own desires apart from those of the aliens. Perhaps, it didn’t matter. They wanted each other, and that was enough.

The cage rocked gently as they moved over a hump of the purplish organic material. They were entering a small copse, the trees covered with a thick, spongy layer. As she watched, one of the trunks expanded, a bulbous mass squeezing up from the base.

The top flowered open, a spray of fluid spurting out in a concentric shower. The cage passed next to the tree, purplish blobs spattering all over the occupants.

Kate’s controlled body rolled a finger under one of the blobs that had decorated her shirt, lifting it up to her lips and placing it inside. Her tongue rolled over the sweetness, and she grunted with pleasure, letting the flavor fill her mouth as she sucked it down her throat. Marvelous!

It tasted like grape, although that could just be her body’s taste buds trying to translate whatever organic compounds the fluid contained into something more familiar to her palate. With the amoeba mucking around in her brain, she wouldn’t be too surprised if it had purposefully crossed some of her wires to make her like it.

Whatever the reason, she found it incredibly tasty. She wanted more, but the alien didn’t appear willing to accommodate her. The cage was rapidly approaching one of the alien ships, giving her something else to worry about.

The saucer had a central column that rested against the ground, a line of light whipping around the base in a circle as the ground trembled around them. Was it drilling into the ground? If so, for what purpose?

More than one cage had been brought up near the base of the column, near a looping conveyor belt made of silvery steel. Occupants of one of the cages were being unloaded onto the belt by a small squad of armored aliens, their glossy black armor shimmering in the daylight sun.

The cage rumbled to a halt, and they all stood, ordered by their alien parasites. Kate soon found herself in a line behind her lover, arms at her sides as she stared straight ahead. Her vision was tinted a deeper blue as the creature filled her brain with more of its essence, ensuring her obedience.

She breathed in and out, a thrill of pleasure rushing up her spine with every step she took. She was being brought closer to fruition, to conversion. This was intentional; the parasite was making her feel this way, making her desire her own conversion.

Her body was on fire, clothing chafing against her skin. She wanted to take it all off. To give in.

She found to her frustration that she wasn’t capable of doing so. The amoeba was keeping her right on the edge, using the uneasiness it was instilling to control her. Her mind was so busy trying to figure out what it was doing to her that she had no time to worry about escaping its grip.

Thus occupied, she soon found herself stepping onto the spongy organic mat that covered the ground outside the cage. The air smelled sweet, like fruit, the tangy taste of grapes stirring the back of her throat.

The crowd of controlled humans didn’t wander around. Their parasites had very definite plans about what they should be doing, splitting them up into multiple lines at different conveyor belts that led up into the large saucer above.

Tonkains milled through the crowd, their dull eyes and large trunks snorting at each human as they passed. She wasn’t certain what the purpose of this was until one of them approached her.

It lifted its trunk, snorting at the amoeba on her head, a chuffing sound reaching her ears. A small, pink tongue stuck out of the tip of its trunk, licking at the amoeba before it turned, moving to the next person in line.

Her parasite shivered, but she sensed amusement above anything else. The Tonkain must have been confirming that she had been installed correctly before letting them go. If not, she was certain it would have spat up a parasite from its belly.

Just how many of those things were there? If this was a full scale invasion, as it appeared to be, they were going to need a whole hell of a lot. Were they grown en masse inside the Tonkains via an asexual process?

She really had no idea what the life cycle of the amoebas was, and had to admit to herself that she was curious about them. How did they eat? How did they grow? What was the ultimate point of all this? What did they really want with them?

It seemed like an awful lot of trouble to enslave a bunch of humans. Wouldn’t it have been easier to exterminate them all?

Not that she wanted to be killed, mind you, but as a thought experiment, it was truly baffling. Taking care of all the humans being converted would require a tremendous amount of food and organization. Was there some kind of hive mind, treating all of the enslaved humans as its puppets?

She could easily imagine the faceless efficiency of an AI directing the actions of each invasion cell, stopping each counteroffensive with an implacable zeal. It was a fanciful thought, as she had seen nothing of the sort so far. All this appeared to be organic in nature. The true brains behind the operation remained hidden.

They would have to reveal themselves sooner or later. All she had to do was remain patient. Not like she had a choice!

Jackie turned around and waited, looking blank. A bucket seat floated up the conveyor behind her and two armored aliens crowded in, grabbing her by the arms. In the blink of an eye she was hoisted upwards and pushed back, her legs being shoved apart by a wedge shape molded into the bottom of the rubbery seat.

Laying back, she lifted her legs, setting them into impressions provided in a curve in the front where the seat jutted out. Folding her arms over her breasts, she settled her bulk into the brown back, which ended at her shoulders. Her duster flopped over the sides, a dazed expression in her eyes.

She focused on Kate for a brief moment, giving her a warm smile. This was all her, breaking through the interference of the alien parasite. “I love you, little pickle.”

Kate pursed her lips, giving her a frown as the alien injected more blue fluid into her skull, her ears burbling as it drained into her eyes. She strained to say the first thing that came to mind. “I’m only sour when you’re not around.”

Jackie’s eyes glowed, and she slumped into the chair as it moved up the belt, vanishing above.

Soon, it was her turn. The parasite turned her around to face the small crowd. She spotted Ben there, along with several of his officers.

Some of them appeared to be mortally wounded, the holes in their bodies patched up by blobs of organic material. It was a wonder they were upright at all, their limbs twitching as their parasites held them vertical.

She didn’t know what to make of this. Were the aliens putting together an army of zombies, or did they have something else up their sleeves?

Ben glanced at her, giving her a sideways grin. She thought she might be catching a glimpse of his former human self underneath the iron grip of the parasite, but it was soon gone, washed out by the fluorescent blue glow that pooled in his eyes.

Her vision swam in sympathy, the rush of liquid rattling her brain. She might be more concerned about what it was doing to her if the way it bathed her thoughts didn’t feel so good.

She blinked as the triangular blue eyes of the armored aliens watched her silently, their armored shells gleaming. Together, they lifted her onto a seat, her legs neatly sliding into place. The spongy surface embraced her hips, making her quite comfortable as the seat tilted, her body being carried smoothly upwards.

Staring at the ground below, she burped as a trickle of fluid ran through her sinuses, a pleasant coolness dripping down her throat. This was unusual, but nothing too concerning. She swallowed, relaxing as the conveyor moved her farther away from the ground.

A silly grin settled on her face as her neck rocked gently back and forth. None of this felt especially real. Her world had become a distressing tinge of purple mixed with blue, a normally stomach churning hue, but this seemed alright to her muddled mind. It was the color of domination.

She spun around on the conveyor, getting a good look at the ship’s underbelly. Around the central core, there were several large domes situated at regular intervals. Each one of them lit up in turn, a ring of light rippling down the sides. At the bottom, the light ran together into a bright spot, the ground trembling as the ship shuddered.

She wasn’t sure what this meant, but got the sense that the ship had dropped a little, pushing itself into the ground. The aliens must mean to stay, with this as one of their bases of operation.

She turned again, high in the air. The world was laid out below her, the organic Sturge covering everything in sight. It felt like a living, breathing organism that would continue to grow, eating the world.

Tonkains milled about, with more cages coming in from the distance. This was a highly organized operation, with armored aliens positioned at regular intervals to direct the incoming humans to different ships for further processing.

How could they stop this invasion? From where she sat, it seemed impossible.

At the rate things were going, she wasn’t even going to be human for much longer. She was already becoming some sort of hybrid, something she didn’t understand.

The amoeba stroked at her thoughts, calming her down. It didn’t want her to panic before it had a chance to convert her further.

What did that entail, she wondered? There were so many possibilities, but her imagination didn’t seem big enough to encompass them all. She sighed, hoping that she’d still be able to be lovers with Jackie after all this was through, but even that wasn’t assured.

She assumed that after she’d been processed, she’d be packaged up and sent off world to be retrained. Either put into an orgiastic harem, or mind controlled into oblivion. What they were planning for her long term, she just didn’t know.

Her anxiety grew, but it was washed away by another injection of the blue fluid. With every pulse, it seemed as though her vision was being tinted further, the change becoming more stable. Soon, the alien wouldn’t have to feed her any more of the stuff, as her insides would have absorbed so much of it that she’d be permanently changed.

That thought seemed so much more arousing than it should be. The alien must be making her think that way. Yes, it was the alien’s fault.

She sighed as she spun again, her body approaching the entrance to the alien ship. It was so much better to push all responsibility for how she felt onto the alien. None of this was her fault. She was free to relax and let it do its thing.

Her body jolted as she passed through an opening surrounded with a dark rectangle of accordioned material. It looked somewhat like the end of a jetway, where the passageway connected to the plane.

Soon, she was sliding through a darkened area with spotlights above, strips of white light playing over her body. An alien voice filled the small chamber with halted punctuation, reading off instructions, or numbers.

She didn’t know which, and didn’t care. Her parasite was in control, keeping her body locked in place. She wasn’t going anywhere. She was its slave.

She breathed in deeply as a stroke of pleasure tingled over her loins. The alien was rewarding her for this thought. She would remain as she was until it ordered her otherwise.

The lights disappeared as she slid further inside, her seat rocking gently as she tilted sideways, being brought deeper into the bowels of the ship. Without any outside cues, she soon lost track of her orientation, or where she was at all.

This should have been concerning, but the blue film coloring her eyes refreshed again, soothing her thoughts. The alien was in control, and it would not let anything bad happen to her. She would be processed.

Stuck in this thought loop, many minutes passed as the seat turned multiple times. She had probably been sorted and was being sent to the appropriate conversion center. She would find out what they wanted with her. There was nothing to worry about.

Her eyes strained to one side as she noticed a reddish glow off to her left. Excitement grew in her chest. Finally!

Now that there was something to see, she could tell that she appeared to be sliding through an organic tunnel, made out of a series of spiraled tubes. She was too confused to figure out what they were actually colored, as everything was tinged a dark blue, but the fleshy surface throbbed and glistened, as if it was pumping some sort of fluid. Was the ship… alive?

She dismissed this theory as the seat came to a halt in a small chamber, small dangling lights hanging from long, finger-like tentacles. They wiggled slowly, playing the lights over her and the glowing, circular pool at her feet, giving the chamber the feel of a hidden grotto.

A closed portal was in front of her, made out of interlocking, fleshy tentacles, the tips wrapped around and over each other. Her curiosity made her want to reach out and touch them, but the parasite had other ideas.

Her legs unfolded from the edge of the seat, and she pressed them against the spongy floor. Standing, she straightened her back, shaking off the momentary pain caused by sitting rigid during the ride.

Her chest inflated as the lighting in the chamber intensified, a soft, alien voice booming. She understood none of it, but her parasite clearly did, as she began to strip off her clothing.

First came her fashionable boots, soon followed by her t-shirt and jeans, each article of clothing being flung into an extended curved container that bulged from the throbbing wall. Her panties and bra were last, leaving her entirely nude.

Her vague concern at being seen in this state was soon dismissed, as she got the sense that the fluorescing pool in front of her was to be used for bathing.

This would make for an interesting resort experience, if she wasn’t being totally controlled by an alien parasite. As it was, her brain was working overtime, scrambling to catch up. There was just too much stimulation, and no answers!

The parasite didn’t appear to be interested in giving them, forcing her body over to the edge, tilting her head down so that she could get a good look inside.

The lip of the pool bulged out of the floor, the rounded surface looking like a stretch of intestine. Below, there appeared to be various layers and ridges built up, the depth extending far below, as if this was part of an underground network.

Perhaps it was, the watery fluid shown here connecting to a larger tank elsewhere in the ship. A shared resource. Efficient.

Walking to the edge, she wrapped her toes over the slippery tube, feeling the warmth of the organic pipe. It squished under her weight, giving the sensation of stepping on top of living organs.

Her body shivered, but the parasite didn’t seem to care about her discomfort. Stiffening her legs, she made a little hop, instinctively holding her breath as her body plunged beneath the surface.

Down, down, down, into the embrace of the warm fluid. Her eyes remained open, seeing lights sitting on irregular shelves of ruffled, shell-like material. Tiny sparkles shone through the edges, rippling like pearls with bright blue, pink, and green lights tickling her eyes as she dropped through the tube.

So pretty! This couldn’t possibly be a natural occurrence, could it? She didn’t understand anything about alien flora, but now she wanted to learn it all.

Could it be grown in an isolated environment like a terrarium? Was it like coral, requiring certain environmental conditions to propagate?

Her body lingered there for a long moment, mesmerized by the lights. Before her lungs began to scream for oxygen, the parasite shifted her arms, shoving her back up.

She was almost regretful as the buoyancy carried her, her head breaching the surface after what felt like seconds.

That could be dangerous. She had lost all sense of time down there, and could easily have forgotten to breathe entirely. It was a good thing her body wasn’t under her control, or she might have ended up doing something irreversible.

Her hands moved to the edge of the pool, pulling her up onto the edge as the fluid dripped from her limbs in rivulets. It seemed to be of a slightly higher viscosity than water, leaving behind a glossy, oily sheen on her skin that gave it a rubbery look.

She stood in front of the portal, watching as the tentacle arms rippled, caressing each other as they pulled apart. The wall seemed to squirm as they restructured themselves into a circle, the ends re-linking.

She stepped through into a larger chamber, a glowing red circle mounted to the ceiling highlighting a large chair mounted to a central platform. It had the appearance of a cushioned dentist’s chair, but the padding was clearly made out of a fleshy pink organic material.

The parasite forced her to take a step towards it, but she halted as she noticed the large form of one of the aliens standing nearby. This one wasn’t wearing the typical armor, giving her a full view of her nude body.

Her skin was a dark blue, with large, pendulous breasts wider than her chest. The tips were upturned, solid nipples distended from the surface. Small dimples surrounded them, dotting her dark areolas, which were painted over with wide, red stripes. There were no blemishes, the sloping orbs smooth and polished as they swelled over her flat chest.

Kate gulped as her head moved lower, giving her a view of the large package the alien sported below. It was thick, wide, and flaccid, a bright red stripe running from the base to the tip. The head swelled right below a double ridge, the color changing as it ran over the open slot at the end.

She could only imagine how large it might be when erect, her fingers tingling as arousal flooded her belly. No, she definitely didn’t want to find out, thank you very much, but it was another curious fact about the aliens.

If they weren’t sexually dimorphic, that would give them a definite evolutionary advantage, especially if any of them could bring babies to full term. If that was the case, they would easily be able to outbreed humans. There wasn’t any reason for them to bother capturing them.

Her brain was stuck at that thought, unable to move any further. She just didn’t understand what they wanted with them, and hoped desperately that they weren’t going to be turned into some form of food rations.

The alien’s teardrop head glowed with a triangle of blue lights as it stared at her stolidly, unworried at the inner turmoil of her thoughts. Tentacles waved at her from behind the alien’s ears, a low sound coming from somewhere underneath its mask, a black tongue extending from below its chin.

The parasite forced her towards the chair, her body stuttering as she tried to rebel against its influence. She hadn’t bothered to resist earlier, but she felt as though this time it was different. Once she sat in that chair, everything would change.

Shuffling along, she made a soft cry as her body was forced around. She didn’t want this, did she? If not, what did she want?

Her brain was a royal mess, static noise in her ears as her eyes went dull. It didn’t matter what she wanted. The parasite was in control.

She sat down, the spongy material flexing under her ass as she spread her legs wide to fit the contours of the seat. Laying back, she stared at the ceiling, taking in the dark shadows of the device hanging above her.

Her lips flexed, but no sound escaped, her struggles being suppressed. What would happen next? Was she going to be completely lobotomized? Turned into a brainless bimbo that worshiped the alien cause?

The shadows stirred, tentacle arms descending into view. A slimy smell assaulted her nostrils as tube-like arms whipped around her sides, wrapping over her chest above and below her breasts. Her arms and legs were soon bound, locking her body into place against the organic chair.

Fear swelled inside her as the arms above her lowered further, but the twirling tips weren’t reaching out for her. Twining together, they moved towards the solid body of the alien, pressing over the top of its armored mask. Its triangular blue eyes were soon hidden as a connection was established.

The room rumbled, more movement in the shadows. Arrays of light glowed around her, shining directly into her face. She squinted, unable to stare at them for any length of time, but she got the sense that they were mounted in rounded pods being suspended from tentacles hanging from the ceiling. She supposed that plenty of light was needed in an operating theater. An ugly thought.

As the alien lifted its hands, she spotted its human-like fingers wrapped tightly around a slug-like creature she didn’t recognize. Nausea gripped her throat. She didn’t want to be here. Didn’t want to do this.

It didn’t matter. The parasite’s grip on her mind was too strong. She had to obey. There was no other option.

That didn’t mean she had to like it.

She struggled internally to the bitter end, able only to make her shoulders flinch as the pallid slug was pressed into place about her neck, folded snugly around the bottom of her throat.

There were odd, circular twinges of pain as sucker cups attached to her skin, cinching the creature tighter. She choked as it nestled up against her, heart racing. Her blood moved fast, carrying a sense of joy and euphoria into her brain. The creature wanted her to feel good about what it was doing to her. That would help its integration, creating a symbiosis between them.

Strangely, she was already starting to like that idea.

How odd. From fear to acceptance in such a short time period. Such a thing could not be natural.

But there was more.

The alien was looming over her with a device in its left hand. It looked like—a set of tongs? What was it planning now?

She struggled again, but the parasite kept her still with its iron grip on her mind, holding her in place. It wasn’t telling her anything, but she caught a sense of fear from it as well, almost as though it knew this was necessary, but it was dreading it.

How was that supposed to make her feel any better? She quailed as the tongs closed, the ends wrapping around either side of the amoeba, grasping its squishy body.

The alien’s other hand lifted, a buzzing device in its fingertips. She was unable to get a good look, but it had a malevolent orange shimmer, and it sounded much like a pair of hair clippers.

She winced as the alien’s hand sliced, and suddenly, she was free. Her back arched as she strained against the restraints, an agonized cry escaping her lips. Being free of the creature was excruciating!

Her body was on fire, and not in a good way, pins and needles marching up her limbs as a searing pain attacked her skull, squeezing and hammering. What had it done to her? Why wouldn’t it stop?

A cool, soothing presence tickled up her neck, a wash of calm entering her thoughts. It took her a long moment to recognize that it was helping her. If she relaxed into the thrumming waves caressing her thoughts, the pain didn’t feel so bad. It was taking that away from her, changing it into something bearable.

Her neck stiffened as threads flexed inside her spine. Her mind settled down as she relaxed into the seat, less worried about her future now. The creature laying around her neck had seized the reins of control left behind by the amoeba, helping her to adapt to the situation.

For that, she was grateful, but it meant that she had effectively left behind one master for another. The removal of the amoeba had done little. Her situation effectively hadn’t changed.

The alien around her neck inflated, giving her a threatening squeeze. She abandoned this bad thought, letting herself be redirected by her new Master. There was no reason to belabor the point. The aliens still had her under their control, and she was getting rather curious as to what they would do with her next.

The alien was cupping the amoeba, treating it with care as it lowered the creature below Kate’s belly. She couldn’t see what happened next, but the wet squishy sensation against her mons gave her a pretty good idea.

She frowned, trying to understand. A sudden trickle of fear ran up her spine as she realized that the creature was moving between her legs, forcing her skin apart. Was it intending on crawling into her vagina?

No, the wet, bulging sensation halted right at the top of her pussy, pulsing as it settled into place. Another horrid thought flashed through her mind, but it was intercepted by the neck slug, the creature squeezing up against her throat as it manipulated her thoughts.

There didn’t seem to be a way for it to communicate with her beyond this, but she was quickly starting to understand what it liked, and what it forbade. Having the creature mounted between her legs was clearly a necessary step, and it didn’t matter how strange it might feel. It didn’t matter how much pain it was starting to cause as it suctioned its body into place.

Her masters required it of her, and therefore she must obey. It was as simple as that.

She groaned as a spike of pleasure rocketed through her pussy. Her hips rocked forward instinctively, as if seeking another taste, but the pleasurable sensation didn’t repeat. What a pity.

The neck slug relaxed, fluttering against her throat as she took a breath. Her lungs seemed more powerful now, or perhaps the slug was providing additional openings for her to breathe through? It was a strange feeling, but it made her feel more alert. That was a good thing, right?

She shuddered as the pleasure rose within her body, her mind being stroked by the alien creature. A swelling sensation came from her crotch, but she couldn’t see what was going on down there. Her other Master appeared to have attached itself to her body for the purpose of pleasuring her. Why, she didn’t know, but she had to admit that it was getting really distracting.

The alien’s hands rose in front of her, its fingers irising open like the petals on a flower. She almost expected to see eyes centered in the palms of its hands, but instead there were small, multifaceted gems, glowing a stunning cerulean.

She stared at the crazed patterns, wetting her lips as her thoughts began to still. The alien was calming her down, forcing her body to rest.

Her breathing naturally became shallower, but she resisted the impulse to sleep. She wanted to see what would happen next! Why did she have to… oh, that was pretty!

A sparkling explosion of blue filled her eyes, and suddenly, she was elsewhere.

Gasping for breath, she shook her head, trying to understand where she was, confusion roiling through her mind. Blinking, she took a couple of deep breaths, searching for a set of solid truths to ground herself in the here and now.

She was laying on a low bench in a small chamber with dim circular lights above, obscured by a silky webbing that was draped from wall to wall. The webbing appeared to be a sage green, but she couldn’t trust any of the colors she saw through the tinted blue hue of her vision. The actual color could very well be a bright yellow, for all she knew!

Sitting up, she pressed a hand to her forehead. Dizzy.

It wasn’t too bad, the discomfort fading as she waited, staring at the closed portal in front of her. Tentacle arms were tightly linked together in a circular grip, suckers firmly attached. There was no way she was going to be able to force her way through that mess.

Something to worry about later. Now that she had been granted control over her body, she really wanted to do some self exploration, to understand what her new alien Masters were doing to her.

At least for the moment, both of them seemed dormant, leaving her alone to study them. That could simply be because they were done mucking about in her mind, for the moment. There was certainly a fondness there for the creatures that hadn’t existed before, making it difficult to be afraid of her new Masters.

Indeed, the fact that she thought of them that way at all was rather telling. They simply seemed to fit on her, nestling in place as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Maybe it was. Her definition of normal had taken a big hit as of late.

She started with the thick slug about her neck, feeling around the periphery. It was hard to get a handle on it, given how tightly it fit against her skin. It was warm, body temperature, and when she tugged at it, her skin pulled away with it. It was attached.

She sighed as a cool flush trickled up her neck, muscles pulsing as it throbbed in place, giving her a slight warning. Yes, it wanted to be left alone. Trying to remove it was a bad thought, and she wasn’t allowed to have any of those.

Stroking it, though. Welcoming it like a good slave. That was probably a good thing.

She changed her tactic, working her fingers around the sides as she felt the rear, languidly moving her fingers around the open holes that hissed with each breath.

Pleasure gripped her throat in a hot band, her point of view quadrupling as eyes opened up along a slight ridge in the center of the alien’s body. Whoa.

That was distracting, but she could grow used to the extra sensory organ, especially if it kept rewarding her so generously for her obedience. The Master was pleased with her.

Things were getting a little too intense, however, so she lifted her fingers and relaxed, waiting for the slug to calm down. In due time the eyes flipped shut, the disorienting point of view vanishing.

Good. She would have to work with it to get used to its benefits. She needed to use everything it could give her if she was to accomplish the goals of her Masters.

That left the other alien, the one that had previously been perched on her head. She had to admit that this one was giving her a larger sense of trepidation, as it was her first Master—the first to touch her mind and teach her to obey the aliens. She wanted the best for it, to obey it in all things.

Her lips parted as she spread her legs, gently leaning over as she pressed the bottom of her jaw into the warm body of the slug, a pleasant squishing sound reaching her ears.

Yes, there it was, the amoeba sitting proud on top of her privates. A red stripe ran over the top and down towards the tip, which bulged outwards, jutting away from her body.

She hesitated, recognizing what it looked like immediately. It was a gigantic dick, similar to the one the alien who had attended her had possessed!

Intensely curious, she wrapped a hand around its girth, prodding it with her fingernails. It was warm, just like the neck slug, twitching in her hands. Perhaps the most surprising thing was the intense sensation that tingled up the surface of its writhing body. It felt like her skin!

Running her fingers down to the base, she touched and fondled the distended sack sitting below the base, moaning softly as the whole length swelled larger as the pulsing creature began to stir. That felt surprisingly good.

Is this what a man would feel anytime he touched himself? If so, she was surprised that they were able to stop themselves from playing with their dicks all the time!

The situation was undoubtedly made worse by the approval trickling into the back of her brain. The creature was approving of her manual stimulation.

She saw no reason to stop. She wanted to take this to its natural conclusion, to experience everything her Masters had to offer.

Gripping the swollen sac, she gave it a gentle squeeze, manipulating it as she felt around towards the base. At some point, it vanished below, sitting above the wet expanse of her vagina. Was it in the way?

She pulled it up, confirming that her hole was still fully accessible. Good, at least she hadn’t changed that much!

She could play with that any old day, however. Right now, she was focused on exploring what uses this new dick could provide.

Gripping it near the head, she pressed a thumb between the double ridges, giving it a soft squeeze. The amoeba stretched out suitably, straining as the red stripe widened.

A thrill of pleasure ran through her brain, a soft groan escaping her lips. Yes, it very much liked that. She should do it again.

Squeeze. Throb. Squeeze. Throb.

Wetness spread over her fingers, and she frowned, lifting her hand to investigate. A liquid must have come out of the tip, for there was a sticky mess between her knuckles.

Shrugging, she rubbed it over the length of her new dick, grinning as it became sleek and supple. This must be its natural lubrication, encouraging her to use the new appendage as men had used theirs since the dawn of humankind.

Well, she lacked an appropriate subject, but her arousal continued to grow, the dick jerking within her hand. She should continue to do what felt natural, the alien organism prodding her along.

The stimulation was driving her crazy. She needed to push things further. What else could she do?

Her nipples seemed to be on fire. Maybe she could continue stroking the alien while also touching her breasts?

An encouraging buzz jolted her mind, the approval from the Masters winding her up further. She would have to be careful, or all of this would be over in a moment.

Breathing hard, she let go of the erect dick in favor of clasping her shaking hands over her enormous breasts. Oh my goodness, that felt amazing too!

Soft and spongy, the flesh flexed under her fingertips, rippling as it distorted under the pressure of her grip. That was definitely not natural.

It felt like her own skin, however, making her confused. She didn’t usually have breasts this large, did she?

Pursing her lips, she grunted, shoving her chest forward into her hands as she squeezed as hard as she could. The flesh yielded, rolling in her hands with a burst of pleasure.

Nodding further, she pushed the slug collar down so that she could get a better look. Yes, for sure, there was something sitting on top of both breasts, enlarging them. It was somewhat subtle, but it could be more of those amoebas, as vertical red stripes ran over the tops of her nipples.

Only, they probably weren’t actually her nipples, were they? Just reconstructions the alien organisms had provided for her to increase her erogenous zones.

Maybe they weren’t parasites after all. More like pleasurable symbiotes. Welcome additions to her body, additional Masters to keep her in line. Oh, yes, this was going to be stunning.

Kneading the organisms, she groaned, stroking up and down. There was no way to tell where the creatures ended and her real body began. They had bonded to her skin, becoming a part of her, much like the neck slug and the throbbing dick.

Ah, yes, she couldn’t forget about that.

It was flopping about, fully engorged as it stretched out in front of her. She wanted to touch it, to tease it, to feel what it was like to have a full orgasm under the control of her Masters. She was sure it would be spectacular.

She was about to abandon her breasts and give in to the temptation when a soft moan interrupted her manipulations. She had been so busy exploring her body that she had neglected to study her surroundings more closely, and now there was motion on the other side of the room.

She froze, holding her breath. She wasn’t alone!

A human form had been almost invisible on the rear bench due to the way the light was filtered in the room, but now she could pick out definite characteristics, her mind parsing the input logically. Female, curvy, nude…

Her analytical thoughts short circuited as she caught a better view of the woman, the familiar creases around her collarbones jolting her with a hint of familiarity.

“Jackie?” she hissed, walking hesitantly towards the woman. “Is that you?“

She frowned at how rubbery her lips felt, her voice sounding thick. She ran her tongue over her teeth, unsure why it was so difficult to speak clearly.

“Is it?” the woman asked, her words slurring in a similar fashion.

Her body trembled. “They’ve done something to me. I’m not even sure any more.“

Feeling anxious, Kate wrapped her arms around the woman’s shoulders, squeezing her into a hug. “It doesn’t matter now. You have me. We’re together again.“

“We do,” sighed Jackie, leaning her head back. “I just wish I remembered all of the time we’ve spent together. I think… I resisted their influence a little too much. There are gaps, chunks of my personality they’ve removed to make me more pliable. It’s rather distressing.”

Worry tugged at Kate’s heart. “I don’t know what that means. Can’t know what that means. We’re both prisoners, here, though. We’re going to have to make the best of it.“

Jackie leaned into her grip as tears appeared in her eyes. “I remember that I used to be the one comforting you,” she sighed. “Our roles have already reversed and I hate them for doing this to us.“

“We can always make new memories,” suggested Kate, licking her lips as her libido began to rise.

The sensation of her alien capped breasts pressing into Jackie’s smooth skin was causing her heart to make little leaps, and she could feel the alien dick twitching between her legs. She wanted her, naked lust licking at her loins.

Jackie laid a hand over hers, giving it a squeeze. “That’s why I like you, little pickle. You’re always horny.“

She let out a long breath. “I guess it’s time to stop being melancholic about what was. Our past is immutable. The only thing we can change is our future.“

Turning around, she pressed her chest into Kate’s, her expression looking drawn. “That’s easy to say, but it’s not so simple to put it into action. I just feel weird, and I don’t know how long it’s going to take for what remains of my brain to knit itself back together.“

Kate studied her face, looking at all the familiar features as she tried to think up something to say that would comfort her lover. That was turning out to be more difficult to accomplish than she had originally thought, as Jackie just looked different.

Her face was more angular than before, a ridge running over her cheeks and down either side of her face, ending in a flat, armored plate that jutted out from the bottom of her chin. Three tiny indentations had formed on her forehead, in the shape of a triangle, and most of her hair had fallen out, leaving behind a few straggly strands.

When she spoke, the interior of her mouth was a flat black, her tongue a wiggling shadow. The way she was speaking sounded like she was gargling with marbles, indicating that there was something different about the shape of her mouth.

This explained a lot. Both of them were being altered, changed to better fit the alien environment.

She pressed her lips together, frowning at how sticky they felt. “Ah. I don’t have a mirror. Can you describe what you see?”

Jackie squinted at her, nostrils flaring. “Uh. Hmm. Where do I even begin?“

“From the beginning,” sighed Kate, feeling the tightness in her breasts. “Look, I know the aliens are transforming us in some way. I just want to know if I look like you do.“

Jackie let go of her hand, raising her arms to set her fingers over Kate’s face. She traced the lines over her cheeks, stopping at her forehead. Her eyes crinkled, lips twisting as she studied Kate for a long moment.

“They look like… eyes,” she finally said, grunting as she raised her lips into a scowl. “Damn, it’s hard to talk.“

Kate nodded gravely. “You’re noticing the same things I am. We’re looking more like them.“

She trembled, her loins tingling. “And it feels amazing. I can’t believe what it’s doing to my libido. I’m all jacked up. I’m literally melting.“

Jackie snorted. “You always did have a problem keeping your hands out of your pants.”

She glanced around. “I don’t see a way out of here, so… " she winked, raising an eyebrow. “...would you like to indulge?”

Would I?” Kate asked, feeling delighted, her heart lifting.

It was probably exactly what the aliens wanted from them, but she couldn’t find it within her to care. If Jackie was willing, this could certainly help to raise their moods for the trials to come.

A sudden twitch from below was followed by a tickle as the alien dick hit another solid object. She tilted her head, embarrassment washing over her face as she noticed that the fat length appeared to have collided with Jackie’s creature. They were both monsters.

She pulled back, shifting her hips so that the two of them wouldn’t continue dueling with each other, but when she looked up, Jackie had a speculative look on her face. “I can sense that you’re bashful about this, and it’s new for me too, but to be honest, unless I work off some of this intense arousal, I don’t think I’ll be able to think about anything else.”

Kate nodded, blushing. There wasn’t anything they could do about it, with their Masters increasing their desire for each other. They were both like pressure cookers, ready to pop.

“How should we start, then?” she asked, suddenly feeling shy.

She was about ready to stroke one off, without an audience, but now that Jackie was here, she was already wanting to defer to her. That was just the type of relationship they had, and she didn’t know what she should do without her guidance.

Jackie made a face, looking hollow all of a sudden. “I don’t know,” she said, seeming befuddled. “Why don’t you make a decision? I can’t seem to figure out what I want.”

This disturbed Kate more than anything she had seen so far, her nervousness ratcheting up a notch. Well, there wasn’t anything she could do about it other than to alleviate some of the stress they were both under.

“Let’s just hold each other for a moment, then,” she said, feeling sorrow well up in her soul as Jackie relaxed, her eyes going dull. “Yes, like that,” she said approvingly, cupping her head as her lover’s body slid into hers.

Leaning in, she gave Jackie a quick peck on the cheek, feeling the alien dick lifting again. It would not be denied. It wanted to be stroked, to be touched, to be tugged.

A darker desire sprouted within her. More than anything else, she wanted to sheathe its length inside her lover’s pussy. To plumb her depths, to fuck her hard and make her like it.

She groaned, afraid of her own desires. No, she couldn’t do that to her, not until she understood what they were up against.

And yet, it was so tempting to give in and give the alien organism what it wanted. She could feel the slug around her neck tweaking her thoughts, bringing her closer to the edge. It would take just the slightest push to jump in with both feet, to taste all of the exotic pleasures the creatures had on offer!

The longer she held back, the less resistance she had to the constant pressure. She had to do something, otherwise the slug would start squeezing her more insistently.

Shit. There just didn’t seem to be a good solution to this. Gritting her teeth, she took a chance, wrapping her hand around Jackie’s alien dick and giving it a squeeze.

The alien beast responded, swelling as she moved in close, the end nuzzling into her hairy pubes. She dropped it and yelped when she spotted a rounded eye opening up right below the double ridge.

She should have expected it, given the way each of the creatures seemed to have their own sensory organs, but this was just too much. Clamping her lips together, she folded her arms under her swollen breasts, tapping her foot against the floor as she gave the alien an angry look.

Jackie didn’t appear to be disturbed by this occurrence, however, grunting as she slipped her hands over her own breasts. Grasping her flesh in great mounds, she caressed the squishy creatures and moaned.

“Why did you stop?” she sighed, continuing to caress herself as the large eye on the alien cock blinked up at her. “I can see your look of surprise, but you shouldn’t be afraid of it. They want us to pleasure each other, you know, and I want it, too.“

She shrugged internally. Jackie was right. She was being squeamish, and there was no reason to be that way. That didn’t mean she liked the idea of suddenly getting an upwards view from her new dick.

Was it really ‘hers,’ though? Could she claim that one of her Masters belonged to her?

For that matter, when had she reached a point where she had accepted that they were in control of her mind and body? That she was a subservient being, obeying their whims and desires?

Ah, that kind of introspection would simply have to wait. Their demands were becoming far too insistent. They wanted her to use them, so that in turn, they could use her, and she couldn’t find it within her to disobey.

She wasn’t like Jackie. She didn’t have the personality necessary to keep resisting. It was already becoming apparent that she had given in some time ago, but she was stubborn enough that she couldn’t admit it.

That was passing now, acceptance thrumming within her heart. If she listened to her Masters, she would be rewarded with kinky fun she could share with her lover, and oh how she wanted to make that come true. The two of them, subservient sluts obeying their Masters, two of a kind, alien slaves.

Was that really their final fate, however? With the way their bodies were changed, blending with their Masters, the differences between them were being erased. Soon enough, they might end up looking in the mirror and seeing themselves as aliens.

The slug about her neck gave her a subtle squeeze, admonishing her. Thank you, yes, it was right. She wouldn’t get distracted again. She was neglecting her lustful desires, leaving her lover to fend for herself by kneading her breasts, little squeaky moans escaping her lips. This would never do.

Determined to show what she was made of, she placed her hand over the amoeba’s eyes, taking a firm hold of the alien dick. She gave it an experimental tug, noting how the base pulled against Jackie’s flesh. It was well and truly attached, like a natural appendage.

If that was the case, she might as well treat it as one. Turning her hand, she began stroking it, giving it soft squeezes, encouraging it to grow to its maximum length.

Jackie hissed, pushing her breasts up and out, pressing her nipples into Kate’s. “That’s so good,” she wheezed. “It’s no wonder the aliens are taking control if this is what lies in store for us.“

Kate nodded in agreement, feeling her own dick jolting against Jackie’s thigh. It was demanding her attention, too, but her desire to service Jackie overrode this desire. It would simply have to wait its turn.

An odd thought seized her mind, and she dropped into a crouch, the alien cock at head level. Was she really going to do this? She didn’t like sucking the strap-ons Jackie liked using on her all that much, but this… appendage was now a part of her lover, and her desire to give her pleasure was overwhelming.

Grabbing the length with both hands, she ran her tongue over the tip, her own rock hard dick bouncing in the air as she thrust her hips forward. Damn, that was fun. She almost wanted to forget about all this and spend the next couple of minutes dry humping.

No, that was just her animal mind talking. It wouldn’t be nearly as exciting as pushing her length into her lover’s sopping wet pussy, which was right there for the taking.

Ignoring this desire, which was no doubt planted by the creature gripping her neck, she pressed her head forward, taking the length of the alien dick into her mouth. It was warm, and knobbly, much like a sex toy.

Gurgling, she laved it with her tongue, a musky taste hitting the back of her throat as her saliva mixed with a squirt of liquid that pulsed from the tip. It was unusual, but not unpleasant, giving her a set of flavors that reminded her of pork sausage.

Actually, that was rather good. Frowning, she wrapped her hands around the base, running her head up and down its length as she squeezed her lips together, working to get another drink of the substance.

Jackie moaned, and she looked up, grinning around her lover’s dick as Jackie worked on her breasts. Jackie was giving the masters what they wanted, embracing her place as their servant. Just like she was.

Oh, that thought was dangerous. She couldn’t hold herself back. She must serve.

The dick attached to her mons throbbed, pulsing as a trickle of pre-cum dripped from the tip. She couldn’t spare a hand to stroke it, but that didn’t seem to matter. It was expanding, growing, tightening as she performed her duties. She might even experience an orgasm without touching it at all!

This new goal glowed in her mind, and she redoubled her efforts, squeezing and sucking with all she was worth. Jackie grunted, her dick jumping. “Stop!” she cried out, sounding husky.

Kate pulled back, the hot cock popping out of her mouth. Crouching on her heels, she breathed hard, spreading her legs wide to give her own alien appendage room to move. If she allowed herself to touch it, she’d almost certainly stroke herself to completion. She didn’t have that much self control.

Jackie usually did, but why had she stopped her? They were both obeying the directives of their Masters, serving their needs.

“I want,” hissed Jackie, her eyes a dull blue. “I want us to look each other in the eyes when we orgasm.“

Oh. Well, surely their Masters would allow them that much leeway.

She stood, grinning at her lover as she studied the new curves of her face. Jackie was flushed, her lips slightly parted as she breathed in small, huffing breaths. She was ready for this. They both were.

A sudden thought intruded in her mind. Of course. That was the ideal solution for both of them. She wouldn’t have to pretend to be dominant, and Jackie wouldn’t have to work to scrape together the pieces of her mind. They could both just stand there and exist. In pleasure.

Her breasts jolted, large and aggressive. They were demanding her attention, but she had so little to give. She would give all her Masters what they wanted, given time. For now, this would have to do.

Taking the initiative, she pressed her swollen nipples into Jackie’s breasts. It wasn’t just her imagination. They had definitely grown in size. It was a gift from her new Masters, giving her breasts just as large as her lover’s.

The best thing was, they looked and felt exactly like her own flesh. No strange eyes or adornments, beyond the blood red stripes. Just bounteous orbs of enlarged flesh, with perky nipples to play with. Extremely sensitive ones.

Ooh, it felt good just to rub her oiled skin against Jackie, delighting in how their breasts squished together like soft pillows. Her nipples were bullet hard, sparking with pleasure as they poked and prodded into her lover.

Jackie was feeling the same, eyes hooded as she ran her hands over Kate’s shoulders. “It’s too late for us,” she sighed. “They’ve already messed with our minds, implanting fragments of their consciousness inside. The spots where they removed my memories? I can feel that they’ve been replaced—with something else.“

“Is that so?” murmured Kate, dropping her hand to Jackie’s alien dick, wrapping her fingers around the head. “That’s only because you haven’t accepted reality. There’s nobody coming to save us. If they already resorted to nukes, they’ve exhausted all other rational options. Face it. There’s nothing left. As far as we’re concerned, the invasion was a success. We belong to them. It’s over.“

Jackie flinched, her hands gripping Kate’s shoulders. She didn’t pull away, but she looked away, staring off into the distance.

Kate sighed, letting go of her dick. She felt pain at saying these things, but she knew that Jackie needed to hear them. Their Masters weren’t going away. They had to get used to their presence—the fact that they were owned. Otherwise, they would likely end up destroying themselves via a misplaced sense of hope.

It was better to accept the fact that there was no escape. They had to adjust to these changes as quickly as possible, to find their place among the aliens. From where she stood, there was no alternative.

After a long moment, Jackie’s shoulders collapsed. “You’re right,” she groaned, meeting Kate’s gaze. “I guess I was holding onto a forlorn hope that we could learn enough about the aliens to find some way to sabotage their plans. But look at us!“

She laughed bitterly. “We’re being changed into them. Even if we were successful, by the time they’re through with us, no human would believe a word we say!“

“They don’t have to,” replied Kate, frowning at Jackie. “I know we look different, but you’re still you. I’m still me. We’re still us. What we have together? That hasn’t changed. Our Masters—they haven’t changed my love for you. I still… want.

Jackie shuddered, a hysterical laugh bubbling up her throat. “It warms my heart to hear you say that, but I never questioned it. It’s myself I’m questioning. I’m worried that I’ve forgotten some of the core properties that make up my inner self. That I’m already not me, and that I won’t ever be that me again.“

Kate was taken aback, suddenly feeling subdued. This was a conundrum. How could she convince Jackie that their Masters wanted the best for them? She was rejecting the real pleasure she could have by discarding her old self and giving what remained to them.

Perhaps, there was no need to convince her. She could show her instead.

Levering her hips forward, she nudged the swollen tip of her dick against Jackie’s thigh. “I can’t solve your mental conundrum, but maybe I can help ease some of the burden. You don’t have to navigate this all alone. I’m here to provide you support.“

She couldn’t stop the hungry expression that appeared on her face. “And… other things, as well.“

Jackie shrugged her shoulders, tilting her head back with amusement. “Horny bastard,” she chuckled. “Fine, I’ll stop throwing wet blankets over your intentions. I know what you want, and I’d be remiss if I denied that I wanted it, too.“

Kate leaned in, enjoying the feeling of her breasts being tightly mashed together. “I had a little something in mind, if you’re interested?”

Jackie’s jaw dropped as a glow of desire appeared in her eyes. “You know I am. What is it?“

“Oh, just a little bit of quid pro quo. I stroke you, you stroke me. Together, we see what our new appendages can do for us. What do you say?”

Jackie ran her hands over her shoulders, running them down to her hips. Her consternation had vanished, replaced with pure lust. “You definitely know how to interest a lady. Let’s do it.“

Permission given, Kate hummed with desire, grabbing hold of Jackie’s alien cock and giving it a good tug. Her lover grunted, eyes crossing as a pulse of pleasure seized hold of her brain.

A spark of defiance flitted through her eyes as she squeezed Kate’s hips, her head tilting down to look through the small keyhole between their straining breasts. Quick as a snake, she grabbed hold of Kate’s dick, giving it a sharp squeeze.

“Oof, that’s a little too aggressive,” hissed Kate. “Take it slower, like this.“

Using her fingers, she moved her hands forward and back, tugging at the skin of Jackie’s Master as she gave it encouraging strokes. In response, the alien’s body distended, the red stripe over its surface straightening out as it extended to its full length.

“Got it,” confirmed Jackie, frowning as she stuck her tongue out of the left side of her mouth.

Damn, that looked endearing, even if it appeared thick and black, like a wiggling worm.

She was sure hers was just as fat—she could feel the difference in her mouth. They should try a bit of tongue play later, but for now, Jackie’s dick was all hers.

The two of them worked each other in silence, tugging and stroking as they tried out different techniques. “Ah, it seems to work better if you use some of its fluid as a lubricant,” explained Kate, groaning as she rocked her hips into Jackie’s hand.

“Is that so?” sighed Jackie, her own body jerking as she tried to increase the stimulation as well. “I don’t know if I have the fortitude to hold on for much longer,” she warned. “My body’s on fire, and this thing is stiff and swollen, feeling full. It’s starting to pulse, and I can feel a tight pressure building up in the tip!“

Kate was experiencing something similar. “Keep working it!” she hissed. “I want to, oh, know what it’s like for both of us to orgasm at the same time!“

She didn’t know if what they were about to experience was similar to a male orgasm, and she desperately wanted to find out. Her body and the alien were working in conjunction now, exhorting each other to new heights.

“Hold on tight!” she ordered, closing her hands around Jackie’s organ and pressing her thumb into the ridged surface right below the head.

Jackie crooned, a long sigh escaping her lips as the alien jerked in Kate’s hands, a wet pulse of fluid spurting onto her chest. At the same time, her own dick exploded as well, daggers of pleasure twisting into her brain as the organ leaped, painting Jackie’s thigh.

The two of them closed their eyes, moaning as they held on, more of the ejaculate erupting in an uncontrolled mess, ropes of warmth spattering over their skin as they groaned out their pleasure, lost in a sea of obedience.

When they opened their eyes again, they saw each other in triplicate, blue triangles glowing on their foreheads for the first time.

End Chapter Two