The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyrighted. Please to not repost or distribute without permission. This is a fictional story that involved explicit sexual acts. Please do not read further if you are too young, easily offended, or don’t know the difference between reality and fantasy.

WARNING: This is the most raw, base, and depraved story I’ve written. Its an intentional departure from my typical fare. Be warned that this is not for the faint of heart. For everyone else, Enjoy!

And Please sent feedback to me at . Thank you for reading.

Reprisal

The klaxons started ringing shrilly as the warning lights all around the compound began flashing. Private Williams jumped to attention and hurried over to man his gate station. No one was going to get past him this evening. Regardless of whether this was a drill or not.

Private Williams saw a shadow move across his peripheral vision, turning quickly to see what it was, and placed a hand tentatively on the service pistol at his hip.

Abruptly, all the thoughts in his head were pushed aside and he was blinded with a sudden lust. His dick quickly swelled inside his army fatigues and in no time he came hard and released his load in thick satisfying spurts into his pants. Then without consideration for where his was, or what his duties called for, he dropped his pants to inspect himself.

His erection had not subsided, neither had his arousal. And as he watched his own dick in rapt fascination, his arousal increased and he came hard again. His cum spat across the guard room and splattered on the floor. Very close to where the shadowy figure calmly walked past the window, and off the base into the night.

Williams continued to just stand and stare at his erection. Amazingly his arousal continued to build into a sort of critical state. He kept cumming at regular intervals, past the point where it began to hurt, past the point where he was barely ejaculating any fluid, to the point where his body collapsed in exhaustion.

Jack sat at a sidewalk café and sipped a fresh latte. He savored every sip of the coffee from the flavor, to the texture, to the warmth. He looked up to the sky and let the sun beat down on his face. Enjoying the feeling of clean clothes and comfortable shoes. His escape had been five months in the works, and his incarceration several years longer than that. He was going to enjoy every moment of his regained freedom.

He tried to think back to what had happened to him. He did that a lot when he was a trapped lab animal, and now it was second nature. But some things hadn’t changed. For the life of him, he could not remember what had been done to him. All he could remember was 4 years of waking up, blanking out, and then returning to his cell to collapse in exhaustion at night. He didn’t even know it had been four years until this morning when he picked up the local paper to see if there was any mention of his escape. There was none, but that’s when he noticed the date.

The rage filled him once again and he fought to quell and control it. He would not strike out blindly and give away his position. He’d be calm and calculating, and keep himself under control.

Jack looked at the newspaper again and thought back to just before his imprisonment. He had answered an ad out of this very paper to participate in some ESP type study. It offered to pay well, and pay even better depending on results. He had always had a sort of sense for things, and figured he could parley that into a few bucks.

The tests were typical, someone in a sealed room looked at cards with symbols on them and he had to identify them. Others had him sit with a blindfold and identify where and what color lights were turned on in the room around him. He did better with tests that involved other people. But even so, overall the scientists seemed impressed with him. He was so engrossed with his test though that he hadn’t noticed (sensed) anyone else entering the room he was in. The last real thing he remembered was whipping around at the last second to see a group of men in fatigues with rifles. He surprised a few when by spinning around like that, and one of them raised the butt of his rifle.

Then black.

Then there was a long time (years apparently) where memory betrayed him. There were vague glimpses of needles, operating rooms, people in medical masks and bright lights. All residing on the edge of his memory.

And now here he was, with his whole life ahead of him. Which he would start, right after he took care of some business.

Jack stood and walked back into the coffee shop to get a refill of his latte. There were two cute young girls behind the counter. Probably just about collage age, working so they could afford to go out to trendy clubs on the weekends and pick up boys.

One of them was eyeing him up as the other put some foam on his coffee. The look on the girl’s face as she watched him was hard to discern. Did she like him, dislike him, find him odd looking? Whatever it was, he wasn’t sure he liked the attention.

“Come over here please.” Jack said politely to the girl. She obliged.

“Yeah mister?” She asked. Jack could read her name off her tag. Sandi. Sandi from the little chain coffee store on the corner.

“Hi Sandi, have you worked here long?”

“Almost a year now.” She answered. The other girl returned with the refill and looked a little curious about what Sandi’s conversation with this customer was about.

“That’s $3.17 for the refill.” The other girl said as she handed over the cup.

“Don’t worry about it right now.” Jack told her. “But don’t go anywhere either.”

“Sandi, do you find,” Jack paused and looked at the name tag of the other girl, “do you find Kristen here at all attractive?”

Sandi’s face flushed and Kristen looked disgusted as they were both obviously shocked by the question. “What the fuck are you getting at buddy?” Kristen chimed in.

“Kristen, just calm down, I’m curious about Sandi right now. I’ll get to you in a second. Now Sandi, I can see you’re embarrassed by the question, but I’d like an answer.”

“Uh, not really. I don’t really know her very well, and well I’m not into girls.” Sandi said while staring at the floor.

“Well that’s too bad because Kristen here is a really fine looking young woman. Kristen, you know that you are pretty don’t you?”

“I guess.” Kristen responded.

“No, I mean it. You know that you are attractive. You could probably have any guy you wanted at your school. The funny thing is, right now the only person you want is standing right next to you.”

Kristen looked at Sandi as if she were seeing her co-worker for the very first time. Sandi in turn looked very uncomfortable and seemed like she was about to walk away.

“Sandi you don’t want to go anywhere, Kristen here would like to get to know you. And you think that’s a fabulous idea. In fact, its what you want. Its what you’ve wanted since you first met her, you’ve wanted to know what those big tits looked like up close and how her skin tasted. You’ve wanted this for a long time, and now you are so relived to find out that she wants it too.”

The flush in Sandi’s face moved down her neck and her arms. She started breathing heavy and both girls just stood there staring at each other. Like awkward teenagers on a first date, neither one wanting to initiate the first deeply desired kiss.

“Go ahead, you know she wants it.” The words resonated in both girls heads. Slowly they came together, and then embraced in a deep passionate kiss. Their hands moved all over each other, exploring new but also familiar bodies. In a short time both girls were naked and eagerly fondling each other.

Jack sat down inside at one of the booths and watched the girls explore each other. They laid down on the counter and made love while Jack sipped his coffee. Occasionally a customer would walk into the café, but would then turn on their heels and leave without comment.

Sandi and Kristen licked and sucked each other to several orgasms, and Jack finished his coffee. He got up, put a five dollar bill underneath Kristen, who was on the bottom at the time, and left the café.

“Jack, you’ve got a new wicked streak.” He said to himself and smiled. Indeed.

Now it was time to go to work.

It took the better part of two days to find the off base home of one of the lead scientists from the compound. Most of the locals didn’t know anything about the base which was about 15 miles outside of town. The majority of them figured it was an army health facility, since there were so many medical types milling around, and the town was just happy not to have an active offensive military base nearby.

So finding the scientist wasn’t easy. But he could be persuasive.

He staked out a diner along the main road to and from the base in town and pumped the owner for information on customers, and who was seen passing by on a regular basis. That afternoon, one of the regular cars stopped at the gas station across the street. Jack watched closely as an attractive woman of about 30 got out and filled her tank.

When you can get people to do just about anything you want, tracking an address from a license plate is as easy as tapping into an ATM for unlimited funds. Jack had his mark.

Michelle, or Shelly as her mom called her, was a lab assistant at the base. She deluded herself into believing that what she was doing was for the greater good of the nation. But deep down she really knew better, and continued to do it anyway. That didn’t stop it from keeping her up at night. And still, she was at the base each morning lining up injections and prepping her human ‘subjects.’ Mostly she worked on the ‘failed’ experiments. And if the processes couldn’t be reversed, she put the subjects down.

Jack was not one of her ‘subjects.’

Jack had the landlord let him in to Shelly’s nicely made up little apartment near the center of town. She arrived home to find Jack sitting at her kitchen table going through her mail.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my apartment!?” She yelled at him. More shocked than scared. When he just looked up calmly and smiled she added, “Do you know where I work? With one phone call I’ll have the whole army here to kick your ass!” She grabbed the phone.

“Put the phone down and come sit here Shelly.” Jack said calmly. “I’m just here to ask you a few questions.”

Shelly strangely obliged, and sat down at the table next to Jack. “I have nothing to say to you. And how did you know my name?”

“I know enough, but would like to know more. For starters, I want to know the names of the people you work for, and what they are working on.”

“Oh my god, you’re the subject that escaped!” Shelly said with a new found fear.

“I am not a ‘subject!’” Jack said angrily and stood up quickly. “I was a human being, and now I’m a god damn freak! And you are going to tell me what I want to know.”

“I will tell you nothing!” And she didn’t. She had mental shields that kept him from getting the information he wanted directly, but he had indirect methods that were more fun anyway.

“Alright, we’ll play it your way. Shelly, strip naked and go sit on the loveseat. You are feeling deeply aroused and horny. Very very horny. Feel the heat and desire build up within you. You want to touch your body, but you may not touch your pussy.”

Shelly was disgusted at first. She removed her clothes and tried to sit motionless, but after a moment she couldn’t keep her hands off herself. She ran her hands over her body, caressing and pulling on her tits. Her hand snaked down towards her crotch but stopped at her belly button. Then grudgingly back up to her chest.

“Feel your arousal grow, and grow. Feel how desperately you want to burry your hand between your legs and get yourself off.”

Shelly looked pleadingly at Jack but didn’t say a word.

“You look a little pained. I bet you desperately want to touch yourself. Alright, go ahead and finger that pretty pussy.”

Without hesitation she dove her hand between her legs and started frigging herself.

“So, do you want to answer some questions?” Jack asked politely.

“Not, uh, a fucking chance. Ooh.” Shelly gasped. “You could, hmm, make me fuck myself all night, oh!, or jump out a window, but I won’t give up what I know!”

“I didn’t think so. This is just a warm up. And by the way, you can NOT cum. Not at all. Though you can get close. In fact, when you get close, you’ll feel it coming on, and then it will recede quickly.”

“uh, uh, uh, oh,” Shelly continued to finger herself in frustration. Adding another finger to her efforts.

“Now here’s the fun part. When you get close to orgasm and can’t cum, you’ll realize its because you haven’t adequately filled your pussy. And you’ll have to find something more substantial.”

“Shelly’s body trembled slightly, then she got a look in her eyes like her goldfish had just died and looked disappointedly at her sticky wet hand. She glanced frantically around the apartment and found the TV remote control. She quickly stuffed that into her dripping hole and began fucking herself in earnest with the device.

A short time later she trembled and Jack saw that look on her face. She threw the remote across the room.

“This can go on all night if you want.”

“No, uh, way..” Shelly said as she found and stuffed a cucumber inside herself.

After the cucumber wasn’t enough, Shelly found a large candle. That looked interesting. The candle lasted mere minutes before being flung across the room to join the remote and the smashed cucumber.

“Oh no.” Shelly gasped as some thought occurred to her. In the kitchen she grabbed a bottle of wine and turned it bottom side up. It took a moment for her juices to slick up the glass, and then again for her to fit the bottle inside herself. She gasped in pain, and then sighed when the momentary relief came over her and she built again towards the unachievable orgasm.

“I don’t think you can take much more of this. I’d hate for you to split yourself open over something so inconsequential to you.”

Shelly didn’t reply. She was busy working the huge wine bottle in and out of her stretched cunt. She was close to orgasm again, and Jack didn’t want to see that bottle go flying across the room.

When she withdrew the bottle and was ready to toss it, Jack spoke up.

“Hold it. Hold on to that bottle.” He said, and then held up a softball bat he found in the closet.

The look of dread returned to Shelly’s face. “Here, try this.”

Reluctantly and eagerly at the same time Shelly snatched the bat out of his hand. “But first, why don’t you pleasure your other hole with that attractive wine bottle?”

Shelly stood up and carefully but quickly inserted the neck of the wine bottle into her ass. She was eager to fill the void in her aching pussy. After the bottle was in as far as it would go, she wrestled with getting herself around the bat. She placed the end on the floor and then lowered herself painfully onto the tip. Her lips stretched tight over the end.

“The female capacity is amazing.” Jack admired. Then with a deep sinister tone added, “But unless the only thing you want to fuck for the rest of your life is that bat, to name it Wilson and call it your husband, You’ll tell me what the fuck I want to know!“ Yelling the last part.

“And I’ll let you cum.” He added politely.

Shelly was stretched to her limit. Mentally and literally.

She told Jack what he wanted to know.

At the home of Dr. Simon Miller, apparently no one in the neighborhood found it odd that he had around the clock military security. Sure he was off the beaten path, but he was still in a residential enough area that someone should have been curious.

However, the increased security was actually a new addition. Dr. Miller did have an MP at his house as a regular precaution, but that was just as much for his own protection as it was for the base to keep an eye on him. But since Jack’s disappearance, security had been ramped up at various points in and all around the base. Including the homes of some of the more important civilian associates.

Despite the increased security that evening, Jack strolled into Dr. Miller’s living room as if he lived there himself. Leaving the front yard strewn with convulsing bodies. The doctor was sitting on the couch watching TV with a redheaded companion and looked up when he heard the front door close.

“Jack!” Dr. Miller exclaimed and stood up like a shot. He looked around like he was caught in a corner by a firing squad. Looking for any reprise or escape.

“Holy fuck!” The woman on the couch quietly said as she stood up.

“Well hello doctor McGillis, I had no idea you two were an item. Of course I don’t know a great deal about either of you, but I’d like to find out.” Jack said with a smile. If Dr. Miller was panicked before, that smile put terror into him. He sat back down in a heap.

“Stay where you are and do not make a move!” A loud authoritative voice said from behind Jack. He heard the clack of a rifle being cocked, then a second one behind him, and a third from the hallway to his right.

“Do not speak, do not move, and by my own good will you may continue to breathe.” The voice boomed again. Jack stood still as he was instructed. But he did speak.

“None of you can hear me speak, but you still acknowledge my words.” He said very quickly, and then repeated.

None of the guns wavered. The corners of Jacks mouth turned up in a smile.

“What are you smiling about asshole! Get the fuck on the ground now! Face down! With your hands on the back of your head!” The guy to the right yelled. He took a step forward with his rifle to reiterate his intention. The rifle pointed calmly at Jack’s face.

“You do not know how to use a gun. You don’t know where the trigger is, or even how to aim the weapon.” Jack said with a deep and serious intonation in his voice. Something powerful resonated in his eyes. He turned slowly around to face the soldiers behind him.

“I said don’t move you fuck!” One from behind said. He was determined to fire his rifle and then looked at it puzzled as if it had suddenly become the most complicated machine in the world. A moment later the other two had the same response.

The other soldier that had been behind him dropped her rifle and quickly pulled out a large dangerous looking knife. “We have orders to take you alive or dead.” She said an moved to lunge at Jack with the knife.

“Stop!” Jack said loudly. And the female soldier stood fast in her tracks. “You stop too!” He said to the other one, and spun around in time to see the third coming at him with the same knife. “Stop!” he said to the third, but the man’s momentum continued to carry him forward.

Jack stepped sideways to avoid the falling man and his blade, but the blade still managed to cut his leg on the way down.

“Oh!” Jack yelled in pain, and then turned to kick the fallen soldier.

He inspected the cut and saw that it was only mostly superficial. He was pissed. “Ok, you can hear me and will listen closely.

“Doctors, I need information that you will give me. You three will stay where you are and not interfere.”

“The fuck we won’t, asshole. I don’t know what you did to us, but I’ll break it and kick your ass, you fucking freak!” The man at Jack’s feet spat at him.

“You seem to have a fixation on the word ass. We’ll address that in a moment.” He turned to look at the other man and the female on the other side of the room. They had equal looks of determination on their faces.

“You two almost look constipated.” He said with a glint. His eyes burning again, “Shit. Right where you stand, just as you are. Shit.”

The two soldiers faces contorted into pain and them shame. The woman passed some gas as she emptied her bowels into her shorts. The faint smell was noticeable in the air.

Now, sit down over there on the couch and be quiet. The two did as they were instructed. The discomfort and disgust was obvious on their faces.

“Ok, now that I have control of the situation, are there any others here that might surprise me?”

“No,” The man on the floor answered. “Just me.” He added and began to stand.

“Did I say you could move?” Jack said. But was surprised none-the-less that the man was resisting his will.

“I don’t need your permission.” He said. And struggled to stand all the way up.

Jacks eyes burned and his voice took on a tone of power. “You will listen to me.

“You have a fixation that I need to take care of. Drop your pants, and go pick up your rifle. Tell me your name.”

Reluctantly the soldier complied. “Sergeant William Glatt.”

“Ok, Billy, drop your pants and I want you to go sit on your rifle. Take the barrel as deep up your ass as it will go. Don’t worry about the pain, just keep sitting. You’ll begin to notice how good and dirty it feels. Feel free to wiggle if you want. ”

Glatt reluctantly obeyed and sat on the barrel of his gun. Taking it several inches up his ass. He moaned in pain as he did so. Any will he had to resist was fading fast. Once he had taken it as far as it would go, he began to wiggle ever so slightly.

“This should cure any future fixation you have.”

Jack turned back to the two soiled solders. “You two should keep yourselves busy while I talk to the doctors here.

“You,” Jack said pointing to the female soldier, “take out his dick, get him hard, and suck it until he cums in your mouth. Swallow the whole thing.

“The smell of his shit turns you on, but you still know that that repulses you.

“You, buddy, after you cum in her mouth, you will eat her out. Lick her pussy until she cums on your face. You too will be turned on by the smell of her shit but the idea will still repulse you.

“And each time one of you of you cums, you’ll switch places and do it again.

“Now get started you two.”

The girl pulled down the other soldier’s shit stained pants and started stroking and licking his dick to attention. Jack turned back to the doctors.

“Ok now down to business. As you can see, I can force the information I want out of you, or you can try not to piss me off any more than you already have by playing fucking Dr. Moreau with me. You can tell me everything I want to know. Every. Single. Detail. If you think the color of another doctor’s underwear might be important or what the fuck they take in their coffee in the morning, you’ll tell me. Understand?”

“Yes.” The doctors answered in unison.

“Now, tell me what you did to me, why, and who is responsible.”

Over the next couple of hours Dr. Miller and Dr. McGillis told Jack everything they knew.

“Thank you doctors. And to show you that I’m not a heartless freak, I’d like to leave you with a going away present.”

“No!” Dr. McGillis cried. “We gave you what you wanted! You said you wouldn’t force it out of us!”

“You gave me what I want? You’re two of the people who helped make me a prisoner, stole four years of my life, and turned me into a hunted freak.” You’re lucky I don’t make you think you’re a god-damn St. Bernard that likes to chase down cars on the interstate. Now listen the fuck up.

“First strip naked, both of you. Now look at each other. You are both very sexy, you are very attractive and it turns you on to see each other naked like this.

“You are so turned on that you want to touch yourself. Go ahead and start masturbating. It is such a thrill to watch the other get off. It is your biggest turn on. You love to watch each other masturbate. The more you watch, the more it turns you on. And whenever one of you cums, I want you to be very vocal about it. Whenever one of you hears the other cum, you will cum too.”

The doctors began touching themselves. Starting on their downward spiral of masturbation. Dr. Miller stroking his dick while staring at Dr. McGillis fingering the moistening folds of her pussy. Each of their lusts will amplify the others’. They’ll be in an ever increasing spiral of self gratification that would last until one or both passed out. And would always be on their minds.

Jack got up to leave when the solder sitting on his rifle spoke up.

“Hey! You can’t just leave! What about me? What about them? They’ll all keep going all night!”

“That’s the idea.”

“You can’t leave us like this!”

“Man, you just don’t learn do you? Alright, I won’t leave you like this. Listen carefully.

“Now, your hands have a mind of their own. They are not controlled by your own mind, but completely and separately controlled by my will.

“Place your left hand on the trigger of your rifle you shoved up your ass.

“You’ll keep your left hand on that trigger while you start to jerk off with your right hand. I can see you’re already aroused anyway by what you see around you. So jerk off and enjoy. But I warn you not to cum. If you don’t cum, your hand will be a good little hand and not pull the trigger.

“But if you do cum, your left hand is going to pull the trigger. So you can’t stop either of your hands from doing what they want, all you have is your own will power to prevent your orgasm. How strong are you Mr. Glatt? Next time, if there is a next time, mind your manners.

“And have a nice night.”

As Jack made his way out the foyer, he heard Dr. McGillis cum loudly, followed quickly by Dr. Miller’s orgasm. He continued out the front door and down the front path before he heard the sound of automatic gun fire from inside the house.

“What an asshole.”

In a security booth the phone rang. “Security, Lieutenant Isis speaking.. Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. I understand. I will do as ordered Sir!”

Lt. Isis hung up the phone.

“What was that about Sara?” The other guard, Jeremy asked.

“Orders from up the ranks.” Sara said as she fidgeted with her utility belt. “We are to check the security system for any malfunctions. We’ll have to take camera one off line for this.”

Jeremy turned around to his console and took the camera offline and prepped for the system check. Suddenly Sara came up behind him and grabbed his wrist. She pinned his arm behind his back and slapped a handcuff on his wrist. While he was still reeling from the surprise attack, she grabbed his other wrist and cuffed them together, then she pushed him to the floor and pinned him there face down.

“What the fuck are you doing Lieutenant! Get off a’ me!”

“Sir, I have my orders and I am following them accordingly.”

“What fucking orders could have you handcuff me and tackle me to the floor?!”

“I’ll explain in a moment sir!” She said as she pulled Jeremy’s cuffs off his belt. She hauled him up to an immobile chair and used his handcuffs to secure him to the seat. He thrashed as she did this, but she had leverage and didn’t have a problem. She found an extension cord and bound his feet to the legs of the chair. Then she pulled out her service knife and slowly began cutting his clothes off.

“Cut this shit out!” Jeremy yelled, but Sara continued steadily. “Sir, I was ordered to secure you to this chair, and pleasure you as I was told you like. I was told that you enjoy pain and being tied up.

“I was also ordered to find you very sexy and to enjoy this very much. I am looking forward to fulfilling my orders to the very best of my ability.” Then as an afterthought she leaned in close to his ear and added, “Sir.”

When Jeremy’s clothes had been completely removed, Sara stripped down herself. She pulled a chair over to face his, and she took out her nightstick. She slowly and seductively ran the stick over her body, circling her nipples and then descending down her stomach and finally stopping between her legs.

All the while Jeremy was protesting and yelling for help. Sara ignored him, she knew this was part of his sexual game and it just turned her on more. She slowly slipped the end of the baton into her waiting slit and began fucking herself with her nightstick while Jeremy, bound and naked, had no choice but to watch.

In spite of his predicament, his dick betrayed him and gradually twitched to life. Sara saw this and it spurned her on more. She was quickly approaching orgasm while Jeremy’s erection was approaching full size.

Sara came in a powerful orgasm and shuddered on her seat.

“Don’t worry lover, you’ll get some too.” She said and tossed the baton on the floor. She moved over to Jeremy and swung one leg over his lap and straddled him. Then she lowered her dripping pussy onto his waiting pole and began grinding against him.

Outside the security booth, with camera one disabled, Jack slipped unnoticed back into the compound he had only recently escaped from.

He made his way to the officers private quarters and towards the person in charge.

Doctor Maria Spitz. Honorary Big Fucking Woman on campus. Jack kicked open the door and was ready to obliterate the Doctor’s mind while making her fuck her service revolver.

What he found instead was a room full of MP’s with waiting rifles.

A TV monitor came on in the room. The Doctor appeared on the screen. She was young for her position, early 40’s or so. With hard striking features that made her both attractive, and coldly inhuman looking.

“Boy, you gave us a run for our money.” She said, “But if you want to leave this room alive, you will not mess with anyone’s mind and will go quietly back to your cell.

“And don’t think you can play any games with me, the audio on this connection strictly one way.” The doctor smiled in her success and leaned back in her chair. Jack couldn’t suppress a smile as he noticed how her dress uniform accented her body.

He looked around and surveyed his situation. There were a dozen guards all with specialty rifles set up to fire extremely high voltage tazer rounds. The doctor may have been exaggerating about killing him, but still, a dozen tazer rounds certainly wouldn’t be pleasant. Hair triggers were all that stood between him and 500 volt oblivion.

He didn’t think he could affect this many people all at once, but he’d be damned if he was going to just give up and go back to his cell.

Jack closed his eyes and raised his hands to represent his surrender. A dozen fingers eased off their triggers, and that is when Jack struck.

He lashed out with his mind and voice, and hit all twelve soldiers at once. Thirteen people in the room collapsed to the floor. A tiny bit of blood trickled out of Jack’s eyes and nose as he lay face down on the carpet. Perhaps they weren’t going to need to tazer him after all.

He knew it would only be moments before the rest of the compound would descend on him. But even if it cost him his own life, he was going to get retribution on Spitz. He struggled to stand.

“Now you are a dead man! We were going to let you live, but you’ve given us no choice. There is no way you are leaving here alive. We have air cover, and the compound is in total, automated, lock down. You are mine, you little fuck!” Maria Spitz sneered through the TV monitor.

Jack only gave the comments brief consideration, and stood the rest of the way up, looking directly into the camera and looking Spitz coldly in the eyes. He pointed in a circle around the room, indicating to Spitz his control over the soldiers. She watched silently as Jack ordered them all to stand, drop their pants, and shoot the man next to them in the crotch with their tazers.

In unison the soldiers again fell to the ground. Jack grabbed one of the fallen soldiers radios and turned only momentarily to raise his middle finger to Spitz as he ran out of the room.

The individual MP’s he ran into as he made his way through the compound were no match for him. Some were reduced to whimpering idiots, while others were left convulsing in pools of their own bodily fluids. For those that occasionally gave him a hard time he told to suck their own dicks. He wasn’t sure if anyone was actually capable of such a feat, but they wouldn’t give up until they succeeded.

Over the intercom, Maria Spitz spoke.

“Jack, you are never going to get into my safe room. If you’re coming for me, you might as well give up!” But she couldn’t hear any response, even if Jack was willing to give one. Which he did not.

Instead Jack spoke through the radio he had taken and issued instructions to one of the circling helicopters.

“To the pilot. Your joystick is now the most attractive set of tits you have ever seen. You are turned on by these, so go ahead and titty fuck them.”

On the chopper, the pilot complied. Getting hard, he stood in the cramped cockpit to drop his trousers, and then he started fucking his joystick. He quickly came all over the windshield of the helicopter only moments before crashing his copter into the commissary.

Jack went and found a computer terminal and typed:

“Spitz, I may not be able to reach you, but I can reach everyone else on this base. That pilot was only an example of what I’m willing and capable of doing to you and this compound.

“I also know where your labs are, and what other experiments you are conducting. I will go through and destroy each one individually. I will reduce this place to rubble. Then I will amass an army outside your door and either storm your secure room, or wait you out.

“So you have an option. Either surrender yourself, or watch your entire life’s work destroyed while you can do nothing to prevent it. You have one minute to decide before I order the barracks to fuck their flamethrowers, teach the daycare center to juggle grenades, and send the nurses out to vivisect the townsfolk. The choice is yours.”

There was a moment of silence during which Jack was sure this bitch would wait him out and he would have to destroy the entire compound one fucking soldier at a time.

Then her voice came over the intercom.

“Jack, if I have your word that you will not harm anyone else in this facility, I will surrender myself to you.” She said. But there was still a tone of harshness in her voice.

Jack typed into his terminal; “You’ll get no word from me. Just your own judgment about what kind of person you made me into. Now, turn on your intercom so that I can talk to you.”

There was no reply, but the two way indicator light for the comm system turned green. Jack had won.

He made his way unobstructed to Maria Spitz safe room. There were no surprises waiting for him inside, he made sure of that.

Maria, the ice queen doctor who had played Frankenstein with him, and many others hidden in this compound, was waiting quietly in her quarters.

As instructed, she was already naked except for some ratty looking high heels. Which were probably the best she had, and a makeshift dog collar. She had bound her own hands behind her as best as she could, and had an impromptu ball gag in her mouth. She was kneeling in front of the door waiting for Jack.

“Bow your head when I enter a room.” Jack boomed at the defeated woman. She did as she was told. Jack had grand ideas how he was going to tear down and destroy this woman. Starting with the basics.

He laid her back down on the ground, where she lied uncomfortably on her own bound hands. He gave her awareness back to her, but not any actual control. Then he ravaged her.

It was time for Jack to finally have some fun. He spread her legs and ordered her to get wet. Then he fucked her in her own safe room.

He bent her over and took her from behind. He took her anally. He switched holes every 4 or 5 strokes. Then he spun her around to cum on her face. All the while the look of horror in her face was unmistakable. And Jack relished in it.

Jack thoroughly used and ruined the woman. He abused her verbally while he had his way with her.

He laid her back down, finally removing the gag, and sat on her face. She was instructed to lick his asshole clean while he proceeded to piss all over her body. He finished her off by having her suck his dick back to attention so she could taste her own cunt and asshole on his shaft, and then came on her face a second time.

In his final act of retribution he spoke with all the power and rage in his voice. His eyes almost too much to look into. He locked Maria Spitz’s mind away and left her outwardly a drooling babbling idiot, addicted to fingering her own ass. But her consciousness would survive and be locked away in her useless body forever.

That was his revenge.

Jack stood and redressed. He left the room, Spitz, and this life behind.

He thought now about all the rage he’d exhausted. The years of his life lost. But he intended to make up for that now. Nothing could stop him, and he was again the master of his own destiny.

Lit by the flashing security lights, he strolled unobstructed out of the base, and past the guard house where Sara was still raping Jeremy.

400 yards away on a tower, a soldier under directive to maintain radio silence was observing the lone figure through a sight-glass as he walking off the base.

The soldier lined up the crosshairs and took a deep breath. As he had been trained, he exhaled and slowly and very carefully tensed his index finger. Years of training did not fail him, and he found his mark.

Through the sight-glass he saw the figure stop moving for a moment, and then crumple to the ground.