The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Resort

Chapter Five

Dalia started to regain consciousness in the form of a fresh breeze. She felt it caressing her bare vagina which seemed to be in the air. She assumed she must’ve fallen asleep on her front with the fan on in her room. She tried to move and felt confused as to why she couldn’t, she opened her eyes. She saw in front of her, a dark stone wall with a metal door embedded into the rock face. She tried to look around but found that her head was kept in place by chains attached to what felt like some sort of collar around her neck. In front of her was a black screen, beyond that all she could make out was the dark wall and a metallic door. She began to realise, slowly because of the drugs she had inadvertently taken, that she was butt naked and tied down into some sort of machine. She was essentially tied down on all fours to some sort of ‘bondage horse.’

‘What the fuck!?’ she thought as she tried to recollect how on earth she had gotten here. As She began to think of ways out of this predicament, the doors opposite her opened. Through it stepped a parade of very beautiful, very naked women, all wearing high heels and collars around their necks. They all walked in time, upright with their breasts thrust out proudly, they bounced with each step they took. They walked in a line until they were in front of Dina where they stood at attention, smiling vaguely into the middle distance. Dalia looked at Maryam who stood in front of her up and down with shock, horror and disgust. She could see her crotch was soaking wet and her nipples were on end showing all the tell-tale signs of arousal. She herself could feel it too despite how un-turned on she should have felt at that time. Alongside Maryam stood Farida, Sama, Heba, and Mirna, all of them standing with rigid postures, their shoulders back and their breasts thrust out proudly as if trying to show them off to her.

‘Maryam!?’ whispered Dalia, there was no response from her.

‘Maryam!?’ Dalia repeated a little louder.

‘she won’t answer you,’ came a male voice from out of Dalia’s line of sight ‘I have not ordered her to answer you,’

A man, the man who had been in her dreams since arriving. The man who had been on her TV screen on the first night she was here strode into Dalia’s line of sight and stood next to Maryam.

‘I do love how obedient she looks, don’t you?’ he said while caressing Maryam’s hair.

She didn’t move a muscle.

‘Wh-what have you done to them!?’ asked Dalia Nervously.

Matt looked away from Maryam’s erect nipples and looked maliciously over to Dalia.

‘The same thing I’ve been doing for the last couple of days young Dalia,’ he replied with a grin.

‘The subliminal programming you listened to while you slept, did Yoga, meditated and enjoyed a massage,’ he said

‘The drugs in your food and wine, it has all relaxed you to a point of compliance and acceptance. This will be the last and most crucial part of your therapy, the part where you offer your total obedience to me!’

He smirked at the look on Dalia’s face

‘you are about to become my property, I will own you like I own these fine ladies,’ he said referencing to the five women standing in the line next to him.

‘in roughly an hour, this will be you!’ he squeezed one of Maryam’s nipples hard as he said this. She still did nothing except from let out a slight moan of pleasure and bite her bottom lip.

‘I will NEVER, be like that!’ shouted Dalia, more in naïve denial than an actual threat she could follow through on.

‘Oh really!?’ replied Matt, amused. ‘you really think that, considering the amount of times I’ve watched you finger yourself silly, even today!?’

He smile at the stunned, silenced face

‘The subliminal messaging you’ve already gone through has subconsciously broken down your defences already, all I have to do is turn on the ‘music’ and you’ll be putty in my hands!’ he said

‘The next time you see me, you’ll be on your knees calling me ‘Master’’ he said this while making air quotes with his hands. ‘you’ll be begging for the best fuck of your life from me.’

He leaned in closer to her and whispered

‘Maybe if you’re a really good girl, I’ll let Maryam join in,’

He cackled at the look on Dalia’s face as her walked away.

‘Begin the procedure,’ he commanded while slapping Maryam’s bare backside.

‘Yes Master!’ came the reply from all five women who immediately moved out of their line and moved over to various panels and computers simultaneously as Matt made his way towards the door. Maryam walked towards Dalia on her way to a computer panel to her left and bent low to whisper in her ear.

‘You’re going to love this D,’ she said, ‘I knew you’d love it here; I know you’re going to love belonging to the Master,’

She giggled as she moved off into position.

Dalia felt hands on her bare ass. Just gently stroking it. The sensation made her feel wet! Maryam pressed a button on her control panel which started the familiar low frequency noise that had been playing frequently for the duration of Dalia’s stay so far. The noise made her feel instantly impressionable and, more importantly, wet. Matt had been right, she’d be unable to resist any of the conditioning as she’d already been so heavily subjected to it.

She felt the two women behind her guide, what felt like a dildo, into her dripping vagina. Maryam pressed another button which made the screen in front of her dance into life. Dalia recognised the dancing purple spirals and patterns from the meditation session from earlier that day. She was immediately lost in them as she had done previously. These seemed different though, they seemed to speak to her almost, telling her that it was ok, that it was normal to be naked, normal to find women sexy. It told her that she was going to love it here and that obedience was bliss. She felt herself become very horny at this suggestion.

‘Obedience is bliss,’ she thought, ‘obedience makes me wet,’

She craved obedience, just like Maryam did, she wanted to be as obedient as Maryam. The thought of standing at attention in front of her Master was electrifying. Allowing him to just stare at her, take in her form as she presented her body to him. Maybe if she was extra good, and pleased him properly, he’d even fuck her. All of these realisations had taken hold of Dalia’s mind so much that she hadn’t noticed the mechanical dildo penetrating her from behind or that she had begun sucking on another protruding phallus in front of her face. She was too fixated on the screen. Maryam watched her friend succumb to the conditioning and felt warm arousal coursing through her body. She reached down to her pussy and felt how wet she was, how excited she was. Master had specifically said that she would be the one to bring her to him. He would be so pleased that she had brought him this particular beauty, this prize that he could own. She caught herself as she began to insert her fingers into her vagina and immediately snapped back to attention.

‘Master has not ordered it,’ she thought as she stood there waiting to her friends conditioning to conclude. She could tell the other slaves in the room were just as excited and horny, watching this spectacle unfold. She even saw Sama reach for her crotch just as she had done. they

All stood at attention waiting while Dalia’s screams of pleasure reverberated around the room.

‘I AM READY MASTER! I MUST COME!’ she screeched in climax.

‘This was the moment,’ thought Maryam, she pressed another button which changed the pitch of the frequency. within a second, Dalia had reached climax and was panting tiredly. Farida on the other side of the room pushed a separate button which shut off the machine. The room fell silent apart from Dalia moaning and sucking on the dildo in front of her with the other phallus not yet removed from her aching vagina.

‘Who do you serve?’ demanded Sama who stood in front of her.

Dalia released her lips from the purple cock and declared,

‘I serve my Master!’ declared Dalia

The slaves sprung into life at these words and began releasing Dalia from the machine. It wasn’t long before she was stood at attention in front of them waiting to be commended. Mirna carried forward a set of black stiletto shoes which Dalia eager slipped into and tied on. She immediately stood back upright, arching her lower back and thrusting her breasts out for all her friends to admire. Maryam strode forward with a leash in her hand and attached it to the collar around Dalia’s neck.

‘Master is expecting us D,’ said Maryam softly

‘Please take me to him Maryam,’ replied Dalia with a wide smile on her face, ‘I’m so eager to serve him.’

With that Maryam turned around and began to walk. Dalia felt the tug of the leash through her collar and began to follow in suit. She heard the others fall in behind her and felt excited at the thought of whoever was behind her to be checking out her ass. They walked through the doors and up the stairs opposite into open sunlight. They were back in the main yard opposite the big house. Dalia was aware that at this point, there was not a single woman who was clothed. All of them were butt naked, wearing the same collar and heels that she wore. Dalia could feel them all looking at her and she tried to arch her back and stand more proudly than she had done before. The eyes on her made her nearly reach another orgasm. They walked through the main doors to the house and into the large hall. They walked up to the door that said ‘staff only’ and pushed it open. They immediately began to descend the stairs in front of them until they entered a circular room with lockers surrounding the walls. Dalia caught sight of herself and Maryam in a Mirror and quietly giggled to herself. Maryam then led Dalia through another door opposite of which Dalia followed obediently, casually checking out her friends behind as she walked.

The room they entered was dark except for a large aquarium taking up the entire opposite wall. As In the centre of the room just in front of the large aquarium was a desk where Matt sat facing the procession striding towards them. Dalia felt a quiver between her legs at the sight of him.

‘Master,’ she thought desperately as she tried to walk as upright as possible for him. Dalia noticed a series of computer monitors to her left and could see images of the entire resort, including the bedrooms. The line of slaves reached the desk and Maryam stepped to the side letting the leash drop. Dalia and Maryam stood there at attention not saying anything.

‘Welcome Dalia,’ said Matt smiling maliciously.

At these words, Dalia immediately went weak at the knees and dropped. She managed to stay upright, but clutched her breasts as if presenting them to him. He walked around the desk to Maryam and pinched one of her rock-hard nipples.

‘you have done very well my pet,’ he said, whispering in her ear.

‘Thankyou Master!’ she replied

He then moved over to his newest slave who was still on her knees. He pushed a finger into her mouth of which she sucked, hungrily.

‘how are you feeling Dalia?’ he asked

‘I feel horny Master!’ she responded eagerly, ‘I am desperate to obey and serve you, I want to be a good girl!’

Matt laughed,

‘a fine response slave!’ he said as he unzipped his trousers

‘all that brainwashing must’ve been hungry work for you, correct?’ he asked her

‘Yes Master!’ responded Dalia, feeling excited as she glanced down at his erect cock

‘well I suggest you enjoy this treat!’ he said gesturing to his crotch

‘Thankyou Master,’ cried Dalia excitedly as she enclosed her lips around his penis hungrily. The sight of her best friend pleasuring her Master was almost too much for Maryam, she felt herself really fighting not to massage her crotch.

Once Matt had finished, he ordered Maryam to get Dalia cleaned up and to report to him later for a ‘special reward,’

‘Yes Master!’ she replied eagerly as she led her cum covered friend away for her to clean.

They walked back to their room, Dalia still on the end of the leash. Maryam walked through the door and immediately turned around. She leapt on Dalia, kissing her for all she was worth, first her mouth, then her chin, slowly working her way down Dalia’s neck to her chest. She licked cum off of her friend all the while. Dalia threw her head back in pleasure. She noticed a camera in the corner of her room and felt a fresh wave of arousal knowing that they were being watched. Maryam had taken her heels and collar off. She was now on her knees with her tongue exploring Dalia’s soaking womanhood. Dalia place a hand on the back of her head and clutched at her breast with the other. She took her shoes off and reached up for the clasp at the back of the collar until Maryam stood up and grabbed her hands. They kissed passionately for a moment until Maryam grabbed the leash, still around Dalia’s neck and led her to the shower to continue pleasing her Master, by fucking her best friend.

They needn’t have brought so many clothes to the resort. They didn’t wear a shred of clothing for the remainder of their stay, well, aside from the ones Master had given them i.e. the collar and shoes. Dalia couldn’t even remember her ex, all that mattered was Master!

One of Dalia’s best memories of the trip was standing at attention directly opposite Maryam. Her Master sat enjoying a Whiskey not far away while looking at a particularly wonderful sunset. She loved how good the sea breeze felt on her naked body, a feeling she would sorely miss as she finally stepped into Maryam’s car, ready for their departure. It wouldn’t be long before they checked back in to the resort and maybe this time, they would bring some new recruits.