The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is an adult story and therefore should not be read by anyone under the legal age to do so in your country. It contains explicit sexual imagery and none consensual sexual acts, including BDSM and mind control, among others, and as such anyone who may find such things offensive should not read on.

Copyright: The following story is copyrighted by Meow ( ) .No reposting or republishing in any form is allowed without the express written permission of the author.

Obviously all characters and actions are completely fictional. This is my first story and the first part of a longer series so please bear with me and any feedback would be most welcome.

Synopsis: Beth changes her holiday plans at the last minute after finding a link to what claims to be the ultimate BDSM retreat. But all is not what it seems as she learns just how stressful a holiday can truly be.

The Retraining Retreat

Chapter 1 – Arrival

At the age of twenty five Beth had long since accepted her fascination with the world of BDSM, immersing herself in it as much as she could from behind closed doors. Despite some close encounters and more than a few slips on her part, she somehow had managed to keep it a closely guarded secret from her three room mates and friends while trying to get her partners to take a more controlling roll, with varying amounts of success. It had been while surfing the internet that she had stumbled across a link to the site in one of the multitude of emails from various sites she now received, the banner alone made her heart skip a beat as it promised a visit to The Retraining Retreat was an experience that could never be forgotten.

It had seemed perfect to Beth, rather than spending another holiday lazing on a beach somewhere as she had intended, she could indulge her curiosity at what seemed to be some sort of bdsm holiday resort or spa. She had looked through the site in a rush, more staring at the various pictures of the facilities than reading much of the text, but soon enough she was clicking eagerly on the payment options.

A mere 24 hours later and Beth sat nervously in the back of the taxi as it worked its way along the ever more winding road, although with each passing mile the road seemed to become more like a dirt track. Dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans and fitted t shirt she looked out the window in a daze, the excitement in her tummy felt like butterflies as she could hardly wait to arrive. Beth’s emerald eyes lit up as she managed to pick out the top of a building coming into view above the high hedges that lined either side of the path. Beth guessed the cab driver must have been in his mid 40s and he had seemed strangely quiet the whole way up here. She was sure she kept seeing him out the corner of her eye as he glanced in his mirror to send lecherous looks her way now and then. At 5′9″ and 32,26,35 she was used to getting the occasional lewd look from guys, but something about the cab driver made her skin crawl and his constant smirk creeped her out, even the gravely slur of his words seemed to grate on her nerves. The high metal gate that greeted them seemed out of place on such a small road, but obviously someone inside must have been paying attention to a camera, she thought, although she never saw one, as the gate slowly eased open and the taxi rolled inside and onto the gravel drive.

The butterflies in her tummy stirred up a storm the moment the taxi rolled past the gate, the place was everything the pictures had promised, large open grounds stretching out all around, but even their size could not make the building at their centre seem small. A huge country manor sprawling across the landscape of what she now realised was the bottom of a valley, from the looks of it she guessed the grounds spanned the entire valley. Beth could not seem to settle the butterflies in her tummy as the car rolled to a stop, second thoughts nervously dancing through her mind. But Beth knew she had used up all her holidays and had even needed to sweet talk her sleaze of a boss into giving her extra time off, just to clear herself for her 4 week stay here, she was still surprised her boss had agreed to the time off so easily. Not to mention the money she had had to lay out to afford her training here and so she forced herself to fight the rising nerves, putting it down to first day jitters. With that Beth allowed herself to indulge her nervous habit of shifting her hair to try to help settle her nerves, tugging a hair clip from the pocket of her jeans and reaching back to snare her waist length dark red tresses as she pulled them into a ponytail.

As the cab pulled to a halt she caught another glance from the driver, and her temper flared, sending back an angry glare at him, half a curse left her lips before she shook her head in annoyance and slid out of the cab, leaving him muttering angrily after her. Beth was eager to put a little distance between her and the man and she quickly tugged her four large bags out onto the gravel drive. Even as Beth hauled the last one clear of the car she heard someone walking up to her, the thick gravel crunching underfoot. As Beth turned a little disappointed flared in her heart as she saw the woman standing beside her, a part of her had expected everyone to be dressed bizarrely or at least in a gothic fashion. But the blonde woman, who seemed in her mid to late 20’s, was dressed in a very business like way in a smart grey suit. The only concession to the image Beth had held in her mind was the snug black leather gloves that encased the woman’s hands, seemingly a little out of place with the rest of her attire.

“ I’m Clare, you must be Beth, please follow me and we will get you processed” The woman seemed barely to even look at Beth as she spoke in a business like tone and barely paused a heartbeat before turning around and walking back towards the building. Beth was already reaching out towards her bags before she heard the woman speak again, apparently with no intention of breaking her stride “leave your bags they will be taken care of” the voice seemed a little harsher to Beth now as if aggravated that she had had to speak again. Beth hesitated, not wanting to leave all her things, not to mention the expensive luggage, just sitting out in the open but she shook her head softly and laughed nervously to herself, who was going to steal them way out here, she had not seen another property let alone another person for hours.

Leaving the bags Beth hurried after the woman, the gravel of the path was so thick under her shoes that it reminded her of walking at the beach and she could not help but marvel as Clare leading the way did not seem to have the least difficulty walking upon it despite the high heeled shoes Beth now noticed she was wearing.

As Clare reached the doorway Beth fell into step alongside her, catching a brief look from Clare in the corner of her eyes and from the frown on Clare’s face the woman’s annoyance was growing. But Beth had no idea why as they both passed through the two heavy set doors into the lobby beyond, their entrance escorted by the harsh rhythmic clicking of Clare’s heels on the hard floor. Rather than showing her further into the building Clare led her through a small door to the side and into what seemed to be a waiting area before gesturing for Beth to take a seat.

“This should not take long Beth, I am sure you know the rules from the website, but this document just ensures that you understand the full implications of your time here, just sign at the bottom” Clare said as she slid a bundle of papers across the heavily polished surface of the table.

“Well I might have, erm skimmed over a few things on your website” Beth conceded as a light blush rose to her cheeks as if try to match them to her silken crimson tresses.

Again a look of annoyance passed briefly over Clare’s face before the serene look returned, “it simply explains that you are signing yourself over to the estate as property for the period of four weeks. That you understand that you will be trained as we see fit and put to use in any role we see deem suitable, both sexual or otherwise and lose any right to refuse these acts for the period of the contract as well as that any sexual preference you may have will be irrelevant in this area. ”. Clare’s voice seemed distant as if she had read this speech many times before but a shiver ran down Beth’s spine at the last few parts and the flush grew upon her face at the thought of having no control over her own sexuality or sexual acts for that matter. The thoughts spiking Beth’s excitement and she was already touching the pen to the paper to sign as she heard Clare continue on in an almost bored tone.

“That you understand that you will be unable to contact anyone or break these rules until the period of the contract is fully concluded. Of course as a short period slave you will retain certain rights; we will not make any permanent markings to your body, tattoos and such, nor will we alter or programme your mind in any way that can not be undone or, buried” for some reason that last sentence seemed to amuse Clare as just for a moment she seemed on the verge of laughing. “It ensures that you understand that we offer our services to both Dominants and subs, and so you may well be trained by, or with, visiting members of either group. Obviously anyone you come into contact with will have been fully checked out for any disease as you yourself will be and that we will ensure that you do no become pregnant during your stay here.” That made Beth’s eyes widen a little as she had not even considered that, feeling more than a little foolish, but she was eager to explore this hidden world and so continued to listen.

“It also explains that any attempts to break our rules or to leave before your contract is fully expired will incur…. penalties.” The blank look on Beth’s face must have given away just how little of the website she had read “hmm perhaps you better go ahead and read it all “Clare finished in a stern voice.

Beth felt like the woman’s gaze was trying to burn right through her as she did her best to scan the contract, her eyes widening slightly as her gaze caught on various sections she had not considered, but she knew she was here to push her limits as much as anything. The mention of penalties made her a little nervous, but she reasoned she had paid money for this experience so she was hardly going to try to run off before making the most of it, besides a little spanking as punishment or what ever it was might be fun. So with a flush growing on her face and her fingers shaking with excitement she scrawled her signature across the bottom of the page.

“Ok is that all Clare” her voice shaking a little as she felt those butterflies return an felt like she had just taken the plunge

“Almost Beth, there’s just a couple more things” Clare said with a suddenly wicked grin as she placed an ornately carved dark mahogany box upon the table and without another word simply stood back and watched Beth intently.

Beth’s fingers shook as she reached out and eased opened the lid, her eyes widening and gleaming as they reflected the light from the silver collar within. Seemingly entranced by the collar Beth lightly brushed her fingers over the smooth metal, the loop of metals only feature being a ring around an inch wide hanging from the front and Beth found her gaze drinking in the sight before her. So much so that Beth looked up in surprise as she heard a bell ring suddenly, her eyes locking to Clare as the woman gently shook a small bell within her leather encased fingers for a few more moments then reset it on the table as if she had never used it.

The smirk deepening on Clare’s lips as she all but purred out her words “To complete the contract you must place the collar around your own neck, it’s what we call here a drone collar, and it will be replaced depending on what function you serve in, but for now it marks you as property of the estate”

Beth could hardly seem to control her fingers as she reached out and picked up the collar, its weight heavy in her fingers as she opened it up. Holding it barely inches from her throat she realised this was her last chance to step back from the brink and with a final look to Clare she closed the loop tight around her slender neck. As the two sides of the collar neared each other it suddenly snapped the rest of the way in a rush as if the two sides were heavily magnetised. The fit felt a little snugger against Beth’s skin than she had imagined it would, feeling like it could have been custom made as it closed with a resounding “snap”. Despite her arousal and excitement Beth could not help slipping a finger across her throat and tugging lightly at its embrace. Her eyes widening once more as her finger sought out the link but found only what felt like a flawless ring of metal around her throat.

The look on Clare’s face had changed the moment the collar had closed, shifting from the slowly growing smirk to a permanent wicked grin. Parting her lips to speak Beth froze as she heard the sound of the door opening, suddenly very aware of the collar around her neck as she flushed crimson in embarrassment at the thought of someone else seeing her wearing it. The collar making itself felt for the first time, of what she guessed would be many, as she twisted around to look to the door and felt its restriction snug around her flesh. One hand rising again to try to disguise her attempts to cover the collar as her fingers continued exploration of its surface.

As she watched the doorway the shuffle of feet filled the room and slowly a figure emerged from behind the heavy door. In the dim light at first Beth thought it was just a maid entering, but as they moved forward she could not stifle the gasp that flowed past her lips and her hand dropped away from covering her own collar as it suddenly felt unimportant. The woman’s uniform was a mockery of a maid’s uniform. The woman’s steps balancing on impossibly tall heeled almost neon pink ankle boots that engulfed the woman’s feet in a glossy pink shell, despite the strange look of the boots something else seemed strange about them and it took Beth a few moments to realise it was because they did not seem to have any visible laces, fastenings or openings. Beth trailed her gaze upwards over the equally glossy black stockings that from the way they clung to the woman’s skin she guessed must be latex. The Stockings themselves ended just short of the woman’s skirt, leaving just enough space for the matching pink suspenders to peek out from below the hem of the smooth black latex skirt that hung loose around the woman’s hips but still gleamed to match the rest of her outfit.

Beth could not shake the feeling as the woman moved that the suspenders almost appeared like a frame for the woman’s pert behind which it self peeked out occasionally from below the hem of the dress. But it was the top of the uniform that truly made Beth’s breath catch in her throat as she could only guess from the narrowness of the woman’s waist that the boned midriff of the uniform was snugly corseted. An from the way her ample breasts strained against the clinging glossy black top of the dress with each laboured breath Beth could only imagine it must be causing incredible discomfort, yet nothing seemed to show on the maids attractive serene features as she moved inside a moving mass of alternate pink and black gloss.

As the maid drew along side the table Beth could finally see the reason for the slow shuffle, what she guessed could be no more than a foot of golden chain linked the woman’s ankle boots, keeping her steps incredibly small and from the woman’s motion apparently forcing her to sway her hips seductively with each step, no matter how it made the skirt lift and shift to reveal teases of pink latex. The golden chain evidently chosen to match the collar that clung round the maids throat very similar to the one locked about Beth’s own neck, save for the maids was gold where Beth’s was silver and boasted a similar ring upon the front.

Beth had seen many photos of such outfits before, but never before in the flesh, her gaze seemingly entranced by the gleam of the snug material she had to guess was latex as the woman shuffled across the room. Beth’s mind was torn as she felt that secret part of her mind blossom with excitement at the thought that soon she might be forced into such an outfit. But the thrill was tempered with a gnawing fear in her heart, perhaps she had gotten in over her head, what would it feel like to be so encased and locked within something like that so utterly on display. Finding herself only able to stare at the woman open mouthed as she felt a shiver run down her spine at the mental picture of herself filling that role and that uniform and Beth suddenly found her mouth grow dry as a spike of nervous fear filled her racing heart.

As the woman moved closer to the table Beth could see more clearly that she was carrying a tray, although how she had not spilled the contents of the goblet that rested upon it, chained and heeled like she was, Beth had no idea. Without so much as glancing to Beth the maid took the metallic goblet and set it before her, then silently turned to Clare, curtseyed and dropped to kneel at Clare’s feet beside the table. For her part Clare seemed unaware even of the maids presence, her eyes never seemed to have left Beth the entire time and that made Beth more nervous than anything else.

Leaning forwards Beth peeked into the goblet, the liquid was incredibly dark and she had absolutely no idea what it was as she sat back and looked to Clare nervously, the silence drawing out for what seemed an eternity to Beth.

Finally Clare spoke, her voice infinitely more confident “Drink up slave its time that you began your “Holiday”” Clare’s tone sent a shiver down Beth’s spine and doubly so at the term “slave” and Beth resisted the urge to pull her ponytail over her shoulder, instead she forced herself to reach out and take the strange cup into her hand before pausing with it halfway to her lips.

“W...what is in it?” Beth almost whispered out as she tried to ignore the silent maid kneeling beside the table and the soft panting breath of the woman’s laboured breathing. Trying to concentrate on stopping her hand from shaking as she came dangerously close to spilling the liquid within, what ever it was.

“newbie’s are all the same” Clare said with a deep sigh “ I wont tell you again, drink it or I will have my little friend here go fetch me a funnel “ giving a dismissive gesture to the kneeling maid almost as if it was the first time Clare had been aware of her.

Beth gasped again; only able to guess the woman was bluffing to keep the experience of the holiday more real. But after all this was what she had wanted, to submit, she knew that there was probably many things that could happen here that she had never even dreamed of but part of the thrill in her was from submitting to the unknown. So with her heart racing and a deep flush on her cheeks Beth slowly raised the drink to her lips and let the liquid spill forth.

The drink within was at least pleasant to the taste, even warm to the tongue as she felt it flow down her throat. The act of gulping, making her more aware of the collars presence again, but Beth dared not stop as she watched Clare’s stare over the rim of the cup. Finally she parted the goblet from her moist lips and actually panted for breath a little as she stretched out to put the goblet back upon the table.

For some reason though the goblet never made it, instead she heard a clatter and was surprised to see the goblet rolling across the hard floor before she even felt the loss between her fingers. A panic grew in her heart as she struggled to rise, only to slump back into her chair as Clare approached and leaned forward to whisper into Beth’s ear, “welcome my dear, I look forward to making your stay here feel like a lifetime”. Strangely as Clare spoke she felt Clare’s gloved hand stroke across her now collared neck, in an almost soothing caress as Beth’s head sagged to one side to heavy for her to keep it held up anymore.

Beth’s lips parted to speak but all that came forth was a mumbled groan as Clare stepped back. Clare obviously choosing where to stand with practiced precision as unable to even move her head Beth had no choice but to watch Clare as spots began to dance across her vision. Slowly Clare slipped the mundane clothes from off her body, peeking away the mundane jacket and revealing that the leather gloves went on to encase her entire slender arms. The final glimpses Beth saw was of more and more leather being revealed around Clare’s form before Beth felt the full effects of the drugs and darkness enveloped her.