The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return of the Confectioner – Part 6 (Sisters under the skin)

The villain stared at the fallen heroine in stunned amazement. He certainly hadn’t expected his slave to show such initiative. In fact, because she had managed to resist his concoctions before, he had been reluctant to trust her conditioning when it came to acting against her friend.

Slave clung to him, shivering with fear and spent adrenaline. Gently he reached down and stroked her soft hair, while Geist twitched spastically and gave one long, plaintive groan.

“Good girl,” he smiled, his pleasure heartfelt. “I am so very proud of you.”

The feel of her body pressed so close was distracting, and it stirred emotions he simply didn’t have time to indulge. Slowly her trembling subsided and he patted her bare shoulder reassuringly, letting his fingers linger overlong against the smooth plastic collar.

“Now,” the villain wondered. “What do you think we should do with her?”

She paused for a moment, before replying. Her eyes remained downcast and her voice was barely a whisper. The Confectioner sensed her shivering again, the lightest touch against his thigh. All the while, he continued to massage his warm stickiness into her flesh.

“Whatever master desires,” she breathed.

He chuckled, but not unkindly. Then, his hand swept over his slave’s spine and down into the cleft between her buttocks. As he bent, the Confectioner let his hot, sweet breath sting her ear.

“Yes,” he agreed, “and, at this moment, what I desire is for you to share your thoughts.”

“Master,” slave began hesitantly. “She should be fixed.”

Blinking in surprise, the villain regarded his slave, his mouth twisting in to a cruel smile.

“Fixed?” He asked, wonderingly.

“If master wishes it,” she added hurriedly.

The Confectioner continued to knead her warm skin, pressing his finger into that yielding flesh and matching the slow rhythm of her pulse. She gave a sharp gasp as the dark treacle began to slither between her ripe curves and her body quivered deliciously.

“Tell me, slave,” the villain insisted. “Do you have feelings for this girl?”

“Yes, master,” slave admitted.

“Then why do you want her… fixed?” He pressed.

For a long moment she didn’t answer. Then, just as he was about to ask the question again, the reply spilled out, a rush of words that somehow strived to make his victory all the more sweet.

“Because I want her to be as happy as I am,” she offered, raising her gaze to meet his, “and because if something isn’t done she’ll just keep coming back, over and over, trying to take me away from all this. Away from you…”

He stared down at his slave, struggling to contain his excitement.

“Of course,” he told her, beaming at his possession, “you have more than earned this reward.”

“Oh thank you, master,” she said with glee, bowing her head once more.

“And tell me, little one,” he added softly. “Would you like to help me prepare her?”

* * *

The slave smiled, basking in her master’s approval. His finger continued to tap its lewd tattoo and it took all her concentration not to squirm against it. Then, quite suddenly the pressure was gone, leaving only the oozing syrup to burn against her pale skin.

Master stepped away, leaving her feeling unaccountably small and weak. She watched, as he approached her fallen friend and smeared his hand across her mouth. Part of her ached to be treated just the same, and her muscles tensed, desperately trying to trap that thin trickle of sugared heat.

She heard Geist’s low moan. The soft exhalation as master’s touch stole what remained of her awareness. And it was all she could do to stop herself from cumming.

Then he turned and beckoned to her, drawing his slave to him and indicating Geist’s catsuit and its concealed zipper.

“Why don’t you unwrap your present?” The villain suggested.

With trembling fingers she reached out. Flicking open the trick panel, she slowly pulled down the zip. Geist’s cleavage was revealed inch by inch, and slave found she was holding her breath until those beautiful breasts could spill forth.

Still the zipper continued its journey, slashing across the unconscious woman’s taut stomach and down into the shaved delta of her sex. Unable to help herself, slave slid her hand over one of those wonderfully ripe tits and swept it in long luxurious circles. She was rewarded with a soft whimper that made her jerk in surprise.

This was her friend, slave knew. Someone for whom she had harboured feelings she couldn’t possibly express. And in just a little while, thanks to master, they would once again be sisters under the skin. Two girls, of one mind and with a singular purpose.

“You will love this,” she promised.

* * *

He watched as his slave stripped the younger heroine out of her costume, noting how avidly slave’s hands clung to her friend’s flesh. It was easy to imagine the feelings, so tightly repressed for so long, simply bursting forth at her master’s command.

“Would you like to play with her?” He asked gently, reaching into his coat.

“May I?” Slave sighed, the hope so clear in her voice.

“There’s more than enough time,” he explained. “Your friend isn’t going to wake any time soon.”

“Thank you, master,” she gasped, her face bright.

The Confectioner handed her a large amber lollypop, which she reached out tentatively and took. His grin grew more conspiratorial as she gazed at the strange sweet in perplexed anticipation.

“First you have to wet it,” he encouraged.

Slave raised the lollypop to her mouth and then, quite suddenly, stopped. For a heartbeat she seemed to consider and then, throwing him the most perversely knowing look he could ever remember, the former heroine lowered her hand. Never once did her eyes leave those of her master.

Her smile was quite filthy as she paused at the entrance to her already sopping sex. Then, very deliberately, she forced the sweet between her pouting lips and into the molten heat of her utterly owned cunt.

He watched, transfixed, as she rolled his candy treat over her trembling walls and then drew it forth again in a series of slow, trembling tugs. The villain was already hard, and his slave seemed to delight in the carnal power she held over him.

* * *

Slave’s cunt was aflame and the candy’s melting kiss continued to burn hotter and hotter, until it could almost overpower master’s lingering, silken touch. But she had seen how he was looking at her and that was all she needed.

Gingerly slave swept the sticky sweet over Geist’s helpless flesh, painting her friend’s body with a thin smear of sticky heat. First one pink nipple and then the other, drawing that tender flesh up into taut arousal. The girl twitched with each slippery caress, whining softly while her body strained for the lascivious attention.

Moving horribly slowly, she dragged the toxic treat across the centre of her friend’s stomach, letting its glistening juice seep into Geist navel, before the lollypop slid down over her swollen pubis. Slave turned to her master and returned his desirous stare. Then she plunged the candy deep between her friend’s gaping cuntlips.

Geist cried out weakly, arching her body in wanton need. The movement drew slave’s attention, as did her increasingly passionate moans. She turned back, marvelling at how responsive the young woman had become. Her sleepy, uncoordinated thrashing was sensuous and quite hideously erotic.

Then master cupped her breasts in his marvellously controlling hands and she was cumming even harder than her friend.

To be continued…