The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Every age, and every civilization speaks of prophecies, both small and large, of good and evil.

There are always those that do not believe. There are always those that hold these things to be the foundations of their very lives.

Then there are those that know these things deeper than they know themselves, whether they believe them or not. It is they who are the lore masters. It is they who can see and interpret the signs of what is to come. It is they, and they alone who can tell between...

* * *

REVELATIONS & TRUTHS

She wasn’t sure if she had opened her eyes.

Darkness wasn’t just a presence here. It did not cover the room, the area, wherever it was she’d found herself in. It consumed, it enveloped, and it devoured even the most minute fraction of light. It was as if from this place, and this place alone, all darkness in the world was birthed.

She felt herself shiver against the cool slab of rock she was strapped to. She tried to move, and found that it was nearly impossible. Not only were her wrists and ankles restrained, but so were her knees. The biting leather, and the cool draft against her moistened pussy told her so. Strong bonds also held her waist down, as well as her shoulders, neck, and forehead.

The soft whimper of helplessness that escaped her lips was the most complex thought process her mind could form. And in the endless void of darkness, it echoed, and echoed, and echoed. It reverberated in her head, sending her spinning down deeper into her already fractured inner mind.

Her soul was shifting to its most primal existence again, as it told her that the sound of her utter human despair sounded very much like a lust-filled moan. She could feel the heat between her thighs as tears leaked from her closed eyelids. She couldn’t help herself. The swirling clouds of chaos in her addled brain seemed to be linking her cunt and her mind together, reducing her thought process to almost nothing; save the quest for orgasm. She was dimly aware somewhere that she was her own victim, and her own prey, but was too mind-bent to care.

She loved, and hated it. Even worse, she could feel the need building. This time she had no avenue of release. She swallowed in thought of wondering how long the heat could build in her before she’d explode.

She orgasmed at how hot that singular thought was.

The whimper escaped her lips again, pitifully. The cycle started anew.

* * *

Above, crouched in the same position she’d held for the last day, Yashra’s keen eyes watched the young girl from the crevice in the deep cavern. With the Cat and the Salamander both severely wounded the Others would be more cautious and less likely to stick their noses in her affairs.

I could have killed them, Old Man. I did not, for your sake... and your honor. I do not forget my promise. But we never spoke of this, did we? Still, I will not forget your... kindness.

They are fools, obsessed with themselves and the River that they ignore the grandeur of what has begun. They either hide in terror from thoughts of their destruction, or ensure their own demise by trying to conquer the River completely. If I learned anything from you, Master, it was to listen to the Great River and respect it.

Below, and then all around her the sound bounced. Her ears perked at the mournful cry of a mind-melted mortal in heat, filled with lust, desire, and utter terror. Yashra grinned at that. She licked her lips, restraining herself from exploring the slow-forming wetness between her strong thighs.

It was an odd sensation, to be so absent from it all. She’d felt it so many times; during the thousands of years she’d cursed the world with her presence. But to watch a Becoming and not be able to feel it through the Great River sent a cold and dark chill up Yashra’s spine.

Bridget tried to squirm on the floor of the cavern below. Yashra could almost taste the girl’s red-hot lust, as it danced and caused the Great River to ripple ever so subtly, almost like an unnoticed breeze.

It felt wonderful. Yashra let herself fall back into the River, submerging her mind and melding with it.

It was almost time.

* * *

A cool drop of water plummeted down from the stalactite above, and splashed over Bridget’s swollen clit. She cried out in the pleasurable pain of torture, yet again trying to thrust her hips to meet anything that could bring her towards the fulfillment of orgasm.

Again, the mournful cry of lust passed her pursed lips. The tighter she shut her eyes, the more it seemed to resound around the cavern, in her mind. Again she echoed her heated passion to the empty void. Her own whimpers were a whirlpool, sucking her further and further into her self-made mind bend.

Another droplet of water fell from above.

Bridget was only aware of her need. Of her heat, that consumed every thought, every pore of her body.

The cycle started anew.

* * *

Through aged eyes, Yashra watched everything. The darkness was her friend, her ally. It consumed, it hid, and it changed anything it touched. Within darkness, everything twisted, and became something new. She had always savored it.

As silent as her namesake, the Scorpion slid off the rock and landed softly on the ground. A grin of perverse malice crept across her lips as she heard Bridget squeal and moan again. The folds of her sex were wet with the dew of things to come.

“Be thankful, child, that I found you before one of the Others,” she spoke quietly as she approached the orgasm-obsessed female form, trying to writhe against her bonds.

The girl seemed too preoccupied to hear her would-be savior. Yashra crept closer, drawing the folds of her cloak across Bridget’s blossoming cunt, mercilessly teasing. That got Bridget’s attention.

Sucking in her breath suddenly, Bridget’s eyes shot open and she let out a cry of unbidden pleasure. Yashra withdrew the touch, as Bridget’s body gave an involuntary shudder of need.

The Dark Lady spoke with a quiet coldness, as if indifferent. “I can give you that which you want, little one,” she said, softly. Yashra let her leather-gloved fingertips trail across the girl’s thighs, stomach, breasts and neck as the Scorpion circled around her prey. Crouching down, Yashra stroked the girl’s neck.

“I can give you the release you beg for, always and forever. I can leave you a creature of perverse wantonness. I can satisfy the hunger than burns within you. And you will be my pleasure slave, living only to orgasm, cum, and lick at my desire.” The Scorpion paused, and then leaned closer, over Bridget’s face.

Slowly, her tongue crept out of her mouth; the hidden barb there withdrew and exposed itself as the tongue extended out to nearly a twelve inches past her mouth. She now hissed, “Or, you can give yourself to me. And I can change you. I can give you your destiny, child. But you have to want it. You have to desire it. I can no longer take your mind by force.”

Her inhuman tongue caressed Bridget’s cheek in dark desire. The words slithered out of her mouth, almost demonically. “You have to give me your mind. I can only touch it once more, child. I asked you this before, and you chose. And I gave you the change you desired.”

Bridget’s mind was too befuddled between the ever-growing need in her cunt to cum again, and trying to concentrate on the demon in front of her to hear the sound of a dagger being drawn.

The cold steel pressed against Bridget’s breast, threatening to pierce the flesh. “Choose. Life... or Death.”

The warped girl whimpered out in the desperation of need. She was too far-gone, even if she did understand the dilemma put to her to decide.

The Scorpion’s tongue flickered, and in an instant, pierced the girl’s milk-white neck. Bridget shuddered again, her cunt flared up in an orgasmic shake.

Quickly, the tongue slithered back into its owner’s mouth. Yashra leaned over her prey, her full breasts pressing into Bridget’s own. She locked her eyes on her prey, and spoke again.

“Listen, child. You only have a few minutes before you completely become immune to me. You will awaken. Now.”

There was no resisting. Bridget’s mind snapped back, fogged by her Mistress’s control.

Seeing some semblance of focus returning to Bridget’s eyes, Yashra nodded in self-satisfaction. “Good. Now, little one, listen to me. Our time is short. I can save you. I can change you, from the monster you have become. I can reform you into what you were meant to be. But you must listen to me, if that is to be your choice. You must declare undying allegiance to me, and me alone. Now, and until your final breath. You must swear it to me, while you are under my control.”

Again, Yashra paused.

Sopping wet, Bridget’s pussy greedily swallowed Yashra’s three fingers that penetrated.

“Or,” Yashra soothed, “I can leave you like this. And set you free to the world. Where you will live, only to orgasm, again and again. It will be your sole purpose in life. To cum. And cum. And cum again.” Lightly, she flexed her digits against Bridget’s inner walls.

“Choose,” she demanded. “Life. Or Death.”

Bridget squeezed against her predator’s ministrations, her mouth opening to answer, but finding only a voice of pleasured passion. Everything was suddenly clear again. Africa. The death of the men, at the hands of this woman. The submission.

Everything was so startlingly clear. She choked back her whimpers, and managed to force her answer out. “Life,” she pleaded.

Slowly, and detached, Yashra merely nodded. “So shall it be.” She withdrew herself from her prey, and took a few steps back. Isis would have killed you. The Salamander would have left you a cunt, to experiment with and control. I only hope I have chosen correctly, little one. We shall all pay with our existence, if I have not.

She settled down onto the cavern floor, and opened herself to the Great River. Slowly, she saw the intricate waves and streams of green light, branching out from everything around her. She could smell, and feel the power of it all against her skin.

This was still new to her.

She focused on her connection to Bridget; the gushing stream of the River she’d directed at Bridget was slowly drifting away. Something new, and unseen was fighting against it.

She sank down deeper in the River.

The torrents were strong, as she gave herself to It. She knew the River was Master, in all things; and she submitted to It completely. Gladly, the Great River consumed her.

She was dimly aware of the orgasm that was wracking her physical body.

The Great River, like a magnet, drew into her. She was a more attractive outlet for it, a stronger beacon, and a higher focus. She let the River use her. Just as she would use It.

The smell of her own form smoking against the River’s power escaped her physical senses.

She sighed, softly, sinking deeper into the Great River. It was pleased that she submitted so easily.

Ever so gently the Scorpion drew in the streams of the River around her, keeping them within her as the power built like a swirling chaotic storm. She could still see the fraction of the line that was slowly dying between her and Bridget.

Then, she rose, quickly. Suddenly, the River was caught, and had no outlet to unleash itself upon, as it had drawn in from everything, and everywhere.

Except for Bridget.

Almost as if it were aware that if it consumed Scorpion, it would consume itself, the Great River rushed towards the only outlet it had.

Bridget was devoured.

As Yashra slowly awakened, she could smell the heat of sex upon her, and felt her body trembling in the joy the River had brought upon it. She watched Bridget write and scream as the brunt of the storm fell upon her and so much like a huge wave, crashed. From there, the River splayed out into a thousand different directions.

It was done.

* * *

Bridget awoke.

For the first time in weeks, her thoughts were clear. Everything was so clear. Blue.

She saw the soft patterns of blue, so much like kite-strings branching off of her, and drifting off beyond sight. Entranced, she moved her hands, and watched the strands dance to her call. It was strange, and unusual. It felt so wonderfully right.

She laughed to herself, slowly, in sheer joy of having been freed from her spell of madness. She remembered.

Turning her soft blue eyes to the woman who was sitting beside her, she slid on her stomach towards Yashra. A soft kiss was planted, on the darker woman’s thigh.

The Scorpion smiled down at the woman who once knew herself as Bridget. A gloved hand sifted through the River-Marked bright electric-blue hair that cascaded around the girl’s body.

“You have been asleep long, child. I have taught you as much as I may, in that place. But no longer are we connected, in such ways. Still yet, you are mine. Aren’t you?”

The girl nodded, sliding a hand down into the folds of her moistening pussy-lips through the soft bush of bright-blue hairs below. “Yes, Lady,” she whispered reverently, lovingly.

It was as clear as the blue sky above them. The girl knew this was not forced. She remembered the choice she’d been given. She felt the power that her Mistress had bestowed upon her. She could feel the change, in her body, and in her mind.

Everything was so cloudless, and blue, and clear.

“You are no longer what you were. You are not Ancient, as I. You are not mortal, as they. Nor do you have a taste of the blood of the Great River’s children upon you. You are not Kinspawn, child.”

Somehow, the girl knew this. She merely nodded, and slid further up Yashra’s legs that were now slowly sliding out to give the girl free access to pleasure the darker woman.

Yashra smiled.

“You will need new names, child.”

The girl nodded again in content of the purity of her submission. She rubbed her cheek against Yashra’s stomach, before kissing the Dark Lady’s heat.

Yashra was astonished at the kiss of the girl’s lips. The coolness was alien to her own heat. By reflex, Scorpion slid a strand of River across the young girl’s mind.

Only to see it ignored. Washed away by blue.

Yashra smiled with the certainty. She gave herself fully to the lips of the prophecy between her legs.

Wrapping her fingertips around the girls’ lovely blue hair, Yashra’s thighs flexed, and trembled. “You are as lovely, and as fragile as the Orchid,” Yashra remarked though pressed lips. “So such is your new name. And you already know your totem, don’t you?”

Orchid nodded softly, looking up at Yashra with adoration, and the glee of the power she felt running through her body. It all seemed so natural, now. So logical.

“Then,” the Scorpion murmured as she spread her legs for her Orchid’s attention, “It will soon be time for us to act.”

Orchid murmured her muffled agreement against Yashra’s sex, as the two blissfully celebrated their change.

* * *