The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Revenge Story: Ana

Part I: Why me?

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you —It was her own words, her own voice, but for Ana recognizing herself in that voice was still hard. The rich nuances that usually accompanied the sound and tempo of her voice, all those imperceptible details that made her unique, distinct and recognizable, had disappeared. The voice that escaped her lips was monotonous, toneless, like that of a dead woman or someone drugged.

God, it was so strange, to feel like your own body does not belong to you. Although in her heart she had begun to admit that there was no way to escape, Ana kept imagining what it would be like to explain that feeling to another person, how should she do it so that they would believe her and end up with that son of a bitch who kept raping her, instead of thinking she was crazy. The best way she had been able to come up with was to describe it like being at the cinema, tied to the armchair, forced to look at the screen, but the screen was her eyes, and the movie was whatever she was seeing through them.

And what she was seeing at the time was mainly the muscular back of his master. The skin was reddened by the water that fell over both of them, like a warm rain that filled everything with steam. The shower was huge, you could take several steps inside it and the water did not stop running. For Ana the temperature of the water was too hot, she felt the burn all over her body, but even something as basic and simple as pain had become complicated since He had ... What? She didn’t even know how to call it. Controlled, dominated, enslaved ... killed? The water fell over her head and shoulders, it burned, it ached, yes, but did it even matter when she wasn’t able to react? She didn’t flinch or step away. She could only look at the tap, insultingly close to her, and long for an end to it.

She couldn’t just reach for it herself, because he hadn’t ordered her to, and she only did what he commanded.

At that moment, her orders were to use her whole body to spread the soap over the nakedness of the man who had destroyed her life and crushed her dreams. Ana hated every second of it, and yet was unable to stop herself from using her lush curves, her hands, her breasts, to spread the white, bubbling liquid over her master’s body.

At least it was better than the fate of the other girl she shared the shower with. From where Ana was, she could only see her hands, clawing firmly to the back that she so laboriously worked to lather, the leg that she held precariously high to allow the master to access her pussy, and her face, sticking out over his shoulder. Ana didn’t understand what she was doing there, why her life had been screwed up too. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she knew she was attractive, damn, she had worked real hard to have that tan, and to keep that middle point, that knife edge so difficult to balance between having some meat over her bones and being fat. Although, like all women, she had things that undermined her self-steem, like the state in which so many years of dyes had left her hair, dry and straw-like, or those horrible wrinkles that accumulated on the back of her thighs, or the fat under her arms... But her self-esteem had always been able to prevail. She knew she was an attractive woman, full of curves, with a chest capable of attracting anyone’s gaze and a round, pretty face, dominated by two dark eyes and framed by curls that she carefully maintained in that reddish shade she liked so much.

She could understand someone going after her if what he wanted was some kind of pervy sex doll, but the girl that the bastard was fucking was very ordinary, a pale, flat-chested little thing, with a sheepish face of and a Nun’s hairstyle, with ugly bangs covering her forehead. Her brown eyes were dead, what was normally a mirror into the soul now looked glassy and lifeless. Ana had not seen them but she supposed hers looked the same, another side effect of the control He exercised over them. The other girl’s head rocked back and forth with each thrust against her cunt, utterly limp. Despite this, the extreme and clearly forced smile that split her face in two did not disappear. Seeing that smile reminded Ana of the pain she felt on her own face. The days melted with each other, she couldn’t tell if she’d been trapped there for a week or a month or… but she knew she’d been smiling since He had caught her. She still remembered his words well.

—You will be mine, forever, and that will make you very happy. Why would you smile if it was otherwise?—

Now she felt like her face was going to fall apart because of all that damned smiling, but she simply couldn’t stop. He had not ordered it.

Son of a bitch...

A sudden movement of her master startled her. Could He had, somehow, heard that rebellious thought? Was He going to punish her? But that sudden jolt of fear did not translate into any movement from her controlled body, so how could He notice anything? No, that bastard was just getting comfortable, letting that bitch rest against the glass wall and twisting his own body to touch the ocean of curves that was Ana’s body.

Now she could perfectly see how his throbbing fleshy spear slid in and out of that unfortunate woman’s pussy, the water was a very bad lubricant, but she was drenched in her own thick fluids. The girl did nothing, she just stood there, one leg up, her weight thrown against the glass, letting herself be raped while she smiled like a broken doll. Ana found herself hating the useless cunt with a burning intensity. The real reason, however, was not in her companion of hardships but in the reaction that her whole body had experienced at the sight of such an openly sexual display. Ana’s sex pulsed strongly, to the sound of a hot beat that started between her legs and seemed to spread throughout her whole body. The mere touch of her master’s rough and large hands made her have goosebumps as her breathing quickened.

—Come here bitch—He whispered with that rough and deep voice. Ana could feel the warmth of his breath crashing against her neck, so close... that close, intimate yet subtle contact made her whole body tremble in both excitement and fear. By the time he slid his arm around her waist to bring her closer, pressing their wet, lathered bodies against each other, Ana had her nipples hard like little buttons.

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you —she repeated, with the same voice robbed of all emotion. The only phrase she had uttered during her entire confinement, the phrase she had learned to hate so much.

That pledge of obedience seemed to excite him even more. He bit her, taking a hold of her neck, with a rough and almost animalistic sexual force. He loved doing that, they all had their necks, legs and tits full of those marks, his lovebites, like purple flags of conquest that he planted on their bodies. His closeness, his contact, his scent, his presence, his hands, his words ... everything worked together to flood Ana’s brain with a surge of emotions that brought her to the brink of orgasm. It was a feeling she knew well. She had been kept like that, on the verge of cumming most of the time she’d been trapped, but only when he ordered it was she able to reach orgasms that were unlike anything she’d ever experienced before.

That irritated her, the memory of her body writhing with pleasure, shaken by spasms of pure bliss, trembling like the taut skin of a drum being struck. It was humiliating, she wanted to feel disgusted by him, she wanted to hate him, to get away from him, to gag at the mere idea of feeling his touch, and yet she couldn’t do any of that. She could only obey as the consequences of her arousal slipped, hot and sticky, between her thighs, dragged down by the water.

She was not the only one who was getting horny. Her master’s thrusts became faster and more violent as his hands ran over Ana’s broad chest, touching, twisting, squeezing and playing with them with savage abandon, regardless of the pain caused by the violence with which he did so. His tongue started to visit every little inch of the smiling face of her slave, licking, kissing and biting as he wanted, until they were both united by thick, hanging bridges of spit, which the water demolished after a few seconds.

—Fuck, I should have killed you earlier—he whispered sarcastically into her ear as he left the pussy of the girl he had been penetrating. The mere sight of his cock, reddened, throbbing, shining from the natural lube emanating from the other slave’s vagina made Ana’s own sex palpitate with anticipation. Her whole body screamed, asking to feel that fleshy rod inside her. However, her master had a different fate in store for her.

—On your knees, both of you, pleasure me with your mouths—He ordered, with the confident and imperious tone of one who knows he will be obeyed.

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you —both slaves repeated in unison, their robotic voices merging into a single chant of total submission.

With a precision that the most disciplined military unit would have envied, both girls knelt at the same time. Now it was Ana’s turn to be in front of her master while the other slave knelt behind him, but that difference did not matter. They both hugged his thighs gently and opened their mouths. The desire that filled their master, however, was not willing to wait. Gripping their wet hair tightly, he forced them both to work, slamming into Ana’s mouth as the other girl’s tongue started exploring his ass.

That was the icing over Ana’s feelings of defeat. She had never done something like that with her mouth, she prided herself on not having done so with any of her previous partners. To her it felt humiliating, dirty, disgusting and now...

Her master had no regards for her wellbeing. He grabbed her by the hair and started pumping into her head like it was a fleshlight a mere hole from which to extract pleasure. That hard, red-hot cock filled her mouth until Ana’s nose pushed against the pubic hair of the man who dominated her. Normally she would have gagged as she was invaded down her throat in such a brutal way, but even that very basic and instinctive reflex had been taken away from her by the iron grip he exerted over her body.

The soap, water, and fluids from the other girl made the taste that filled her tongue unpleasant, the same was true for the water that cascaded into her eyes after sliding down her master’s muscled body, but she wouldn’t stop. She had been ordered to give pleasure, and that was all that mattered.

Her defeat was total and absolute. There was nothing she could do to resist this man, and in her mind she could only ask herself one thing, over and over ... Why me?

Part II: Why you.

The weather was cold, from what she had been told, It would probably even snow! And the city was strange, as much as its people were. For Ana, who had grown up in a privileged family, sheltered from everything real by a bubble of privilege, the thought send her head spinning, and yet, the opportunity to study abroad and perhaps make a living in that country was too good to reject, even if it was 3000 km from home.

The girl could not help but feel awkward as she tried to pull her excessively heavy suitcase as she walked stuffed into all those layers of warm clothing. Luckily a quick and strong hand was there to help her, just in time. Ana was a little startled by suddenly having that tall man so close, at least until she recognized who he was.

—Oh, Alex?—She asked shyly.

—Yes, Ana?—He replied with an equally shy smile.

He’s cute , she thought with a blush as he leaned down to greet her with two kisses. She only knew him from Facebook, but there he barely had any photos of his face, only landscapes and the cat he had as a pet. Ana had always been a bit of a gossip-lover but the only thing she could find about him was that he had a scholarship for a project in something of robotics or engineering that she had not been able to understand. She had posted almost desperate on a group of fellow nationals in the country, and he had answered offering to pick her up from the airport and take her to her residence. He had been so kind ..

—You don’t know how glad I am you are here—she laughed as he carried the huge suitcase without saying anything.

He is quite a gentleman.

The night was freezing cold. Winter had come hard and fast and the snow was piling up on both sides of the lonely bike path that led to Ana’s residence. There, as she felt the ice crystals crunch softly with each of her steps, crjk , crjk , crjk, She realized that maybe wearing heels hadn’t been her brightest moment, especially when she was as incredibly drunk as she was that night. Luckily, Alex had offered her his arm, an offer she had not rejected. He had also drank, but he was a big guy and between the two they had some stability, although they moved in a zig-zag.

So appropriate he’s helping me , Ana thought, He is the reason I’m wearing these damn heels, after all.

—Well that party was ... —a particularly unstable step interrupted her, making her feel as if the world was spinning out of control —... kind of shitty, right?—she said, eager to strike up a conversation.

—Oh, yes—he replied with a sarcastic tone —there is a girl there who would just not shut up! And I’m sure she is going to ask me to accompany her home, god, what a pain ...—

Ana laughed at the same time as him.

He is so handsome when he laughs, dammit.

She punched him gently with her gloved hands, as punishment for that little taunt, but he did not even flinch.

—I hate you—she said, half jokingly judging by her tone—You are always so cold, always so high and mighty without ever flinching for anything, it makes me want to…—

The young woman accompanied her words with a sudden burst of movement, her hands trying to find the right ticklish spot that would make him pop. He reacted by pulling away while laughing, throwing both of them off balance.

—Careful now!—

With a fiercely proud smile after finally having forced some reaction out of him, Ana lunged for another tickling attempt.

Their lips met.

Ana had had a couple of relationships before, short, immature, toxic were the words she often used to describe them. They had meant nothing other than a constant source of insecurities and trauma. There had been kisses, but none like that one. Feeling how he held her in his arms, she felt she had finally found her place, the one spot that she never wanted to leave.

Even though their lips parted, they didn’t stray too far away, both eager, both longing for the intimacy that had just been shared, Ana’s cheek turned red as cherries.

“I like you a lot” she blurted out, flustered, her eyes bright with desire.

“I know,” he replied, with a somewhat cocky smile.

That only excited her more. So much so that he did not notice the syringe he was holding in his hands until it had plunged deep into her neck.

“Ouch!” She yelled in surprise. “What ...?!—

—Shhh —he replied as his big hand covered her mouth. Ana tried to resist, but the dizziness caused by the alcohol running through her bloodstream only made that cold sensation that had sparked from the needle spread more rapidly up her neck, as if something was crawling inside her with purpose.

“Let it happen” he replied as Ana began to convulse violently. With some effort, he dragged her until they both sat down on one of the lonely benches that dotted the path.

Ana’s face was shaken by constant spasms and tics, which made her smile, cry or move the muscles of her face and neck violently, seemingly at random.

—¿ Wh ... Whaat ...—She managed to articulate with great effort while her little eyes looking at him, now filled with fear, nervousness and disbelief.

—It’s what I’ve been working on. Nanorobotics, I don’t expect a simple English teacher like you to understand it—he said condescendingly as he looked at her. His mask of warmth had vanished, replaced by the cold, jaded expression of a psychopath with a mind as sharp as a scalpel.—The idea of ??the project was that, after all, the neural connections are just electricity, flowing from one neuron to another. If you managed to create machines small enough to be inserted into the brain, you could drive electricity along new paths, create new connections ...—

The expression of terror on Ana’s twitching face increased, as a small steam of blood began to leak from her nose. With what little control she was able to muster over her body, she tried to get away from him, to put distance...

—If you move, it will just happen faster—he said as he held her, pulling out a handkerchief to wipe her blood in such a loving gesture that it did not match what he had just done, what he was doing.

—The idea was to help the mentally ill, people with degenerative diseases, even to re-educate people previously considered unrecoverable. Almost none of the others understood the true potential of all this, you see? They kept thinking about ethics, about the implications, when is so much simpler ... It has always been, the strong devours the weak, and when the machines settle inside that little head of yours, I can decide what you are with a few words ... because you are, oh, so, so weak Ana—

She spent her last moments of free will taking a breath to scream at the top of her lungs, waiting for someone to hear her, to be saved ... deep down, the spoiled princess she had always been kept waiting for her prince charming, even in the face of something like this.

Reality imposed itself as it usually does, abruptly, as fast as electricity leaping from one cell to another. Her eyes rolled inward, turning completely white. The spasms that had swept through her body as her muscles received a wave of senseless commands, given what whatever Alex had injected into her, ceased altogether.

Ana did not have time to scream, before she just… disappeared.

After a few seconds, her eyes dropped again, but all life was gone from them. Now they seemed to look at nowhere, glassy, ??empty, perfectly matching the way her face became expressionless. Fear had been replaced by nothingness, a limpness that made her mouth slightly open, allowing some saliva to escape from the corner of her lips, making her look like a retard, or a corpse...

Alex looked at the blank canvas in which he had just turned that girl with a flame of desire arising in his cold eyes. So many possibilities...

Gently, he caught her jaw and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, showing more affection for Ana’s warm flesh, the only thing left of her, than for the person she had once been.

—First lesson—he whispered in her ear —You exist to please me—

Ana writhed with pleasure as she felt Alex’s warm and avid lips rising up her belly. Each of those kisses seemed to inflame the embers of the orgasm she had just experienced. It was incredibly pleasant, but also just too much.

—Stop, stop—she begged with a smile as she brushed away one of the strands that sweat had stuck to his forehead.

—Satisfied?—Alex asked with a smile as he lied down next to her. God, he fucked so well... It wasn’t that he had a better physique or more stamina than the others, it was the empathy he showed. He always seemed to care about giving her as much pleasure as he received, to make sure that both ended up satisfied. None of his previous boyfriends had been like this, and knowing she should appreciate it, Ana hugged him, giving silent thanks with the warmth of her exuberant body.

—Very much so—she replied as she covered his chest with soft kisses. He responded by hugging her and plunging his hand into the thick, bristling sea of ??curls into which sex had transformed Ana’s hair. The girl felt that she did not want this moment of post-orgasmic bliss to ever end.

—Umm ... any chance you could ... return the favor?—Alex whispered to her after a while. Ana, who had almost begun to fall asleep, was suddenly shaken by a pang of guilt. He wasn’t done, dammit, she was being so selfish ... that’s when she understood what he was asking.

—Uh ... sorry, but I don’t do that with my mouth, it’s just humiliating, but I can ...—

—Oh I understand—Alex replied . If Ana had been more perceptive or just smarter, she could have seen the cold spreading again through her boyfriend’s gaze. But she was just one another stupid girl, too stupid to realize her life was over, too stupid to realize what she truly was.

—Ana, Load Submissive Personality-1—Alex said, in a very specific tone of voice, the one that had burned into the mind of his slave.

Ana had only half a second to feel surprised by that strange phrase before her eyes rolled back into her skull. After a few seconds, the expressionless face and the dead gaze reappeared.

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you—she said in a totally neutral tone, like someone who reads a text without enthusiasm.

—Then please me and use that mouth of yours for something useful, you fat cunt—Alex replied before spitting in her face. The impact of the warm and humiliating saliva against her face did not make her react, not even blink. She just obeyed.

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you —repeated the wet cockholster that Ana had once been, as she got down on all fours and began to crawl down her master’s body...

The sofa in Alex’s house was old, but quite comfortable. Ana had spent many nights there, she hardly ever stopped by her residence anymore, but she didn’t seem to mind. It was easy to settle there, as it had been to accommodate the idea of ??the two of them being together. Everything had been so… simple, they had not had an argument yet, and there, lying, with him surrounding her with his strong arms while the kitten purred, the three watching Netflix … Ana wanted that to be her new normal, she wanted her life to be filled with the peace she felt in that moment.

—I love you—she said to Alex, turning to plant a quick kiss on his lips and settle on his chest. The gesture forced the cat to change its pose, which sparked a small laugh in both of them.

—And I love you too—he replied, before his hands began to slide under her shirt.

—mmm, I’m flattered—she said as she stopped him with a gesture—but I’m not really in the mood right now babe—

Alex sighed, as if he were fed up. That made Ana felt bad, she had never had a sex life as healthy and complete as she had with him. What was he complaining about? What more did he want?

—Ana, load Submissive Personality-1—

By the time the slave uttered her mantra of obedience, Alex had already ripped the shirt apart in a gesture so abrupt that it scared the animal, which fled from his lap, and had thrown himself over those tits that now belonged to him completely.

—I hate you!, You bastard! —shouted Ana at the top of her lungs.

—And you are exaggerating, calm down—Alex replied with extreme coldness, without taking his eyes off the screen.

—Tell me the truth, dammit !, You Like her?!—

Alex sighed, Ana could have many good traits, the paranoid insecurity that led her to feel constantly threatened by other women was not one of them.

—It’s just an old photo, Ana—

—Why have it in your computer then?!—

—It is a memento of an important moment, and there are fifteen other people in it. I’m not going to waste another second on this conversation—

But the temperamental character of Ana was just inflamed by the apparent indifference of her boyfriend—Always so fucking cold, dammit!, listen to me!—The violent CRASH one of the vases which decorated the living room was the cherry on top of the constant crescendo of her screaming ... or so Alex thought, until he got up, frustrated, only to feel how she slapped his face.

—You pig! You’ve slept with her, right ?! Tell me the truth!—

Alex touched his cheek. Even he couldn’t say what he felt more strongly, incredulity or annoyance, before looking at his toy with a look that made her take a couple of steps back.

—Ana, load Submissive Personality-1—

The change was instantaneous. All her anger, all the rage on his face, on her clenched fists, all melted after hearing those words, replaced by the most absolute docility and the mantra that now guided her life.

—Yes, Master. I exist to...—

The slave could not even finish the sentence before her master threw her on the ground and pounced over her, violently ripping off the tight jeans she wore, and then her panties, until she had full access to her wide, tanned buttocks. He violently parted them until the anal plug she had been carrying all this time was exposed, forced by a mind that no longer belonged to her to ignore its existence.

—Stupid bitch—growled Alex as he spat into his hand, as angry as he was excited by the feistiness of the object he had been playing with all this time...

The days were long, and Alex’s hyper-analytical mind was unable to stop worrying about problems until he had found the solution, and with a technology like the one he was developing, nothing short of world changing, there were always problems.

Luckily, it also had its perks...

Alex laid totally naked on the wide double bed he had bought for his room, with his hands resting behind his neck, trying to relax. Ana was his particular anti-stress ball. His cold eyes slid lazily over the girl’s body, only “covered” by a red velvet choker, while she rode his cock.

It was a sight to see her slowly bouncing up and down, raising and lowering her thighs and hips with precise movements, careful and deliberate, almost reverential, as if impaling herself with her master’s cock was the most important task of her life.

In a way, seeing her there, pushing her body to the limits of physical exertion, covered in sweat while keeping an artificial, empty-looking smile and her large breasts bouncing at the tempo imposed by her wild ride … it was almost hypnotic.

—I exist to please you. I exist to please you. I exist to please you—She repeated softly each time her body collided with Alex’s hips, devouring his virile member completely with her hungry and lubricated sex , filling the room with the soft and wet sounds of sex every time her master’s cock entered her.

That constant repetition, that show of total submission relaxed him, helped him think and unwind. Her voice when she was under, devoid of all emotion, was much less irritating than when she was allowed to be herself; something that happened less and less. At first he had set limits, he knew that the total power that he experienced could end up driving him crazy and leaving only his darkest and most perverse side, the one that delighted in turning people into obedient flesh, but as the discussions accumulated the truth about their relationship was becoming increasingly undeniable. It wasn’t working, nor did they have anything in common.

So he had opted for the easy route. He didn’t even remember when it was the last time he had “awakened” Ana. It was just so easy to have her there, kneeling under the desk, lovingly using her tongue and mouth to please him while he worked, or just standing, naked in the middle of the room, one more object waiting to be used while Alex’s real life happened around her... or like right now, totally and exclusively dedicated to giving him pleasure with her body. She had spent so much time riding him like this that even her legs had grown stronger, Alex could notice it every time he touched her.

—I like you better like this. Defeated, conquered, empty ...—

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you —replied the body that had once belonged to Ana as the sweat of effort ran down her face.

“This is not working, there spark is long gone. For months we have been doing nothing more than being literally locked up in your house, I can’t take it anymore, I feel… ”

The letter was written hastily and nervously. Alex could almost imagine her trembling hand writing it after packing.

—You were always a coward, dumping someone without looking at his face... that’s just not right—when he put the note aside he was able to see its author. Ana was naked from the waist up, using her beautiful tits to surround his owner’s erect cock and masturbate him with them. It was easy, given their size, and her movements were fluid and constant. The small golden crucifix around her neck moved chaotically, constantly jumping over her breasts, and even the cold, occasional contact of metal against the tip of his cock was exciting.

But nothing was as exciting to him as Ana’s empty and absent expression, with the black tears of the ruined mascara running all over her face, framing her empty and glassy eyes, which seemed to to look through Alex, as if he wasn’t there, rather than at him...

—You’re a coward, slut... —Alex sighed again—but the truth is that I can’t blame you—

As much as the skill with which she moved that pair of amazing breast had made it hard for him, the truth is that he felt increasingly bored by Ana, and by the constant work involved in maintaining the illusion of her existence. It was just so much work. From writing messages to her family and friends through her phone, so they didn’t suspect a thing, to scripting video calls that give the appearance of normality, not to forget having to construct plausible memories with which to fill her “normal” mind every time he stopped puppeting her, so that she did not suspect anything strange. In the end, so much effort was not worth it for a girl for whom he had stopped feeling anything, and just thinking about what making her disappear forever would entail completely prevented him from doing it. Maybe in the future, if all his plans went well, making a girl disappear would be a mere matter of making a call, but now… he could even put himself in danger with the police. It was too soon. And as a result of that boredom, he hadn’t even bothered to fill her head with false memories. Ana closed her eyes and woke up months later, without remembering any of the lost time, it is not surprising that she felt scared, that she thought she was going crazy, or that she thought that the spark between them was totally gone and they were no longer doing anything together.

I think I know what I’ll do with you, fat, ugly cow—He said as he stroked her limp face—I’ve had enough of you, so you can go now, but if you ever bother me with your stupid shit, your insecurities, your selfishness one more time… then I will not be so magnanimous, I could have cut and edited your brain as I wanted and yet I kept your original little head intact, believing that there were some good things in you, that you could change for the best, and yet you have demonstrated to be a shitty, unfixable girlfriend time and time again... I’ve tried to be good, do you understand ?, I’ve tried to fight against the part of me that sees you only as meat to sculpt at my whim ... so you better go , before I decide to just give up and embrace it all—

—Yes, Master. I exist to please you—that response, delivered with calm submissiveness, made Alex smile. It always did.

—But before you go, I’m going to rape all your holes one last time...—

The interior of the club was crowded. Nor that Ana cared about that, or about the smell of alcohol and tobacco that filled the small place, or the sweat of her body after hours of dancing. No, that night full of vodka and laughter with her friends was to forget everything, a night away from her son and her fucking husband, a girls night.

Or at least it was, until she saw him.

What was the chance of meeting him after… how long has it been, ten years? Just seeing him there, having a drink like nothing was wrong made her stomach turn. His shadow was something she had never been able to escape. And though she would never admit it to anyone, despite how much he had fucked her life up, she had only been able to cum when she thought about him. For ten fucking years.

He was with a girl, too, a short-haired beauty, with a nose piercing. Another prey that he would use, chew and then discard, as he had done with her. Years of humiliation, of masturbating to him while fighting the guilt of it all, years of harsh memories, of fear and PTSD… it all came together in one of her habitual outbursts of fury. She pushed through the crowd like a storm, squeezing his glass of alcohol so hard she was afraid to break it before she got there.

The surprise in his eyes was like a delicious drug that only made Ana’s heart beat faster. Before he could utter a word, she threw the glass at his face. She wasn’t going to be afraid of him ever again.

—You better leave him now that you can, before he gets to you and destroys you, which is what he always does—She snapped at the girl, his voice heavy with anger.

She had expected many things from this new prey of Alex, confusion, anger, maybe she would try to defend him. The condescending smile that appeared on her pretty face was not one of them.

—You must be Ana, right? —She said with a somewhat mocking tone, a tone that had nothing to do with the one she used for the words that followed —Load Submissive Personality-1—

The red hot water from the shower finally stopped, although Ana’s relief was short-lived, lasting only for the few seconds it took Alex to moan and spill his seed over the face of his slave. The hot, thick streams of cum hit her hard. She didn’t instinctively flinch, didn’t even close her eyes at the impact, or blinked when a little bit of seed got into her eye, making it redden. The Master wanted it to be like that, a reminder at the time of climax of the absolute control he had over their bodies, even able to override the most basic of instincts.

Ana could only stay there, on her knees, feeling the humiliating tickle of the semen sliding lazily down her cheekbones, her chin, dripping onto her tits ...

—Good girls, good girls...—Alex wishpered as he caught his breath.

—Thank you, Master. I exist to plea... —the answer came from the mouth of both slaves at the same time and at the same time was interrupted when he grabbed their wet hair and pulled their faces together, forcing them to kiss, something they did with a animalistic ferocity that contrasted with their eyes, which remained open and expressionless, and the fact that none of them had ever been attracted to women.

—You shouldn’t have hurt me so much, bitches, but now it’s too late…—Alex whispered cruelly as he enjoyed the show—I have already won—.

A tear escaped from Ana’s eyes upon hearing those words, quickly sliding down her cheek until it was lost, mixing with the remaining drops from the shower, and with the semen that was beginning to dry over her face. That was the only act of rebellion, of control of her own body that she had been able to achieve since Alex had assumed total control over her body, forcing her to become a silent witness to her own life. If she had realized it, perhaps she would have been able to taken some strength and courage from that tear, born of despair, from that act of rebellion, freedom and autonomy that she had been able to carry, however small it might be.

But, horrified at having to kiss another woman, shocked and shaken by that feeling, the feeling of being raped to her core that had become her new normal, Ana didn’t even realize what she had done...

* * *