The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do not copy without my permission because that would not be very nice. Minors should skip this one—even if it IS set in a toy store. I love feed back on all my stories but I am extra curious as to how people interpret this one.

Right As Rain

By MichelleLovesTo.

Michelle stood outside the toy shop and looked into the window in near childlike delight. She knew that her sister did not share the sentiment and was in fact bored with everything in the little tourist town meant to recreate a Bavarian Village.

Still Michelle knew she wanted to go in. It was the third toy shop in the town but this one seemed different somehow. More real if that made sense. More magical. How often do you actually find a toy shop that seems magical in this world of big chains and clearance stores? The store just seemed to call to her somehow, inviting her in.

Leaving her sister behind, Michelle walked up to the door and read the plaque next to it:

Open your heart and see your heart’s desire.
Accept your passion and feel passion’s fire.
Look into your dreams and your dreams will tell you true
Seek out adventure and adventure will come to you.

Michelle walked into the shop and breathed in the smell of cinnamon and something more elusive. She could not quite figure out what it was but it left her feeling strangely sleepy and ... something else? Then it hit her. It was like how you feel after a couple glasses of wine on a romantic date. That languid feeling mixed with desire. That heaviness that takes over your limbs and leaves you no more ambition than to crawl into bed with your lover. Michelle giggled at how incongruous it was to think about making love while in a children’s toy shop.

There was music playing, soft music that sounded like a lullabye. She idly wondered when was the last time she went to bed and fell right to sleep without regret for the day that had passed or concern for what the next day might bring. Michelle knew somehow that if there were a bed there she would crawl into it. She imagined a big soft bed and fluffy pillows and sinking into that bed and feeling at peace. Part of her knew it was a silly thought, to crawl into a bed in the middle of a toy store? Who does that? But the thought still made her feel safe and good and happy.

Any residual feeling that she needed to hurry left her completely. All other desires to be anywhere else went away. She just wanted to be right where she was. She walked slowly around the store and took in the beautiful toys that all seemed hand crafted and special. Nothing mass produced. No two quite the same. Extraordinary. There were dolls, and tops, carousels carved by hand. And a big yellow wooden duck that made her laugh.

One doll stood out for her above all the others. She actually resembled her or was it the other way around? Even the dress the doll wore was similar to a dress that she had as a little girl. The doll held onto a dog that filled her lap, a mixed breed looking thing that reminded Michelle of a gentle stray that she used to feed as a little girl.

So beautiful, everything is so very beautiful. I could almost cry right now because I am just so ... happy. It was almost as if the beautiful toys were calling her, drawing her in, telling her she was home. She realized she had not felt so at peace since, well, since she was a child.

She smiled when she spotted a Christmas Tree in a corner. If the town prided itself on anything more than being Bavarian it was having Christmas Spirit all year round so the tree was not out of place, even in July. Earlier she thought how she would be sick of Christmas if she had to live it forever and how the people in this town probably were probably sick of it also. Now it all just seemed so ... lovely.

Michelle walked closer to the tree with a gentle smile on her face. There were tiny little porcelain dolls sitting in the branches, each little face painted with such care, little bow lips in reds and pinks, old fashioned dresses in rich fabrics. The lights on the tree cast gentle multicolored reflections on the delicate little faces.

At the base of the tree were presents. Michelle imagined that they were most likely empty boxes but it was really nice to think there were even more wonders inside. Her lips curled upward just a little bit more.

Michelle looked toward the top of the tree and saw that instead of a star or an angel there was a mirror that reflected down on her. She saw a pale-complected brunette woman that looked just like her only younger and worry free. The tension that usually showed around her mouth and eyes was completely gone.

Behind her she heard the soft voice of an older man. “It never fails, the girls always end up on this side of the store with the dolls and the pretty tree, and the boys always end up with the trains and toy soldiers.”

Michelle turned around to see a man that looked remarkably like Gepetto and fought back a little laugh. She did not want to seem like she was laughing at him because he seemed like such a nice man. He smiled at her and she knew somehow that he knew exactly what she had been thinking, and that it was all fine. She knew she was smiling back.

“I was just admiring the beautiful tree ... and the mirror on top. I never saw one of those used for that before. Usually it is a star or an angel.”

The man chuckled. “I see an angel, don’t you?” She looked back up and saw her reflection and watched her cheeks grow rosy. Such a sweet thing to say.

“You are really a very pretty little girl.”

Michelle smiled and blushed deeper. She knew in some remote way that this was odd, the presumption of this old man, the strangeness of him calling her a little girl. And yet she could not feel more complimented and ... something more.

Desire. She felt her pussy throb in the most pleasant way. She just felt so good. The song that was playing changed and a new one began. She laughed in delight at the opening notes.

“What’s so funny my pretty girl?” The man’s voice made her feels so cared for and cherished.

Michelle turned around to look at the kind looking man. “The song. It is a instrumental of Michelle. It’s just that, well, that is my name.”

“Is it now? We have a doll here with that name. And it’s a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!”

Michelle felt herself looking down at the floor and her face growing warm. “Thank you.”

She heard the words of the song in her head. Michelle, ma belle, these are words that go together well. My Michelle She felt her eyelids growing heavy and the growing throbbing dampness between her legs.

He walked over to where a doll had fallen over on a shelf and set her right. Big hands, a little work roughened but still capable of working with delicate, fragile things and not harming them. Safe hands.

“There is something I do not understand though, My Michelle.” The man walked toward her and lovingly ran a finger along her jaw. She shivered.

Michelle Ma Belle, sont les mot qui vont tres bien ensemble, Tres bien ensemble. “Wh..what?” She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, needing to be vulnerable to him, needing his touch.

“Why such a pretty girl would be dressed in such an unflattering outfit. You should be wearing a dress as pretty as you are, as pretty as one of the dresses that the dolls are wearing. Wouldn’t you like that?” She felt his finger graze her throat and she shivered again and let out a soft moan. She knew he must feel her pulse speeding up at his touch.

Her voice was breathy. “Yes, I would like that so very, very much.”

“How much my dear? How much would you like that?”

I love you, I love you, I love you.That’s all I want to say. Until I find a way I will say the only words I know that you’ll understand, My Michelle. She opened her eyes and looked at him, eyes glittering like sapphires as her tears welled up. “More than anything.”

“Come with me, my dear.” He held out his hand, she took it, choosing to still the voice that told her this was so very odd. She didn’t want to hear the voice because it would make her stop, it would make her leave and she just couldn’t leave. She would rather die.

I need you, I need you, I need you. I need to make you see, oh, what you mean to me. Until I do I’m hoping you will know what I mean. I love you.His hand felt so very big and warm around her smaller hand. Michelle looked toward the entrance. “My sister, she’s waiting for me, out there.” She felt so sad when she thought of out there. Her tears spilled over and ran down her cheeks.

The man’s hand tightened on hers and his other hand gently brushed her tears aside. “There, there, My Dearest One, she is out there and you are in here. If she wants you badly enough she will come inside. What’s your sister’s name?”

“Jo.”

“Just like in Little Women. We have a doll here with that name, too. I think your sister might like it. Now nothing to worry about, nothing at all ... Come with me and I will make it all right as rain.”

I want you, I want you, I want you. I think you know by now I’ll get to you somehow. Until I do I’m telling you so you’ll understand. Michelle smiled at the words, Right As Rain. And she let this man lead her into the back and she was not the slightest bit surprised to find the bed there that she’d longed for earlier. Where else would it be?

She knew that she would be crawling into that bed soon and pulling this man down upon her, opening to his touch. She needed to feel his hands on her, his fingers finding her wetness and her desire. He was magical, he could do anything She yearned to feel him inside and at the center of her. And then she would feel Right as Rain.

But before she crawled into bed there was one last fear to out to rest. “Are there spiders here? My sister is very scared of them!”

He smiled gently and his eyes twinkled.“Spiders would frighten the Little Miss Muffet doll, they are not allowed! And since we are going to be delightfully busy my daughters will keep an eye out for Jo. And later you can pick a present from under the tree.”

I will say the only words I know that you’ll understand, my Michelle. And with that Michelle climbed into the big bed, that was just as welcoming as she had known it would be, surrendering herself completely.

The End