The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Right Boss For Her

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Pam isn’t happy with her boss, so she decides to make things better. For herself, at least.

Elena looked at the report she had received and sighed. Her secretary had messed up the numbers again. She had a meeting soon so she would have to redo them herself. To make matters worse, the file wouldn’t open properly, and she had to spend time downloading some program she had never heard of just to view it. She didn’t want to fire her, but she had screwed up quite a few times this month. It was almost as if she was doing it on purpose. That can’t be true though, she reasoned with herself, what kind of person am I to think that about her? I’ll just talk to her and give her another chance. Maybe she’s just going through a lot of stress.

“Pam,” Elena said, standing at her cubicle, “I’m afraid there’s an issue with the report today.” Pam’s cubicle was a mess, which was unusual as Elena usually noted she kept it clean. Looking around it however she saw papers and folders everywhere, and in the middle of it all was Pam. Elena thought she was a bit on the ditzy side but she usually did her work quite well, which vexed her considering her performance as of late. She looked at her frazzled brown hair and clothing slightly askew, her flowery tan blouse looking a little wrinkled.

Pam’s face hat a look of fatigue as she responded, " Oh, again? I’m so sorry I’ll fix it right away!”

Pam started sifting through her papers as Elena spoke quickly, “No please, it’s alright. I’ll take care of it this time. Just be careful in the future alright? You look like you could use a bit of a break today. Why don’t I take you out to lunch and then this afternoon you can leave a little earlier than usual, alright?”

“Really? Thank you Ms. Gilam. I’m sorry I’ve been so much trouble lately, I must be worthless to you,” Pam’s eyes met the floor.

“No not at all! You’ve been excellent! You just need to take care of yourself so you aren’t so tired. And please, call me Elena, alright? I’ll see you at lunch then.” Elena walked off, a look of concern on her face.

When Elena had left her view, Pam’s face changed to one of disgust. Her boss was too nice. She hated it. No matter what she did her boss would never get angry at her or think any less of her. She had even messed up her work on purpose many times this month just to make her angry, and instead she gets a free lunch and an early day off. She couldn’t believe it.

Pam was a naturally submissive person, and a bit of a strange one. Unlike most people, she had hoped for a strong dominant boss to make her happy. Instead she had the nicest woman in the world. Luckily Pam was into women, but she had nothing else Elena was looking for. Over the last few months, Pam had become more and more obsessed with the idea of having her boss be the type of person she lusted after: a verbally abusive, sexually charged, mean looking monster. In other words, she wanted an angry bitch boss. It made her horny just thinking about it, and eventually her obsession overcame her.

She may be submissive but it didn’t mean she wasn’t proactive. Cleaning up her messy desk, Pam was looking forward to the coming weeks. It cost her many a night and she was sure she looked worse for wear because of it, but the end result was exactly what she was looking for. If her plan is successful, Pam is going to have quite the angry, dominant slut leading her, whether she wanted to or not. She shook her head and kept cleaning, trying to distract herself from getting too horny and instead thinking of what she wanted to eat for lunch today.

* * *

Ugh, this headache is terrible, Elena thought as she rubbed her temples.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to get you an aspirin?” Pam looked on concernedly.

“No, thank you. I already took one.” Shaking it off, they continued to eat their sandwiches in the nearby cafe.

Elena did her best to make small talk when a sharp ringing came and left her ears, “Ow, shit!”

Pam’s face showed worry, “Are you alright??”

“No, shit. I mean, sorry for cursing. I’ll be fine. It’s just this headache.”

Elena looked in pain and Pam worried. What if her plan wasn’t going as she hoped and it was hurting Elena? She began to panic a little, “Are you sure? I can ask for some water or something. Maybe another aspirin anyway might help?”

Elena grimaced, “Fuck, I said it’s ok, so stop it!” Right after she had spoken her eyes went wide, “Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean that!”

Pam was taken by surprise, and was relieved at Elena’s response, even a little turned on, “I-it’s okay. Don’t worry about it.”

What’s wrong with me today? Elena thought, Well, it’s not like she didn’t deserve it but, I was still a little mean. She then realized her mistake in her thoughts, No she didn’t deserve it, and what I did was wrong. It’s never okay to curse, let alone yell at someone like that. Shame on me.

Feeling better about herself, the rest of Elena’s lunch went as she had intended, though she still had a headache. Pam had determined her plan was working, and her sandwich tasted better than ever.

* * *

The next day Elena sat at her desk, feeling much better than the previous day. Well rested, she was cordial to everyone who walked by. The only thing that bothered her was the occasional strange tone she heard, but it wasn’t quite as invasive as a ringing in the ears, and it went away quickly, so she was able to ignore it easily. Overall, she was happy yesterday was over, and was ready to apologize to Pam for yesterday’s strangeness, until Pam walked in her office.

“Elena, your 10am is in five minutes.”

Elena winced as a piercing shrill went through her head for moment, and Pam noticed. “Are you alright, Miss, um, Elena?”

Elena looked at Pam, Why did I want to apologize to her again? Elena had a sneer on her face. This worthless secretary of mine has the nerve to call me by my first name? The bitch can’t even do a simple report right.

Pam noticed her not responding still, “Um-”

Elena cut her off, walking by and curtly speaking, “Thank you. And just call me Ms. Gilam, I think it’s more proper for you to do so.”

“Yes, Ms. Gilam,” Pam smiled, genuinely happy at being treated coldly.

As Elena entered her meeting, she realized what she had done. She felt bad, however, she also realized it felt good to assert herself over Pam and put her down.

* * *

The week went by quickly, and Elena found herself feeling a little different than usual. It bothered her greatly, but at the same time it felt like she could act no other way. Her attitude hadn’t changed towards most people; in fact, she only treated her secretary Pam different. When she did so, however, she felt like a whole other person. As she thought about it at her desk, she was interrupted by Pam herself.

“I have your report for you this week Ms. Gilam,” Pam said, eyes downward as she handed the papers over. She glanced at her boss, and noticed that not only had her attitude adjusted towards her, but her style had begun to as well. Where her clothes were mostly brighter colors like greens and yellows, she had begun wearing darker blues and grays. Her makeup was a bit heavier and more severe as well, with her eyes lined in heavier eyeliner, and her lip gloss exchanged for a plum color lipstick. She had a bit of a school principal air about her now, Pam thought. She didn’t expect the changes to her appearance, but chalked it up to a little bonus of the program she had found.

Elena looked at Pam as if she was a stain on her jacket. She wasn’t sure what it was, but ever since this week, whenever she saw Pam she became instantly irritated. It was like her mere presence was setting her off. She hated feeling this way, as she couldn’t find any real reason to be quite so mad with her, but she just couldn’t hold herself back around her.

“Here, give it. I hope you didn’t fuck it up this week. I’d hate to have to redo it all because you were useless again.” Shit, I did it again. I need to stop cursing at her. I don’t even curse! It’s ridiculous how irritated I am at her right now, I need to get away.

She looked at Pam’s face and saw her turning red, I’ve probably embarrassed the hell out of her, the bitch deserves it...no, I need to leave now! “Please move,” she spoke quietly, trying to keep her cool.

Pam was feeling flush with excitement over her boss’ new behavior, and she didn’t hear her request, “What was that?”

“I said move, useless woman! Shit! Fuck! I need to get out of here!” Elena herself blushed at what she had just said, and pushed her way past Pam, looking for a spot outside to check the reports and calm down. She trudged down the hall scowling, and everyone she walked passed gave her a wide clearance.

Pam broke into a sweat, feeling excited from the event just now and looking forward to how much better it was going to get.

* * *

A new week had begun, and the yelling could be heard from outside of the office. “God dammit! Don’t fuck this up again you hear me? Now get out of here you useless bitch, before I fire you!” Elena yelled, surprised at herself at how riled up she was getting these days. I really should fire that stupid whore, but it’s cheaper to get her to quit, so I’ll just make her want to leave. She watched Pam rush out the door, besides, I might as well enjoy the view a little bit longer.

Elena hadn’t noticed it yet, but she had started to check out Pam’s figure, which was no slouch. Her eyes would float over her curves, and before she knew what she was doing she had cursed her out of the room.

Fuck...what’s wrong with me? Ugh. She stopped squeezing her legs together, noticing she was feeling horny. I think I’m getting off on this shit, I really need to lay off.

On the other side of the office, Pam had to excuse herself straight to the women’s restroom, where she took great care to keep quiet as she masturbated, orgasming twice before leaving. She couldn’t believe how hot that was to her. Her boss was checking her out! If this kept going, she would end up throwing herself at her!

Elena spent the next hour fixing Pam’s reports once again, and finding her thoughts drifting to Pam’s ass, and how else she could insult her. When she was done, she took them to the clerk, as people moved out of her way and avoided eye contact.

“Here you are, Mary, more shit for the file.”

“Pam hold you up again?” Mary had heard Elena complain lately about her secretary, which was making her reports get passed around a bit late.

“Yeah, that bitch sometimes. I don’t know, I just get so fucking angry,” Elena said, her face beginning to contort.

Mary moved back, “She’s just trying too hard, I think. You shouldn’t yell so much at her.”

“Fuck. I guess. Thanks, Mary.” Elena walked off, realizing that people were regarding her differently. Am I coming off as too mean? I think Pam deserves it, but maybe I’m projecting out a bit? Everyone seems to be scared of me, I think I should probably try and work on that a little more. I wouldn’t want people to think I’m some mean bitch after all.

* * *

The second week passed by with no more changes to Elena, and with it looking like her behavioral changes had stabilized, Pam became disappointed. It wasn’t far enough; she had gotten a taste and she was addicted. With great difficulty, she had managed to secure a version of the program she used that would work when loaded on a phone. With this, Elena would be exposed much more often to it, and it should progress her changes further. It took her a day and a half to find the right opportunity, but she managed to finally get Elena to have to open an attachment on her phone, and got her to install the program to read it, little knowing it would also install Pam’s special program as well.

Pam was relieved too; she had just barely gotten it installed on Friday, and now she would only have to wait until Monday to see the results of her efforts. She didn’t know if she would be able to handle waiting another weekend to get it installed, and as she lie in bed at home, thought about how much hotter Elena would make her. Her eyes rolled up as she pressed the vibrator deeper into her pussy, letting the waves of pleasure overtake her.

* * *

Elena was scowling, leaning over her desk and staring at her face in her compact mirror. She had guessed people were scared of her because of her face, so she tried to make it look nicer by doing her eyebrows and using makeup. She couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working, however. No matter how many times she did her eyebrows, they kept looking angry. She ended up plucking them all out after being frustrated, and they were now drawn on in a thin, high arc, reaching far enough down to make her look angry at all times. Between her eyebrows and her dark purple eye shadow and dark wine colored lipstick, heavily outlined in black, she looked meaner than she ever had, though for the life of her she had no idea why.

She gave up, sighing heavily, and adjusted her breasts, which were held tightly in their black leather corset. She still wore a suit jacket over it, having a sense of professionalism still. Suddenly she winced as a shrill sound made it to her ears, “Agh! What the fuck? I should probably see a doctor or something. Eh, fuck it, maybe later. I just need to relax.”

Elena wasn’t sure when she had picked them up, but she was glad she had some cigarettes on her. She hadn’t smoked until this weekend, but for some reason it just felt right. She lit one up, and breathed in deeply, feeling a little more relaxed; a feeling she hadn’t felt often enough lately. The feeling didn’t last long as Pam entered her office.

“Ms. Gilam, you have a meet- um. You shouldn’t smoke in here, it’s not allowed,” Pam had a look of concern on her face.

Elena snarled, “Don’t tell me what I can’t do, worthless whore.”

“But Ms. Gilam, those are the rules!”

Elena stood up and walked towards Pam. She no longer was concerned about being mean to her these days as she railed on her, “You stupid cunt! In my office I do what I want!” Elena was feeling an odd thrill calling her names. “If I want to smoke, I will smoke, you dumb bitch!” She breathed out smoke into Pam’s face, who did her best not to flinch. Elena cracked a little smile now, she was definitely getting turned on, and it was getting to her, “If I want to cop a feel, I’m going to cop one!”

“Eep!” Elena grabbed Pam’s ass hard, causing her to squeal.

“Now get out of here, you little slut, and don’t tell anyone about what happened if you want to keep your shitty job!”

Pam ran out, breathing hard. Her dreams were coming true, and she almost came when Elena grabbed her. The changes had affected her faster than she expected, but she was enjoying it.

Elena on the other hand was coming off her high, feeling confused. I’m not into women, I think? Why the fuck am I checking her out? She rubbed her head, and put out the cigarette on the nearby ashtray, immediately lighting another. If I am into women, why that little cunt of a secretary? She felt a twinge again. That stupid, useless cunt. Fuck. I’m going to fuck her- I mean fire her one of these days. Uhn... maybe, her whore ass is pretty sexy, nnn, fucking whore... She began to daydream about Pam before realizing what she was doing, as she rubbed herself through her panties.

* * *

“How are things down in the lower bracket?” Elena stood casually, head tilted upward slightly and eyes looking down on Mary.

Mary took the files from her, “Uh, fine? Hey, I like your new haircut. It, um, suits your new look.”

“Really? I tried to go for a new style. I think people are getting the impression I’m some mean cunt or something, so I’m trying to dress a bit nicer, so people don’t get me wrong.”

“Ah. Right.” Mary looked unconvinced.

Elena had gone shopping a few days earlier, and she was excited to show off her new, happier self to everyone. She had on a loose black sheer blouse, which showed off her cleavage, held up by her shiny leather corset. To Elena, her black leather skirt and thigh high boots screamed ‘nice person’. Her hair was in a severe bob, cut high on her neck in the back and sloping down below her chin in the front, with the bangs cut bluntly across the front and all dyed in black. She had gotten a few new piercings as well, and sported 3 piercings in each ear, and a new nose piercing. Her makeup was the same as it was earlier in the week, but combined with her new clothing and new demeanor, she looked anything but nice.

Elena was impressed with herself, “It’s going to work wonders; I’ll show everyone what a nice person I am.”

Mary just humored her, “I’m sure it will.”

Elena changed the subject, “Did you hear about Pam? I heard she sleeps around. With other women even. Kind of a slut if you ask me.”

“I, um, don’t really like to talk about rumors, so I haven’t heard anything.”

Elena frowned at her, “Really? Well that’s not what I heard. I know you talk about people behind their backs too, come on.”

Mary looked away, “I try not to though.”

“Yes, that’s right. You’re not any better than anyone else. You’d better not pretend like you are. It’s not like you don’t have secrets. I know all about how you made out with John on the 3rd floor too, what will your boyfriend think?” Elena had an evil grin.

“It was an accident!”

“What will everyone else say??” Elena was breathing a little heavily now.

Mary was desperate, “Don’t!! I love my boyfriend!”

“Ah-haha! I was just fucking with you. Don’t be such a pathetic bitch about it. God, that was funny!” Elena laughed to herself as she walked away, feeling a little flushed from her encounter.

Mary was mad, slamming the files onto the table, “God, what a bitch!”

* * *

Despite various efforts by Elena, a few weeks later Elena was known as the biggest bitch in the office. She was rude, spread rumors around the office, and constantly cursed, all while dressing provocatively and flirting with various men in the office. A few times she had broke down, crying at home or in her office, only to find herself cursing out Pam or giving a blowjob to one of the copy boys she would corner when they were alone.

Pam was aware of how far things had escalated with Elena, but she couldn’t reverse things. Well, even if she knew how she wouldn’t. It was heaven for her. It started with feeling her up, but Elena had escalated things very quickly, and now her daily routine had become extreme.

“You filthy whore! More! Give it to me more!”

Pam flicked her tongue wildly as she did her best to tease Elena’s clit.

“More you worthless bitch! Fuck, I’m getting close!”

Pam thrust her tongue in and out of Elena’s pussy, tasting her juices and getting close herself, as she fingered herself at the same time.

The thrusting was too much for Elena to handle, “Ohhh fucckkkk!!! Oh yeah!!!”

Still flushed and mid-orgasm, she pushed Pam’s face away from her. Pam licked her tongue around her mouth, catching some of Elena’s juices on her glistening face as she fell backwards, fingers still in her own snatch.

“You can finish yourself and get the fuck out when you’re done, you worthless twat. Ah fuck that feels good!” She shivered and stepped out of her office towards the restroom, as Pam scooted behind the desk, trying to hide herself for the moment the door was open.

As the door slammed shut, Pam finished getting herself off, and as she lay in the afterglow, she reasoned with herself. She had gone far enough, hadn’t she? She got what she wanted, and her boss was in the perfect state for her, a bitch, but a sexy one who gave her the S&M that she craved. It had gone on for a week now though, and Pam was hard to keep satisfied. She wanted more, even if it was just a little more. Her boss would be able to take it, wouldn’t she? She had gotten this far, and she couldn’t resist going further. Besides, she had already paid for the little device, and she had the perfect opportunity to use it, it would be a waste not to.

Pam had convinced herself, getting up from behind the desk, and grabbing her boss’ watch, which she was accustomed to taking off while in her office. She carefully placed the special resonator on the back of it, which resembled a clear sticker with a pattern on it. It would resonate with the frequency of the other items, strengthening the power of the commands she had already fed to Elena. She was giddy, and grinning madly, she quickly placed the watch back on the table, walking out of the office, past Elena who was already returning.

Elena saw her pass by as she walked, “what the fuck are you so happy about?” A piercing sound hit her brain, “Ugh, stupid cunt fucker.”

* * *

Elena found herself nearly constantly pissed. She had been annoyed by some kind of vague sound she could just barely make out, and she had no idea where it was coming from. Even when she went to bed it kept her up. She didn’t realize it, but the only time it went away was when she was a bitch or had bitchy thoughts. Her subconscious had figured it out though, and within a week her thoughts were consumed by rumors and sex and general bitchiness.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh god, oh god!!”

“That’s right, stupid bitch, take it hard!” Elena grinned evilly as she thrust her strap-on in and out of Pam’s pussy.

“Oh fuck! Oh fffffucckkk!!” Tears formed in Pam’s eyes as Elena tugged her hair, and pain mixed with pleasure engulfed her body.

Elena dug her nails from her free hand into Pam’s sizeable asscheek, causing a yelp from her secretary. Elena reveled in the sexual control she had, “You little worthless slutcunt!”

“OOhhh! I’m your stupid whore!”

“Damn right you are, bitch!” She grabbed Pam’s nipples, twisting them strongly, “Now cum for me!!”

“AAHHHH!!!” Pam arched backwards as she orgasmed, the pain of her nipples and the pleasure of the dildo in her being too much for her.

Elena pulled out of her, and turned Pam around, giving her a slap before commanding, “Lick this clean with your worthless tongue.”

Now that Pam had orgasmed, she was glad Elena’s office was locked and mostly soundproof. Elena was enjoying the moment, after this bitch licks this, I’m going to have her lick me! God this is the only way I can deal with this slut, seriously. It’s so hard to be nice all the time, I’m glad I have such a shitty secretary to let loose on.

Her moment was short-lived, as Elena’s boss came over her phone’s intercom.

“Elena? Where are you? Your secretary isn’t there. Come to my office, we have something we need to discuss. Now.”

Elena looked cross. “What the fuck? Eh, I guess I have to. I really need to dig up dirt on that man sometime. I wonder if he’s into blowjobs?”

Pam looked worried for her as she stared up at her. Elena noticed her, “Get the fuck off now, can’t you see I have to talk to the boss? I bet he wants to promote me; I have been putting extra effort into being nice to everyone lately. Out of the way, slut.”

Elena pushed Pam’s head aside, grabbing her coat and walking to her boss’ office. When she entered and shut the door behind her, she was caught off guard by his words.

“What the hell is wrong with you lately?”

Elena was genuinely confused, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“That! I’m talking about that whole...all of you! Your new thing just isn’t working out for us here.”

“You don’t appreciate what I’ve been doing lately?? All the fucking work I’ve been putting in? You stupid cunt! What the fuck is wrong with YOU??”

Her boss sighed. “I don’t know why this started happening, but everyone has had complaints about you now. Between the language, the rumors, and even the way you’re dressing, it’s too much Elena.”

“What’s wrong with how I dress??” Elena looked down at herself, thinking she looked particularly lovely today. Her corset and leather shorts matched her thigh high platform heels perfectly. She thought her hair was a little overdone, one side of her hair was shaved bald, and she had a faux-hawk with long bangs colored red swooping around her face, but it was beautiful. Maybe her makeup and jewelry, she thought, but she only had about a dozen piercings in, much less than she would normally wear. Her makeup was heavy and had an extreme goth-punk vibe, but to her it was pretty and cutesy.

She flipped off her boss with her 2-inch blood red nails, “You can go fuck yourself!”

“Well, I guess you’re fired then. I tried, but this is just too far. Take your things and leave immediately.”

Elena couldn’t believe it. She didn’t even curse him out as she walked out, her boss shaking his head in disappointment behind her.

As she walked back to her office, she was thinking of what she would do for rent, she would be kicked out before the end of the month. She blew all her savings on her current wardrobe and piercings. She slammed her office door behind her, yelling out, “FUCK! I can’t believe that fucking bitch would let me go! ME! I’m the best motherfucker in this place!”

Pam was still in the room, and was surprised at what she heard, “You were fired?”

“Yeah! What the fuck?! How am I fired and your worthless ass is still here??”

Pam felt very guilty, as it was entirely her fault that Elena was in this situation. When she thought about it, she wasn’t surprised at all that she had been fired, and actually she was surprised it wasn’t sooner. She had taken things too far, and she didn’t know what she could do about it.

Elena paced around the room, “Where the fuck am I going to live! Do you know how hard it is to find work?? Agh, you’re lucky you little cunt. You get to keep your shitty job at least. What am I going to do?? I have no job, soon I’ll have no home; I can’t even fuck you anymore!! Agh!!”

Suddenly, Pam had an idea. She had gone too far, but since she had no way to undo things, and she felt like she owed Elena much more than she could repay, she decided she might as well go all the way.

“You, you can stay at my place.”

Elena turned at her, eyes large, “Your place?! Your little trash hole you call a home??”

“Um, yes. You can stay there for free. At least until you find a job.”

“Free huh. I might be able to tolerate your shit box for a while if that’s the case.”

“I promise I’ll make it comfortable, and I’ll cook every night. You can even... you can even do what you want with me...” Pam turned her eyes away. This was it; she was going to have Elena live with her and she was going to serve Elena.

“You don’t tell me to do that. I do that whether you want to or not. Hm. My own little slave; I suppose it would be like a little kingdom of mine. I think I like the sound of it. I’ll move in this weekend.”

Pam blurted out in surprise, “Great!”

“I expect you to be ready for me.”

“I will! I will!” Pam was elated. She would have her very own mistress at home waiting for her. It was alright that her expenses would go up; she’d find a way to pay for them. It was worth the effort, being able to come home to delicious S&M every night. Elena would be taken care of as well, so she no longer felt as guilt about what she did. She was beginning to get flush with the possibilities as she made plans. It was going to be the start of a hot new chapter in her life.