The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

synopsis: Jane Wright’s life is slowly going down the drain when a chance encounter with a hypnotist changes her perception of reality and her desires.

mf, ff, mc, fd

The Right Place

(by S.B.)

Her name was Jane Wright, but pretty much everything in her life was wrong and going downhill faster than a bullet.

After many months of uncertainties regarding her future at the company she worked in (brought about by the rumors of an impending merging process), she had finally received the news that her services would, diplomatically putting it, ‘no longer be required after the end of the month’. The irony of it all was that she already agreed the day before to work overtime every single day to help the business thrive in a critical period of employee’s holidays, and her personal honor bound her to that commitment even if the ones with money didn’t treat her the way she deserved.

Her latest shift had lasted fifteen hours straight and so much time passed in front of a computer had taken its toll. Her head was hurting, her eyes were swollen, and she felt like crying non-stop as she waited at the station for the late train that was to take her home. Peace and quiet was all she could ever hope to aspire, yet the Universe had already ruled against her in the most senseless way imaginable.

There’s nothing worse than trying to be alone with one’s thoughts, and have that chance denied by a group of overly enthusiastic football fans that have had far too many drinks. Still, that’s exactly what she got, shortly after taking her seat.

Dressed in blue from head to toe, some wearing face paint reminiscent of Mel Gibson’s portrayal of William Wallace in Braveheart and others holding medium-sized replicas of the Premier League Cup that were actually beer cups in disguise, they took the train car by storm like a pack of very noisy animals. The sounds coming out of their rough throats were supposed to be hymns of victory and celebration, yet ‘sheer cacophony’ would probably be the only way to accurately describe them.

At first, Jane tried not to pay attention to them, but that was easier said than done as they gurgled out high and tried to convince others to join their exacerbated rituals. One by one, the passengers started leaving for other cars. However, when the time came for her to try to do the same she was stopped in her tracks by a grizzly-bearded man with lustful eyes and horrid breath.

“Not so fast, sweet pie.” He said with a Cockney accent as he admired her body quite shamelessly. “Have a drink with us and let’s have some fun.”

“No, thanks.” She replied, dodging his greasy arms. Not satisfied, the man invested once again, rubbing himself against her legs as he tried to pull her in for a forced kiss.

“You know you want to…” He blurted, as a bit of drool and beer foam slid from his half-parted lips.

“Let me go, you creep!” Jane yelled the moment she felt his grip tighten.

“I would do just that, you know?” Said another woman’s voice, one with an American accent, coming right from behind them. “Let her be this instant if you don’t want any unnecessary complications!”

The intoxicated man turned his head to confront the person who had dared interfere in his fun, a gesture mimicked by a dozen of his companions whose curiosity had been sparked as well. They saw the only other original passenger left, a real beauty with auburn hair and hazelnut eyes, staring right at them quite fiercely.

“Mind your own business, honey, unless you want a piece of the action as well…” He snarled.

“I seriously doubt you’re capable of any action whatsoever!” The woman giggled, fingers making a sign that was bound to enrage any man alive. “After all, everyone knows that microscopic dicks come hand in hand with microscopic brains….”

“What did you just say?” He asked, incredulously.

“I thought I had made myself perfectly clear. Don’t tell me you have hearing problems, too!”

“Look, bitch, this is none of your business, so…”

He was interrupted by a malicious smile that was immediately followed by the revelation of a small crystal object that was very similar to the design of London’ famous Millennium Dome. She held it in her left hand, under the somewhat subdued lamp right above her seat, and refractions of polychromatic light were fired in all directions in a blink of an eye.

“I think it’s time for you to cool down, and that goes for all of your friends, too.” She declared.

How the ruckus was transformed in sepulchral silence was something of a mystery, and yet it happened. Everyone in the passenger car was transfixed straight away, even Jane, despite the fact she only caught a bouncing glimmer on one of the windows next to her. It was strange seeing all the men suddenly turned into some sort of statues because of a piece of crystal, yet even more so to be in the same situation.

“Relax.” continued the mysterious woman. Jane knew for a fact she wasn’t talking directly to her, but the voice within the deepest recesses of her mind was saying the complete opposite, almost forcing her to listen.

Things got blurry after a short spell and, if anyone were to ask her what exactly had transpired, all she could really evoke were fleeting images: passing through a tunnel; the bearded man turning to her and apologizing for his manners with his head low and then, finding herself alone with the other woman as she felt she was being scrutinized with great interest.

A finger snap released Jane from her altered state of consciousness and, as she shook her head to compose her thoughts, she felt her nipples quite hardened and a tingling sensation in-between her legs. What had happened to her? Better yet, what was still happening?

“It seems you dozed off for a bit.” The strange woman replied as if she had read her mind. “Sorry about that. My name is Alexandra, by the way.”

“I’m Jane. Hmmm, if you don’t mind me asking, what just happened here?”

“I made sure to send those drunkards home without having them bother anyone else for the night. How are you feeling?”

“A bit hazy….”

“Trances do that to people, especially if they’re first-timers….” Alexandra smiled. “But you seem to have enjoyed it, nonetheless.”

“Trances…? I’m not sure I’m following you… you’re telling me I was hypnotized or something?”

“Something of the matter, yes…. I wasn’t really trying to ensnare you, but I keep forgetting that things like that do happen from time to time. Anyway, rest assured you’ll have a very peaceful journey from now on. It was a pleasure to meet you, Jane. My stop is coming up.”

“Hey, wait! I… want to thank you properly for helping me out, even though I’m still a bit baffled about it all.” She looked through the window to see where they were. “I’m getting off in the next station as well. Can we at least go somewhere and have a drink or so?”

Alexandra stared at her once more in a captivating fashion. Something about Jane clearly intrigued her, most especially the physiological reactions she had experienced whilst put under.

“Only if you’re buying….”

“Sure. I know a good place just outside the station.”

“Okay, Jane. I’m convinced. Let’s have that drink and talk for a while.”

And that’s exactly what happened over the course of the following hour. Despite the fact they were total strangers, Jane found it quite to tell Alexandra everything about her woes and work problems, and that led to the best piece of advice she could hope to hear.

“Frankly, I think you should stop worrying about honoring your commitments when it’s obvious your employers don’t give you full credit. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn’t certainly allow myself to be pushed over like that.”

“So what exactly are you suggesting, Alexandra?”

“Don’t give them the satisfaction of letting you go on their terms. Quit on your own and let them burn in the regret of their decision.”

“That… would be nice, but I don’t think I have the guts to pull it off.”

“If confidence is what you want, I can help.” Alexandra said, patting her in the shoulder.

“But how…?”

“You already know the answer to that question.” She revealed. “With the right amount of persuasion on your subconscious mind, I can empower you like you’ve never been empowered before.”

“You still haven’t told me anything concrete about your mind-warping skills and now you want to use them on me again?”

“I want to help you discover your true strength. And sorry if I haven’t been clear about the things I can do, but perhaps you’re better off not knowing the whole story.”

“I see. I must say I’m somewhat flattered by your offer but, then again, since we’ve only just met, I’m also a bit…”

“Suspicious?”

“Wouldn’t you be too if the situation was reversed?” Jane asked as she finished her drink.

In good honesty, Alexandra had no choice but to agree.

“I understand your reluctance and, as such, I’ll leave my offer at that for now. I’m staying at the Royal Garden Hotel for the next two weeks though, should you change your mind in the meantime. My room number is… hmmm… frankly, I can’t remember at the moment, but just ask around for Alexandra Ryder. I’m one of their best customers whenever I’m in town.”

“Okay, then. Thank you for the help and the company.”

“You’re most welcome, Jane. See you soon, I hope.”

Finally alone, Jane reviewed everything that had happened ever since the moment she boarded the train, her curiosity definitely stirred by the self-assurance emanating from the American. She was also confused as to the fact why she seemed to mess with her libido so much, given she had never felt attracted to women before. Alexandra was right about one thing, though: Jane had definitely enjoyed the feeling of drifting into a trance-like state in her presence, and couldn’t help wonder what would the ultimate consequences be if she allowed the experience to happen once more.

The fact she failed to get a good night’s sleep because of such thoughts shouldn’t come as a surprise. On the next day, her productivity at work went down the drain in a heartbeat and, for several hours, she sat lingering on the broken recollections of her train ride.

The fragments were still the same: the tunnel blackening around her, the inebriated man apologizing her for his rudeness, and Alexandra’s gaze piercing her glassy eyes, and the very core of her soul altogether. On one occasion, in the midst of her reveries, she could swear she had just seen her lovely face winking on the computer screen, followed by a scrolling marquee of text with an address on it:

Royal Garden Hotel,
2-24 Kensington High St
Kensington
London
W8 4PT

“What the…?” She blinked and the message was gone, though the feeling of strangeness remained and had brought ‘friends’ with it.

“Oh, my God…” Jane muttered upon noticing her forehead was covered in beads of arousing sweat and that vaginal fluids were running down her thighs in a rampage.

“It seems you dozed off for a bit.” Alexandra’s voice echoed in her brain. But what did that mean? How long had been ‘a bit’, anyway? Had something else taken place after the football fans left the train, without making a sound? So many questions, yet so little answers…. Jane tried to get up, but the orgasmic flow invading her was strong enough to paralyze her lower limbs and the prospect of a delightful moan was becoming more and more inevitable. She bit her lips to gain more time and then, felt her whole body giving in as the chair she sat in, became far too uncomfortable.

It was around 4 p.m. when the overpowering sensation produced its final effects and she collapsed onto the floor, knees slightly bent forward, fingers inside her panties and mouth slightly agape, repeating the name of the one and only genuine conqueror of minds.

“Alexandra…”

And the more she said it, the more powerless she felt. The image of the tunnel about ready to engulf everything in a shadowy embrace flashed again. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

No one in the office witnessed what happened because, luckily, she had closed the door and the blinds early in the morning to avoid being disturbed. When she woke up, it was only a part of her body that did so, for her mind was elsewhere, locked in the confines of that dark deep mouth in which both train tracks and free will disappeared.

She got up, composed her appearance, and left the building without saying a word to anyone in the premises. Now, she definitely remembered that the train ride that she had taken a million times in the past, never passed through any tunnel. That image had been planted in her brain, alongside with needs she had never possessed, but were now more important than anything else in the world.

Getting to the Royal Garden Hotel took only a matter of minutes, and finding Alexandra’s room no more than a couple of seconds. She didn’t have to knock, for the door was already open, awaiting her presence.

Jane got in, closed the door, and marched obediently towards the hypnotist.

“I have come, Alexandra.” She droned as soon as she saw her host in a red latex sleeved mini-dress that combined perfectly with the colour of her hair.

“Hopefully, more than once….” Alexandra chuckled. “You did well finding your way here, just like I wanted you to, Jane.”

“I couldn’t resist….” She mumbled.

“I would be surprised if you did. Yesterday, I saw the eagerness in your whole body as you succumbed to the delicacies of the simple hypnotic web I weaved, and I knew I wanted more. I don’t usually play with a lot of women in my line of work, but you’re definitely worthy of special treatment.”

“That pleases me.”

“Of course, it does. After all, I’m now the only source of pleasure in your life am I not? You’ll blindly satisfy my every whim no matter how strange they might seem at first because you know I control you! You’re mine, Jane. You’re my pet!”

“I’m everything you want me to be....” Jane acknowledged. Since her will-power had been completely obliterated, that was the only answer possible.

“That’s all I wanted to hear, my dear. You’ll be my pony-girl, my maid, my little bootlicker, but first, you’re going to be the one thing I never had in my life so far. You’ll become my first robot-slave!

“With pleasure, Alexandra!”

“Then, let’s begin. Sit down in the chair behind you. It may seem like an ordinary chair, but your subconscious knows it’s actually a state-of-the-art prototype destined to alter one’s genetic structure and rearrange synaptic content at will. Once the process begins, your identity as you know it will be replaced by a series of commands befitting of a machine and then, well... then that’s when things will get really interesting for the both of us…”

Jane followed her lead, never once seeing a simple maple seat, but something futuristic in design, a combination of unknown silver and black metal alloys, cold to the touch, but warm to an entranced mind. She was in her right place, about ready to become the perfect embodiment of her new owner’s fantasies and couldn’t be happier.