The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ring-a-ling-a-ling

by jessica

Ring-a-ling-a-ling. Ring-a-ling-a-ling. It was Her ring. the special one they’d programmed together based on the trigger from Mistress Dominica’s Lesbian Hooker series. jessica’s mind went blank.

She awoke, later, in the familiar dark room. The scent of Mistress’s perfume was overwhelming, making it difficult to think. She didn’t know how she had gotten there. patty’s soft body was naked except for a thin paper hospital gown loosely covering her, the rough material rested lightly on the nipples of her large swollen tits and on her slightly swollen belly. She couldn’t move. Her feet were manacled to stirrups, her back and hips strapped snuggly against the cold metal exam table, her ass and sex vulnerably exposed over its shiny stainless steel edge.

Dominica snapped on a pair of rubber gloves as She prepped for patty, the breeder whore’s exam. Dominica regularly inspects all of Her breeder whores’ equipment to assure it’s still in place and working correctly. Buzz. Opening the jar that contained Her special jelly, the cold thick mind control jelly, Dominica stepped up to patty’s exposed bottom, between her widely spread feet in their stirrups, and proceeded to rub the cold jelly deeply into patty’s cunt and ass.

“Who owns you, baby girl?”

“You do Mistress.”

“Are you pregnant again, bitch?”

“yes, Mistress.”

“Who fucked you bitch? Who made you pregnant?”

“You did, Mistress.”

“What about all those other guys I had you fuck for money? How do I know one of them didn’t knock you up, hun?”

“i made them wear protection, just like You told me to Mistress.”

“Each time?”

“yes, Mistress.”

“Think bitch, did it ever break inside you?”

“no Mistress.”

A smile passed over Dominica’s face. She looked down at Her now pretty slave girl, her milk swollen tits and creamy white naked thighs, her cunt so completely exposed. patty was pregnant with another of their “babies.” Now the pleading would start. patty badly wanted to take the baby to term. As if.

“Tell me baby girl, what would be even more erotic to you than having my baby.”

“Only raising it, Mistress.”

Dominica laughed. She was still surprised sometimes by these girl guys.

“patty, i want your opinion on something. I know that is a rare thing, but don’t feint darling, here it comes: do you consider yourself castrated and why or why not?”

Dominica didn’t really care, but knew She would be amused by the answer. She had Her own plans in that regard for Her writhing shemale slut. Dominica was fingering patty’s juicy little pussy, all slathered with the thick viscous jelly.

“yes, Mistress, i consider myself totally castrated.”

“and why is that, patty?”

“because you totally control me Mistress.’

“Yes, that’s correct little one, but you still have that now quite small something that isn’t just yet female between your legs. That’s what people see in, say, the locker room. For Me, patty—and what else counts? – what makes you castrated despite your on-going physical deformity in a certain area, is that not only do I completely control you in private, but also the fact that everyone knows that you carry my babies and that everyone knows that you whore for me. It’s not castration unless everybody knows about it. How does it feel to be so completely My bitch?”

patty was straining hard against the restraints now and she was breathing hard. Her Mistress’s words, Mistress’ fingers on her clit and pussy, and the drug itself were pushing her to a sexual frenzy.

“i am Your totally blank slave Mistress.”

Her squirming body was trying to slide further down on Dominica’s fingers, the desire to cum consuming her mind. patty needed to feel Her Mistress inside her so badly, Her fingers fucking patty’s cunt, Her fingers so knowledgeable, so hot, making her cum and cum and cum.

“Hmm, bad girl patty.”

Dominica took her fingers away, leaving the slave girl to grind her hips fruitlessly. Dominica turned Her attention to Her slave’s large milk swollen tits.

“I’m going to take the clamps off, this might hurt a bit.”

A look of sharp pain crossed patty’s face, the lipsticked lips contorting in sudden agony. It hurt like hell, it always does.

“Honey, I’m going to milk your tits. I need the milk as a base for a new mind control drug I’m working on.”

Dominica placed Her hands on patty’s left breast and started to pump it, slowly, sensuously at first, and then harder. A look of pain passed the girl’s face. Her hips started grinding as she felt the familiar suction like feeling deep in her breast tissue, and then the milk started streaming out from her nipple, big cow like splashes which Dominica caught in a small pail, spurt after spurt. Each spurt feeling like an orgasm moving through her tit.

It wasn’t long before patty started spasm in her cunt, moans and screams echoing off the walls of the dark chamber as Dominica milked one tit and then the other, going back and forth for nearly an hour until both were depleted.

“Ok, patty, i’m taking the baby from you now. you know the rules. you aren’t allowed to get pregnant.”

“but Mistress”

“if You wore protection it wouldn’t happen. Listen bitch, you deal with it. I like fucking you bareback and that’s just the way it’s going to be.”

“once, please, just this once can i have it, Mistress, please oh please, i would be the best mother possible, You know i would.”

The tears were pouring down her face. Dominica wasn’t really listening as She harvested the energy from Her incubator whore.

ring-a-ling-a-ling

ring-a-ling-a-ling

Satina recognized it as the main bar at Mistress’ favorite casino. Mistress was sitting at the bar, nursing a drink. She looked like trouble in leather and spikes. Satina was hi femme. The long black satin sheath, diamond cut in front and off both shoulders, bare in back down to her ass, fell perfectly beneath her long blond hair. The satin fabric dared people to touch it. The dress had cut outs on the sides of the breasts, which seemed on the verge of bulging out on their own. She was drenched in Mistress’ diamonds: earrings, choker, bracelets and rings, and a tiara.

Satina made her way to the craps table where the high rollers hung out, as instructed. She was so striking, standing there. Everyone noticed the beautiful woman in the fuck me dress, looking slightly dazed and confused, helpless, available. For those who were attuned, for those with a particular need, she gave off just the slightest subliminal hint of the reality between her legs, despite the $5000 Versa dress, the Manolo shoes, the Prada hand bag and scarf, and the jewels.

Satina took a cigarette out and placed it in the end of Her long holder. The thin tuft of smoke from her exhale wafted into the dark heights above the casino floor. She was bait for a gentleman of a certain taste. Someone who wanted exactly what she had to offer.

It didn’t take long. He was very handsome, with dark features and dark liquid eyes. He was very commanding, despite having just lost $100,000 on a single roll at the craps table. He walked up behind her and put his hand on Satina’s smooth round ass, claiming it.

“Now I know my luck has changed.”

Ok, the line was trite but he was really cute and seemed to be rich. He stared at Satina intently and she innocently started to blush.

“My name is Khalil. I am from a middle eastern country. My uncle is the Prince.”

If this were true, then he was very rich indeed. Satina could feel it in her clit, her sudden sexual interest in this man.

“What is your name, most beautiful one?”

“Satina.”

“It is a beautiful name that fits you well. I would always dress you in satin, my dear. You do not have a drink. May I?”

He took Satina’s hand and, without another thought, started to lead her away. Satina dug in her heels. Khalil whirled around, anger flashing in his eyes. He was accustomed to getting his way, especially in this city, especially at this hotel and particularly with the special whores he liked to party with.

“i am sorry my Prince,” Satina stammered. “Of course, i would like to go with you, but i am afraid it’s not my decision. You must speak to my owner, Mistress Dominica.”

The anger went quickly out of his eyes. Khalil was an experienced man and he understood and appreciated the way it was. He walked over to where Dominica was finishing up her drink. It didn’t take long and Khalil was back. Satina demurely glanced over to Her Mistress, who gave a slight nod.

“Then, it’s settled. Come with me to my room, where we can perhaps get to know each other better.”

Khalil led Satina by the hand to the elevator that rose to the penthouse rooms reserved for the casino’s best customers, the Whales, the 20% of customers that made 80% of the value of all wagers. He led her into the glass walled elevator car which swiftly started its ascent to the 65th floor penthouse suites. No sooner had the elevator doors closed when Khalil turned her around, smashing her face and tits against the glass elevator wall. He pulled the stop button and then pulled up her dress exposing the white satin thong panties that covered the garter straps holding up Satin’s real silk stockings. Enflamed, Khalil pulled her panties down, fingering her hot sex in the small exposed elevator.

She could see they were starting to attract attention from down on the floor. She was also acutely aware of the blue globe in the elevator’s ceiling, a sure sign that everything they did was caught on video. Her voice came out in gasps.

“My prince, aren’t you worried about being caught?”

Khalil laughed. “Satina, you are so naive, it’s refreshing. I am a Whale at this hotel. I can do anything I want, up to and including murder and they will cover for me.”

A bit of fear assaulted her stomach. She had not realized what it meant to be a powerful casino customer.

“Now, Ms. Satina, I need you to stop talking and use your mouth for my pleasure.”

He turned Satina around. He had freed his cock from the folds of his expensive suit pants. It was rigid and about 7 inches. Her mind went blank as she sunk to her knees in front of the Prince. She took his cock into her mouth, kissing it respectfully up the length of its shaft. The Prince’s eyes melted at her initial gentleness. She carefully licked his balls before finally starting to tease the tip of his now straining cock, before she commenced to fuck it with her mouth and throat.

It didn’t take long and he spurted his copious hot cum into her mouth, which she dutifully swallowed as he rocked and swayed from the force of his spurting orgasm. Khalil turned the elevator back on. The crowd on the floor started to disperse, though a few people clapped their hands.

“That was magnificent darling. Let’s go freshen up.”

They proceeded to his penthouse room. Inside, some of his entourage was playing cards, including two of his wives. He introduced them, Samina and Kiki, to Satina.

“Satina, I have the most beautiful, understanding and compassionate wives of any man. They support me absolutely in whatever I want to do and in exchange they live lives of luxury that few ever experience, shopping in only the best couture houses, wearing the brightest jewels and experiencing only the most expensive pampering. And all they must do in return is make sure I am happy. And, happily, I am a simple man, so easy to please.”

He instructed his wives to prepare Satina. She was taken into another wing of the hotel where she was bathed and scented, her makeup reapplied and dressed as an Arab slave, taken back to Khalil in bonds. Khalil tied her to his bed and flogged her. No attempt was made to keep Satina from screaming. After a while he stopped.

He made Satina crawl on top of Samina, their tits rubbing together, forcing the two women to kiss and rub against each other while Kiki sucked him back to an erection. The pain from Satina’s flogging soon melded into an intense feeling of arousal as Satina lay on top of the nubile willing Samina, the two women rubbing their tits and pussies together, torrid skin and breath arousing each other, building to another orgasm.

Khalil watched from a chair across the room, Kiki between his legs, paying attention only to his now hard cock. He gently lifted his second wife’s head from his sex and walked across the room, his rigid erection bobbing in front of him.

Kiki scurried over first, holding a tube of jelly. Still focused on Samina, Satina jumped when she felt Kiki apply the cold jelly to her exposed ass, packed all the way in, lubricating her completely. She could feel Khalil kneel behind her on the bed, and then draw her back right on him, his rigid shaft easily penetrating her nether hole. Khalil fucked his girls all night long. His stamina was rather impressive.

Satina, captured in silk and satin, was forced to please Khalil and his wives, as well as a couple of Khalil’s body guards after the rest went to bed. In the morning, like a perfect gentleman, Khalil walked Satina down to return her to Dominica.

“I have a surprise for you, Satina. The girls love you. I intend to purchase you from your owner and make you part of my harem.”

Satina’s heart jumped into her throat. The idea of being separated from her Mistress, kept in a middle eastern country, was unbearable. She had to tell Mistress before Khalil could make his offer! It was too late. Before Satina could say anything, the dominatrix and the prince walked off together.

Satina’s heart was racing. She tried to beam her thoughts to her Mistress, but hope was extinguishing as she saw the way they were talking and looking at her, both of them nodding and laughing. Khalil was the first to approach. He gave Satina a hug and whispered in her ear: “I will see you soon my love.”

All was lost. Satina slumped in her chair as Dominica approached.

“Why the long face, baby girl?”

“i will miss you Mistress.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Haven’t you sold me to Khalil?”

Dominica just laughed. “No, hun. No way.”

Satina’s heart leapt, the joy in her face made it radiant at this proof of her Mistress’s love.

“The cheap bastard only offered me a million for you. If I can whore you to ten of his cousins, I’ll make way more than that.”

Ring-a-ling-a-ling

Ring-a-ling-a-ling