The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise and Fall Of The Queen of Hearts

A Golden Shower Universe story

Copyright © 2013 by Stormbringer

THE GOLDEN SHOWER

Olivia Queen stepped out of the gangway and onto the deck of the cruise line and found herself milling with about 100 other eighteen year old girls. More young women were pouring onto the deck and there were a lot more to come. A total of 700 cheerleaders were on board for the annual high school senior cheer and spirit competition. That meant a lot of bikini clad young women waiting for the runabout to take them to the cruise line’s private island. Not to mention the 300 or so chaperones, mostly moms, older sisters and coaches along with 250 other passengers lucky or unlucky enough to share a ship with hundreds of young women. The 400 man crew had their hands full.

Most of her squad were waiting for her over by the railing. There were 15 members in her squad, the Washington Wildcats. The other squads all ranged from 14-17 girls. None of the girls were in uniform, they’d been competing and practicing all day yesterday while the ship sailed. Today, they were all in bikinis with a few in one piece suits. They greeted her as she approached. Olivia flipped her phone open and snapped a picture of the island just off the starboard bow. She could make out about fifty islanders from the Bahamas setting up cots, food, volleyball courts, etc. The island was uninhabited, but the islanders boated there whenever a cruise ship docked. She sent the picture off to Joe and then had a girl from a rival team take a group picture of her squad, also sending that off to Joe. Joe was her boyfriend of two years, the high school quarterback, voted most popular, man who took her virginity, and hopefully someday future husband.

Their turn for the runabout was coming up. “Where’s Betty?” asked Olivia. Betty was her best friend and the only squad member missing from the group.

“She’s over there,” said Tina, pointing. In three hours, Tina Little would gain the ability to shrink herself to nearly microscopic proportions. She would become know as Tiny Tina, the sensational shrinking woman. Tina would fight crime beside The Queen of Hearts based out of the Hall of Righteousness. For now, she was just Tina.

“Betty!” yelled Olivia, motioning for her friend.

Betty was a leggy redhead with fair skin, freckles, and bright green eyes. She wore a green bikini with a green wrap around skirt. She was standing beside the ship’s purser. He was a handsome very dark skinned black African from Kenya. The black crewman was smoking a cigar while he flirted with the pretty redhead. Betty winked at her friend and nodded her head at the black man, wiggling her eyebrows. She turned and ignored her squad mates returning to her conversation with the crewman.

“Girl wants a cock,” said Tina.

“From the looks of things, she’s gonna get one too,” sighed Olivia. Betty liked sex. Betty loved sex. Betty always wanted sex. She had a boyfriend back in school and he probably held the male record in their class for having sex the most amount of times of any senior, but when Betty went out of town, stayed overnight somewhere, or took a trip, she always looked for a replacement and she liked experimenting too. Her boyfriend was a jock, muscular and good looking, but her lovers were often something else entirely. Olivia was aware that Betty had deflowered a nerdy virgin. Olivia had once tried to sleep in a hotel room in Seattle while listening to Betty fucking a stoner she’d picked up at a concert. Betty had a short affair with a married neighbor, tried to turn a gay male friend, and now was about to check both black man and foreigner off her list of experiences.

The runabout came for them taking her squad along with about thirty other girls to the island’s docks. The next few hours were fun in paradise. Olivia and Tina hiked to the other end of the island watching the birds and little lizards that were everywhere. Olivia and the gang snacked on fresh fruit for lunch. They snorkeled out to a rocky outcropping seeing all kinds of fish, a nurse shark and even a baby manta ray. It was all quite wonderful and amazing to a teenage girl from rainy Washington state.

The Phoenix Flames challenged her squad to a game of volleyball. The Wildcats had just beaten the Flames in a spirit competition and the girls wanted a rematch. The game was friendly, but competitive and no one had any idea how much their lives were about to change.

Alarm bells were currently going off like crazy in NORAD. The asteroid as is often the case had not been detected until it lit up in the Earth’s atmosphere. It came in hard and fast over California. Someone watching the radar screens whispered, “Dinosaur killer.” Luckily, the meteor did not come in hard and fast straight down to cause a major extinction event. Instead, it streaked over North America, lighting up the sky, burning up in it’s descent as it shot over Georgia heading out over the Atlantic.

“What on Earth is that?” cried Olivia, holding the volleyball as she was about to serve.

The girls turned to follow her stare and gasped. Others on the island were noticing the bright light in the sky, growing brighter by the second. Their gaze followed the streak as it approached, flying above their island where it suddenly blew up.

The light turned so bright it hurt Olivia’s eyes and she had to shut them before she went blind. The noise of the explosion hurt her eardrums a second later and a second after that, the concussion hit throwing everyone down into the sand. The shockwave ripped some of the volley ball nets down, sent some beach umbrellas spinning threw the air. It knocked half a dozen girls off the runabout and into the clear water. It even rocked the ship where it was moored out in the harbor.

The pouring rain woke her up. Olivia lifted her head out of the sand and shook it to clear away the cobwebs. She opened her eyes, fearing that she might be blind, but was relieved to see light through them. In fact, there was plenty of sunlight despite the rain. There were no rain clouds in the sky, just the still glowing spot in the sky where the meteor had exploded. The rain was striking everything. It splattered on her bikini clad body, soaking her skin and hair. She heard moans nearby and several coconuts fell from the nearby tree that had almost been blown over. She rolled over on to her stomach and then climbed on to all fours. There would be injuries. People would need her help, but she was still stunned.

Olivia shook her head again. She felt strange, not bad, good even. She didn’t feel the least bit hurt. Right now, she felt stronger then she’d ever felt. She was still shocked. She threw her head back and up into the rain, letting it hit her face to wake her even extending her tongue to taste the water. But it didn’t taste like water at all. The rain was thicker then water, the consistency of shampoo or body wash. She opened her eyes. The rain was striking everything, golden droplets leaving little craters where it hit the sand. A nearby picnic table collapsed. The golden shower was eating through everything it touched. It’s acidic! The memory of chemistry class coming to mind. But why wasn’t it eating through her skin? The other cheerleaders were stirring and moaning. The rain hadn’t harmed them either. A coconut tree suddenly fell over and warning sirens sounded from the nearby ship. My god, Betty’s still onboard! She thought, panicking.

Olivia Queen closed her eyes trying to will the shock away. Her bikini top felt tight and it was growing tighter. Her chest felt heavier too. Olivia opened her eyes and looked underneath her body. Her breasts were large and swinging. Her perky little B-cups now looked like plump C’s. Breast flesh was sticking out around the tightening material as her breasts were still growing. Confused, Olivia looked out at the others. Tina was on her knees beside her. Her bikini was riddled with holes from the rain. Her breast flesh and long erect nipples were sticking out through the material. Tina’s bikini suddenly fell off her. They called her Tiny Tina because she was completely flat chested. Tina was holding her CC breasts as confused as Olivia was. Tina was also only three feet tall, but she didn‘t seem aware that she had shrunk. She seemed more concerned about her breasts. “Olive?” she asked her friend in confusion.

Enough was enough. It was time to wake up from this crazy dream. Olivia looked up at the sky. The fireball had receded and the rain had stopped. She looked up into the sky and willed herself to her feet. She sprang up and she kept going.

Olivia Queen’s bikini fell off her, weakened by the acidic rain and the accelerated speed as she soared up into the sky. She looked down in amazement at the receding island and then out as the Earth began to curve. Soon it was dark and the stars came out. She willed herself to stop flying and hovered there in space looking down at the round sphere of the earth. Something was flying directly towards her. Instinctively red beams of light shot from her eyes towards the object before she aimed them away at the last minute. She flew out of the way as the international space station flew past her. She waved at the Russian Cosmonaut staring at her through the window. He held his hand up, but didn’t wave. His mouth agape. No doubt he wasn’t used to seeing a nude buxom blue eyed blonde cheerleader hovering outside his window.

Olivia looked down at her body. Her breasts had quit growing at DD and her nipples had lengthened and thickened. Her rear felt thicker too. The rest of her body had tightened up. She’d always been trim and lithe, but now she was fitter with some muscles. She gasped for air, but nothing came. She couldn’t breathe!

Olivia looked down at the Earth and began her descent. She breathed a sigh of relief when the oxygen returned. Apparently, she still needed air, but could hold her breath a long time. She spotted the Caribbean and made a beeline for the Bahamas. Her vision had improved greatly. She didn’t know which island was hers, but her eyes zoomed in on each, checking them out until she found the cruise ship. And it was sinking!

Olivia pulled up as she neared the water and aimed herself towards the island. She came up on two boats pretty fast, letting her vision zoom in on them. One was an expensive fancy speedboat and the other a older fishing trawler. The trawler had sunk and stuck on a reef. The speedboat was leaning heavily to the side. More then a dozen black men and a few women scrambled over the boats. The scene was pure chaos. An albino with dreadlocks was on his knees on the trawler, head down as if in prayer. Another climbing up the side of the speedboat was shooting lightning bolts from his hands, seemingly uncontrollably and others were ducking his lightning. Standing on the apex of the sinking speedboat was a nightmarish vision from hell, an animated skeleton. The dark eye holes in the skull stared at her as she approached and flew over them. Their gazes met and that was her first sight of The Baron. His gaze followed her retreating body as she sped on to the island.

The trawler was from Jamaica. It had been carrying trash bags of marijuana to give to the speedboat which was operated by a Haitian drug gang. Simon (pronounced See-mon) Selassie had just had every bit of pigment stripped from his body during the golden shower. He would return to Jamaica and quickly get voted in as President for Life with 93% of the vote. He kept mostly quiet and stayed in Jamaica, but someone in his crew apparently gained the ability to genetically manipulate plants. Soon a powerfully hallucinogenic and highly addictive type of marijuana was being delivered to Haiti and making it’s way into the United States.

The Haitians were different. They named themselves after voodoo gods and quickly took Haiti and the Dominican Republic after that. The lightening thrower was Shango, the Baron’s enforcer. Another could apparently turn ordinary men into the Baron’s muscular super soldiers. Samedi himself was nearly as strong and tough as the Queen of Hearts would turn out to be, though he couldn’t fly. He could make his entire body fade to invisibility with the exception of his skeleton. He usually appeared as a normal man, but was fond of letting his head appear as a living skull.

Olivia brought herself up and hovered above the once beautiful Caribbean paradise that now looked like a war zone. Most of the trees were down. The cruise ship had sunk and come to rest with it’s upper decks still above water and mostly intact, though it was riddled with holes weakening the structure. Everywhere were naked people, mostly girls. All had large breasts and great bodies. The male islanders she saw all had big banana cocks swinging between their legs. Most looked frightened. One of the cute lizards, now the size of a horse, pounced on a girl and found itself launched into the air as the girl threw it. Nearby snow swirled around a cheerleader, her skin had a bluish tint to it and her hair had gone white. Another lizard attacked her, but found itself riddled with icicles shot from the woman’s fingers. Frostbite, the woman who could only feel warm when sucking the heat and life from her male victims during sexual intercourse. Six years from now the Queen of Hearts would stop Frostbite from bringing about a new ice age.

One poor, tanned skin girl’s breasts had grown enormous, GG cups at least. She looked horrified at them, trying to hide the monstrosities, but her small hands could barely even hide the nipples which were constantly dripping milk. Olivia watched her stumble over to a male crewman from the ship. He was bleeding in multiple places and one leg was twisted at an ugly angle. The woman fell to her knees beside the man who was pleading for help. She looked down sadly at him, unable to do anything but comfort him. Then her breast milk dripped into his open mouth. His eyes went wide with shock and he leaned up quickly clamping a mouth over her swollen nipples, sucking away before she pulled back in shock at what he had done. She was even more shocked as he healed before her eyes. She looked down at him, then up at heaven for answers, looking even more shocked when she saw Olivia hovering there.

Olivia never knew her real name. She was an immigrant from Egypt and a Muslim. She wasn’t a fundamentalist or religious extremist in any way and had been wearing a fairly skimp bikini. Her breasts never emptied of milk and healed any wound or illness. Her milk couldn’t be bottled, but had to be directly sucked from the nipple to work. At first, she had trouble accepting that she had to expose her breasts, but came to see her ability as a gift from Allah. She would be teasingly called Cow after all the milk dripping from her udders, but took the name Hathor after the Egyptian cow goddess. Hathor would become the greatest woman Olivia ever knew. A woman of pure kindness and compassion traveling the world and healing the sick. Nine years after the Golden shower, she would be assassinated by Islamic terrorists as an abomination to god. The Queen of Hearts struggled through her grief while giving the eulogy at her funeral.

Olivia flew on over many strange sights, a girl with parrot wings, a fifty foot woman, a woman with a shark fin on her back and webbed feet and many many more, hundreds more. She aimed herself for the cruise ship desperate to find her best friend. The deck was so riddled with holes, the structure had become weak and collapsed. Most of the passengers and crew on the ship had just opted to jump in the water and swim for shore. Here and there bodies floated in the water or were impaled on jagged steel from the collapsing ship. Olivia flew around the ship searching for Betty, her eyes zooming in on the swimmers, but few had the flame red hair of her best friend. Finally, just as Olivia was passing a collapsed doorway, Betty stumbled through. Like everyone she was naked. Her pale freckled breasts had grown to DD’s, her pink nipples swollen and enlarged. The poor girl looked in shock. Blood was splattered on her face and chest. She looked up at Olivia flying down to her, barely appearing to comprehend what was happening. “Betty! Thank god,” cried Olivia gently landing on the weak deck in front of her friend. She ran up to hug her, but something hard poked her right in her blonde pubes a foot away from her friend. Olivia stepped back and both she and Betty looked down at the foot long black African penis sticking straight out from where Betty’s cute little trimmed red pubes used to be.

Black Cock Betty wasn’t the only she male to come out of the golden shower. There were ten couples engaged in sexual intercourse when the shower hit. As soon as the golden fluid hit the man, he ejaculated and dissolved, the woman found her clit growing into one of the large penises that all males present under the meteor explosion grew. Betty was the only white woman to grow a black penis. The others were all white couples with the exception of a black female crewman that snuck off the ship to meet her Bahamian lover and grew his black penis. All of the she males were traumatized by the event. Two would go on to commit suicide and one, Mad Maxine, a chemist that had been making love to her husband on their thirtieth wedding anniversary, would go insane and work on a bioengineering a disease that would kill off the entire male population so that everyone would know her pain. Maxine was defeated by Twisted Sista, the black cheerleader that could generate tornados along with Ignition, the cheerleader that could control fire and wore a bikini made of fire as her flames always burnt all her clothes off. Ignition burnt off the virus and Maxine along with it.

“He’s dead. He’s dead,” mumbled Betty. “What’s happening? Is this a dream? What’s happening?”

“More like a nightmare,” replied Olivia.

“He’s dead. Jesus, I have a penis! Don’t let the others see me like this. Please Olive?”

Olivia frowned. She didn’t know if she could pull it off, but she felt strong, like she could take on the world. She stepped closer to Betty and with no effort lifted her best friend in her arms. Olivia looked up into the sky and took off. She was worried that high speed might hurt Betty, so the future Queen of Heart took it slow. Betty buried her head in Olivia’s shoulder and sobbed. Olivia tried not to look down at the giant black cock, now soft, but huge and plump laying across Betty’s pale freckled belly. It was hard not to stare at it.

After dropping Betty off at home in Washington, Olivia traversed the entire continent in ten minutes flat returning to the island and taking more of her fellow Wildcats home. The Coast Guard had arrived and upon seeing the chaotic madness on the island was demanding that everyone remain under quarantine until they knew what was going on. Olivia ignored them, taking most of her friends home.