The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This new story is dedicated to all those who know that their leash is ready, and one special friend who has decided to change his lifestyle, and venture into the dj world.

The website by the way is, at the moment not valid, but hey who knows someone may decide to register it with a domain name for their own uses.......

Role Reversal

Gary pulled into the carport, switched off his engine and lights, leaned over to pick his briefcase and magazine up, opened his car door and eased his way out gingerly making sure he wouldn’t catch the door on the side of the wall.

“Damm thing!” he said to himself, “I should have made sure that I could have had that hedge removed it sure would have made a bit extra room for getting out of the car.” he thought. “Maybe over christmas I’ll have a chat to Manvers about it.”

He smiled at Mrs Simmons who was just letting in Samson, Their Burmese, for the night. She Hugged herself mouthing Oooh! isn’t it freezing tonight!

He nodded in agreement and made his way to the kitchen door, pulled out his keys out of his waitcoat and dropped his magazine at the same time, Picking up the magazine he stopped. there on the floor was a piece of advertisement that seemd to jump out at him, hurriedly he scooped up the paper, rammed the key into the yale latch and entered his home.

Brian was already home and he called out to Gary upon hearing him. Hiya, wanna drink I’m just pouring a large whiskey, he came into the kitchen, Want one he said offering his glass. Please Gary replied, accepting the offering before him. Keeping a firm hold of the glass, Brian clasped his free hand round Gary’s lovingly and held it.

“How was it?” he enquired. he didn’t need to ask, the look in Gary’s eyes revealed what he already suspected. “Richard’s still using you for the Award scheme, isn’t he?” Gary looked away. “Why don’t you tell him to do his own management thesis, what’s he got over you?”

“About 20 years seniority” Gary said bitterly

“Yeh and just cause you’ve just passed the new qualifications and he didn’t get a look in he’s using you to make him look better, don’t you realise?

Gary paused and looked at Brian with vehnemence. “Yeh and he knows that we had sex together and has threatened to tell Formby and Jenkins, as he said ‘all about our sordid details’!”

“That’s Blackmail! Brian spat the words out, So he’s using you to do his thesis and if you don’t he’ll tell he’ll.....

That’s right” injerjected Gary. Anyway, I think I have an idea what to do but I need some time to work it out.”

He drained the tumbler quickly and made his way into the lounge where they quickly demolished a pizza that had been waiting for him.

The meal over and dishes washed and dried Gary made his way into the The Music room where he and Brian had set up their music system so that when he had to arrange a dj gig he wouldn’t be disturbing anyone when he had to create a new Megamix of Nrg Classics

He’d already been asked by some of his collegues if he would contribute to the Staff disco/cabaret night as dj for the annual christmas party, and seeing as he’d done it for the past 2 yrs he’d already had an idea he’d be asked again, well, he was cheap for one thing and it was giving him a good grounding for when he would be able to get in on the scene and make some extra cash at it well, boy were they in for a shock, cause this was one party that certain people would remember for the rest of their lives......

Switching on the pc he opened his Cool edit programme and started to play the selected mix he’d already saved for the classics night, while it was playing he flipped through the magazine he’d just bought

“Mind Control” had it uses for giving Gary some ideas for icorporating some of the tapes and scripts into subliminals and mixing them into the music he’d normally arranged for the dj at LeatherMan and was quite pleaed with the effect it had on some of the Hardest Clones.

He recently discovered this when he added a sample mix of a rap singer saying “Feel the beat turn you on” over some hard trance techno music he’d done, that he noticed a profound effect on some of the leather queens who were busy sniffing poppers that he added the words “Harder, Hotter” into the mix that he realised the whole room was getting erotically sexually aroused to the beat and the words, and he’d only done it to get them dancing on the floor, resulted in a big heaving orgy that night.

Now was the chance to put it to some better use he thought. Opening the page that he had previously noted he read the advert carefully “INTRODUCING THE NEW SONIC TRANCE-DUCER!”

This little light machine is capable of turning anyone into their own little sex slave, think of all the fun you will get telling your little missis that you are her Master and she must obey all!

This device is so small that it can be placed in the bedroom and operated by remote so that all she will see is a flashing light that looks as if it’s a police siren flshing by And what’s best through the scientific ingenious way it has been designed SHE WILL FORGET EVERYTHING THE INSTANT IT IS TURNED OFF THERE FORE HAVING NO MEMORY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN BED, you can make her the best slave sex slut in the neighbourhood.

Just think of the fun you can have telling her what a Hot bitch she is and that you are the Horny dog ready to mount her, you can make her the hottest bitchin the neighbourhood She’ll be begging for you, and the everybody else to take her, and have no memory about it whatsoever

for more info send a p/o and s.a.e for £2 or look at our website http://www.sfxsupplies.co.uk/tranceducer.html or email info@sfxsupplies.globalworld.net

Gary shuffled back into his chair and carefully thought it over, a machine so small that looks like a police flashing light, Words jumped out at him off the page “Bitch You Horny dog. No memory whatsoever”

Mulling it over even more so now he looked at the photgraph in the ad and instinctivly moved the mouse to close the programme that was running, sliding the cursor over to the Internet explorer icon he clicked on the logo and logged in with his password.

Typing in the website Url he knew this was what would be the perfect idea for Manvers at the Christmas party, where all would be revealed he thought.

A sound brought Gary out of his reverie and he looked at the screen to see a whirling sphere and lots of little dots forming the Title SPECIAL FX SUPPLIES, Quickly Gary typed in the backslash followed by tranceducer.html which in his little dreamworld he’d forgotten to add.

Immediately the words flashed up Website not available. Shit Fucking typical he thought in his anger he moved the cursor to what he though was the Home link and inadvertantly clicked on Refresh suddenly he was greeted to a new image One of which he had seen the likes of before, glancing down at the magazine he knew that it was the same image as the Trance Ducer he been relocated to a new website he immediately hit the favourites icon and added it to his list. scrolling down he read the info given most of which was what was written in the magazine advert except for here was a Uk location for sales and secure price shopping to buy online.

“YES!” Gary said gleefully this was looking good he carefully saved the file in case he needed it for future refernce if the goods weren’t delivered etc and hit the secure shopping link

Quickly scrolling down the page he couldn’t get to the ultimate button he so wanted quickly enough he typed all the required details and hit the Buy it Now button

YOur request has been accepted please ensure that you sign our guestbook before you leave. appeared on the monitor

“With pleasure” Gary said Thanks for a Trance-tastic time he typed. moved to the bottom of the tool bar ready to log off when he recieved an announcement “You Have Email!”

Linking into the inbox he saw that it was from sfxsupplies basically thanking him for his order and that it would take a period of 10days to arrive, no need to reply as this was an automated GRCbot, if you recieved this email in error etc and so forth.

Ten days seemed like a life time but duly enough the package did arrive and fortunate for Gary he was at home when he heard the knock on the door. brian had been quizzing him on and off ever since he’d heard him squeal in pleasure at what he’d been planning, and try as he might he still hadn’t discovered what it was filling in the acceptance stub form postie he quickly closed the door and returned to the music room he’d already completed stage one of introducing subliminal messages into the Megamix and had presented a copy to Richard in advance of the party in order to prepare him, various questions resulted in him learning that Richard had liked the CD and was playing it quite a lot before he went clubbing and he was having more hot sex than ever before. only this time his choice of men were far more domianting than he’d ever been with and he enjoyed being submissive to them which he couldn’t explain properly.

Reading the instruction manual took a few days to digest but Gary decided that he was about ready to give it a try, so later that day when Brian had gone out he slipped into their bedroom and set everything up. he’d just finished adjusting the speakers to a soft comfortable volume when Brian entered the room.

“Hi stud, you waiting for me to come and take you away he suggested

Quickly and lovingly the two were soon wrapped in each others arms.

Gary rolled over and moved Brian into a better position lowering himself onto Brian’s stomach he silently picked up the remote and pressed a button. Music filtered through as they both were engulfed in each other suddenly Brian noticed a flashing blue then red light simultaniously. he didn’t think too much about it appearance as he lay there drifting off and neither did he heed the words that were being said to him about How much he was a better lover than ever before and really wanted to please Gary and to excite him more and More. all he could think about was that he felt like a hot and horny dog, he was and what a warm and tinglingeroitc thoughts Gary’s tounge was making him so aroused, so horny as Gary lay their sucking and teasing his balls probing inbetween his legs hwo much he wanted to take Gary and give the bitch a real dog juices inside her.

The day of the christmas party duly arrived and Gary spent most of the day tidying up his mixes and making sure the sound system in the club was right in the dj box he smiled as he polished his little added extra christmas gift. Tonight was going to be fun he thought.

Evening started as normal everyone drifting in small parties from 8’0clock. Helen came over to gary and put her arm around his waist. “hy is it all the best looking hunks are gay?“he asked

Gary smile and looked affectionatly at Brian. “perhaps its because we know all the other best looking hunks are gay! he laughed.

Helen dissolved into fits of giggles, “Go on with you I mean there’s you and Brian, and Richard’s quite dishy all that manliness gone to waste, all the other’s are like dogs I mean take a look at Stephan over there the college wimp and Henry’s real gone on whatever he’s taking all over the girls and thinks a prick is what he takes in his arm, it him who’s the prick!”

She moved away, Gary thought out aloud “Well we know at least one dog who’ll be useful for taking walkies and training to obey their master”

“Huh? enquired Brian.

“Nothing said Gary, flicking a switch as the strobe machine in his booth started to flash the blue and red light that Brian’s face soon started to relax “Just forget everything and watch the dancing, it makes you feel so good and horny as you want to sway with the music don’t you?

“Yes, so good to dance and feel horny Master.” Brian uttered in reply to his loving keeper.

“you just want to dance to the music as the beat gets faster you will feel more aroused! nothing more than dance to the music forgetting everything and hearing nothing!, Nothing but to dance to the Music”

As Gary flicked the switch he had seen his new pet moving towards the bar passing right in front of the booth right in view of the light and immediately changed to tempo of the music to the mix he’d prepared for Richard.

Such a good pup came over the speakers always want to obey your Master’s voice, to obey your master as he commands you to Sit!

Richard stopped, abruptly in front of the light keeping his gaze on Brian dancing away he speeded up the tempo of the light and hoped that it would set every one dancing only Richard had stopped frozen waiting to Hear his Master voice telling him he was a Good Boy to Stay! to be petted by his master showing him how good he was to obey would please him.

Gary picked up the envelope already written by Richard, stating what he had done and approached the guy, “Good Boy Dick” he said quietly and stroked his head, an affectionate lick came instinctively from Richard’s mouth to his masters hand. Take this to Mr. Jenkins. Richard took the outstreched hand with the letter and still on all fours took it over to Mr Jenkins.

“Hey what’s this?” he errupted! “stop playing games Manvers and get up”

Stand up Good Boy and explain your actions” you are still under my command remember!

Richard shook himself and stood up, Sorry Sir i was just playing. this is a letter of my resignation Sir I have a better position to serve I recommend Rutland to take over me

Mr. Jenkins hesitantly accepted the envelope and opened it, reading it’s contents his face changed from joviality to thunder

“And Quite rightly I think Manvers! from what I am reading you used Rutland for your own purposes for that management thesis I asked you to do and you took all the credit! How dare you abuse my employees. Resign, No you’re Sacked, finished for good Now go and don’t let me see you here anymore tonight!

Gary in the meantime came up to the action and whispered quietly in Richard’s ear “Good Boy!” Instantaneously Richard’s features melted and he gazed up lovingly at his Master’s voice.

Mr. Jenkins turned to Gary and took his hand “I didn’t realise how beneficial to the company you would be, perhaps you would come and see me after the weekend, maybe you could teach me a thing or two.”

“Oh I doubt that, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks” Gary laughed.