The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Room 28B

mc / mm
December 2012

[Dan takes on a new patient at the psychiatric hospital who seems eminently normal.]

There weren’t many social workers in the world—and none in the state—that had the kinds of accolades that Dan did. At the most recent awards ceremony the head of the association at the national level had joked that Dan wasn’t a “social worker” but instead a “miracle worker” for the ways he was able to connect with his patients and the kinds of cases he’d helped.

Dan loved the work but noted wryly to his wife Angela after the most recent ceremony, “All the awards are nice recognition, but it does kind of feel like it just makes my job harder. Every time I get an award, they start giving me even tougher cases!”

“Take it as a compliment, honey,” she said, laughing. “After all, isn’t this why you got into the work in the first place?”

They laughed all the way through dinner, as usual. Dan was thrilled about his latest recognition and Angela was so proud of her husband. He’d been buried in work lately, handling a lot of patients all at once with very serious mental disorders, and the stress and labor of it all had meant dinner was about the only time they did spend together. Dan was extremely responsible about carving out that time for his wife, but he was otherwise exhausted, so every day had been early mornings, work all day, home for dinner, then up to the home office to re-read his notes from the day, and then pass out for the night. Their sex life had been nonexistent.

“I promise, honey,” Dan had said, back when he was working on the cases, “After the next association dinner, that’s the deadline—I’m done with a lot of this case work by then. I’ve just gotta power through these next several months, and then after that I promise you, we’re back on track.”

At those words, “back on track,” Angela’s eyes lit up. They’d talked about having a child for a bit over a year, now, but it had never been the right time. And now, the case work finished, it was finally coming true.

“I’ve got half as many cases now, honey,” Dan gushed. “And they’re softballs. They promised, and they delivered. So it’s time to start planning our family.”

They spent the weekend planning how they’d turn the home office into a nursery. They shopped for paint, they looked at cribs online, they daydreamed about the mobiles they’d build together. And, of course, they spent several hours actually working on the “baby” part itself. It seemed the months of work had only heightened Dan’s enthusiasm for his wife, and their lovemaking that weekend was passionate and seemingly endless.

Dan went back to work on Monday feeling like a new man. Even his boss commented on it.

“Glad you’re all rested up, Dan,” he said with a wink. “Got a new case for you to start with, today. He’s waiting for you whenever you’re ready.”

“Tell me about this one, Phil.”

“Kind of a weird case —” and at this, Dan tensed. “No, not weird like that. Weird like, nobody really understands why the kid is even here.”

“I don’t understand.”

“OK. Just turned eighteen, which is why he’s in our jurisdiction now. Not a lot of notes on him except that he’s hard to connect with and seems very stable. But there’s some notes about how he was pulled from school because there were some ‘incidents’. Not a lot of notes about what, exactly. And the case worker from his last place, there’s no information. There’s a name but when I called them for info all they could tell me was he didn’t work with them anymore. The whole thing seemed odd.”

“Huh. Well, another day, another head case. What’s his name?”

“Jason. Room 28B.”

Dan knocked on 28B gently, and then opened the door.

Sitting in a desk chair, using his computer, was a completely unremarkable boy. Dan was used to patients who looked haggard, stressed, exhausted, frail, or otherwise crippled by their suffering. This kid just looked like a normal eighteen-year-old. He was kind of dumpy, overweight, with glasses and normal, if somewhat shaggy, hair.

“Hi, are you Jason?”

“Yeah,” the kid said, and looked back at his computer. “You the shrink?”

“Well, my name is Dan and I’m the guy who’s gonna be working with you.”

“Yep, OK, come on in.” Jason seemed utterly disinterested and also eminently sane. Dan hesitated, just for a moment, then regained his composure.

“I thought we could just spend our session today just getting to know one another,” Dan resumed.

“Uh, sure, what do you want to know?”

“Well, how has it been, moving in here, so far?”

Jason shrugged and briefly looked at Dan. “Look, Dan, everything’s fine. I’m just trying to get some studying done, and I guess we can talk and all, but I don’t really see the point.”

“Well, in that case, can you just tell me a bit about the counselor you worked with at the last place? We couldn’t really find anything out about him. He doesn’t work there anymore?”

Jason rolled his eyes. “Yeah, that guy was a prick. Totally fucked up, too. He should’ve been in here, not me.”

“Can you tell me more?” Dan was aware of lapsing straight into his therapist voice.

“Uh, sure, I can tell you more,” Jason said, with an exasperated sigh. “He tried to rape me, and I caught it on tape and now he’s a patient there and that’s why they won’t talk to you about it.”

Dan, for once, didn’t know what to say. “Oh—oh, I’m sorry,” he stammered.

“Don’t worry about it.” Jason gestured, as if to say, why are you still in here?

Dan didn’t like the dynamic he’d established. Jason was clearly in control of the conversation. But at the same time, he had no idea what to do about it, because as far as he could tell, Jason was also of completely sound mind and shouldn’t have been a patient in the first place.

“Hey, Dan,” Jason interrupted his thinking, “If you have to stay in here for the whole session, could you at least help me out with some math homework, here?” He gestured at his computer screen.

“Sure,” Dan said, relieved that Jason had solved his problem for him. A chance to bond with the teen would help a lot, and helping with homework was non-threatening. He walked over to the computer and sat down in the spare chair and looked at the screen.

And then Dan’s optimism came crashing down because the math he saw on the screen looked like total gibberish to him. He couldn’t understand a single thing on the page. It was just a mess of symbols. The power dynamic was getting even worse, now. How could he possibly help Jason with this stuff?

But instead he just said, “Wow, this looks like some pretty advanced stuff.”

“It’s the advanced number theory coursework,” Jason said, and then seeing Dan’s totally blank expression, said, “Alright look, I’ll explain it to you.”

They spent the rest of the session with Jason talking to Dan as he walked him through the mess of symbols on the page. Even with Jason taking it slowly, Dan couldn’t understand a word of it, and afterwards could not recite a single fact that he’d learned.

It was not the most auspicious first session he’d ever had. But, again, he had no idea why the kid was even a patient.

It didn’t linger on his mind too much, though, because frankly the time he’d spent with Jason was just like chatting with a normal, well-adjusted person. Dan was used to sessions being exhausting, listening to the disasters going on in a dissociative mind.

“How was your new patient?” Angela asked at dinner. Dan explained the situation and realized that as much as it was confusing, it was exactly what he’d asked for: something low-key, with no followup workload.

And for the first time in 6 months, Dan and Angela finished dinner and immediately went upstairs to make love.

Dan was lying on top of Angela. They’d just taken off their clothes and he was getting hard as they made out. She pulled her lips away for a moment and smiled and whispered, “Are you getting horny, Dan? You gonna put a baby right here?” She grabbed his hand and reached down with it to rub her lower belly.

Only for some reason when she spoke to him, Dan heard her words, but for a fleeting moment it sounded like Jason’s voice, not his wife Angela’s. It was just that first question. It echoed in his head, the sound of his new patient’s voice. “Are you getting horny, Dan?” The disembodied question lingering like a momentary bad dream. It couldn’t have happened, could it have? He was just imagining things.

He shook it off and went back to making out with his wife, and again she pulled away to whisper in his ear.

“These balls filling up, Danny?” She grabbed his nuts and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Only this time he definitely heard Jason’s voice ask the question, but before he could look at his wife with confused disgust, something else happened.

It started in his head. The voice was still echoing faintly like the residue of an upsetting dream. “These balls filling up, Danny?” He could see in his mind’s eye the face of his unremarkable, dumpy patient. And a sharp heat spread out from that point and ran right down his spine and into his balls. His balls throbbed and then the heat suffused his whole groin and detonated, like an explosion, and then his balls were throbbing and his cock was swelling up even bigger and he exploded.

The whole thing took less than a second from Angela’s words, and Dan was disoriented the entire time, but his cock exploded all over his wife’s legs. He screamed when it happened, over and over. His balls pumped out blast after blast of thick spunk.

Angela started screaming at the feeling. “STOP! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Dan just kept cumming. Angela slid out of the way and started hurriedly wiping the cum off her legs in disgust, but Dan just kept shooting all over the sheets.

“GODDAMN IT, DAN!! What was that?!”

“I, uh—I don’t know I’m sorry, I’m sorry I didn’t —” Dan’s shame was crushing. He’d never had that happen before, but moreover he couldn’t possibly tell his wife that he’d cum when he somehow hallucinated his 18-year-old male patient in her place. But he knew, and it was making the whole situation quite a bit harder to deal with.

“I think it’s just... well, you kept whispering that stuff to me, and it’s been so long since we had sex, I’m still just a little excitable.”

Angela wasn’t exactly assuaged by this, but she at least seemed convinced enough to stop talking about it. The couple awkwardly cleaned up in silence and then slept on their separate sides of the bed.

The next day Dan was aware of two things: First, based on his session the day before, he had absolutely no reason to be even the slightest bit nervous about his next session with Jason. And second, he was terrified. He couldn’t possibly tell the kid—the slightly shaggy, dumpy, pudgy kid—about what had happened, but he couldn’t get it out of his head.

He stood outside Jason’s room staring at the metal glyphs—2, 8, B—for far longer than he ought. Finally he realized someone might walk down the hallway and wonder what he was doing, so he raised his hand to knock.

Before he could knock—“Yeah, come in.”

That didn’t help Dan’s uneasiness. He opened the door and Jason was looking at him, one eyebrow raised.

“I heard you walk up, like, five minutes ago.”

“Sorry, replying to a text.”

Jason shrugged.

“Well, yesterday we talked about your last social worker; today I thought you could tell me about your last school.”

“What about it?”

“All I know is that you were removed from the school, but just like all the notes in your file there’s nothing specific.”

Jason rolled his eyes. “Yeah, that’s because there isn’t anything specific to say.”

“Well, they must have had some reason, even if you disagree with it.”

“OK, look, man. A bunch of guys in the school turned out to be fags and their parents were pissed about it and had to blame someone so they convinced the principal to throw me out.”

“Well, so... I’m not sure I understand. Some of your classmates were gay—what did that have to do with you?”

“All the boys had girlfriends before and said I made them faggots, and their parents believed them. Idiots.” Jason shrugged again. He shrugged a lot, Dan noted.

“Look, first, I’d prefer if you didn’t use that word —”

“What word? Faggots?”

“Yes, that word. Please use gay, or homosexual.”

Jason rolled his eyes. “Sure thing, Dan. Except those ‘gay homosexuals’ were real faggots.”

Dan clenched his jaw, and it wasn’t lost on Jason.

“No, no, man, I mean, you’ve got your normal gay guys, like normal well-adjusted dudes who happen to like dudes. But these guys weren’t like that. They turned into real faggots. Apparently the stories were that their girlfriends all broke up with them because they couldn’t keep it up for them, and they turned all queer for each other, and they kept getting caught fucking, like, all over the school, in the bathrooms, locker rooms, everywhere. Total faggots, man. Fucking disgusting. Like, at least have some self-respect, you know?”

“OK, look, I’d still rather you didn’t use that word. But I also still don’t understand why anyone would believe that you turned their sons gay.”

“Yeah, well, apparently they were all ‘straight’ until I got there, and they all said I’d done it. Obviously nobody could say how because that’s idiotic. But there were enough of them, I think they all just agreed to blame me because I’m a nerd, and they had to do something about it.”

“OK, Jason. Well, I don’t really know what to say. That story still seems very strange to me.”

“You and me both, man. Bunch of fucking queers.”

“Please don’t use that word either, Jason.” Dan was getting a bit annoyed at the boy’s callousness, though he also noticed he’d sprouted a half-hard boner in his pants and felt a little turned on. He shifted, hoping Jason wouldn’t notice. He didn’t seem to.

“Alright, Dan, sorry.” Jason actually looked somewhat contrite, so Dan relented. “Hey, it was helpful talking through the math with you yesterday, Dan, do we have time for you to help me again?”

“Sure, Jason, though I’m not sure how much help I really am.”

“Nah, it helps just to have someone else to talk to about it. It’s pretty confusing stuff.”

“Yeah, I’ll say!”

Dan sat down next to Jason at his computer and stared at the screen again. Yet again, it was just pages and pages of gobbledygook. Jason started pointing, explaining, and typing, and Dan kind of zoned out. The rest of the session flew by, and in the end Dan certainly didn’t feel like he’d learned anything. If anything, staring at all that math was just making him feel like an idiot next to Jason, who was ostensibly a high-school student.

But somehow, that half-boner hadn’t gone down during the math review. It had gone up, Dan stood up and realized his cock was tenting his pants a little bit. He awkwardly turned to try to hide it from Jason, but again the dumpy kid didn’t seem to give any indication that he noticed. Dan grabbed his clipboard and held it in front of his crotch, trying to act normal.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Jason,” he nodded.

“Thanks, Dan, I appreciate your help with the math.”

Dan left the room and walked down the hallway. Every step was dragging the cloth of his pants back and forth across his hard cock. It was throbbing, and it was getting hard to walk. Dan felt like he was in heat or something. He felt like he was a teenager. This just didn’t happen to him anymore—he didn’t get random erections in the middle of the day.

Swearing under his breath Dan ducked into a bathroom and flipped the lock on the door. He dropped his pants and started jerking his cock furiously, precum already leaking out of his slit. He closed his eyes to think about porn, but suddenly a vibrant image appeared in his mind: he was back in 28B with Jason, and Jason was staring right at him, repeating the same phrases over and over.

“You fucking faggot,” Jason was saying to him, “You’re fucking disgusting.” The boy was sneering at him with contempt. Dan heard him repeat it over and over.

He wanted to open his eyes and make the images stop but he couldn’t. And furthermore, his cock was ready to explode. Something about the whole scene, Dan sitting in a psychiatric hospital bathroom with his pants around his ankles jerking his cock visualizing his dumpy patient taunting him, was making him really horny. A few more jerks and he could feel his balls tense up.

“No,” said the imaginary Jason in his head. “Pull up your pants. Cum in your pants, you pathetic faggot.”

Without so much as a though Dan yanked his briefs and pants back on just as his cock exploded, spewing thick blasts of cum into his underwear. He felt the sticky, wet warmth of his jizz running down his shaft and balls, soaking into the cotton of his undies, and his breathing quickened.

“Fuck yeah,” Dan panted in a hoarse whisper to himself, “fucking disgusting, fucking nasty.”

He immediately came a second time, the orgasm hitting him as hard as the first. He didn’t spew as much cum for the second, but it was enough that his underwear and the front of his pants were now soaked between the two loads.

Dan sat on the toilet for several minutes after that. He’d never had two orgasms in a row like that, never in his life. He couldn’t understand it. The fantasies about Jason were extremely upsetting to him. If he’d been nervous about today’s session, he was now petrified of going back tomorrow.

He mopped up the cum from his pants and underwear as best he could with a paper towel, but in the end just held his notepad over his crotch as he made his way to his car, hoping nobody would bother him. Nobody did.

He got home before Angela, and quickly threw his pants and underwear in the wash, hoping she wouldn’t notice. She did.

“Honey, why are you running a load just for your pants?” Angela walked out into the living room where Dan was sitting in a pair of running shorts and his shirt.

“Oh, I spilled some butter on them.”

“You spilled... butter?”

“I got some butter on them, I mean, it fell on them.”

Angela looked at him skeptically, but then glanced down at his running shorts and her expression took on a more mischievous note.

“Nice shorts you’re wearing there, mister.” She sauntered over, her face breaking into a grin.

Dan smiled and reached out, grabbing hold of her hips as she came near. Angela squatted down to sit on his leg, and started grinding herself gently against him. Dan sat up against her, pressing his face against her chest.

“Must be my lucky day,” he smiled up at her.

And then in his mind the images began rising up again, unbidden. This time it was a group of boys, Jason’s old classmates. Dan’s imagination gave them faces and bodies, nubile teenage bodies and then they were in a locker room, doing all sorts of unspeakable things to each other.

“Oh fuck,” Dan moaned out loud. Angela grinned wider and ground against his leg harder. “Oh fuck,” he moaned again, “So fucking nasty.”

Angela stopped, confused. “What?”

“Oh fuck yeah,” Dan moaned, his eyes still closed. He didn’t seem to have noticed that Angela had stopped moving and was now staring at him, a look of annoyance spreading across her face. “Oh fuck yeah,” he moaned again, “All those fucking boys...”

Angela’s face fell from annoyance to shock. “WHAT?”

“OH, OH, FUCK!” Dan moaned, and began shooting in his running shorts. His hard cock was poking down so the first blast of spunk sprayed out from the leg of the shorts onto the rug.

“WHAT THE FUCK, DAN?!”

Dan opened his eyes, still convulsing with his orgasm, and stared up at the horrified face of his wife. His cock kept pumping out spunk as Dan’s face blushed crimson with shame.

“DAN THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING!”

As she said those words, Dan’s shame-flushed face tightened up, his eyes squinting shut and his mouth drawing into a pucker. “Oh—oh fuck, FUCK, YES, so fu-fucking, s-so f-fu-fucking dis-di-DISGUSTING!”

And for the second time that day, Dan came again, his first orgasm barely ended. His cock exploded again, immediately, his soaked running shorts catching the edge of the first blast so it sprayed out in a large, messy blast all over the floor. And then it just kept coming.

Angela burst into tears and ran from the room as Dan convulsed on the couch. He didn’t even notice she’d gone until he heard the front door slam, and even then couldn’t regain his composure enough to do anything about it until he heard her car start and back out of the driveway.

“Oh, shit, oh shit, no, what the fuck have I done?” Dan was panicking. He remembered everything that had happened but somehow he hadn’t been able to help himself. He pulled out his phone and called Angela. No answer. He texted her.

“Honey I’m so sorry about that, I don’t know what to say, please can we talk??!”

He waited ten minutes. Thirty minutes. An hour. No response. He was pacing in the kitchen. He used a couple paper towels to mop his jizz up from the carpet. He took off the running shorts and changed into clean underwear and pants. He went to throw the running shorts in the hamper but then hesitated. Then he stuffed them in a plastic bag and slipped them under his side of the mattress. He wasn’t sure why he’d done that. He noticed he was getting hard again. And then he panicked all over. What was happening to him??

He drove to the hospital, hoping to find his own therapist. He needed someone to talk him down. But as he pulled into the parking lot and then walked through the doors, he had second thoughts. What would he say to the man? That he’d been fantasizing about his patient? The very patient whose last counselor was now institutionalized for attempting to rape him? That he’d been masturbating after his sessions in the hospital bathrooms? He couldn’t say all that. Dan anxiously paced the halls, trying to decide what to do, texting Angela to no avail, and generally trying to avoid having a nervous breakdown.

And then he looked up and saw Jason round the corner, escorted by an orderly. Dan’s heart was in his throat, he was so terrified. But then as Jason grew near he smiled at Dan.

“Hey, Dan, you OK?”

“Uh... I’m... I mean, it’s been kind of a tough day.”

Jason frowned sympathetically. “Wanna talk about it?”

Everything in Dan’s head shouted that this was a terrible idea, that the patient relationship didn’t allow for this, and what in Hell could he possibly tell Jason about what was happening? But somehow the idea of talking to Jason made him feel better immediately.

“Sure,” he nodded. Sure, he thought, I guess I can just leave out the bad stuff.

The orderly left the two of them and Dan escorted Jason back to his room. 28B. He opened the door. Jason settled into his desk chair.

“Hey, just lay down on the bed if you want, man, you look like you could stand to relax.”

Dan did, though he was immediately uncomfortable with the dynamic. He laid on the bed with Jason sitting behind him, out of view, just like patient and therapist.

“So what’s going on, Dan?”

Dan had every intention of censoring himself, but somehow he couldn’t seem to help himself. He just opened his mouth and let it all out. He told Jason about the first night with his wife.

“So then she asked me ‘Are you getting horny, Dan?’ and ‘Are these balls filling up, Dan?’ But in my head it wasn’t her asking, it was you.”

“Hmm, and what was that like, Dan?”

“It was... it was embarrassing. It’s embarrassing even saying it right now. But it made me so horny. I couldn’t help it, I just came and came. She was horrified.”

“Are you horny right now, Dan?”

Dan looked down. Indeed, his pants were visibly tented out.

“Uh... uh, yeah. I don’t... I don’t know why I’m doing this. I shouldn’t be telling you all this.”

“It’s OK, Dan, I appreciate that you trust me enough to tell me this. Why don’t you unzip your pants and let your cock out? It looks like it’s about to burst out on its own!”

Shaking, Dan reached down. In his head he felt ashamed about what he was about to do, but somehow he knew he was going to do it anyway. He unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and slid them down enough that his rock-hard cock popped out. He grabbed it in one hand and moaned a little.

“Good, Dan. Now what happened today?”

“Fuck, I don’t want to tell you, it’s so fucking embarrassing.”

“It’s OK to be embarrassed, Dan. A lot of what you’re telling me is embarrassing. I’d be embarrassed, too, admitting to hearing a male patient’s voice instead of my wife’s and then cumming all over the place the night after my first session with him. You still need to tell me, though.”

“Fuck,” Dan moaned, still stroking his cock, “I... after our session... I was so hard, I went in the bathroom and jerked off and in my head you were there and you kept telling me I was a disgusting fucking faggot. And when I came you made me pull my pants up so I came right in my pants and there was jizz everywhere.” Dan’s face was pulsing from the heat of his shame. Why was he telling his patient all of this? This was horrible, it could get him thrown in jail! He knew he should stop. Stop, he told himself, in his head. Stop, stop, stop.

“And when I felt it all in my pants, hot and messy, it was so nasty and disgusting I came again right there.”

“You came twice in a row right in your pants?” Jason asked.

“Yeah... fuck, yeah I did...” Dan moaned a little, his cock leaking onto his shirt as he squeezed and ever-so-slowly milked it with one hand.

“And do you think I was right?”

“What?”

“Well, do you think you are?”

“Do I think I’m what?”

“A disgusting faggot, Dan?”

“Oh... no, no, I mean...” Dan moaned again and a large glob of precum oozed out of his piss slit as he writhed on the bed. “I’m not a faggot, Jason. That’s—that’s a bad word, I don’t want you saying that. I’m not, I have a wife, I’m not a faggot.”

“OK, Dan, I’ll take your word for it. And then, when you got home, you said something else happened?”

“Oh fuck, I was... I washed out my pants, so I was wearing these shorts, and my wife came home and saw me, and she wanted to have sex, but all I could think about was... fuck, those boys you said in school with you, they were faggots too...”

“Faggots ‘too’, Dan? Who else is a faggot?”

“Uh, no, I just mean... well, I couldn’t stop imagining them in the locker room.”

“What were they doing in the locker room, Dan?”

“Uh, they, uh, they were... fucking each other.”

“Be specific, Dan. I bet your imagination is more vivid than that. Tell me what you saw them doing.”

“Uh... oh fuck, no, please don’t make me... one of them was over the bench and the others... some of them were taking turns shoving their cocks in his asshole, and some of them were fucking his throat. And all the guys standing were... feeling each other up, and kissing. And some of them were just rubbing against each other, they were all sweaty.”

“I’d say you have a very accurate imagination, Dan. That’s exactly the kinds of things those faggots do all the time now. What else?”

“Some of them were on their knees and some of them were bending over spreading their... uh, their ass cheeks, some of them were spreading them, I could see their assholes, and some of the other boys were licking their assholes with their tongues, and pushing their tongues into their assholes.”

“Yeah, that sure is something those disgusting faggots like to do. Looks like you like it too, huh, Dan?”

Dan looked down at his cock, and saw the throbbing head and precum pooling in his belly button. He was shaking from the exertion of holding back his orgasm.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, I fucking like it...”

“Huh, so if you like boys fucking and licking each other’s assholes and sucking each other’s cocks, those are all things that disgusting faggots like. What does that make you?”

Dan held back.

“Dan, say it out loud. I am...”

“I... I am...”

“What are you, Dan?”

“I... I am... I’m a di-dis-disgusting...” Dan’s cock was oozing precum in a thick stream now.

“Yes, Dan, you’re a disgusting what?”

“I—oh, fuck—I’m a disgusting faggot! OH FUCK!”

Dan came for the fifth time that day. His first shot arched up and landed square on his face. His other shots stained his shirt with big gooey splotches. He was spasming against the bed, until finally his orgasm subsided and he realized yet again what he’d done.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, no, oh fuck.” Dan started crying in spite of himself, right in front of his new patient. “No, no, I don’t want to be gay, what’s happening to me?”

Jason smiled. “Well, good news is, you’re not gay. You’re a disgusting fucking faggot. Big difference. And it’s perfectly normal to cry, Dan, because nobody wants to be a shameful, pathetic faggot, and that’s what you are, you just admitted it to both of us, and you’re stuck with that for your life, you have to accept that you’re a pathetic queer and you like doing disgusting things with other faggots.”

“No, there has to be... I was never this way before!” Dan protested.

“Maybe you didn’t realize you were this way before, but I thought it was pretty obvious when I met you that you were a pathetic faggot, Dan.” Jason shrugged. “Hey, while you’re here, I could use some more help with my math.”

Dan was taken aback by how casual Jason was being, and was horrified by what seemed to be happening to him, but the excuse to focus on something else, anything else, was all he needed. He sat up in his cum-stained shirt, pants still unbuttoned, and Jason showed him the pages of symbols and spoke to him about them. He couldn’t remember the words. It made him feel calm to look at the symbols, though, and to listen to Jason’s voice. When he left an hour later, Jason had to remind him to button his pants or he would have wandered into the hall with his flaccid dick hanging out of his pants.

As he stepped into the hall and walked out towards his car, it was like a fog lifted. He remembered what he’d told Jason, and he was overcome with crippling shame as he recalled it. Why had he said those things to him? Why did he think that was OK? He started panicking again, but caught himself. No, this was a problem he could solve. He’d just have to make excuses for avoiding Jason for a while.

And then it occurred to him: Jason’s former therapist was somewhere in the building.

Dan made some excuses for checking some records and found the man. James had been a star in the system before he’d taken on Jason, said his file, and now he was held as insane here in the hospital. It was either that or jail time. Dan found his door and managed to convince a nearby orderly he was the man’s new therapist there for a session.

He walked into the small studio and found it perfectly clean, well-organized, and pleasant. In a desk chair by a computer was a man only a few years older than himself. The man turned around, looking quizzically at Dan.

“Can I help you?”

“James?”

“Yes?”

“I, uh, my name is Dan, and I wanted to talk to you about Jason, if you don’t mind.”

James laughed. “Ah, Jason, the reason I’m in here, eh?”

“Well... I mean, you did try to rape him...” Dan interjected. And then caught himself. Not the right way to begin this conversation if he wanted anything useful from the man.

But James just laughed again. “Ah, yes, well, that’s just the circumstance. You say you’re Jason’s new therapist? So you must know the real reason I’m in here, don’t you?”

“Uh, I don’t know what you mean.”

James gave Dan a chiding look. “Don’t be daft. I’m here because Jason wanted me here. And so he put me here. He wanted me here because I almost got away.”

“Got away?”

“Yes, ‘got away?’,” James said, mocking Dan’s mimicry. “But you know, now that I’ve been here a while, I realize he was right all along.”

“I’m afraid I’m not following you. He was right about what?”

“Oh,” James said, with a smile, “You see, it’s all right here.” And he gestured to the monitor.

Dan looked up at the screen and his breath caught in his throat. The screen was filled with Jason’s math homework. Pages and pages of it. All the symbols. Why did James have them?

“It’s very clear, the more I study this, that Jason was right, and I am a disgusting, perverted faggot.”

Dan felt his cock hardening in his pants.

“And judging from what’s happening in your pants right now, Dan, I’m guessing he’s shown you the math, too?”

“What... what’s happening? What’s going on?”

“Why don’t you come here and we can study it together?” James reached down and patted the seat of the chair next to him. Dan walked over, as if in a dream, and sat down.

The two of them stared at the monitor together. “It’s so beautiful, you know,” James said.

“It’s just math, isn’t it?”

“Not really, not like you or I would mean it. Jason made this, it’s his, and it’s beautiful. You’ll see, you’ll understand, the more you study it. It tells you everything you need to know.”

Dan felt James’s hand press against his pants where his cock was bulging. He gasped from the sensation. No man had ever touched him like that before, never sexually. He turned to look at James and they locked eyes. James smiled. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Dan’s. Dan’s heart was racing, a mile a minute. His whole world was unraveling, but James’s lips felt so good against his. Dan pushed his tongue out between his lips and they began making out, finally feverishly sucking at each other’s faces, until James pulled back.

“Making out is what normal gays do. But we’re not normal. We’re disgusting faggots, Dan. That means we need to do dirty things, shameful things.” James’s breath was coming in quick, hot blurts now, even as his face blushed with evidence of his mounting shame. He stood up and grinned as he lifted his shirt up so Dan could see his crotch. “I stopped washing my pants a long time ago, Dan,” he said, in a hoarse whisper, “It just wasn’t worth it, I cum in them so much now, and it’s so disgusting to just let it soak in and dry and keep them all nasty like that.”

Indeed, his pants were covered in variously-dried splotches of cum, with several fresh loads still dribbling down through the cotton.

“You know what to do, you nasty fucking fag.”

Dan leaned forward and pressed his pursed lips against the oozing cotton, thrusting out his tongue as though he were making out with James’s mouth, instead sucking air through the pants to try to extract as much of the nasty cum as possible. He tasted it in his mouth, mixing with his saliva, and he flew into a frenzy, furiously licking up the front of the other man’s crotch to get as much cum as he could. Eventually James stopped him.

“I’ve got an even better game we can play,” he said, with a dirty grin. “Get on all fours.”

Dan rolled over onto all fours like a dog, no longer really thinking about what was happening, just caught up in the moment like an animal in heat. James yanked his pants off and slid his even more foul cum-drenched underwear off. His hard cock, slimy with days of cum, flopped out. He clutched the underwear in one hand and with his free hand undid Dan’s belt and slipped his pants down, pinning his knees together. James pushed down on Dan’s upper back, pushing his face down against the ground, his bare ass exposed up in the air.

James knelt down and leaned into Dan’s ass and took a big whiff.

“Ahhhhh, smells like sweat and cum, Dan, just how I like it!”

He reached around and stuffed his filthy undies into Dan’s mouth to keep the man quiet. And then he dove into Dan’s ass face-first.

Dan felt James’s stubble against the inside of his ass cheeks and the man’s hot, wet tongue start probing his crack. He’d never felt anything like it. In his head, Jason’s voice reasserted itself.

“You fucking faggot, like another man licking your ass?”

Only this time, instead of being terrified, Dan was only more excited. He moaned into the dirty briefs as he came into his dangling underwear, his spunk pooling in the briefs and spilling onto the floor.

This only egged James on, who was now thrusting his whole tongue in and out of Dan’s rectum as he squirmed

“Here you go, you pervy queerboy.” James lined the head of his cock with Dan’s saliva-slick, quivering asshole, and he pressed it in. Dan felt the pressure at his asshole and, thinking it was still James’s tongue, relaxed his pucker to let it in. But then the stretching continued, and started to hurt. James stared, mouth agape and drooling, as the swollen mushroom head of his cock disappeared halfway into Dan’s virgin ass.

Dan tried to yell from the pain but the dirty underwear stopped him and he just made a muffled moaning noise.

James sneered down at him and kept pushing. He felt Dan’s asshole clenching and spasming against the pain so he just worked his cock in slowly, inch by inch. And finally he bottomed out his eight inches in Dan’s quivering ass.

By that point, Dan’s asshole was getting used to the intruder and he felt it rubbing over his prostate and was arching his back to get more of that pressure. James started pumping his chubby cock in and out of Dan’s asshole, and Dan’s half-hard cock started burping up spunk every time James’s cock bottomed out in his hole.

“Hey Dan,” James spoke up after a few minutes of silently rutting.

Dan just grunted through the underwear.

“Look to your right.”

Dan looked to the right and saw a large floor mirror. More to the point, he saw himself reflected in the floor mirror. He saw himself, pants around his knees, underwear ripped and hanging, dripping with jizz, cum-crusted underwear stuffed in his mouth, shirt spattered and stained with cum, another hospital patient fucking him vigorously in the ass.

At that moment, the image that rose up in his mind was, for a change, of Angela. Of his home, his career, their family aspirations, his whole life. And he locked eyes with himself, reflected in the mirror, and two things happened.

First, he began to cry from the weight of the shame. What was he doing? And why couldn’t he just stop? He knew it was Jason’s doing, but he still had free will! Staring at some drawings shouldn’t ruin his whole life like this. And yet he couldn’t bring himself to stop the man fucking him in the ass, clean himself up, and leave. He wanted James to keep fucking him. He wanted James to use him in the filthiest ways possible.

The second thing that happened, the instant after he began to cry, was that Dan came with such an unbelievable orgasm that he blacked out and collapsed on the floor.

As he collapsed he fell flat, his asshole pulling away from James’s cock with a wet sucking noise. James just smiled as he watched it all unfold and then squatted down over Dan’s unconscious form, grabbed Dan’s ass cheeks with his hands and used his thumbs to pull them apart so he could get his cock back in the unconscious therapist’s asshole.

James watched in the mirror as he lay down fully on top of Dan, wrapped his arms around the drenched, sloppy mess of a man. Then James looked back up at the monitor at the math and he smiled and began to drool as he pumped his pelvis against Dan’s plump ass-cheeks until he came inside him several times.

When Dan came to, James was still on top of him, pinning his arms to his sides and thrusting his cock in and out of his asshole.

“Get off me, man, fuck, what the fuck, why am I still here?”

James just grinned and stood up, pulling his leaking dick out of Dan’s asshole. He grabbed it in his hand and stuck his tongue out through his grin and jerked his cock a few times, enough to shoot one more load. It coated Dan’s ass cheeks and trickled down his crack and over his balls.

Dan stood up, momentarily back in his right mind. “Fuck, oh fuck, Angela, what’s happening to me? I have to stop this!”

And then he turned and saw the math.

Dan slowly smiled, and then knelt down and pulled up his torn underwear over his jizz-covered ass cheeks. Then he pulled up his pants. They rode uncomfortably up into his ass crack, soaked as they were with his jizz, but he just reached back and scratched around a bit with his fingers. Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and idly sucked on them as he adjusted his hardening cock in his drenched, stained, ruined pants. James’s several loads started to leak out of his asshole. He could feel the hot spunk start to leak down into his already-drenched pants.

“I’ve gotta go,” he said to James. “I’ll come back to get you, though.”

And he left.

First order of business, Dan thought, was to get presentable again. He walked through the halls no longer bothered by the fact that he looked like a debased slut soaked in jizz—hell, didn’t just look like one, he was one. He was enjoying the stares. Yeah, it was shameful, but now the idea of shame had a deep, naughty sting to it, and it just made him harder. A part of him was still horrified, but that part was getting smaller. He never wanted it to go away completely, because it made him horny when that part was horrified or humiliated or revolted.

But for what was next he couldn’t show up looking this way.

He went home. He didn’t even notice whether or not Angela was there (she wasn’t.) He showered and changed and drove to the library.

It took him a few hours digging through microfiche, but eventually he found it. The scandal. They wouldn’t name the boys directly but they named the accusing parents. Dan smiled and wrote the names down. A little searching around online and he had a list of addresses.

He got to the first house and rang the bell. “I need to talk to your son, ma’am,” he explained in the most charming and sympathetic manner he could muster, “It’s about Jason. I know the cops talked to him a lot but I’m working with Jason in the psych ward and I could really use some more information. There’s just nothing there.”

The woman scowled. “That monster can rot, for all I care.” OK, this was going to be harder than he thought. He took a deep breath. But just then, from the top of the stairs, a voice.

“Who is it, Ma?”

“Nobody, Derek!”

“Ma, I know you’re talkin’ about me!”

“It’s about Jason, Derek, you don’t have to talk to him!”

“No, Ma, it’s OK, I’ll talk to him!”

Well, that was easier than expected. The woman took a deep breath and flared her nostrils but finally opened the door and let Dan in. She led him upstairs and into her son’s bedroom.

“Hey, I’m Derek,” the kid said. “I’m just about to head back to college, so it’s good you came this week and not next.”

“I’m Dan, and I’m Jason’s psychiatrist. I was just wondering if you could tell me a bit more about what Jason did to you, exactly.”

Derek rolled his eyes. “Look, if you don’t already know, you should just stay out of it.”

“I really need to know, Derek,” Dan said, gauging the boy’s reaction. How hard would this be?

“Jason was my tutor—he was all of our tutor. That’s how it happened.”

“What did he tutor you in?” Dan gave the faintest hint of a smile.

Derek caught the hint. He stared at Dan, head cocked to one side for a while, and a smile spread across his face.

“I think you know what he tutored us in, Dan, don’t you?”

Dan smiled. “Jason was your math tutor.”

Derek flashed him a naughty smirk. “I guess he’s been your math tutor too, huh?”

Dan looked down to see Derek’s cock straining at his gym shorts. Derek followed his gaze down, and spread his legs wide open.

“Fuck yeah, faggot, you’re one of us too now. Fucking filthy piece of shit, get down there and service my cock!”

Dan didn’t need it said twice. He was immediately on his knees and grabbed the kid’s hard shaft through the sheer material of the gym shorts. Derek moaned. The material at the tip of his cock started to darken, his precum soaking through the shorts.

Dan flicked his tongue across that spot. It was slippery, slick with the precum and sheer material, slimy. He wrapped his lips around the mesh-shorts-wrapped cock head and began sucking gently. Derek moaned again.

Dan yanked the gym shorts off and underneath, Derek was wearing a white cotton jock strap; it was wet with his precum and his hard cock was furiously straining against the material, tenting it out. Dan licked at the head of the cock through the cotton and then pressed his face between the cotton pouch and one of Derek’s inner thighs. He inhaled the teenager’s musky sweat and the warmth off his skin, and then he extended his tongue and ran it up along the inside of Derek’s groin, then probed it into the cotton pouch and licked up and down the edge of his ballsack. Derek was openly moaning now, loud enough Dan was almost worried his mom would hear, until he imagined his mom walking in seeing them and realized how amazingly hot it would be to be so humiliated. So he licked harder.

Finally Derek stopped him. “Better not be planning to tease me all day, faggot. Lie down on your back, bitch, NOW.”

Dan lay down on the teenager’s bedroom floor, staring up at the ceiling, but not for long. Derek straddled his face and soon the teenager’s plump, muscular butt framed by the jockstrap eclipsed his view of the ceiling.

“Give it a whiff, faggot.” Dan raised his head off the ground so his nose was right in the teen’s crack, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. The hot, moist, dirty smell of the teen’s sweaty ass filled his nostrils and Dan moaned aloud.

“Now eat up, you depraved piece of shit.” And Derek sat down on Dan’s face.

Dan was in heaven. Derek’s plump butt-cheeks enveloped his face, his crack resting directly on Dan’s nose and mouth. His eyes were staring directly up the end of Derek’s ass-crack and then up his spine, his back arched to spread his cheeks and get Dan wedged deeper in his crack.

Dan stuck out his tongue and began to eat with a fervor. He could taste the teen’s warm, sweaty crack and he swiped his tongue up and down it, trying to get it as wet as he could. He found the tight brown pucker of the teen’s anus and began to prod his tongue at it. He felt the wrinkled skin and tasted it, dark and moist and dirty, and the hint of bitterness told him Derek had taken a shit since last time he showered.

He drove his tongue in, opening that pucker by force, and felt his tongue worming around inside Derek’s rectum, licking the moist teenage cavity he desperately wanted to fuck.

But not yet. They had more to do.

Derek smothered Dan with his ass for a while and then flipped over, pulled the jock off so his hard cock could spring out, and shoved it down the older therapist’s throat. Dan just moaned his approval through the thick meat now plugging his throat.

“Ready to drink up my load, faggot?”

Dan did his best to nod, and Derek plunged all the way in and grunted loudly as he pumped a huge load of teenage spunk down Dan’s throat.

Three minutes later the two calmly walked downstairs and Derek informed his mother that he had to accompany Dan back to the hospital for another interview. Over his mother’s protests, the two hopped in Dan’s car and drove back to his house.

On the way, Derek texted the rest of the group—“Of course we stay in touch,” he said, “We get together and fuck like total fucking pervert fags,” he said, and groped his swelling crotch—and gave them Dan’s address.

When they arrived, several of the other teens were already there.

Dan met them all and gave each one a quick blowjob, rimjob, whatever the teens demanded of him, while they stood around him calling him names and spitting on him. He came in his own pants a few times, so he had to change before he could get back in his car and drive to the hospital for the last time.

First order of business was getting James out. That much was easy, since the same orderly still believed he was James’s therapist. He “escorted” him to the car and then went back in for Jason.

28B. He opened the door. Jason was sitting in his usual desk chair. His computer was shut down and disassembled already.

“You were a fast learner,” Jason said.

“They’re all at my house, now.”

“Why don’t we do one final short session here, just for old time’s sake?”

“It’s only been two days, Jason.”

“Lie down on the bed, faggot.”

Dan lay down.

“OK, tell me what you’ve learned.”

“You’ve shown me that I’m not a straight, loving husband and career therapist.”

“What are you?”

“I’m a disgusting faggot and I deserve to be treated as such.”

“See? That only took you two days. With the others it took longer. Some of them lasted for months. Now slide your pants down and roll over onto all fours.”

Dan did as he was told; his cock now seemed perpetually hard and leaking. It drooled precum onto the sheets of the bed. Some small part of Dan noted this would be DNA evidence if anything went wrong, and then he laughed out loud. Everything had already gone horribly wrong.

“Now lay your face down against the pillow so you can use one hand to finger your asshole and the other to jerk yourself off.”

Dan settled into the horribly demeaning position, face turned sideways pressed down against the pillow, ass up in the air. He licked two of his fingers and shoved them in his hole, still leaking and lubricated by James’s cum earlier that day, and started jerking his cock.

“Good. Now repeat what you said.”

“I’m a disgusting faggot.”

“Good. Again.”

“’I’m a disgusting faggot.”

“I’m glad you’ve accepted this truth, Dan. It’s for the best that you live the rest of your life deeply ashamed of your perverted desires and actions. Say it one more time, and then cum all over the bed.”

“I’m a distusting faggotOOOHhhHHH FUCK!” Dan lost count of how many orgasms that was today, but his load was huge nonetheless. His cock erupted, hosing down the sheets in several thick blasts of jizz.

“Lick up your cum, you sick faggot, and then you can escort me out to the car with my computer and sign me out of here.”

Before he’d even finished his sentence Dan was slurping hungrily at the sheets, cleaning his own jizz off as best he could. Then he calmly stood up, pulled his pants back up, and walked his patient out to his car, with his computer on a rolling cart. The orderlies protested, but Dan ignored them and then signed Jason out in the register.

He got back in the car. James was already naked, fucking himself with an empty soda bottle while Jason watched, expressionless.

He drove them all to his house. They carried the computer in, and assembled it in the living room. They hooked it to his large television.

The teenagers were already fucking in the most depraved ways possible. Bodily fluids were smeared all over the couch and carpet. The tangle of nubile bodies and limbs was so tight it was almost impossible to pick out actual humans in the mess.

Jason booted up his computer and turned to the group.

“Hey, you sick faggots.”

Everyone stopped at the sound of his voice. Everyone sat up and paid attention.

“Find a partner, and watch the screen. It’s time for today’s math lesson.”