The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roommates

* * *

I wasn’t going to write anything for this challenge, trying to get some other things done first, but then I decided to write a story for a couple of dear friends of mine, one that I could fit into the rules. But being me, the thing is going to run out to about 6500 words, and I was debating foisting something so long on you. But then I got done reading Jay and BB’s excellent short stories a while ago and thought, “Try something smaller.”

So I thought for a minute, my Muse tapped me on the shoulder and gave me the first line, and this story came out of me from there. I wrote it before I left for work and just got done correcting it at the RR kiosk here, so if I missed some obvious errors, please bear with me.

flibinite
* * *

“What ya doin’, Jamie?”

I had just stepped out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a loose bathrobe, still toweling off my hair. I could see Jamie, one of my college roommates, sitting on the bed, her skirt hiked up to her waist, legs spread, slowly working a rather large cucumber in and out of her pussy.

“I’m fucking myself with a cucumber, Audrey.”

I smiled at her. “I know that, silly. And it’s not like I’ve never seen one of those used for THAT before. I was wonderin’ why though.”

She nodded, and answered, “’Cause Lacy told me to.”

“I figured that,” I sighed. “That’s the ‘why’ I was asking about.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“That’s ok. You do a bad thing?”

“Kinda. I told her the red top didn’t go with the yellow skirt.”

“Oops.”

“Yeah, I know. I forgot it was her time of month.”

I nodded at that. It was easy enough to forget how short-fused Lacy could get during her period. And you didn’t really want to cross Lacy...not ever. She was nice enough most times, could be a real sweetie, in fact. But well, when she got pissed at you she might make you do anything, even though she had never really hurt either of us.

But she has the power, so it never pays to mess with Lacy.

I should have known it was going to be a potentially bad day when just out of the blue she decided that Jamie and I would talk like 13-year-olds all day, while still allowing us to keep our grad school-level intellects. After all, in her mind it wasn’t dangerous, wouldn’t cause us any real harm. It just amused her, that’s all.

“She told you you couldn’t enjoy it, right?”

“Yeah. She told me I could get wet though, luckily.”

“That was nice of her.”

“Yeah.”

“But you can’t cum from doing it?”

“No.” Jamie sighed and looked rather sad, slowly working the slick cuc in and out of her snatch.

I stood there thinking...thinking that it wasn’t really fair.

“But she didn’t say you couldn’t cum at all, did she?”

“No, Audrey. She just said, You will not cum from fucking yourself with the cuc.

“I see,” I said, doing what I always did in such situations...looking for a workaround. I smiled when I thought of it rather quickly, wondering for a moment if Lacy knew that I would.

I walked over to the bed and climbed up next to my friend. She looked at me expectantly, knowing the way I am, knowing how I think. It was cute the way she hissed out a “yess” as I began to unbutton her blouse from the top down. I pulled it out of her skirt and spread it open with my right hand. Jamie never wore a bra around the house, as Lacy wouldn’t allow that, so her luscious, soft breasts now stared me right in the face, looking somewhat expectant, too.

I reached over and cupped and lifted her left breast with my hand, began to slide my thumb over her nipple softly and slowly, back and forth, gratified to feel her shiver, loving the soft cooing sound she always made when I did that.

“She didn’t say you couldn’t cum from this though, did she?”

“Noo, Audrey.”

I leaned down to suck her right nipple slowly into my mouth, to draw it between my tight, wet lips, sucking it gently, tugging on it a bit, flicking my tongue over the very tip of it for a minute before letting it go.

“Or from that either…right?”

“Noo...”

Jamie’s face was all flushed with arousal already, loving her breasts used hard, knowing that I knew just what to do to them and for how long to do it. I could hear her working the cucumber diligently in and out of herself still, but I noted that it sounded wetter now, liquid and sloppy.

“Lie back, Jamie. Let me take care of you.”

She started to do as I said, leaning back. But then she stopped, a look of concern on her face.

“Do you think Lacy will get mad if I cum? I don’t want you getting in trouble ‘cause of me.”

I smiled at her, trying to look reassuring. “She won’t be mad, Jamie, promise. She loves us...I know she does.”

And I believe that, that Lacy does love us. She makes us do things, sure, and can make us do them whether we want to or not. But I’ve seen the way she smiles at Jamie when she falls asleep on the living room sofa sometimes; I’ve felt the passion of her lips against mine, of her tongue working and teasing its way deep inside of me.

And right now she was out shopping for groceries, something she could have easily made either of us do. No. I’m certain she loves us, and would not begrudge us our pleasure, period or no.

I was counting on that, at least.

So Jamie laid back and I took care of her, kissing her hard as I fondled and massaged her breasts, arousing her more and more, feeling my own passion building as I kissed down her long neck and started using my lips and hands and tongue on her breasts and nipples in earnest, making her moan and writhe, making her shudder as I brought my teeth into play too, pushed and pinched and milked her breasts with my long fingers.

And when I thought she was very close, I tried to suck her entire left breast into my mouth, gripped and thumbed her right one with my left hand, and slid my right hand down her body to torment her clit, just above the more rapidly moving cuc. She lurched and arched and heaved as I got to her, as the sensations became too much for her, as my wet fingers teased her clit unmercifully and pushed her over the edge into a grunting, hip-snapping orgasm.

I continued to drive at her as it went on, wanting it to be a good one, figuring on the odd chance that I did get in trouble for helping her cum, I wanted this to be worth it, for Jamie at least. And when she finally finished, finally came down, the look of love and appreciation in her eyes was worth a lot to me, worth whatever “punishment” might come my way. I wasn’t very worried.

“Thanks, Audrey. That was so great.”

“You’re welcome,” I sighed, kissing her softly on the lips.

I lay on my side next to her, propping my head up with a bent arm, staring at her while she relaxed there staring back at me, still working the cuc in and out of her now cummy cunt. But when she suddenly got this huge smile on her face, it startled me a bit.

“Audrey?” she said.

“Yes.”

“You wanna know something?”

“Sure, Jamie.”

“Lacy didn’t say nuthin’ about you not cumming, either.”

I started to smile now, too. “She didn’t?”

“Nope. Not a word.”

“So what do you think I should do?”

“Well, my face is kinda cold,” she said with a giggle.

“That’s terrible. I could warm it up for you.”

“I’d like that, Audrey.”

“So would I.”

I got up onto my knees and moved up to straddle my lover and best friend’s face, settling down on it slowly as we both moaned in pleasure. After a few moments I pulled open my robe and helplessly began to play with my own breasts and nipples as Jamie’s tongue got so wonderfully busy.

So the two of us stayed there on the bed, lost in our own desires, lost for the moment in our love and lust for each other, enjoying each other while we waited for Lacy to get home.