The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rules of the Game

Categories: MC, MM

Chris, a straight college student on the swim team gets more than he ever wanted from his roommate Brian.

Junior year of college. The year that you are getting closer to preparing for life and ready to graduate. I’ve been a big partier throughout the years I’ve been here. And of course with partying comes consequences. I’ve done some pretty stupid things while drunk. I’ve cheated on my girlfriend a few times and somehow she’s still with me. I’m pretty sure it’s because I’m the best looking guy on the swim team.

Most people think of swimming as a mediocre sport. Sure, it’s no football or baseball, but we work our asses off. Plus our bodies have to be in tip top shape to even consider swimming. I mean watching us at a meet is like soft-core porn for women and gays. Believe me, I know they stare us down and dream about us.

My girlfriend always reminds me how good looking I am. You see I’m about 5′10″ weighing in at about 150 pounds. I have golden brown hair and deep green eyes. Every smile I take melts a girl’s heart. I have a little bit of a baby face for only being 21. My body is toned and tan. Nice golden crisp tan, and the perfect swimmers body. When I’m out at a meet in a speedo I always get looked at. Stared at even. Most times I like it, but sometimes it’s really creepy.

This year I have a roommate I’ve never seen before around campus. He transferred here from a community college, decided to attend a real college I guess. I showed him around the first week, and he and I became good friends. I’m pretty sure he’s gay and in the closet though, which doesn’t make me uncomfortable unless he starts hitting on me. He never talks about girls, and I’ve tried setting him up at parties, but when I asked how it went he always says “we talked.”

Anyway it’s close to Thanksgiving now, and we keep having indoor swimming practice. For Thanksgiving I really wanted to go home, but it had to wait for Christmas. The plane ticket across the country cost too much and my family didn’t really celebrate the holiday much anyway. I stayed behind. I asked my roommate what he was doing for the break. Over the last couple weeks we have been busy and haven’t talked much. I’ve been coming in late after he’s already asleep. He lives about three cities over, so he was going home and then returning on Friday to campus because he doesn’t get along with his family very well. He invited me to go with him, but I told him I’d rather stay home. Was nice of him to offer, but I really wanted some time alone. My girlfriend went home to see her family, but some weird thing in her family where she’s not supposed to date anyone until after college. So I couldn’t go there either.

Thanksgiving Day came and I sat around watching TV. I walked around campus and noticed how empty it was. It was weird, as if the world had ended and only like three people were left. That night I was horny as fuck. My roommate wouldn’t be back until tomorrow, so I knew I had time to watch some porn. I started stripping down to just my boxers, pulled out my laptop and sat on my bed. I began watching some regular stuff waiting for my junk to get harder. I was trying to make it last a long time. I never had time to watch porn normally. As I’m sitting there stroking my meat I hear a noise in the hallway. I ignore it and keep doing my thing. Then I hear keys jingling outside my door. Shit my roommates back. Before I could even stop the porn or put any clothes back on the door opens.

He’s standing at the doorway seeing me completely naked with my laptop on the bed with porn playing. His mouth opens wide.

“Chris!...” was all he could say.

“Sorry Brian, you said you’d be home tomorrow.” I said reaching for my boxers. I didn’t really want him seeing my junk any more than he had. It was embarrassing even if it shouldn’t be.

“I was, just got fed up and came back.”

“Sorry man. That sucks.” I wanted to be a friend, but my cock was so hard it needed release.

He looked over at me, pretty sure he was checking me out, “well I’ll leave you to do your thing I’ll come back in 20.”

I smiled. “Thanks dude. You’re awesome.”

“But before I go. There’s something you should check out instead. There’s a great porn site you might like.”

“Oh? Its OK man, I got this one.”

“I know you do, but it never hurts to try something new.” He grabbed my laptop and pointed me to this site with a couple videos on it. What shocked me was it was all females. I thought he was gay, but maybe not. I never would have known.

“Okay dude, I’ll watch that.”

“All right. Well I’ll see you in 20.” Brian smiled and left with the biggest grin on his face.

I started watching this stuff he showed me and it was good. I kept going with it. It felt like it took me forever to cum though. It was like 18 minutes after Brian left and I finally came. I shot all over my body shooting more than I normally would. This porn was good. After I finished shooting all of the sudden I was tired. I felt like I couldn’t move, just sleep. Once it hit me my eyes began to close and everything went completely black.

I woke up what felt like minutes later but it was apparently the next day. I felt refreshed, rejuvenated, and I realized I had moved. No longer was I naked, but I was in PJ bottoms under the covers in bed. I was also all cleaned up. It was weird. I looked over to the other side of the room and saw Brian sitting at his desk. I got up and looked at him.

“Dude what happened last night?”

“Oh I came in after you were done and you had passed out. I cleaned you up and put PJs on you.”

I thought it seemed weird, but I accepted it. “Thanks man. I can’t believe I just passed out.”

“Me neither.”

I sat there still puzzled as to what happened. I was concerned, I had never passed out like that before unless I’m drunk. I didn’t even have anything to drink. Brian was still surfing the net at his desk when he got up and sat next to me. I looked over at my roommate waiting for him to talk. He pulled something out of his pocket. It looked to be a necklace of sorts with nothing on it.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Oh just a trinket I carry around with me,” he opted to reply.

“Can I see it?”

“Sure!” Brian said as he began rocking it back and forth across my face. My eyes followed the necklace as I tried to get a better look at it.

“You can only see it if you catch it with your eyes.” Brian said to me. So I tried. My eyes followed it back and forth as he watched me intensely. I couldn’t catch it. I was upset, I really wanted to see it.

“Chris,” he said to me, “keep following the necklace and listen to the sound of my soothing voice.”

He was right, his voice was soothing.

“That’s it, keep following the necklace as your body begins to relax. Slowly your body will want to rest. Just relax Chris.”

I smiled as I felt my body become numb as I was relaxing. I felt great as I slowly became sleepy.

“Good job Chris, just keep enjoying this state of relaxation. Feel your body go completely numb and relaxed.”

I let out a huge sigh of relief. I really was relaxing. I felt like I needed this often. Something was drawing me to wanting to feel this way before a meet.

“Chris, start counting backwards from 100. Each number you count will bring you further and further into relaxation. Understand?”

“Uh huh.” My body felt good, as Brian walked me through relaxing while swinging his necklace ever so slightly. I started counting. As I counted I felt my body get even number and I began to not be able to speak or think. My body was reacting upon instinct to Brian’s commands. It was as if I was mindless. It felt great though. I had never been this relaxed ever.

“50... 49...” At this point I wasn’t doing anything but naming off numbers. Was I going in order? I wouldn’t know. Brian had that same huge grin he had on his face last night after he left me to jack off.

“3... 2... 1...” I made it. I was completely beyond relaxed at this point. Brian looked at me, “Now sleep Chris.” Suddenly my eyes closed and my body fell over onto the bed.

“I know you can hear me Chris.” The voice sounded familiar. It was soothing and dream-like. I’m pretty sure I was dead.

“Chris, don’t worry you’re safe with me. Don’t you feel safe, Chris?”

I did feel safe. Very safe. So safe I nodded. I didn’t know how the voice could see me nodding but it could.

“Good Chris. I’m glad you feel safe. Do you trust me?”

I nodded again. This voice sounded very trustworthy.

“Good. Now, since you trust me and you feel safe, you’ll listen to everything I say won’t you?”

There it was, I knew there was a catch to being trustworthy and safe. The only problem was, I believed the voice. It had to be right. If I trusted it and I felt safe, why wouldn’t I do what it says? I nodded again.

“Great, now since you’ll do anything I’ll say, does that mean what I say is the truth?”

That was a dilemma. I tried to see if I could justify it not to be true quickly in my head, but I couldn’t. The voice was right, what it said MUST be the truth. I nodded again.

“Great Chris. I’m so glad you’re listening to me, trusting me, that I make you feel safe, and realizing that what I say is the truth.”

I smiled. I never used to care about how others felt, but making this voice happy made me happy.

“Now, I’m going to ask you questions Chris, and I want you to answer them truthfully, understood?”

“Yes sir.” That was weird. Why am I calling the voice sir?

“How are things with your girlfriend?”

“Good. She’s smoking hot, and she’s great. Sometimes she doesn’t put out though so I cheat on her.”

“So you treat her horribly?”

“No! I like her a lot. I’m just horny a lot.” Was I treating her horribly? Hmm.

“What do you think of yourself, physically?”

“I think I’m the hottest person on the swim team. Probably one of the hottest guys at this school. I mean look at me!”

Brian chuckled as he knew my ego would get the best of me somewhere. “You are pretty desirable. What is your orientation?”

“Straight.”

“What do you think of gays?”

“They are nice. I like the attention I get from them.”

“Are you friends with any?”

“I’m not sure.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I think one guy on the team is... And my roommate might be, but neither of them have told me, so I don’t know.”

“I see. What if I told you your roommate was indeed gay. Would that change your perception of him?”

“No. I figure he is. He saw me naked yesterday.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“Strangely proud. I like my body, a lot. It was embarrassing at first, but if he likes it, then why not be a tease?”

“So would you do anything sexual with him?”

“No. I don’t do that stuff.”

“But you liked that he saw you naked. Aren’t you at least curious?”

The voice was right. “Maybe I am curious.” I started thinking of my roommate’s mouth sucking on my cock. “He would make a great cocksucker. I could use someone to do that here and there.” Suddenly my cock was growing just thinking of it. I couldn’t stop it though, I couldn’t get the image of Brian’s mouth on my cock out of my head.

“I see. It seems like you are visualizing this very thoroughly.”

“Yeah. I can’t get it out of my head.”

“Doesn’t this make you a little gay? I mean the image of a man sucking your cock?”

“No... Well... Maybe... I don’t know.”

“Let’s play a game.”

“Okay.”

“When you wake up, you’re going to see your roommate. I want you to fulfill his and your sexual desires with one another. If when you’re done, you still feel nothing, we will come back and say you’re 100% straight. Got it?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, but before you get to wake up lets set the rules. Rule #1: you have to make all of the first moves. Rule #2: if you hear the words “Sleep Chris” by your roommate you’ll go right back where you are now, listening to this voice. And rule #3: you’re going to trust Brian as you trust me from now on. Understand all three rules?”

“Yes sir!”

“Now, repeat them back to me.”

“Rule one: make moves. Rule two: sleep Chris brings me back here. Rule three: trust Brian.”

“Great. Now when I count to 5, you’ll wake back up, no one knows the conversations we’ve had so you’ll never talk about them. You’re also really horny already, so you better get started.”

“Yes sir!”

“1... 2... 3... 4... 5!”

I woke up to Brian on his laptop and me laying in just my PJs on the bed. I was horny as fuck. I needed something to happen. Is Brian gay? We never figured that out. I looked at him and realized how good looking he was. He had blond spiked up hair, bright sky blue eyes, he was skinny with a tan, but no real huge muscles. He was cute, I really wanted him to come fool around with me. I just wasn’t sure how to get him to. I had never experimented fooling around with a guy, so I’m not sure how to approach it. Girls usually come after me. Well he is cute, he does have no shirt on. I think I had a plan to flirt with him.

As he was sitting at his desk, I got up and walked over to him.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

Brian looked at me, “what’s wrong with you? You never ask that. You could care less what I’m doing.”

“Hey! We’re friends!” I placed my hand on his bare shoulder.

“Yeah, but still. Anyway I’m just browsing the net. Nothing major.”

“Oh, cool.” I started rubbing his shoulder.

Brian tried to hold back his smiles, but his cock was growing a bit in his PJs.

“Listen Brian... I know you’re...”

“I’m what?”

“Cute.... And gay.”

“Cute? You’re not gay.”

“I’m curious. I really want you to show me the way. You’re a great friend. You’re attractive, you’re smart, funny, a great roommate...”

Brian hesitated as he was thinking to himself, “physical flirting was what I was hoping for, but I guess his mind is different.”

Brian spoke, “you’ll have to convince me to be your ‘experiment’”

I smiled, leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He was still sitting in his chair facing me. I turned his chair so it was facing me. He smiled.

“Did that convince you?”

Brian’s face lit up, “I think so.”

I grinned. “Good.”

His body was facing me on the chair. I walked to behind him and began massaging his shoulders, moving my hands down his chest, rubbing his nipples on the way. I watched his cock continue to tent his PJs. I couldn’t wait to get him naked and play with it. I leaned down and kissed his neck. He started letting out some short moans. He was definitely enjoying this, which made me happy. I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward my bed. He got the hint and followed. I laid down and he laid on top of me. I began rubbing my hands all across his back and ass. I started smacking his ass too. He had a pretty nice sized ass, especially compared to my girlfriend’s small ass. Then I began pulling off his PJs. I flipped him over so now I was on top, and I pulled off my PJs too. I stared at him for a second. There he was, my cute roommate, naked in front of me. Man this was hot.

Brian at that moment was thinking the same, “There he is, my hot roommate, naked and under my command. I’ve been waiting for this day. I won’t let this swimmer get away.”

We were both naked now and as I was on top of him. I leaned in to kiss him as he began rubbing my body. He began groping my ass which made me hornier.

“You have such a nice ass,” he said to me. I grinned, compliments turned me on when they came from him.

I started kissing his nipples and stroking his already hard cock. He was already wet at the tip. I started kissing down his chest until I got to his rock hard cock. I licked the tip and went in. I began licking, kissing then sucking his cock. He began moaning as I realized how much I love sucking cock. It felt empowering to suck his cock. It felt great, and based on his moaning he was enjoying it too.

“Oh fuck Chris, you’re good!” He kept moaning making me feel great. I was so happy to be pleasing him. All of the sudden I felt his shaft began to spasm. My mouth became filled with a warm liquid that was sticky, sweet and salty all at once. I realized he was shooting his load in my mouth and I began swallowing it. It tasted so good. I wanted more. I kept getting more until he ran out. As he finished off, I slowly pulled off his cock and looked up at him. His face was priceless. He was so happy and excited because I just sucked his cock.

“Chris,” he said to me, “that was the best blowjob I’ve ever received.”

I blushed, “thanks.” I moved up to cuddle with him on the bed. Somehow I began to have a soft side. I wrapped my arm around him, and he began tugging at my hard cock. He started stroking my cock as it was aimed to shoot all over him. He didn’t have to play much before I was ready to shoot. He kissed me once on the lips and then I began to shoot. I shot a huge load all over Brian’s chest. He and I both began moaning until I was done.

He smiled at me. “Clean it up, I don’t want to move yet.”

I started to get up and he pulled me down. “No silly, use your mouth.”

I looked at him oddly. This didn’t seem normal, but I trusted him. So I started licking his chest clean of my cum.

“That’s it, do it just like I did to you last night.”

“Huh?” I asked. I was confused. I don’t remember doing anything with Brian last night. I only jacked off alone.

“Oh shit. Sleep Chris.”

“Hu...” Boom I went back into my hypnotic state. My head fell into my own cum on Brian’s chest.

“Now Chris,” the voice spoke again. “How do you feel?”

“Wet, sticky...”

“I meant emotionally.”

“Fine.”

“So, did you enjoy the game?”

“Uh huh. It was good. I really think I like cock now.”

“I know, you always have, haven’t you?”

“Yeah I’m pretty sure I have.”

“Now Chris, I want you to understand something. You trust me don’t you?”

“Yes sir I do!”

“Good. Do you know what happened to you last night?”

“I watched porn Brian gave me, shot my load and passed out.”

“Wrong.”

“What do you mean?”

“You watched porn with subliminal messages built into it. You passed out on command. As soon as you shot your load, Brian came in and licked you clean. How does that make you feel?”

“Strange, but it seems fine. I enjoyed fooling around with him...”

“That’s good. Now since you like cock are you still going to date that girl?”

“I don’t know. I really do like her.”

“You cheated on her, she doesn’t put out.”

“Yeah but...”

“You like cock.”

“True. I just...”

“Wouldn’t you be doing a favor? Technically you just cheated on her.”

“You make a lot of sense.”

“I know, that’s why you trust me isn’t it?”

“It is.”

“Now, why don’t you just enjoy your weekend at home with your cute roommate. Just remember the rules of the game.”

“I will.”

“Before you get to wake back up, just remember you have no reason to be upset with Brian do you?”

“No, he’s amazing.”

“Good. Now let’s change one rule. Do you remember the three?”

“Rule one: make moves. Rule two: sleep Chris brings me back here. Rule three: trust Brian.”

“Good. Let’s change some rules. Now that Brian knows you’re gay, he will make moves too.”

“Great!”

“Since you trust Brian, you’ll continue that right?”

“Of course!”

“Trust him like you would your significant other right?”

“Right!”

“So what would that make Brian?”

“My best.... I mean boyfriend?”

“Precisely!”

“So is that a rule?”

“No. That’s just something we agree on. The problem is, he doesn’t know yet. You have to do the work.”

“Okay.”

“Now for the rules. Rule #1: outside of your room you won’t be gay just yet. We will talk about that another time.”

“But I want to be proud!”

“You can be, just wait a little bit, don’t forget that you’re an athlete, you don’t need to have your image ruined.”

“Good point. You’re so smart.”

“I know. Rule #2 stays the same!”

“Got it.”

“Rule #3: You will do anything Brian says. He will be your boyfriend, so remember he may ask you to do some things you may or may not like but you like him don’t you?”

“I do. And I will. I understand.”

“Good. Now go ahead and repeat the rules.”

“Rule 1: gay only in here, rule 2: sleep Chris brings me back here, rule 3: do anything Brian says.”

“Great. Count to 5 and you can wake up.”

“1... 2... 3... 4... 5.”

Suddenly I awoke still on Brian’s chest with my head sticky with my own cum. I saw Brian and gave him a huge kiss.

“I really like you.” I said to him.

He looked back at me, “you do?”

“I do. I want to make this official. Will you be my boyfriend?” Wow I really do have a soft side. The voice is bringing out the best in me.

“I really like you too. I would love to be your boyfriend.”

I gave him a huge kiss and smiled. “You’re so amazing. I’m so glad we met this year!”

“Me too,” Brian said. “Why don’t we get cleaned up?”

“Okay.”

We both got up off of bed and showered separately, since we were living in dorms still. I wanted to get an apartment this semester but couldn’t afford it on my own. Maybe Brian would get one with me.

After we finished showering we came back in the room. Brian looked at me, “you know I think you’d look really good in a jockstrap.”

“Oh? Well thanks.” I reached into the drawer and put one on. I only had a couple of pure white ones just in case. I never wore them as swimming doesn’t need underwear.

“Great! You do look good in one.”

“Thanks babe.” I started blushing. It was weird but I liked it. Brian really was great.

“Now, we need to broaden your horizons Chris.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think it’s time we help some of your teammates realize they are gay too.”

I sat there and pondered. Who on the team is gay? There must be someone...

“Who do you wish was gay on the team Chris?”

“Jared. He’s really cute.”

“Funny, that’s who I was thinking. See Chris we make a great team, now come here.”

I walked up to Brian, still standing in just a jockstrap. He pulled me close and began grabbing and groping my ass. He started making out with me.

“We will talk to Jared next week, but until then, I want you all to myself.”

I melted in his arms. I’m so glad Brian is my first true love. He’s the most amazing man ever.

And all I have to do is follow the rules of the game.