The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave)

5: Test Subject 1, Experiment 17

My eyes flickered open. I felt strangely… hazy, and my memory of recent events was oddly blank. Stephanie’s face was just inches from mine, her gaze fixed on me hungrily, almost predatorily.

“Well well,” she purred, every inch the sexy villainess toying with her damsel in distress, “it seems I’ve caught you at last, Lucy.”

I swallowed, feeling oddly trapped. I took stock of my body, and quickly realised why. My arms were splayed out to either side of the bed, bound in metal.

“Stephanniiiiieee,” I whined, trying to pull my arms to myself with no success, “you know I don’t like handcuffs!”

“I am aware,” she replied indifferently, pulling back and inspecting her nails.

“So? Take them off!” I insisted.

She fixed me with an intense, challenging stare. ”You take them off.“

I looked at the one binding my right wrist. I yanked experimentally, and as I suspected, I had maybe 2 inches of wiggle room at most. Hardly enough to do anything.

“And how am I supposed to do that?” I glared.

“It might help if you remembered why you don’t like handcuffs in the first place,” she replied, still inspecting her nails. I got the impression I was being toyed with.

“They hurt!” I protested. “I’m down for being tied up, but handcuffs are all sharp and metal.”

“Oh dear,” Stephanie stroked my head in patronising comfort, “are they hurting you right now?”

“Well no,” I said, “but that’s not the point.”

“Really?” Stephanie raised an eyebrow. “Even though you’ve been yanking on them as hard as you can?”

“Well, I- uh… ohhhhh.” A lightbulb flicked on in my brain. “The handcuffs aren’t actually there, are they? They… oh my god, they’re a suggestion. You hypnotised me!“

“Correct!” Stephanie beamed.

I looked again at the handcuff binding my wrist. It felt so real, like a really good special effect. The behind the scenes footage only shows you that it’s not real, it doesn’t convince you while you’re still watching the movie.

I yanked my arm again. There it was. A brief moment where my skin passed straight through the metal, before the suggestion kicked in and my arm was caught fast in its grip again. That was so interesting! It wasn’t there, but I wanted to believe it was.

“The pain is like,” I struggled to articulate it, “it’s like when you’re having a dream and something happens that you think is supposed to hurt, but nothing is actually there, so you just end up with a vague memory of something hurting.”

Stephanie made a note in her clipboard, which she kept around at all times for things like this. “Do you think you can get out of them now?” she asked.

“Erm…” I considered it. I was on Stephanie’s bed, completely at her mercy, and I was bound by handcuffs that couldn’t actually hurt me. “Maybe not just yet.”

Stephanie smirked and leaned down close to me again. “Then I’ll just have to claim my Victory Kiss.”

I nodded solemnly, “It is the legal right of the Sexy Villainess to claim a kiss from every woman she captures.” I closed my eyes and parted my lips invitingly.

“And you,” she murmured, running one hand slowly over my breasts, then trailing her fingers up my throat, “are my prettiest prize yet.”

Her lips met mine, and I was wonderfully helpless to resist. I swooned, arching my head back, and Stephanie obligingly trailed her tongue up my now-exposed neck, then sucked hard on the sensitive spot near my collarbone. I gasped pleadingly, hardly even knowing what I was pleading for except to keep going. I really wished we weren’t wearing so many clothes. Who says ‘hey, let’s do hot lesbian bondage experiments on the bed’, and forgets to get naked first? Boy did I feel like an idiot now.

“I want to- mmmph,” I was abruptly cut off as Stephanie gently but insistently kissed me again. I couldn’t push her away, and I didn’t really want to in the first place. I simply sighed into the kiss and relaxed.

“You don’t want anything,” she murmured against my lips, “except for me to continue having my wicked way with you.”

And it was true, as Stephanie then enthusiastically set about proving. No matter how I writhed, or begged, or whimpered as she teased my body with her lips, tongue, hands, and even her teeth, I couldn’t break the bonds my own mind had created for me. It was blissful torture. I was at her mercy, and I liked it that way.

“You want me to beg?” I rasped, as she bit into my neck, just enough to leave a mark.

“I insist,” she purred.

“Please,” I whimpered. “Please, Stephanie.”

She lowered her head to one of my nipples, and licked, slowly and sensually. At the same time, incredibly, I felt that same tongue licking my pussy. That wasn’t possible.

“O-ohh god,” I moaned, “how is that even possib—?”

“Shhhh,” Stephanie interrupted, “don’t think about it, and don’t fight it. Just feel.”

She licked again, even slower, her tongue tracing a teasing circle around my nipple before switching to the other one. I felt it on my clit, both times, and I could swear that I was much, much more sensitive than I should have been.

My capacity for speech collapsed into a mess of pleading and crying Stephanie’s name, as her tongue, her suggestions, and her thigh strategically rubbing against my pussy, drove me to ever spiralling heights of pleasure.

“Please,” I whined, “please, I’ll do anything, just let me cum.”

Stephanie rested her head on my breast and looked up at me, her tongue still casually flicking against my nipple in between words. “Surrender to me, Lucy. Tell me that you’re my hypnotised slave, and I’m your Mistress.”

Was that it?? I would have done that right at the fucking start!

“My name is Lucy and I’m your hypnotised slave, and you’re my Mistress!” I babbled.

Her hand, which had been slyly pinching my other nipple, moved then, coming to rest above my heart. It must have been racing.

“Say my name,” she said softly, “say the name of your Mistress.”

“Stephanie!” I gasped, like a prayer. “StephanieStephanieStephanie—”

She snapped her fingers. Immediately, the handcuffs vanished, and I cried out as the orgasm she’d been building up suddenly overtook me.

“Fffffffuuuck!” I cried, grabbing Stephanie’s head and pulling her back down to my neck. Her tongue found the sore spots she’d bitten earlier, and gently, lovingly soothed them as I rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

As I drifted blissfully in the afterglow, I felt her arms wrap around me, holding me to her, as her mouth found my earlobe, kissing it gently.

“I think I like hearing my name on your lips,” came her soft whisper. “Especially when you’re cumming for me.”

“Stephanie…” I sighed contentedly, more than happy to indulge her further.

Finally, my mind caught up with recent events, and I reopened my eyes, my vision swimming a little as I tried to focus.

“You… you did it!” I exclaimed, “you actually hypnotised me!”

“I did!” Stephanie beamed. “It took a long time to figure out, but I won’t say I didn’t enjoy the process.”

“So did I,” I smirked. “But tell me all about it! How does it work? What were we missing all this time? Did you make me do anything else while I was under?”

“Rather than just telling you,” she replied, biting her lip a little nervously as she reached for her trusty clipboard, “I thought I could let you do it to me.”

* * *

I read over Stephanie’s notes again as we sat on the bed, hardly daring to believe what I was seeing.

“That’s it?” I exclaimed. ”That’s the magic ingredient we’ve been missing all this time?“

She shrugged. “As far as I can tell, yes.”

“Surely we must have tried it at some point?”

“I documented every different movement, every action, every caress that we tried,” Stephanie sighed, “and no, we missed it completely.”

I flicked back through a few pages in her notes, just to confirm.

Test Subject 1 (Lucy ❤️)

Experiment 5: Hypnotic induction by breast fixation (colloquially: titnosis, boobnosis, tit trance).

Hypothesis: (Female) subject will fall into a deep and highly suggestible state of hypnosis when standard hypnotic induction techniques are combined with seduction techniques involving fixation on my breasts.

Methods: Refer to notes on “Breast fixation induction”.

Results: Subject was highly agreeable in matters of staring at, sucking on, and being partially smothered by my breasts, but despite an obvious attraction and willingness to be hypnotised in this manner, subject did not achieve a noticeably higher state of suggestibility at any stage. (Note: try with men at some point.)

They all went on like that. There was induction by kissing, induction by kissing with tongue, induction by eye fixation, induction by fingering, induction by kissing and fingering, induction by stroking hair… Now that I was reading all the things we’d tried over the years, I was feeling the urge to pick favourites.

“Ugh, Test Subject 1 is such a stuffy, formal name,” I complained, “please just call me ‘Subby’ for short.”

“I should hope not,” Stephanie laughed, “I’m counting on you to be the hypnotist right now.”

“Are you sure you want me to?” I asked.

“Of course!” she reassured me. “I trust you. But,” she added with a wink, “I don’t mind you being a little bit evil.“

“Alright,” I said, setting the clipboard to one side, “let’s begin.”

Hypnotising a woman with kisses is a little more complex than hypnotising a man. No offense, men. But to do it properly you have to kiss her while gently stroking between the nape of her neck and the top of her spine. I know, no wonder we missed it. It’s the sort of thing that’s not at all obvious until you see it in action. Kind of like how hypnotising men was obvious to us now, even though thousands of years of women kissing men hadn’t yielded this discovery before.

Fortunately, Stephanie had managed to make pretty good notes from only inducing me once, and I was a quick study, if I say so myself. I cupped her face in one hand, and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. I smiled inwardly as I felt her relax and allow me to take control. I brought my other hand around to the back of her head, and started stroking. Down from the nape of her to the top of her spine, then back up again. Soothing. Comforting. Now that I was doing it I understood it a lot better.

It was tricky though. If she wasn’t lost in the sensations of being both kissed and stroked at the same time, it wouldn’t work. Our experiments with men had taught us that the best time to break off a kiss was a few seconds in, and the stroking had to work its magic at exactly the same moment. It was doable, but you needed a diploma in Precision Tactical Kissing. Hopefully, practice would make perfect.

My fingers brushed a sensitive spot on Stephanie’s back, and she shivered with pleasure. That was a good sign. I broke the kiss and murmured “Relax for me.”

As I did that, I noticed that Stephanie’s eyes had rolled up into her head just a little bit. “Mmmm” she moaned in response. Before she could refocus properly, I kissed her again.

I kept up a slow, steady, soothing pace of stroking and kissing, and found to my delight that I was settling into a rhythm. Stephanie’s lips parted every time I broke a kiss, in eager anticipation of the next one. Varying the exact motion of my fingers brought better results; if I’d spent three or so kisses just soothing her with regular strokes, teasing her with my fingernails made her shiver, which was becoming a reliable indicator of how suggestible she was getting.

My tongue brushed against her lips just as I pulled back, and I saw her eyelids flutter just as I murmured “My kisses make you sleepy.” As I gently kissed her again, she sighed in a way that could definitely have been a yawn.

I was thankful that Stephanie was making it easy for me, as I knew she would, but it didn’t detract from the fact that as far as I could tell, this was actually working.

“You feel so good right now,” I cooed. I was teasing the nape of her neck with just one finger. I added a second, started rubbing small spirals down to her spine, then kissed her again.

“You are in a calm, safe, relaxing place,” I whispered as she practically swooned in front of me. She was fighting to stay upright now, and I thought, just maybe, I could actually pull this off on my first go.

Kiss. I trailed my fingers down her neck.

“You are so very sleepy.”

Kiss. Just my fingernails on the way back up, a light scratch that found a pleasurable middle ground between painful and ticklish. Her lips parted further as soon as I took mine away.

“You want me to kiss you to sleep.”

Kiss. A soothing, steady stroke down her neck.

“You will do anything for my kisses.”

Kiss. Little circles right at the point where her spine met her shoulder blades. Her head lolled to the side, and I had to use my other hand to guide her face back to mine.

“Sleep for my kisses.”

One final kiss… and she fell backwards onto the pillows with a sigh. Stephanie was hypnotised.

I took a moment to compose myself. This changed everything. Women could be hypnotised, by other women at least. By men, too? That would have to be another experiment for another day. Privately, I hoped not. Dating would become a warzone… well, even more so than it already was. Did it work on all women, or only women who already liked other women? Did stroking their necks affect men too? Was it ultra-hypnotic for them?

Damn, Stephanie was right, her study was going to have so many variables.

As all of this new information whirled in my head, I suddenly realised that the whole thing had made me horny as fuck, despite having already cum earlier. Moreover, I had a sexy, hypnotised lady in front of me who had given me free reign to be ‘a little bit evil’.

“Stephanie,” I commanded, “you will do anything I say, and you will answer all my questions honestly, because you have been hypnotised by my kisses. Say yes, ma’am.”

“Yes, ma’am,” she replied softly. I love dominant Stephanie any day of the week, but hearing her submissive and entranced like this was a whole other level of sexy, and I suddenly had to work to control my breathing.

“Is there anything you’re expecting or hoping I’ll do while I have you under my spell?” I asked, finally taking the time to strip every last bit of my clothing off and throw it into a land far, far away.

“I think you’ll give me a trigger phrase that will send me back into trance whenever you want,” she drawled.

I grinned. That had occurred to me. “And you’re okay with that?“

She shrugged in slow-motion. “It’s only fair. I did the same to you when you were under.”

Now I was intrigued. Part of me wanted to suggest that she only use the trigger when I was already feeling submissive, but… nah, it was more fun this way. I trusted her to know when it was okay.

Still, my curiosity got the better of me. “So what is my trigger phrase?” I asked.

“Lovely Lucy,” Stephanie replied dreamily.

“Ohshit—” I clapped my hands over my ears, but too late, I’d clearly already heard the full phrase, and I felt… nothing? Wasn’t I supposed to fall into trance now?

I took my hands away from my ears. “Um, Stephanie, I don’t think it worked,” I said carefully.

“The trigger only works when I say it,” she drawled, “and it won’t work on you if I am coerced, hypnotised, or otherwise not myself at the time. I intend to go public with knowledge of these techniques, so other people hypnotising me and using me to control you may be a genuine concern in the future.”

Hah! Look at Stephanie, planning ahead like that! I knew I was getting sidetracked, but I was pulling on threads now. She’d trusted me so far as her partner in crime for hypnosis experiments—not to mention the time with Dr. Fulton—but I still didn’t know the full extent of her plans. First things first, though.

“Okay, I want you to listen very carefully, Stephanie,” I purred, running one hand soothingly through her hair.

“Yesss ma’ammm,” she slurred.

I decided I liked the theme of alliteration. “Whenever I say the phrase ‘Sleepy Stephanie’, you will fall into a deep, obedient hypnotic trance, just like the one you are in now,” I said. “Do you understand? Repeat it until it sinks in, deep into your subconscious mind.”

“Whenever you say the phrase ‘Sleepy Stephanie’, I go into trance. Whenever you say the phrase ‘Sleepy Stephanie’, I go into trance. Whenever you say the phrase ‘Sleepy Stephanie’, I go into trance…”

Repetition was key for reinforcing suggestions. Instant control was easy, but sustained control or changed behaviour over long periods of time took work. I let her repeat her trigger for a while until I was satisfied.

“Now,” I whispered, “this is very important. When I use your trigger, when I say ‘Sleepy Stephanie’, it will not work if I am being coerced or hypnotised, or if I am otherwise not myself. If I am not myself, it doesn’t work. Do you understand?”

“If you’re coerced… hypnotised… not yourself… doesn’t work,” Stephanie repeated, mumbling softly. I let it sink in for a while, before I caught sight of the time.

Fuck’s sake. I’d already had her in trance for like 10 minutes and I hadn’t even started on the good stuff yet. And I still had so many questions while she was compelled to answer honestly. Damned curiosity. No wonder Stephanie needed so many appointments to turn people into fully-fledged sex slaves.

“Alright, Stephanie,” I commanded, “that’s enough. I want you to stand up and strip naked while you answer my questions.”

“Yes ma’am,” she replied. She stood up, then bent over at the waist to peel her socks off, giving me a generous view of her cleavage in her favourite red dress. That had to be a practised manoeuvre.

“Did you give me any other lingering suggestions?” I asked.

“A few other safeguards… I gave you an uncanny ability not to lose your phone.”

Huh. That was… generous of her? I watched as she lowered her dress to the floor and stepped out of it.

“Does the fact that women can be hypnotised change your plans?” I asked.

“It’s a complicating factor,” Stephanie replied lazily as she reached behind her back to undo her bra, “but it doesn’t change anything fundamental.”

“Here, let me help you with that,” I said. “Relax and enjoy my touch.”

I unclipped her bra, and her unfettered breasts fell gently into my waiting hands. I fondled them insistently, and she sighed, leaning back into me. With my lips next to her ear I whispered “Tell me what your evil plan is, then.”

“It’s not really an evil plan,” she replied, “I just want to study how hypnotic kisses work.”

I ran my hands down her body. I was distinctly unimpressed with Stephanie’s decision to wear panties for our hypno-kissing experiments today, so I remedied the situation by sliding them off her and throwing them into the next time zone. “Go on,” I purred.

“Nobody-mmmmm,” Stephanie moaned as I slipped one teasing finger inside her, “nobody would let me. Too unethical. Even though it—ohhhh—it clearly exists, and for all we know, there are plently of women out there who have hypnotised people like this alreadyyyyyuuuuuuhhh.” Oops, that was me circling her clit with my thumb. I’d say I was sorry… but I wasn’t.

“Just keep talking,” I whispered, “I’ll take good care of you.”

“S-so,” she stuttered, as I started pinching her nipples gently with my other hand, “I know you think—uhhhh—that hypnotising the ethics board is the main plan, but it’s only—mmmmmm—part of it.” She was more sensitive than usual, I was sure. Well, why waste a good thing?

“The main plan, then?” I prompted, flattening my palm and rubbing it over her breast as, down below, I slipped another finger in her.

“The plannnnnn,” Stephanie moaned, trying to get the words out in spite of the pleasure, “is to create a situation where there is no way to avoid studying hypnotic kisses, and then—ohhhhhhh—I will be in the prime position to do so. Everything else is downstream of that. Take over a psychology practice to teach—mmmmm—women to hypnotise and men to submit. Next, need—ahh!—need some kind of media outreach. Women I’ve already taught can—uhhhh—spread the word to other women. Eventually, it will be an open secret, if it’s even a secret—oh, pleasepleasepleaseplease—uh, and somebody will have to study it in an official capacity. An ethics board that can overlook free will violations is—mmmnnnngh—a necessity.”

“Good girl,” I murmured. “Thank you for telling me.” My fingers picked up their pace as I ran my tongue over her earlobe. “As a reward, you can cum now. I—”

Stephanie arched her back and let out a soft, gasping moan. Apparently taking my order literally, she was having one of the quietest and most beautiful orgasms I’d ever seen, her body frozen in a moment of searing pleasure.

She fell bonelessly out of my grasp, landing on the bed with a “Hmmmmm,” of contentment. My fingers were still wet, so I brought them over to Stephanie’s face.

“Taste yourself,” I whispered.

Stephanie’s lips parted obediently, and she gently sucked my fingers into her mouth, her tongue slowly licking every last drop of her own juices off them. Wow, that was hot. Eventually, and with some reluctance, I extracted my fingers and cuddled up next to her.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I asked, not hurt, just curious. “Why did I have to hypnotise it out of you?”

Her brow furrowed, as if she’d forgotten what we were talking about. I couldn’t really blame her.

“It’s… better if everyone thinks I have an evil plan,” she murmured. “If someone finds out, they might try to stop me by exposing the secret. But it’s not a secret. I want people to know. So it’s fine. If they think I want people to know, they might try silencing me, which would be worse.”

Huh. That was a really good point. Damn, this girl thinks of everything! My curiosity now completely satisfied, I shifted focus.

“I liked what you did earlier, with the pretend handcuffs,” I husked. “It was wicked of you, though, and I bet you’re expecting me to get revenge.”

“Yes, ma’am,” she nodded slowly.

“And you can’t resist me right now, can you?”

“I can’t resist you,” she drawled. Did I mention how sexy her voice was when she was hypnotised?!

“So tell me,” I murmured, “do you have any sexually-charged fears, that secretly turn you on even though you don’t want them to? Give me as much detail as you can.”

Her brow furrowed again, as she thought about the question.

Then she told me. My face split into an evil, evil grin.

* * *

“Wake up,” I commanded, resisting the urge to snap my fingers. It’s what you’re supposed to do, isn’t it? But I couldn’t, not yet.

I could see Stephanie taking stock as she woke up. She was naked, not a huge surprise, but she wasn’t handcuffed like I had been. She wasn’t wearing anything she wasn’t expecting to. She could think clearly. Something surely had to be wrong about this situation, right? She was expecting me to get revenge, after all.

Then she saw me at the foot of the bed. And behind me…

“Oh. Oh, you bitch,” she said, covering her delightfully naked body as best she could with her arms.

She was seeing an entire media cohort stationed at the entrance to her bedroom, with video cameras, microphones, portable flashes, the whole lot.

I spread my arms wide, playing the part of the showman. “I invited them all in here because you decided you were ready to show the world your true, unadulterated self. Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!”

The crowd behind me murmured approvingly, and the cameras flashed. At least, I assumed they did, since I couldn’t see or hear them. They were only there in Stephanie’s mind.

She was blushing like mad, practically curling up into a ball to minimize the amount of skin she was showing. “I’m not sure that I am ready…” she murmured.

“Of course you are!” I exclaimed, soothing in the way that a stage magician might be with a volunteer. That is, not soothing at all. “Now take your hands away so we can see you properly.”

She actually fought it, a little bit, or maybe it was all part of the role, but slowly her hands fell to her sides and the assembled crowd started snapping pictures like crazy. I think.

“And spread your legs,” I instructed, “we want to see all of you.“

It was quite something seeing Stephanie, normally so in control and confident, trapped in a fantasy of her own making where she was shy and submissive. She bit her lip nervously, and then she did spread her legs, exposing her lovely pussy to the world. I helped, pushing her legs apart even further.

“You have a beautiful body,” I cooed, “so don’t be afraid to show it off.” I turned to an imaginary cameraperson. “I think we should get at least one close-up shot of her pussy, don’t you? Then one with the rest of her body in frame- there we go…”

I could swear that Stephanie blushed and murmured “Oh, fuck” at exactly the same time I was imagining the camera following my instructions.

“But of course, they’re not just here to admire your lovely body,” I sang, “though it is lovely. Today’s the day you come out to the world as a lesbian!”

“What??” Stephanie yelped. “No, no please, there must be some mistake. I’m not a lesbian, I’ve never even done anything with a girl, I swear!” She was thrashing around now, trying to protect her modesty again, but her arms had been commanded to stay away from her body. Her legs had been commanded to spread. There was nothing she could do.

Really?” I smirked. “Prove it, then. Prove you’re not into girls by kissing me.“

“I, uh- I guess I could, if that will prove it,” she stammered.

I crawled up the bed towards her, an evil glint in my eye. I cupped her face in my hand, turning her to the side so the cameras could get a really nice view of our lips. I knew exactly how this would play out. Stephanie had told me so.

“Fuck,” she murmured as I brought my face close to hers, “they look so real. They’d better not be real.” I saw her eyes darting towards the crowd assembled in her mind, trying to spot a flaw in them like I had done with the handcuffs.

“Ah ah,” I lifted her chin, drawing her gaze back to my eyes, “don’t look at them. Focus on me. Just let them take their pictures.”

I drew her face to mine, and pecked her gently on the lips. When we pulled back I swore I could see the flashes going off behind Stephanie’s eyes.

“Not bad for a start,” I teased, “how about a longer kiss?”

Before she could protest, I drew her back in. She moaned in surprise, and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. She gasped, and made token efforts to kiss me back, her own tongue caressing mine uncertainly. Submissive Stephanie was a trip. You’d think she was kissing a girl for the first time or something. Maybe she was, in her fantasy.

Eventually, I pulled back. “There. Did you enjoy that?”

“N-no,” she replied, entirely unconvincingly.

“Well, that’s alright!” I said brightly. “There’s other ways to identify lesbians. Do you think you’d enjoy yourself if I sucked on your nipples?”

“What? No!” Stephanie instinctively covered her breasts up-

Hands. at. your sides.” I intoned firmly, and Stephanie jumped, caught disobeying. Her hands reluctantly relaxed.

“There, isn’t that better?” I purred, cupping my hands under her breasts and lifting them up for the cameras. “You’re very proud of these, aren’t you? They need to be commemorated, immortalised, don’t they ladies and gentlemen?”

Stephanie shuddered and blinked, turning away for what I assumed was an imaginary flash bulb going off in her face. I was really straddling the line between fear and lust now. I had to be extra-careful.

“Just relax,” I soothed, “you only have to prove you’re not a lesbian by letting me suck on your nipples. That should be easy for you, right?”

Stephanie nodded defiantly, so I leaned down and sucked hard on her left nipple.

She arched her back and tried not to moan with pleasure. “Ahhh! Um, ow! That hurt.”

Sure it hurt, I smirked inwardly, as if I don’t already know how much you can take.

Outwardly I said “Well if that was too painful for you, maybe this,” I trailed my tongue very slowly and teasingly around her nipple, “is more your speed?”

“N-nope,” Stephanie shuddered, “doesn’t f-feel good at all.”

I switched to the right nipple, and got the same stubborn answer.

I pressed her breasts together from the side, giving her a fantastic cleavage that the cameras probably loved, and rapidly licked both nipples at the same time.

Stephanie once again pretended that her gasp of pleasure was a gasp of pain, somehow. I motioned to empty air, pretending I was asking for a camera to get a nice profile shot of my tongue caressing her nipples. I swore that in response, she thrust her chest out a little further.

Then I stopped, leaving her panting with need.

“Well that didn’t work,” I pouted, knowing full well that it did, “but luckily there’s a third, absolutely foolproof way of identifying a lesbian!“

You can probably guess what the third way was.

I positioned myself down between her legs, making sure the cameras would be able to see clearly as my tongue poked out and teased the lips of her pussy.

Stephanie shuddered, and I knew that my command to keep her hands at her sides was preventing her from pulling me closer, not pushing me away as she wanted to pretend.

“Does this feel good?” I murmured, punctuating my words with gentle licks so there could be no doubt what this was.

Again, a resolute, stubborn, completely unbelievable “Nooo,” was her only reply.

So I continued. Lick, lick, liiiick, focusing entirely on her clit, not allowing her a moment’s respite. Stephanie squirmed and thrashed and bit her lip, but to her credit, not once did she moan in pleasure.

I could have stayed down there all day, to be honest, but eventually I hauled myself up and kissed her again. Letting her taste herself, ‘reluctantly’. I could imagine the whoops and cheers from the crowd.

“Well? Are you going to let me go now?” Stephanie glared at me. “I’ve proven that I’m not interested in girls.”

I gave my best wicked laugh, and stroked her face with my hand. “On the contrary! You’ve just proven that you are.”

“W-what?!” she replied in shock.

I stood up again, bringing in a little stage performer flourish. I gestured to the phantom crowd behind me. “Why, this entire time they’ve been taking pictures of you naked in front of a girl, kissing a girl, having your nipples sucked by a girl, being licked by a girl. That’s what everyone’s going to see. And everyone knows only lesbians do those things, don’t they?”

I know, that didn’t make a lot of sense, but it was in the script Stephanie gave me when she was under. I was having a tough time figuring it out myself. Did she get off on… compromising positions?

Either way, my latest revelation finally broke her resolve. “Oh god,” she mumbled, “you’re right. They’ve seen everything…”

“You might as well admit it, then,” I said, gently but firmly.

Stephanie lifted her head to meet my gaze, and mumbled “I like women.”

“And now, the whole world knows it!” I clapped my hands gleefully.

I thought that was a bit much, but Stephanie shivered with pleasure and whispered ”ohfuck”.

“Come on then,” I hauled her up, “let’s show everyone how much of a lesbian you are!”

We spent the next few minutes posing for the ‘cameras’ in a wide variety of ways that confirmed, for anyone who doubted, that Stephanie did indeed like women.

Me holding Stephanie’s head on my pussy, so she was forced to lick; her on elbows and knees, wrapping her arms around my thighs to bury her face even deeper.

Stephanie taking a turn sucking my nipples.

Stephanie on her knees while I leaned down to kiss her.

Stephanie eyeing my strap-on with nervous anticipation. It was actually Stephanie’s own, since this was her house and her collection of sex toys, but I wasn’t going to let a detail like that get in the way of her fantasy.

Finally, my favourite one, me reaching around to finger Stephanie’s pussy while she kept her legs perfectly spread. That one was more of an action shot than the rest, if you see what I mean.

“Mmmm, you love me fingering you in front of all these people?” I cooed.

“Mmmmmnn, yes” Stephanie groaned.

“Are you going to be a good girl and cum while they watch?”

“Yesssss.”

“Everyone will see.”

“Yes. Oh yes, they will.”

“And you hate that, don’t you?”

“I hate it,” Stephanie admitted, ”and I love it.“

“Smile for the cameras, then” I whispered, flicking her earlobe with my tongue.

As it turned out, that was all I needed to set Stephanie off. She collapsed against me, gasping in the throes of her orgasm. I took the opportunity to lean down and kiss her, letting her ride it out as she moaned into my mouth.

Our tongues continued lazily intertwining for a while as she came down gently. I pulled away only to snap my fingers and say “See? They’re gone now.”

She looked. It had been hard to resist snapping my fingers for this long, because that was what hypnotic mistresses did, after all. But the snap was the final trigger. Whatever phantoms her mind had conjured up were gone.

“Thank goodness,” she sighed, sinking back into the pillows, “they genuinely did look real, even if I knew they weren’t.”

“I wouldn’t do that to you,” I reassured her, stroking her stomach with calming fingers. “You said I could only be a little bit evil.“

“True,” she mused, ”actually evil would have been planting a single real camera behind all of the fake ones.“

“Damn, I should have done that,” I joked.

I was content to continue spooning Stephanie for a while, but she abruptly twisted around to face me. Her eyes were shining, a little.

“Thank you,” she breathed, “for sharing that with me. I know it was a little weird.”

“If it’s not my place to ask, that’s fine,” I soothed, “but I am curious to know where a fantasy like that comes from.”

Stephanie nodded, composing herself a bit.

“The first time I kissed a girl,” she said, “I knew immediately that it was something I wanted, in terms of my sexuality.”

I nodded, understanding perfectly. I wasn’t sure if I ever told Stephanie, but her initial attempts to hypnotise me in some guy’s dorm room were my own first kisses with a girl, and I’d felt exactly the same way then.

“But,” she sighed, “we got caught.”

“Oh.” There wasn’t much else to say. I had a pretty good idea of what getting caught could mean.

She went on, “My parents didn’t really have a handle on what they called ‘the whole gay thing’. Most people in the community were even worse, due to their religious leanings, and they loved passing judgement on anyone less virtuous than themselves. Homophobia was bread and butter for their dinner-table gossip, and they threw out the worst insults you could think of like it was nothing. Even the not-so-devout ones still had baked-in ideas about women and sexuality. You get the idea.”

I very much got the idea.

“So, I’d taken this girl to a nice secluded spot, and I’d kissed her, she enjoyed it… so we kept going. At some point I forgot to keep checking that there was no-one around, and before I knew it a boy our age stumbled upon us, with our tongues in each other’s mouths and, I believe, one of my hands on her breast.”

“What did he do, then?” I asked.

“Well, you know how it goes,” Stephanie said airily. “When a guy sees two girls kissing in front of him, the second thing he whips out is a camera.“

I snorted, muffling myself in her shoulder, and murmured “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I know, I shouldn’t laugh, but—”

“It’s alright,” Stephanie smiled, “it was my joke, after all. By the time I saw him, it was too late. I think I reacted fast, breaking away and so on, but he’d already taken a photo. Obviously, seeing my face, he knew there was no hope of him staying as an audience for our little tryst, and he already had his photo, so he just… turned and ran. I was left to console the girl, who was overwhelmed from having to deal with her awakening bisexuality and a sudden, terrible fear of how her parents might react, all at the same time. She freaked out and ran off, swearing blind that she’d never met me in her life.”

“Ouch,” I winced.

“It wasn’t her fault. She was shy, and reserved. I was the more outgoing, the more socially active. So the brunt of it fell on me, or that’s how it felt. People talked, others listened. Before long, everyone knew I was a Satanist who seduced and corrupted innocent Christian girls. Or I was a slut who was up for anything, depending on the age group. But it was still just rumour, and I was spared a lot worse by the fact that there was no proof. I spent my days living in fear that one day, the picture would leak out and seal my fate.”

She took a deep breath. “And then, gradually, that fear turned into excitement. I started masturbating and wondering if my picture was being taken by some sly interloper at that very moment, which would make me masturbate harder. If they were going to talk, let them have proof.”

“That’s… very interesting,” I admitted, brushing her hair out of her eyes. “Is it, like, a humiliation thing?”

“Nnno, not really” she pondered. “I’m not sure. It’s not enough that people see me doing things, or judge me for them. There have to be pictures, and the knowledge that they’re out there, and someone I know could stumble on them at any moment. I’d say it’s a strange hybrid of blackmail and exhibitionist. I must have given you a really intense version of the fantasy under hypnosis.”

I kissed her, slowly, warmly, letting her know there was no judgement. “Well thank you for sharing it with me.“

We cuddled for a while, our hands playfully exploring each other without committing to anything.

Then my curiosity got the better of me again, and I asked “So, what happened to the picture?”

“Oh,” Stephanie replied airily, “I eventually managed to corner the boy in private, demanded he tell me who he sent it to. He admitted that he was so focused on the sight of us kissing that he fumbled his phone. The only thing he had from that day was a very blurry picture of some grass. It was all just hearsay.”

“Hah!” I grinned. “I wonder what he’d say if he knew he gave you a whole new kink just by keeping you in suspense like that.”

“From my understanding of male sexuality,” she replied slyly, “I think he’d probably still count that as a win.”

I giggled. “Speaking of which, erm, I kind of hypnotised you to tell me your full evil plan.”

Stephanie arched an eyebrow. “Oh?”

“I like it!” I said quickly. “It’s a good plan! I was just wondering if… if you’d like my help.”

She blinked. “You want to be part of it? On a regular basis?”

“Definitely!” I replied, enthused. “I even had some ideas, cause you said the next phase of your plan was media outreach.”

“Ah, yes, I’m having difficulty with that one,” she admitted. “I’m not sure what I can do other than have my patients spread the word covertly until it catches on in places other than my office.”

“Well, in your patients, including the men you hypnotise, you already have an audience,” I reasoned. “You just need a focal point for them to gather around, that they can promote your ideas with.”

“Yes,” she mused, “but what?”

I told her my idea. Her face split into an evil grin that mirrored my own.

That,” she said, “might just work…“