The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sabrinia and the Missing Girls

Sabrina Louden had been looking for Trudy Huntington for three weeks. Her investigation had turned up that there were other missing girls as well. All of them missing under the same circumstances. That is to say no circumstances. Each one had just walked out of their house or apartment and disappeared. All the leads she had uncovered so far led to one place

Dr. Andrew Brinkman, Psychiatrist

So she had made an appointment under one of the aliases that she kept for just such an occasion. As she sat in the waiting room she looked around. Nothing screamed out “Kidnapper” but then again it wasn’t like she was expecting a flashing neon sign that said “Kidnappings Here”

“Miss Newton?” the receptionist said. “The doctor will see you now. Just go on in.” Sabrina stood up and walked over to the door and entered the office. The doctor was seated at his desk going over papers. He looked up as Sabrina entered the office. “Hello Miss Newton, I’m Dr. Brinkman.” He indicated a chair, “Please have a seat and tell me what brings you here”

“Thank you,” Sabrina said as she sat down. She made sure that her short skirt didn’t reveal too much as she sat. She wanted to tempt the guy, not show him everything. “I’ve been experiencing...anxiety I guess? I get wound up over stuff and I don’t know why. It’s starting to affect my job, my sleep, my relationship with my boyfriend. I don’t know what to do.”

Dr. Brinkman scribbled some notes and looked up at Sabrina. “A General feeling of anxiety is not uncommon Miss. Newton. Have there been any major changes in your life that you think might cause such feelings?”

“Nothing I can think of. My job is pretty stressful but there hasn’t been any major changes in the last few months.”

“And what is your occupation?”

“I’m a 911 dispatcher.” As an ex police officer Sabrina was familiar enough with the job that she was confident she could BS her way through any questions about it.

“And how are you feeling right now? Any anxiety?”

Sabrina gave a little laugh, “I’m in a shrinks office. Of course I feel a bit anxious.”

The doctor smiled, “Of course. Rest assured there is nothing to be anxious about here. All we are doing is having a conversation about how you feel. Let me help you relax a little.” He pushed a button on his desk and the blinds on the windows drew shut and the lights in the office dimmed. “Is that a little better?”

Sabrina didn’t have to lie about this, she did feel a little more relaxed. “Yes, it’s quite calming.”

“When did you first notice these feelings of anxiety?”, Brinkman asked.

“Well, I’ve always been a bit anxious,” Sabrina said. “But about six months ago I suffered, what I can only assume was, an anxiety attack. I’ve never had anything like it before. To be honest it scared the shit out of me. Since then I’ve had three more incidents. My friend Rebecca Huntington said you had done wonders for her daughter Trudy so I made an appointment.

Sabrina didn’t notice the small hesitation Brinkman made at the mention of Trudy Huntington. “I can neither confirm nor deny that I have a patient by that name, besides we are here to discuss your issues.” Brinkman stood and walked around his desk to stand next to Sabrina. “If you could please turn around and look at the wall Miss Newton.”

Sabrina swiveled her chair around. She heard the soft click of a remote and suddenly, projected onto the wall, was a spiral. It was a simple black and white design spinning slowly and twisting forever towards the center. “Is he trying to hypnotize me?” was all Sabrina could think. She had heard that it was impossible to hypnotize someone against their will and there was no way in hell she was going to allow Brinkman to hypnotize her. She suddenly felt a sharp prick on the back of her left hand. “Owww!,” she exclaimed. She looked up at Brinkman who was putting a syringe on the desk. “What the fuck?!,” she said.

“Just something to help you relax Miss Newton,” Brinkman smiled.

“Fuck you,” Sabrina exclaimed. She pulled her hands to her chest and started rubbing the back of her left hand with her right hand. She went to stand up, but her legs refused to cooperate. Her arms felt heavy and useless and slowly fell into her lap. “Whaaaa..” she started but her mind was too fuzzy to complete the thought.

“Just stare into the spiral. Let it draw you in. Focus on it. Moving forever inward, going forever to the middle,” Brinkman said. “Your mind follows the spiral. Moving forever inward. Deeper and deeper. Each moment becoming more and more relaxed.”

Sabrina tried to fight it. But the spiral was so very relaxing. It felt so good to listen to the doctor. She could feel her eyes starting to drift closed.

Brinkman picked up her left hand and felt her pulse. Slow and steady. He could see her eyes starting to close but still absolutely focused on the spiral. “Can you hear me?”

Sabrina answered without even really thinking about it. “Yes, I can hear you.”

Brinkman started to slowly massage her temples. It felt so good. Somewhere deep inside she knew that something was wrong. That she needed to run but between the spiral just drawing her deeper and deeper and the soothing and calming effects of Brinkman’s fingers on her temples she just couldn’t bring herself to do anything.

Brinkman continued to massage her temples. “I don’t know if there is enough of you left in there to even wonder about what gave you away. You said you came here because your good friend Rebecca Huntington told you how well I had done helping her daughter, but you see, that’s impossible. Rebecca Huntington doesn’t even know I exist. I subjected her to the same hypnosis process I’m subjecting you to right now. She has no idea who I am. I’m assuming your name is not Cheryl Newton.”

Sabrina couldn’t help but answer, “No. It’s Sabrina Louden. I’m a private investigator looking into the disappearance of Trudi Huntington.”

“That’s very good Sabrina. From now on whenever I tell you that you’ve done something good or I call you a good girl that’s going to make you horny. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmm, yessss, I undeeerstand.” Sabrina was able to get out.

“Good girl.”

Sabrina groaned as the heat between her legs grew.

Brinkman leaned in very close to Sabrina’s ear. “Relax further and further. The spiral owns you. It controls your desires. It focuses them. Right now your greatest desire is to obey. Say that word for me Sabrina, say ‘obey’”

“Obey,” she whispered.

“Good girl”

She groaned again.

“Keep repeating that word ‘obey’. Every time you say the word the desire to obey is going to increase. When it comes to the point that obedience is your top priority you will stop and tell me ‘I am ready to obey’. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Sabrina answered. She then started to manta. “Obey…..obey….obey…obey….”

Brinkman went back to his desk and pulled up Google on his computer and for the next 15 minutes he learned as much about Sabrina Louden as he could.

In her mind most of Sabrina’s fears were gone. A mere afterthought to her need to do what Dr. Brinkman told her do. The word “obey” overcoming all her fears, her wants, her desires. Every repetition of the word reinforced the need to obey. In her fuzzy head she could not remember anything she had ever wanted more.

After 15 minutes Sabrina stopped repeating, calmly and softly announcing “I am ready to obey.”

Brinkman looked up and then looked at his watch. He was impressed, most of his subjects had succumbed after less than 10 minutes. He got up from the desk and stood next her. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Spread your legs Sabrina”

There was no decision to be made on her part. The doctor had ordered her to spread her legs. Her only desire was to obey. Her skirt rode up giving the doctor a full view of her panties. He could see the crotch was damp with her arousal.

“You’ve been a very good girl so far.” Sabrina’s hips involuntarily moved in response. “Open your eyes and get your phone, unlock it and give it to me,”

Sabrina’s eyes opened. She showed no acknowledgement of her surroundings. She slowly lifted herself from the chair, her skirt was still bunched up around her waist but she was beyond caring. Obeying was her only concern. Her purse was on the floor next to the chair. She bent over giving the doctor a very good look at her ass. She shuffled through the purse and pulled out her phone. She held it up to her face and it unlocked. She handed it to the doctor and then stood there waiting for her next set of instructions.

The doctor took the phone and downloaded an app to it and handed it back to her. “Every night, before going to bed, you will open the app called “Obedience Training”. When you are not using it you will not even realize that it is on your phone. Once the app has started you will obey the instructions. Do you understand?”

Sabrina responded, “Yes, I understand. I will obey.

“Good girl.” Sabrinas eyes closed and she shuddered as another wave of arousal washed over her.

Brinkman walked back to his seat. “Straighten yourself up. Once you are ready to leave you will wake up from your trance, thank me for my time, shake my hand and leave. You will have no memory of anything that has happened here except. Tonight you will use the app on your phone to deepen your obedience.”