The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A view of the afterlife. Or many glimpses into one man’s afterlife.

Sailing the Sea of Me

M/M, M/M/F, M/F, MC

AltoidLover <>

The last thing I remember was slipping on the ice in front of my house and falling backwards towards the stairs.

Darkness.

Interlude

When I opened my eyes again, I was standing in what seems to be a weird hall of mirrors. As far as I could see, there was a sea of me reflected back at me. Each seemed different, but my head was spinning. I didn’t hurt like I’d taken a fall, but I was definitely dreaming. None of this made any sense. I turned to the closest mirror and leaned in to see if my head was bleeding or anything.

There was no glass. I pitched forward through the mirror.

Love

There was no hall of mirrors. I was somewhere else, all over again. This time, I was lying couch in front of the TV. One of my favorite shows was on, but other than that, nothing else was familiar. The TV was pricy with all the bells and whistles. The apartment was gorgeous and extravagantly decorated. This must have cost more money than I’d ever imagined spending on myself.

The latest and greatest iPhone was sitting on a sleek modern coffee table in front of me. When it unlocked, as I stared down into it, I saw that it had been set up the way my own phone had been. In my bank app, I saw that money wasn’t an issue any more. I’d never have to skip coffee while waiting for my pay check to deposit ever again.

I was trying to make sense of what I had found, when I heard someone walking down the hall in my direction. I put down my phone and looked up in time to see a very handsome man, well out of my league, walking into the room with a glass of iced tea and a glass of wine.

“Here, baby.” He put the drink on a coaster in front of me and cuddled up next to me. “I love how toasty you are this time of year.” He leaned his head on my shoulder.

I had no idea who this was and none of this made any sense whatsoever, but he clearly knew me. When he leaned up against me, it felt familiar, even if I didn’t know who he was or had ever done this with him before. I put my arm around him and found myself absently rubbing his back.

We watched a few more episodes of the syndicated comedy that we had been binging for a few weeks now. It was a show that I had seen a few times before, but I had a weird deja vu feeling tonight. The show wasn’t quite as I remembered it. The jokes were funny, but not quite as I remembered them. Or different characters delivered lines that I remembered laughing at.

My husband, Penn yawned around ten or so and said that he was heading off to bed. The yawning was contagious and I headed upstairs after him. His tight little tush climbing the stairs above me reminded me how lucky I was to be married to someone that still lights my fire like this even after all these years.

I hurried up the stairs with an eager grin to go with the tent in my pants. I must have overexerted myself, because I felt a bit light headed and disoriented.

“Hon?”

Penn stuck his head around the corner to grin at me. He was shirtless and he knew how much I loved that. I took the stairs two at a time to find him face down on the bed and I couldn’t imagine a more luscious peach.

He arched his back and looked at me with an anticipatory grin, as I stripped out of my clothes with an eager look on my face. Then I joined him on the bed. #Blessed

Like a man possessed, I spread those cheeks and feasted. Each moan and squirm getting me more and more excited. Penn pleaded with me to fuck him and I obliged. I don’t remember being this randy on our wedding night. I slathered lube on my cock and fingered him for until he was begging for me to just stick it in. I drove my cock home and it felt like heaven. I pulled back and began to jack rabbit fuck him, as he let out a continuous moan of pleasure. Our bodies slapped against one another and I reached around to stroke his dick as I came closer and closer to cumming.

His legs started to twitch as he struggled to get over the edge into release, then his ass squeezed my cock as he began to cum, dragging me along. I closed my eyes and came.

Interlude

And I was back, standing in the hall of me. None of this made any sense. A moment ago, I had just had wild sex with a man I loved and now I stood with the certainty that I wasn’t married nor had I ever been.

What the fuck is going on? I pulled away from the mirror in front of me and inadvertently backed into another.

Honor

I’m in a hall at the top of the stairs and I heard the moaning and the unmistakeable sounds of people having sex in the bedroom in front of me. Unsure whether I should investigate or lead them to it, I paused. The moan of my wife drew me forward.

On our sprawling california king, Jan had her legs wrapped around Peter as he fucked her as hard as she liked. I stripped, but held off on climbing onto the bed until Jan had her orgasm. As she slumped back, I slid up next to her. Jan turned toward me and drew me in for a kiss. Peter, still hard, clambered up to kiss me hello, as well.

“I thought we were going to have dinner first?”

Jan grinned. “I made a strong case for dessert first.”

Peter waggled his erection. “Did you want some before we eat?”

When he asked like that, how could I resist? I slid down to take him in my mouth. The first taste of them was enough for me to forget about my work day and luxuriate between them. Peter lay back against Jan, as I lazily sucked him. I knew how much that turned Jan on, so I wasn’t quiet about it. It wasn’t long before, she started jilling herself. I reached for her hand and moved to suck those fingers clean just as I had Peter’s cock.

Peter slid up and for a moment, I was sandwiched between my lovers—my favorite place to be. They leaned above me to kiss each other and I got to luxuriate in them. Her breasts were against my back and she ground up against my ass. His soft belly pressed against me and his arms enveloped me, as he hugged me close. Our erections pressed against each other and I reached down to jerk the two of them together.

Jan reached to take my hand away. “Uh uh, baby. This is our turn to take care of you. You had a long day.”

Sitting back and letting others take care of me was hard for me, but I did my best. Jan pulled me back and Peter slid me down a bit until my head was nestled between her breasts. I luxuriated in the warm and cosy, as she alternated between massaging my temples and running her fingers down my arms. Peter continued to give me another of his world class blow jobs.

I twisted my head to try and nuzzle her breasts, but she slapped me playfully. “No. You usually take care of us. This is our turn.”

Peter hefted my knees up on his shoulders and started to move south to tease my hole with his tongue. I shuddered with need and let out a moan.

“I think someone’s ready.” Peter climbed up a bit and started to finger me. He knew how much that got my motor running. My eyes closed and I let out a happy moan.

“Ready to get fucked, baby?”

“Not quite yet. Let me get another finger in there and flip him over.”

“And we know how much he loves eating me out, as he gets fucked.”

By now I was rocking back against Peter’s fingers and moaning continuously. Peter spread his fingers as he twisted his hand, hitting my prostate and my cock leaked precum like a sieve. Jan brought her wet fingers to my mouth and I sucked on them greedily.

Peter pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, until he manhandled me around. Jan shifted until she was leaning back against the headboard with her legs open. I lay down with my head nestled between her legs, Peter slipped a couple of pillows beneath me to get me up at the right angle for penetration and then slid home.

Interlude

And later, I was back, again. Again, I was momentarily aching with loneliness for my truple, until I remembered I was single. That wasn’t me, no matter how real it felt there. So the rules seemed to be I stay in a life until I orgasm and then I’m back here. While I definitely wasn’t paying as much attention as the nuns had wanted, I’m pretty sure that CCD didn’t talk about this as a possible afterlife. There certainly would have been a lot more converts, if horny catholic boys believed that the afterlife was life in an orgasmatron.

There had to be someone I could talk to. Someone that could give me some answers. I turned and gingerly tried to walk amid the images of me and did my best not to bump...

Obey

I was inside a hotel room, leaning back against the door with my pants around my waist. I froze, unsure if I was was dressing or undressing. There was the scent of perfume in the air, an intriguing mix of spice and citrus. There was a shadow of someone over by the bed.

“I said ‘strip!’” She didn’t raise her voice, but there was no question of her authority. I jerked my pants to the ground and pulled off my socks and shirt in my eagerness to comply. As much as I wanted to throw myself at the feet of my Goddess, I took the time to fold and properly place my clothes as She had trained me.

Then I got down on my knees, closed my eyes, and crawled forward into the hotel room.

“Very good.”

I crawled toward her voice, waiting for her to speak again, so I could be better able to gauge our distance. The only clue she gave me was the sound of silk stockings sliding against one another, which made me my precum gush a bit as I longed to be paying homage between those legs.

Forward just a bit more—I was nervous about hitting the bed, She punished for that, but also nervous about being too far away, as She punished for that as well. My Goddess was exacting and unforgiving in Her demands. Eyes still firmly closed, I cast my head back and inhaled, hoping for something—anything—that might help me decide, if I should crawl farther still.

There was a squeak of the bed springs, as she shifted, perhaps to stand. I crawled forward a bit more—still didn’t bump into the bed—and shifted into my slave pose: face down on my crossed arms with my knees apart and my ass up, ready for inspection.

The bed shifted again as she got to her feet. I felt her walk past me. She didn’t touch me, but I could still feel the air as She passed. I held the pose as I heard the tap tap tap of Her crop tapping against her leg. That I hadn’t felt the sharp bite of the crop against my ass could be either a sign that I hadn’t earned a punishment or that She was lengthening the anticipation. I was being corrected to make myself worthy of Her.

I’m not sure how long I held the position, but at some point my knees began to hurt and my right calf started to twitch. I did my best to hold the pose, but ended up shifting slightly. Quick as a thought, She lashed out with Her crop. “I did not release you, pet.”

“Sorry, Goddess.” I struggled to hold the position, but my body was muscles were cramping with fatigue. As the inadvertent twitching of my limbs grew more pronounced, She lashed out twice more and finally gave me Her leave to relax.

I slumped to the ground, as She walked around me and sat on the hotel bed.

“Adequate. You may kiss my feet.”

Saliva filled my mouth in anticipation, as I opened my eyes. In front of me in all of Her glory were Her feet in dark silk stockings and opened toed stiletto pumps. She wiggled Her toes enticingly. I swallowed and leaned forward, my arms behind me, and did my best to kiss each individual toe offered.

“Very good. Now take off the shoes and give your Goddess a footrub.”

Tingling in anticipation, I did as She bade me. I sat back on my haunches and began. Each movement made with the reverence She deserved, as I carefully unstrapped one shoe and released Her foot, and then the other. I started with Her left foot, leaning forward to give it a gentle kiss, before I began the massage. I began with the heel and pressed with my two thumbs, as I continued up the ball of Her foot, rubbing and massaging. Serving Her this way, servicing Her in this way, was a joy. My attention was concentrated on the task in front of me, not paying attention to my aching back or anything other than Her foot. Her voice washed over me, correcting me and reinforcing the trancelike state that I had begun to slip into as I massaged. There may have been moans, Hers or mine. I moved to the toes to assure any cramping or tightening that they had endured were lovingly massaged away.

She pulled Her foot away and gave me the other to service. Though my massage suffered, as She tormented me with Her freed left foot placed squarely upon my crotch. She pressed against my erection. I let out a little moan and tried not to think about how long it had been since She had given me permission to cum.

“Getting close?” She flexed Her toes and ran Her foot up and down the length of my cock, causing me to shudder.

“Please,” I begged, struggling to hold back.

“Release.”

I shuddered and came.

Interlude

And I was back again. I had never played those sorts of games before, but I could certainly see the appeal now.

I didn’t know why I was here or how, but looking at the sea of me, as far as the eye could see, I couldn’t help but wonder what wonders lay ahead of me. I stepped forward into adventure.