The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sailor Whey

cb ex ff fu gr hm hu in ma mc md mf nc sf

Note that this is more manga/anime than Western comic book. To be more precise the style is of Canadian corporate dubs of the 1990s.

The show starts with a young woman sleeping in bed. She has long blond hair and as her alarm clock sounds, she sits up, opens her absurdly large blue eyes, and her blanket falls away. For the next few scenes a flat pink shape has been painted over her lithe body to vaguely resemble a nightie. Though this shape is fairly consistent frame to frame, it varies whenever the scene shifts. Japanese characters appear above her head spelling out “Akina” while Latin characters above those spell out “Wilma W. Waterson”.

Wilma slams off her alarm clock then spends a few seconds stretching before walking out onto her balcony. The view outside is of the Tokyo skyline of the late 1980s, including the Tokyo Tower. This is captioned as “Paris”.

Wilma looks to the side and sees a classmate standing in his pajamas and glasses at his window. He is captioned in Japanese as Kiyoshi and in English as Pierre.

Wilma waves at Pierre whose eyes boggle. She then looks down at herself, quickly covers her breasts and crotch with her hands and dashes back inside.

Wilma’s bathroom suddenly gets a crude digital steam effect applied as she uses a bucket of water to rinse the soap bubbles off her body. After she steps into the tub the steam vanishes and the water becomes totally opaque. A thought bubble of Pierre’s blushing face appears above her head as from the motion of her shoulders she starts to reach down her body. The thought bubble vanishes as she shakes her head, and the steam suddenly reappears as she steps out of the tub to towel herself off.

This cuts away to the title sequence where Wilma as the eponymous Sailor W saves Pierre from the attentions of various female monsters.

After the commercial break Wilma (now in a Japanese high school uniform, carrying a bookbag, and with a piece of toast in her mouth) runs along the side of a street. Pierre steps around the corner ahead of her. Wilma remembers what happened that morning and slaps Pierre so hard that he hits the wall on the far side of the cross street and falls to the ground. As she runs off the scene shifts to his point of view, which are of her panties clearly visible from ground level with her short skirt blowing in the breeze.

Pierre catches up to Wilma as the two join the crowd of other students entering a gate which has a flat white square with black letters spelling out “Paris Community College” on it. Inside the gate is a Japanese high school. Pierre and the other students are all ethnically Japanese.

During class Pierre sneaks glances at Wilma seated to his right, while she looks to her right at the only larger cup size than her own in the class, a girl captioned as Natsumaru and Boulette. While Wilma is well proportioned for a woman of let’s say “20”, Boulette is considerably overweight, with pimples, braces, and thick glasses.

Boulette turns back to Wilma and smiles, remembering the time when Wilma helped resolve the family problems that caused her eating disorder. (One of only two episodes in which Wilma didn’t transform into Sailor W.) Wilma quickly looks forward to the teacher.

After school Pierre is walking home next to Wilma. He starts to talk to her a few times then stops and looks up into the sky. “Wilma, look! There’s a flying saucer! Do you think we’ll see Sailor W deal with it? Wilma?” He looks around, but she has vanished.

In a nearby alleyway a small alien that has six legs, two butterfly like antennae, pink fur, and is otherwise somewhat like a housecat jumps up to the top of the fence and looks down. “Wilma!”

“Yes, I saw. Pinkie to me!” She holds up her right hand and he transforms into a gohei as he leaps to her hand. She waves this wand around her, the white paper shide strips trailing behind the Pinkie-wand tip as she spins around. Her body outline turns crudely opaque as her school clothes dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. A white leotard forms on her body, flowing upwards from the crotch and as this reaches her breasts their outlines are pushed up and perhaps padded a little bit. Once this is complete a solid red circle appears on her chest in the style of the Japanese flag. Next a short red pleated skirt styled somewhat like a hakama and a white kosode-like jacket that doesn’t reach her elbows and is open in the front to show a wedge of the red circle on her leotard. As she lifts each knee in turn, she gains white high-heeled thigh-high boots. Finally, she draws a W shape in the air with her wand and this floats over to become a W-shaped eye mask on her face. With her transformation into Sailor W complete she dashes off.

In the corner of the alleyway she just left, a homeless man looks carefully at the label of the bottle he had been drinking. He then tosses this aside, gets up, and resolves to return to being a sallaryman. The business world is crazy, but not this crazy.

Elsewhere in a nearby park a Japanese policewoman is firing her pistol over the roof of her police car at something off screen. Sailor W jumps in, grabs the policewoman by the waist, and then jumps away with her just before a massive dark fist smashes the car in two.

It’s impossible to make out the Japanese name of the creature as the English caption of Cheddar overwrites it, having no other screen space to spare.

Cheddar is a solidly built seven-foot-tall humanoid with some bovine features. She has reddish brown fur over her body, tail, and her shorthorn cow’s head, with reddish blond neck length hair. She wears white sandal-boots over her hoofed feet. Her denim shorts are unbuckled and half-unzipped (held in place only by her large hips), and above this a thin short-sleeved top that’s left unbuttoned, but instead tied under her massive humanoid breasts. Thanks to the complexity of the blue fern pattern printed on this white cotton top the Canadians are unable to censor the outlines of her large nipples under the fabric and instead just hope that nobody notices.

In a close-up view of Cheddar’s cow face her lips don’t move as she telepathically taunts, “Is that all you Earthlings can do, just hop around?”

Sailor W responds with stock footage as she calls out the name of one of her signature attacks, “Cherry Blossom Watching Party!” She spins her wand around and cherry blossoms stream around from the trailing shide. The scene then cuts to Cheddar standing motionless with her arms crossed in front of her face as a pattern of cherry blossoms is dragged over her. None of these slow down, hit her, turn, or even pass behind her. She then topples to the ground for no apparent reason.

“Mom!”

Alerted by the creature’s cry, Sailor W turns to face her new foe.

This new monster is slightly smaller and so leaves room on the screen for the partial Japanese text of Chibi-something to be seen under the English caption of Cheshire.

Cheshire is a smaller version of Cheddar and younger, perhaps around Sailor V’s age, however that translates into cowgirl years. She goes bare hoofed and wears only legless halter top denim “overalls” and a blue bow to tie off each of her two reddish blond pigtails. Her skimpy outfit is cut so high on the sides up to her waist and so low on the sides from the top that she surely can’t be wearing anything under it, other than perhaps carefully positioned thong and pasties. While her breasts are much more modest that her mother’s they are still very generous on a human scale, even for her six-foot height and powerfully built body.

Every frame that Cheshire is in that doesn’t showcase her shapely legs and ample buttocks (framed, rather than concealed by her overactive tail) show plenty of cleavage or side boob views of these perky furry wonders which are animated in a reasonable approximation of physics. Though nip-slips seem inevitable these frames (if they existed at all) have been cut from the dub.

Cheshire attempts a left-hook punch, but Sailor W steps outside this then grabs Cheshire’s left arm with her own to pull the cowgirl behind her as she spins herself around.

Cheshire sprawls forwards with her breasts rising upwards in her halter top to almost but not quite reveal her aureoles as she skids along the ground to wind up in a frog-legged pose on the grass.

Sailor W has no time to follow up against the mother-daughter monsters as she next ducks under the punch of an arm with black and white patterns on it.

This monster is almost as large as Cheddar and her cow parts are modeled on the Vosgienne cow, with much more prominent horns than the first two. She is captioned as “Munster” and wears an almost Alsatian style elbow-length white blouse, except for the deep V cut in front which frames her superhuman cleavage. This is tucked into a red skirt with black trim and over both of these a black corset which is of lower cut than the French design, only supporting the bottom fifth of her breasts. This is then laced down to her waist with her belly button hidden behind the skirt. As a further nod to Alsatian fashion her white ponytail is tied back with a huge black bow on top of her head. She wears white stockings and black shoes over her hooves as she brings one leg up for a kick.

Sailor W is about to respond to this when she instead glimpses something out of the corner of her eye and swings around with a high kick of her own. Her eyes widen in shock and at the last moment she shifts this down to a leg sweep.

The fourth monster is captioned “Brie” and she would be entirely identical to Munster in dress and appearance, except that she is very pregnant. Brie is taken off guard by Sailor W’s quick change of target and topples onto her back, with her swollen belly joining her breasts in their wobbles.

In this moment of distraction an even larger fist of a slightly darker reddish brown than Cheddar and Cheshire’s fur strikes Sailor W on the right side of her head and sends her sprawling. She loses her grip on her wand and as she scrambles for it a cowboy booted hoof smashes down, breaking the wand in two which then reverts into two blood spurting halves of the small pink alien from before.

“Pinkie!” Sailor W screams as she looks up at this fifth monster.

He’s half a foot taller than Cheddar and so fills his intro screen with muscular bulk that his caption of Maximtaurus has to be split into syllables in the four corners of the screen. He is patterned on the American longhorn bull and in addition to the boots he wears only a pair of denim shorts which seem to have a Butternut squash or something shoved into the front which even causes his oversize bronze belt buckle to be pushed forwards a bit.

Sailor W recovers a bit from her shock to notice that Maximtaurus is directing his next kick at her, and she starts to roll away but still takes a heavy hit to the left side of her head causing her to flip over senseless on her back.

At this point the Canadian company realized that would be unable to censor the remaining material. They stopped work and never broadcast the episode. By the time it was discovered that this was a prank tape prepared for the director’s bachelor’s party that had been accidentally shipped from Japan the damage was done and no North American partner remained to broadcast the actual final episode. Fortunately, fans bought the partially completed tapes from their liquidation sale and finished the rest of the dub uncensored, but with new voice actors, under the title of “Sailor Whey”.

“Prepare her!”

His four wives dashed forwards to obey Maximtaurus’ command. They ripped the clothes away from the stunned sailor warrior’s body.

Pleased at the sight below him, Maximtaurus stepped up to Sailor W’s head, unzipped the front of his shorts and pulled out his bovine sized dick. Even his mighty hand barely encircled the base, but it took little encouragement until a drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip.

Sailor W groggily tried to resist as Cheddar pulled away her mask, but each of her four limbs was held tight by one of the female monsters. Now disarmed and completely nude with her secret identity of Wilma W. Waterson exposed to the world, she turned her head to beg for help from the crowd.

The civilians kept a safe distance as they took pictures with their cellphones, but one man pulled out a boombox from his backpack and this started playing a popular song.

Don’t touch her, you know exactly where she’s been.

Just stroke it and cover her up with your filthy jizz.

She’s a Bukkake Babe, so just let her drip away.

At that Maximtaurus’ dick began to spurt over Wilma’s face. She strained but was unable to break free from the grasp of the four cow women and was only able to shake her head back and forth. This caused Maximtaurus’ cum to be spread fairly evenly across her entire face. With her nose covered up she was forced to breathe in through her mouth, with some of the goo dripping in past her lips. She tried to spit this out but as soon as it reached her tongue, she felt an insatiable compulsion to swallow. After a moment she was licking her lips in order to consume more of the substance.

Satisfied that the first step was complete, Maximtaurus did a half circle around the one human and four cow women. Then he motioned for Munster and Brie to spread Wilma’s legs even further apart to make room for him between them.

In the background the crowd grew silent as the scent of his juice reached them and cellphones fell from stunned fingers.

Knelling with his snout inches from Wilma’s pussy he smelt the faint beginnings of her arousal and decided to accelerate the process. He roared out “Lust” in his own language and the concept echoed in Wilma’s brain. Telepathy being the secret to how creatures from other star systems could freely communicate with one another. With her higher brain functions subdued the instinctive reaction of Wilma’s body was immediate. Her nipples sprang to attention and her hips jerked upwards as best they could against the four who restrained her, as her pussy lips (scarcely hidden behind fine blond curls) swelled and reddened.

Though Maximtaurus’ telepathic command was focused on Wilma, the effect spread far beyond her. The four cow wives grinned and licked their own lips with thick beefy tongues, their own nipples now more prominent than before, while the human crowd surrounding them started to tear away their own clothes and those of the nearest other human in reach.

At this Maximtaurus extended his massive tongue to first tease Wilma’s clitoris to full attention and then plunge past her outer and inner lips to lick against her hymen. As his tongue worked in and out her arousal rose ever quicker, a blush spread above her now heaving breasts as her tongue withdrew from its mission of collection so that she could pant for more air. Then she collapsed.

Maximtaurus withdrew his tongue from her tightly clamped vagina and rose to his knees above her. Satisfied that Wilma was now at her most vulnerable he roared out “Be my mate!” then he grabbed her hips and forced his livestock sized penis into her now just barely lubricated enough pussy.

The shock of the sudden loss of her virginity and with her body feeling almost torn apart by the industrial sized beef sausage pushing into her sensitive flesh brought Wilma almost fully awake. She shook her head back and forth but couldn’t prevent the telepathic command from forcing her body to ever higher levels of arousal. She threw her head back and started to gasp in synchrony with his thrusts. It was only her magically enhanced durability that kept her virginal walls from ripping apart and then this same magic went to work reworking her sheath to better fit her new master’s member.

Satisfied that the impaled Wilma wasn’t going anywhere the four cow wives released her and paired off to hold each other, Cheshire with her mother, and the twins with each other. How far this went beyond just heavy groping is unknown as this occurs off-screen and when next we see them, they’ll be sloppily redressed. Cheddar’s shirt hanging loosely untied, one of Cheshire’s halter straps dangling unfashioned and so on.

Deprived of their support on her limbs and with the command “Mate!” echoing in her head, Wilma struggled for balance and then latched on to the only thing that seemed real and solid in the world, the monster who was plowing her eager field with his bullish strength. She hooked her arms around his arms (which were supporting his weight off of her by his hands flat against the ground to either side of her head), and her legs around his so that she could try to rise back up against his thrusts. She lasted barely a minute before she froze against him.

He paused to allow her a few seconds to recover from her second orgasm before setting an even faster pace to drive her to her third. At this point with the tip of his penis well past her cervix and pushing against the top of her womb and still with four inches of the thickest part of the base clear of her pussy lips, his tangerine sized balls began to pulse as they dangled freely.

Her body reacted to the flood of his seed. Her orgasm repeated over and over as her pussy walls convulsed around his member, urging more of his semen in even after the excess starting splashed out of her in rhythm with their combined thrusts. After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure she screamed out “Mate!” then collapsed unconscious to the ground with a smile on her face.

Maximtaurus continued to dribble in his semen as he withdrew to ensure that she was stuffed to the very brim. Then spent himself, he leaned forwards to run his dick along her mouth. Even in her unconscious state her tongue reached out to clean all the precious fluid off his member which she greedily swallowed.

He then stood up, refashioned his shorts, and picked Wilma up.

His four cow wives followed Maximtaurus as he carried the unconscious heroine (with the goofy smile still clearly visible under the goo on her face) over his shoulder back to their ship.

On the way they passed by the policewoman who now wore only her cap as she put her police endurance training to the test, hopping up and down on her knees which straddled the even more naked homeless man from before. Her extreme wetness gave his penis the first bath he’d had in weeks, while he alternated his lips and fingertips on her almost painfully erect nipples. They cried out in mutual climax, then continued to mate, again and again.

In the background the abandoned boombox played:

My love bounces like a rubber ball.

Ooooh! on her tweeter thing.

She’s tweeting me.

How I love her tweeter thing.

Boulette knelt on the ground next to the new couple, wearing only her socks and barrettes. Her generous breasts wobbled unrestricted as she pressed her forearms against the ground. This was partially to keep Pierre from smashing her face against the ground, but mostly to push back at elbows and knees against his thrusts, with help from his hands on her wide hips. Their intermingled fluids had already washed away most of the blood of her lost virginity and yet they’d keep at it for another quarter hour.

The other couples, a few trios, and even one four-way paid no attention as the bovine intruders entered their flying saucer, whose ramp withdrew and hatch closed before rising to vanish into the sky. While Maximtaurus’ telepathic command was only intended to bond Wilma to himself, the splash effect had rewired all around to bond with their current partners. Fortunately, both Boulette and Pierre had well to do parents who welcomed their new grandchild, given the circumstances. They were a bit concerned when the grandkids kept coming, but Boulette finally managed to graduate college after attending on and off for over a decade and with her sixth and final child on the way. These children would be raised hearing from their parents of the heroics of Sailor W, who was never seen on Earth again.

But before that point, a mere eight months after the incident, Sailor Whey sat cross-legged naked on a grassy field inside a starship in deep space. She was vaguely aware of the changes in her body, such as her budging belly and almost as impressive breasts that rested on it, but she instead thought about her name, which seemed somehow wrong and also exactly right, as she chewed on a stalk of sweetgrass.

Maximtaurus sat equally naked in the grass and admired the newest member of his herd. She had been especially high spirited those first few days as he’d had to fuck her into submission every night just to quiet her down, but now tamed she was the gentlest of creatures. From the looks of her she might just deliver a strong son soon, who would wander off later to lead his own herd through the stars.

Sailor Whey’s eyes widened as she saw the start of his erection. Her breasts and belly wobbled unrestricted under her as she scampered over to him on her hands and knees, to partake of her favorite protein shake once again. She was not just contented with her cow life, she was literally over the moon.