The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Salesman

Chapter 4: The Fertility Outbreak: Part 2

* * *

Notes

The running sound of water came to a stop, and the thump of a hose nozzle hitting the sidewalk soon followed.

Kasutu Hatatsami, the E.U.A. Academy’s certified Physical Education teacher, rubbed her brow and released a long-winded sigh. The hot air, plus it being the beginning of yet another week, wouldn’t be enough to sour her mood. No, finally setting aside the time and money to purchase a new vehicle was the perfect way to keep someone in a peaceful state of mind. The sweet relaxing scent of a freshly purchased car could push aside even the deepest depths of stress. That was the reason for her smile as she gently rubbed away the spots on her blue-painted vehicle. Her calm voice hummed the tune that had played during her drive to the academy; she couldn’t even resist the urge to smile at her reflection after drawing back her towel.

The sun was certainly trying its hardest to ruin anyone’s blissful mood; Kasutu had to eventually relent and unzip her red tracksuit. Her chest painted a light layer of sweat during the time spent beneath the sun, and her skin was happy to breathe the open air after she zipped it below the bulge her modest breasts made against the black tank top beneath. The faintest bounce rippled across her chest after the zipper allowed more room for them to rest, once she hadn’t noticed as she glanced down to check the time on her phone with one hand, while her other gripped the hem of her tank top and casually fanned her chest.

“Ah- Ms. Hatatsami!” A feminine voice chirped.

“Hmm..?” The teacher blinked and glanced upwards from her phone. “Oh, good morning, Amano!” She flashed her student a smile. “You’re in a hurry?”

“I’m so sorry!” The approaching girl spoke in a swift hurried voice. She skidded to a stop and quickly placed her hands by her side before bowing. “I stayed up late last night and overslept, I—”

“Calm down, Amano,” Kasutu reassured her student while keeping her smile. “You’re not late. Class doesn’t start for another six minutes.”

“Yes but—” The girl stayed bowing for a few more seconds before she hesitantly glanced up. “I usually help you set up.”

“Oh please—” Kasutu rolled her eyes while pocketing her phone, “Don’t try to come up with a reason to apologize, head up. I need your opinion.” Her hand gave the vehicle before her an absent stroke with the cloth. “Do you like my new baby?”

“This?” Amano blinked and gazed towards the car in question, “This is yours? Woah... it looks great I—”

“Right!?” The young teacher’s gleeful high took control of her tongue. “Keep flattering me, and I might take you for a ride some time! It has—” Despite being in the midst of the enthusiastic-filled stage that comes with the purchase of a shiny new car, the teacher was still an agent; a trained one at that—skilled enough to be assigned as a teacher, after all. Thus when she noticed a dark and swiftly moving figure dash into a bush behind her student, her act dropped to a far more serious state.

“Hey.” She called out. Eyes narrowing, the teacher stepped towards Amano and placed a protective hand on her student’s shoulder. Not realizing what she saw, her instinct was to simply put herself between her student and the figure in the bush. That is if she had been correct in her assumption, to begin with, in truth, she had blinked right as it happened, and her overtrained instincts could just be playing her for a fool. Still, better safe than sorry is a phrase she preached to her class, and it’s a rule she follows herself. “Hey!” Her voice grew in tone as she repeated herself, “Get out of there, now. This isn’t a place for immature jokes. People can get hurt.”

“Ms. Hatatsami?” Amano questioned hesitantly.

“I...” Kasutu’s eyes narrowed. “I could have sworn I saw something.. I...”

“Eee’AAAhhhhh!!” A sudden gasp and scream caught Kasutu off guard as her entire focus was centered on the push and keeping whatever the potential danger was away from her student. With her attention distracted, she failed to hear the faint footsteps of another figure who had snuck up on Amano and wrapped a hand right around the girl’s slender figure to get a full squeeze of her breasts.

“Amano!” Kasutu’s dark purple hair swooshed aside as she whipped her head around in time to see someone leap into the air from behind Amano.

The girl’s cheeks were flushed red, and she instantly collapsed forward where her teacher caught her. “Amano? Amano! What’s hap- Are you alright?!”

“My..nnngnnh..mmbbh..breas..ts...she- sh- she gr...roped...m...” Amano gritted her teeth crouched with her knees against the pavement. One hand was draped over her chest while her other hand shakily rose up to point at the roof of the car.

Kasutu, whose attention was glued to her struggling student, followed the direction of her finger and instantly spotted the perpetrator behind the perverted attack.

“Yukiko,” Kasutu abruptly gasped once her eyes registered the person behind this overtly perverted act of juvenile harassment. It was one of the academy’s assistant presidents, someone who had to have a detailed understanding of the general rules and regulations. And to add a hefty sum of anger upon her current shock, Yukiko’s jump from the ground to the car’s roof was somehow strong enough to dent the top of the vehicle. “What has gotten into—”

She abruptly stopped herself mid sentence. What transpired was a strict disregard of the rules. There was no need to ask questions, and frankly, what the girl did to her car just pushed aside any chance of a lighthearted ending to this altercation. She quickly reached into her tracksuit through the lowered zipper and pulled out her neutralizer handgun. Other than the two seconds it took to retrieve the weapon; no warning was given before she pulled the trigger and fired a mechanical cuff to latch onto the girl and leave her restrained.

Except, to her surprise, Yukiko seemed to have instincts that outclassed a typical agent of her status as she managed to leap off the car’s roof just before the cuff would’ve latched onto her.

Kasutu was certainly surprised, even more so with how high the girl was able to jump. Reaching such heights didn’t seem human. An agent with enhanced gear could achieve that but, Yukiko wouldn’t have access to such tech as a trainee agent. Also, that girl had always been flat-chested from what she remembers; yet now the girl was sporting a bust size more than double the flat board she was.

Gritting her teeth, Kasutu didn’t let that distract her, and shot her neutralizer again, yet Yukiko continued to just barely doge the metallic clamps time after time, a the while she chuckled aloud with an odd echo-like voice. It was clear the girl’s reactions were too on-point, so the teacher did the next best thing, and instead of shooting where Yukiko was at, she used her qualified knowledge to assume where the girl would be and shot in that direction.

As expected, the girl “dodged” directly into her line of fire and was instantly caught by the neutralizing clam. It clamped around her waist as she let out an “Oooof!!” and forcefully anchored her onto the pavement.

Letting out a much-needed sigh, Kasutu proceeded to stretch her shoulders while keeping a solid grip on her gun. She was about to step forward and question the now subdued Yukiko before leaving her with a ticket straight to the Dean’s discipline office. But before she could even take a step towards the girl, she released a genuine gasp, one that quickly turned sensual as two hands reached around her to sink against her breasts.

Amano, who had been kneeling on the ground, sprung up to hungerly grope her teacher’s rack; the girl’s fingers bounced the Kasutu’s boobs with an unabashed passion. “Join us~” Amano’s voice spoke with a faint echo, “Submit to our lord~ Fertilization is key. Your breasts will provide life~ He will feed, you will obey.”

“Amano~ Wah—” Kasutu stammered, she found herself frozen from the shock, and arousal that coursed through her core. Despite herself, she couldn’t stop her nipples from hardening beneath Amano’s palm. “Stop this! St- Ghaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

Amano released her hold on the older woman’s rack, just as Kasutu let out one final blink before her heated chest surged to a much larger size with an audible BOING followed by the zipper on her tracksuit breaking off. She stumbled forward with a slumped shoulder as a soft sigh escaped through her open lips. Her eyes grew to a glazed state, and a second later, she rose up to her full height to stand at attention.

A soft smile crept on her lips, “This calf accepts the gift of fertility~”

Both Kasutu and Amano spoke in unison. “We live to feed life to our lord~”

“Of course you are.” A young feminine figure with a busty pair rose from the bushes, “All women are cattle. Cattle to coax me back to life. Unfortunately..” Tokie approached Kasutu, who still stood at attention, and let her hand gently graze around the large busty mounds that were heftily pressing against the woman’s clothing. “You believe you are more... and you think you have the right to have udders of poor fertility. We will fix them. Open their eyes to their positions as livestock... First, release the cow you had the nerve to restrain.”

“Yes, my lord,” Kasutu said and raised her wrist to tap a button on her watch.

There was a mechanical hiss, and the cuff wrapped around Yukiko’s waist disengaged and clattered aside.

“Good..” Tokie cooed and leaned her face in to press her tongue against the flat chest hidden behind Kasutu’s booby walls of cleavage. She dragged her tongue against the woman’s inner chest up to her collarbone where she gave the woman a kiss on her lower chin. “Now—”

“NOOO!”

“Amano!”

“Ms. Hatatsami!!”

“Get back!”

“Rrrgh—” Tokie clenched her fist as she leaned her head out of Kasutu’s tasty sweat-scented cleavage. “There’s too many of them. We must boost our numbers. Retreat.”

“Yes, my lord,” Kasutu reached below the newly enlarged mass of her breasts, retrieved a smoke ball from her tracksuit, and smashed it against the floor. The resulting explosion of gray smoke masked their escape as when it dissipated, they were nowhere to be seen.

* * *

“Dammit!” Kanna lodged her katana into the grass-coated lawn, and her shoes stamped into the ground right beside it as she cussed.

Sasori folded her arms. “This isn’t good.”

“It isn’t?” A girl spoke up from behind the tanned-skinned teen with a sarcastic tone, “Thanks for telling me.”

In response, Sasori swished her head around and scrunched her face at the girl.

“Tokie got Ms. Hatatsami, and Amano... shit...” Asami said with one finger tapping her lower lip.

“Hey!” Sasori snapped back at the class president, “Don’t use her name like that! You know that isn’t her.”

Asami raised an eyebrow at the tanned teen. “Really? Because she looks like Tokie, she sounds like Tokie, and she’s obsessed with boobs like Tokie. I don’t care if she’s possessed. She’s spreading some zombie boob virus, and when this is all said and done, SHE’S going to be the one suspended for causing an alpha-level threat.”

Kanna frowned. “She’d get suspended?”

“She should,” The sarcastic girl said, “She caused all this.”

“Like hell, Asami!” Sasori swished her head aside yet again to eye the girl. “She should get suspended because someone tricked her into starting all this?”

“Tricked by a shady man in a woman-only school. That level of disregard towards blatant red flags is enough to deserve expulsion. But I’m not on the council, so I guess it won’t be my decision.”

Sasori could be heard moaning a groan of displeasure from her clenched teeth as she gave a class president a death stare.

“Stop this!” Kanna broke into the two’s unprompted staring contest. “They have one of the teachers! And if this keeps spreading, we won’t even have the number advantage!”

The class president relented her cold stare, “You’re right,” she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, “Let’s use our skills and catch them by surprise before they expand their numbers.”

Despite agreeing with Asami’s tactic to use their knack for stealth to their advantage, Sasori ignored the girl’s response and began to head back towards the school. “I hope the others are okay,”

“We won’t be helping anyone with you guys arguing the whole time,” Kanna said and began to jog after her, “So let’s work together, yeah?”

* * *

“I understand how this isn’t the most... most straightforward situation to digest. But I assure you the academy is in danger of a boob spreading virus and—” Iida had to stop herself mid-sentence; the absurdity of what she was trying to explain to these girls grew too much even for her. “Alright~ Despite sounding outlandish, any potential threat to the Academy should be taken seriously, no?” Deciding to take on a different approach, she switched to address the E.U.A.’s security guidelines against the class president.

Shoji, the student president class 2-A, let her thick wavy pigtails flow to the side as she glanced away from her book. The glasses she wore dripped down the bridge of her nose, a subtle trait that helped display her distinct level of uninterest in what she was hearing. “Yes,” She sighed, “For potential threats, what would be correct. But for something as ridiculous as what you are suggesting... honestly, I don’t care enough to even humor the idea.”

Iida gritted her teeth. She entirely understood why such an idea would be challenging to digest, but, if anything, the absurdity of it all should make it that more believable. No one here would bother lying about something as ludicrous as a boob-addiction spreading virus spawned from an enchanted jar of milk.

“When the teacher isn’t present, it is your responsibility as the class president to take charge of the students in the class. Are you willing to put them all in danger just because the danger in question is hard to believe?”

With an inhale of breath, one that caused Shoji’s modestly sized breasts to press against the brown buttoned school blouse she wore, she closed her book shut. “You’re trying to paint me as the irresponsible one here? When it is you barging into another class trying to convince them to activate a room-wide lockdown? Maybe you should wait for my sensei to arrive and ask her instead.”

Iida parted her lips open, then closed them again. It was no use. Without apparent evidence, there wasn’t any solid hope of convincing anyone. “Alright,” she sighed, “Then will be the responsible one here.” Without another word, she stepped behind the front desk, an action that took Shoji by apparent surprise. Her hand reached out to begin feeling under the desk for wherever the emergency lockdown button would be located.

“Nnngh~” Shoji moaned to herself and shoved Iida back, “Watch yourself.” She said with a warning undertone and rose to her feet with arms crossed below her chest. “That act just crossed over E.U.A.’s Decency Act, section—”

“Oh, cut it with the professionals. Why are all class presidents such bores?” Iida reached behind her back and unsheathed her fan blade, which flicked out and began to glow. “I’m willing to break a few rules if it means keeping your strict butt and class safe. Just lock the room down already.”

Their little scuffle had caught the attention of the class, and the girls were starting to murmur between each other. But, before anything else could be said or done, both Iida and Shoji’s ears perked upon hearing a faint...

Clank

Instinctively their eyes shifted to the classroom door, particularly the ground where a small black orb had clattered and rolled over the tiles.

Iida breathed, “Oh dear,”

“Smoke bomb,” Shoji muttered in a whisper before raising her voice to the class, “Everyone! Get do—”

KAPOOOOOOOOOOFFF

“Shit—” Iida instinctively lept backward and kept herself low to the ground, all the while keeping her hands and arms protectively over her chest. “Do NOT let anyone touch your boobs!” She shouted over the abundance of rigging and frantic shouts from the girls. Or, attempted to, but, to her dismay, the screams and cries soon shifted to something much more lustful in nature. One by one, the sounds throughout the room consisted of moans. She could hear Boings and Snaps as shirts sprang open and breasts jiggled atop chests.

The thought of using her fans to blow away the smoke had crossed her mind, but currently, the gas was the only thing cloaking her from the evident boob groper in the room.

“What is going on!!?” She heard Shoji shout, then a second later the class president could be heard exhaling an “Oooff~” And, “Ah! Get- Get your hannoticeable~ ffff~” followed by a powerfully noticeable moan, “OOOoaoaaaaahhhhhhhmmmmmmm......”

BOING

“There goes the class president,” Iida rolled her eyes. She then noticed the gas begin to dissolve into the air; with that being the only protection she had against the current assault, obviously, it wasn’t too ideal of timing.

With sight around the reem being returned, what she saw was definitely something she had been trying to avoid. Heavy breathing could be heard from every girl in the room, as each and every one of them was panting amongst themselves and in varying states of disarray. Some were splayed upon their backs, others were kneeling on top of one another with their hands on the other’s boobs, and a few had their shirts ripped at the seams while their breasts struggled to break free. But regardless of the variations, all of them had breasts noticeably larger than before, like everyone had their tits upgraded two sizes.

In a somewhat unsettling sight, one by one, each girl rose to their feet, all possessing mindlessly glossy eyes. They licked their lips and turned towards Iida.

“You were correct.” Shoji rose up from in front of the front desk. Her hands gripped into the wood, and her boobs, now much more busty than before, pressed against the tabletop as her empty eyes stared at Iida. “Luckily, this mindless cow didn’t believe you... perhaps you could be more persuasive next time?”

From behind two girls near the back, Tokie’s voice spoke up as she stepped in front of them. “But there won’t be a next time for you, friend. You are already respectively fertile, so accept your position as cattle for my lord and enjoy these...” The girl moaned as she tweaked and squeezed her nipples through her shirt, which had already popped out the top buttons.

“Uhh,” Iida pretended to consider the offer, “Seeing as how I don’t appreciate being dommed; personally, I am the top in my relationships. I will have to pass. Submitting to others isn’t really my thing, you know? So...” She nodded towards the classroom door, “I suppose I should just leave, for now.”

“Oh, yes. For a dominant lass like yourself to be dominated. It must be a tall order. Well, do not worry.” Toki smirked, “We will make the choice for you. Right, cow?”

“Yes. My lord.” Shoji said. She had walked behind the front desk, each step causing her upgraded jugs to jostle from the milk contained inside. Her hand reached down under the desk, and a small beep was heard as she pushed a button.

CLASS 2-A LOCKDOWN INITIATED The intercom spoke, CONFINEMENT WILL COMMENCE IN FIVE SECONDS

“Really?” Iida snapped, “Now you lock down the room?” She eyed the front door and measured the space from her position near the wall and the number of boobified girls between her and the exit.

“I do as my lord commands,” was Shoji’s only response.

“And you will soon be of the same mindset,” Toki said with a smirk, just as the classroom lockdown initiated. Thick metallic walls began to shift down from behind the door and windows. That was the exact moment Iida’s escape plan came into motion.

Beep-beep-beep-beep

BOOOOMFFFFF

“What—” Toki sputtered as glass from the window exploded outward.

Iida had hoped her obvious desire to exit through the classroom door would mask her real plan to leap through the window. She had planted a timed explosive on the glass while the room was submerged in smoke, meaning all she had to do was keep their attention away from the disc-like device.

“Ggrrrrrkk~” Toki growled in an oddly demonic manner, “GET HER!”

“Sorry, sweeties! I don’t plan on submitting to anyone!” Iida performed a backflip out of the broken window right before the metallic barricades locked the room in. Her sizable chest just barely managed to squeeze through as she left the rest of the mindlessly busty girls sealed inside. She barely managed to stick the landing and land in a crouched position with her hands before her crotch and her knees squatting.

Having just narrowly avoided becoming one of the spreading braindead boobified zombies. Iida spent a few moments breathing to herself on the grassy outside floor.

* * *

“Check.”

Tsuruoka frowned. Her brow furrowed, yet she kept her eyes shut and continued to contract. Her massive chest lifted up and down with a slow, steady hum as she kept her composure in her meditative position. She stayed deathly still in her kneeled position on the hardwood floor. Her stockings stretched as they reached her mid-thighs while her skirt ended shortly below her crotch.

With still closed eyes, she raised a hand to brush aside a strand of purple hair that had flowed over her features. After a soft exhale of breath, she made a decision and reached out to lift her knight and move left one and up, two. “Check.” She said without opening her eyes. Her lips were moist and slick as she spoke with an ever so calm tone.

“Hmm...” The voice across from Tsuruoka hummed while she adjusted her flat bridged glasses.

Silence droned on amidst the room women as Tsuruoka’s sister, Mizuno, sat in a mirroring position with her hands resting before her crotch on her thighs. The two siblings contrasted each other nearly perfectly.

Where Tsuruoka was slender save for her massive endowments on her chest and thickly shaped lower half, her general build was slim to attest to her more elegant and precise form of battle style. She spent more of her time practicing proper eating habits, regulated combat exercise, and precision to one’s form.

On the other hand, Mizuno is the kind to work out and build a generally unmatched level of strength. She works out and gathers gains to her form for hours into the day; such a tactic worked numbers in building muscle that couldn’t be seen with Tsuruoka. She possessed six-pack abs and a defined muscular set of arms and strong legs. And while typically, her sides are covered by an open leather coat with the academy’s logo on the back, her front chest is laid entirely naked and bare, something she purposely does to display her apparent and unmistakable pack of abs. The only form of a “shirt” she wore was a thin strap of padded leather that stretched over the front of her massively large breasts, covering her nipples while the rest was left bare.

They were both different and similar in many ways. With their similarly sized assets not being the only traits in which they relate. One sister was smooth and tactical, the other athletically powerful and empathic; yet where their bodies differed, their minds were nearly similar in intelligence. Hence why their definition of bonding was in this game of chess, where both sides were evenly matched to an exact degree.

“Check,” Mizuno’s dominantly cold voice spoke passively.

Tsuruoka gulped nearly silently and reached her hand out to gently feel over her pieces as both women were using nothing but their senses in order to rely on instincts to lead their choices.

Bzzzzzzt

Her hand hesitated as it lifted one of her pawns. The sisters stayed silent for a moment before Mizuno said, “You plan on checking that?”

After a pause, Tsuruoka said, “My students know not to interrupt me during my few lulls throughout the day.” She moved the pawn forward one space and said, “Check.”

“I see,” Mizuno said, then a moment later chuckled towards her sister, “Of course, I don’t mean literally. My eyes are still closed.”

“Mhmmm,” Tsuruoka responded, “If you opened them, I would know.”

“Why? Is it because your eyes are open?” Mizuno questioned.

“No.”

Bzzzzzt

Mizuno moved her Queen diagonally and said, “Check.” Then added, “That is the fourth time this session. Do you still plan to avoid responding?”

“I haven’t touched my phone, have I?” Tsuruoka raised an eyebrow with her eyes still closed.

“I see,”

“Check.”

As Mizuno pondered her next move, she mused, “Here, I thought you held a soft spot for your students under that icy exterior. Check.” She moved her King and said, “But I suppose you don’t care about them.”

“Are you trying to persuade me to forfeit?” Tsuruoka’s head tilted, “Or are you genuinely suggesting that I do not care for my students?”

Bzzzzzt

“Perhaps a mix a both,” Mizuno’s lips upturned. “Who’s to say? But if my students were trying to contact me so much, I’d try to respond, if only to confirm that they are alright.”

Tsuruoka had picked up a piece but hesitated to move it anywhere, “I have spent hours on end training my girls. My knowledge is their knowledge. There isn’t a situation that can arise that they are not prepared for.” With a silent breath, she placed down her piece and said, “They are my girls. And my girls do not need help from their sensei.” A moment of silence droned on before she remembered to say, “Check.”

“Mmmm.” Mizuno’s lips arched up into a knowing smile through the silence, only for her to openly ponder, “I see. You raised them to the point where they shouldn’t need your aid...” She lifted her Queen and moved it three spaces to the left. “But, with all that stated. And considering everything you taught them.” Keeping a gentle hand, she lowered the chess piece down to the board. “Suppose a situation arose where they truly did need your help. What would you do?”

Tsuruoka opened her eyes.

“Checkmate,” Mizuno licked her lips and eyed her sister with a devious tinkle in her eyes. “Also, you opened your eyes.”

A frown formed itself on Tsuruoka’s face as she met her sister’s gaze. The muscular woman held a distinctly suggestive beauty mark below her right eye, a similar trait that both siblings shared, except Tsuruoka’s was found atop her right breast.

Tsuruoka ignored her sister and grabbed her phone. The device turned on after a tap to its screen, and upon unlocking it, what met her was a series of calls and texts from her pupils. Her brow furrowed, and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as her emerald green eyes scanned over the screen.

Quick to notice the altered look upon her sister’s face, Mizuno leaned forward in her kneeling position, causing her huge chest to hang down, somewhat covering her abs. “What’s the matter? Are they alright?”

“I don’t know.” Tsuruoka rose up to her feet; she spoke in a tone that put her usual serious drone to shame. “They may be in trouble. I will go find them.”

“Uh-huh,” Mizuno cracked a smile and arched her back to pop a few joins while also thrusting out her chest. “You go, Ms. Serious. You definitely don’t want anyone to realize how much you love your girls. I’ll ruin your image.”

Tsuruoka didn’t respond to her sister’s teasing, knowing it would only fuel the fire. Instead, she simply said, “I suggest you check on your pupils as well. If something is going on and you care about your girls as much as I care about mine, waiting for them to contact you might not be the best course of action.”

Mizuno’s smile faded as she watched her sister leave. Wordlessly, she took hold of her phone from her coat pocket and checked to see if she had any missed messages.

* * *

Hssssss

The mechanical security gate ground to a booming lock in front of the classroom door, and Mai could help but allow her calm voice to exhale a sigh of relief. She is usually the kind to keep her emotions in check, as not to allow her mind any unneeded distractions, especially in situations such as this. But, if she were being entirely honest, the whole situation left her more than worried. At the very least, the security lock should give her some level of refuge away from the boob-hungry mob.

Though, that still meant her friends were out there, with the possibility of any stray hand touching their breasts and dragging them into this horrible curse.

Mai clenched her fist and attempted to shake away the thought. The best way to help them, and to help everyone, is to figure out some cure to whatever it is that is going on. Hence why she is in class 4-B, home to the chemistry club; they were always the kind to be found tinkering in their lab room. If anyone could gather a way to restore order, it would be them.

“Well,” The humming voice of Amai, the chemistry club president, brought Mai’s focus away from the door. “The molecular properties match that of regular milk...” The lab coat-clad teen silently chewed on her bottom lip. She leaned forward onto the desk to eye an opened book, her modestly sized breasts faintly pressed against the countertop while her shapely rear jutted against the bottom of her coat. “Mmmmm...” Her eyes flicked from the book back and to the microscope a couple of times. “Yes, the properties exactly mirror each other,” She glanced up to Mai, “I don’t know what to say.”

“Um,” Morioka, the president’s shy lab assistant, rubbed her fingers together while looking aside with her beady eyes. “A-Are you sure this is the cause?”

“Definitely,” Mai stepped forward to get her own look through the microscope, and the two girls moved aside. After a few moments of her own inspection, she sighed and leaned back with a frown. “There has to be something we’re missing.”

Amai tried to present herself as optimistically as could manage while she shrugged, “I mean... unless our eyes are deceiving us, I—”

“Can we process a physical sample and view the data separately?”

“I....” Amai shifted her gaze to the processor machine.

“The process would take a few minutes if we want to be precise,” Morioka said both quietly and quickly.

“That is why we put the room in lockdown,” Mai said while glancing at her phone. Still no response from sensei. She sighed and pocketed the device, “Let’s get this started. The sooner we can work on a cure, the better.”

Mai moved to retrieve the needed tools to properly extract the required sample, all while one girl with crossed arms and narrowed eyes watched her move about. It was Naya, the frowning and rather snappy chemistry club member. She wore a lab coat, matching the rest of the members, and underneath a black tank top that revealed ample cleavage and contrasted the white of her coat and hair.

“Am I seriously the only one here who is willing to question this?” Naya finally spoke her thoughts.

“What?” Hirai, the hot headed and very tanned girl, leaned against the table beside Naya and purposely thrust out her sizable chest, “A boobie virus is too much for you to believe?”

Morioka blushed and glanced down to her own flat chest.

Naya raised an eyebrow, “Is that surprising?”

“No,” Hirai hummed with snickering lips, “After all, you would be jealous if it were true. I mean, other girls would be packing the same weight as you,” Her eyes drifted down to Naya’s exposed cleavage, and the white-haired girl closed her coat with a frown, “If not even more..”

“I’m not jealous,” Hirai snapped, “I’m logical. And this is making no sense. What evidence do we have to lean on here?”

“Mai’s word,” Amai spoke in a straightforward yet assertive tone. The club shifted their gaze to the club president, and she continued, “And from someone as trusted as her, that is enough for me.”

Naya rolled her eyes.

Having ignored the club members’ bickering, Mai raised the glass vial, which contained a portion of the white liquid that had caused this whole mess. She was careful to avoid getting any of it on her skin and most certainly in her mouth. The container was left on the middlemost table; Morioka activated the machine from behind and nodded to Mai when it was ready to take the vial.

Mai inserted the vial into the circular hatch opening at the top of the machine and stepped back as it brought it down and began the analyzing process.

Bzzzzt

While they stepped back and waited, the phone in Mai’s pocket hummed; she promptly retrieved it and answered. “Kanna?” She questioned into the device, “Are you alright? Are your boobs normal-sized?”

“Y-Yeah...” Kanna’s voice responded though a bit winded, “But... I don’t think we have the numbers advantage anymore... Toki and Yukiko got Amano and... and... they got Ms. Hatatsami.”

“A teacher.” Mai mumbled under her breath, “That’s not the best news, with a teacher under their control—”

“I know! I know! They have access to the teacher’s lounge, E.U.A. admin commands, and the list goes on. At least she can’t override any lockdown requests.”

“Except for the gym. Ms. Hatatsami is the P.E. teacher, right? Her credentials permit her complete control of the gym and its features.”

“Yeah—” Kanna sighed. “The plan was for Sasori to reach the gym first and evacuate it since Ms. Hatatsami can just override a lockdown command there. And Asami—”

“Wait.” Mai stared at her phone. “You split up?”

“Well, yeah...” Kanna said, “We need to catch them before...”

“No. No. No.” Mai repeated, “Meet up with them and stay together. You are just easier to pick off on your own.”

“That goes both ways! We were chasing them to try to stop them from spreading it any farther, but the four split off in separate directions.”

“Maybe because they wanted you to split up.”

Kanna went silent for a moment, “Maybe. But, I was chasing down Toki, and she smoke-bombed away, clearly, she didn’t want to take me on.”

Mai opened her mouth, but then Naya stepped in from the side butted into the conversation. “Hey Kanna,” She said with a smirk upon noticing Mai’s annoyed glance, “Tell me. Is this all real, or is Mai making things up as she goes?”

“Hey Naya! I- I know you don’t like my friend. So why don’t ya’ just go somewhere secluded, close your eyes, and stick your chest out and see what happens. Also, bounce your boobs around cause apparently, they can hear the jiggles of boobies from miles away.”

Naya frowned.

And while the rest of the club were either listening in on the phone call or watching the machine process the milk sample, Morioka, with her still blushing cheeks, eyed the canister that sat innocently on the middlemost table. No one had their focus on her nor the canister in contention. A single white droplet found itself coasting down the side of the canister—just one drop.

It must have found its way down the side when Mai was pouring a sample of it into the vial.

Morioka swallowed and glanced down to her chest.

* * *

Asami couldn’t stand the girls in her class, especially after they pulled a stunt like this. A fertilization boobifying zombie-like virus which spreads by fondling another’s breasts? It’s absolutely ridiculous and not what they trained for here at the academy; granted, they were supposed to be ready for the unexpected, but this sat on an entirely different level of absurdity.

She was more than glad to split up away from those two; besides, on her own, she can work with her thoughts and not have to deal with the other two averting her focus.

Just then, a blond-haired figure leapt out of an open classroom door.

“There!” Asami called out in sync with her hand, flicking forward a miniature ninja star from between her fingertips. The tiny weapons, lazed with a paralytic coating, were designed to temporarily immobilize their target without harming them too much. It felt like a prick of a needle more than its larger ninja star brethren.

The blonde girl in her sights was Amano; the poor girl was just arriving for a normal day of school like the responsible young lady she was. And now look at her, crouched on the tiled floor with glossy eyes and breasts almost double in size, they bounced hypnotically in a nearly unending motion. She leapt to the side and rolled on the floor, all the while hugging the ground like some sort of beast. The way her eyes were locked on Aasmi’s breasts made her feel a bit more than uncomfortable.

“Young...” Amano said with a sneer before leaping to the left, “Active...” She bounced onto the ground with her back hunched forward, knees spread apart, and hands touching the floor right before her crotch. “And blessed...” the blonde licked her lips while eyeing up Asami’s rack. “Accept the gift of fertility,”

Asami had grown a bit more than annoyed at this point; she had been throwing the paralyzing stars, yet each launch ended with the girl dodging like a crazed beast. “Yeah. No. My boobs are fine the way they are, thank you, though.” She rolled her eyes and equipped multiple stars between her fingers; she launched them all at once and sent Amano scrambling throughout the hall. Fortunately, Amano was unaware that this portion of the academy was entirely inactive; no girls to “grant fertility” were to be found here. It was only a matter of time before she got herself cornered.

“Hehehehehe...” The blond’s voice echoed as she crawled, leaped, flipped, dodged, and bounced around each star; she skidded across the floor and dashed into the room.

Asami sped down the hall after Amano, with more stars primed at the ready. The moment she entered the room, which was an unused chemistry lab, she sent her stars flying. Amano continued to cackle as she leaped over one of the empty folding tables and pulled it down to the side; she hid behind it to use as cover.

From behind the table, all Asami heard was “Hehehehehe...” and then the blond performed a backflip while grabbing a couple of kitchen knives that had fallen from the table when it was knocked over. As she spun in the air, she launched the knives towards Asami, catching the shoulder fabric of her shirt and pinning her against the wall.

“Shit.” Asami cussed under her breath and promptly moved to dislodge herself from the wall.

Boing Boing Boing

“Hehehehe...” Amano’s voice echoed as she stood up and cackled, “You cannot fight against the gift of fertility. Resisting your position as cattle for my lord..” she grabbed her large breasts and fondled them; the act created ripples that jiggled across her chest. “...will only lower your rank when you inevitably submit.”

“Is that so?” Asami was quick to dislodge herself from the wall and launch eight more stars directly where the boobified girl was standing.

Instead of ducking back down below the table, as Asami had expected and planned for, Amano leapt into the air and performed a backflip; while doing so, she dodged the flying stars and seemingly caught one of the tiny pointed discs in her hands before...

THWING

Instinctively Asami lifted her arm up to protect herself, then a second later she realized what had happened. “You grabbed my star and threw it back? I- How—” Her eyes bolted open upon realizing something grave.

She couldn’t move.

“Shit.” She struggled, “Shit.” But her body wouldn’t budge. “Shit! Shit! Shit!”

How did it puncture the sleeve of her school uniform? They are designed to be thick enough to serve as protection from most blades; that’s why she was aiming for Amano’s hands, ankles and neck. How strong are these controlled girls that they could manage to prick her through her clothing? The paralytic stars were meant to be unnoticeable. Hell she didn’t even feel anything when she was pricked, yet...

“No!” She groaned while attempting and failing to move from her spot. It would wear off in two minutes, but...

Boing Boing Boing

“Heheheheheheeee...” Amano chuckled as she closed the distance between them.

“Don’t even bother! Nnngh~ I swear,” Asami struggled to inch herself in any direction, “If you touch me- I—”

Boing Boing Boing

“You- Don’t- Nnnnnnnnngghhhhh~ It won’t work! I- I—”

Standing right before her, Amano raised her hand towards Asami’s rising and falling chest, “Accept fertility...” She licked her lips.

“It- Won’t—”

Squeeze

Asami shut her eyes, closed her lips shut and...

From outside the room, all that could be heard was...

“Kkkkyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!”

BOING

Silence passed from inside the empty classroom until two minutes later when out stumbled Asami, her back somewhat hunched as her chest was packing two much larger mounds than before.

Bounce Bounce

Asami opened her eyes. Her glossy irises glanced around her as she cracked a smile, “Thank you for the gift of fertility.”

“You don’t need to thank me,” Amano followed her out, her own chest having its own series of jiggles, “Our Lord will accept your appreciation when he feeds upon your fertile fruits.”

Asami licked her lips and raised her hands up to grope herself; she felt her nipples through the school uniform that had just recently lost a few buttons to reveal her fertile cleavage.

A moan escaped her mouth.

“I long for my lord to feed upon his cattle’s essence.”

“He will,” Amano leaned close and stuck her face in Asami’s cleavage. She licked her boobs more than a few times, then raised her head back, “But for now, we must share the gift of fertility.”

Asami smiled and nodded, “Hai!”

* * *

Fighting one another within the school walls, without the eyes of either student’s sensei, is strictly prohibited unless it’s within the training grounds’ borders. Currently, Sasori wasn’t within the training grounds, and her sensei wasn’t anywhere to be seen, which was unfortunate because she could really use her teacher right about now.

Since...

Well, currently, she was fighting all of classroom 3-A, not one, and surely not two; but the entirety of the class. Hopefully, that was enough to paint the image of how severely screwed she was. It isn’t something she’d often say since she is quite skilled herself, but right now, she could REALLY use some help from her sensei or literally anyone.

Sasori performed a frontflip directly over the wooden staff, which had more than certainly crushed through the bleacher seat she had just been sitting on. She rolled on the squeaky gym floor and had to instantly jump back onto her hands, then back again, returning to her feet to dodge two more strikes that were aimed at where she was standing.

It’s hard to find many positives about this situation. At least she isn’t breaking any rules since she was fighting in the school gym under the watchful eyes of Ms. Hatatsami. The P.E. teacher had her arms crossed below her upgrading chest and observed her students (all of which had been converted by her before Sasori could stop it) as they ganged up on her. Right then, she brought up her double-sided tanto to block and parry a staff strike that was aimed at her head. While she struggled against the staff and the girl currently wielding it, she noticed the girl’s hand reach out for her breast.

“Eeepppp!!” Sasori yelped and kicked the girl away right as her fingers nearly brushed her boobs. “Why does my chest have to be this big!” She cursed to herself just as another girl leapt from the side.

Sasori leaned back, her boobs bouncing upwards to nearly brush her chin; she took hold of the two hands that had attempted to sneak around her chest from behind and swung her in front to block and crash against the girl that had dived towards her boobs. The two toppled to the ground just in time for five miniature paralytic ninja stars to be sent her way.

She jumped and spun horizontally, blocking the stars with her tantos and landing crouched on the ground. Two more girls approached from behind; she swung her leg behind her, tripping them, then rolled forward over two fallen girls to “borrow” their paralytic stars which she threw towards the necks of the girls she had just tripped.

Sasori stood up, her body covered in a sheen of sweat as she looked around her. The class all lined the floor and the bleachers, all of their large breasts heaved steadily as they laid unconscious. Her own pair was rising and falling atop her chest as she looked around.

Ms. Hatatsami still stood at the front of the open body-scattered court. “You held off all my girls.” Her usually tenderly chill voice spoke with an odd level of echoey sarcasm. “That is wonderful. You prove yourself as formidable and prime to be on my lord’s premium ranking of fertile cattle.”

“Oh... okay...” Sasori muttered with heavy breaths. “Let me make this clear...” She wiped her brow of sweat and began to fan her chest, the slight jiggles that made certainly caught Ms. Hatatsami’s attention. “I’m a girl... you’re a girl... woman...whatever. We’re all women... females ...erm... you get the idea. Right? We’re not cows, okay? We’re not “fertile” “cattle,” okay?” She pointed her tanto at the teacher and waved it while saying, “So get that out of...” her voice trailed off, “...of...y..your....”

She frowned.

Something felt off.

She pursed her lips and noticed a change... an... alteration or shift in the air... it was faint yet...

Moving on pure instinct alone, she spun her body to the left and sent her foot kicking towards the spot she had just been standing. She felt a thump at the heel of her shoe and heard an “Oooff~”

“Crap!” She said and then lept in the air, performing a roundhouse kick higher than her previous attack. This one collided with the distinct feeling of someone’s face, and she heard a body topple to the floor unconscious.

Three seconds later, the ground where the thump could be heard appeared to ripple and shimmer before a fallen female figure appeared wearing a stealth suit.

“HOLY SHIIIT!” Sasori gasped and clapped her hands against the sides of her tanned sweat coated face, “I dodged a bullet! Or- like a boob fondling bullet! And I- I- I countered an invisible attack! I—”

Ms. Hatatsami frowned. “No. You avoided the offering of fertility. You’re a foolish cattle that is attempting to resist its fate.” The P.E. teacher took a step forward. That one slight movement was enough to leave her chest jiggling. She reached behind her and retrieved a small wooden staff. Upon pushing a button at its base, the staff shot out to its expanded length, and she spun it in the air; the sound of the turning wind it made was powerfully thick as she swung it behind her head, to both her left and right, then rested it at her side as she arched forward and took a battle stance. “Such willingness to oppose fertility will not be tolerated.”

“Oh my god,” Sasori muttered as Ms. Hatatsami dashed forward deceptively fast. Wind gushed behind her; the teacher raised her staff and swung it in a downward curving swipe.

The tanned teen just barely managed to leap over the swipe, but as she was in the air, Ms. Hatatsami swung her staff back down and caught Sasori by the stomach, slamming it into her.

Sasori hit the glossy floor with a powerful THUMP that sent wind gusting around her, her vision was blurred, and she was dazed, but her instincts told her to move, prompting her to roll to the side just as Ms. Hatatsami clamped her hand where her boobs were just resting.

Managing to stagger to her feet, Ms. Hatatsami leapt into the air while flipping and caught Sasori on the side of the face, causing her to spin out and roll across the court. She slid and skidded across the wooden floor and managed to roll into a crouched position.

Slin Slin Slin Slin

Four miniature paralytic stars flew through the air. Sasori pulled out her tantos and swiped in front of her just in time to deflect the attack, but the sound of Ms. Hatatsami launching the stars continued to ring as Sasori struggled to block, roll, jump and dodge the ninja stars.

Ms. Hatatsami appeared annoyed and threw down a smoke bomb. In a completely reactionary move, and now knowing how fast the P.E. teacher could move, Sasori threw down her own smoke bomb and then lept backward on the bleachers. A second later, she saw Ms. Hatatsami jump out the black smoke in the position she had been at with her staff primed to swing.

WOOSH

Sasori ducked as the staff swung over her head and then jumped back to dodge the following swing that crashed into the bleacher. It caused the seating platform they were standing on to crash inwards. Ms. Hatatsami’s strength was enough on its own, but being amplified by this curse shit made the thought of being hit all the worse.

Landing back on another set of bleachers, Sasori dodged left as the staff swung right and then jumped to land a kick towards the teacher’s face. The attack proved ineffective since Ms. Hatatsami grabbed her foot in mid-air and swung her back down towards the court.

The air was forced out of her when she landed against the hard floor, bounced, and rolled. As she tumbled and bounced, she reached behind her hairband and retrieved one of the three particular ninja stars she uses to keep her ponytail intact. She rolled into a crouched position and let her left hand slide against the slick floor while her other hand held the ninja star between her fingers. She swung it forward as Ms. Hatatsami threw more paralytic stars.

Ms. Hatatsami’s miniature stars flew towards Sasori, while her larger one landed at the bottom of the middlemost bleacher where the teacher was standing.

One second later the distinct sound...

Beep Beep Beep

Was heard, then...

KABOOOOOMFFFFF

The bleachers exploded outwards, causing metal scraps to fly about wildly. While Sasori hoped that would slow Ms. Hatatsami down, her current focus was to retrieve her tantos and swipe them in a cross-motion in front of her, just in time to slice the paralytic stars in half where they clattered to the floor behind her.

Through the debris and dust cloud created from the explosion, Sasori barely made out a tall female form jump upwards and landed on the court floor in front of her. “Your resistance will not be appreciated by my lord.”

“Shit...” Sasori moaned and took a battle stance while thrusting forward her tanto sword.

THWACK

Ms. Hatatsami’s staff slammed against her hand, causing her to wince and stagger back as her weapon was knocked aside. She attempted to retrieve her second double-sided blade, but the teacher swung her staff upwards and spun it in a circular motion before knocking aside that weapon as well.

Her foot landed against the glossy floor, causing the wood to crack and break inwards as her large jug jostled against her chest. She then swung her staff, tripped Sasori before spinning the staff some more.

WOOSH

Ms. Hatatsami’s let her weapon rest directly in front of Sasori’s; she held the staff with one hand while her second held up a singular paralytic star betwixt her fingers.

“Know your place as a cow beneath the feet of our Lord.”

Sasori coughed out a dry breath; she was tired, winded, and unfit to fight one of the academy’s teachers... She just... wasn’t good enough.

POOOOOF

An explosion of dark gas erupted from between them; before anyone could do anything, a slim yet distinctly curved female figure leaped down in the abrupt darkness. Sasori could make out much, but the sound of quick thumps, thwacks, and thwomps was heard in quick succession. The smoke died down, and Sasori’s eyes blinked in genuine amazement as she saw sensei Tsuruoka wielding a giant multi-bladed Fūma Shuriken. She swung it in front of her while holding the circular center, and the blades swung fast enough to glow with a purple aura that stirred upwind.

A powerful blast of purple wind knocked Ms. Hatatsami’s weapon back and put the teacher off her feet. She made a swinging motion for Tsuruoka’s massively sized rack but was ineffective at making contact when the sensei swung her leg up, revealing her panties beneath her short skirt, and kicked downwards, driving Ms. Hatatsami’s face to slam against the ground.

The P.E. teacher thumped against the floor hard enough to bounce back upward in time for Tsuruoka’s spinning purple glowing shuriken to summon another powerful blast of wind. One that hit her head on and sent her flying across the court where she crashed through the basketball hoop suspended in the air before she hit the wall and fell down in a pile of metallic rubble.

Tsuruoka spun the giant shuriken in her hand before she pressed a button, and it shrunk back to a miniature size where she placed it in her cleavage.

Then with a cough, she fixed her hair, patted down her skirt, adjusted her glasses, then licked her lips and jiggled her breasts into a comfortable position before saying, after a brief cough.

“I need you to explai—”

“SENSEI!!” Sasori cried and jumped forward to engulf her teacher in a hug. Her face sank directly into the woman’s cleavage, but she was far too relieved to give that any thought. She stayed there for long enough to let out her relief and then plopped her face out of her sensei’s deep cleavage to smile up at her.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Tsuruoka, despite her strict unmoving shown, did offer a comforting pat to her student’s head, a gesture that should display her care for the girl without her needing to break character to issue a smile. “Now, I need you to explain what is going on, alright?”