The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sam

It had started with a coffee cup 8 years ago.

A casual thought that he hated the pattern had caused it to shatter and, through his shock, he realised he had somehow caused it. It took a lot of practice to make his ability focused, to move from spontaneous manifestation to well-honed tool, but over the summers Sam had mastered it.

At school it had been all juvenile pranks. The exploding pen on a friend, the slight move of an enemy’s foot to make them fall down the step. Always self-serving, mildly sadistic, but limited by the imagination of a youth too caught up in acne to dream of his potential.

Things change and of course so did he. Today he’s the well-built but average-looking man she barely noticed as she sat down on the train, her mind numbed by the fatigue of yet another commute to the office and yet another resolution to find a better job. He noticed her and that was all that mattered.

She was twenty, or there about, same as him if her looks were any indication. They may lie about her age but they were clear about one thing, she was an understated beauty. Her eyes were about to be opened to new horizons but even now they shone with a potent cocktail of curiosity, intelligence and compassion.

Her white shirt was too tight to conceal even her tiny breasts and he could see they made an impression not only on her clothing but also on the man sitting opposite. Noted for future use.

A respectable, office-length black skirt guarded her legs from all but the briefest exposure. It could not shield her rear when she had walked on board, however, and he knew from the panty-line that she was wearing skimpy underwear. He had a closet rebel and that appealed to him more than anything her blonde, short hair or other physical charms could invoke. She was perfect because she less than pure herself, though he wondered where the guilt came from sometimes, given that he felt so little and thought so much.

The train set off and the commuters engaged in their ritual sleeping, chatting and vacant looks out of the window. There were many pointless stops en route but he knew that office girls only ever went to Lexington, in fact it was the only city that still seemed to be hiring, so he had all the time he could want.

He closed his eyes and saw the carriage clearer. His arms were crossed under his jacket and his hands were free to roam—as the feet under the swan or the lambs to the slaughter.

She felt a soft current of air pass over her chest as he felt her nipples harden in response. Under his jacket his hands were working now, as feet to the swan, as lambs to their ultimate slaughter. She continued to read her paper so he knew he had the pressure just right, enough but not too much so that it could not be explained by normal convection. He had built himself a special place to enjoy and his erection pleased him.

The man opposite her was easily in his fifties and practised at not letting his attraction to strangers become apparent. It showed only to the expert at the covert study of others and it gave him an idea.

Sam focused on her skirt that had rode up a little as she crossed her legs. She held he thighs together to shield her modesty but it was the flash of calf that had attracted her admirer. The train rocked from side to side and Sam timed himself with the motion, peeling her hem back minutely with ever movement.

Her admirer noticed and became less discreet despite himself. He could not see up her skirt but at this rate she may just expose herself for a microsecond when she uncrossed her legs. It was the kind of sexual-tension he loved at the office, he needed to survive his own sex-poor marriage and he desired just because he could.

The paper shielded her but even if she had seen how her skirt had moved up she would have had no concern. She knew that man was eyeing her up and she had the situation well in hand, in fact she loved the power she felt in transfixing him. Had he been younger and cuter maybe she would have played along but this guy was not worthy.

Sam waited until she uncrossed her legs and then added just a tiny extra pressure to her inner thighs. It was all over in a second and she felt nothing but embarrassment at her failure, quickly slamming her thighs together again and focusing on her paper with renewed earnest. Damn the train, she thought.

Her admirer had struck gold. That brief flash of white panties, moulded around her pussy lips, would be the subject of masturbation for days to come. He would elaborate on that small moment, creating a fantasy that would allow him to use his wife as a surrogate and have this woman again and again. He chuckled inside at his victory whilst Sam chuckled at the erection he saw in the man’s pants.

Share and share alike, Sam thought. She was composed again but still began to watch the man opposite…had he seen or not? It was hard to tell from his face but her pride wanted to know. The train rocked and she noticed that the zipper on his pants was undone. He seemed too engrossed in his book to have noticed and, in fact, he was so intent on maintaining this poker-face facade that he hadn’t.

His sensible, wifely underwear made her giggle inside. He was no big-boy either, judging from the size of the bulge now exposed, and she pitied the poor woman who had to suck on that just to keep the kids happy. She relaxed, even, and proud to know that she could turn men on without trying. As if that idiot could ever get his hands near me, she thought.

Time passed and Lexington was only 12 minutes away by now. Sam had been looking at his lack of reflection in the window, or maybe that was his lack of reflection on the man he saw in the window? Whatever, it was not like he was going to be judged.

His thoughts turned to her again. Both her and her admirer were now back to their commuter routine and he had given them a couple of minutes to settle into the tedium. Then he put his arms inside his jacket again and closed his eyes.

He saw her skirt, covering her crotch, as clearly as is he had been knelt before her. The skirt may prevent him seeing, at this stage, but no barrier could shield the contents from his mind. No audio, no visual and no smell aided him but slow, steady and perfect precision allowed him to place his tongue between the skirt and her panties.

Inside his mouth he pushed his tongue slightly further into his right cheek and he felt the panties yield before him. He watched with satisfaction as he saw her freeze and then pressed just a little more, moving his tongue up and down her clitoris.

At first she thought her panties had dug into her but now the only thing she knew was that she felt like she was being licked between her legs. She looked down quickly but could see nothing but herself, that man was still over there and this was getting scary now. Was she having a fantasy or a seizure? What the hell was she meant to do now?

Sam began to feel her clitoris indent on his tongue. That was the nature of these things – feeling followed by seeing, taste followed by smell and audio. All he had to do was stay in contact and her pussy would be his.

She felt her pubic hair getting heavy as Sam reached around his tongue and held her in a soft but vice-like grip. She decided to head for the toilet and try to check herself, heck anything that was less public than this...but her pelvis had become a lead weight and she could not move. Oh God that feels good…no, you have to move girl!

He could see her pussy now, getting wetter despite her best efforts. She was beautiful, tight yet mature, perfect yet broken. He intensified his tongue and could see her began to squirm, too subtle for anyone else of course but then she was a practised lady. All that mattered was that her inhibitions were falling prey to nature and that he stayed in contact. I want to taste your excitement, my angel.

She placed her paper in her lap and then realised the futility of that as it had exposed her face. The paper was swiftly raised anew but not before her admirer had noticed she was becoming agitated. Curious and worth watching, esp as a cover to zipping himself back up. Darn these pants, what a faux pas!

Her pleasure was becoming more and more intense and she found herself pinned to the seat by animal passion, all external force was now irrelevant. This feels like Gary giving me head, she thought, and then an aside popped into her head – her boyfriend did not have half the skill.

Sam could taste her pussy juices flowing over his tongue as he saw he, eyes closed and head fixed, squirm in silent time to his music. He knew she was past the point of resistance and so he let his hands move to other duties. One moved into her pussy and inserted a single finger alongside his tongue, stimulating her g-spot, whilst the other moved into his baggy pinstriped trousers and took hold of his penis.

He was shocked at how hard he was and it was only then that he realised that this woman was affecting him in a way the others had not. As he imperceptibly began to masturbate he felt her pussy slide around his tongue and finger, all in perfect union.

When she felt something enter her and touch her g-spot it was all she could do not scream out with pleasure. The carriage melted around her as her whole world became the movement inside her vagina, and the waves of orgasm that were beginning to build as a result. She had never felt such tender, skilled persistence before and it was taking her higher that she felt comfortable with, even as the animal inside her pussy cried out for more.

Sam felt himself building as the smell of her engulfed him. The smell was clean, musky and abandoned. He drank her pussy juices and felt himself focusing on her too much.

Control, Sam, control.

He let himself lose the image of her whilst his tongue and finger continued and looked at her admirer. The man was transfixed because she has lost all decorum and had her legs spread wide, whilst she appeared to be in some kind of trance.

The skirt though, it still protected her from being seen again by him! He thought quickly and looked around furtively at the carriage. The seats next to him and her were empty but across the aisle were two men and two women. It was a risk but this was too good an opportunity to pass by, Lexington was fast approaching and he had to work quickly.

Sam watched as he took a digital camera from his pocket. Oh, ok…nice call sir. I’ll make sure you get a good shot. The admirer pretended to be checking how much space there was on the camera whilst he prepared it and then dropped it with a small thud. Reassured that no one had noticed he bent down to retrieve it, his crotch straining at his zipper and causing him intense discomfort.

Sam could hear the slurping of her juices as she began to climax and slowed down, teasing her. Her admirer took a shot in the general direction of her vagina, up her open skirt, and sat back quickly to see what he had got. His heart beat as he cycled through the photos…..wife…..kids….the rear of that young intern….Oh my God…..

He sat in shock as he realised he had seen right into her pussy. Her panties seemed to have become caught on the chair, certainly they were pulled to one side somehow. What his fevered eyes could not see however was the slight indentation on her clitoris, but some secrets are not meant for sharing.

Sam came quietly and then spent the last minutes of the train teasing her. She had wanted this to stop at first but now he had her, captured by her own animal instincts and a plaything for her captor. Control, Sam, control…….he thought with a silent grin to himself.

Finally the train approached Lexington station and she felt a new burst of activity that pushed her over the edge into an explosive orgasm. Sam almost allowed her to maintain her silent façade but he could not help just tweaking the edge of her mouth a little, so that a tiny yelp escaped and made everyone look at her.

She was bathed in afterglow and as weak as a kitten but she still managed to turn it into a breathless coughing fit. Resourcefulness was another trait Sam like about her, it made her special and so much more interesting.

The train pulled into the station as she composed herself once more. Apart from the confused, delighted and totally awake face she wore she was once more just a commuter amongst the mass. Sam had cum all over his underwear again but hey, what else was not news?

He had withdrawn from her but nor before he took a loose strand of pubic hair into his mouth. He had decided that she was worth stage two and hair was the key to unlock that level, so he chewed it and felt her DNA enter his stomach.

As the train emptied he waited for her to stand before getting up himself, causing competition for the aisle. He scratched the base of his nose, smelling her pussy juices on his finger as he savoured his triumph, and then allowed her to go on ahead. Her rear wiggled as she walked down the aisle and towards the door in the now empty carriage.

Sam stood and watched from the aisle as she walked onto the platform, timing that moment to close his eyes and slap her ass. She shot forward in a mixture of pain, surprise and it seemed not a little pleasure. Noted for the future, have a nice day my angel. See you tomorrow.

Sam left and entered the business world

The next day Sam could feel her before he saw her on the platform. Such connections were never uniform, depending on how resistant the subject was, but he tested hers as they waited for the train to arrive.

It was hard to concentrate on the crushed and noisy platform but he closed his eyes and made most of the world melt away. He felt his heartbeat steady and then her heartbeat resonated inside of his chest, next to his but in no way kindred. His steady base line was supporting a fast, staccato symphony and he knew she was becoming every more nervous as the train approached.

That will never do, my angel, for I fear you may lose your nerve. Sam focused harder and moved his heartbeat over hers, suppressing it and calming it down to normal before he opened his eyes again. He saw the train coming, even though he was lost in the crowd, and he knew he was seeing it with her eyes. That’s about as good as it gets for so soon in this stage, he thought, with a tiny smile.

He fought his way through the crowd as the train pulled in. By the time she was ready to board he was her silent shadow once more, watching her rear wiggle into her usual seat as he sat beside her. He was the very model of the city gentleman, young of course but probably in trading somehow, and she did not feel threatened by his proximity at all.

Opposite them today was a young girl who, judging by her books, was an undergraduate at one of the Universities in Lexington. She was 18, with dark hair and hazel eyes. Her blue jean showed off toned legs and her sweater, whilst too loose to allow much of the pleasure underneath to be known, could not stop even the most casual observer from seeing she had a nice, trim figure.

The train pulled away and the commuters obeyed the call to fall into their routine. The girl opposite began to read Basics Of Law whilst she……it’s about time I stopped calling you “she” my angel come here for a second, he thought as he closed his eyes.

He entered her eyes and read her newspaper. After a few seconds he began to open her mind to his and he saw the nametag she had put in her bag this morning. Nice to meet you, Susan.

Sam knew that probing too deeply was impossible at this stage, for the initial link was always recent thoughts, images and emotions, but every now and again he got lucky. If something triggered a deeper response then it was open, like a hyper-link in the menu of the mind. He enjoyed deep-water fishing and wondered what Susan had for him today.

Her mind was flooded with her thoughts from yesterday, her fear, her pleasure, her constant thinking at her work that day as to what had happened. She had been too confused to confide in anyone including Gary whom, Sam noted with a hint of acid pleasure, she had been unable to bring herself to touch last night.

It seemed she had concluded that it was a hallucination brought on by stress and to try make herself better, and also in guilt to make amends to Gary, she had persuaded him to have a meal and book a hotel tonight. They were intending a quiet, romantic night in and Sam was already working on ways to make capital from it.

Enough of the homework, although tedious as it was it needed to be done. Time for a little exploring.

Susan found herself losing interest in her newspaper as she daydreamed her way through the morning so far. She had woken and went into the shower, checking herself in the mirror; making Sam hard at the sight of her firm, naked breasts and tight blonde pussy. Her thoughts floated to the time when she got dressed, seemingly to slow on her black satin panties and bra as they were put on, before vaporising into the present once more.

Sam decided to experiment. He went inside Susan’s eyes again and made them dilate as she caught a chance glimpse of the legs of the girl opposite, whilst softly increasing her heart rate and stimulating her perspiration. Her body did the rest and she became aware of a hardening of her nipples and the subtle beginnings of wetness in her crotch.

Susan was caught off-guard by this sudden reaction and one of her deeper thoughts linked into her mind. It was of when she was 13 and she had been with her friend in their house, trying on some clothes before a school party. She had only just reached puberty and found herself fascinated to see the physical maturity of her friend, those amazing breasts and that pussy mound. It had excited her; ashamed her then excited her again to look, although now it was a memory long buried by guilt.

All Sam had to do now was to maintain her heart rate as her latent desire and curiosity were released into her system. I wonder what you look like naked….the thought had entered her head, shocking her and pleasing Sam with the spontaneity. He nurtured it, as farmer with his seed, taking advantage of her absent-mindedness to make her place her left hand onto her crotch.

The shock of the touch brought her round but in a pleasant manner. For a second she was taken back to the fear of yesterday but she realised it was her this time, which mixed her adrenaline and passion together to send her heart into overtime. She was aroused now, in a way too deep to ignore but too shocking to acknowledge, and so she made conversation with the girl in a spirit of delighted self-denial.

“I could not help noticing you are reading law. That must be complex”

Susan said it with the winning smile of the beauty queen as the other girl lowered her book and smiled back.

“Not as bad as it sounds, it’s just a matter of learning the precedents and then trying to interpret them. More history than anything else”

It was a lame joke but Susan wanted to bond and she laughed, causing the other girl to laugh as well. Susan extended her hand and introduced herself, enjoying the soft skin on the hand she delicately embraced.

“Nice to meet you Susan, my name is Debbie. Are you off to work?”

A simple question but in that delightful way of women, which Sam detested at one level but which had also served him so well before, they fell into conversation. As Susan subtly interrogated Debbie for Sam he remained silent, dozing to the observer but continuing to feed Susan’s arousal. He knew from yesterday that this was a resourceful lady and that she would do all he could hope for by the end of this journey.

By the time Lexington station was approaching the two women had exchanged phone-numbers and had discovered they both liked to work out, albeit at different gyms. Sam had felt Susan flush when she heard this and it was therefore no surprise when she had offered to make Debbie a guest at her gym this lunchtime.

The two women walked onto the station together and Sam stood up once the carriage had emptied. He took out his mobile and called his boss to tell him that he would be working from home today. Then he blended with the shadows that kept Susan company as she went to work.

He knew she’d be out of range once she entered the place but that was not the objective. Right now he had to keep her heart rate up to counter her guilt, self-questioning and self-denial. After all, she only wanted to show her new friend a decent gym, right? Yes, she’d had a few thoughts but they were not making her offer. Sam knew by the time she entered the block that she would not fail to make the rendezvous, so he set out for a morning of walking and preparation.

Lunchtime came and Sam waited inside the gym for the women to arrive. He was a man of means and the trial-membership plus new gym-gear was merely the entrance fee to a very exclusive show. He sat at a table facing the TV and nursed a coffee, which allowed him to close his eyes and wait without attracting the slightest attention.

He entered Susan and saw through her their progress into the changing rooms. She was excited, despite her own thoughts that tried to salve her conscience, and he helped her to be almost breathless as they opened the door.

Five women were in the changing room already, in varying states of physical prowess and undress, and Sam enjoyed a very cursory look as Susan followed Debbie to the lockers. He trusted Susan to be smart enough to make this subtle and so he sat back and relaxed.

Debbie kept appearing in stolen glances, as postcards from a Victorian peep show, and each glance brought a new reward. First that sweater had gone to reveal a blue bra and wonderful, rounded breasts that made Sam gasp. Then she was topless, free to move and bending slightly to undo her jeans. Susan was gripped by her own curiosity now and stopped to stare as her friend bent over, exposing blue panties which had no hope of concealing the pussy-lips below.

Sam heard her thoughts and felt her arousal, as another buried memory became open to him. This was kindred to the last but her shame had prevented him from seeing how much she had desired to touch her childhood friend between her legs. Noted for future-use my angel.

Susan was too much the lady to allow herself to be caught and that turned Sam on even more. The longer he was with this one, the more he knew that the boundaries from the others were not applicable this time. By the time Debbie had put on her sports-bra and kit, Susan was ready and looking as if she had never thought of anything other than the gym-session ahead.

Sam heard Susan cross a mental line as they entered the main gym again. Good, sweetheart, inhibitions are for the ignorant. I sense much potential in you, he thought as he watched them pass.

As he walked into the main area himself a casual thought grabbed him. Much potential and much danger…….what?, get a grip you moron. He angrily attacked the weights as he kept them under covert surveillance.

Susan had spotted him and recognised him from the train today, that much was flashed to him as he felt her look in his direction. He deliberately bent down and heard her think “nice ass” before turning to face her, hearing her mind conclude with a giggle, “shame he’s ugly as sin”. She turned away and Sam smiled at her decision, knowing just how he would change her mind. All in good time….

The gym session was ending and Sam went into the locker-room first, quickly stripping and entering one of the shower cubicles. He ran the water on full and closed his eyes, just in time to see Susan and Debbie entering their own locker-room.

He held his erection softly as he saw Debbie strip for the shower. Her body was beautiful, with a thick snatch of dark pubic hair that crowned her young pussy, as she grabbed her towel and headed for the showers.

Sam did not know if this was going to work yet, for it took a day or more with resistant subjects, but then again Susan was not one of those. He entered her mind again and tried to get her to focus on the panties that Debbie had discarded.

Susan began to feel excited as she focused on the panties that Debbie had left. She knew they were fresh, full of scent and her fantasies from childhood came racing back. She looked around as Sam made her heart accelerate, no one was there and no one would know…go on girl. She took the panties and smelled the crotch deeply, feeling herself melt as the scent fulfilled one of her deepest longings. She had no idea why but she wanted to taste Debbie as well, so she took a few of the loose pubic hairs that were in the panties and ate them.

Sam chewed on the hair and savoured his success. To move to stage two from cold always took time, he knew, and Debbie would have to wait for another day. There was no hurry as Susan would ensure that the day came, especially after tonight, and so he contented himself with viewing through Susan for now.

He tried another experiment to test the link. Susan suddenly had a naughty thought and grabbed her compact mirror from her bag before entering the shower cubicle next to Debbie. Sam saw her run the water, but on cold and away from her body, as she sat on the cubicle floor. She placed the mirror just under the partition, so that is was almost invisible to Debbie, as she spread her legs and began to finger herself.

Sam saw Susan’s open pussy in the mirror and shared her delight as they both saw Debbie showering before them. Susan moved her fingers inside her in just the way she liked, the way that Gary never seemed able to emulate, and she watched Debbie as she washed her toned ass and bent over to wash her feet. Susan began to build, no need for help from outside this time, into a deep, deep climax that made her shudder. As Sam felt her orgasm wash through him he paused from his own masturbation, then allowed himself release whilst staring at both the pussy’s on display.

Sam let them leave the gym before he emerged. He had work to do before tonight and it would help if Susan did not see him quite so soon again. He entered the city and merged with the crowd. He had no need to guess where to be this evening.

He was inside the hotel lobby when Susan entered with Gary, although he had changed his clothes and kept a very discreet distance. He stood in a corner as he entered her mind, using her eyes to see the room they checked into was 1412, and then let them enter the lifts before checking in.

“Is 1413 free tonight? Only my wife and I were here last month and we liked the view?”

The desk clerk checked

“Yes, it’s free. Would you like it?”

“Please and no alarm calls for me”

“As you wish sir”

As Sam filled in the paperwork he thought about Gary. He was the good-looking, well-built jock-type that Sam detested – all muscle and no brain. He could see why Susan liked him but then, she’d never had her world expanded before. Sam smiled.

Once inside his room, Sam relaxed and viewed the world through her eyes. He saw them go to dinner and learned how much his conversation bored her, but also how much she desired him physically, and so he kept her heart-rate low. Susan found herself feeling calm, even when kissing Gary, and it felt more like she was with her brother than her boyfriend. She compensated with a few glasses of wine and Sam saw her world mellow, as Gary consumed enough wine to show Sam he had at least one weakness.

It was three hours before they returned and it was clear to Sam by then that they had one thing on their mind. Susan was becoming aroused, thanks to the alcohol, and she went into the bathroom to prepare herself whilst Gary turned on the TV and laid on the bed.

She looked at herself in the mirror and then used the toilet. As she stood to flush she felt herself gripped around the mouth and shoulder, then pushed to the floor in a motion which took the air from her for a second. Sam revelled in her fear as he sat on his bed, holding her mouth whilst slowly taking down her trousers and panties.

“You’ve been a bad girl” Sam said quietly to the empty room “Wanting him despite my efforts”

Susan could hear the TV outside and see herself in the mirror. She was shocked to see no one holding her, yet she felt the sponge being forced into her mouth and herself being taken over a lap.

Inside her mind her terror allowed another memory to surface and Sam eagerly read it. This was of her father who had used to spank her as a little girl and of her terror then as well -although as she had aged she had begun to almost yearn for it once more. Another guilty secret that had been buried with the others. Sam had guessed as much from the train yesterday and he was pleased with his own judgement.

The TV blared as Susan felt Sam strike her naked bottom with his hand. She saw her cheek indent and tried to scream with pain and terror but the sponge turned it into a muted cry. More strokes came every 15 seconds unless she struggled, when they went to one ever 5. Soon she learned that she was unable to escape and that to try was to invite further pain.

Sam felt her fall weak in his grip and he knew he has scored his first victory against her soul. It was hard for him to restrain himself but he knew that too much now would leave her with marks that she could show. He felt inside her pussy before moving his hand to her mouth, replacing the sponge that now floated to the sink and became full with cold water. Sam held the sponge against her bottom long enough to ensure that no red-marks would be visible.

Susan felt all pressure abandon her and she was alone, shocked into silence on the bathroom floor. Sam heard her thoughts, how she wanted to talk to Gary but how she feared he might no believe her. She stood up and checked herself all over – not a bruise or a mark, how could she prove what had happened?

To hell with it, she was going to have to share this or she would go insane. She composed herself as best she could and opened the door, to see Gary asleep in a drunken stupor on the bed. Sam felt her rage and betrayal; it made him feel alive again.

Susan wept softly as she undressed and went to bed. It was 2 hours before she was finally able to sleep but that was ok, Sam was patient man.

He felt her mind enter the dream world and the second level of her was opened to him, to travel at will as it cascaded between the past and present in chaotic images. He felt her need of emotional support as she instinctively reached for the comfort of a man, although Gary was behind a glass wall that her anger refused to lower.

Her search created a new man, almost like Gary but with a different face, with whom she was telling her experiences to. Sam waited until she was in the depths of this dream before changing the setting.

He took his erection into his hand and lay facedown on the bed as Susan saw her dream-man enter her under the covers. The sights, feel and smells of her excitement quickly washed Sam into her vagina and he felt her respond with the intense desire that only those with a dream fulfilled can know.

As they built she began to moan softly, too sleepy to cry out yet too excited to remain silent. Sam rode her with the patience of a man who has tamed a wild animal and now watches it perform for him.

This was not enough, however, and he gently nudged Gary until he was semi-awake. Gary saw Susan in slow animation and watched in partial slumber as Sam fucked his girlfriend next to him, with the covers masking the indentations on her vagina and no weight to move the covers or make the matress creak.

That’s it , you dumb wanker, watch as she enjoys her dream man and moves ever further from you.

Susan felt ecstasy as she had never felt before, reaching orgasm with a cry and shudder that made Gary wonder. He looked at her and concluded that at least whatever nightmare she was having was over, before rolling over and going back to sleep

Sam let her rest for a while whilst he made himself a cup of cofe and recovered. She was ready for the third stage he thought, then hesitated for he’d never gone that far before. But this one was special, infinnite and not boring like the rest—do it.

He left his room and entered the hallway. The door 1412 took no more than a second to open and close as he entered the darkened room. He saw both of them asleep, in fact their breathing indicated they were deeply asleep now, and he moved towards Gary.

He stood next to the sleeping man and linked with Susan again. She saw her dream man return and her arousal was instant. Sam removed her dream-paralysis and as she saw herself kneel over Gary’s sleeping face, Sam saw her move towards him.

Softly moving Gary to the centre of the Bed, Sam took his pants off and knelt over the other side of his face. He then took his time as he felt Susan stroke his hardness and begin to suck on him with great skill, each movement a mere half-inch from the closed eyes of her boyfriend.

Another sub-thought appeared. Susan had always been disgusted by the idea of tasing cum and Gary had always tried to persuade her to swallow him. For her dream man, thanks to Sam, that was going to change.

Sam enjoyed a slow 10 minutes of sucking and fondling before he allowed himself to cum inside her mouth. She swallowed with a look of intense pleasure whilst he took some of his cum onto his finger and moved around behind her. He thrust his finger deep and soft into her womb and revelled in the thought that he would still be swimming inside her by morning. Stage three was about to begin.

As he allowed her to sleep again he was struck with an after-thought and he went back to Gary again. He softly opened his mouth and placed his tip into the hole – a quick movement as a trophy was enough to leave a little inside the mouth.

That cock-sucker has only just begun to lose, Sam thought, as he returned to his room.

Sam awoke with a feeling of excitement and fear. He’d been inside his conquest before, of course, but he’d never allowed himself to merge with them and create the 3rd stage. None of them had ever kept his interest before, not like her, and he felt the sweat of the unknown on his brow. So this is what is feels like to be alive, he thought.

He opened his mind and very cautiously entered Susan. The mind had always been an interactive television to him before, limited choice and primarily casual entertainment, but now he had some measure of editorial control he felt unsure. If in doubt, take your time old son.

Susan had been awake for 2 hours trying to compile in her head everything that had happened. How she could explain it to Gary when she could not even explain it to herself?

Inside she felt as though she were in the eye of some insidious storm, for whilst she had remained the same everything around her had been twisted into an unrecognisable landscape. Her thoughts echoed inside Sam’s head as he poured himself a cup of coffee and waited for the morning’s entertainment to begin.

The train may have been some delusion but last night….her eyes drifted to the bathroom door and she shivered…..that was no illusion. Someone….something had happened to her in there and it had a sentience which made her fear it that it had not been a chance encounter.

Sam whispered softly to the empty room, as the snake spoke to Eve.

“Maybe it is just delusions, maybe I’m losing my mind?”

Maybe it was delusions, she thought, though if that were the case she needed some professional help before she lost her mind completely. She did not feel mad although, with the way her feelings had been in flux recently, she did not know what she was feeling right now.

Her heartbeat began to settle and her fear began to recede as her thought drifted to Debbie again. Mind you if that changing-room was madness bring it on girl! Flashes of Debbie’s pussy began to fill her mind as the naughtiness of the showers made her spread her legs and explore her wetness.

Sam showered as he kept her in view. This was a pleasant surprise for he’d only intended to keep her calm until lover-boy woke up. He’d known she had a wicked side but she had begun to embrace her sexual freedom much faster than he could have dared to hope for.

Susan placed a single finger inside her vagina and began to rub her clitoris softly. She was stunned by the ocean she found waiting for her and also by the crackle of pleasure that arched through her images of Debbie. Those shining Hazel eyes, that perfect rear when she bent over, the sight of her fingers as she washed her pussy just too slowly to hide the secret thrill.

Susan felt the room melt as the passion warmed her skin, making the world into just one supreme crusade for intense, sweet release. As she built further she saw Debbie slip from her mind ; replaced by the man she had encountered last night. How could she have forgotten that dream?

Her heart raced her to the finishing post as she suddenly saw, smelt and tasted the vivid images from a few hours ago. It was the most intense dream she’s ever had and it still felt so real even when replayed for a second time.

Good for you sweetheart, Sam thought as he felt the warm water wake him gently, focus on everything that made your heart sing and remember how Gary was not involved. He could feel she was about to reach an incredible climax and, whilst tempted to enjoy it with her, Sam decided a little more aversion therapy would be of more use.

A simple wave of his hand was enough to nudge Gary awake. His hangover hit him almost as fast as the realisation that Susan was masturbating next to him, groaning like he had never heard before even when they were making love. Gotta love the male ego, thought Sam with a smile, here it comes….

“Susan!”

Her name echoed inside her private pleasure dome and reverberated until every image on ever pain had been shattered, leaving her naked, alone and robbed of her chance to feel Heaven. Her anger was only contained by her breathlessness as she hissed her reply

“What?”

Gary was taken aback by her vehemence but did not let it show

“What are you doing?”

Inside she screamed ‘finding the release and comfort you were to drunk to give me’

Before she remembered that she needed to talk to him. She mellowed as her unspent passion began to hide her adrenaline into more diplomatic places.

“I was just playing with myself, love, that’s all”

“I’ve never seen you get that high before. What were you thinking about?”

She was too savvy not to know that he meant ‘who’ with his ‘what’. Oh great, he’s getting insecure about it. His question brought some of the images flooding back to her and she found it hard to tell him a lie

“You and how you looked last night”

Gary smiled and held her as she died inside. Of all the things to tell him, you had to tell him that his actions last night made you horney today? She had salved his ego at the cost of resurrecting her fears, causing her to feel unsure at the very time she needed to be clear with her words.

Sam dressed as he closed his mind. He had work to do and the weeds were set to grow without his help, if he knew Gary like he thought he did. He’d decided to get the edited hightlights from Susan later and at the same time to give her some space, enough to lower her guard again and to see what she would try on her own.

Sam left 10 minutes later and heard the sounds of raised voices coming from 1412 as he passed by. He reached for his mobile and dialed the number that Susan had obtained for him yesterday.

“Hello”

The voice was hurried as, looking at the time, he had hoped it would be

“Hello, sorry to disturb you but I was on the train to Lexington yesterday and I saw you leave one of your notebooks on the seat as you left. In the crush I could not catch you up but I did overhear you and another lady swap numbers so I thought I’d call you. If you don’t need it or anything then I’m sorry….”

“…errrm…ok, thank you. I was not aware I’d lost one but then I have a few to keep track of.”

“I assume you are a student given that the notes are all based on essay titles. I’d be happy to swing by your University today and drop them off if you are going to be in”

“Thank you, are you sure? It’s very nice of you Mr?”

“Mr Grant, Samuel Grant, and it’s no trouble at all. Which Uni. are you at?”

“The main one, of 14th street”

“I know it. Ok, I’ll drop the book off this morning on my way to work. Who should I ask for?”

“Debbie Mitchell, I’m in 1st year law. Thanks again Sam, see you soon”

The phone went dead and Sam entered the hotel lobby. Approaching reception he skimmed over a copy of the local telephone book.

Debbie Mitchell… right number….there you are, my sweet. He noted the address and entered the city rush hour.

Sam arrived at the University an 30 minutes later. He knew by then that lectures should have started and that he would have a couple of hours to prepare before he met Debbie. First thing was first, however, and that was to get past reception.

“Can I help you?”

The receptionist had spotted him as he entered the door and it took him off-guard for a second.

“erm…yes, thank you. My name is Samuel Cody and I have just moved into Lexington from upstate. I am about to finish my year-out and I hoped to complete my degree here next semester.”

The receptionist looked at him with a side-ways glance. Not too many students turned up in a business suit, even when they were accepted, but hey maybe this one had standards? She laughed to herself.

“Ok Mr Cody, we have a prospectus here if you would like to take one away”

“Thanks but I was hoping to talk to someone if I could?”

Ok, so this was going to be the stubborn-type. Never mind she could fob him off with Mr Deakin.

“That’s fine, I’ll just ring Mr Deakin who is the admissions director and see if he is free”

As she reached to pick up the phone, Sam placed his hand in his pocket.

“Odd, I seem to have no dialling-tone from this desk. I am sorry, Mr Cody, would you mind waiting here whilst I use another phone down the hall?”

Sam shook his head and gave her a sweet smile before sitting down.

Deakin was hard to reach and it had taken her 10 minutes before she could ask him to come downstairs. When she returned to see reception empty she cursed the impatience of people these days and then turned to use the hall-phone again.

Sam was on the second-floor by then. He opened his mind to Debbie and felt her presence guide him to her lecture-hall, before he peered in to see her sat on the third row back. Some 60 other students surrounded her, in various states of interest as the lecturer talked about the nuances of Walker Vs The People, 1848.

Sam walked down the hall a while and found a chair to sit in. He could feel a strangeness about the connection to Debbie which surprised him for, even though it took a while to become solid sometimes, this was a vagueness between stages one and two of which he had previously been unaware. He could see through her but not hear her surface thoughts, could feel her heartbeat but not her pussy.

Time to experiment, my friend. He closed his eyes and moved towards the breasts that had so thrilled him in the gym, starting with the softest lick of her cotton shirt. Debbie was too engrossed in the lecture to notice as Sam penetrated that flimsy layer to see her bra, straining against the odds to contain the treasure beneath. He also saw the 3-inch silver crucifix.

He placed his hands around the back of her bra, underneath the shirt but not touching the skin, and then swiftly undid the clasp. Debbie felt the pressure on her breasts flee as he bra sprang open but, enclosed as she was by 5 students on each side, she could do little more than curse to herself and make a mental note to fix it once the lecture was over.

Sam could see her eyes dart to her chest and knew she was distracted. Timing it with her breathing he broke the chain holding the crucifix and it dropped into the waist of her skirt then, with a little help, it entered her panties and came to rest just inside her pussy. The two arms slightly held the lips apart whilst the stem rested against her clitoris.

Debbie froze as she felt it drop and tried to compose herself when it had finally come to land. Her first instinct was to move a little, let it drop down her leg and to the floor, but when she began to wriggle it seemed to have made matters worse. Instead of falling out it had flattened and when she had moved back to where she started she felt it penetrate her, with the arms now on her clitoris and the stem on her g-spot.

Debbie was horrified at the symbolism of it all but it seemed that nothing short of removing her panties, hardly a current option, was going to move it. She decided to tough out the rest of the lecture and then wait until everyone had left the hall.

Sam was enjoying looking at her breasts almost as much as her visible, if subtle, discomfort at her current situation. He savoured it for a minute before withdrawing and kneeling before her, his hands spread to touch the wooden bench where she was sitting. Focusing some of his energy on the bench he began.

Debbie felt a very slow vibration running through the bench she was sitting on, as if someone were drilling something nearby and the affects were shaking her part of the room. She assumed it was a passing truck and tried to pay it no heed but it grew and, worse, it was making the lightweight crucifix vibrate even faster.

She had played with a vibrator before but they had always been so heavy and hard to manoeuvre. Suddenly she was feeling a featherweight vibration that was stimulating her clitoris and G spot at the same time and the sensation was incredible, yet her guilt, shame and confusion caused her to freeze.

Debbie leant forward to try to move the vibrations away to a safer area but to no avail. As she did so she noticed that the women on either side had also reacted to the vibrating bench, spreading their legs slightly and leaning forward to enable their pleasure to begin. Unlike her, however, they were feeling nothing but a mild, cheap thrill. She was building and becoming more animated because of it.

Sam took this moment to grab some of her loose pubic hair himself and eat it. The current proximity seemed to allow stage two to finally become established and he entered her mind on a fishing trip.

He was assailed by links to the bible and it was clear Debbie was an active Christian, currently feeling a lot of religious guilt over her joy. He was aware of just how close to climax she was and so he slowed down the vibrations, just enough to keep her enslaved but insufficient to give her release, whilst he hunted through her other surface thoughts.

The pleasure linked to a vibrator she had at home….which was hidden from David, her boyfriend of 2 years…..whom she did not allow to touch her because she was saving herself for marriage. Sam had never met a virgin who was 18 before and, for a small second, he wondered if he should be here.

Since when did you have pity for one of them? What is the matter with you? About time this poor girl had some fun, anyhow.

Debbie felt the vibration slow and almost felt disappointed, despite herself. She hoped it would ease enough to allow her to leave the hall but instead it began to intensify again, this time moving slowly in and out of her vagina as it moved. It had very little physical impact, remaining pressed against her g-spot and clit, but psychologically it struck her that this was the first time she had felt something move that way inside her. She was hypnotised by the steady rhythm and the vibrations that teased her ever closer to the edge.

Sam moved inside her panties to enjoy the sight, sound and smell of her orgasm as he gently allowed her to find sweet release. Debbie sat back in a controlled yet rigid movement, eyes screwed closed, as she enjoyed her silent freedom.

Her mind was a flood of emotions, guilt, pleasure, excitement, bewilderment and fear. She needed to get out of there and she did, as soon as her breath returned and allowed her to make her excuses. She passed the empty chair down the hall and went to the ladies toilet to recover, whilst Sam shadowed her and stayed in contact.

20 minutes later she felt composed enough to leave. Sam knew she was feeling so guilty about what had happened in there that she intended to go to the Friday evening service tonight, something she rarely did. First however, having forgot them in her rush, she needed to go back into the lecture hall and collect her bag and books.

When she had them she went downstairs out into the street, where she ran into a man who was wearing a business suit. She said

“Oh, I’m sorry”

“No worries, I should not be here as it is. I’m late. Did you just come from inside there?”

“Yes, why?”

“It’s just that I am looking for a Debbie Mitchell, she’s a student here and I was meant to bring her a book of notes she dropped this morning. I ended up being late for work and now I am looking for her”

“Sam?”

Sam feigned surprise

“Debbie….? Wow, small world! That’s saved me a hunt. Here you go”

He handed her a book of notes he had taken from her bag. Debbie looked at it and Sam could here her think “I could have sworn I packed this today?” before, in her hurry to move on, she just accepted it as deja vue

“Thank Sam, you are an angel! See you around”

She hurried off to grab some lunch as Sam thought, see you later.

Sam had changed into casual clothes by the time he arrived to the church. He timed his arrival to be 5 minutes after Debbie had gone inside, with a stick-insect man he presumed to be David. He then entered and smiled as the vicar welcomed him

“Hello, it’s always nice to see a new face”

“I’m new to this district. Pleased to meet you, I am Samuel Grant.”

“Welcome again Mr Grant, I am sure you will find this church to be a friendly one”

As the conversation with the Priest continued, Sam enhanced Debbie’s hearing and made her focus upon it. As Sam’s name was mentioned she instinctively turned round and, recognising a face that had helped her today, smiled at him.

Feigning surprise, Sam smiled shyly back and then made a slow walk towards her.

“Hi again. Hey, I don’t suppose I could sit with you two tonight could I? My old church is not a formal as this one and I am afraid I am going to look a fool”

Sam knew he had guessed right with his approach as he felt the wave of empathy wash over Debbie.

“Sure, Sam – we were all new once, don’t worry”

Sam knew enough church from his childhood to fake most of it. The rest he simply looked at Debbie and she helped him through. He kept a respectful distance from her and waited for his moment to happen.

40 minutes into the service the vicar stood up and offered communion to the congregation, finishing with the words

“Although we are many we are one flesh, for we all drink from the same cup”

The congregation began to file forward as Sam ensured he was between Debbie and David. As the shuffled forward he took out his handkerchief to stifle a cough, whilst placing inside his mouth some of his own pubic hair and semen which he had ground to the finest powder.

They approached the altar and Sam knelt down with Debbie alongside him. David was forced to move to the far end as Debbie had taken the final place. The Vicar moved along the row.

“The body of Christ”

He presented each person with a piece of bread. Sam took it and lodged it in his gum, away from the hair.

“The blood of Christ, shed for you”

He presented each person with a chalice, which they sipped and then said “Amen”. The Vicar stood over Sam

“The blood of Christ, shed for you”

Sam took a sip and in an imperceptible move he washed it over the hair, before releasing it back into the chalice.

The vicar stood over Debbie

“The blood of Christ, shed for you”

She took a sip and said “amen”.

Sam felt the DNA enter her system and said “amen”

The late cry made the Vicar and Debbie look at him. He adopted a sheepish “sorry, I’m new look” and they thought nothing more of it.

The service continued for another 20 minutes but Sam was only half-listening. He was trying to fine-tune stage 3 inside Debbie as she sang but her conscious state made it hard to do without causing suspicion. Nonetheless, he felt sure that he would have enough in a few hours to make her act on something already within her.

After the service Sam thanked Debbie and David for their friendship and left on good terms with them. He needed to check on Susan.

Finding her would have been hard in the old days, given his limited range, but thanks to a silent mobile-phone call he was able to get enough linear trace on her mind. She was eating at a diner in downtown and, when he arrived, he soon knew why.

Gary had listened with incredulity to her when she had tried to be honest. He was never the most sensitive man but when she described having an intense orgasm on the train and being spanked in the bathroom by an invisible force (she had left out Debbie for she thought that unconnected) he had swung between jealousy and laughter. All he kept saying was that she needed to see a doctor, she was clearly either delusional or that this was some wacky way to tell him that she was having an affair, and to call him when she’d come to her senses.

Susan was eating alone tonight with a heavy heart. Sam was truly shocked to find that this bothered him. Anyway, he thought, that was the story so far and it meant he had a busy night ahead. She had seen the doctor and he had suggested it was stress-induced erotic fantasia, requiring a few days rest and then a repeat visit, so she intended to stay home all weekend. Sam knew where to find her and that is all that counted right now…..but his heart was heavy as he saw her face from afar.

Sam – you are getting tired, old friend. One big night and then you gotta rest, ok….you are having some weird thoughts.

It was 9pm and Sam reached Debbie’s house after removing his pubic hair. He opened his mind to her and saw her eating supper with her family, having kissed David goodbye and scolded him for having roaming hands. Time was short and Sam had to move fast.

As Debbie ate she began to remember the sensation of the crucifix between her legs. The vibrations and the slow, pumping motion which had captivated her despite herself. She felt the wetness as she reminisced and made her excuses to take a walk around the block.

Sam walked behind her as she took in the night air, feeding her thoughts.

Debbie began to wonder if there was anything sinful in getting a dildo? She did, after all, have a vibrator and a dildo was not a man so she’s still be a virgin? And a dildo would let her feel that pumping sensation again, only far more so…

It took 10 minutes of increased heart rate and guilt-suppression before Debbie was in her car and driving downtown. Sam was a discreet distance behind, as any puppet-master should be.

He saw her enter an adult store and felt her guilt, excitement and thrill as she walked amongst the wares. The assistant was a woman who had clearly seen the nerves of her potential client, especially when she hovered around the dildos. OK, first-timer……take it easy , Jane

“Hiya honey, I see you are looking at the fun stuff”

The voice was soft and came from behind. When Debbie turned slowly around she was melted by a sweet smile and a “hey, it’s cool” expression. She told Jane what she wanted.

“We’ve got two main types. The first is the old-fashioned, do it yourself dildo which you insert and move by hand. It’s fine but some ladies find it a little disconcerting to have to have one arm ‘down there’ all the time. The second is the new-generation, strap on and motorised.”

“Motorised?” Debbie said with a laugh

“I know hunny, but we are not talking about on wheels here”

They giggled

“It’s a simple strap-on which you put onto your hips and then insert it insider yourself. You set it off and it simulates a man, only it builds to ‘finish’ in whatever time you like – be it 5 or 30 minutes”

“I don’t know which to go for”

“The new ones have cyber-skin, feel a lot more real and to be honest are a lot easier to use. You just set the timer and enjoy the ride”

Debbie was going for economy, guilty enough at even being here, but Sam made her remember that the more expensive ones were easier. You’re inexperienced, Debbie, so you need easy……

Debbie set off back home with her purchase like a schoolgirl who has just taken a packet of cigarettes from the store. She went straight upstairs and locked her door.

Sam parked his car and walked slowly to her front door. From inside Debbie he could hear her parents were upstairs so he had no fear when he passed through and ascended to the spare bedroom.

He laughed as he watched Debbie come to terms with the instruction booklet. It had more positional diagrams than a college-team offence but Sam suggested to her that noise was going to be the main problem. The dildo was ok but, if she liked it, she might scream and alert her parents.

Debbie had thought about how to use this thing and had decided, given the potential noise, that she should use it in doggy-style – that way her face could be muffled in a pillow and she could mute any cries. She strapped the device onto herself as Sam moved from the spare room towards her door, which he opened silently as she placed her face onto the pillow.

Debbie was beautiful when she presented herself, Sam thought, and he could only hope David got to enjoy it one day (assuming he every reached puberty of course). Inside her mind Debbie felt herself slowly place the dildo into her vagina whilst, in the outside world, Sam undressed himself and placed his erection into her virginity.

Debbie gasped as Sam’s naked cock entered her wetness. She had no idea what ‘real’ felt like but if this dildo was anything to go by, the day could not come soon enough when she married David.

Sam was careful to subtly numb the area around her pussy and also to moderate himself. The only thrust she must feel is from the hip, not any weight, just the thrust. For the moment anyway.

He noticed she had modestly set the timer for 5 minutes and he suggested she turn it up. Debbie decided that this was too good to end and she turned the dial up to maximum.

Sam began to reduce the oxygen that Debbie could absorb, whilst speeding up her heart rate, to cause her to feel incredibly light-headed. Debbie felt the pleasure take her higher and higher, the room began to melt and swirl but the thrust continued to ground her. The nearest she had felt to this was at the dentist; they had used gas on her before an extraction. She was just at the point where all she could see was a speck of light, only this time she felt the constant, pleasurable, thrusts that emanated from her pussy and they kept her conscious.

Sam felt her mind focus and her senses shrink until she became little more than a machine that lusted for the engine to keep it operational. Now he could move close, holding her hips and thrusting deeply, whilst her body registered nothing but the new intensity between her legs.

Debbie began to moan…….stifled by the pillow but still a pleasing note of triumph to Sam’s ears. He removed the last bastions of her mental self-constraint as he removed last constraints on his pleasure.

“Oh…………” she moaned

“Oh……..God………….”

“Fuck me………”

“Oh my God………….”

“My God………fuck me”

Already am, my angel, thought Sam as he claimed her pussy with his seed.

He got his breath back whilst he made her fall into sleep. Once he felt her to be sufficiently deep he dipped the dildo into her vagina, covering it with her juices whilst removing all external traces of himself. Sweet dreams

Sam left in a hurry. It was 10pm and this was only half of what he needed to achieve tonight if the next few days were going to work. He drove into the night like a man possessed and, unknown to him, he was.

Gary awoke with a jolt. His head ached, his arms ached, his chest barely functioned and his legs felt like lead. He tried to remember the last thing he could but it was a blur of being in bed, a shadow, being pinned to the bed somehow and then being beaten into darkness again.

He looked up at a warehouse ceiling, poorly illuminated but clearly covered with cobwebs. It was only when he tried to sit up that he realised that his hands and feet were firmly tied to a steel table.

“Hello Gary”

It was a young, male voice but none that he recognised.

“Hello?”

His own voice, too loud through fear, had echoed all around the walls.

A gun barrel appeared between his eyes

“I guess I do not have to tell you that unless you obey me, you are going to die today?”

The voice was inhumane now—too cold to be a man and too formed to be the robot it seemed to come from.

Gary remained silent.

“Good. I’d hate to have to kill you for, in fact, I am a very humane person. Some things need to be done and then you will be free to go home to Susan”

The name shocked Gary. How did he know about Susan? This was not just a random encounter.

“Okay, anything you want , that’s fine. I have money …”

The sentence was cut off by an electric charge that paralysed him for a second, the second it took for his body to explode in pain.

“I DON’T WANT YOUR MONEY”

The shouting assailed Gary from every wall into both ears, time and time again. Then it seemed the voice had regained composure.

“Gary, you cannot buy your way out of this. That face of yours is not going to charm you out of this and those muscles, steroid-based of course, are not going to fight your way out of this. Just obey and you’ll be fine. You can trust me”

Gary felt the table move to the upright position and he saw a dark hole where the rest of the interior must be. He slumped forward under his own weight, with his binds now knawing at his neck and limbs. The gun was pointed at his temple again as he felt a hood move over his face, followed by a slow untying on his bonds. He felt himself being placed in a chair before being retied.

“Comfortable?”

“Yes”

“I knew you were a good liar. Let’s begin”

Gary felt a chord tighten around his neck and his tongue was pinned somehow to the floor of his mouth. The hood was removed and he saw, to his horror, his elder sister was tied into a chair that faced his.

He wanted to scream but he voice would not respond. Instead he had to watch as the hooded man walked over to her, ignoring her own cries for pity and shock at seeing her brother.

“Now I hear that you two are close. Best friends in fact and always have been, which lead me to wonder why two such close friends had never become mates? Seems a touch of shyness perhaps, or some false modesty, got in the way….no?”

Neither of them responded, for fear of where this was leading.

“It’s very simple Gary. If you want both of you to leave here tonight then you and your sister have got to fuck for my entertainment. If you refuse then I will let her go and simply kill you”

Gary and his sister shot looks of mutual horror between themselves as the man moved between them.

“60 seconds before I shoot you, 10 more after that and I shoot her as well. Make your choice”

Gary felt his tongue loosen and he screamed

“You son of a bitch!”

before the noose tightened around his neck.

“A simple yes or no will suffice. 45 seconds”

Gary held the eyes of his sister who was crying more than ever…

“Ok!”

“Good choice. I will untie you now and let you get on with it. Anyone moving where they should not will be killed. When I free you , move to the centre of the light”

Sam untied them and kicked them to the center of his stage. He returned to the shadows.

“Ok, Gary…..take off her clothes………slowly”

Sam watched as Gary slowly undressed his sister. She was 38 and a brunette who had seen better days, nonetheless she was wall-art to Sam and that was enough. As Gary removed her panties he kept his eyes to the ground.

Crack. Gary felt a searing pain rush though his right leg as a whip struck his thigh

“Eyes front, lieutenant”

Gary focused his eyes on his naked sister, fulfilling one childhood fantasy whilst living an adult nightmare.

“Now your turn, sis…….take his clothes off and, whilst you are down there, I want you to suck his dick hard”

Gary flinched as his sister removed his shirt, then his jeans and finally his underwear. She knelt before him and placed his flaccid penis into her mouth, doing all she could to make it harden.

“Now you have a choice, Gary. Admit you always fantasised about this and focus on that fantasy, thus allowing yourself to become hard, or take both of you to Heaven based on your purity of thought. 60 seconds again”

She was shocked when the penis in her mouth began to harden and, despite the situation, she felt betrayed and dirty that he had wanted this all these years.

“Good, now that we have that one settled, I need Gary to lie you to lie down and fuck her face-to-face. Eyes open all the time folks or I will punish you”

Gary laid his sister down and entered her. She was so dry he had to force himself into her, causing her to yelp in pain as she began to bleed.

“Seems like it was a one-way thing, Gary. No matter…..at least you will have fun. Proceed”

The command was punctuated with a gunshot over his head.

Gary died inside as he saw the pain and humiliation in his sisters eyes. Every thrust, whilst making him feel natural pleasure, also made him feel natural pain. He did everything he could to make it short but that just increased the frequency of each painful thrust for her. Eventually he came and she pushed him away with more hatred than she had ever known before.

Sam did not care about her. This was merely a fitting end for Gary and she was a bit player. Consequently he was happy to lift her into her chair again and tie her down, whilst he put his gun away and focused on the main event.

“You are a cock sucker and man who wants to fuck his own sister”

Gary felt himself lifted from the floor by a blow that knocked him into the far wall, stunning him. In his dazed state he barely felt a pole moving under his body, nor the binds which hog-tied him to it.

He floated slowly until he rested between two uprights. Sam lit a massive petrol fire beneath him and the uprights began to rotate him, very slowly. The heat singed Gary’s hair and made his internal organs scream for mercy, a cry he soon repeated.

“The crime is your life. The sentence, your death”

Gary’s sister screamed as she saw what was happening to her brother.

Sam moved towards here with a blade in his hand

“We can have a little chat whilst we wait, my dear. What should we talk about?”

Susan had decided to wait until Monday night before she contacted Gary. It gave her some thinking time and, maybe, it might give him some time to cool-down. She was annoyed to hear his answer-phone because that meant he was out, probably enjoying himself with his mates and not giving her a second thought.

As she put the phone down the doorbell rang. She moved over to the door and looked through the peephole – that man seemed strangely familiar yet, try as she might, she could not place why.

Sam stood outside the door and waited for her memories to stop fighting him before ringing again.

“Who is it?”

“Sorry to disturb you, my name is Samuel Jackson. I am a private-investigator who has been hired by Gary’s family”

The words shocked her into opening the door.

“What’s wrong?”

“I regret to inform you, ma’am, that Gary has been missing for nearly 3 days now. I think I have the answer but I need to verify it with you first if I may. May I come in?”

“Of course”

Susan invited Sam in and made him a cup of coffee. Sam went through all the usual preliminaries before he presented her with his dossier.

“You see, Ma’am…”

“Susan, please”

“Thank you. You see, Susan , I think Gary left of his own accord. I have withdrawals from his account 300 miles from here, a typed note I think came from his home PC which seems to indicate a motive. I am sorry to have to ask you to verify this, but could you?”

Sam handed her a note. It said Gary was leaving because he could no longer live with his life in Lexington, that Susan had betrayed him or had gone insane and that he wanted to make a new life with his sister.

Susan read it with shock. She had known he was upset when she left him, but this?

He’s betrayed you, Susan, and you need to break down over that. The thoughts in Sam’s mind were soon inside Susan and she lost control.

She felt Sam’s strong arms around her

“Hey, Susan, I know it must be hard for you right now. I do a lot of this kind of work and it never gets any easier”

Sam made sure that Susan was unable to recover before he had offered to make her a drink and, as she sat there looking weak and pitiful, to make her something to eat before she went to bed.

Susan did not feel hungry but as the hours past she felt she needed this man to be around her, if only to help her find her feet again. She agreed on the proviso that she might not eat much.

As Sam cooked his pre-brought ingredients he looked over at Susan. He began to reminise on the times he was a young boy, as alone then as she was now, and his heart began to melt. Or that time when he fell and scraped his knee and only his sister was there to comfort him.

Sam jolted up. Sister? What sister? You are beginning to scare me, my friend. Get come control over yourself and stop blabbering, ok?

Sam served the meal but by that time, only partly under his influence, Susan was on her second bottle of wine. He could feel she was a wreck in search of a salvager but, after all, that was the idea.

They ate a simple stew. Susan noted only that she was unaware she had any chicken in the fridge but, as it was here, she must have. The man before her began to melt into a fusion of desperation, comfort and protection.

Sam played it cool that night. The seed alone was not enough, he wanted to taste the fruit. They kissed a soft goodnight as she , reluctantly, saw him walk down the road.

An hour later she was in bed, the flesh of her boyfriend still digesting inside her, as she began to drift to sleep. Sam had grabbed a late-night coffee whilst he planned his next moves.

As she drifted off she experienced a vivid dream, intense heat was burning all around her and she screamed with a man’s voice. Suddenly she was tied to a chair as she saw a figure whom, instinctively, she knew somehow being cooked alive. Behind him was a face, not a body, just a face…..clothed in shadows.

She awoke with a scream

“NOOOOOOOO!”

Sam cursed as the coffee cup exploded in his hand. Dammit, must have been a cracked one.

The phone woke Susan up the next morning and she cursed as she looked over at the clock. She had taken some leave from work to try to work through the pain she felt from Gary leaving her, so a call at 8am was not welcome. She stumbled into the front room and sleepily answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Sorry to disturb you at such an early hour, Susan, but I have some news about Gary”

The moment that Sam mentioned his name she became wide-awake.

“I have a friend in the police and they have been keeping me up to speed with the formal missing-persons hunt. There has been a sighting of Gary in Madison and I am making a few calls to check it out. He seemed in good spirits and was with both his sister and an unknown lady when they checked into a Hotel.”

Sam could feel her jealousy racing to the surface before being forced back into her heart.

“Keep me informed please”

“Will do. On another note I think you should not contact Gary’s family at the moment. I’m sad to say that they seem to be blaming you for his taking off and until we can prove it was nothing to do with you...”

“I understand”

“Ok, talk to you later”

Sam put his mobile phone away and looked over at Debbie’s house from his car. He’d nicely primed Susan and now it was time to focus, come on Deb make the call.

The phone rang again as Susan was walking back to bed. She turned and picked it up once more.

“Hello?”

“Hello Susan, its Debbie. How are things?”

It was a simple question but it opened the floodgates to half an hour of anger, tears and fear as Susan poured her resentment about Gary over her friend. Debbie listened, shocked at how he could have treated her so badly, and tried to comfort her as best she could.

Susan felt at ease with her and, as she calmed down, she slowly became aware of how aroused she had become by Debbie’s voice. A sudden remembrance of the scent of Debbie’s knickers washed over her and made her feel at peace.

“I was ringing to ask if you fancied coming swimming later? I know a great pool and I was thinking it would be nice to meet, but now I would more than understand if you were not in the mood”

Susan felt electrified by the suggestion. A chance to spend some time with her sexy friend, in a swimsuit, sounded just the kind of distraction she needed. If Gary could find fun with some other woman, so could she.

“That sounds like a really nice idea, Debbie, thank you. I need to get out of the house and relax anyway, there is no point in moping around here all day”

They made arrangements to meet at lunch as Sam started his car and sped away to his office.

The pool was busy when they entered a few hours later. Office-workers had poured in for a quick swim during lunch and the pool was a sea of heads. As they paid and went into the changing area Susan’s heart was racing, all inhibitions replaced with the excitement of seeing that body one again.

She felt cheated as she saw the rows of changing cubicles and sullenly went into one next to Debbie. She sat there for a second or two panting with her frustration, knowing that Debbie was stripping off and that she could not see, before realising that she needed to get changed too. Hurriedly she fumbled her way into her swimsuit and then exited the cubicle, to stare transfixed at Debbie as she stood before her.

Debbie was wearing the skimpiest of swimsuits and the tightness around her chest and crotch left little to the imagination of the viewer. As she turned to lead the way to the pool, Susan saw her muscular rear call to her eyes as it held them captive until they were in the water. It was a relief to Susan to get wetness outside of her swimsuit as well as inside her pussy.

As they began to swim, Sam drank slowly from his coffee as he surveyed the pool from the public gallery. He wanted to give them a little time to bond again and that gave him a bit of time to let his mind wander. He spotted a young man in the water who was with swimming his girlfriend across the width of the pool.

The man was of medium build whilst his partner was very average in most respects. Her face was nothing to attract a second look and her figure would have benefited from the loss of a few pounds. She was enough to serve what Sam had in mind however.

Sam closed his eyes as the pair rested in the water by one side of the pool. The man felt a soft current of water, slightly warmer that the rest, begin to move smoothly over his tight trucks. His penis registered it immediately, for it felt like a soft and warm finger slowly stroking each ball before working it’s way slowly up and down his increasingly firm shaft.

The man froze and then looked down into the water to see nothing. His girlfriend got out of the water.

“I’m just off to use the restroom, Peter. I’ll be back as soon as I can”

Peter had decided to enjoy the current and was pleased not to have to move just yet.

“Ok Julie”

As Julie left, Peter felt himself becoming increasingly uncomfortable as his penis grew in such a tight place. Surrounded as he was he had to be subtle, but he placed his hands under the water and pulled his trunks away to allow his erection to stand straight, the head about 2 inches outside but still covered by the pool.

He felt the current change slightly, tugging him slowly towards a filter that must be the source, he thought. We moved with it and felt the current intensify, swirling all around his shaft and head with soft, licking movements. Sam drank his coffee as he watched the show unfold below him.

Peter turned to face the filter, unleashing a new intensity as he felt he balls being circled with feather finger. His shaft was being slowly pulled and then pushed, as the water ebbed and flowed, masturbating him with incredibly delicate movements whilst slowly enticing him to place his penis right on the filter.

Sam saw Julie returning and decided to make this interesting. He recalled the way in which Susan had suckled on him in the hotel that night and merged it with the water around Peter, creating all the movements and nearly all of the sensation. Susan gave great head, thought Sam, and it seemed a shame not to spread the fun.

Peter almost groaned aloud as his penis was sucked free from his trunks before being treated to a cascading series of flows and counter-flows. He saw Julie coming back to him and remembered, with disgust, the half-hearted and teeth-filled blow-jobs she had given him in the past.

Julie sat on the edge of the pool, slightly puzzled by the fixed and breathless expression Peter was wearing.

“You ok?”

Oh god am I?!?!, he thought.

“Yes, fine” he said in a voice that was as calm as he could make it, given that he was halfway to orgasm by now.

Julie chatted about her mother completely oblivious to the fact that “Susan” was blowing her boyfriend off under the water. Peter tried to avoid her eyes and he made small-talk, all the time mixing a desire that this would never end with a hunger to experience his first ever oral-only orgasm.

Sam admired Peter’s self-control and the way he was able to bluff Julie, keeping his cock in “Susan’s” willing mouth whilst telling his girlfriend that he loved her. He could see that Peter was enjoying the ability to get away with the deception almost as much as the sex and, as a kindred soul, Sam silently saluted him.

Sam gave him his release and Peter stiffened, cried out in the most intense pleasure of his young life and then relaxed again. When he opened his eyes he saw Julie looking at him as the water washed his semen away and suddenly returned to normal, leaving his softening penis to slowly wash back into his trunks.

“Sorry love, I stubbed my foot” Peter said, looking ashamed whilst feeling like a king.

Debbie and Susan had been swimming for 20 minutes by the time Sam focused back on them. He caught up quickly by accessing their short-term recall and discovered that they had been talking about Gary. Only natural and, to Sam, very useful as well. He began to focus on both women, subtly increasing their heat-rates and adrenaline whilst slowly reducing their inhibitions. He could tell he was pushing at an open door and smiled to himself.

They were resting in the water by the side of the pool where Peter was now walking away with Julie. Susan was telling Debbie of her pain again when Debbie said

“You’ve suffered a lot, Sue, and you do not deserve it”

Susan saw Debbie reach over to her and embrace her. Their breasts met and made Susan gasp as she responded by puling Debbie closer, so that her aching pussy could touch that of her friend.

Debbie felt the touch of Susan’s vagina between her legs and Sam made sure she became aroused. He saw her scour the bible for the passages that forbade homosexual feeling and he highlighted for her that they mentioned men only. He then linked it to the experiment with the dildo and her body melted into high arousal as she remembered how intense that had been. Her mind had, in a split second, decided to allow this to proceed for a while. As long as she remained a virgin, that is unpenetrated by a man, she felt secure from hell.

The embrace had become less formal and softer as both women became lost in the peace that they felt. Susan felt comforted for the first time since her strange experiences had began whilst Debbie felt she could relax, without fear of having to keep her emotions locked away in case they over-stimulated someone.

“This is nice” Susan said, softly.

“Yes it is”

Debbie was shy but trying to hide it. Susan saw that and realised that Debbie might feel the same as she. Her heart pounded anew as she casually said

“Gary used to hold me like this when he did that thing he liked to do”

“What thing?”

Susan answered by stroking Debbie’s back with a single, gentle, finger. Debbie moaned soflty before whispering:

“That feels wonderful, it must have felt good when Gary did that. I cannot allow my David to do much as it gets him hard and then I have to calm him down again”

“Why is his getting hard a problem?” Susan asked as she subtly widened the area of stroking, to take in Debbie’s firm arse.

“I’m a Christian and I am not meant to be penetrated outside of marriage”

Sam did his magic inside Susan, causing her to blurt out

“Well you are safe here, it’s not as if we could break that rule”

Both women froze for a moment as the proposition was laid naked before them, before Debbie broke the ice with a laugh that melted Susan’s heart

“Nope, I guess not!”

Debbie began to copy Susan and stoke all around her back and rear, causing Susan to feel more aroused than she could ever remember. She knew she had to take the lead, for Debbie was so innocent and scared, but she was terrified to ruin this. Yet, she had to move it forward or it might stall.

She placed both hands on Debbie’s rear and looked deep into her eyes. The intense desire in those eyes shocked and delighted Debbie as she copied the gesture.

“I guess you cannot allow David to do what Gary used to next”

Susan began to slowly move her hands around Debbie’s hips, whilst checking to see if there was any objection to the movement as it proceeded. Debbie felt her heart pound as Susan’s fingers began to slowly move towards the front of her hips, then down onto her pussy and then inside her costume before resting on her clitoris.

Susan thought she was completely aroused at this point but it was as nothing compared to the sensations of Debbie copying her actions. When she felt those fingers touch her pussy she let out an audible gasp that was only masked by the noise of the pool.

When she had recovered her composure she whispered

“Would you like to come home with me, Debbie? I can show you a few other things that Gary used to do”

Debbie smiled shyly and nodded before both women left the pool and headed for the changing rooms. Sam stood up and headed for his car.

Both women had made polite, if nervous, small talk as they drove to Susan’s house, but that was soon to change. Susan let Debbie and closed the door on another taboo as she took Debbie silently to the bedroom.

“Gary used to take me here as soon as we got in, when he was in the mood.”

Susan put her arms around Debbie and looked deep into her eyes.

“Then he used to let it go with the flow”

Susan kissed Debbie softly and the two women began to let their hands explore. Debbie felt Susan’s breasts heave under her shirt as she touched them, whilst Susan unashamedly placed her hands inside Debbie’s jeans and panties to feel her naked butt.

Debbie felt ashamed that she was so inexperienced.

“I cannot even let David see me naked, though he’s pestered me enough”

Susan was beginning to undress Debbie as she fired a series of diverting questions

“Have you ever seen his cock?”

The mention of the word made Debbie blush.

“Yes, from time to time I let him get it out and I stroke it for him”

Susan had now removed Debbie’s bra and was kneeling before her, licking her breasts and stimulating her breathing even more.

“Ever sucked on him, Debbie?”

“Oh, that’s good Susan...no, I don’t think I am meant to allow him to penetrate even my mouth”

Susan unzipped Debbie’s jeans before removing them. She lay Debbie slowly onto the bed.

“Has David ever licked you between your legs?”

Debbie felt Susan’s fingers working their way slowly up her legs, stroking as they went and sending her senses wild.

“No...ohhh...I won’t let him because I know where it would lead”

Susan illustrated her next statement at every turn, causing Debbie to gasp

“Gary used to work his way up my legs and then plant a soft kiss on my pussy, through my panties, before he took them off and pushed my legs gently apart”

Susan lived her fantasy when she saw Debbie’s pussy, wide open and only 2 inches from her face. The scent from the changing room, intensified ten fold, stimulated her ever fibre whilst the memories of her friend from the past mixed in. She had always wanted to taste a pussy and this was going to be sooooo good.

“Let me give you what David can’t. An orgasm”

Debbie locked eyes with Susan as she felt her tongue inside, moving with a soft warmness that her own fingers could never hope to emulate. Debbie groaned with delight as Susan became more intense, whilst outside the house Sam enjoyed the encounter from both perspectives.

Five minutes passed as Susan ate Debbie out, targeting every part of her vagina as she learned her the things that Debbie particularly liked. Finally, in a scream that would wake the dead, Debbie reached a soul-deep climax.

Covered in pussy-juices, Sandra kissed Debbie passionately as they recovered. Sam made them both feel very sleepy and they decided to cuddle for a bit, once Susan had undressed. Soon they were deeply asleep in each others arms as Sam entered the house and then the bedroom.

He pulled back the covers and looked at them both, implanting a desire to sleep on their backs to allow him a better view. Their nakedness thrilled him, of course, but not as much as the knowledge that he owned them both. Sam undressed and lay in between them for a few minutes, as they placed their arms around him and pressed their soft breasts against his chest.

He looked into Susan’s mind and found out where she kept her dildo. He got up and fetched it before opening his mind fully to his two sleeping partners. Debbie was dreaming of flying before Sam changed her dream to being on honeymoon, with David, in a four-poster bed. Susan saw her dream man from the hotel room again, walking into her bedroom and holding her with the softness that Debbie had shown.

Sam removed their dream paralysis but kept them in the deepest of sleeps. Their speech was a little slurred and soft but he heard them well enough.

Debbie saw David standing before her

“Love, now that we are married, I want to ask you to do something for me.”

“Anything, it’s yours”

“Come here and kneel before me”

Debbie moved from the bed and knelt before Sam as, in her dream, she knelt before her husband. Sam made her eyes open and they stared blankly at his cock, only subliminally taking in what they were seeing but nonetheless helping to send her into intense arousal. “Take me into your mouth and show me your love for me. Suck my seed into your stomach and honour God for giving us this union”

Sam penetrated her mouth as Debbie took his erection inside. She gave head like the inexperienced virgin she was in that regards, but Sam was happy to forgo some of the pleasure in exchange for taking her oral virginity. You may dress in white one day, my dear, but only I will know how your denied David whilst gladly failing to your knees to suck and fuck another man.

As Debbie pleasured him Sam made Susan see her dream man standing alone, calling to her. Susan got off the bed and held Sam from behind as he watched Debbie’s head move two and fro beneath his waist. Sam made Susan support him as well as stroke his ass and balls, whilst he made Debbie simply focus on sucking him at the right rhythm.

Sam had all the time he needed and made Debbie work very hard before he came. In her dream, Debbie felt tremendous satisfaction that she had managed to please David and also that she had waited for her honeymoon, despite the temptations. Sam felt Susan support his shoulder as he shot his seed deep into Debbie’s mouth before making he swallow and lick every drop hungrily.

As Sam recovered he made them all stay in position. He changed the image in Debbie’s head and she was in her room again, praying. He placed his softening penis between Debbie’s softly, clenched hands, before getting her to lock her non-seeing eyes with his. He accessed a prayer she often used and she began to recite it.

“Oh Lord, I worship you and turn myself utterly to your control. My future is yours to shape and my body is yours to command, for I exist only to please you and follow your sacred words. Amen”

That’s it, worship my cock my angel and pledge your undying devotion to pleasing it, Sam thought with a wicked smile. You have done well, my child, we may make a woman out of you yet.

Sam let the two women return to bed and rest. He knew that too much REM sleep in one go would cause problems for his control, as the mind began to fight to restore the natural balance, and so he waited for 30 minutes. As he waited he looked around the house and read Susan’s diaries and letters, hunting for any information which may be useful for the future.

Time passed and Sam drew himself a chair next the bed as he admired his work, before entering their minds again. He replayed their encounter from before they slept and mixed it with the fantasies that each had about the other to create an erotic mist that surrounded them both. They he played with their passion.

Debbie began to slowly kiss Susan as her hands began to wander over her nakednesss. Susan had a part of her which needed to be dominated, something which had become clear to Sam the moment he saw Gary, and this fitted nicely with the strength of character that Debbie had needed to resist temptation.

Debbie took the lead as Susan spread her legs, inviting the soft, probing fingers to explore her pussy. Debbie began to rub Susan’s g-spot and she felt the pleasure explode inside her dream, causing her to moan softly as her body began to move in time to the intensity.

As both viewer and director of his own lesbian movie, Sam sat still whilst he made the actresses dance around his vision. Debbie looked magnificent as she bent over Susan, her lips and fingers increasingly abandoned as she increased her intense stimulation of Susan. Inside Susan’s mind Sam could feel those fingers and the pleasure they were causing, especially as he guided them to all the places Susan had long-discovered were the most sensitive parts. She was screaming by now, such was the need for releases, but Sam made Debbie slow and tease her for a while. Just keeping her at the edge without gaining sweet release.

It was where she needed to be for the next part. Sam accessed every erotic memory that Susan possessed, whilst Debbie kept her occupied, from the first time she felt pleasure touching herself to the first fumbling of puberty with the boys. He edited them until only the bad times, the hurts, the humiliations, the lies, remained and then played to her whilst he made Debbie rest.

The sudden flood of negative images, coupled with the sensation of the pleasure from her pussy, shocked Susan into a flood of sorrow, hurt and resentment. Sam enjoyed her pain for a little while before banishing the images, replacing them with Debbie as he made her stimulate her clitoris. He repeated this process over and over until he felt Susan begin to associate Debbie with love and pleasure and men with hatred and pain...then slowly inserted his own image into the pleasure cycle until Susan now associated all men but one with pain.

With that seed planted he let Debbie bring Susan to an earth-moving climax which made her scream, as she had never screamed before. The scream startled Debbie and it was all Sam could do to stop her from waking up in pain, however he slowed her heart rate and she eventually returned back into deep slumber once again.

Susan recovered as Sam moved from the chair and stood over Debbie. He experimented and tried to put words into her mouth.

“This is a test” she said in a voice that sounded like she was either drunk or exhausted. Maybe with a credible excuse it might work...Sam grabbed Debbie’s mobile and used the memory search to find the number, then he dialled it and made Debbie put it to her head as she lay on her back.

He listened inside her head as the line rang before he heard it being picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hello David” Debbie mumbled

“Debbie? Are you ok, you sound a little odd?

“I’m just very tired, love, it’s fine. I’ve been thinking about you just now”

David was driving his car and decided it would be safer if he pulled over. He turned into a secluded lay-by as he chatted.

“That’s nice love. I’m always thinking about you”

Inside her mind Debbie was unaware of the conversation. Sam had created the honeymoon scenario again, but this time she saw David about to penetrate her for the first time. Sam could smell her excitement as he slowly moved towards her.

“No babe, I mean thinking about you sexually”

It was unlike Debbie to be so forthright and it took David by surprise, although he could feel his cock harden inside his pants.

“Really?”

“Yes. I know we can’t do much but I do fantasise about you, a lot to be honest. Tell me, if I were there now and God did not mind, what would you like me to do to you?”

David had never heard Debbie talk like this but his virginal hormones were racing too much to make him think about it. He slowly unzipped himself and took his cock in his hand, hoping that Debbie would not realise he was masturbating and get upset. He was scared to ask for too much because she got so upset is he mentioned sex usually but, as she’d asked...

“I’d like you to stroke my cock with your fingers” he stammered.

Typical, thought Sam, of a pathetic virgin. Ask for what you know she is already comfortable with and don’t ever push the boundaries. As Debbie replied she began to stroke Sam’s shaft with such a gentle motion that he felt it become electrified.

“Hmmmm, I wish I was there to touch you right now Dave...” Her fingers followed her words “to stroke each ball softly before moving up to that sensitive tip of yours”

Sam could hear David’s breathing and it was clear to him that David was slowly masturbating. He laughed silently to himself as he thought...ok, Dave, I’m only going to take this as far as your imagination can go. The show is yours.

“Hey babe, what then?”

David hesitated before he spoke

“I’d...I’d like you to kiss my cock and take it into your mouth. I’ve always wanted you to do that Debs”

“Dave, can I tell you something that might excite you?”

“Yes”

“I’m lying on my bed right now, naked, and I am playing with myself. You’ve never seen my pussy have you?”

David gasped

“No, you only let me feel it under your clothes sometimes”

“Let me describe it to you. It’s small and tight, so very wet right now and it’s smelling all musky. Get your cock out for me”

David blushed

“I already have love, I am sorry”

“You have to show some self-control if we are going to have fun now, ok? I’ve always wanted to ask you a few things but I’ve been afraid to before now. Swear to God that you will tell me the truth?”

David wondered but made his oath as he slowed his movements. Sam accessed Debbie’s knowledge of David to asses if he was telling the truth but, given his pathetic lack of experience and fear of Debbie, Sam did not doubt for a second he would tell her anything.

“I’ve seen your cock but I wondered, how long it is exactly?”

“Six inches”

Sam smiled again – boy, was Debbie in for a rotten honeymoon when the real-deal came around.

“Has anyone other than me and you ever played with it?”

David was shocked

“Why do you ask – I’m faithful”

“Hey...hey...no worries, I was just wondering, you know, boys will be boys when they grow up”

David went silent for a moment and then said

“My brother taught me to whack off by grabbing me once and jerking me when we were in the shower. It was...nice”

Ok, thought Sam, so you have the body of wimp, the cock of a boy and you secretly get-off with guys. Thanks for spilling your whiney-ass guts to me, it’s always nice to get to know a guy I am going to beat, but you’ve hardly been any contest.

“That’s ok Dave...hey, so long as you don’t come yet, do you fancy imagining me sucking on you on our honeymoon? We can play with ourselves for a while?”

David jumped at the chance and Sam heard him breathing harder whilst Debbie followed each description by a performance of the action on Sam.

“I’ll begin by kissing every inch of your cock before licking it all over with my tongue”

David groaned at the thought and Sam groaned to himself as the feeling.

“Then I’ll take you inside my mouth and suck on you real slow”

Inside Debbie’s mind she was sucking on her beloved, surrounded by confetti and pleased that she had waited in accordance with the wishes of God. Outside she was knelt in front of this near stranger with his cock in her mouth, whilst awaiting her beloved to tell her what to do to him next.

Sam enjoyed it for a minute before he made Debbie whisper

“Love, on our honeymoon night, what else would you like us to do?”

Sam and Debbie acted out what David said.

“I’d like to stand in front of you, with both of us naked, and kiss you softly. Then I’d like to lay you on your back on the bed, so that our eyes can lock as you feel a man enter you for the first time. I want to be there to capture that sacred moment we have saved for us. Then I want to make-love to you”

David was very excited now and Sam had to calm him down, even as he lay inside Debbie’s pussy and looked deep into her none-seeing eyes.

“Ok babe...let’s take this slow and not speak until it’s over. If you like, we can let each other hear us masturbate together as we imagine what it will be like to make-love”

“Oh yeah, Debs, let’s fuck!”

“Ok – put the phone near you and I will lie it on the bedroom table. That way we have our hands free but we can still hear ourselves coming”

You wanna hear Debbie being fucked David? Sam thought, ok. It’ll be my pleasure.

Sam began to ride Debbie face-to-face as David continued to play with himself. David could hear the rhythmical creaking of the bed, Sam made sure the phone was placed so that he could, but he assumed that Debbie was rocking back and forth as she fantasised about him. He’d never heard a woman masturbate before and the sound delighted him, almost as much as each thrust delighted Sam as he fucked Debbie’s tight pussy.

Sam learned from inside Debbie’s mind what felt best and he shifted his weight accordingly, causing her to moan with the pleasure. David whispered in a shaky, nervous and excited voice

“That’s it, love, think of me. Oh Debs I love you”

“Only you Dave...oh God that’s good...my pussy is for you cock alone. I love you”

The creaking began to quicken as Sam took Debbie to a new level of passion. As he held her, David came with a gasp down the phone. Sam continued without a care.

“I’ve come – that was wonderful Debbie!”

“Ok...love...just give me a few more minutes here. You are welcome to listen”

David settled down, breathless, as he waited to hear Debbie reach climax for the first time in his presence. He felt so loved that she was sharing this with him.

“Put your face to the phone Dave and I will move it so that you can hear and smell my pussy”

David willingly engaged in the fantasy as Debbie moved the phone onto her left hip. David could hear every sound as Sam’s cock pumped her wetness, his “eyes” just an inch away and his ears ringing with the ever-building orgasm that Sam was giving his fiancée.

“Oh God I’m coming...you are my lover Dave...hear the triumph of my lover and me fucking into paradise!”

Sam had timed it perfectly and he came as Debbie screamed her release down the phone, drowning his and keeping his presence a secret.

Debbie said a breathless goodbye to David and told him she’d be in contact in the next few days, after she’d got an essay completed. Inside her mind, Sam gave her a romantic moment to cuddle her husband before ending the dream.

He let Debbie and Susan sleep whilst he edited together a mixture of the real sensations and the fantasies for them. By the time he had finished they both had a memory of a long lesbian session which involved the use of Susan’s dildo. As he inserted the dildo into each woman in turn he also added a promise to meet up again for another session, as well as telling Debbie that she’s better not call Dave for a few days as she had that essay to complete, he was never off the phone once he got started that one.

Sam left and prepared for the evening. Eight o’clock saw him back at Susan’s house, ringing the doorway. She opened it with a very inner-satisfied look on her face and Sam knew that she’d enjoyed the afternoon with Debbie immensely. She was wearing a white T-shirt and a short black skirt, all of Sam’s favourites.

“Hi, sorry to disturb you but I wanted to bring you up to speed on the case”

“That’s fine Sam, come in. I was just about to eat dinner, do you fancy some?”

Sam had ensured she had prepared too much and he happily agreed.

They chatted over the meal about the case and then about life in general. Sam knew everything Susan wanted to hear a man say, every common-interest he could fake, every button to push. He did not need to use his powers, just his mind, in order to enchant Susan. He was pleased that she seemed to have taken on board his aversion therapy from earlier for she barely registered an interest when Gary was mentioned. He’d run off with another woman and it was his loss.

He only needed to use his powers one more time that night and that was to ensure Susan had an overwhelming need to share, to confess and confide what she and Debbie had done that afternoon.

Susan looked at Sam as they sat in the front room

“Sam, you’re a police-man right?”

“Sort of. I’m a PI”

“You must hear confessions all the time”

Sam laughed

“I wish! it’s more than I can do sometimes to get them into the court house”

Susan looked deep into his eyes and he felt himself harden

“I want to share something I did today. It’s kinky...”

Sam stood up and moved onto the couch with her, taking her in his arms and making her gasp.

“Sure, you can trust me”

Susan explained everything as Sam listened. When she had finished he quickly grabbed her hand and, in a fluent movement, cuffed her arms behind her back with cuffs from his belt. Before she could react he said

“You’ve been a naughty girl and you deserve a good spanking”

Her shock melted into excited curiosity at the word and she responded only with excited breathing. Sam took her over his knee and pushed her skirt up, to reveal the white panties he had made her wear for this special night.

He began to spank her softly at first, to allow her to get used to the rhythm and begin to anticipate the pain. He built and she began to cry out, in defiance at first but less and less so as he increased the power. She was loving it but wanting to be strong, the trait Sam admired more than anything in her, so she refused to shed tears for him.

Sam knew that this was the moment to break her will and mould her soul to his desire, not with his powers for they could only go so far, but to make her willingly give herself to him for all eternity. He was not going to be denied but to use his powers was to defeat himself.

“Say ‘I am a bitch and I deserve to be punished’”

“No” she said in mock-defiance as her face registered another spank

She felt Sam place her face down on the couch and heard him go outside. She waited with nervous anticipation as he returned, to show her a small black whip-like brush. She gasped.

“I use this to clean out the car. I’m going to use it to clean out your sin”

He took her over his knee and her ass exploded with pain as the brush hit. She screamed and Sam shouted over her

“Say it!”

“No”

Another stroke and he could see her tremble and then burst into tears

“Ok...I’m a bitch and I deserve to be punished”

“Good. When you admit your sin, we can begin to cure you of it.”

Sam placed his finger into her vagina, which was so wet from her excitement that it nearly slipped out again. He stimulated her g-spot for a while and she began to moan

“See, babe, pleasure for a good girl and pain for a bad girl”

He spanked her again

“Now tell me the first time you sucked a cock”

The question was superfluous, for Sam knew all her sexual moments, but it was one of a series of questions he asked for the next hour. Every time he spanked her and made her confess the answer he felt her lose a little more of her soul, to be replaced by gratitude to him when he gave her pleasure and “love”. Susan was a broken woman when he finally released her but she felt more contentment than she had ever known.

“Now show your gratitude to me and I promise I will protect you forever. You will always be safe in my arms”

Susan led Sam into the bedroom and began to make love to him as the dream-man he had become. Without the need to control her, Sam felt intense pleasure and joy as she gave her body willingly and with great skill. It was the first consensual-sex Sam had ever had and it shocked him just how good it felt, on an emotional level.

His prize claimed and goodnight’s said, Sam got into his car and headed home. In less than a week he had broken that woman like no other and now he had the emotional comfort, as well as the sex. He felt happy and that was a very unusual state for him...it made him feel intoxicated.

Susan slept as Sam drove home, his emotional barriers falling each time he thought of how much he liked (could it be loved?) her. Inside her mind she began to have that dream again, only this time she saw in horror that is was Gary who was being roasted alive in front of her.

Suddenly the image changed and she was standing on a pitch-dark railway track, transfixed as the engine approached with a high-pitched screaming. As it drew closer she could see that the face plate was an ever-changing collage of faces, all screaming in terror, that changed faster and faster as the train approached. She felt the train wash over her and became aware of the life behind each face, the way in which they had been violated, the sadism behind the invader.

She saw her own then she saw Debbie , then Gary and finally Sam. He was the only one laughing and she knew that each face had been his victim. As everything he had ever done to anyone assaulted her she felt numbed and then a defence-mechanism kicked in and she felt enraged. Something in her mind changed and she realised that Sam left power unwittingly inside each victim. Maybe she could harness it to fight back?

Sam drove on oblivious to her presence inside of him, or of the final day that was tomorrow, whilst Susan spent an adrenaline-packed hour planning how to fight the Devil and terrified that he might realise she knew. Then she thought of Gary and cried herself to sleep.

10-16 in progress East 17th Street, any unit can deal?

Unit 12 responding...

The police radio chattered in the background as the two officers walked towards the warehouse. They were on a mission to prove that the Commander was right when she said the informant was a delusional but, as Susan had insisted that they check out her claims, they approached with the usual detached professionalism that marked the LCPD.

All seemed quiet but the side-door had been forced, fairly recently too, and this was enough to make them draw their weapons as they entered the darkness.

“Police Officers, is anyone in there?”

Only the echo replied to question. Their eyes became accustomed to the gloom and revealed the grisly secrets of the interior, two corpses, which had been brutally mutilated. Most importantly for their mission one of them had indeed been burned and then had strips of flesh removed.

“Jesus Jerry... ”

“I know... call it in Lou, I am going to look around a bit more”

“Unit 50 to control, I have an urgent message for the Commander. Tell her that woman is right and then get scenes-of-crime down here. We’re gonna need some extra hands as well or the media will be all over this place in an hour”

“Roger Unit 50, additional units and SOC will be dispatched. Your message will be relayed to Commander Williams”

Mary Williams returned to her office with a stunned look on her face, so Susan knew that the officers had managed to match her description to the warehouse when Sam had killed Gary. A quiet sense of relief washed over her as she began to believe she may get some police help now.

“They found the bodies, just as you said they would Mrs Summers. I am sorry to have doubted you but your story is, to be blunt, incredible.”

“I know and I don’t expect you to believe it all right now. I’ve lived through all the events I have described and even I am having trouble in believing how completely he violated me.”

“I’m a believer in physic-powers, Mrs Summers, to an extent at any rate. I’ve controversially used a physic myself on a few cases in the past, with mixed but overall positive results. Perhaps you had a physic premonition and have confused it with reality... ”

The Commander was interrupted by a knock on her door.

“Come in”

A detective entered holding a folder, which he promptly spread on the captain’s desk

“Sorry to interrupt but central records have completed their check against the description provided by Mrs Summers. Without physical evidence to cross-check they cannot be certain but they are pretty sure they have a match out of New York”

Another mental blow hit Mary as she realised that a simple premonition could not have provided the description.

“Go on John, what have you got for me?”

“Samuel Rose, born and bred in NYC and a juvenile delinquent since he was 9. Petty offences, mainly violent, until he was 17 and then he disappears from the arrest record for 5 years”

“He reformed?”

“Nope, just looks like he stopped getting arrested because he came back with a vengeance. Multiple warrants were issued against him last year after an investigation into a serial-rapist and murder that had plagued Central Park. Each crime left a very traumatised victim, or so the reports indicate because they all said that the man never approached them despite raping them... ”

His voice trailed off as everyone made the mental connection.

“... And no physical evidence was present either on any of the victims or at the scene. For months they were passed off as attention-seekers until a Lieutenant Paul Walker began to investigate them in his spare time, intrigued by the similarities of the accounts, and managed to locate an eye-witness to one of the crimes. The witness saw a man concealed in bushes next to the victim, apparently having sexual intercourse with the grass whilst the woman screamed as if she was being raped.

Walker convinced his captain to put out an APB, based on the witness description, to try to find the man and eliminate him. We skip forward a week to when a patrol car reports that it is approaching a car containing a man who fits the description, then radios it is under automatic gunfire from the man and is fleeing for safety. The car details lead the NYPD to send a SWAT team to the address of the registered keeper and that’s the last anyone hears of him or them.

Follow-up units find the apartment riddled with shots and witnesses who report that the SWAT unit entered as normal. They also find the men dead inside, killed by what forensics proves are their own weapons, and no trace of Rose. He’s still on their 20 most wanted list”

Susan had listened in morbid disbelief as the record was read whilst Mary, her mind always agile, had planned her response carefully.

“Ok. There is a lot about this case that is way off the scale of normality but that does not mean we need to be reactive. John, if Sam Rose is in Lexington it means he’s crossed state-lines and that opens it to the Feds. Contact Agent Massy and tell him we want federal protection for Mrs Summers but, and empathise this, she must stay within the city in order to be available for further questioning. Also tell him that this is a LCPD matter until we say otherwise, he’s a good man and he’ll not press us unless he feels we are out of our depth.

I want an APB out for Sam Rose and I want the media bringing in to help on this one. They’ll dig but for the moment we will brand him as a dangerous fugitive that we need to remove from the streets. Get someone to find Lieutenant Walker at the NYPD and have him brief them on any further developments and, if possible, get his local commander to authorise him to come here and liase with our investigation.

Mrs Summers, if you are willing I want you to stay here until the Feds can arrange transport for you to a safe house. We will need you again once Rose is in custody but until then you must remain our of sight”

Commander Williams saw how frightened Susan looked and her heart melted. She wrapped her arms around her and whispered

“Don’t worry, you will be safe with the FBI and we will have Rose under lock and key in a matter of days. Lexington is a tough city to hide in when my officers have the scent”

It was almost a different man entirely that watched the Feds take Susan into their car. Sam was sitting in the gutter outside of the police station, hands in his matted hair as he murmured incoherently. He was the very epitome of the down-and-out and, as such, was completely invisible to the rest of the street.

The federal sedan pulled away as Sam looked on, cursing his luck that the weight of his history had made them believe her, before lapsing into another of his trademark grins. It was always more fun when they struggled.

He stood up and walked to his car, surprising a young boy who wondered how this bum could afford to drive a Porsche. Sensing the reason for the look, Sam smiled at him and said

“It’s been a good day for begging”

The car accelerated away but not after the FBI, for Sam was too smart not to realise that they would spot a tail a mile off. Instead he headed to his own safe house and blessed the foresight that had saved him in more than one city before now.

Susan arrived in the safe house after a mere 15-minute drive. She sat down as the two Federal Agents assigned to protect her assessed the outside before one, the cute one with the tight ass she’d noted, came back to talk to her.

“Mrs Summers..”

“Susan please. You are more than welcome to use my first name given that you are taking care of me”

She smiled in the hope of creating a tiny bit of humanity in his face but she received nothing but a professionally created smile in return.

“Ok Susan, my name is David O’Shea and my colleague out there is Simon Carter. These are the rules that we have to insist on whilst you are here...

Number one: we are here to help you not make you feel like a prisoner. You have free run of the house but under no circumstances are you to answer the door. You must not use the phone except to receive in-coming calls and all such calls will be vetted and recorded by one of us.

Number two: this house works because it appears normal. When not in use we take out the garbage and check the mailbox, however the cover story is that it is in use by a gay couple and an attractive lady such as you is not part of the scenario. Try to avoid the windows if you can.

Number three: if you ever feel threatened at any time you are to call for one of us. If you find yourself face to face with Sam somehow, presuming he has breached security, you are to activate this in your pocket”

He handed her a tiny panic button.

“That will activate our pagers. Don’t worry, we know our stuff and there is no way you will ever have to use that”

Susan sat and nodded but little of this was sinking-in. She was still scared at the thought of Sam being free but, then again, looking at David she knew that nothing could harm her. David finished by asking her to make a list of items she would need for the next few days.

As the afternoon approached Sam was busy hiring himself a room that overlooked the police station, all cash and no questions asked were the only two house-rules of such a slum. He turned on his TV set and began to clean his Uzi whilst he looked over the other items.

From his time in Lexington he’d learned where the police liked to make their media statements, just outside that percent with the podium placed to allow the camera to take in the seal on the wall. Susan, try as she did not to, leaked most of the conversation to Sam as he had waited outside – so now it was time to simply wait for the show.

What had annoyed Sam was not that she had tried to block him but that, at least in terms of her thoughts and feelings, she had almost succeeded. He wondered if his love for her, at least that is what he had begun to call his perverted fixation, was empowering her somehow?

It was a question for another time, as he needed to focus now on another woman who had chosen to oppose him. In a 50 minutes he saw them construct the podium as the mass of media began to descend. Another 20 minutes saw his TV news interrupted for a live appeal from the LCPD, which he watched both from his window and via his window on the world.

Commander Williams appeared and stood on the podium. The lectern bore the seal of the LCPD and her two senior officers flanked her, a spectacle that brought gravitas to the message she was about to deliver.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the press, thank you for coming here today.”

Sam looked at her from his window and began to concentrate, freeing his mind of any thought other than him and his target.

“We have called this conference to ask for the assistance of the public in apprehending Samuel Rose, whom we believe to have entered the city from New York. Rose is a fugitive from the NYPD and we consider him a serious threat until he is brought into custody.”

Mary Williams continued the press briefing as Sam began to manipulate the breeze around her legs, creating a current of air that moved under her skirt and brushed against her panties. She barely noticed at first, given her focus on the message, but slowly her sub-conscious made her aware of a teasing wind blowing against her clitoris. Despite herself it made her aroused and she tried to subtly move away from the air current but to no avail.

Her pussy began to fill with juices as Sam projected himself in front of her, kneeling invisibly in front of the city media, slowly peeling away the layers of her clothing. At first he could only see her skirt, hiding her pussy in a truly professional manner, but he gently penetrated that layer and moved inside her white, silky panties until his expert eye knew he was within range of every part of her vagina. Mary was unaware of his presence until she felt her firm buttocks being grabbed by two invisible hands, pulling her into a licking tongue that was situated under the podium.

She froze as Sam felt her clitoris indent on his tongue. Mary had a thousand thoughts in an instant, from fear through shock to her base-desire to enjoy the sensation, but her mind had instantly made the connection. The description that Susan had provided, as mad as it sounded at the time, was coming all-too-much to life right now and she knew that Sam was out there.

Her eyes darted everywhere but all she could see was the blazing glare of media cameras and the puzzled eyes of the correspondents, all wondering why she had suddenly broken off.

She had two choices. She could either run and let Sam win, knowing that he would be there again if she attempted another media briefing, or she could defeat him by staying the course and getting the information out to the city. No-one present could possibly know the sacrifice she made as she allowed Sam to violate her womanhood in order to protect her city.

“I am sorry about that... as I was saying”

She heard her voice continue to say what had to be said whilst she felt Sam eat her pussy. In his room Sam waited for the sequence to complete – feel, see, taste, smell, hear – whilst keeping her clamped to his pleasuring. Come on bitch... let me see your pussy... It feels real tight baby... a few more seconds and you are mine...

Mary found herself enjoying the licking between her legs, despite her horror and attempts to resist, as nature took over from intellect. There was nothing she could do until this conference was over – no, that was just an excuse... there was more than a small part of her excited by the exhibitionism of it all. Her she was, live on TV, with a man kneeling in front of her who had the most skilled tongue she had ever felt.

He was the scum of the Earth but, as the overriding imperative of the sexual drive kicked in, all she could hope for was that he would let her feel the intense orgasm that was building inside of her.

By now Sam could see her shaved pussy and smell her excitement. He knew that, no matter what her status, a woman was a woman and all women fell to him in the end. He felt a mixture of sexual-excitement and intense pride as he focused on making her climax with maximum intensity. Many years inside the minds of women had taught him every possible oral desire and he began to fulfil them all, one by one, with expert skill.

It took an intense effort on her part but Mary maintained her facade as her pussy exploded into life once more. She found herself moving her hips to allow Sam to hit a batter spot and part of her was ashamed, although this was a deep and distant part long neglected by her passion. He was doing everything she had dreamed her boyfriends would do for her, yet none had ever been close to fulfilling, and she just wanted it to never end. Handing over, breathlessly, to her deputy she sat down and allowed the cameras to move away from her as she secretly waited for Sam to give her sweet release.

Sam toyed with the idea of stopping, to rob her and leave her begging him to return, but he wanted to leave his mark in her mind. He renewed his efforts, intensifying them to the point where Mary moaned softly and then climaxed with a shudder that she was glad was not captured by the watchers.

Sam watched her slump forward before he reached down for one of the items. Mary was recovering her breath when she felt her legs being prised apart on the chair. Before she could react her wet pussy told her she had been penetrated, although by a dildo of some kind given the sensation, and two strong hands were holding down her hands onto her hips.

There was no pleasure this time, only horror, as Sam placed motioned with the dildo in his room and she felt it begin to fuck her on the chair. Sam knew that part of her would blame herself for not running earlier, for giving in to her base-instincts, and he enjoyed that knowledge almost as much as raping her with the dildo in front of her assembled media friends.

He projected force to close her mouth, as securely as any man with duct-tape could have done, whilst her hands were locked with invisible chains. She was a veteran of many a rape case but only now did she truly understand the humiliation and pain involved.

Sam looked deep into her eyes as he rammed each thrust home, enjoying the pain and fear that nakedly expressed themselves there, only regretting that he could not fuck her himself as this was not a stage two event. He pinned her tongue whilst opening her mouth slightly, imperceptible to the world but enough to allow him to kiss her in mock love-making, finally using his tongue to explore every inch of her mouth. Her lips felt soft and he enjoyed taking his time to suck them of every piece of their innocence, for he knew that she would never kiss again without thinking of him right now.

Mary cried inside as she felt her pussy begin to dry and tear under the assault. Just as the bleeding began she felt the dildo suddenly vanish, at first giving her relief until fear of what was next overwhelmed her.

Sam had poured the iron-fillings into the desired pattern by the time Mary had dared to consider moving again. She felt the hands return as the briefing was coming to an end. Sam focused on the iron and began to make it vibrate at the atomic-level, generating intense heat as he removed his trousers and underwear. Stealing himself again the pain he fell across the fillings, so that they burned into his trunk and caused him to scream in agony.

Mary screamed in agony as she felt the burning just above her pussy and the whole conference froze. She fled back into the police station, holding herself, and went into the ladies toilets. Outside her colleagues ended the briefing by saying they needed to check on her, as she may be ill.

Taking her skirt down slowly she saw her bleeding pussy and the brand-mark in the mirror. It read

“I am Sam. Sam I am”

A policewoman burst in and stood, frozen by shock at the sight that greeted her.

Mary, though shattered, turned to her

“Julie... tell them that Rose is near. He needs line-of-sight, get them to search anything that overlooks the area and seal off the next 4 blocks”

“Ma’am?”

“NOW!... I’m fine, get that bastard!”

Julie ran outside.

The media were stunned as all hell broke loose. Sirens filled the air as units were called to the scene whilst officers poured from the station and began looking up at the neighbouring windows. Cameramen, deciding today was a good day for a bonus-story, began to split and follow each sub-group of officers as they ran from block to block.

Sam saw the flood of activity and began to slowly pack his items away, keeping the Uzi to hand but concealed under his jacket. The open window allowed him to hear the radios of the newly arriving squad cars, amplifying the same message until it made the street reverberate

Attention all units near to precinct 12, Samuel Rose believed to be in the vicinity. Any unit not currently liasing with radio control please identify themselves for instructions.

Quickly spotting such a prime vantagepoint, uniformed officers ran towards to the door. Hammering constantly they shouted

“LCPD, open this door now!”

Silence greeted them as Sam stood up and drank the last of his coffee.

“Kick it down”

“Wait, do we need a warrant?”

“Screw the warrant, this is a clear and present danger situation. Let the judge call it, kick the goddamm door down!”

The door exploded as the officers poured into the lower level and began to search the rooms in an opera of screaming and pointed guns.

Footsteps pounded the stairs as they approached the level that Sam was at and her heard them, through the adjoining wall, as they stormed the room in the next apartment. He walked down the stairs and into the back room as more officers began to pound the front door of his building.

Walking into the back alley he was stunned to be illuminated by flashing blue and red lights. Looking to his left he saw a squad car and one officer, clearly with a partner joining the hunt, staring directly at him with his gun drawn.

“Police Officer, Freeze!”

Sam turned very slowly to face him.

“I said freeze!”

Sam stopped when he could see the officer clearly. The man must be 25 tops and clearly a rookie, given how nervous his eyes looked.

“Turn and face the wall”

Sam remained as he was whilst he closed his eyes and opened his mind

“I said turn and face the wall, NOW!”

The officer felt a hand grab his gun and begin to slowly move away from the suspect. He tried to fight it but no human could offer enough resistance, instead he had to look in horror as it began to turn towards his head.

He tried to drop the gun but his fingers were frozen as his hand turned inexorably towards his face. Staring down the barrel of his own gun he was about to cry out in fear before the shot silenced him forever.

Over the squad-car radio Sam heard

Shots fired, Shots fired in the vicinity of precinct 12. I am proceeding to location, back-up requested.

Roger Unit 60, please identify location

Sam took the keys from the dead officer and, noting the designation, drove the squad car from the alley. He activated the radio

This is unit 42, I have a man down, repeat a man down in the alley behind apartment block 19. I need medical assistance and back-up right now...

Roger 42, units en-route ETA less than a minute

Sam drove the car away from the vicinity as other police-units descended on the alley a block away. Taking a slow drive to a secluded park he abandoned the vehicle before heading for his safe house once again. Enough of the support-act, it was time for the main event.

Susan could not keep her eyes off David as he checked the windows for yet another time. Years of Federal duties had honed his body to perfection and there was something powerful in the middle-aged face that seemed to defy the ageing process. He was every inch the professional, maintaining a friendly yet impersonal air around her, and she knew that he would never compromise himself or a situation by allowing emotions to cloud his view.

The hours passed and she began to relax as they watched television, whilst Simon slept upstairs. Susan made small talk with David, discovering he was happily married with two teenage sons, whilst trying to fight the urge inside her to come onto him. The futility of such a move eventually registered in her heart and she sat, resentful at his manner yet grateful for the protection it gave her, and watched the evening news. Sam was all over the lead story and she felt reassured that it was him on the receiving end for a change. She wondered which sewer he was hiding in and laughed to herself, feeling the first relief in her tension all day.

Sam was not in a sewer as he heard her think this, he was in a car 2 street away. He almost pitied how naive she was, forgetting that her mind leaked thoughts he could detect with a simply drive around the city. She’d been in the last place he had expected them to hide her but that’s the whole point, he thought. He brought himself up sharp when he thought of the two federal officers in there and chastised himself for allowing complacency to make him forget. This was not going to be easy.

The news finished and it was time for a shift-change. David insisted that Susan also go to bed, to ensure that one officer was on her level at all times, and checked over her room before bidding her goodnight. She got undressed and lay in the darkness trying to get her mind to calm down enough to sleep.

The ticking of the clock next to her kept her company as the minutes stretched into an hour. As she was finally beginning to drift off she heard a familiar voice which made her blood freeze.

“Hello Susan”

The voice sounded like it had come from everywhere and, despite her desperate staring into the dark, she could not see anyone in the room with her.

“Not out there, Susan, inside you. You always carry my, you know, even into a bed guarded by the police. We are each other and no amount of people can ever break that connection”

Her fear turned to rage as she spoke to him inside her head

“I’m safe you freak. If I called out David would be here in a heartbeat... ”

“To find what? A woman having a nightmare? I’d bet he’d be oh-so impressed with that. Maybe he’d give you a cuddle in those big, strong arms of his and make you wet your panties”

Susan was shocked and Sam laughed at the reaction.

“We are each other remember?”

“Yes I know, I can feel every sadistic thrill you are getting right now”

Sam paused.

“Good. Feels nice doesn’t it?”

The question surprised her almost as much as the answer she felt inside her heart.

“No” she lied.

“Come with me”

“Where?”

She was answered by a feeling of leaving her body and looking towards the door.

“It took me years to develop my powers, Susan, and it’s folly to hope you could ever handle the embryonic state that exists within you. I had no idea that the power could trigger another latent user, so this is new territory for us both, but it seems that as long as we are joined I am able to grant you control of your powers through me. This is the most basic astral-projection but it cannot be performed unless the subject is at level two, so I am afraid you are going to have to walk”

“Why should I? Why should I not just expose you and take my chances?”

“Susan, think it through. The very best you can hope for is that I am caught or killed and that our link is broken, robbing you of a chance to explore a part of yourself that has been denied you. At worst the wrenching of the connection could leave you in a coma or worse. Despite what you think of me I am genuinely wanting to share something special with you, something that I will then leave to your own decision on how to use”

Susan felt herself return to her body and then she listened as Sam told her where to go. Silently she opened her door and walked across the landing to where David was sleeping, her heart beginning to race with the fear.

“Ok stop here. He’ll hear any normal attempt to open the door but concentrate your mind on the lock and you can open it silently. Then hold the door with your mind and open it”

Despite her doubt she focused her mind and was astonished as the door swung open without so much as a tiny breath of air. She entered the room and saw David sleeping under the duvet, with only his handsome face visible.

“I know you want him so there is no point in lying to me”

Her heart knew this to be true.

“Yes I do but I cannot have him. He’s got a family let alone his duty to perform”

“Suppose there were no consequences? Suppose he’d never know, let alone them?. I can show you how to have any man your heart can desire, married or not, without anyone ever catching you. You can also use the power to check up on anyone, prevent betrayal and empower yourself. Where is the harm in that?”

If it had been said by anyone other than Sam then Susan would have been shocked, but she was living proof that he could back-up his claims. Her pussy began to moisten as she looked again at David but she forced her morality to return.

“It would be wrong, unfair to him”

Sam waited as he felt the internal conflict inside her.

“Ok Susan, it’s your call. As you’ve come so far though it seems a shame not to take a nice memory away with you. Why don’t you take a look at his cock and remember it in your future fantasies?”

The internal conflict intensified but, as the sin was so small now, morality was overpowered.

“How?”

“Think it through. You have to be very subtle but it’s a hot night tonight and if you peeled the duvet back, very slowly, you could let your eyes wander up his muscular legs and rest on his crotch”

“It’s too dark to see”

Sam noted that she was becoming an active player with a small smile

“Yes but he’s a prepared guy. If I broke in he’d need a flashlight and there will be one next to his bed. You can set it on a very narrow beam and then shine it under the duvet, with the rest as a shield for his eyes. Dark upstairs and light downstairs”

Susan felt nervous as she reached for the flashlight but Sam steadied her heart and respiratory rate, allowing her not to breathe too loudly. She went to the foot of the bed and reached for the duvet.

“No, your hands are heavy and your fingers may slip. Use your mind... ”

Susan focused and saw the duvet slowly rise from the bed, barely disturbing a hair on David’s legs to alert him. Inch by inch she exposed the flesh she had only imagined as she watched him and inch by inch her excitement grew. Her eyes followed the contours of his thighs until they made her gasp softly as they saw his naked penis. Even in this flaccid state it was clear he was the best-endowed man she had ever seen. “His wife is a lucky woman, eh Susan?”

Susan could only grunt back her agreement as lust began to fill her veins.

“If you went to stage two you could replay his memories of them together, without him realising it was you, and you could feel the sex from his perspective. Ever wondered what it would feel like for a man, especially one so gifted? Why not, Susan, he’s never going to know – no-one will get hurt”

Susan wanted more, her hormones were screaming for more, and the suggestion seemed little more than a better version of her taking harmless memories to bed.

“How could I do that?”

“You need pubic hair but that’s not a problem. Just think you want some in your mouth and a loose one or two will move there, without alerting him”

Susan wanted more than the two hairs that went into her mouth but she savoured them deeply. Inside a part of her awoke to the fact that she enjoyed “getting away with this” almost as much as the taste of his hair.

“I’m going to help you assimilate that hair but it will still take a while, Susan, so I suggest you sit back and let the duvet drop”

Susan sat on the floor in silence, all fear gone as she felt her DNA slowly absorb David’s. It was a curious, slow tingling sensation and not the least unpleasant. 40 minutes later it stopped and she knew it was time.

“Ok, now you have control of his basic functions and can also read part of his mind. You can suggest and, if an idea resonates, you will see links into deeper areas. Next time you talk to him about his wife you should see a lot of deep links, that will show you everything from how they met to how it feels to fuck her”

Susan thrilled at the news and looked forward to tomorrow. It was going to be sooo naughty to use his memories as her fantasies and, as it was harmless, it made her feel guiltless.

She was about to stand up to leave when Sam said

“Mind you , that’s not all you look forward to right now”

Her curiosity flooded her mind once more.

“What do you mean?”

“Well you have control over his body functions so it would be easy to make his cock erect. It seems a shame to leave without knowing just what he is really packing down there... this would complete the picture for your fantasies”

Susan looked at David’s penis again and she could not resist. She opened her mind and wished it to become erect, staring intently as it grew before her and made her pussy moan with excitement. David was magnificent, a real fantasy-stud, and she was merely an inch from the massive cock that any woman would pay a fortune to see.

“Looks good. Bet it tastes good as well”

Susan was shocked out of her fantasy as the line between look and touch was reached. Her morality was drowned in excitement now but her mind still raced to keep pace.

“He’d feel me”

“You can open your mind to his and feel what he feels and you can also deaden the feeling to any area of his body. Don’t overdo it though, play it by his response. Because you want him to subconsciously recognise what is being done”

“Why?”

“He’ll begin to flash links, faint as he’s asleep, but still links. Wouldn’t you like to know how he likes to be sucked or who’s sucked him before?”

Susan opened her mind and thrilled as she took his cock into her mouth, feeling his balls and licking his massive shaft before setting to work on sucking him softly. Inside his mind she began to explore links and modified the way she blowing him, to suit his preferences in a way she knew his wife never did. This knowledge made her feel both more powerful and more benevolent, for she was doing this man a favour as well as one for herself.

“I’ll help you deaden the rest of the body, Susan, you just concentrate down there”

Susan watched as the duvet slowly fell to the floor, revelling his massive torso in silhouette.

“Want to see more?”

Susan was now abandoned to her activities and just grunted.

“Mind your eyes... I’ve deaden his”

Sam switched the light on to reveal David in all his glory. Susan stopped sucking for a while to stroke and explore every inch of his perfect body, moving his legs up in order to show his pert ass.

“How far can I go?”

“As long as you take your time he should have an orgasm, which we can deaden a little to prevent him waking up. He’ll put it down to a wet dream”

The opportunity was too intense to resist. Susan began work on his cock again, softly teasing it whilst feeling the orgasm begin to work within David.

Sam let her become engrossed for a while.

“That’s it Susan, suck his seed into your mouth and claim him. His wife will never know, his children will never know , he will never know so there is no harm done. Only you will be able to sit opposite him tomorrow with the taste of his sperm still inside your mouth and secretly taste his cock at will”

Susan began to suck harder and they both felt David beginning to cum.

“One more thought though, Susan”

The interruption caused her to pause.

“He’s going to cum soon and is his seed were sown inside your pussy and not your mouth... well, you could go to level 3 if you like. That gives you complete access to his mind, allowing you to see all his little fantasies and secrets. Why not ride him?”

Susan gasped anew but her pussy had already made the decision. She straddled David and felt him fill her deeper than she thought any man could. Breathless, she savoured the sensations as more links appeared inside his mind. These were the twin dilemmas of the married man, having to be faithful but secretly being bored with his wife.

“Give him his pussy Susan, let his body have the release his mind will not allow”

She began to ride his cock but she was not practised at being on top, especially being astride such an enormous thing, and she found it hard to get a rhythm.

“I can’t, he’s too big”

“Shhh, just let me help you. Lie down next to him”

Susan got off David and lay down next to him.

“Ok, so we have nothing giving him feeling but his dick?”

“Yes”

“Think in 3 dimensions. He can still move. Make it so”

Susan thrilled as she got the idea. She began to make David role-over on top of her, his weight felt so good, and then manoeuvre until his rock-hard shaft was between her legs again. She placed her hands on his butt and make him move slowly in and out of her pussy, controlling the speed to suit her whilst placing his penis just at the spot she liked.

David, the man she could barely get a smile out of, was fucking her at the perfect speed and placement. Better yet she could feel it from his side as well, so she knew when to slow him down to prolong the pleasure for her. She felt empowered and alive in a way she could never have dreamed only 2 hours earlier.

She knew that his seed would empower her further and she hungrily made him climax just as her pussy exploded into orgasm, sending out a stifled cry from them both. Susan relished all the control-feelings that Sam knew existed in everyone. He had her hooked on the drug that only he could provide, for many years at least until she gained control over her powers, and it was time to reel her in.

“Susan, I’m sorry to have to do this but I need you to realise that you need me. This is only meant as a loving lesson to child I will teach well and, when you have learned it, we can start a new life of exploration together”

Before she could respond she felt David come alive again, all his senses back and rapidly waking up. She tried to reinstate the numbness but it was hopeless without Sam and she looked in horror as David awoke and realised his situation.

All she could scream into her mind was NO!. Sam was as shocked as she when the thought became real, sending a wave to David’s throat that shattered it. He gasped in silent terror before falling dead on top of her. This girl has real potential, Sam thought when he had recovered.

Susan instinctively pushed David off in horror as her mind raced. She’d crossed a line back there that made her no longer think of his family but merely of herself, how she could escape punishment.

“Your DNA is all over him, Susan, come to me and we can run”

“To hell with you!!!”

“Ok, make your own way out then. When you calm down you will realise how good it felt to kill him. Then come find me”

Sam left her and drove away as she starred at the corpse, weighing her options.

Unit 473 we have sighting on the suspect. Proceeding with discretion.

Roger 473, 416 will liase ETA 3 minutes.

The police radio kept up constant background chatter as Commander Williams walked towards the safe house, now surrounded by police-tape and media. Her officers kept the hoard at bay as she entered, to be met by a harassed looking man in his early 50’s. She shook his hand and said

“Agent Massy, hell of a mess I hear. What have you got so far?”

“Forensics are still working on the scene but I’ve got a man dead and his partner never heard anything. I’m afraid we lost the woman, however there is no evidence of blood so it’s probable she’s been taken alive. If taken is the right word... ”

Mary was surprised by the lack of certainty.

“Oh?”

“You don’t need to be a forensic expert to see that dead agent had himself, shall we say, engaged in extra duties which are proscribed. We found semen on the bed and with Susan being the only female in the house it seems they decided to cross the line. We have to take into account the fact that she murdered him and fled the house, maybe in fear over some kind of accident. His throat was crushed without any signs of external trauma but it may simply be that they used something like a soft scarf. ”

“... and got carried away?”

“Auto-erotic asphyxiation is a dangerous game even between two careful adults. I’d have bet my house on David O’Shea, I’ve known him for years and he’d never been anything less than a true example of professionalism”

“Any signs of a break-in... any signs of him?”

“Rose? No, nada, just the open window on the first level and the sheet-rope which was hanging from it. All the windows were locked but as David’s keys and gun are missing it’s no surprise that was not enough”

“With Sam Rose it’s never as it seems Jonathan. This whole thing smells to high Heaven and the only thing I am certain of right now is that Susan is in danger”

“I’ve got an alert out via your people and mine with an advisement that Susan is probably a hostage. She had no reason to want her protection removed and whilst there are elements of this that worry me, I am presuming she left the house against her will”

Mary thanked him and talked quietly to her lieutenant.

“The Feds are playing this by the book but I know that Rose was here. That means there must be eyewitnesses around that may have seen his vehicle, hell maybe even him entering the house somehow. Pull out everything we have and get everyone around here interviewed, set up roadblocks on the main routes out of the city and let me handle the political flak later. Sam is a sadist and he’ll enjoy the power over Susan too much to want to end it soon – but we have a fading window of opportunity if we are to recover her alive”

Susan was cold despite the heat of the afternoon. She’d been walking for hours, dodging aside only when she heard a siren, whilst she tried to think what to do. The magnum she had lifted from David weighed a tonne, even inside her bag, and it served more as a constant reminder than any real protection. Her mind swam with what had happened, the excitement and fear ebbing and flowing as her emotions tried to catch up with her mind. Whatever else he had lied about, she concluded, Sam was telling the truth when he said she now lived in a different world, one which none but they could comprehend.

She took her mobile and checked to see if Sam’s number was still in there. It was of course as it had been every time she had completed this ritual today.

“He can wait.” she said to herself as she entered the bar.

Sam waited. She’d contact him when she realised that there was nowhere to run, that she needed a teacher who could offer her the world. He was already planning how he could use her to lure other women and couples into situations that would amuse him, whilst keeping her as his sex-slave, as he sat in the alley. Once more the bum he looked invisible to the women he watched walk about the streets, stopping only occasionally to engage in some juvenile prank which made them stumble or have to sort their underwear in front of their male friends. A few last insults to Lexington before he moved on.

It was late evening when his mobile rang. By now he was in his safehouse again, preparing a new disguise for tomorrow, and he cursed her timing. He looked down at the phone and realised it was a text-message:

I’ve thought things through Sam. You have shown me that we do not need to be victims in this world and I thank you for that. Meet me at the top of the Horizon Parking Complex in 60 minutes. Susan

Sam threw the phone aside and began to prepare anew.

40 minutes later he was cruising the area, looking for any signs of the police or of anything that was out of place. Despite his experience at counter-surveillance he always covered the basics first, tonight it seemed to no avail for there was nothing around the complex to arouse suspicion. He drove for three blocks and then parked. Assuming they were in fact there he knew they would have his vehicle details, so he changed into non-descript street gear and began to approach the complex from the side. Still nothing broke the night except the usual bustle of the city-street.

Sam took the stairs for part of the way and then the elevator for the rest of the 15 floors.

Susan saw the elevator doors open and a figure standing within, pointing an Uzi in her general direction. He’d not seen her yet but she had nothing to fear from him now (and that was not just the large-amounts of drink talking, she thought with a wry laugh)

Sam continued to point his weapon towards her as he checked out the rooftop. Confirming it was empty he lowered it as he approached, his usual half-smile giving all and nothing away to the onlooker.

“Hello Susan.”

“Hello Sam, I see you came as prepared as I did”

She pulled her hand slowly from behind her to reveal the Magnum.

Sam gave a slow, mock-whistle

“Very nice Susan, I like someone who plans ahead even though I doubt you could fire that thing if you were not completely drunk”

She laughed.

“Yeah, well I thought I’d even the odds for once. If I cannot think what I am thinking then you have no chance”

The idea appealed to Sam and he laughed as well, shaking his finger slowly.

“Don’t be so sure... all I have to do is reach a little further”

“Please, Sam, if you can... I cannot put into words how much I have learned from you but you can see it through my eyes”

Sam took pity on this drunken wretch. This was going to speed things up considerably and to be blunt he did not like standing in an open space. He opened his mind into her drunken mess and began to sift the thoughts... so many thoughts... TOO many thoughts. He tried to break the link but she would not allow it.

Sam staggered as he tried anew. How could she be doing this, she was not powerful enough... then he realised that she was not alone. In the dim recess of his mind he felt four others present, linked to his but transmitting their own thoughts of hate and revenge into him. The confused mass of images, linked to the drunken swirl of Susan, caused him to buckle but not break. The initial shock over he began to adapt.

“I’ve been looking up a few of your old girlfriends, Sam. It works both ways when you link, you know. I could tell them exactly what you did and how you did it, in exchange for which they agreed to hide a level down. You could have detected them if you were not so focused on me. Love makes you weak, Sam, for it makes you lose control”

“I don’t know what you think it will help you achieve, Susan. I am tuning them out as we speak and soon I will be clear of you as well”

“I wanted you to listen to me and this was the only way. Listen, not rape, not burgle, not control just listen and understand”

She pressed a redial button on her phone. Within seconds a helicopter approached the building, blinding them both with a spotlight whilst all around them the streets exploded with sirens.

This is the LCPD, drop your weapon and move away from the woman!

Sam froze, his face a mixture of shock and anger. He shouted to her

“Why? You loved it, I know you did. You could have had anything you wanted! I thought you had more imagination”

“You’d be amazed how much imagination I have Sam”

LCPD, drop your weapon immediately and move away from the woman!

Sam slowly backed away from Susan as he heard the elevator open behind him. He did not need to see the SWAT team approach as he heard every well-trained footstep.

“I’ll break free Susan. They’ll be lucky if they can make any of this stick with a jury. You’ll never be able to walk safely again... I’ll always be a part of you”

LCPD – drop the weapon or we will open fire!

Sam saw the 6-man SWAT team form around him and he began to loosen his grip on his gun.

“Only as long as you live” Susan thought to herself and then hurled her mind at him.

Sam was caught off-guard by the sudden impact on his right hand, which at once turned him towards the officers whilst levelling his Uzi at them. A volley of shots ripped through his body and he was hurled to the ground at Susan’s feet. She dropped her weapon and knelt beside him as the officers closed in.

She was still staring at the body as it was being taken away. To everyone else she was in shock but inside she was thrilling at the feeling of him dying, the terror, the powerlessness, the drowning utter lack of control.

She left the roof as she had arrived, a woman forever changed by Sam. Only time would tell whether it was for the better or worse.