The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sands of Desire

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I don’t think anyone’s done this induction method before. Enjoy.

The antique store was in one of those quiet, out of the way places that didn’t get a lot of attention, passed over by those wanting to visit malls and mega-stores to get gifts. However, it did have a reputation for rarities, which was exactly what Halle was looking for. She really wanted a gift to impress her husband for their anniversary and with his love for antiques, this seemed to be the best place for it. The shop was set in the corner of a small street. Unless you really knew what you were looking for, you would have missed it, a simple sign of “Time’s Treasures” over the doorway, a single window looking inside.

Halle had heard about this from one of her friends at work, who told her that the place had great stuff at even better prices, much cheaper than what a lot of shops sold for. She knew about Halle’s desire for a gift and wanted to help out. She told Halle that to mention to the shopowner that she had been recommended and the owner would take care of things.

So far, the shop seemed to live up to the expectations Halle had. A slew of vases and statues covered the shelves on the walls, paintings hung in exquisite frames, drawers of jewels were placed around the counter near the back of the store. Halle moved about it all, taking it all in. She was a tall black woman with short dark hair, highly attractive, wearing a nice dress that showed off her nicer body. She was more than just a pretty face, she was highly skilled at her company, just as good as her husband was, giving them the chance to acquire items such as the one she was looking for here.

“May I help you?” The voice was quite soft yet carried some authority, causing Halle to turn to see the woman behind it. She was as tall as Halle and seemed even more the professional than she was. She had Mediterranean features, her beautiful face seemingly sculpted by the gods themselves. She wore a simple dress that did little to hide the nice curves of her lovely body, her hefty bosom pushing against the fabric. She had reddish-brown hair done up in a bun style that added to her attraction. All in all, she was a woman who put people completely at ease instantly and was no doubt quite the saleswoman.

“Oh, yeah, I was hoping you could help me get something for my husband,” Halle explained. “My name’s Halle. A friend of mine recommended me, Connie? She was here a while ago.”

“Ah, yes, I remember her,” the woman said, nodding. “A nice woman. Good eye for antiques.”

“Yeah, well, I’m trying to find a gift for our anniversary and she told me this was a good place to find something,” Halle explained, watching as the woman moved behind the counter.

“That it is,” the woman said. “My name’s Lucia, by the way. I own the shop.”

“It’s very nice,” Halle said, taking a look around. “You have quite the collection.”

“A lot of it has been collected by my family for years,” Lucia explained. “In fact, there’s something right here that I believe your husband might appreciate.” She turned away, moving a few trinkets away from the shelf behind her and reaching in. She turned back to Halle and placed a large hourglass onto the counter. It was larger than most and Halle could see that it was attached to holders that let the hourglass itself spin around without the owner having to pick it up. Lucia moved it so the two ends of the glass were balanced evenly, the sand still in the other end. “I picked this up in Rome,” Lucia explained. “I think you can see how the design looks. Look at the gold emblem right in the center of the hinges. Just look right at it, look at the emblem, look right at the emblem, Halle. Isn’t it eye-catching, Halle? Isn’t it one of those things that draws your attention right into it? Just look at it, Halle, just look at the emblem. Isn’t it amazing, Halle?”

“Yeah, it is,” Halle said. The emblem was eye-catching all right, especially when it caught the light right and seemed to glow. It was fascinating to look at, very fascinating to look at. Halle soon felt her dark brown eyes drawn to the gold emblem, Lucia’s voice coming into her ears but not really registering, her attention solely on that emblem. It was odd but she felt like she should just keep watching the emblem, just keep watching the emblem. She was feeling a little light-headed all of a sudden but in a good way. She felt relaxed, that was it, she was feeling very, very relaxed, so very relaxed. She felt incredibly relaxed the more she gazed at the gold emblem, she just felt so relaxed, so very relaxed.

“Very relaxed, Halle, you’re feeling so very, very relaxed, so very relaxed, Halle, so very relaxed,” Lucia’s soft voice flowed into Halle’s ears, the black woman’s eyes starting to become slightly glazed as she stared at the gold on the hourglass. Lucia could tell that Connie had been right, Halle was a good subject for hypnosis. Connie would know since she had been deeply hypnotized when Lucia had asked her what friends would be good additions to the private list of customers Lucia had. The shopowner had been taught hypnosis at an early age and with her store, she had an armory of hypnotic induction methods at her beck and call but the hourglass was always a favorite. She could tell that Halle was in a light trance now, her face slack and her glazed eyes fixed to the gold spot as Lucia continued to tell her to relax. Now, it was time for the advanced steps.

“Halle, listen to me,” Lucia said. “You’re so relaxed now, so very relaxed, so very, very relaxed. But you’re about to relax more, Halle, you’re about to relax much more. Would you like that, Halle? Would you like to relax more?”

“Yes....” Halle slurred, her eyes still fixed to the emblem. Lucia moved the hourglass so it was in the regular position, all the sand on the bottom. “Look at the hourglass, Halle. Look at the sand in it, Halle, look at the sand. That sand is your mind, Halle. It is your will, it is your thoughts, it is everything in your mind. Your mind is the sand, Halle. Your mind is the sand, say it.”

“My mind....is....the sand.....”

Nodding, Lucia flipped the hourglass upside down, letting the sand begin to pour out. “Watch it, Halle,” she said. “Watch the sand drift out of the hourglass, watch it fall, Halle, watch it all fall. Watch it empty, Halle, watch the glass empty and realize that it’s your mind emptying, Halle, it’s your mind emptying into that hourglass, Halle, your mind is emptying. Watch the sands fall, Halle, watch the sands fall and you’ll feel your mind emptying, Halle, you’ll feel your mind emptying as you watch the sands fall, Halle, you’ll fell your mind emptying. Watch the sands fall, Halle, watch the sands fall and feel your mind emptying, Halle, feel it emptying as the sands fall, watch the sands fall, Halle, watch them fall......”

As Halle watched the sands fall, she could feel herself growing even more relaxed, her mind fading with each grain hitting the pile on the bottom. She could feel herself falling so deep into this trance, her fading more and more, her thoughts and will being erased with every fall of the sand. She watched the sand fall away, watched the hourglass empty, taking her mind with it as she did. Finally, the glass emptied out, the final grains falling and with them went the last vestiges of Halle’s conscious mind. She stood there, swaying in place as she stared at the hourglass, her eyes wide but unseeing as she waited for something to fill her empty mind.

In a flash, Lucia had locked the door and put up a “closed” sign, then moved behind the counter. “Come with me, Halle,” she said, taking the hypnotized woman by the hand and leading her towards the back room. Locking the door behind them, Lucia moved over towards the large couch set in the room just for an occasion like this. Lucia pulled apart her dress, revealing her fine naked body, her firm breasts free but showing absolutely no sag whatsoever. She let loose her bun, letting her long red hair fall to her breasts as she stood before Halle. “Disrobe, Halle,” she commanded.

Helpless to disobey, her mind wiped away by Lucia’s careful hypnotic induction, Halle began to take off her clothes. Her dress went first, leaving her in dark bra and panties. They also hit the floor revealing her own firm breasts as nice ass, her body a testament to workouts and proper diets. Lucia slowly sat herself on the couch and spread her legs. “Eat me out, Halle,” she commanded and the black woman immediately fell to her knees, crawling over and pushing her face into Lucia’s red pussy, her tongue immediately going to work on it, her only thought in her dulled mind the desire to please Lucia in ever way possible. Lucia moaned as she felt Halle go at her, moving her hands through the short hair, pulling her in close and clamping her thighs around Halle’s head to hold her as she licked away at her. At the same time, Halle’s hands moved up to Lucia’s breasts, holding the large tits in her hands as she licked at her, her tongue lapping away with fury at Lucia. Lucia moaned as Halle pinched her nipples, her fingers moving about her globes and pushing them together as she pushed her tongue up and down Lucia’s clit, finally hitting paydirt and causing Lucia to shudder as she came onto Halle’s face.

Lucia pulled her legs away and pulled Halle up onto the couch. She kissed the woman deeply on the mouth, feeling her own juices on her tongue and lips. The two moved onto the couch, Lucia’s fair skin and Halle’s dark causing an interesting contrast as they kissed, their hands running over their bodies. Lucia moved down to Halle’s breasts, licking the nipples as she caressed Halle’s hips, causing the hypnotized woman to moan. Lucia moved herself down to Halle’s clit, letting her tongue dart into her pussy, causing Halle to moan in pleasure. Lucia knelt so her ass was sticking in the air, letting Halle get a hold of it. Halle’s hands moved around Lucia’s buttocks, the fingers sliding into her asshole as Lucia continued to lick at Halle’s clit, her tongue darting in and out in quick, deft strokes that added to Halle’s pleasure. He fingers slid in and out of Lucia’s own pussy and ass, her hands sliding over the buttocks as she attempted to drive the woman into orgasm even as she ate her out. Lucia’s tongue strokes provided the desired effect, causing the black woman to come loose onto her mouth, her juices falling into Lucia’s throat. In moments, Lucia came as well as Halle’s fingers slid into her one more time, driving her into orgasm.

After a few more tries, Lucia knew enough was enough. She had her and Halle clean up then redressed and back by the counter. She looked over at the entranced Halle and spoke. “Halle, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, refreshed and relaxed and totally normal. You will remember nothing of what has happened here. Nothing at all. However, should you ever hear my voice say the words ‘sand time,’ you will fall back into this trance and do whatever I say. Now, you will want to buy this hourglass. You will want to show your husband this hourglass and you will show him exactly what I showed you. Exactly.”

“Exactly.....”

“You will recommend me to your friends as well, Halle, you’ll recommend me to all your friends and tell them to stop by.”

“Tell all my friends....”

“Remember that but nothing else,” Lucia said, snapping her fingers. Halle blinked as she returned to clarity, her mind once again her own. “So, shall I wrap this up?” Lucia said.

“Oh, sure,” Halle nodded. “Thanks a lot, my husband is going to love this.”

“I’m sure he will,” Lucia smiled. While she make not make much profits in the way of money, she definitely had benefits that made her job worthwhile. And she gave the term ‘word of mouth’ a whole new meaning to boot. She knew that soon Halle’s husband was going to be stopping by this place. It was just a matter of time.