The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa & The Cheating Husband.

By The Slaver.

Nathan rose from the bed, thoroughly disgusted. He sauntered into the bathroom, naked, and shut the door, and starred into the mirror. He gazed for several minutes without blinking or flinching. He shook his head, in disbelief.

“How did I end up married to a cold fish?” Nathan said in a low voice. “Look at me. How did I end up married to a cold fish?” He repeated the question, as if he could not fathom how any woman would not melt in the presence of his sexual charisma. For certain, Nathan had a point: at 30, he was stunning, with a physique that women, but not his wife it seemed, craved. At the office, Nathan regularly fends off the sexual advances of his female colleagues and superiors. He recently lost a promotion because he would not submit to a female vice-president. As he ran his hands through his hair, Nathan shook his head, washed his face and returned to the bedroom. If he were lucky, maybe Sara would be in the mood.

As Nathan entered the bedroom, he found the bed empty. He walked out of the bedroom and entered the living room of his apartment. He found his wife exercising, following the commands and directions of the instructor on the television screen. Any hope of action that morning disappeared. Nathan knew his wife. Exercise—shower—breakfast—shopping: that was the schedule for the days before Christmas. He walked passed the tree back to the bedroom, and pulled on a pair of compression pants, once fully dressed Nathan intending to go to the gym.

Clad only in his compression pant, he grabbed his cell phone, Nathan checked his emails. Among his emails, he found an app that he had not installed on his phone: seductresslovecock.com. Puzzled Nathan opened the app. The app was for a website like Tinder, but for men, whose wife’s would not oblige his sexual desires. Nathan starred at the app, thoughts welded around in his head. He closed the door of the bedroom, and touched the screen of his phone. He thumbed through photographs of women, but then found his seductress. Her name was Noel and she lived a short subway ride from his condominium apartment. He used the app to make contact. In minutes, Santa replied. “Send me a pic.”

Quickly, Nathan went into the bathroom, he lowered his compression pant and jerked his cock, when it was sticking straight out from his body, like a flag pole. Nathan pulled his pant back up; his flag pole of a cock could be clearly seen as he stood side ways looking in the mirror, he then snapped a selfie and sent it to Noel. Santa replied within seconds. “See you at 10:00am. My place, don’t be late.” Nathan could not believe his good fortune. Quickly, he pulled down his pants again, and within a few second he had rubbed out a load, he cleaned himself up, pulled his compression pants back up; pulled on a compression shirt. Nathan grabbed his gym bag, threw in some clothes, towel and other sundries, and walked towards the door of the bedroom.

Suddenly, Nathan halted. “Am I really going to do this?” Nathan dropped his gym bag. “Am I really going to cheat on Sara?” Four months ago, on a business trip out of the country, far from roving eyes, Nathan had the opportunity to indulge his passion, but could not indulge. “Am I really going to do this?” he said again. Nathan picked up his gym bag, walked into the living room, and said, “I’m going to the gym, unless you want to stop exercising and we go try to …. Well, you know … fuck.”

Sara ignored her husband. She continued to exercise and said, “I’m not in the mood now. I don’t think I’ll be in the mood tonight. And with that attitude, I don’t think I’ll be in the mood for a while.” Nathan heard the verdict. He and Sara had been sexless for several months. To the best of Nathan’s knowledge, Sara did not experience any medical trauma that would preclude sexual relations. She was not ‘in the mood’. Nathan was perpetually in the mood. “I’m going to the gym.”, Nathan said. “I’ll see you later.”

Nathan walked out of his condominium apartment. He paused at the threshold and looked at his cell phone. As he walked down the stairs to ground level, Nathan walked to the nearest corner and hailed a cab. Nathan opted for a cab. His subway pass would trigger a time stamp on his cell.

When he reached the front of Noel’s apartment building, Nathan exited the cab and stood in front of the building. Again, he hesitated, but not for long. His cock had raised ever so slightly, blood surging from one organ to the other. Nathan was here to pound some pussy. His cock, and also he would not be denied. When he reached the door of Noel’s apartment, he knocked and waited.

When the door opened, Nathan was startled, instead of the woman he had hoped to spend the morning with, fucking. A guy dressed as Santa stood before him, he was 5′9″, slightly overweight, and wore a Santa suit, Nathan was so surprised that he dropping his gym bag in the doorway, and allowed Santa too led him through the one floor apartment into the bedroom.

Nathan seemed to be mesmerized by the sight of Santa, the two stopped by the bed, ever so passionately, Santa’s hand roamed about Nathan’s tight, muscled torso. Nathan tried to pull away, Santa lend towards Nathan clicked his finger and whispered into Nathan’s ear. “Freeze.” Nathan froze in place on the spot, unable to move, or speak. Smiling Santa resumed his seduction. “There’s no point in fighting the sound of my voice. The tone, the sound, everything you hear. My voice relaxes you and it arouses you. Right now, all you want to do is listen. Just embrace it. Soon, you won’t have a choice anyway, so let go. Don’t fight it. Relax. I promise you, it will be much more fun if you just relax. Well at least for me, it will by!”

Santa took a step back to survey the mesmerized Nathan, his mind and body frozen in place. Santa continued his seduction of the straying spouse. “Close your eyes and keep listening. Relax. You feel so incredible. You feel so horny. You want to touch yourself, but you know that you only want to listen to my voice. Relax. It will be much more fun if you just relax.”

Santa graced his palm over Nathan’s chest, his torso, and then his cock. He could feel Nathan’s cock throbbing in excitement. “Take off your clothes.” The stud quickly disrobed out of his compression gear. “Now, open your eyes. Keep listening. Relax. You feel so incredibly horny. Start rubbing your cock. It feels electric because you hear my voice as your rub your cock. You don’t want to stop because it feels euphoric, it feels orgasmic, it feels great. Stroke your cock slowly now. Get your cock harder and harder with every stroke. You want to feel this way because you hear my voice. Relax. It will be much more fun if you relax and listen.”

Santa knelt before Nathan and swallowed Nathan’s cock. The stud leaned his head back, enjoying the pleasurable touch of Santa’s tongue on his mushroom head, beefy shaft and dangling balls. Nathan loved the touch of Santa’s mouth. Nathan was ready to climax, but Santa waved his hands, and froze the stud again.

Santa stood back, his sexy body and 13″ cock, ready for action. “Now kneel and suck my cock, you cheating prick.” Nathan fell to his knees, placed his lips on Santa’s monster cock, and sucked it. Nathan could not swallow the whole massive cock, but Santa forced every inch down his throat, Nathan gagged. “Stop gagging, you prick.” Nathan took every inch of Santa’s cock. “Now, wiggle your tongue.” Santa demanded. Nathan wiggled his tongue and mouth massaged Santa’s cock deep in his throat and mouth. Santa face fucked the stud for several minutes.

Santa then pushed Nathan down onto the bed and shoved his erect 13″ rod into Nathan’s unsuspecting whole. Nathan’s eyes bugged out, a pain he had never experience gripped his whole. Santa extended his cock until his dick head massaged Nathan’s prostate. The stud could not refrain from moaning and groaning, despite the pain of Santa’s 13″ cock fucking his ass. Cum sprayed from Nathan’s cock, his chest and the bedding felt moist. When Santa pulled out, he shoved his cock down Nathan’s throat again, and said, “Enjoy my Cum.” Santa blew a blast of his cum down Nathan’s throat. The Cum oozed down his throat.

As Nathan swallowed Santa’s load, he collapsed onto the bed. His body convulsed and shook for a minute. Then, Nathan fell asleep. Santa spooned with his morning conquest, whispering into his ear. “That’s what you get for cheating on your wife. Every time you think of being unfaithful to your wife, you’ll remember this episode, and the pain of having your ass fuck. It will keep you faithful.”

Santa rose from the bed, and waved his hands. Nathan woke from his sleep, grabbed his clothes, dressed and left the apartment without saying another word.

Santa stood by the bed a smile on his face; suddenly muffled grunts and moans could be heard, they seemed to be coming from the built-in wardrobe. Santa pulled open the doors of the wardrobe. Inside, was the apartment’s owner, another cheating Husband. The guy was bound in a sort of tight Leather harness , that bound the guy’s arms tightly behind his back. The guy’s hands were encased in leather fist mitts. His twitching semi-hard cock was thread through a metal ring that was joined to the harness. The muffled grunts and groans were caused by the leather ball-gag that filled the guy’s mouth. A faint buzzing sound could be heard from the vibrating Dildo in the guy’s whole.

The door bell rung, Santa patted the guy’s shaved head, “Don’t worry my cheating friend, I’ve not finished with you yet.” Santa said pulling on the guy’s cock, “Now don’t you go anywhere.”, laughed Santa as he closed the doors of the wardrobe. And went to greet the next Cheating Husband.

:END