The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Revenge Of Technology Claus.

By The Slaver.

No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he usually make a gift for a bear who was a great friend of his. But this year Santa was going to make a gift for himself!

Early evening Dec24: Seth Osmond stood looking around the labs and office, everyone had gone home by now to spend the holidays with their families, and friends. Seth Osmond smiled if only his staff knew the truth about their work he thought; a high Tech business to the outside world. But unknown too anyone but Seth Osmond, a lot of the work that he did was for Santa; Seth Osmond was one of only a few Mortals who worked for Santa, outside the North Pole.

A call came in on Seth Osmond’s cell; he answered the call as he walked into one of the Labs, he sat down at the desk, in front of Seth Osmond was the latest project that that Seth Osmond had been working on for Santa; a form of control chip.

“You sure about this, man?” Seth Osmond said into his cell, “He’s not going to be best pleased.” Seth Osmond listened to the voice at the other end of his cell. “It’s OK for you; you don’t have to deal with Santa. He’s going to be well pissed when he finds out that we’ve corrupted his control chip. They were only meant to be a way of prolonging sex. But now they’ve been corrupted into some sort of Military Control Device. And if that’s not bad enough, you know that after tonight I’m going to leave the business?”

There was more talk on the other end of the cell; none of which was of any help to Seth Osmond. Seth Osmond did not wait for the call to end; he cancelled the call, and throws the cell onto the desk. It landed next to a box of chips, in the middle of the desk. Seth Osmond had forgotten that he had been working on a batch of altered chip.

Seth Osmond stood up and walked out of the Lab, and into the office. He was wondering what he was going to do about Santa when he heard a voice behind him. Santa stood there his sack in his hand. “So you want to leave and you had also altered my control chips?” Santa stared at Seth Osmond who seemed to be frozen to the spot. “Did you really think that I didn’t know from the begging what you were up too?”

Santa clicked his fingers, Seth Osmond flow across the room as if he had been hit by a great force of some sort. Seth Osmond staggered to his feet, and looked at Santa, who was just about too click his fingers. “No please, I won’t leave I can still help you, please.” Santa stood still, his fingers about to click. Santa smiled at Seth Osmond, and lowered his hand.

“Of cause Seth Osmond, you can still help me, I do need your help, and I really do.” Santa moved closer to Seth Osmond and then lifted his knee jamming it hard into Seth Osmond’s balls. “OOF!” Seth Osmond doubled over as the pain from the attack shot through his body. Before he could recover, Santa spun him around and grabbed him around the neck in a tight sleeper hold.

As Seth Osmond’s head began to spin, Santa whispered into his ear “I can’t let you go, and spoil all my plans, Seth Osmond. But you’re proving to be uncooperative, but no worries, you’ll still assist me, but in a much more different, but still helpful way.” Seth Osmond struggled to escape the hold, but Santa’s muscular arm was too powerful. He began to succumb to the pressure on his jugular that was slowing the blood flow to his brain.

“Shh, Seth Osmond stop struggling, just go to sleep it will be much easier if you do. If everything goes as planned, the only thing you’ll be blowing is my dick. You will have become my own Sex Doll.” Santa jerked his arm tighter around Seth Osmond’s neck and let out a sigh of relief as he felt Seth Osmond’s body go limp.

Propping Seth Osmond in a chair, Santa opened his sack and selected a hypodermic syringe from a metal box. He filled the barrel with one of his own mix of strong sedatives and injected it into Seth Osmond’s jugular. Santa watched as Seth Osmond’s body sagged into the chair as he fell into a state of total relaxation.

“There, see Seth Osmond? Now you’re nice and docile and if everything works out the way I’m hoping, you’ll remain that way for the rest of your life, agreeing with me, assisting me and serving me whenever I need.” Santa looked down at the handsome rouged man and chuckled “Now you sit right there, OK? I’ll going to get right down to business.”

Santa left the room carefully, then closing and locking the door of the lab to prevent any discovery of the unconscious Seth Osmond. Santa then overrode the lock on the main door making sure no one could enter. Then Santa returned to Seth Osmond, grabbed him under the arms, and dragged him into one of the labs. He hoisted Seth Osmond onto an examination table.

“Well Seth Osmond, since we’re about to become intimately involved with each other, for a long time, well the rest of your life in fact. I think it’s only fair to let you know that I’ve always had this thing for you and wanted you, but knowing you’re straight, I never acted upon it. But now, well, let’s just say everything has changed now; what with you turning against me. Because of that; you will soon belong to me exclusively. You won’t want women anymore; you’ll only want me, or my ‘FRIENDS’.”

He chuckled and began to strip the comatose Seth Osmond. First Santa removed Seth Osmond’s jacket, followed by his tie and shirt. Santa let out a low whistle “Whew! Seth Osmond, I didn’t realize you have such a muscular body, I guess you work out a lot, eh?” He chuckled, “I think I might keep that urge to work out. Santa pulled off Seth Osmond’s shoes and socks, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and slid them down revealing muscled thighs and well developed lower legs.

Seth Osmond lay on the table now clad only in a pair of tight green & yellow briefs. “Hmm, a pretty impressive bulge you’ve got there.” Santa said as he squeezed Seth Osmond’s cock through the fabric. Then sliding his thumbs behind the elastic, Santa stripped off the last piece of clothing admiring Seth Osmond’s gorgeous body, lying before him.

He lifted the tube of man meat that lay across Seth Osmond’s lower abs. “Geez, You must be about nine inches? And look at the size of these balls, excellent!” Seth Osmond certainly was in great shape. The man was about 6′4″ and probably about 190 pounds of pure muscle. Massive arms, sculpted chest and abs, muscled thighs and a cock that looked like it would choke you. Add to all of this two egg size balls and you had one fine looking man.

Santa flipped Seth Osmond over onto his belly running his hand over his fine looking ass. Then, just in case anything went wrong, Santa tightened restraining straps from his sack across Seth Osmond’s naked body to keep it in place.

Then from his sack, Santa took out a strange looking instrument of his own design, Santa loaded it with one of the chips that Seth Osmond had been working on, Santa then inserted the needle of the strange looking instrument under the skin at the base of Seth Osmond’s skull, and implanted the chip. The man moaned softly as Santa cauterized the area, of skin at the base of Seth Osmond’s skull sealing the chip inside.

Pulling another instrument from his sack that looked like a remote for a television Santa began inputting information to alter Seth Osmond’s personality increasing his submissiveness, remapping his sexual orientation, regulating his thinking, bending his will and finally elevating his loyalty. When all of the settings were complete, Santa pressed the activation key. Seth Osmond’s body jerked slightly then went slack. Based upon his knowledge of the design, Santa was aware that the entire process would take over 60 minutes to complete.

He walked out of the lab and poured himself a glass of water and waited anxiously for the process to finish. Finally the lights on the monitor flashed green indicating that Seth Osmond’s programming had finished. Walking back into the lab and over to the table Santa removed the straps from Seth Osmond’s body and spoke softly in his ear.

“Seth Osmond, can you hear me?” There was no answer from Seth Osmond’s lifeless body. Santa bit on his bottom lip and whispered once again as he shook Seth Osmond’s shoulder. “Seth Osmond, it’s Santa, can you hear me?” This time Seth Osmond’s body shuddered and he responded “Yes, Santa, I. can. Hear. You.”

Santa became excited although he thought that Seth Osmond’s voice sounded too robotic, so he asked another question. “How are you feeling Seth Osmond?” Santa asked, “I. am. Feeling. Well.” Seth Osmond answered robotically.

“Hmm, this will not do” Santa thought to himself. Then he grabbed the remote and punched in some adjustments to the voice response settings. When Santa had completed the adjustments he asked: “How are you feeling now, Seth Osmond?”

Much to Santa’s relief Seth Osmond said “I feel great, Santa, how are you?” Santa was delighted and practically jumped for joy as Seth Osmond’s language inflection and cadence began to sound human.

Suddenly, Seth Osmond’s inner mind woke up. He saw Santa standing there and could hear him talking, asking questions and he could hear the replies he was giving. But the replies were not what he wanted to say; he was not fine, he was not feeling OK, he felt as if he was being controlled. “Oh my god” Seth Osmond thought to himself, “Santa has implanted me with one of my own chips.”

Though he tried to regain control over his movements and responses, he failed. He was now trapped inside his own body aware of everything going on around him, but unable to do anything about it. Santa continued his testing turning to the suggestion sequence. “Why don’t you sit up, Seth Osmond?”

Seth Osmond turned over and sat upright on the table. Then testing visual responses, Santa smiled at him and he smiled back. Santa could smell success.

Looking at Seth Osmond’s impressive body, Santa’s cock began to harden as thoughts of what he wanted to do filled his maniacal mind. Looking at Seth Osmond’s flaccid cock lying between his thighs, Santa threw out another suggestion. “Hmm, looks like your cock might be getting hard, Seth Osmond.”

Seth Osmond immediately looked down at his lap staring as his big dick began to rise. Somewhat bewildered, he looked at Santa and spoke: “You’re right, Santa, my cock is getting hard. It seems the more I look at you the harder it gets.”

“Maybe you want to do something about that hard dick, huh? What would you like to do, Seth Osmond? Would you like me to fuck you?” Seth Osmond nodded his head “Yes, Santa I would like that very much.”

Santa’s cock became rigid instantaneously as he grabbed Seth Osmond’s huge member and began to stroke it. Leaning in, he pressed his lips to Seth Osmond’s and the man responded sliding his tongue in between Santa’s lips.

Seth Osmond’s mid screamed “NO! NO! NO! But Seth Osmond’s body continued to follow Santa’s “suggestions”. Pre come leaked from Seth Osmond’s piss-slit and dripped down the thick shaft as Santa ran his hands all over his body.

“OK, get off the table” Seth Osmond followed the directions and slid off the table to stand on the floor looking at Santa with a sly smile. “OK, now turn around and bend over.” Seth Osmond obediently bent over the table and presented his ass to Santa. “Now spread those cheeks of yours.” Seth Osmond grabbed his two globes and pulled them apart revealing his rosebud.

Santa unzipped his pants and dragged out his 10 inches of man meat stroking it as it grew harder and harder. Then spreading lube from his sack around Seth Osmond’s hole, Santa savagely plunged his rigid pole inside his ass; a small grunt came from Seth Osmond, but that didn’t satisfy Santa. He wanted Seth Osmond to pay for his betrayal. He didn’t want him to enjoy this fuck; he wanted it to be a punishment, a well-deserved punishment; retribution for his disloyalty.

Santa grabbed the remote and pressed a button marked “BDSM” to modify Seth Osmond’s behaviour in reaction to the pain he was about to inflict. Then he smacked the round ass hard. “That hurts doesn’t it Seth Osmond?” Santa was implanting a suggestion which Seth Osmond immediately acknowledged. “Yes, it hurts Santa. Why are you hurting me?”

“Because you’ve been a bad boy, Seth Osmond.” He slapped the firm ass cheeks a few more times and then thrust into the hole again harder. “AIIIIEEEEEEEEEWWWW” Seth Osmond screamed out. Santa smiled sardonically “That’s it my boy, scream, scream, scream.

Seth Osmond continued to scream and wriggled his ass in an attempt to get away from his tormentor. Santa reached between Seth Osmond’s legs and grabbed his balls, crushing them in his fist. “ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK!” Seth Osmond screamed as real pain flashed through his body. This only incensed Santa more and he began fucking Seth Osmond’s ass harder. Seth Osmond continued in the BDSM mode:

“No, no, please stop, it hurts, it hurts, get your cock out of my ass. I’m not gay, I’m straight.” Seth Osmond screamed angrily as the chip controlled his responses. Santa felt his cock swell inside Seth Osmond’s hot tunnel “Sorry Seth Osmond, you’re gonna continue to get fucked by my big dick even though you are not gay; even though you don’t have gay feelings for me. You are mine.” Santa thrust deep inside Seth Osmond’s burning ass.

“NO! NO! Stop you’re hurting me.” Santa fucked Seth Osmond’s firm ass harder, going deeper and faster. He continued slapping Seth Osmond’s cheeks and they turned a dark red colour, heat radiating from them.

“OW, OW, OW” Seth Osmond screamed “STOP! STOP!” Santa continued to pound Seth Osmond’s ass, his big dick sliding in and out of Seth Osmond’s tight hole with ease. Seth Osmond’s ass was fiery red, Santa again reached between Seth Osmond’s legs and grabbed his balls and, gripping them in his fist began crushing them once again. “OH, NO, NO, NO!” Seth Osmond shrieked “STOP IT NOW!!! I can’t take this, please let me go! I’ll do anything you want! Please stop.”

“What?” Santa asked playing his role as master “I can’t hear you.” Seth Osmond’s pleading only drove Santa to become more sadistic. He pulled down on Seth Osmond’s sacs savagely causing shooting pain to course through Seth Osmond’s body as he continued to plunge in and out of his ass. Santa felt his orgasm building and pulled out, and moved in front of Seth Osmond.

He grabbed a handful of Seth Osmond’s hair pulling his head back. “You still gonna turn me in, eh, Seth Osmond? You gonna call the cops and tell them what I’m doing’?” Seth Osmond sobbed his reply “No, Santa, I wouldn’t do that to you. You’re my master; I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt you.”

Santa was enraged now beyond any sensibility. “Well guess what Seth Osmond, I don’t mind hurting you at all and I rather enjoy watching you suffer.” Santa sank a fist into Seth Osmond’s abs knocking the breath from him. Seth Osmond looked at him pitifully as Santa continued working him over. “On your knees” Santa barked, Seth Osmond slowly sank to his knees as Santa painfully yanked on his hair.

“Open your mouth” Santa snarled jerking Seth Osmond’s head back and forth. Seth Osmond screamed in agony as he submissively opened his mouth. Santa filled the opening with his cock shoving it forcefully down Seth Osmond’s gullet causing the man to gag. Santa continued to thrust his cock in and out of Seth Osmond’s mouth until he reached his climax, shot a huge load of cum inside Seth Osmond’s mouth.

“Swallow it, Seth Osmond” Santa seethed and slapped Seth Osmond across the face again and again. Seth Osmond swallowed the gob of cum and then cleaned off Santa’s dick to avoid any more punishment.

“Get dressed asshole and wait for me, I’ll be right back.” Seth Osmond sobbed as he reached for his clothes. Santa grabbed the remote and pressed the “normal” key to pull Seth Osmond out of the BDSM mode. Immediately Seth Osmond stopped crying and though his body bore the evidence of his brutal rape, his emotional state reverted to a normal relationship with Santa. Seth Osmond dressed himself and waited.

Santa ran his hand down the side of the straight hunk. “So tell, me Seth Osmond, you’re not gonna leave, are you? You’re gonna stay, and help me, just like you always have. You will take whatever steps are necessary to serve, right?” Seth Osmond smiled “You got it Santa! I am yours to command.”

Triumphantly, Santa turned and placed the box of chips Seth Osmond had made in his sack, Santa then returned to his “sex doll”. Santa click his fingers and a glass booth appeared out of thin air, Santa pressed a button in the side of the glass booth, the front of the booth slid open. Santa lead the now docile Seth Osmond over to the glass compartment and said “Get in, Seth Osmond; this is your new home from now on when you’re not serving me.”

Seth Osmond didn’t question Santa but obediently entered the compartment. Santa pressed the “off” button on the remote and Seth Osmond became rigid like a statue. Santa closed the booth, and at once a white mist filled the glass booth, freezing Seth Osmond in that moment of time, for as long as Santa wanted. Smiling Santa moved through the Labs and office removing any trace that he had been there. Santa then stood beside the glass booth; Seth Osmond could just be seen frozen inside, the mist moved slowly around him.

Santa clicked his fingers: both he and the glass booth vanished into thin air. For a few seconds Santa’s laughter hung in the air, before that too, vanished.

THE END: