The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Comes But Once a Year: The More than Coming Once a Year Claus.

By The Slaver.

No one ever asked Santa what HE wanted for Xmas, but that did not matter he cum only once a year and tonight was the night, and in doing so he was going to make a gift for a bear who was a great friend of his. But this year it would by different; this year with Covid-19 everywhere. Santa would be Coming more than once.

Dec 24th. Deputy Pollock climbed the metal stairs of the subway, still a novice to life, as a Sheriff’s Deputy, the tiered Pollock moved slowly through the streets, much to the chagrin of those passing him by, who pushed and shoved their way home, for the holidays. All the tiered Pollock, who was now off duty for a couple of day wanted, was to get home, and then enjoy his time off. Pollock had recently relocated here from out of state, shortly after his Divorce from his wife. Luckily, Pollock had found an apartment, small, but furnished, and cheap; that served his needs.

Pollock walked three blocks from the subway stop, turned and entered the foyer of his apartment building. The concierge smiled at Pollock and waved hello as Pollock passed by and walked into the elevators. Pollock reached the 39th floor and walked to his apartment at the far end of the hallway.

Pollock opened the door of his apartment. As he entered his cheap abode, he found Santa astride the couch, next to the tree in his living room. The red Santa suit, Santa had on accented his lean, athletic body, and highlighted his smooth, ripped physique, beneath.

“What the fuck?” Pollock shouted. Santa did not move. Pollock stood there for a second or so, seething at the arrogance of this intrude, even if it seemed to be Santa. “How the fuck did you get in here, asshole? Pollock shouted, Santa rose at half-waist and smiled at Pollock. “Fucking…answer…me …?”, Pollock reiterated, louder and more emphatic, than before.

Santa clenched his fist. Pollock’s voice was suddenly cut off. The Deputy tried to speak, but found that try as he might he could not. “Shut the fuck up.”, Santa replied. “Damn! You’re also obnoxious, as well as homophobic, and a grade 1 Douchebag .” Santa rose from the couch, and snapped his fingers, instantly, Santa was naked. Pollock run towards the man. Santa muttered a few words under his breath, and waved his hands, leaving Pollock frozen in place. Santa stood in front of Pollock, and snapped his fingers. Suddenly Pollock found himself naked and frozen.

“Nice.” Santa said, as he walked around Pollock, caressing Pollock’s taut, lean frame. “Some friends of mine have seen you, and that ass of yours around town!” Santa said, as he traced his finger between the crack of Pollock’s ass. “Now I’ve seen that ass for myself, in those tailored pants of your uniform, and now naked. I now know that my friends were right in wanting you, and that ass of yours. And this year I get too Cum as many times as I like; not just once!” Santa said.

“Be the way, some of my elves took care of that slut that you spent last night with; she was still here when I arrived. Fucked her silly, the elves did. Taught her some things. She might even be thankful, someday, for all those Elves’ monster cocks, that fucked her. If she ever comes out of that mindless state she’s in now?” Santa stepped nearer to Pollock, and then wet two of fingers using Pollock’s mouth; Santa then shoved the two fingers into Pollock’s whole. Pollock’s eyes popped, wide open.

“Seeing your inadequacies explains why it took little time for my Elves to seduce the little tramp, and no doubt explains why your wife left you!” Santa said, looking down at Pollock’s inadequately sized cock.

“I doubt, that cock of yours is either, a grower, or a shower!” Santa said pulling his fingers out of Pollock’s whole. The anger in Pollock’s eyes exploded. Santa then stood in front of Pollock and said, “Take your hand and stroke my cock.” Pollock’s left hand moved towards Santa’s cock, but only so far, soon Pollock’s hand would not budge. The naked man shook his head. “Really, Pollock?” Santa said, as he snapped his fingers. Pollock felt something enter his whole, and found that he could speak, again.

“What the fucks happening, in my ass?” Pollock shouted. “It’s called a penis acrylic butt plug. It’s long enough to reach the opening of your prostate. The ridges of the butt plug will tickle your insides.” Santa said, Pollock’s left hand gripped Santa’s cock; Pollock started stroking Santa’s cock. The naked Santa leaned his head back and enjoyed the velvet touch, of Pollock’s mouth.

Slowly, Santa’s grower reached its foot-long potential. “Now that’s a cock, Pollock.” Santa said, and waved his hand. Pollock fell to his knees, his mouth directly facing Santa’s flopping cock. “Suck it, Pollock.” Santa insisted. But, Pollock shook his head no. “Oh, Pollock, really?” Santa said snapped his fingers. Pollock’s screamed, as the tip of the butt plug grew and started wiggled; the wiggling trip awakened Pollock’s prostate.

When Pollock’s mouth opened wide, in another cry, Santa quickly shoved his cock down Pollock’s throat and said, “Suck it. I’m sure you, secretly leaned the skills, experience, whatever.” Pollock kept his lips on Santa’s cock, bobbing back and forth upon the monster foot-long, veined, gnarly cock. “Keep sucking, Pollock. Make me happy.” Pollock had no choice. Santa made sure Pollock’s thick lips, velvet tongue and warm, wet mouth massaged his cock to climax. As anta felt the surge of cum, in his hefty balls, was ready to explode, he pulled his cock out of Pollock’s mouth and sprayed a shower of his white cream Santa juice upon Pollock’s smooth, hairless chest. With a wave of Santa’s hand, the pressure in Pollock’s ass suddenly dissipated.

“Good boy.” Santa said. He wiped the dripping Cum off Pollock’s chest and fed the Cum to the stunned stud. “Let’s get things moving here.” Santa Said. “As I told you before this year, I can Cum more than once, so I can take my time with you!” Santa smiled at the kneeling, stunned Pollock and snapped his fingers. The cheap furniture, and all of Pollock’s belongings throughout the apartment vanished in a puff of cinnamon scented smoke; only the Christmas tree, and some boxes of cheap cigars, which Pollock smoked after having had sex, remained.

Santa looked around the empty room, smiled and snapped his fingers, a steel dog cage appeared next to Pollock. Santa mumbled under his breath, suddenly the sexy Pollock was standing up by the dog cage, outfitted in his new sexy day-ware/playtime gear. A leather and metal cock ring now fitted snuggly around Pollock’s cock and balls, and there was a thick leather collar, and metal chain around his neck. “You look hot, naughty boy.” Santa said as he took a cigar from the open box of the boxes of Pollock’s cheap cigars, light it, and blow out a cloud of smoke into Pollock’s dazed face.

Santa stood looking at Pollock; as he smoked his cigar, after each pull on his cigar. Santa blow the smoke into Pollock’s face. Once he had finished the cigar, Santa told Pollock, “I think it’s time to complete your transformation Boy!” Santa then snapped his fingers. ”Now boy let’s see that ass.” Pollock slowly turned and then bent over the steel dog cage. Santa moved nearer, and stood behind Pollock. Santa spat on his fingers and then slipped three of his spit-wet fingers into Pollock’s ass.

“You like that , don’t you, Boy?” Santa asked as he roughly finger-fucked Pollock’s boy-pussy. “No.” Pollock moaned, in a voice that was nearly a scream. “How’s that feel, Boy?” Santa asked, as he snapped the fingers of his other hand. “It hur …” Pollock started to try to say, but midstream, his answer changed, “Woof!” Santa fingered Pollock’s ass faster and faster, and rougher and rougher. “How’s that feel now, Boy?”

“Woof! Woof!” Pollock responded enthusiastically. Santa laughed, “Good boy. Feels great.” Santa said. “You want my cock in that tight Boy pussy of yours, Boy”

“Woof!” Pollock answered. The entranced Deputy could now only speak in puppy-speak. Santa pulled his fingers out of Pollock’s ass, and walked around the steel dog cage and waved his foot-long monster near Pollock’s mouth. Without being told; The hungry puppy, that had once been Deputy Pollock swallowed Santa’s cock. “Slow licks, Boy, from the head of my cock, down to my balls. Now, Boy. Nibble. Suckle. Nibble. Got it?”

“Woof!”, Pollock replied. He slid his tongue about, and around Santa’s bulbous dick head; Pollock then, traced his tongue along the capillaries popping about Santa’s member, down to Santa’s oversized ball sacks, and then sucked on Santa’s huge testicles. As Pollock licked his way back to Santa’s cock head, Santa shoved his cock down Pollock’s throat and moaned to Pollock, “Count to 10, and release. Swallow. Count to 10, and release. Swallow.”

Santa pulled his cock out of Pollock’s mouth, he then walked around the cage again, and positioned himself near Pollock’s buttocks. Suddenly, Pollock felt a new pressure, as Santa penetrated Pollock’s virgin Boy pussy whole with his beer-can thick, foot-long monster cock. “Feel good boy?”

“Woof” Pollock replied. The tip of Santa’s cock massaged Pollock’s p-spot. Pollock’s cock grew hard, but Pollock’s cock still remained under 5″ inches, even when hard and erect; Pollock’s cock every now and then rubbed against the ribs of the steel dog cage. Pollock so wanted to stroke his cock, but know that he could not touch his cock, or Cum. Santa had to tell him when.

Santa smiled as he watched his cock bob in and out of Pollock’s ass. Santa closed his eyes, as he enjoyed Pollock’s tight ass. After thirty minutes, of fucking Pollock’s ass; Santa snapped his fingers, and muttered under his breath. Pollock felt his cock explode, but only a small amount of Cum oozed from his cock, some landed upon the metal ribs of the dog cage.

“Good boy.” Santa said, as he pulled his cock out of Pollock’s ass, “Turn round, Boy, and kneel, Boy.” Pollock turn round and faced Santa, then the stud knelt on the floor, inches from Santa’s throbbing cock. Santa shoved his cock down Pollock’s throat and said, “Swallow it, Boy.” Pollock swallowed Santa’s erect member; Pollock could taste the shit from his own ass, and Santa’s Pre-Cum on Santa’s cock as it popped in and out of his mouth.

Suddenly, without warning Santa let out a scream, thrust deeper into Pollock’s mouth, and blasted his goo down Pollock’s throat. “Taste good boy?” Santa said as he pulled out of Pollock’s mouth. “Woof!” Pollock answered. Santa light another of Pollock’s cigars, and looked down at Pollock; as once again as he smoked the cigar, Santa blow the smoke from the cigar into Pollock’s face.

Minutes later, Santa flicked away the stub of the finished cigar, and clicked his fingers, Pollock rose from the floor, turned and again bent over the steel dog cage, his raped whole facing Santa. Santa stepped behind Pollock; Santa grabbed his cock and in a few seconds jerked it to an erection. Santa spat on his erection, and ploughed it deeply back into Pollock’s ass.

Pollock barked and whimpered, as Santa popped in and out of his ass. Pollock pushed backwards, and ground his ass onto Santa’s cock. It did not take long for Santa to loose it. Santa’s cock exploded wad, after wad of Cum deep into Pollock. Santa deposited so much of his Santa juice into Pollock, that it leaked out of Pollock’s ass and run down the backs of Pollock’s legs.

Santa snapped his fingers, Pollock stood up, with Santa’s Cum leaking from his ass; and turned and faced Santa. Santa then touched Pollock on his forehead. Pollock fell to the floor on all fours. The confused stud crawled into the steel dog cage, which had been opened wide by Santa. Pollock collapsed upon the straw on the bottom of the cage. Santa watched as Pollock fell asleep in the steel dog cage.

That last ass fucking, and depositing of Santa Cum deep in Pollock, had rendered the stunned Pollock completely locked into the persona of a puppy sex-toy, permanently. What Santa had done to Pollock could never be undone. Out of thin air, Santa pulled a dog-tailed butt-plug; he opened the door of the cage and slid the plug into the sleeping Pollock’s Cum filled whole; Santa’s Cum acted as lube as Santa slid the plug all the way into Pollock, to it’s base. Pollock let out a whimper; but did not wake up.

Santa smiled. “Good puppy, Pollock. I’m sure you’re going to love playing with your Masters.” Santa picked up two unopened boxes of cigars from the floor, and muttered under his breath. In a flash the two boxes of cigars were gifted-wrapped in festive paper, with a red bow on each. Santa placed the two wrapped boxes on the top of the steel dog cage.

Santa let out a yawn; in a flash Santa was dressed again, in his red suit. “Time to deliver you to your Masters !” Santa told the sleeping Pollock, as Santa fondled his junk through his red pants. Santa and the steel dog cage with Pollock in faded away.

In the ranch style house of Santa’s two friend, on the far side of town; Santa, the dog cage and Pollock appeared out of thin air in the living room by the Christmas tree. The sound of people fucking, and muffled protests could clearly be heard. Santa smiled to himself; it seemed that Santa’s two friend were doing what they said they would do over the holidays.

That was too kidnap two straight, state trooper hotties, that they had, had their eye on for some time. And Fuck the two troopers Cum out of them, fuck the troopers silly, and then turn the mindless wrecks of men that were left into gimps; encased in gimp suits and hoods.

In his mind’s eye Santa could see each of his friends, each in the own room. Fucking the bound, gag, and protesting state Troopers. Santa smiled as he placed a card on the top of one of the wrapped boxes of cheap cigars. Before he faded away. Leaving Pollock, and the two Troopers too their fates.

END: