The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Taken.

By The Slaver.

The large mansion home, of Multi-millionaire James Maltby, stood on a hill, looking down on the town. The lights in the main living room were off, but the lights of the large tree standing in the middle of the room were on.

Santa turned off the lights in the living room but left the lights of the tree on. He went into the bathroom and began to brush his teeth. Santa was just about to leave when he heard a slight from the living room. “I bet a ball fell off the tree.” Sided Santa, he picked up his sack and returned to the living room. On his return to the living room Santa found the tree in perfect order. There was no evidence of any broken ornament on the floor around the tree. He walked over to investigate further when he saw that there were a few different balls on the tree.

Santa bent in to look at the ornaments more closely. Suddenly a fine mist started spewing out of the ornaments, directly into Santa’s face. Santa was startled by the occurrence. He moved away slightly, but the damage had already been done, he felt dizzy and disoriented. Through blurred eyes, he saw that the mist was emanating from the Christmas balls more profusely at this point. It surrounded him. He knew he should move away, but was unable to achieve that objective. He was still breathing in the red gas, and it was obviously affecting him greatly.

Santa now felt sleepy, his legs felt weak. Suddenly he sank to his knees. Santa’s upper body began to sway forward and backward as he tried to fight the effects of the gas. But he had inhaled too much of it. The final outcome was never in doubt. As Santa breathed in another lungful of the vapours, his eyes fluttered, and Santa fell forward onto the floor of the living room, unconscious. A few seconds later, a panel in one of the walls slid open, and James Maltby stepped into the room. He moved over to the unconscious Santa, looking down at Santa, Maltby smiled.

Maltby walked back through the whole in the wall; too return moments later pushing a trolley. Maltby hosted up the unconscious Santa, and placing him on the trolley, after placing Santa on the trolley Maltby bound him to the trolley and then pushed the trolley, away through the sliding panel, which slid shut, silently behind Maltby.

Santa regained consciousness to find that he was bound tightly, to some sort of metal trolley, in some sort of Lab/Room. Santa tried to move but he was bound to tightly to the trolley. He tried to click his fingers, but found that each of his hands were in metal mittens, which made it impossible for him to click his fingers. Then Santa tried to cry out, but he found that there was a ball-gag in his mouth. Santa also noticed that his pants had been replaced with a pair of tight red PVC pants.

“So you’re awake?” Said a voice; on one side of Santa. Santa turned his head, and managed to just make out the tall, lean, leather clad figure of Multi-millionaire James Maltby, the bright light in the room bounced off of Maltby’s bald head. Santa tried to say something to Maltby; but only muffled sounds could be heard. Maltby moved nearer to the trolley, and looked down at Santa. “I will make this short. You my Friend are going to be milked, and then turned into a mindless Cretan!”

Santa shook his head, and screamed into the ball-gag in his mouth. Maltby took no notice, he just rubbed Santa’s bulge through the tight PVC. Maltby smiled down at Santa as he tried to escape the touch of his hand. Maltby stopped rubbing Santa’s cock. There was a small table beside the trolley, on which Santa was bound. “Time to get started I think!” Said Maltby.

From the small table Maltby picked up a battery-operated electric toothbrush, and applied it in short bursts to the ridges under Santa’s cockhead. Each contact brought a gasp from Santa, and caused his cock to harden more and more, the outline of his cock in the tight PVC pants become even more defined. Santa closed his eyes and moaned around the ball-gag in his mouth

In a few minutes, Santa’s cock was fully hard, and Maltby stopped the battery-operated electric toothbrush, and but it down. Maltby’s fingertips then stroked over the smooth, shiny PVC so lightly they hardly touched. Maltby’s fingers traced intricate and unpredictable patterns on the skin-tight red PVC, reaching into every nook and cranny of Santa’s member. Maltby worked his their way down the member to Santa’s balls, both from the back and from the front. By tickling and teasing Maltby, got the helpless Santa more and hornier with every stroke.

When Maltby began to tease Santa’s shiny red arsehole lightly through the tight PVC with one fingertip while tickling the back of his balls with another, Santa began to try to thrust his hips up and down. The restraints, however, prevented much movement. Santa’s cock jerked under the film of PVC. Santa could feel everything that was touching his cock intimately—his cock felt as if it were being held by invisible fingers, ready to be touched, rubbed and stroked. Maltby’s hands were everywhere but not where Santa needed them most. Santa was not still one hundred percent certain he wasn’t going to cum. deep within him, Santa just needed his cock to be played with, he needed that so very badly indeed.

Maltby continued to work on the helpless, horny Santa’s balls, tickling and teasing them all over. Maltby knew that not only could Santa feel the lightest touch through the super-thin, tight PVC, but that the feel of the pants themselves, firmly gripping every square millimeter of Santa’s lower anatomy, was something most men, Maltby had had in this room, couldn’t hold out against for very long. The PVC made every tiny movement, every stroke, every touch, unbelievably hard to resist for the horny Santa. Maltby knew that the PVC pants made most men lose control the moment he started work on their straining cocks.

Which was exactly what Maltby was about to do now. Carefully, he gripped Santa’s rock-hard cock, through the PVC, just below the head, and pulled it back. As he did the PVC closed completely around Santa’s cock. Gripping Santa’s shaft with one hand, Maltby used the first two fingers and the thumb of his other hand to enclose the head from above, and began slowly to slide Santa’s foreskin up and down over his sensitive cockhead. It caused precisely the reaction Maltby had expected, and wanted.

Santa screamed into the ball-gag in his mouth, and began to struggle in his restraints. Up to now Maltby’s light teasing had been incredibly horny, but controllable for Santa. But this was something else. Waves of urgent, horny need suddenly began to assault Santa, he wanted to cum—badly—this felt so intensely horny that Santa was by no means sure he could hold out for much long however hard he tried. He struggled to get his cock away from those fingers, as he started to leak pre-cum, but he was strapped down tight, and the leather restraints made it quite impossible.

Suddenly, thankfully, the fingers stopped, and were removed. Santa breathed a sigh of relief. Then Maltby’s fingers were back on Santa’s cock, holding the shaft as before, and rubbing up and down over the precum-lubed head. Very quickly they got him dangerously close again, and Santa felt the unmistakable beginnings of the orgasm mechamism stirring deep inside him. He had to stop those fingers. Santa began to struggle again. He had to stop Maltby’s fingers—before he lost control and came.

But Santa still couldn’t get away from Maltby’s fingers, which continued to rub slowly up and down over Santa’s horny cockhead, getting him closer and closer. Shit thought Santa, he was so fucking frustrated and horny, but still he could not cum, but the feeling was getting closer. Maltby’s fingers slowed down, and Santa took the opportunity to regroup, trying to concentrate on the most un- Santa like sexy thoughts he could. He was still dangerously close to cumming.

Santa’s cockhead felt round and smooth beneath Maltby’s fingers. He knew his victim was very close, and he enjoyed lulling Santa into a false sense of security before he went in for the kill and forced Santa to shoot their spunk helplessly. Maltby he smiled at Santa. Suddenly, and without warning, Maltby began to massage the shaft of Santa’s cock, and speeded up his rubbing strokes with the other hand—his thumb and two fingers quickly and firmly sliding the shiny red PVC, and the foreskin beneath, over the sensitized glans of the horny, helpless Santa.

Santa screamed even more loudly into the ball-gag, but nothing was heard but muffled noise. Santa felt himself suddenly getting a lot closer to Cumming. Try as he might, he was losing control. He gritted his teeth and fought against it with every ounce of concentration. He struggled, desperately trying to get his cock away from Maltby’s milking fingers—but they followed his movements, continuing to slide over his cock, relentlessly jacking him off.

Santa just couldn’t concentrate any more. Santa yelled in frustration—but then he realized that he hadn’t cum yet. Maltby smiled, he released Santa’s cock, he walked over to a small refrigerator, he reached into the small refrigerator, and took out a single, thick rubber glove, which he slid onto his left hand. Then Maltby walked back to Santa.

And then, when Santa wasn’t expecting it, Maltby suddenly gripped Santa’s balls with the cold glove, getting his fingers and thumb deep into the crevices at the sides, and worked fast and hard on Santa’s cock head with his other hand. Maltby’s fingers slid up and down the shiny PVC, rubbing Santa’s foreskin over the ridges and the glans mercilessly.

The fast work on his cockhead combined with the stunning cold grip around his balls pushed Santa over the edge, he screamed and instantly began to cum. His whole body shook in the throes of a staggeringly orgasm. Santa squeezed his eyes shut as what seemed like gallons of his hot, sticky spunk pumped out of his cock into the PVC pants. For a few seconds, while he was cumming, Santa could not think—his mind was totally taken up by his incredibly intense orgasm—but as the throbbing of ejaculation grew slower, he realised what he’d done. He groaned into the gag.

Santa could feel the sticky wet PVC all over his crotch and thigh, and his spunk running down the inside of his leg. He groaned again. Maltby’s hands followed him, his fingers continuing to milk the convulsing Santa until he’d pumped every last drop of spunk out of the helpless Santa into the PVC pants. Maltby continued to massage Santa’s slowly softening cock with one hand, then suddenly Maltby stopped.

“This will help things a long.” Said Maltby removing a syringe from his pocket and injecting the contents of it into Santa’s neck. Moments later, Santa felt the warmth enter a vein in his neck, he felt the warmth spread from through him, Santa could feel it flow through his legs, stomach, chest, arms and finally settle in his already heavily addled brain. Santa’s already heavy eyes became even heavier and his field of vision narrowed even further as if he were looking down a long tunnel.

“How are you feeling Santa?” Asked Maltby after a few moments. Santa opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out, but eventually he heard himself respond, in a slurred voice “FFFfeeling . . . ffffunny . . . ffffloating . . . ssssleepy.” Maltby smiled at Santa as he moved a TV monitor in front of Santa. The monitor sprung to life with a pattern of swirling colours. “Just focus on the centre of the swirl, Santa. Can you do that?”

Santa felt his heavy head nodding in the affirmative as he focused his tunnel vision on the centre of the swirling colours. Soon he felt himself drifting and floating down that long tunnel into the centre of the swirling colours. He felt his mind emptying out and blank and peaceful as he floated deeper and deeper into the swirling colours. “So good . . . So good,” was Santa’s last conscious thought as he fell completely under Maltby’s control. “You really shouldn’t have done that you know. Well not to Santa you shouldn’t have!” Said a voice behind Maltby. Maltby swung round, but all he could see was a dark shadow, against the far wall.

“My name is Saint Nicklaus, but that is not important. Soon nothing will matter to you, once I have taken revenge on you for what you have done to Santa.” There was a sound like someone clicking their fingers; and Maltby froze ram-rod straight, unable to move or speak. Saint Nicklaus moved nearer to Maltby, “I have just the revenge for you, my friend!” He said clicking his fingers.

Dec 25; Maltby kept sucking, harder and harder. The police officer tried to pull away but Maltby merely grasped the police officer’s balls tighter causing them to bulge. They were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. Maltby issued another protest, but his mouth was muffled by the police officer’s huge member. Mmpph… Maltby moaned, pleading with the police officer to pull away, to do something anything to end this humiliation that Saint Nicklaus had placed them both in. Maltby had no control over his actions, pulling on and savouring the police officer’s cock with his mouth.

When at first, Maltby had found himself naked, keeling in front of a naked police officer, sucking his cock, the police officer had tried to pull away, motivated by Maltby’s verbal encouragement in the form of incomprehensible grunts but the officer stopped immediately when Maltby’s teeth began to tighten dangerously along his shaft. When he reached down to prise Maltby’s hands away, the police office found Maltby was possessed with an almost supernatural strength, as in his unnatural sucking frenzy he held on with great force to the police office’s cock. Maltby was intent on following Saint Nicklaus’s commands to the letter regardless of anything else; Maltby’s mouth vacuumed the police officer’s groin in a desperate attempt to consume the first drops of his hot salty jism.

The police officer could feel the pressure building up in his balls, could feel the ejaculation begin, he couldn’t stop himself, from shooting his load off into Maltby’s mouth. Maltby felt the flow of liquid flood into his mouth, almost choking him with its thick gooey intensity. Maltby gagged, but this reflex was soon overcome as he continued to chug persistently away on the police officer’s penis. Soon the day wore on, with the police officer having explosively orgasmed into Maltby’s mouth multiple times.

THE END: